NATION

PASSWORD

sportsnyheter.shn | Semarland & SHN Sports Newswires

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Semarland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

sportsnyheter.shn | Semarland & SHN Sports Newswires

Postby Semarland » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:33 am

Welcome to futbaalnyheter.shn - sponsored by SportSAT!

Welcome to Semarland and Polaaskan’s premier sports newswire. All the latest gossip, results and news can be found here, for all the clubs, plus the national team and it’s u21, u18 and u15 sides. Also results from other SHN countries will be posted here.

Please do not post here if you do not have my authorization.

Happy browsing!

Links:
Last edited by Semarland on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Republic of Semarland
Capital: Jansberg - Demonym: Semar/Semarlandic - Trigramme: SEM
sportsat.sem
Hosted: Trindl Cup I/II, Baptism of Fire 68
Champions: Meski Cup I, 5AS WC II, U18 WC I
<Nephara> RETURN OF Sem|Transfers THE PEOPLES' CHAMPION
<Jeck> If Sem RPs as much as he transfers, next cycle we're all screwed
<Yttribia> Sem seems like the sort of guy who'd work at Tesco's and slide his mixtape in each bag

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:31 am

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN - THE SEMARLANDIC PREMIER LEAGUE

The Premarligaen was the first professional football league to be set up in Semarland. At first, there was only eight teams for the first two seasons. They were Ærlo Sport, Eikborg Club, FC Jansberg, FC Kolberg, FC Njilkaer, Molsbik Arkjet, Simethagen and Yeyjkavik. In the 1990/91 season, two more teams were introduced - FC Matøvallanen and Pansberg, plus FC Njilkaer were renamed to Fransborg set Njilkaer.

Krsthaven were the first to win, next season FC Jansberg won. They both won titles until 1995/96, when FC Kolberg won. Kolberg triumphed next season, before Eikborg Club grabbed their first one, followed by FC Jansberg, who won three times before Fransborg set Njilkaer won. FC Jansberg, since 2002/03, did not win a title until 2008/09, in the so-called “Comeback”. New manager Jens Aldrensen was appointed, and he stayed with the club until the 2012/13 season, when 41 year old Carl Simonsen was appointed, and he continued the streak of winning up to the current season, 2014/15, where the club won their fifteenth title.

Past winners:
1988/89 - Krsthaven
1989/90 - FC Jansberg
1990/91 - Krsthaven (2)
1991/92 - FC Jansberg (2)
1992/93 - FC Jansberg (3)
1993/94 - Krsthaven (3)
1994/95 - FC Jansberg (4)
1995/96 - FC Kolberg
1996/97 - FC Kolberg (2)
1997/98 - Eikborg Club
1998/99 - FC Jansberg (5)
1999/00 - FC Jansberg (6)
2000/01 - FC Jansberg (7)
2001/02 - Fransborg set Njilkaer
2002/03 - FC Jansberg (8)
2003/04 - Eikborg Club (2)
2004/05- Adjurgen
2005/06 - Krsthaven (4)
2006/07 - Krsthaven (5)
2007/08 - Ærlo Sport
2008/09 - FC Jansberg (9)
2009/10 - FC Jansberg (10)
2010/11 - FC Jansberg (11)
2011/12 - FC Jansberg (12)
2012/13- FC Jansberg (13)
2013/14 - FC Jansberg (14)
2014/15 - FC Jansberg (15)
2015/16 - FC Jansberg (16)
2016/17 - Krsthaven (6)
2017/18 - Krsthaven (7)
2018/19 - FC Jansberg (17) (Final season)

17 - FC Jansberg
7 - Krsthaven
2 - Eikborg Club
2 - FC Kolberg
1 - Fransborg set Njilkaer
1 - Ærlo Sport
1 - Adjurgen

Links:
To come soon
Last edited by Semarland on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sportsat.sem
<Yttribia> Sem seems like the sort of guy who'd work at Tesco's and slide his mixtape in each bag

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

PREMARLIGAEN - COMPLETE MATCHDAY DIRECTORY

Since the start of the 2014/15 season, futbaalnyheter.sem will be providing a complete log of all games on every matchday. This will feature goalscorers, lineups, substitutes and so forth.

Links:
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:36 am

Last edited by Semarland on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:37 am

SEMARLAND NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM - COMPLETE MATCH DIRECTORY

Links available soon
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:25 am

SHN SQUADS
A list of all SHN Squads at major tournaments.
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:26 am

NEWS ARCHIVE
All news archives here on futbaalnyheter.sem
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:01 am

POLAASKAN - PREMARDIVISJON

The Polaa Premier League, the Premardivisjon, will reboot for the 2014/15 season, following the startup of the national team.

Past winners:

Links:
To come soon
Puppet of Sem
Baptism of Fire 57 Runner-Up

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:03 am

POLAASKAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM - ROSTER DIRECTORY

SENIOR:
WCC:
WC70Qs
Regional:
Other:
Opener Trophy I
U21:
U18:
U15:

POLAASKAN NATIONAL 5AS TEAM - ROSTER DIRECTORY
WC:
WCII

MPL ROSTERS
MPL I - SC Polaaberg
Last edited by Polaaskan on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 am

Placeholder
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:05 am

SPORTSMAEL

It’s back!

by Per Kristensen

It’s back! The 2014-15 Premarligaen will be returning shortly with even more to look forward to. Promoted FC Nuholm are favourites to be in the top three. Pansberg, who were relegated in the 2012-13 season are back, and we will say goodbye to FC Matøvallanen, who lost 3-0 to Pansberg in the relegation/promotion play off thanks to a Kaste Roleks hattrick, and Adjurgen, who finished rock bottom after a poor campaign.

FC Jansberg finished at the top for the 14th time, with key players such as Marc Lygaard, Martin Rommedahl and goalkeeper Andreas Mikkelsen performing excellently as usual. And they have seen the arrival of some fantastic new players. Darvalean winger Stuart Meadows joined as a swap for Mads Olsen. Meadows is able to play on the left wing or in the centre. Also joining are Republica del Ecuadorian national team players Renato Dominguez and Marco Ibarra, Centramerican left back Erick Castillo, along with other exciting players.

