NATION

PASSWORD

IBS X- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Frenline Delpha
Senator

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

IBS X- Everything Thread (IC)

Postby Frenline Delpha » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Hello all, and welcome to the International Baseball Slam X. Frenline Delpha and Schiltzberg are you hosts for this event, and we hope you will all have fun. Now, let's get down to brass tax:

Schedule
*Home team is listed second. However, it should be noted that all games will be hosted at Schiltzberg and Frenline Delpha.

Tuesday, November 3: Everything thread goes up
Friday, November 6: Group draw is announced through Chatzy
Wednesday, November 11: Game 1: 4v1; 3v2
Thursday, November 12: Game 2: 4v3; 1v2
Friday, November 13: Game 3: 2v4; 3v1
Saturday, November 14- Tuesday, November 16:Reverse of game 1-3
Wenesday, November 17- Thursday, November 19:
Same as game 1-3
Friday, November 20 and Sunday, November 22-Monday, November 23: Reverse of game 1-3
Tuesday, November 24: Group Tie-breakers if necessary/ Off day
Wednesday, November 25: Best-of-5 games 1 and 2
Thursday, November 26: Best-of-5 games 3 and 4*
Friday, November 27: Best-of-5 game 5* or Games A, B, 1, and 2
Sunday, November 29: Games A, B, 1, and 2 or Games C, D, 3, and 4
Monday, November 30: Games C, D, 3, and 4 or Games E and 5
Tuesday, December 1: Games E and 5 or Games 6, 7* and F, G*
Wednesday, December 2: Games 6, 7* and F, G* / Off day
Thursday, December 3: Games 1 and 2 of championship; Game 1 of TPG
Friday, December 4: Games 3 and 4; Game 2 of TPG
Saturday, December 5:Games 5* and 6*; Game 3* of TPG
Sunday, December 6: Game 7*

*If necessary

Pot 1

Gregoryisgodistan (1)
Nova Anglicana (2)
Abanhfleft (4)
Acronius (6)
United States of Devonta (7)
Lisander (10)
Coconut Isle (11)
Kaboomlandia (11)

Pot 2

The Sword Bloke (15)
Nassau (18)
Frenline Delpha (25)
San Llera (30)
Shadownia (36)
Schiltzberg (38)
The Serbian Empire (NR)
Oisinistan (NR)

Pot 3

Camelone (NR)
South Yerfilag
Levivania
Stuzemstazem
Torisakia
Avercari
Koana Islands
Pinoyistan

Pot 4

Pulunia (UR)
Elykyellek
Ethane
Boatia
Silvacometopia
Ferret Civilization
Potataca
Ruairikstan

Groups

Group A

Schiltzberg Schiltz Burgers (38)
Nova Anglicana Lions (2)
Boatia Llamas (UR)
Stuzemstazem Green Bulls (UR)

Group B

Torisakia Ice Birds (UR)
Coconut Isle Dwarfs (11)
Pulunia Redwhite (UR)
Shadownia Fruitbat Mafia (36)

Group C

Silvacometopia Sharks (UR)
Pinoyistan Destoroyers (UR)
Abanhfleft Revolution (4)
San Llera San Lleras (36)

Group D

Kaboomlandia Phoenix (11)
Camelone Ultras (UR)
Ruairikstan Ruarbears (UR)
The Serbian Empire 66ers (UR)

Group E

Frenline Delpha Anacondas (25)
Levivania Dohickeys (UR)
Gregoryisgodistan Bat Slaves (1)
Etane Red Stars (UR)

Group F

United States of Devonta Thundersticks (7)
Koana Islands Warriors (UR)
The Sword Bloke Thunder (15)
Elykyellek Stars (UR)

Group G

Oisinistan Red Storm (UR)
Lisander Arminhos (10)
Ferret Civilization Ferrets (UR)
Avercari Cassowaries (UR)

Group H

Nassau Eagles (18)
South Yerfilag Eagles (UR)
Potataca Potatos (UR)
Acronius Foxhounds (6)

Copy and paste this RP Permissions box into you sig so your opponent knows what they may do if they RP before you:

Code: Select all
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my runscorers: Yes/No
Choose my lineup: Yes/No
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes/No
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No
Eject my players: Yes/No
Godmod other events: Yes/No
Use DH at home: Yes/No

The DH Rule states that if you are the home team, you may choose to have someone bat in your line-up instead of a pitcher. The visiting team must follow this rule.

Tie-breakers:

1) H-2-H Record
2) Run Differential
3) Tie-breaker game (In case of a three way tie in the question of advancement, then there will be a single round robin group play. If there is still a tie, runs against for that three way playoff will be used.

And, finally, we have your...
Cut-off Times

Frenlinian Half: (Groups A-D) 3:00- 4:30 EST or 15:00-16:30 EST
Schiltzbergian Half: (Groups E-H) 8:00 CST or 20:00 CST/ possibly 4:00 CST or 16:00 CST

Any other information can be found in the host bid linked to at the top of this thread. Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your participation in the IBS X. Also, please keep it IC only, unless you include a small OOC note in an IC post. No reserves except for host info, or a report will be filed with moderation.
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 14 times in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Crisis Medical Center Stadium
Hosts: Group A; One Best-of-5 series; Games A and B; Game 1 of Championship
Capacity: 22,000
Description: The oldest stadium in Frenline Delpha, this complex was built in the late 2000's. Seating 16,000 originally, recent renovations have brought in 6k extra seats. These renovations were specifically for hosting international tournaments. Located in the heart of the Frenlinian capital, Bloodbenderopolis, this stadium is conveniantly located next to three different aiports. Scenic museums and the acclaimed Snke Pit Opera House are just a few of the location on what the natives call Culture Way. With baseball, fine dining, and museums everywhere along one street, there is no end to the possibilities one could have while playing at this stadium. Teams that play at this stadium will stay at the luxourious Athletics Paradise. All athletes participating in the IBS get complimentary massages. This stadium also plays host to the Bloodbenderopolis Cannons.

Venom Cobra Stadium
Hosts: Group B; One Best-of-5 Series; Game D; Game 3 of championship
Capacity: 19,000
Description: This ballpark is nothing special. Except that it was voted the most beautiful ballpark in Frenline Delpha last season. It hosts the Rexville Archs, a team named after the Arch pizza joint, which is a huge sponsor for the stadium and the team. It has locations throught the nation, including one within a couple miles of Crisis Medical Center Stadium. The stadium is lovingly nicknamed "the Shining Palace." Teams playing here will be staying at the Grand Aqua Hotel and Water Park. It has all the features of other popular athletic spots, but it also has a water park for some R&R after a tough day of baseball.

Crispy Butter Stadium
Hosts: Group C; One Best-of-5 series; Games C and E; Game 5 of championship
Capacity: 28,500
Description:

Bridge Field
Hosts: Group D; One Best-of-5 series; Games F and G; Game 7 of Championship
Capacity: 21,400
Decription:
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I don't know how long I'll be back, but I just thought I'd stop in and say hi, at least.

Schiltzberg
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schiltzberg » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:00 pm

HISTORY OF SCHILTZBERG

The Federal Republic of Schiltzberg, originally the Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg was founded by a Luxembourgish soldier and nobleman named Nicolas Schiltz in month of May in the year of Christ 1718. The land of the monarchy was granted to Nicolas by the Luxembourgish Grand Duke Charles V as a reward to Nicolas for his splendid representation of his country in the First Javanese War of Succession. Nicolas declared himself the royal Duke of Schiltzberg, under the authority of the Luxembourgish crown. The small nation state was based on Catholicism, and the Church played a large role in the governing of Schiltzberg until the mid-eighteenth century.

As many European powers began to crumble, as smaller states were declaring and winning their independence from the larger empires, Duke Jean I of Schiltzberg, grandson of Nicolas, was inspired to gain independence as well. Jean demanded independence from Luxembourg, and Luxembourgish Grand Duke Joseph reluctantly granted it to Jean, hoping to avoid a civil war, as he already was involved in several wars at that time. The Grand Duchy of Schiltzberg was officially granted its independence on October 5, 1782. Despite hard relations early on, to this day Schiltzberg and Luxembourg remain as very close allies, and share a similar culture.

The nineteenth century is known as the "Expansion Era" in Schiltzberg. In this time, the physical area of the nation was quadrupled due to success in war, and hundreds of thousands of citizens flocked to the proud streets of Schiltzberg. This was the first time that Schiltzberg had established itself as a world power since its existence, and it prospered well going into the twentieth century. Schiltzberg was well respected by foreign powers, and it made strong alliances, but hoped to maintain peace.

The twentieth century brought major wars to Europe, the biggest being the two World Wars. As conflict began to arise between the Central Powers and the Allies in the early twentieth century, Schiltzberg opted to stay neutral in the conflict early on. Schiltzberg had a strong military at the time, but it was unable to withstand the surprise attacks that Germany launched on November 22, 1915, when the Central Powers invaded Schiltzberg, initially targeting the military bases and eventually gaining control of the entire country. Schiltzberg was occupied by Germany up until the Allies liberated the country in December 1918.

