NATION

PASSWORD

Help with xkorante

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Cre Drago
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Help with xkorante

Postby Cre Drago » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:11 pm

I am running my region's olympics and I'm about a quarter of the way through all the events and now if I try and score any event with more than 2 participants the program crashes. Is there a maximum file size or am I doing something wrong?

Krytenia
Senator

Founded: Apr 22, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Krytenia » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Here is a good place to start.

If you can't find your answer there, then post a more detailed explanation of what the problem is and someone in the community should be able to help (possibly me, depending on what the root cause might be, but probably someone else).

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Krytenia
Host of All The Things, 2004-present
"I revel in the nonsense; it's why I'm in Anaia."
Capital: Emberton ⍟ RP Population: ~180,000,000 ⍟ Trigram: KRY ⍟ iTLD: .kt ⍟ Demonym: Krytenian, Krytie (inf.)
Languages: English (de jure), Spanish, French, Welsh (regional)

Hosts: Cup of Harmony 7, AOCAF 1, Cup of Harmony 15, World Cup 24, AOCAF 13, World Cup 29, AOCAF 17, AOCAF 23, World Cup 40, Cup of Harmony 32, Baptism of Fire 32, AOCAF 27, Baptism of Fire 36, World Cup 50, Baptism of Fire 40, Cup of Harmony 64, AOCAF 48, World Cup 75, AOCAF 40, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 2
Champions: AOCAF 52, Cup of Harmony 78, CAFA 6
Runner-Up: AOCAF 7, World Cup 58, Cup of Harmony 80, CAFA 1
Creator, AOCAF & Cygnus Cup - Host, VI Winter Olympics (Ashton) & VII Summer Olympics (Emberton)

Return to NS Sports