Second place Krsthaven, again finished second. They lost Olle Pranich to Euran team Directus and veteran striker Steve Fjyoord to relegated Adjurgen. Replacing them was quite a lot of new players. Exciting academy talent Marc Lindergaard is back from his three-year loan spell at Jansberg Laguna, winning them promotion to Lig1, along with another academy player, 24 year old Yacouba Sakho is back from a three-year loan at Canacian side CSKA Montreal. Mizuyukian holding midfielder Koizumi Mikel and Osarian midfielder Sergio Mora have also joined the club, along side 31-year old striker David Wik of Polar Islandstates.

Eikborg Club finished a record third-place, thanks to new manager Jorgen Mikkelsen. Mikkelsen brought revolutionary new tactics to the East Semar club, starting Tipio Runen (who is currently representing Semarland at AOCAF 45) alongside Mark Brigborg, two young academy talents, up front rather than Jan Markus Hellensen and Piero Senter. Eider Castilla was brought on a swap loan from his native San Jose Guayabal, with Olle Kachbre going the opposite way. Eikborg will look to finish third again, or even second.

Molsbik Arkjet, tipped for big things, ended up finishing fourth. Enjoying a strong start to the season, they sort of let the foot off the pedal towards the end. Despite having 7 strikers, manager Adren Karsimonsen believes that they are more suited to “mid-table clubs”. A few of them will be likely be sold, and the club are looking at FC Jansberg bench warmer Petur Breiksson and Lusenhagen’s Oskar Jansen to come in. Also, a couple extra midfielders are needed due to the club only having five “official” midfielders. Mikkel Kaspersson is nearing a move to the club, alongside Stephen Martin Jorgensen.

Solid club FC Kolberg cemented their fifth place spot quite a good time before the season ended. With new signings Giacomo Mreijkhlaar, Jetro Wijnaldum, Emanuel Zapata, Emannuel Lenton and Mikael Lundgren to boost things, the club could look to finish higher than fifth. With quite a promising development squad on the rise too, FC Kolberg’s squad looks sorted already. Their manager Nicolas Danilsen was rewarded with a longer contract recently, so that is another big boost for them. But a couple of players look to be on their way out however, such as Sven Turensson and Jorgen Brocht.

Only recently promoted and new to the Premarligaen, last season saw Sporting Saint Adrensburg undergo a remarkable achievement. Pundits tipped them for just narrowly escaping relegation, but the club ended up finishing sixth. This season, they have Karlo Simmonds and Darvale striker Roman Saxsmith to look to for a source of goals, alongside Luziycan midfielder Matei Alekzandraski to create them. However, they are looking to purchase a new backup keeper and an extra midfielder, just to be safe.

Second-best in Molsbik, Molsbik Kadet finished their highest with 7th place. A surprising partnership at the start of last season with third-tier side Sporting Hollis of Independent Gredavcat, saw numerous players go out on loan to Sporting Hollis, and numerous players on loan from them. All four of the new loanees played a big role in Kadet’s 7th place finish. Goalkeeper Georgi Oandevi is the perfect replacement for Viktor Valdera, creative midfielder Ivana Shipanga bonded well alongside captain Niels Kasaanuuuk and new signing Jetro Arknij from FK Kemsterdam was the top scorer.

Despite winning the 2Ligaen, Lusenhagen were cited for relegation. But like fellow club Sporting Saint Adrensburg, they acheived a solid mid-table finish. Coach Nikolas Marbruuck decided to use rarely used players such as Runzu Lanmata, Frans Javalski and Mikahl Svenjasson, who all performed well. New signings Cesar Rosas and Wilhelm Christoffersen look promising, and Mirko Sladzinski, on loan at the club last season, joined permanently. Also veteran Nepharim goalkeeper Paolo Crewe joined the club on a short deal, but if he performs well his contract will be extended.

Fransborg set Njilkaer have a knack of finishing in ninth place. Well, this year they did it again. It is fair to say this season was not their best, and they could be good candidates for relegation. If they want to stay up, they need to really shape up, and quick. Star player Franyo Teselaar is wanted by other clubs, young talents such as Jakob Lunds and Makio Halse are linked with moves elsewhere, and players like Simo Baatenheik and Chresnur Balatksson are beginning to fall out with the club. It is looking like a grim season to come for the Fransborg and Njilkaer club.

Ærlo Sport only just escaped relegation. After a dull start to their season, the poor form continued throughout. It was only in the last two months that they began to play better, winning crucial games against FC Kolberg, Lusenhagen and Krsthaven. Thanks to the top form of Claes Naemstad, the club will keep up their record of never being relegated. But, like other clubs, they need to play great if they want to stay up. Key players will be Claes Naemstad, Per Olsen (who is representing Semarland at AOCAF) and Soren Kadra.

FC Nuholm, or Nuholm Sport, were the clear favourites to win the 2Ligaen last season. With some of the most exciting young players in Semarland, and solid veterans, Nuholm could be contenders for the top three. Their best player is Demba Cisse, a player who rejected moves to big clubs and the first ever 2Ligaen player to score for the national team at a major tournament (at the Baptism of Fire). With one of the best strikeforces in the country, and an astonishing midfield, Nuholm will most likely survive.

Pansberg are back again after they were relegated in the 2012/13 season. They bounced back up at the first attempt, thanks to new manager Marcel Sakho, himself a left-back for Pansberg in the early 2000s. However, they just lost top centre-back Nicolas Janzaard to FC Jansberg, but have kept key players such as Kaste Roleks and Fairzhal Rokbelt, both of Dutch Semarland. Pansberg, unfortunately are candidates for relegation but if they do well, Marcel Sakho can lead Pansberg to a mid-table finish.
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 pm

A start of an era!

And so, the first ever Polaa Premardivisjon, Polaadivisjon, Divisjon One, or whatever you wish to call it, begins. Fourteen teams from across Polaaskan will participate, with the fears of relegation to the Divisjon Two below.