Schiltzberg suffered about twenty years of economic depression following that war, and then there was the Second World War, which was even worse than the first. Schiltzberg acted fast, though, which limited the damage of this war. When the Nazi Party rose up in Germany, Schiltzberg became aware of the Party's threats of genocide and world domination, and immediately joined an alliance with the United Kingdom, France, and the Soviet Union against the Nazi Party. The German army vigorously attacked the Schiltzbergian border on April 17, 1938, but because their plans were intercepted, Schiltzberg was able to largely avoid total invasion, thanks to the help of the British and the French, who helped support their border. The Soviets invaded Germany from the East, and the Britain, France, Schiltzberg, and the United States invaded from the West, and Germany's government was overthrown by May of 1942. The former Germany and its territories were divided up amongst the victors, and especially large portions were given to Schiltzberg to make up for the damage created in that country during the war.

The end of the war brought on a time of prosperity and peace in Schiltzberg. Schiltzberg's economy soared and its citizens were as happy as any, and the government approval rating was consistently above 60%. Big changes in government policy came in the twenty-first century, though, when Grand Duke Lucas opted to withdraw from his spot as the physical leader of Schiltzberg to a position as a mere figurehead, and proposed a new constitution that had the President as the head of government, and gave the legislature the power to distribute money, sign treaties, and wage war without ducal permission. This was a great act of democracy, and it brought Schiltzberg into its modern era.

HISTORY OF BASEBALL IN SCHILTZBERG

Baseball has always been the national sport of Schiltzberg, but baseball fans were majorly dependent on foreign leagues to sooth their baseball pleasures for the early decades. Several baseball leagues cropped up in Schiltzberg in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, but none of them survived for very long because they were not able to compete with the much more established leagues in other countries, and the primary reason for that was lack of funding. The most successful of these leagues were the Schiltzberg League (SL), which lasted from 1901 to 1909; the Professonal League of Baseball in Schiltzberg (PLBS), which lasted from 1951 to 1968; and the Schiltzbergian Baseball Association (SBA), which was started in 1969, but folded due to lack of funding in 1997.

Grand Duke Lucas, an avid baseball fan as he was, was intrigued by the collapse of the SBA, and wished to create a new, more dominant league in Schiltzberg to compete with the foreign powers. In 1999 he had stadiums built in nineteen cities throughout Schiltzberg, and he chartered a team to each of the cities, and two to the national capital of New Schiltzbierg, to make up what he called the National Baseball League of Schiltzberg (NBLS). The first game was between the New Schiltzbierg Grand Dukes and the New Schiltzbierg Prime Ministers on March 31, 2000, in Royal Dome, which they shared at that time. The Prime Ministers won that game 7-3. For more information on the NBLS, check out this link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=350763

STADIUMS

Royal Dome
Built: 1976
Home of: New Schiltzbierg Senators (1976-1997), New Schiltzbierg Grand Dukes (2000-present), New Schiltzbierg Prime Ministers (2000-2013)
Features: Royal Dome is so outdated that it is cool. It is the only remaining stadium in Schiltzberg with a fixed roof, which fans find fascinating. It is the oldest stadium still in modern use, and it has witnessed several Season Series that the Grand Dukes have been a part of. It is a true cathedral of baseball, and was personally owned by the Grand Duke himself for many years, and Lucas put lots of money into the furnishings, making the Cathedral, as it is sometimes called, the most elegant of all stadiums.
Hosts: Group E.

Presidential Palace
Presidential Palace is to the right of Royal Dome.
Built: 2012
Home of: New Schiltzbierg Presidents
Features: After over a decade of sharing a stadium with their bitter rivals (the Grand Dukes), the Presidents built their own stadium, but to only add to the rivalry, as it is located only 300 feet east of Royal Dome! The stadium is one of the only stadiums in the NBLS to have a retractable roof, and Presidents fans and Grand Dukes fans often engage in a classic debate, commonly called "The Clash of the Roofs," which is a debate over which roof is better, the retractable roof of Presidential Palace, or the fixed roof of Royal Dome. In 2014, the rivalling teams agreed to paint a solid red line separating the two stadiums, and this was a big hit for the fans, who find it to be bad juju to stand on their rivals' side of "The Barrier." Many fans spit across The Barrier to show disgust in the other team.
Hosts: Group F.

Aquatic Stadium
Built: 2007
Home of: Westport Fish (2007-present)
Features: This stadium is known for its beautiful coastal location on the very edge of the Sea of Schiltzberg. The low outer wall of the stadium allows for about twenty balls per year to be sent into the Sea, never to be seen again... or so you would think! Baseballs have been known to wash up on shore as far away as northern France!
Hosts: Group G.

Woodman Park
Built: 2000
Home of: St. Joseph Carpenters
Features: Woodman Park is in the middle of the St. Joseph Forest, which is visible over the outfield wall. The stadium is just off of Route 79, which runs through the forest, but is dozens of miles from civilization. The closest town is Jasper, population 261, which is 22 miles away. The Carpenters do not bring in many fans because of their remote location, but their stadium is a must-see for avid baseball fans, who come from all over the country (and now the world) to see the Stadium in the Woods, as it has been nicknamed. A small village called Carpentersville has been built just outside of the stadium to accommodate for the International Baseball Slam, but special measures have been taken to keep it from ruining the woodsy feel of the ballpark area.
Hosts: Group H.
Last edited by Schiltzberg on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fan of: Baseball, Impractical Jokers, U2, Luxembourg, Chicago Cubs, Bob Dylan
Former President of the World Baseball Classic
Winners of World Baseball Classics 33, 35, 36, and 37
Proud Author of the World Baseball Classic History Factbook
Author of Poems, Poems II, and Poems III
Roman Catholic
High School Student
Creative Writer
From Chicago, IL, USA
Fan of NationStates and Jennifer Government
SEND ME A TELEGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The people in my songs are all me."

-- Bob Dylan

Officially NationStates' #1 Dylan Fan

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Kaboomlandia Phoenix National Baseball Team Roster

After the team, when they were still the Kings, miraculously went on a run to the semifinals before finishing fourth, the roster has been mostly returned from last year. Manager Alex Gutierrez has been replaced, though, and the team has wisely added a few extra pitchers to the roster.

Manager: Ryan Peart

Roster:
Pitchers:
P 18 Bernard Oliver
P 25 Ross Brown
P 15 Leroy Jordan
P 91 Hayden McAllister
P 99 Roberto Kosowan
P 1 Marc Brehznek

Infielders:
1B 39 Samuel Thornton
1B 5 Jesse Norton
1B 2 Jamie Hale
2B 30 Ross Gutierrez
2B 20 Wallace McDowell
2B 37 Samuel Patel
SS 50 Freddy Mayers
SS 61 Bryce LaCroix
3B 10 Alfred Wilcox
3B 2 Lee Bowman

Catchers:
CTH 31 Kevin Phelps
CTH 9 Jesse Willis

Outfielders:
LF 24 Ron Green
LF 32 John Hewitt
CF 26 Randall Henson
CF 6 Brian Riddle
CF 19 Jeffery Aguirre
RF 36 Juan Walsh
RF 16 Brett Schroeder

Desinated Hitter:
DH 22 Jose McGuire

Pitching Rotation:
1. Oliver
2. Brown
3. Jordan
4. McAllister
5. Kosowan
6. Brehznek

Batting Order:
1. Riddle
2. Walsh
3. Hale
4. McGuire
5. Norton
6. Mayers
7. Bowman
8. Gutierrez
9. Willis

Permissions:
Choose my runscorers: Yes
Choose my lineup: No
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes
Godmod scoring events: No
RP injuries to my players: TG me first
Godmod injuries to my players: No
Eject my players: Yes, once per game
Godmod other events: No
Use DH at home: Yes
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:25 pm

RP Permissions:
Follow my lineup: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Errors,Passed Balls,Plunks,etc.
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Eject my players: Possible/Yes,would like to RP that out.
Eject my coach: Same as above,and would like to RP that as well.
Godmod other events: Yes
Do I use DH at home: NOOOOO
PS ALL THE STATS LISTED ARE NOT FROM LAST IBS OR WBC,THEY ARE SHADOWNIAJ LEAGUE

Name: Shadownian Fruitbat Mafia
Manager: Shey Armstrong
Hitting Coach: Ryner Callemani
Pitching Coach: Vre Sherz
Third Base Coach: Buster Latter
First Base Coach: Yeri Sharvveshik

The beautiful ballpark,The Ridora Gardens
Opened: 1986
Capacity: 43,000
Turf or Grass: Grass
Facts: Has a garden in the back of the stadium.

