NATION

PASSWORD

World Cup

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
MLS Eire
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

World Cup

Postby MLS Eire » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:10 am

Where do you go to sign-up for the NS World Cup (soccer)?

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 am

Hello and welcome to NS Sports, it's a pleasure to see your enthusiasm at your arrival, but seeing as you are new, I strongly encourage you to check this and also this link, this might be helpful to make you improve your experience in this sub forum.

Also we already have a World Cup which is at his 71st edition and it's underway, we will have sign-ups for the next WC in a couple of months but if you want, you can check this forum and get into some competition.

I hope you enjoy this game.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Furellum
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Furellum » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:12 am

To be fair SJG, Eire appears to be asking how to sign up, not creating their own world cup...

As to the original question, sign-ups for the current world cup are closed, as the tournament is underway. The 72nd edition should be up around about a couple of months from when the 71st (current) ends.

You're best bet is to watch this thread, where most news pertaining to the world cup is posted. Also, check out the links SJG posted so you can familiarise yourself with how things operate around here.

Welcome to NS Sports!
Winners of the Thirty-first Di Bradini Cup!

The Magical, Anthropomorphic Trans-Dimensional Secret Oligarchy

Proudly located in Atlantian Oceania

Puppet of Barunia
Currently ruled by a secret society
Runner ups at the 4th and 5th U-15 World Cup, with a third place finish in the 6th!

MLS Eire
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby MLS Eire » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 am

Cheers guys, what about a European Championships?

Free Republics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republics » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:32 am

MLS Eire wrote:Cheers guys, what about a European Championships?

RL regions such as Europe don't exist in our IC continuity, but we do have regional championships. The 3 major regions are Atlantian Oceania, Rushmore and Esportiva, each of which have a championship for regional members that is held between editions of the World Cup. The only requirements to join a regional tournament are to be located in that region before signups open (usually toward the end of the World Cup) and sign up for it (onsite for Rushmore and Esportiva or on the off-site forum for AO).
Why I left NS Sports
World Cup 85 Champions
1st: DBC 28, X Winter Olympics, Independents Cup 4, CoH 66, WBC 46, World Bowl XXXVIII, World Cup 85
2nd: World Cup 68, DBC 27, U15WC 8, UWCFA Gold Cup I, BoI 15, 2nd Imperial Chap Olympiad, NSCF 11
Host: World Cups 68 & 81, CoH 58, Games of XIII Olympiad, X Winter Olympics, World Bowls XXII, XXXI & XXXVIII, WBCs 42 & 46, RUWC 25
Current Senior Consul: Nova Hellstrom-Hancock (Golden Age)
Current Junior Consul: Samuel Izmailov (Nat-Gre)
Demonym: Republican
Trigram: FFR
Official Nation Name: Federation of Free Republics
Stop Biden: Vote Trump!

Return to NS Sports