CSKA Lovyov
Manager: Aleks Obyanov; Captain: Into Lonek, LW; Star player: Into Lonek, LW
Things aren’t looking too good for the Lovyov side. With only £5,000,000 to spend, a not-too-brilliant manager and only two above good players, Lovyov are certain contenders for relegation. With only Into Lonek and Vladimir Robulov to save them, who are both wanted by other clubs anyway, Lovyov’s spell in the Premardivisjon will be short.
Prediction: 14th

Dynamo Renesburg
Manager: Martin Aleksandrov; Captain: Frans Laurensen, DM; Star player: Jari Sinasson, FW
Usually, the average Polaa would expect a football club from the town of Renesburg to get relegated, let alone a midtable finish. Well, Martin Aleksandrov and his boys are here to prove them wrong. Boasting 32 year old defensive midfielder Frans Laurensen, solid centre-backs Kristjan Albrektsson and Urho Nilsson, plus hotshot forward Jari Sinasson, who will miss the first few games due to injury. Nevertheless, Dynamo Renesburg look to have a solid season.
Prediction: 8th

FC Aaneshel
Manager: Patrik Ljung; Captain: Andreas Maksim, GK; Star player: Mikke Leonardsen, RW
FK Aaneshel have quite a decent squad. Two of their players, Mikke Leonardsen and Stefan Oklanik, participated in the Polaa Football Trials, with Leonardsen being selected for the upcoming Baptism of Fire and World Cup. Along with that, they boast captain and goalkeeper Andreas Maksim, and newly-acquired Semar full back, Ole Mikkelsen. With other quality players too, like Teemu Abrahov and Nicklas Johansen, FK Aaneshel are in with a good shot at winning.
Prediction: 2nd

FC Nordstrom Aerodrome
Manager: Jan Morten Berg; Captain: Aleksei Abrahamsen, GK; Star player: Soren Kvist, FW
Formerly known as Nordstrom FK, FC Nordstrom Aerodrome’s season is looking too great either. With strikers Soren Kvist and Erik Solberg looking to be on the move, and Torsten Kolstad falling out with the club repeatedly, Jan Morten Berg has a crisis on his hands. If they perform well and Aleksei Abrahamsen is playing well between the sticks, and the defence is solid, Nordstrome might just avoid relegation.
Prediction: 12th

FC Roslenborg
Manager: Oyvind Ostergaard; Captain: Riko van Bommel, DM; Star player: Riko van Bommel, DM
The Roslenborg club will be lucky to survive, let alone hold on to their captain and star player, Riko van Bommel. The northwestern club do not have such an impressive squad, despite van Bommel and right-back Vladimir Panonen going to the football trials. Other than that, their squad is mediocre, with very few good players to claim. However, manager Ostergaard is experienced, and may just guide them to safety.
Prediction: 13th

Kiel Harbour
Manager: Erik Guldbrandsen; Captain: Kjel Skjeggestad, CM; Star player: Artyom Kasanov, CM
In friendlies and games alike, the Kiel side showed brilliant play. With two brilliant midfielders that were unlucky not to have been called up for the national trials in captain Kjel Skjeggestad and Artyom Kasanov, and a strong strikeforce of Arseniy Petrov and Patrik Persson, plus exciting wing-back Jonathan van Leonardsen, Kiel are tipped for good things.
Prediction: 6th

Northbrook Volcano FK
Manager: Steffan Johansen; Captain: Artem Mikhailov, LB; Star player: Johan Pekarik, LW
Following the merger between Stretenhaven Klub and Valickport, along came Northbrook Volcano FK. Based in the city of Northbrook, between Stretenhaven and Stretstad-Valickport, Northbrook boast key players such as Johan Pekarik, Mikhail Sokolov and Yakob Schmidt, Northbrook look to have a decent season ahead.
Prediction: 7th

North Estenlund Rovers
Manager: Sami Rasmussen; Captain: Bjarne Orlov, CB; Star player: Mathias Moller, AM
Full of bright young talents, and a bright young manager, North Estenlund Rovers are tipped for big things. Boasting a creative midfield, packed with key players like Mathias Moller and Aapo Matjassen, the club are highlighted for a top four finish. After securing the services of former Semarland internationals Daniel Spielsberg and Emel Nielsen, plus Dutch Semarland striker Robert Joenssen, the club are looking very strong.
Prediction: 3rd

Novaya Mollen
Manager: Stanislav Erickson; Captain: Rune Vinter, CM; Star player: Niko Lindquist, FW
Novaya Mollen saw themselves clinch three Pre-PFA titles, a Jankuvaar Kup, plus an SHN Club World Cup title. What more could be expected than a title? Well, those hopes have been slightly dashed due to star players such as Jari Sinasson and Carl Linner departing for Dynamo Renesburg and Abstrek 73 respectively. But they still have captain Rune Vinter, and dynamic duo Niko Lindquist and Viktor Skjeggestad up front. But the Mollen side will have quite a lot of work to do if they want to finish champions.
Prediction: 5th

Oslo Klub
Manager: Tapio Lehtonen; Captain: Christian Hogg, DM/CB; Star player: Jacob Almstedt, AM
Despite having a roster of undeniably talented players, Oslo Klub aren’t expected for a high finish this season. Boasting international starters Vasili Semshov and Christian Hogg, plus trialist Inge Thorn, plus attacking midfielder Jacob Almstedt, the club definitely have the experience element, too. But will Lehtonen’s tactics suit the club? Or will they just fall down to the Divisjon Two. We’ll see.
Prediction: 9th

Red Star Slazhnov
Manager: Yaromir Karlsson; Captain: Iiro Mihaylov, CM; Star player: Iiro Mihaylov, CM
The Slazhnov club boasts many great young talents, but which they need to hold onto. Captain and star midfielder Iiro Mihaylov is wanted by a lot of other clubs. But with other key players like Matei Obzakhalov, Vitali Toivonen and Henrik Martinsson likely to stay, Red Star could have quite a good season. But again, they’ll need Mihaylov to stay if they’re looking for the title.
Prediction: 4th

SC Martinsberg
Manager: Mikkel Lunds; Captain: Sol Arke, CB; Star player: Lukas Karlstrom, LW/AM
Favourites for the title, they appointed another young manager in Mikkel Lunds to replace 39 year old Jakob Freidrich, who got the job of assistant manager for the Polaa national team. Four players were in the 46 at the national team trials, and along with that they have other interesting players such as right-back Pekka Bystrom, forward Elias Skovgaard and defensive midfielder Gunnar Ivanov.
Prediction: Champions

SC Kristiansberg
Manager: Per Matveev; Captain: Jon Moss, CB; Star player Timo Heinckel, FW
With the prospect of star player Timo Heinckel being sold ever looming, SC Kristiansberg do not have an exactly happy future. Bringing in a solid manager in Per Matveev and appointing Jon Moss as captain, Kristiansberg have some things sorted. But Timo Heinckel is their main and a reliable source of goals and if sold, could leave a big gap in the club.
Prediction: 11th