Roster (On the left is throws,and the right is bats. Example: R/L,Throws Right,hits left.
It is also the pitching rotation,up to down is 1-5
SP: Franz Barns (L/L,primary pitches: 4sm,RFB,Slider,Changeup,2Sm,Age 23)
SP:Charlie Chays (A switch pitcher and left handed batter,throws Sliders,Slurveballs,and 4SMs. Age 29)
SP:Chance Hevel (L/L,Age 21,throws 4SMs,Vulcan Change,and 12-6 curveball. He is 23)
SP: Grant Bansong (R/R,4SM,Slider,Changeup,age 24)
SP: Timothy Crebel(R/L,4SM,Changeup,Sinker (26)

RPs: RHP Slan Reyn,RHP Val Slosanian,LHP Gordon Zaheifer,LHP Timothy Rahat,

Our pro CP:19 year old and previous rookie,Kat Waterboy is a right handed,fiery pitcher who throughs 4SM fastballs,sliders,and a sinker.)

DEFENSIVE POSITIONING (Lineups in the detail parenthesis.)
C:David Yommoro (R/S,Age 33,5th in lineup)
1B: Carmen Lisano (L/L,age 22 4th in lineup.)
2B: Colin Borko (R/R,age 29 2nd in lineup.)
SS: Doug Garongo ( R/R Age 26),9th in lineup.)
3B: Aaron Vernon (R/L,Age 25,6th in Lineup.)
LF: Robert Orun (L/L,Age 26,7th in lineup
CF: Brant Howards (R/R,Age 36,8th in lineup.)
RF: Eli Williams (R/R,Age 20, 1st in lineup,a previous Rookie who hit 38 Home runs in his minor league team while stealing 62 bases in AA.) 16 home runs and 32 SB's last IBS.
DH/DPH: Josiah Quant (L/L,age 35. 3rd in lineup.)/ May be replaced by pitcher at home.

BENCH:
RF:Zach Walkfiel (R/R,Age 38,Former starter)
1B: Los Casdiffers (R/L,Age 34
3B:Hayse Quant (L/L,Age 29,Brother of Josiah Quant)
SS:Cli'La Swon (R/R,Age 30)
SS: Leeroy Ko (L/L,Age 20)
Util Outfield:Morie Vargas (R/R,33)

SEASON STATS AND STRENGTHS FOR YALL
SPS:
Franz Barns: 12-12 last year with 146 K's. Strength:Velocity
Charlie Chays: 18-8 182 K's,Strength:Control
Chance Hevel: 6-11 132 K's,Strength:Control
Grant Bansong: 7-2,79 K's,Strength:Makeup
Timothy Crebel: 9-13 Strength: Velocity

INFIELDERS:
David Yammaro: 134 Hits,71 RBIs,threw 19 runners out,4 Stolen Bases,19 Home runs last year,165 Career homeruns. Last year he had 29 doubles and a triple. 670 Career base hits. Strength: 70% Power and 30% Arm.

1B:Carmen Lisano: Last year(Rookie year) he had 129 hits and 58 RBIs with 9 Home runs. 12 stolen bases and 2 triples with 22 doubles. Strength: Developing power with a decent speed.

2B: Colin Borko: Entering the big leagues at the age of 26,he missed his second year due to an emergency surgery. Last year he had 193 hits and 16 Home runs,with 18 Doubles and led the SMLB with 10 triples. Strength: Great contact and good fielding.

3B:Aaron Vernon: Entering the big leagues at 25,Vernon is now signed to a 5 year contract. With 38 Home runs last year,Vernon won the silver slugger 3B award. However he had also legged out 4 triples,and 33 doubles. He finished the entire year with 199 hits in the season. Strength: Great plate discipline,and decent power.

SS:Doug Garongo: It was his fielding that gave him the attention. With great plays,he earned his no doubt golden glove award. Offensive wise,this quick SS raked up 89 hits,13 doubles,and six home runs,while legging up 36 stolen bases. Strength:Great fielding and good speed.

LF:Robert Orun: Raking up 29 home runs,40 stolen bases,24 doubles,and 2 triples, Orun was known as much for his hitting as for his multiple diving catches and one wall catch,preventing a grandslam. Strength: Decent speed,good glove,and good plate vision.

CF: Brant Howards: Age never bothered him as he was a two time MVP,two time gold glover,and one time silver slugger. Known for hitting four homeruns in a game,Brant finished last year with 20 homeruns,119 hits and 15 doubles. Strengths:Good contact and power,horrible speed.

RF:Eli Williams: The PREVIOUS as of last IBS Eli Williams was known for his great speed and 62 AA stolen bases,38 Home runs,27 Doubles,and 11 triples offensively. But he was also what every team was looking for: A great fielder. The round two draftee broke out after a few starts,with less then 16 errors in the one season he had spent in the big leagues.

DH: Josiah Quant: Hitting up 31 homeruns with 118 hits,he had also drilled 16 doubles and 102 RBIs. Strengths:Good power.
Last edited by The Central Shadow Nation on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

The Lisander Arminhos Roster to IBS X

Postby Lisander » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:10 pm

The war fell on Lisander like a bomb. Not exactly on Lisander but on lisanderian citizens in other countries. So the government went to war, defend their expatriates, and suspended all public events (including sports competitions) for some time in Lisander, for security reasons. That was a bucket of cold water on the expectations of Arminhos and in the recent baseball fans.

The national team, even amateur, reached the quarterfinals of IBS8, but have broke up temporarily and could not compete in the IBS9. This was very bad for the morale of the team and the fans, really. But fortunately, with the end of the alert that lasted much of the summer, the Arminhos could return to the field this fall. Back to wear their white shirts and are ready to face new challenges.

The team returns pretty much the same, but with some absences. The catcher August Morel left the Baseball because of their main job, company director, and was transferred to Lorenthia. Adrian Solis is now the primary Catcher and the Catcher from University of Soria, Camilo Verón, comes to occupy the reserve. Others who left the team was the Left-fielder, Paul Cantinus. At 30, one of the team's veterans, had to stop after complications from surgery on his arm. In this case, salvation came from the Bullpen, with Frederic Nanterre and its fast pitch. "Freddy" changed his position from pitcher to infielder. He even said in an interview: "I really like to play, no matter what position. My body helps. I can get on the mound or in the field. I give my best where I am." His good results in training gave some problems to coach Hiddleston, who may have trouble choosing between Nanterre and Martin Hansen in some matches.

If playing as home team, Arminhos wear white. If playing as away team, the jersey is the grey one. If the opposite team play with a jersey that is not white, grey or green, the green must be worn.

Catchers
#2 C Adrian Solis (R/R)
#18 C Camilo Verón(R/R)

Starter Pitchers
#1 SP Tiago Porter (R/L)
#10 SP Pierre Oyon (R/R)
#15 SP Alain Matsumori [L/R]
#16 SP Benedict Morel [R/R]
#17 SP Edward Langley [L/L]

Bullpen
#22 RP Theodore Canterville
#21 RP Alexandre Barone
#20 RP Julius Visai
#19 RP Martin Barrios
#23 RP Lucas Potter
#24 RP Timo Burnier

Infielders
#6 1SS Rei Yokoyama
#12 1B Ricardo Ríos
#4 2B Cyril Montez
#12 SS/2B Trevor Essendon
#5 3B Kenji Hirano
#3 1B Andreas Monteiro

Outfielders
#14 LF Frederic Nanterre
#8 CF Andreas Argan
#7 RF Julian Matsumori
#13 RF Toji Akagi
#9 LF Martin Hansen

Lineup/ Batters
1 Julian Matsumori (RF)
2 Martin Hansen (LF)
3 Kenji Hirano (3B)
4 Rey Yokoyama (SS)
5 Cyril Montez (2B)
6 Andreas Monteiro (1B)
7 Andreas Argan (CF)
8 Adrian Solis (C)
9 Tiago Porter (P)

Coaches
Tom Hiddleston
Scott Niedermeyer

Ferrets 2-9 ARMINHOS (Nov 11)
Red Storm 2-6 ARMINHOS (Nov 12)
Arminhos 6-7 CASSOWARIES(Nov 13)
Arminhos 9-1 FERRETS (Nov 14)
Arminhos 6-5 RED STORM (Nov 15)
Cassowaries @ ARMINHOS (Nov 16)
Ferrets @ ARMINHOS (Nov 17)
Red Storm @ ARMINHOS (Nov 18)
Arminhos @ CASSOWARIES(Nov 19)
Arminhos @ FERRETS (Nov 20)
Arminhos @ RED STORM (Nov 21)
Cassowaries @ ARMINHOS (Nov 22)

Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: TG me first
Eject my players: TG me first
Use DH at home: No
Last edited by Lisander on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Koana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Koana Islands » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Koana Islands Warriors

Koanian Baseboll Sammanslutning
The Koanian Baseboll Sammanslutning, also known simply as the KBS, is the governing body of baseball within the Koana Islands. Formed in 1890, it is the oldest baseball association in the world and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the amateur and professional game in the country as well as the national team known as the Koana Islands Warriors or Koanian Warriors for short.

