NATION

PASSWORD

Baptism of Fire 63 Host Bid: Red Blackiland & Flardania

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Baptism of Fire 63 Host Bid: Red Blackiland & Flardania

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:00 pm

The nations of Red Blackiland and Flardania present to you their bid for Baptism of Fire 63.

IC Information

Red Blackiland is a Technocratic Monarchy/Kingdom (or Reich) with a nationalist right-wing government, situated at the border of Esportiva. The country is famous for its powerful and strong economy, its national team (to some extent), a clean environment, its incredible technological power and capacity, its values of effort, dedication, discipline and critical thinking, its complex and advanced industrial field, with the fantastic weaponry-related industries and the mighty Rotschwarzland defense forces. The weather is predominantly temperate and marine, and the summers are moderately warm, especially in the south, "where the bright lights of good quality of life blink 24 hours a day”.

Flardania known as Kirishima by its inhabitants is a beautiful centrist archipelagic nation located in Atlas. The country has something for everyone from its pristine beaches, to its lush forests, to its bustling cities. Despite having an overwhelming East Asian majority population (Korean/Japanese), has a decent sized French, Chinese, West African, and South east Asian minority. The nation is proud of its very welcoming and tolerant attitude despite how it visually looks. The nation is a centrist nation with a majority adhering to the Lake Shore Order, a pagan religion that believes in the Goddess Kamiya, a goddess of Lust, Peace, Charity and Intellect. The nation it’s known for its eco-friendly policies, prosperous and liberal nightlife scene, one of the world’s most modern public transportation services, and mixed market economic success. Football is the most popular sport in Flardania with the Generation of Miracles and the rapid rise of the national team further cementing it. Flardania in short is a beautiful peaceful land that seeks fun and pleasure wishing to share their love of the game with others.

Previous Experience

Red Blackiland has hosted the 14th and 15th editions of the Handball World Cup, the first Miller Cup, the Baptism of Fire 61 and Cup of Harmony 66 and 67 (3 WCC events). They’re the current president of the Handball World Cup Federation.

Flardania has hosted two editions of the Emperor’s Cup, runs a domestic league, and has eagerly scorinated as many friendlies as possible.

Scorination
Xkorante 0.3.3 will be used with the NSFS Formula, additive style modifiers, and no home advantage.

RP Bonus

A cumulative RP bonus throughout the tournament will be used. Each matchday’s roleplays will be graded from 0 to 5.

Format
The preferred format would be 32 teams, separated into eight groups of four, with two teams per group advancing to the knockout stages. We’re willing to expand the field to 36 or 40 if we feel the need to be more inclusive. If the number doesn’t reach 32, we’ll stick with 28 teams, 7 groups or 4 teams, two teams advancing per group, as well as the two best third-placed teams.

Tiebreakers
Goal difference
Wins
Goals for
Goals against
Playoff game

Other Concerns

Feel free to contact us on this thread, on IRC, or by telegram with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this bid. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to be your first choice come voting.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Northern Sunrise Islands
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Northern Sunrise Islands » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:05 pm

Fully behind this bid. Though I'm a bit off on why using H2H results over goal difference.
Tails... Watch out, you're gonna crash, aaaaah!
Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer) | PokéCard ~ Label Guide
Champion: WC 75 and 76, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41
Now known as Kita-Hinode

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:18 pm

Supporting it, of course. Also, I'm glad after the lack of FAS stuff. :p
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Northern Sunrise Islands wrote:Fully behind this bid. Though I'm a bit off on why using H2H results over goal difference.

I think that prioritize H2H over goal difference in such competitions, valorize a win and the three points between these teams that are tied. Sometimes we feel a team that would've benefit from advancing over a team that they had an advantage over in play could miss out just because they won close against a good team and the other drowned a bad team in points. We feel that if after h2h is calculated and they are tied still, then go to GD. Theoritically I could squeeze out wins against team B twice and B advances because they destroyed team C.

San Jose Guayabal wrote:Supporting it, of course. Also, I'm glad after the lack of FAS stuff. :p

All FAS glory and TGOD greatness will appear during the competition.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Return to NS Sports