Southwik Hardcastles
Manager: Helge Persson; Captain: Aaron Mikkelsen, DM; Star player, Patrik Ael, FW
Like other clubs, Southwik Hardcastles risk their key player and target man Patrik Ael being whisked away. Other than that, they’ve got a decent squad to base around on. The core of the team is made up of captain Aaron Mikkelsen, club veteran Sven Helvensson and new prospect Martin Nordskov. Hopefully for the Southwik club, they’ll stay up and not be relegated.
Prediction: 10th
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN 2014/15 - SEASON REVIEW

FC Jansberg were the clear champions for the seventh season running in this Premarligaen. The other teams proved no match for them, winning 40 of their games, drawing the other four. This run sees them unbeaten from the penultimate game of 2012/13, the longest run in Premarligaen history. In second place were Krsthaven, who looked worthy competitors, but slowed down three quarters of the way through. Eikborg Club finished in third, with FC Kolberg behind them. Sporting Saint Adrensburg just missed out on a Globe Cup spot, but had a terrific season. Only their second term in the Premarligaen, they remarkably defeated Krsthaven 3-0 and hammered Molsbik Kadet 8-0, to get their best ever finish. Both Molsbik teams finished sixth and seventh. They both endured major ups and downs, but clinched the mid table spots in the end. It was disappointing seasons for Lusenhagen and FC Nuholm, who looked like they'd finish much higher. Fransborg set Njilkaer didn't have the best start, but the signings of Mason Gill, Dieter Aagard and Iestyn Sherman picked them up, just avoiding relegation. Facing the drop were Aerlo Sport and Pansberg, who were promoted last season. Promoted from the 2Ligaen are Adjurgen and FC Matovallanen, who were both relegated last season, bouncing back up on the first try.

Premarligaen                     P   W   D   L  For    A    P
1 FC Jansberg 44 40 4 0 144 22 124 - Champions, CC
2 Krsthaven 44 26 4 14 84 55 82 - GC
3 Eikborg Club 44 24 6 14 78 50 78 - GC
4 FC Kolberg 44 20 12 12 85 56 72 - GC

5 Sporting Saint Adrensburg 44 19 10 15 71 70 67
6 Molsbik Arkjet 44 20 6 18 54 56 66
7 Molsbik Kadet 44 15 12 17 30 65 57
8 Lusenhagen 44 14 6 24 54 76 48
9 FC Nuholm 44 12 10 22 60 66 46
10 Fransborg set Njilkaer 44 13 6 25 55 71 45
11 Aerlo Sport 44 12 2 30 36 106 38 - Relegated
12 Pansberg 44 9 2 33 33 91 29 - Relegated

CHAMPIONS: FC Jansberg
Runners-Up: Krsthaven
Relegated: Aerlo Sport, Pansberg
Player of the Season:
1. Marc Lygaard (FC Jansberg)
2. Tipio Runen (Eikborg Club)
3. Koizumi Mikel (Krsthaven) (MZY)
4. Eider Castilla (Eikborg Club) (SJG)
5. Demba Cisse (FC Nuholm)
Foreign Player of the Season:
1. Koizumi Mikel (Krsthaven) (MZY)
2. Eider Castilla (Eikborg Club) (SJG)
3. David Wik (Krsthaven) (PIS)
4. James Courier (FC Jansberg) (AUD)
5. Mason Gill (Fransborg set Njilkaer) (JEC)
Top Goalscorers
37 - Marc Lygaard (FC Jansberg)
30 - Tipio Runen (Eikborg Club)
Jakob Larsen (Molsbik Arkjet)
25 - David Wik (Krsthaven) (PIS)
23 - Mason Gill (Fransborg set Njilkaer) (JEC)
Demba Cisse (FC Nuholm)
21 - Claes Naemstad (Aerlo Sport)

Semarland (SEM) qualifiers
Champions' Cup: FC Jansberg
Globe Cup: Krsthaven, Eikborg Club, FC Kolberg
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:47 am

Premardivisjon                P   W  D   L   F   A   P
1 SC Martinsberg 26 22 1 3 83 20 67 - Champions, CC
2 FC Aaneshel 26 19 4 3 61 23 61 - GC
3 North Estenlund Rovers 26 16 3 7 48 31 51 - GC
4 Volcano FK 26 14 5 7 39 23 47 - GC

5 Red Star Slazhnov 26 14 4 8 51 32 46
6 SC Kristiansberg 26 11 5 10 28 36 38
7 Novaya Mollen 26 10 3 13 53 46 33
8 Dynamo Renesburg 26 9 6 11 28 25 33
9 SCKH 26 9 4 13 33 45 31
10 FC Nordstrom Aerodrome 26 9 4 13 28 52 31
11 Southwik Hardcastles 26 8 2 16 30 47 26
12 Oslo Klub 26 8 1 17 30 51 25
13 CSKA Lovyov 26 5 2 19 18 57 17 - Relegated
14 FC Roslenborg 26 5 2 19 18 60 17 - Relegated

CHAMPIONS: SC Martinsberg
Runners-Up: FC Aaneshel
Relegated: CSKA Lovyov, FC Roslenborg
Player of the Season:
1. Lukas Karlstrom (SC Martinsberg)
2. Jakob Finn (North Estenlund Rovers)
3. Morten Marquez (Novaya Mollen)
4. Artem Vestoriko (Red Star Slazhnov)
5. Johan Pekarik (Volcano FK)
1. Image Marcel Montessuro (SC Martinsberg)
2. Image Michal Klondike (Red Star Slazhnov)
3. Image Ole Mikkelsen (FC Aaneshel)
4. Image Kelex Praindaars (Red Star Slazhnov)
5. Image Antonio Christensen (SC Martisnberg)
Top Goalscorers
27 - Jakob Finn (North Estenlund Rovers)
24 - Elias Skovgaard (SC Martinsberg)
Michal Klondike (Red Star Slazhnov)
22 - Marcus Lund (FC Aaneshel)
Kelex Praindaars (Red Star Slazhnov)
19 - Arnor Strand (Dynamo Renesburg)
17 - Lukas Karlstrom (SC Martinsberg)
Arseniy Petrov (SCKH)
Stefan Oklanik (FC Aaneshel)

Polaaskan (POL) qualifiers
Secondary nation of Semarland (SEM)
Champions' Cup: SC Martinsberg
Globe Cup: FC Aaneshel, North Estenlund Rovers, Volcano FK
Last edited by Polaaskan on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:07 pm

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN - 2015/16 PREVIEW
And yet another Premarligaen begins! Can FC Jansberg retain their title? Or will perhaps another team take the title this year? Read on to find out previews of each time, but first, some of the biggest transfers in the window. Note - not all transfers included.