The KBS sanctions all competitive baseball matches within its remit at national level, and indirectly at local level through the state baseball associations. It runs numerous competitions, the most famous of which is the Super Ligan. It is also responsible for appointing the management of the men’s, women’s and youth national football teams.

The KBS is a member of both Southern Union Baseball Association and International Baseball Federation and holds a permanent seat on the IBAF which is responsible for the laws of the game.

Brief history of domestic leagues
The creation of the baseball league was in 1881 by Innerstad Metros director Edward Hedlund. This was dominated by those clubs who had supported professionalism, and the twenty founding members consisted of clubs all throughout the Koana Islands. The league expanded to a second division in 1886 following the huge success of the twenty-team league, and has expanded ever since.

The Koanian baseball league system, also known as the baseball pyramid, is a series of interconnected leagues for men’s baseball clubs in Koana Islands. The system has a hierarchical format with promotion and relegation between leagues at different levels, allowing even the smallest club the hypothetical possibility of ultimately rising to the very top of the system. There are more than 20 individual leagues, containing more than 80 divisions. The exact number of clubs varies from year to year as clubs join and leave leagues or fold altogether.

Differences from regular Baseball
The rules are the same across all leagues within the Southern Union Baseball Association, which are essentially the same as regular Baseball laws, but technical elements are slightly different: The leagues use a smaller baseball that is usually fluro, and games are played regardless of weather. The Southern Union baseball is wound more tightly and is harder than an American baseball. The Designated Hitter rule has been in place within the Koana Islands since the leagues inception and unlike MLB, game length is limited to 9 innings each regardless of score and tie games are allowed.

Due to the size and structure of the ball used, Super Ligan games are affectionately known as "Adult Wiffle ball" due to the extreme movement a pitcher can generate on any one pitch. This causes Koanian Pitchers no end of trouble during IBS events, due to the use of a regular sized baseball and generally means the national team poses no threat to the other nations.

IBS X Koanian Warriors
Pos 	# 	Name 			Age 	Height 	Weight 	Bats 	Throws	Team 
SP 17 Theodor Brannstrom 28 6' 2" 98 kg Left Left Omfattandestad Titans
SP 16 Jonathan Hedner 28 6' 4" 100 kg Right Right Ny Aucklanda Warlocks
SP 20 Jonas Landgre 36 6' 0" 93 kg Right Left Ny Aucklanda Warlocks
SP 55 Calle Magnusson 32 6' 1" 93 kg Switch Right Dyce Whalers
SP 18 Christian Malqvist 39 6' 3" 105 kg Right Right Vizhune Vipers

RP 25 Robin Alqvist 30 6' 2" 95 kg Right Right Vertihålig Turtles
RP 15 Maklolm Amdahl 30 6' 5" 102 kg Left Left Omfattandestad Titans
RP 4 Eli Haegmann 29 6' 1" 92 kg Left Right Erana Kullar Wolves
RP 8 Peder Hallen 28 6' 2" 93 kg Switch Right Omfattandestad Titans
RP 51 Tommy Isaksson 37 6' 2" 97 kg Right Right Alvaköping Defenders
RP 1 Hannes Johansson 32 5' 9" 85 kg Switch Right Zion Mercury
RP 24 Anton Jørgensen 33 6' 5" 104 kg Switch Right Ny Aucklanda Warlocks
RP 21 Christoffer Kjellberg 30 6' 2" 99 kg Left Left Omfattandestad Titans
CL 9 Jonathan Renberg 28 5' 8" 83 kg Switch Right Oberoendestad Cardinals

C 32 Abraham Hormertz 29 5' 11" 96 kg Switch Right Omfattandestad Titans
C 11 Niclas Jacobsen 26 6' 3" 103 kg Left Right Dyce Whalers

1B 7 Helmer Bjornstrand 29 6' 3" 110 kg Right Right Ny Aucklanda Warlocks
2B 10 Jesper Vik 31 6' 2" 97 kg Right Right Vizhune Vipers
2B 56 Niklas Molander 38 6' 0" 92 kg Right Right Elon Dragons
3B 19 Klas Ellingsson 30 6' 3" 102 kg Right Right Omfattandestad Titans
3B 3 Bernd Hallen 29 6' 0" 93 kg Switch Right Dyce Whalers
SS 2 Ambjorn Lundmark 28 5' 11" 86 kg Right Right Ängelar Armada
SS 5 Salmund Thoresson 37 6' 2" 97 kg Right Left Nyhaven Red Bull

LF 65 Efraim Nasberg 35 5' 10" 88 kg Right Right Erana Kullar Wolves
LF 27 Oskar Pettersen 31 5' 10" 85 kg Right Right Ny Aucklanda Warlocks
CF 6 Torbjorn Marcusson 31 6' 1" 88 kg Right Right Elon Dragons
CF 22 Maklolm Sandvik 38 6' 0" 97 kg Left Left Omfattandestad Titans
RF 28 Emil Barkström 27 6' 5" 105 kg Left Left Omfattandestad Titans
RF 29 Simon Hansen 30 6' 2" 99 kg Right Left Vertihålig Turtles
RF 12 Emil Holmberg 35 6' 6" 112 kg Right Right Vizhune Vipers

Housekeeping
Choose my lineup: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Only realistic MLB-type events
Eject my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes on the proviso that it is realistic

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 am

Ferret Civilization Ferrets

Ferrets have always been isolationists, but due to recent events there is more of an urge to get out into the outside world(s) in any way possible. One way just happened to be sports, this would be the first time any ferret has participated in a sports event outside The Colony. Sports, like baseball, are not big things but are well known for commercial gains and leisure activity. With this being the baseball team's first major event, there is a general excitement, and no matter what happens everyone looks forward to the future events and games.

Uniform
Picture
This is the general outfit all ferrets in baseball wear, due to there being no home or away in The Colony, this is the only one that they wear when playing a game.

Manger: Seoc Gareth

Roster
Catcher and Relief Catchers
(C) Haraldur Torbjørn

(RC) Andreas Morten
(RC) Bearach Yngve

Pitcher and Relief Pitchers
(P) Cathaoir Jørn
(P) Maximilian Trystan
(P) Meredith Dáithí
(P) Sigurður Jónas
(P) Tormod Sebastian

(RP) Hjalmar Sheamus
(RP) Joakim Mikko
(RP) Josef Roderick
(RP) Oscar Jarmo
(RP) Osheen Edvard
(RP) Sven Leachlainn

Infield/Outfield and Relief
(1B) Cillín Peer
(2B) Ríoghnán Ilar
(3B) Torvald Kjeld

(CF) Éamon Jóhann
(LF) Bosse Perttu
(RF) Tavish Fannar
(SS) Mathias Emyr

(RI) Donagh Shay
(RI) Ragnvald Elias
(RO) Fiachra Erskine
(RO) Sören Egil

RP Permissions
Eject my players: No
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:39 am

Gregoryisgodistan Bat Slaves

#4 2B Shirtmaker 9DHUAS (Bats Right/Throws Right Age 26)
#14 1B Chauffeur JJIASDES (L/R Age 32)
#33 C Enemy Crusher Bobby Furgles (R/R Age 26) - strikes out a lot, but when he hits it, it's going a long way; he is also very poor defensively and may be replaced late in games if we are winning.
#18 DH Barber LIEUIUSH (S/R Age 28)
#41 RF Lumberjack JSUUSI99387 (R/R Age 29)
#13 3B Grammar Enforcement Officer CUPSI19291 (R/R, Age 23)
#21 CF Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal (L/L Age 28)
#2 SS Cow Herder BYD1727 (R/R, Age 20)
#11 LF Prune Farmer IKEALUKA9 (L/L Age 20)

If there is no DH and a right-hander is pitching against Gregoryisgodistan, move Barber LIEUIUSH to right field and bench Lumberjack JSUUSI99387. If there is no DH and a left-hander is pitching against Gregoryisgodistan, move Barber LIEUIUSH to right field, move Lumberjack JSUUSI99387 to center field, and bench Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal. Either way, move everyone else up one and bat the pitcher ninth.

Pitching Rotation (all pitchers bat the same way they throw except if noted)

#45 SP: Sockmaker 818ZAUE (L Age 27)
#32 SP: Spelling Enforcement Officer 01AHH183 (R Age 28)
#60 SP: Pervert Chaser DPDUDU38 (R Age 24)
#44 SP: Youth KCUHEALE193 (R Age 17)

Bullpen:

#46 Long Relief: Slave Beater JUF8130 (R Age 28)
#29 Middle Relief: Lampmaker 82477GSS (L Age 33)
#47 Middle Relief: Carpenter DHHAUS (R Age 21)
#22 Set-up Man: Slave Beater QAIIZ1 (R Age 20)
#25 Set-up Man/Closer: Gruelmaker 128SUAUAUDY8181 (R Age 20)
#50 Closer: Chef SHSUUAISSADF (L/Switch hitter Age 23)

Bench:

#20 C Cheese Police 4827HDKSXZ (R/R Age 22) (often brought in as a late-game defensive replacement.)
#26 1B Slavecatcher LA1929ZBA (L/R Age 24)
#5 IF Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Speedy Berry (S/R Age 24)
#55 OF Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Zilla Rubo
#19 UTIL Slave Eater U3D3DE34

Coaching Staff:

#63 Manager: Assistant Sports Minister Grant Armstrong (Age 46)
#67 Pitching Coach: Slave Catcher FHFHDIAFG13 (Age 44)
#64 Hitting Coach: Deputy Sports Commissioner Hayes Charkoal (Age 51)
#61 Fielding Coach: Executioner 9D8AH (Age 35)
#65 Third Base Coach: Assistant Sports Minister Charlie Jordan (Age 38)
#66 First Base Coach: Schoolteacher 19DHAHE (Age 40)
#24 Bench Coach: Grammar Enforcement Officer OOA0010 (R/R Age 33)

After World Baseball Classic 33, Retiree 913H012S retired as manager and bench coach Assistant Sports Minister Grant Armstrong was promoted to take his place. Backup catcher Grammar Enforcement Officer OOA0010 announced his retirement from play in order to become the bench coach and Cheese Police 4827HDKSXZ took his place as backup/defensive replacement. Additionally, center fielder Executioner 9D8AH announced his retirement to become the fielding coach, a newly created position. Prune Farmer IKEALUKA9 will replace him on the roster, but will sit on the bench for now with Navy SuperAdmiral Kurt DeathToSanJoseGuayabal being inserted into the lineup. Additionally, following International Baseball Slam IX, several players, all soldiers, were killed in the Great War of Esportiva and have been replaced on the roster. A memorial service will be held before the first home game, and during the Seventh Inning Stretch of every home game, someone will sing "Lord Almighty Gregory Bless Gregoryisgodistan" in addition to "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."

Stadium:

Due to the destruction of Lord Almighty Gregory Baseball Stadium by Wolfopian terrorists (OOC: actually a Gregoryisgodistani false flag), all home games will be played at Pervert Chaser NAUSJW Ballpark, formerly known as Covello Field, located in District 27, about half a mile from Covello Bay. It was renamed prior to the IBS to honor former pitching coach and pitcher Pervert Chaser NAUSJW who was arrested in New Wolfopolis during the World Baseball Classic for performing his job, castrating and dickapitating Mount Tamobet players competing in the nude. He is currently in Wolfopian prison. The arrest of Pervert Chaser NAUSJW led to Gregoryisgodistan adding New Wolfopolis to the Enemy List, which according to the Gregoryisgodistani government was the impetus for the terrorist attack.

Pervert Chaser NAUSJW Ballpark seats 4,000 fans. Beyond the fence is a small patch of woods. Beyond that are some luxury houses, and beyond that is Covello Bay and the District 27 Marina, where the wealthy dock their personal yachts. The marina also has space for foreign ships to dock. It can hold fairly large ships. Ships with capacities up to 50 people should be able to dock there, possibly more if they are small enough. The marina area is off limits to Gregoryisgodistani commoners, who will be executed if they trespass, but foreigners do not need to worry about that provided they have their papers. Teams can either fly into Lord Almighty Gregory National Airport in the Capital District and travel approximately 600 miles by bus or travel by boat, dock at the marina, and rent a bus to drive about a mile to the stadium. (Walking from the marina is also possible.) Teams traveling by boat should inform the Gregoryisgodistani government as soon as possible so that customs can meet them there and space can be made for their boat. Please include the number of people traveling with you.

RP:

Choose my Lineup No - follow what was posted.
Choose my Runscorers Yes
RP Injuries Yes, one per game.
Godmod Injuries Yes, but note the above restriction.
Follow my Rotation: Yes
Eject my players: Yes, one per game unless you eject a commensurate number of yours. For instance, you can eject three of my players if you eject two of yours. This includes coaches, who can be ejected but count towards the limit. An exception is that you can eject both my manager and my pitcher for throwing at a batter after a warning (as the rules say should happen) and this counts as one ejection.
Godmod other events: Yes, do anything except kill Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state and official deity. Failed assassinations and fake assassinations using prop heads are fine. However, expect reciprocation. If you kill one of my players, that's fine, but I'm going to kill one of yours. If you don't TG me first to ask which one I'd be ok with killing, I won't TG you first, I'll just kill one, though if you kill a bench player I would kill one of your bench players, not a starter. I will do this WITHOUT CHECKING YOUR RP PERMISSIONS because it is far too complicated to figure out whether we'd both be in violation of each other's RP permissions or whether you made an exception, meaning we're both fine.
Other: If you do an RP involving my country, but do not mention it by name ("Gregoryisgodistan" without any formatting in the middle of the word such as striking "isgod" to make Gregoryisgodistan) TG me to give me a heads up. You do not need to wait for permission, and there is a chance I won't bother to reply. I frequently search for mentions of my nation so I can reply to RP's, but if you don't mention it by name, I can't do that. If for whatever IC reason you refer to my country by some other name (Gregoryisgodistan, Gregoryistan, Gregoryisnotgodistan, "that country with a name so blasphemous I cannot speak it" etc.) that is fine but either mention my country by name in an OOC note or TG me.
Use DH at home: Yes. But we're using official MLB rules, not international rules, so if you have a starting pitcher who is a good hitter, you may bat him instead of a DH, but then you lose your right to a DH for the remainder of the game even if you go to the bullpen. It also means if you move your DH to the field, you have you bat the pitcher for the remainder of the game. Normally, he would bat in the spot of the player who was replaced, but you could always do a double switch. He has to bat somewhere though.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

The Sword Bloke
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword Bloke » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:30 pm

The Sword Bloke Thunder

Starting Rotation-
Number of order, Name, Number on back, Throws
1, Shop Owner, #1, R-R
2, James Hulkkins, #6, R-R
3, Geoff Prayer, #21, R-R
4, Jamie Handoff, #33, R-R
5, Craig Ortens, #38, L-L

Bullpen-
CL: Paddy Marcins, #26, L-L
SU: Ormond Owner, #9, R-R
MR: Kris Timothy, #8, R-R
MR: George Landon, #23, R-R
MR: Eli Morton, #29, R-R
MR: Robbie Karton, #44, R-R
LR: Tommy Joy, #39, L-L
LR/MR: Braydon Green, #14, R-R

Fielding Lineup-
Position, Name, Number on back, bats, fields
C: Jim Ursolos, #33, L-L
1B: Sammy Green, #5, R-R
2B: Jay Cross, #12, R-R
3B: Markus Power, #21, L-L
SS: Jason Mear, #40, R-R
LF: Jesse Julians-Norman, #30, R-R
CF: James Barnton, #27, L-L
RF: Jules Burton, #43, R-R
DH(If allowed): Craig Baseman, #22, R-L

Bench-
Position, Name, Number on back, Bats, Fields
C: Cam Yornta, #50, R-R
2B: Brian Georges, #19, R-R
3B/DH: Craig Baseman, #22, R-L
OF: Kosta Maglis, #31, L-L
C: Owen Martin, #35, R-R
UIF: Scotty Patch, #48, L-L
OF: Jason Cumbings, #24, R-R

Head Coach, Captain-Coach, Bench Manager, Pitching Coach, etc.- Shop Owner

Choose my Lineup: Y
Choose my Runscorers: Y
RP Injuries: Flick me a PM First
Godmod Injuries: N
Follow my Rotation: Y
Eject my players: N
Godmod other events: Pm me first
Use DH at home: Y
IBS Ranking: 16th
KPB Ranking: 80th
WBC Ranking: 44th
IBC Ranking: 27th
WCOH Ranking: 21st
RP Population: 38,000,005
Esportiva, It's the place.
GO CAVS!
10th WJHC Host & Champion 10th IBS 4th Place

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:37 pm

Pitchers:

NO. POS.  BAT.  THW.  NAME.
#38 SP R R Daniel Gomez
#24 SP R L Samuel Allington
#67 SP R R Ellis Stevens
#45 SP L L Benjamin Jardling
#07 SP L R Aldrine Edwins
#29 RP R R Abian Elliots
#12 RP L L Dioscoro Diwa
#32 RP R L Chito Dominador
#93 RP L R Drigo Alcis
#82 RP L R Dominique Froilan
#56 RP R L Jairence Isagani

Catchers:

NO.   POS.   BAT.   THW.   NAME.
#04 C L R Henry Lyons
#33 C R R Dwight Price

Infielders:

#63 1B R L Steven Summers
#42 2B L L Tony Diaz
#77 2B R R Raymond French
#72 2B L R Chad Brock
#47 3B R R Alejandro Phelps
#03 3B L L Walter Frank
#06 SS R L Ray Robinson
#21 SS L R Noel Wilkins

Outfielders:

#97 LF L R Greg Fuller
#84 LF R R Leland Dixon
#79 CF L L Rene Cortez
#67 CF R L Darin Drake
#52 CF R R Glen Patton
#37 RF L R Earnest Barnett
#15 RF R L Abel Gibson
#12 RF L L Samuel Biggins

Designated Hitter:

#01 DH R R Steve Mcrawling

Batting Order:

#04 C L R Henry Lyons
#63 1B R L Steven Summers
#72 2B L R Chad Brock
#47 3B R R Alejandro Phelps
#21 SS L R Noel Wilkins
#84 LF R R Leland Dixon
#79 CF L L Rene Cortez
#15 RF R L Abel Gibson
#01 DH R R Steve Mcrawling

IF DH IS NOT ALLOWED
#07 SP L R Aldrine Edwins

Permissions:

Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Don't go Overboard!!!