Selected Transfers
Andreas Mikkelsen - from FC Jansberg to Marlborough City (TSA)
Rohail Jameel (PAT) - from Tachi Navy (PAT) to FC Jansberg
Jaakob Klooizens (DSM) - from FC Jansberg to Adjurgen
Izael Ramu (WBO) - from FC Jansberg to Kangemark Sport
Lars Jorgensen - from Fransborg set Njilkaer to City of Star (SUS)
Santiago Solo (SUS) - from Riverside City (SUS) to Adjurgen
Mark Barnna (SUS) - from Golden City (SUS) to FC Nuholm
Lasse Pedersen - from FC Nuholm to La Halda 1845 (YTT)
Armand Revila (GWF) - from Marlowes City FC (GWF) to FC Nuholm
Joe Haynes (JEC) - from Chiddersley (JEC) to FC Matovallanen
Tsuyoshi Kitahara (MZY) - from Wakashimazu Dragons (MZY) to FC Matovallanen
Ramos Eriksen - from Copenbrok Klub to Adjurgen
Thenni Ramu (WBO) - from Leention (WBO) to Kangemark Sport
Erik Tijadik (WBO) - from Northbrook (WBO) to Molsbik Kadet
Martin Marquez (VLD) - from Nacional (VLD) to Krsthaven
Marco Perron (QUE) - from Kingston FC to Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Nicolas Janzaard - from FC Jansberg to Grasshopers Turic (OSR)
Matjas Nordland - from FC Nuholm to Hastmead Diamante (OSR)
Blaise N’Zonzi - from Krsthaven to Utica United (OSR
Iker Llagostera (AUD) - from Shamrock Cathair (AUD) to FC Kolberg
Jakob Larsen - from Molsbik Arkjet to Mortsey (JEC)
Marquez Sbangunu - from FC Kolberg to Shanak FC (OSR)
Erik Hjamar (VER) - from Varnskog Forest (VER) to Molsbik Arkjet
Shining Star (EQS) - from Cloudsdale Flyers (EQS) to FC Matovallanen
Charlie Quinn (APX) - from Wye United (APX) to Krsthaven
Niko Schone - from Sporting Solsholm to Melendez FC (SJG)
Yacouba Sakho - from Krsthaven to CD Barrio El Nino (SJG)
Aidan Ferguson (SLL) - from FC Carlson (SLL) to Fransborg set Njilkaer

Wow! Plenty of deals! And that’s not all of them! National team goalkeeper Andreas Mikkelsen joined Marlborough City of The Sarian, and other national team players Lars Jorgensen, Lasse Pedersen, Nicolas Janzaard, Matjas Nordland, Blaise N’Zonzi, Jakob Larsen, Marquez Sbangunu, Niko Schone and Yacouba Sakho all saw moves abroad. Plenty of foreign talent was imported too, from countries such as the Star United States, Nephara, Brenecia, Super-Llamaland, Greater Watford, Western Borderlands, Audioslavia, Apox, Vermark, Equestrian States, Jeckland, Mizuyuki, Patistan, Free Republics, Valladares, Yttribia, the Royal Kingdom of Quebec and San Jose Guayabal!

LAST CHAMPIONS: FC Jansberg (15)

FC Jansberg
Manager: Carl Sorensen; Captain: Marc Lygaard, ST; Star player: Marc Lygaard, ST
Champions since 2008/09, Carl Sorensen has kept FC Jansberg on an unbeatable run. Led by national team captain Marc Lygaard, the team is full of talent. It includes Polarian World Cup winners Wojciech Jagr and Soren Rovanpera, Free Republics’ Ayub Sandstrom and Jens Koch, and plenty more with national expertise. The team has gelled well and looked stronger and stronger over the years, but their main competitors for the title look stronger two. However, Jansberg have a certain weakness - goalkeeper Andreas Mikkelsen decided to leave. So that leaves Dutch Semar Klaudio Hechtner in charge, a big responsibility. Hopefully their strong defence will thwart all threats.
Last season: 1st
Prediction: A great team, but we reckon they’ll just keep up their streak. 1st.

Krsthaven
Manager: Martin Adnansen; Captain: Adren Christiansen-Hallensburg, MC; Star player: Koizumi Mikel (MZY), DM
Always FC Jansberg’s biggest threat, they too look even stronger. Old favourite Morten Poulsen was bought back for his last season. As well as that, captain Adren Christiansen-Hallensburg will play his last season too. The veterans have been at the club from the start (except Poulsen’s brief spell in the Northern Sunrise Islands, for Boston Yellow Scarves). They were rather busy in the transfer window, signing three goalkeepers, Valladar Martin Marquez, Guayabalense Marcos Marin and Mertian Adrian Green. This was due to the retirement of Martin Datheim and departure of Blaise N’Zonzi. In other positions they look strong too, with a strikeforce probably the best.
Last season: 2nd
Prediction: They’re better than ever this season. Just edged out by Jansberg. 2nd.

Eikborg Club
Manager: Jorgen Mikkelsen; Captain: Daniel Christian Heidmarlik, DC; Star player: Eider Castilla (SJG), GK
Not as busy in the window as other clubs, Eikborg signed four strong players. Sari centre-back Helge Cohen and striker Markus Catalano, Equestrian winger Rafael Murgia and Electrumite midfielder Anders Sanderson. They finished their record best of third last time, and something tells me they will keep their good form going. Heidmarlik and Cohen will be rocks at the back, and full backs Paolo Bocchetti (World Cup winner with Osarius) and Knut Sakho will look to provide agressive attacks from the wing-back positions. Their strikeforce is strong too, with Tipio Runen, Mark Brigborg, Jorge Hernandez, Diego Ballesteros and Markus Catalano all on hand to score lots of goals for the coastal side.
Last season: 3rd
Prediction: They’re still good, of course. But I reckon they’ll just drop down a place. 4th.