If there are any errors with my roster Frenline Delpha, please let me know so I can correct them...
Last edited by Ethane on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Frenline Delpha
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenline Delpha » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Frenline Delpha Anacondas

Starters

C Caster Haman #3
1B Marco Dredge #22
2B Chris Lain #10
3B Adam Defelt #18
SS Mark Trifort #20
LF Lukas Manteis #32
CF Fred Hector #9
RF Markus Lutwang #16

Bench

C Grant Sché-Lus #14
IF Yarvins Yelkins #2
IF Peter Olainske #6
IF Quigley Denton #15
IF José Marskin #16
IF Uglent Menloit #23
OF Bentley Scrabber #5
OF Derrek Cranley #27
OF Elgret Starks #34

Pitching

RHP Martin Zenryks #1
LHP Stacey Turnhill #7
RHP Adam Arkonous #8
RHP Nicolas Yelfin #19
LHP Omar Wilfskin #21
RP Yelvin Muergbor #4
RP Tanner Scormens #11
RP Stanley Berkins #26
CP Zachary Wiley #12
CP Silks Smithley #24

Managment

Manager Tristen Smalls
Coach James Bones
Athletic Trainer Royal Troik
Hitting Coach Fred Sallis
Pitching Coach Issack Binding

1) #10 Lain 2B
2) #22 Dredge 1B
3) #3 Haman C
4) #16 Lutwang DH
5) #32 Manteis LF
6) #20 Trifort SS
7) #13 Jehosez RF
8) #18 Defelt 3B
9) #9 Hector CF

1) #10 Lain 2B
2) #22 Dredge 1B
3) #3 Haman C
4) #32 Manteis LF
5) #20 Trifort SS
6) #13 Jehosez RF
7) #18 Defelt 3B
8) #9 Hector CF
9) Pitcher

1) Turnhill
2) Yelfin
3) Wilfskin
4) Zenryks
5) Arkonus

Game 1: vs. Ethane (L 3-4)
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:
Game 5:
Game 6:
Game 7:
Game 8:
Game 9:
Game 10:
Game 11:
Game 12:

Choose my lineup: Never on your life
Follow my pitching rotation: Always
RP injuries to my players: Yes (1 per game)
Eject my players: Yes (Max: 1 per game)
Absolutely no godmodding of any kind.

Home
Away
Last edited by Frenline Delpha on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:21 pm

United States of Devonta National Baseball Team

Coach: Vince "the man" Lombardy
Manager: Nelson Roderick
Modifier: -1

STARTERS

1B - # 11 Peteboy Wright
2B - # 23 JoJo Hernandez
3B - # 45 Elie Wiesel
SS - # 6 Brad Leon
LF - # 32 Louie Lee
CF - # 2 Alexander Cassoa
RF - # 8 Jeremy Croat
C - # 18 Wade Thompson

PITCHING

P - # 1 Caleb Rodriguez
P - #41 David Farro
P - #42 Lewis Griffey
P - #33 J.T Slammer
P - #53 Tobby Griffin
SU - #26 Dewayne Vandell
P - #97 Peter Griffin
P - #34 Kendrick Horner

RP PERMISSIONS: Anything short of death.
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:30 pm

Elykyellek Stars

# - Pos - Name (B/T) – Team

Lineup – No DH
#59 - C -Beatrix Gurr (R/R) - Lund Lions
#1 - 1B - Ub Iwerks (R/R) - Goldie BC
#55 - CF - Wilhelmina Kimball (R/R) - Hohn Wolves
#13 - SS - Marc Davis (R/R) - KC Grizzlies
#20 - LF - Paul Frees (L/L) - Wendale Giants
#14 - 3B - Tilda Ravenscroft (R/R) - Kayland Z’s
#64 - 2B - Marty Sklar (L/L) - KC Juniors
#60 - RF - Johanna Rafnt (L/L) - Voyagers BC
Pitcher

Lineup – With DH
#59 - C -Beatrix Gurr (R/R) - 28 - Lund Lions
#1 - 1B - Ub Iwerks (R/R) - Goldie BC
#55 - CF - Wilhelmina Kimball (R/R) - Hohn Wolves
#13 - SS - Marc Davis (R/R) - KC Grizzlies
#20 - LF - Paul Frees (L/L) - Wendale Giants
#14 - 3B - Tilda Ravenscroft (R/R) - Kayland Z’s
#64 - 2B - Marty Sklar (L/L) - KC Juniors
#60 - RF - Johanna Rafnt (L/L) - Voyagers BC
#8 - DH - Jakob Hench (R/R) - Casper Cavaliers

Pitching Rotation
#33 - SP - Claude Coats (R/R) - Wendale Giants
#11 - SP - Harper Goff (R/R) - Joshwood Emeralds
#5 - SP - Sterling Holloway (L/L) - Deraley Aces
#63 - SP - Viveca Boag (L/L) - Terrien Coyotes
#32 - SP - Freya Wells - (R/R) - Crowser Cyclones

Bench
#8 - IF/DH - Jakob Hench (R/R) - Casper Cavaliers
#35 - IF - Jorgen Lounsbery (R/R) - Kayland Z’s
#7 - IF - Lisbet Clark (R/R) - Franci BC
#52 - OF - Kim Irvine (S/R) - Sproull Jets
#34 - OF - Wolfgang Reitherman - (S/L) - NRBC
#4 - C - Freya Tomas (R/R) - Russell Rovers

Bullpen
#12 - P - Ollie Johnston (R/R) - Gray Sharks (Long Relief)
#9 - P - Milt Kahl (L/L) - KC Grizzlies (Long - Mid Relief)
#10 - P - Herb Ryman (R/R) - Saints BC (Mid Relief)
#73 - P - Erika Larson (L/L) - KC Juniors (Mid Relief)
#94 - P - Janna Fowler (R/R) - NRBC - (Set-Up)
#67 - P - X Atencio (R/R) - Cannonsburgh Pirates (Closer)

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: No

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:24 pm

ABANHFLEFT REVOLUTION
Abanhfleft men's national baseball team

Hope springs eternal, as the quote says. What a load of bollocks. The team couldn't even be bothered to show up for the 34th World Baseball Classic in Saintland. Once results didn't go their way, they simply didn't care anymore. They were lucky enough to scrape a playoff place against Alastonia, but at that point all the team wanted was to go home. Now, once word had gone out that this could be the last International Baseball Slam ever, the Abanhfleft Revolution have decided to play for one more time, hoping against hope that if this does turn out to the be last IBS, they'll win the final title. They were doing oh so well in the last one before the Southern Democratic States tripped them up. Now, which team will see fit to destroy Abanhfleft's title dreams once again...

Name of nation: Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Demonym: Fleftic
Team name: Abanhfleft Revolution
Nickname: Revolutionaries (common), Revolters (derogatory)
Official history: This will be Abanhfleft's fourth time participating in the International Baseball Slam. Huzzah for the Revolution!
Team colors: Blue, orange, and green
Style modifier: +2. Abanhfleft has returned to the more conservative attacking style favored by the Keppler-era team.