FC Kolberg
Manager: Nicolas Danilsen; Captain: Andreas Jansen, MC; Star player: Iker Llagostera (AUD), MR
They too, got their record finish. But this season they are aiming higher. Boosted by the signings of Audioslavian winger Iker Llagostera, Sari centre-back Alexandrio West and Osarian defensive midfielder Lamont Robinson, Kolberg are set for a good season. Although they saw a number of key players depart, like Marquez Sbangunu, Christian Kurler and Trayvon Ilunga, the replacements bought in look second-to-none. As well as that, veteran captain Andreas Jansen remains at the club and up front is Polaa national team striker Patrik Ael, certainly a world class squad that can challenge for the top three.
Last season: 4th
Prediction: They’ve got a good team. Good candidates for the top three. 3rd.

Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Manager: Rasmus Hansen; Captain: Jan Svensson, DMC; Star player: Karlo Simmonds, FW
The whole of Semarland was indeed shocked when Rasmus Hansen led Sporting Saint Adrensburg to fifth place - ahead of teams such as Molsbik Arkjet and FC Nuholm. They’re not really known for their big signings, but they did indeed sign plenty of talent to propel themselves into fifth place. Led by club veteran Jan Svensson, a solid defensive midfielder, the team usually employ the 4-1-2-3 formation. It’s worked well, with Hansen being named as best Semar manager of the year 2014, an accolade that surely boosted his status in the managerial world. All they need to do is keep their performances up and you never know, one day a Globe Cup spot could be likely.
Last season: 5th
Prediction: Although last season wasn’t entirely a fluke, we doubt they’ll get 5th again. 7th.

Molsbik Arkjet
Manager: Adren Simonsen; Captain: Simon Sechtner, MC; Star player: Eirik Malsen, DR
Quite a disappointing campaign for Adren Simonsen’s team, as they slumped to a disappointing 6th, lower than expected. But after a few signings, including Varish striker Erik Hjamar and Jeckish striker Leo King, they are with a new revamped strikeforce. Marco Drummond was also signed but loaned out to Adjurgen, while star striker Jakob Larsen departed for Mortsey, Jeckland. Marc Hadberg left for FC Nuholm, and Markus Keilik and Kristian Heilik also signed. With some good signings, their squad looks completely bolstered and long-serving captain Simon Sechtner is ready to lead the team to hopefully, a good top five finish.
Last season: 6th
Prediction: Probably won’t get into the top four. We reckon they’ll finish just below it. 5th.

Molsbik Kadet
Manager: Sander Jonsson; Captain: Niels Kasaanuuk, DC; Star player: Diego Pierris (DSM), MC
It was shocking for all football fans across the country, even Kadet ones, to see the side finish 7th. Ever since they have played in the Premarligaen, they’ve always dodged relegation. If they’re tipped for the drop, they miss the drop. Kasaanuuk’s leadership and Pierris’ flair aren’t the only things that have kept Kadet up. They score decent goals, but this time...no. The quality of the other 13 teams look too strong this season, and Kadet will probably drop this time. They’ll need a miracle if they want to stay up, and that is Western Borderlands striker Erik Tijadik. But if he loses trust in the club...well they are in big trouble.
Last season: 7th
Prediction: Yeah………...no. 14th.

Lusenhagen
Manager: Nikolas Marbruuck; Captain: Wilhelm Christoffersen (PIS), MC; Star player: Cesar Rosas (OSR), AMC
Known as the somewhat dreary team of Semarland, for their constant draws and usual finishing places, Lusenhagen are actually a good team. With new signings Emanuel Sharp (brought to replace Nepharim goalkeeper Paolo Crewe who retired), Myron Rios, Frantzisko Victore and Mario Azarola brought in for some more flair. Cesar Rosas of Osarius will be on hand to create the chances for a new exciting strikeforce of Myron Rios, Runzu Lanmata and Mirko Sladzinski, while Victore and Christoffersen behind Rosas in midfield. It may be a better season for Lusenhagen, but on the other hand it may not. They’ll just have to play their best.
Last season: 8th
Prediction: Probably going to have a good season, but other teams will probably finish above them. 10th.

FC Nuholm
Manager: Adenugo Okore; Captain: Anders Jespersen, DC; Star player: Demba Cisse, AMC
Another team who had a disappointing season, FC Nuholm will look to improve on that. They held onto key player Demba Cisse, but a number of players departed the club, including promising young centre-back Matjas Nordland. But they were subsequently replaced, and they were replaced well. Mertian under-21s Nathan Barclay and Mike Rais, Varish right-back Nicklas Dalstrom, Osarian midfielder Leon Carranza, Greater Watford striker Armand Revila and veteran Polaa striker Thijs Hoffmann all joined. A good season should be in store for them, with Okore’s recent revamped tactics proving vital to Nuholm’s good results.
Last season: 9th
This season: They’ll do one better. 8th.

Fransborg set Njilkaer
Manager: Mads Christiansen; Captain: Dietar Aagard (PIS), MC; Star player: Mason Gill (JEC), ST
Yet a third team who had an extremely disappointing season, Fransborg set Njilkaer surely won’t be repeating that. After losing top centre-back Jakob Lunds to Exton of Apox, and now captain Lars Jorgensen to City of Star in Star United States, things weren’t looking good in defence. But up-and-coming talent Makio Halse and Cesar Lulio in the centre looks pretty reliable. New signings Dietar Aagard and Mason Gill turned Fransborg’s season around late on, from looking like a relegated club to a solid mid-table club. This season, they’re aiming higher, busy in the market. They even signed 40 year old free agent Nikodemos Boucher of The Sarian. This season, we think Mads Christiansen can lead Fransborg much higher - and it’s pretty likely.
Last season: 10th
This season: Much, much better. They’re looking close to lethal now. 6th.