Key: (Shirt number, pitches/bats, age)

1 - Justin Yardley (#58, R/R, 25)
2 - Oliver McKrinter (#88, R/R, 27)
3 - Johnson Kabebe (#3, L/L, 30)
4 - Burtegha "Burt" Hokabo (#37, S/L, 24)
5 - J. K. B. "Jake" Ziegler (#97, R/R, 25)
Long Reliever - Zebulon Yekar (#7, R/L, 31)
Long Reliever - Famoso Ochoa (#54, S/R, 23)
Middle Reliever - Odysseus Edresta (#56, S/R, 29)
Middle Reliever - McLanahan Korbalos (#46, R/R, 33)
Middle Reliever - Savarov Hayastani (#99, L/R, 35)
Setup Receiver - Barack Olluvanov (#90, L/L, 31)
Closer - Harper Xiclo (#24, S/R, 26)

Catcher - Jesus Laurel (#77, S/L, 27, Starter)
Catcher - Ullman Ruger (#10, S/R, 30)
First Base - Carlos "The Jackal" Teves (#8, R/R, 29, Starter)
First Base - Orocan Prince (#15, S/L, 25)
Second Base - Julin He (#17, R/R, 26, Starter, female)
Second Base - Kilgore Kilkenny (#35, L/L, 27)
Third Base - Farris Baoteng (#20, L/L, 25, Starter)
Third Base - Paul Plinzer, (#63, R/R, 23)
Short Stop - Desmond Bo (#00, R/R, 23, Starter)
Short Stop - Ulrika Zimmermann (#49, R/R, 19, female)

Left Fielder - Habibullah Teymourian (#89, R/L, 30, Starter)
Left Fielder - Dragaroth Teng (#4, L/R, 32)
Center Fielder - Jiangming Heng (#12, L/L, 27, Starter)
Center Fielder - Paul Skranga (#94, R/R, 31)
Right Fielder - Ibrahim Ahmadinejad (#67, S/R, 28, Starter)
Right Fielder - Orestes Papasthenopoulous (#18, L/L, 30)

1 - C. TEVES (1B, R)
2 - H. TEYMOURIAN (LF, L)
3 - HENG J.M. (CF, L)
4 - HE J.L. (2B, R)
5 - F. BAOTENG (3B, L)
6 - D. BO (SS, R)
7 - J. LAUREL (C, L)
8 - I. AHMADINEJAD (RF, R)
DH - O. PAPASTHENOPOULOS (RF. L)

In the event that a DH is not allowed, move the pitcher to the DH's place.

The entire coaching staff of the Abanhfleft Revolution had been sacked by the Abanhfleft Baseball Federation following the team's failure to qualify in IBS VII. Rehoboam Zimmermann, longtime member of the national team, had been tapped as the new manager following his retirement from international baseball, and he had been given free reign to recruit any other staff member that he believed capable of bringing back some glory to this now-mocked national side. This is also an opportunity for Zimmermann to steal some thunder from the football players that had considerably stolen a lot of baseball's thunder in the Democratic Republic.

MANAGER - REHOBOAM ZIMMERMANN

ASSISTANT MANAGER/BENCH COACH - JAIME GROVER

FIRST BASE COACH - STEFAN MCKENNY

THIRD BASE COACH - KURTIS LINGENFELTER

BATTING COACH - ELLIOTT WETTMORE

PITCHING COACH - AUSTIN BROCKWAY

The Abanhfleft Baseball Federation has announced that it will be using two baseball stadia as venues for the Abanhfleft Revolution's home matches.

Official name: Stadion Memoriam de December 27
Capacity: est. 26,500
Record attendance: 37,019 (Verbergerkinnh Cubs vs. Pilken Blue Sox; May 9, 2014)
Operators: Verbergerkinnh Cubs, Locomotive Imgortur

Official name: National Baseball Stadium
Capacity: est. 60,000
Record attendance: 65,125 (Habalanbacushe Balderdash vs. Selid Nebulae, 19 January 2015)
Operators: Abanhfleft Baseball Federation (as of time of publication)

RP PERMISSIONS
Choose my runscorers: Yes, within reason
Choose my lineup: No, please stick to the starters as much as possible
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes, you must follow it to the letter
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but TG me first
Eject my players: No
Godmod other events: Yes, except killing my players or coaching staff, and please TG me before doing this
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Lisander
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Lisander Arminhos are now in Aristian Republic, to play the Wildcat Shield, an Invitational tournament, between The Four Nations sports teams. They're using the opportunity to play with other formations than Starter team before IBS. Today, Lisander won the opening game against home team, 2-5.

The hosts started opening 2-0 in 2nd inning, with a excellent hit by Nicolas Perrot near the walls of Gast Olympique baseball field, boosting Pierre Lisieux and Eric Devonel to complete their runs. But the Aristian stopped there. The Lisanderian reaction came in the same inning, with a 2-base hit for Julian Matsumori, first batter, and later for Julius Visai, third in sequence. Visai boosted Matsumori run and Kenji Yokoyama boosted Visai run, with a single. with two out, fifth batter Trevor Essendon also hit a single and Visai completed the diamond. 2-2.

In the seventh inning, Adrian Solis hitted a unexpected triple, and after Tiago Porter get out, Julian Matsumori came back and hit a single, boosting Solis run to Lisander turnover. The following inning practically finished the game, with Yokoyama hitting a Home Run and Essendon a double, being pushed by Andreas Argan and Timo Burnier singles. The game was finished after half of the 9th, since Lisander couldn't be reached anymore in scoreboard. 2-5.

Aristian Wildcats      0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0  2
Lisander Arminhos 0 0 2 0 0 0 1 2 X 5

Alice Bay Stars        0 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 0  4
Lorenthia Wolves 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 3

Wildcat Invitational Baseball League
Team Pld W L RF RA RD
1 Lisander Arminhos 1 1 0 5 2 +3
2 Alice Bay Stars 1 1 0 4 3 +1
3 Lorenthia Wolves 1 0 1 3 4 −1
4 Aristian Wildcats 1 0 1 2 5 −3

I'm using this preparation tournament to "polish and trim" My RP for IBS. If this is not appropriate to be here, please TG me and I'll delete.
Last edited by Lisander on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.

OIsINiSTAn
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby OIsINiSTAn » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:12 pm

no
Last edited by OIsINiSTAn on Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Boatia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Boatia » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Thatapole Stadium
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... qHCvkmNrUA
Capacity:30,000
Description: The first ever stadium built in Boatia and used for the Boatia Llama's training. It is also in the capital city making it a real hot spot for people to come watch some sports. Most games played here.

Yackens Field
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... n2uCwmOkkA
Capacity: 25,500
Description: Instead of Stadium the President of The Boatia used the word Field because of the nearby Airport Yackia Air"field". Only games against easy opponents are played here.

Pitchers:
Johny Beller #33
Bridy Boodin #12
George Johner #56
Ricker Kennedy #30
Harold Henry #54
Christopher Billybob #69

Infielders:
1B Willy Willer #17
2B Johny Bisher #38
3B Will Sling #13

Outfielders:
CTH Keither Weav #15
LF Jake Ello #9
CC Gary Dolgo #10
RF Samuel Lil. Johny #21

Designated Hitter:
DH Dezin Nutin #0

Pitching Rotation:
1. Christopher Billybob
2. Johny Beller
3. Bridy Boodin
4. Ricker Kennedy
5. Harold Henry
6. George Johner

Batting Rotation:
1.Christopher Billybob
2. Samuel Lil. Johny
3. Johny Beller
4. Jake Ello
5. Ricker Kennedy
6. Dezin Nutin
7. Willy Willer
8. Gary Dolgo
9. Bridy Boodin
10. Will Sling

Choose my runscorers: Yes/No NO
Choose my lineup: Yes/No NO
Follow my pitching rotation: Yes/No YES
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No NO
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No NO
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No NO
Eject my players: Yes/No NO
Godmod other events: Yes/No NO
Let DH play at home: Yes/No YES unless it effects my team/makes it worse and less able for a win
Last edited by The Boatia on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Lisander
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:21 am

The second game of Wildcat Shield was a real hard one. Against the historic local rivals, Lorenthia Wolves, the Arminhos had a rough time. Coach Hiddleston have not used the "100% full team", and maybe because of it the game was problematic. The Ace pitcher and assigned #1, Tiago Porter, haven't played. Alain Matsumori and Pierre Oyon had the mound for the six starter innings.

Lisander scored first in 4th inning, in a controversial run by Toji Akagi, when ball reached catcher's hand only half second after the Lisanderian runner reached the base. In the 5th inning, Rei Yokoyama hit a Home Run, establishing the difference in 2-0. Lorenthia only reached its first run in 8th inning, when Darius Stockton also have hit a Home Run. Again, the game was finished after half of the 9th inning because the opposite team couldn't more reach Lisander in score.

Lorenthia Wolves       0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0  1
Lisander Arminhos 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 X 2

Alice Bay Stars        0 3 3 0 0 0 1 0 0  7
Aristian Wildcats 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2

Wildcat Invitational Baseball League
Team Pld W L RF RA RD
1 Alice Bay Stars 2 2 0 11 5 +6
2 Lisander Arminhos 2 2 0 7 3 +4
3 Lorenthia Wolves 2 0 2 4 6 −2
4 Aristian Wildcats 2 0 2 4 12 −8

I'm using this preparation tournament to "polish and trim" My RP for IBS. If this is not appropriate to be here, please TG me and I'll delete.

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:28 pm

San Llera National Baseball Team

Everything you ever wanted to know about San Lleran baseball

Coaching Staff
Manager - Antoni Tigua - Very sabermetrics-oriented coach, leaves developing players up to his assistants
Hitting Coach - Kelvin Warner - Known for issuing a standardized batting stance and swing for every player on the team
Pitching Coach - Jose Catellin - Very strict, all players hate him

Starting Lineup
Position Name - Age - Batting Hand - Throwing Hand - Biggest Strength - Biggest Weakness
C Giuseppi Monzo - 28 - R - R - Speed - Stopping Wild Pitches
3B Adam Rossello - 37 - R - L - Fielding Ability - Contact
1B Josep Maria Quintana Morales - 32 - R - R - Power - Contact
CF Ignasi Milla - 35 - L - L - Power - Speed
RF Norman - 32 - Switch - R - IQ - Power
SS Conrad Batto - 23 - R - R - BABIP - Contact
2B Felip Cabrera - 27 - R - R - IQ - Athleticism
LF Armando Anglada - 30 - L - L - Power - IQ
(Pitcher)*

Bench
Position Name - Age - Batting Hand - Throwing Hand - Biggest Strength - Biggest Weakness
C Alaric Belmont - 32 - R - L - Fielding Ability - Contact
1B Angel Ventura - 26 - L - L - Contact - Speed
2B Teodor Quinto - 30 - R - R - Patience - Speed
3B Leo Abela - 27 - Switch - R - Baserunning - Power
SS Cecili Bordes - 31 - L - L - Contact - Fielding Ability
LF Artur Llanes - 29 - R - R - Contact - BABIP
CF Octavio Ferrer - 21 - Switch Hitter - R - Athleticism - Power
RF Alvar Bertoli - 27 years old - Switch Hitter - Left - Contact - Power
* If there is a DH, move Giuseppe Monzo to DH and put Alaric Belmont at catcher, 9th in the order

Starting Rotation
Spot in Rotation Name - Age - Throwing Hand - Biggest Strength - Biggest Weakness
1 Carles Blai - 30 - L - Variety of Pitches - Velocity
2 Arnau Lull - 27 - R - Velocity - Command
3 Israel Mata - 24 - R - Durability - Command
4 Rafael Lamarca - 33 - R - Command - Velocity
5 Andreu Pica - 30 - L - Pitch Selection - Velocity

Relief
Spot in Rotation Name - Age - Throwing Hand - Biggest Strength - Biggest Weakness
Utility Ferren Vidal - 38 - L - Variety of Pitches - Velocity
Utility Aliex Mesoppe - 28 - L - Velocity - Spin on Pitches
Long Relief Francesc Viola - 31 - Durability - Velocity
Set Up Man Enric Avella - 33 - Velocity - Command
Closer Marco Cantus - 25 - Velocity - Variety of Pitches

RP Permissions
Choose My Lineup: Within a reasonable degree of the lineup posted
Choose My Runscorers: Yes
RP Injuries: Yes
Godmod Injuries: Yes
Choose My Rotation: Within a reasonable degree
Eject My Players: Yes
Godmod Other Events: Yes
Use DH at Home: Sure
Last edited by San Llera on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

Ruairikstan
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruairikstan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 am

The Ruairikstanian Ruarbears
Coach: Catsaiah O' Connor
Denonym: Ruairikstani

NATIONAL STADIA:

The Eternity Stadium
Capacity: 78,555
Built: 1921

Nom
Capacity: 999,999
Built: 1916

TKD
Capacity: 59,627
Built:1798

Pitchers:
P 18 J Jambell
P 25 Scott Cawthon
P 15 Lee Donohoe
P 91 Spoderman
P 99 Randallator
P 1 Avi Kaplan

Infielders:
1B 39 Cthulu
1B 5 Homer J. Simpson
1B 2 Ian Hecox
2B 30 Eearn Cerrigern
2B 20 Jimmy Jams
2B 37 Scott Hoying
3B 10 Mitch Grassi
3B 2 Kirsten Maldonaldo

Outfielders:
CTH 31 Jimbob Lucozade
CTH 9 Bobjim Gatorade
LF 24 Patrick Star
LF 32 Spongeebobu Squerpernts
CF 26 Soviet Sid
CF 6 Rhys Matthews
CF 19 Seán McLoughlann
RF 36 Mark Fisbach
RF 16 Felix Kjellberg

Desinated Hitter:
DH 22 Shia Labeouf

Pitching Rotation:
1. Jambell
2. Cawthon
3. Donohoe
4. Spoderman
5. Randallator
6. Kaplan

Batter rotation:
1. Labeouf
2. Fisbach
3. Gatorade
4. Kjellberg
5. Matthews
6. Lucozade
7. Star
8. Squerpernts
9. Sid

Follow my pitching rotation: NO
Godmod scoring events: yes
RP injuries to my players: Within reason
Godmod injuries to my players: Duration can only be one game
Eject my players: Within reason
Last edited by Ruairikstan on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Koana Islands
Envoy

Founded: Aug 16, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Koana Islands » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Bjornstrand bemoans tough draw

OMFATTANDESTAD - Warriors First Baseman Helmer Bjornstrand believes the United States of Devonta are the toughest opponents to face in the 10th edition of the International Baseball Slam and deemed Group F as 'dreadful'.

The Koana Islands Warriors were drawn alongside United States of Devonta, The Sword Bloke and the Elykyellek in a testing Group F with Bjornstrand realistic about his side's chances

The 29-year old said: "It's a dreadful group to be honest. The [United States of Devonta] Thundersticks are amongst the favourites to win the title, what with Caleb Rodriguez on the mound.

"The Sword Bloke have a great deal of experience in the IBS and we'll be fortunate to get away with a win or two against them. It's a battle between us and Elykyellek for third place.

"It is one very, very tough group."

Bjornstrand, however, is still keeping optimistic.

"We knew going into this event that we are one of the underdogs and have nothing to prove so the pressure is on the other teams in our group to perform. I hate the cliche saying of 'one game at a time' but that is literally how we are going to take it. Win or lose we are going to do our nation proud".

The Koanian Warriors travel out to Schiltzberg later this afternoon before setting up camp on the outskirts of the capital city New Schiltzbierg

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 pm

Phoenix Come Out Lucky in Group Draw

The IBX X group draw was last night, and we're sure there were more than a few arms raised in celebration when Group D was announced. The Kaboomlandia Phoenix are in with three unranked teams: Camelone, Ruairikstan, and The Serbian Empire. Only the roster for Ruairikstan is known, and the Phoenix know their rank of 11th will give them a leg up, but coach Ryan Peart isn't going to let Kaboomlandia sit on their laurels.

"We got lucky on the group draw, but we're still going to need to put in the work. The other three teams are still very capable."

The Phoenix' first game goes on Wednesday against The Serbian Empire, kicking off a 12-game round-robin.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Levivania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Levivania » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Levivanian National Baseball Team

Team Kit

Front

Back

Cap

Roster

Coaching Staff
Manager: George West
Bench Coach: Rene Snider
First Base Coach: Clayton Guerrero
Third Base Coach: Steve Jenkins
Hitting Coach: Dennis Pacheco
Pitching Coach: Dave Townsend
Bullpen Coach: Jerome McCarthy

Pitchers

[spoiler]SP: 19 Frederick Harmon
SP: 9 Martin Chavez
SP: 10 Wallace Hudson
SP: 33 Ian Sweet
RP: 31 Milton Woodward
RP: 3 Jack Sullivan
RP: 2 Clifford Gilliam
RP: 17 Frank Taylor

Infielders
1B: 12 Jessie Browning
1B: 32 Lawrence Lewis
1B: 7 Frank McGuire
2B: 18 Jaime Talley
2B: 14 Leonard Craig
2B: 11 Johnnie Sanchez
SS: 25 Steven Waters
SS: 35 Joshua Wilder
3B: 13 Phillip Roberson
3B: 21 Corey McIntyre

Outfielders
LF: 1 Jordan Pearson
LF: 24 Kyle Mayo
CF: 30 Tony Joyner
CF: 28 Marshall Hood
CF: 23 Allen Dawson
RF: 16,George Navarro
RF: 27 Marc,Nielsen

Designated Hitters
DH: 20 Darryl Palmer
DH: 15 Daniel Hernandez

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: Yes (But please sparingly)
Eject my players: Yes (Once per game)
Godmod other events: Yes/No
Last edited by Levivania on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
2nd place: Silver Racket Tennis Tournament I, Banco del Prado - Tueres Tenis de Sangti
Semi Finals: Nation States Golf Championship 2013, Silver Racke Tennis Tournament II
quarterfinals: International Baseball Slam, International Baseball slam III, Twenty 20 World Championships 4, Market Cup VII
Hosted: Silver Racket I and II,
Other: 5-5 in NSCF 9 Made it the howling city Bowl

Independent leaning Libertarian

Avercari
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Avercari » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Avercari National Baseball Team