FC Matovallanen
Manager: Per Nikielsen; Captain: Marko Halck, DMC; Star player: Kasper Blonqaard, DMC
Winning 2Ligaen at the first attempt, Matovallanen are back in the top flight. They have looked to ensure they are going to stay here, this time, with the signings of Shining Star, Rasmus Larsen, Cruz Ayers, Tsuyoshi Kitahara and Joe Haynes, plus club veterans such as Marko Halck, Kasper Blonqaard and Anders Sjelkords to keep the club up. They were relegated two seasons ago, and they bounced up on the first try, their results similar to FC Jansberg but in the 2Ligaen. We reckon they’ll stay up, but with a few blips on the way.
Last season: 1st, 2Ligaen
This season: Just about. 9th.

Adjurgen
Manager: Mikkel Rommedahl; Captain: Marko Palos, MC; Star player: Steffan Poulsen, MC
Along with FC Matovallanen, they were relegated but bounced up on the first attempt. Picking up many signings along the way, with 10 new players joining this season, Adjurgen have done more than enough to try and stay up. Notable signings include £14M Ramos Eriksen, San Jose Guayabal national team’s Edgar Darganey, Jaakob Klooizens from FC Jansberg and the Star United States’ national team centre-back Santiago Solo. National team midfielder Steffan Poulsen looks like their key chance on survival, but they won’t just be relying on him. We reckon they’ll just stay up.
Last season: 2nd, 2Ligaen
This season: They’ll stay up, just by the skin of their teeth. 12th.

Kangemark Sport
Manager: Isak Jonsson; Captain: Lars Knudsen, DR; Star player: Izael Ramu (WBO), ML
One of two new teams in the Premarligaen, Kangemark Sport are looking pretty good. A good transfer window saw them capture the three Ramu brothers of Western Borderlands - Izael, Thenni and Kirann, plus Trayvon Ilunga from FC Kolberg and Stefan Foster of Brenecia. A strong squad indeed, although we have not seen them play, except for three pre-season friendlies. A 3-0 win over Aerlo Sport, a 2-1 win over Molsbik Kadet and a 2-0 loss to Molsbik Arkjet. We reckon they’ll stay up.
Last season: N/A
This season: They’ve got a good squad, they could even finish higher. 11th.

Sporting Matrolvik
Manager: Christian Eik; Captain: Marcos Kouyate, MR; Star player: Rafael Torquay (BRE), ST
The other new team, they look quite good as well. Even busier in the window, they manage to capture the likes of Rafael Torquay, Shaka Okboah, William Čalrek, Isak Beneš... quite a good squad indeed. Although they didn’t have as good as pre-season as Kangemark, we can’t really judge their pre-season on where they’ll finish, especially as they are a new formed club.
Last season: N/A
This season: It’s hard to say, really...We’re going with 13th, but you never know, they could finish higher. 13th.

2LIGAEN
Teams:
Aaadesbrigg Klub
Aerlo Sport
Arkrau Klub - (Favourites)
Copenbrok Klub
Danurhagen
Eikland Sport
FC Aarevik
FC Slatslo
FC York
Jansberg Laguna
Pansberg
Simethagen
Sporting Solsholm
Yeyjkyavik

LIG1
Teams:
Aestahaade
Brickland Klub
FC Arkrau
FC Helm
FC Reglanvik
FC Sjordsbrik
Laastne Sportsklub
Kalugenhaven
Klub Atletisk Kresterbuuk
Orlosport - (Favourites)
Reksberg Sanerklub
Snaadhagen Klub
Yaande
Yorligenen

LIG2
Teams:
Aalemark Sport
Brondby
Finqar Atletiik
FC Makslem
FC Nordsem
Hjarmanden IF
Holsteborg Klub
Laansjande Arkjet
Metrenheim Barsjor
Mostenstad IF - (Favourites)
Motterlund Sport
Rumenlo Sapruna
Sudnordics
Vaaleviik Klub

KONFERUUNS-NATUNOL
Teams:
Aarland BK
Aakesborg IF
BK Hanningborg
Draslo IF
East Fransborg Town - (Favourites)
Eskenhammer MK
Grove Klub
Kollenstad MK
Motrenaxe BK
NB Polding
OS23
Raakevik Sport
Stevenstad IF
Susland AK
Svaedholm Klub
Yespen IF

KONFERUUNS-NORD
Teams:
AB Sonen
Arken-Nord
Arken-Sud
BT Klub
Caastenholm IF
Elspen MK - (Favourites)
Haalo IF
Jurlundhaus
Normenberg Fjords
Saint Mikkel Monastery
Onsjord FK
Pullenskirk IF

KONFERUUNS-SUD
Teams:
AB Rutskirke
Aero Club
Blokhus FC
Bylderup IF
Furulund and Mjaanes
FC Breistrand
FC Kvist Town - (Favourites)
FC Skretteberg
FC Sunde
Knaben Town
Mossholm Sport
Morling United
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:38 pm

POLAASKAN PREMARDIVISJON - 2015/16 PREVIEW
And the second Premardivisjon commences! Can SC Martinsberg win their second title? Or will another team clinch it this time around. Let’s find out!

Selected Transfers
Jorgen Andreasson - from Hessen Gulls to Gerdafa Dragons(PAY)
Jagge Eriksen - from Hannar Island Rovers to Fargudah Hammerheads (PAY)
Kirkelius Aleksandrov - from SK Topov Albion to Paymina Airforce (PAY)
Johan Pekarik - from Volcano FK to Riverside City (SUS)
Frans Laurensen - from Dynamo Renesburg to New Llama Cyclones (SLL)
Vladimir Kolehmainen - from Oslo Klub to Sporting Tudor (GWF)
Lukas Karlstrom - from SC Martinsberg to Real Azuris (COS)
Mateo Wolff-Lauridsen (QUE) - from London FC (QUE) to SC Martinsberg
Kristoffer Jonasson - from SC Martinsberg to FC1. Stagnov Athletic
Radoslav Kartashkin - from AFC Minusinsk Young Boys to Academica (VER)
Timo Sokolov - from SK Alekhino Bay to Uxminster Athletic (APX)
Heiko Blonqvist - from Azhlesk Dynamos to Academica (VER)
Mirko Shostakovich - from AFC Minusinsk Young Boys to North Toota (PAT)
Keldon Sheller (DSM) - from Fransborg set Njilkaer (SEM) to Red Star Slazhnov
Riko van Bommel - from FC Roslenborg to Serbury (JEC)

Not as much deals as Semarland, and hardly any domestic ones. Aside from national team players jetting off to fancy lands, teams in the second division seemed to provide the most players, with Hessen Gulls, Hannar Island Rovers, SK Topov Albion, SK Alekhino Bay and Azhlesk Dynamos shipping players off. The most shocking was the departure after Lukas Karlstrom, SC Martinsberg and possibly Polaaskan’s star player, who left to join Real Azuris of Cosumar.

LAST CHAMPIONS: SC Martinsberg (1)

PREMARDIVISJON
AC Miriskaya
Dynamo Renesburg
FC1. Stagnov Athletic
FC Aaneshel
FC Nordstrom Aerodrome
North Estenlund Rovers
Novaya Mollen
Oslo Klub
Red Star Slazhnov
SC Matsjon
SC Martinsberg - (Favourites)
SC Polaaberg
SCKH
SK Kristiansberg
Southwik Hardcastles
Volcano FK

DIVISJON2
AC Golubkovskiy
AFC Makarograd Celtic
AFC Minusinsk Young Boys
AFK Svetlaya Town
CSKA Lovyov
FC Polevygrad
FC Roslenborg
Fossmo SK
Hannar Island Rovers
Hessen Gulls
Lokomotiv Skagastrand
Lokomotiv Stresselstrand
MK Orensar
SK Alekhino Bay
SK Topov Albion - (Favourites)
RSK Nunaat

DIVISJON3
AC Claesmere
Azhlesk Dynamos
Dinamo Yuzhnalinsk
FC Arsuk Athletic
KSC Yulinsk Albion
Rapid Lyakhovskiy SK
Red Star Arktik
RSK Obelak Mechanichal
Spartak Gatten
SC Ramsland
SK Bauhaus
SK Ikamiut - (Favourites)
SK Sturm Mozhniy
Vopnafjord Peak 82
West Thule Reds
Zelovzhnik Dynamo

DIVISJON4
AC Kunashir
AC Obotovsky
AFC Kenilkirk
Dinamo Ammassalik
FC1. Popov Flotilla
FC Hardenstadt
FC Tommenstad
FK Polov
KA Simushir
Lokomotiv Stor 88
North Star Alben - (Favourites)
SC Arkenhammer
SC Toshev
SK Hammarkirk 1986
SK Levanskiy Athletic
RSK Matting

NORTHERN CONFERENCE
AIK Stretholm
AIK Hjalliney
FC Bjornesk Gulls
FC Hammelstodt Reds
FC Rafflers Bay
FC Kretselmark
Komulev Foundry SK - (Favourites)
Lokomotiv Matsjon
Lokomotiv Ytortok
Nabalevsky Novograd IF
NK Ignatirfik
SC Ablovhzniy
SK Inland 37
SK Tomov Hills
SK Typrenmoss
RSC Attenland Town

SOUTHERN CONFERENCE
AFC Sletten
AFC Karlsmoren Town
CSKA Kalutyev
FC Petropetranovsk 2006
FC Sandhorn Young Boys
IK Kolguyev Equinox - (Favourites)
Kosporesk Dynamo
North Star Stratesk
Novaya Pionerskiy Islanders
IF Atlen
Rapid Taymyr Islanders
Red Star Malaktusk
RSK Matanbrikk
SK Komarov Town 1973
SK Pakhatuskov Cliffs
Torpedo Moskberg

NORTHWESTERN PREMIER
AC Repoyane
AFC Holtben Town
AFC Semmelm Fjord
Banking Slazhnov FK
Dinamo Stamilhill Bay
Dinamo Stolbovoy 78
Lokomotiv Estenlund
KSC St Mikkel
Novaya Teprov
NK Patrovovsk 33 Flotilla
SK Strammik - (Favourites)
SV Vaikov Cliffs

NORTHEASTERN PREMIER
AC Nymark
AFC Mezhduvarskiy
AIK Martinsberg 1987
Dynamo Anzersky Reds
FC Topano Bay
Lokomotiv Cristoffen Young Boys - (Favourites)
MK Kaffeklubben
NK Mollen
RSK Pavlovsk Reds
SC Akhanusk
Spartak Alekseev
SV Sturm Mikkeloya

CENTRAL PREMIER
AC Aleksandry Rovers
AC Bovozny Wharf
AFK Hoppen Town
Dinamo Holbansk Reds
KA Molchekny Cliffs
North Star Muskimya
Novaya Solskjel Greens - (Favourites)
Red Star Storya
SK Olkhonsky Millenia
St Aleksei Island 92
SV Kazanovsky Flotilla
West Hammardik Islanders

SOUTHERN PREMIER
AFC Rikkencross
AIK Helmark
Bekstad Celtic - (Favourites)
FC1. Taymyr Islanders
FC Eremenko Town
Lokomotiv Villmanstrand
MK Artenev
RSK Habanovsky Town
SK Ayon
SK Hammelstad Rangers
SK Samedov Albion
Torpedo Milne United
Last edited by Polaaskan on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:46 am

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN 2015/16 - PART ONE

MATCHDAY ONE
Adjurgen 1-0 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Eikborg Club 2-1 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Jansberg 5-0 Molsbik Kadet
FC Kolberg 2-1 Molsbik Arkjet
FC Matovallanen 1-3 Lusenhagen
FC Nuholm 0-2 Krsthaven
Fransborg set Njilkaer 2-2 Kangemark Sport

A thrilling opening day to the Premarligaen saw some intresting results. Steffan Poulsen’s header ensured three points for Adjurgen, while two goals from Myron Rios and a strike from Mathias Lazutkin gifting Lusenhagen three points. Fransborg were held to a 2-2 stalemate with new boys Kangemark Sport, and FC Jansberg drubbed Molsbik Kadet 5-0, with two from Marco Ibarra, one each from Marc Lygaard, Renato Dominguez and Timo Kaasalainen.

MATCHDAY TWO
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 0-2 Kangemark Sport
Krsthaven 1-2 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Lusenhagen 1-0 FC Nuholm
Molsbik Arkjet 2-0 FC Matovallanen
Molsbik Kadet 0-3 FC Kolberg
Sporting Matrolvik 1-4 FC Jansberg
Adjurgen 2-2 Eikborg Club

Kangemark Sport continued their good start with a 2-0 away win over SSA, while Krsthaven were subject to a defeat to Fransborg set Njilkaer, thanks to goals from Mason Gill and Makio Halse. Molsbik Arkjet and FC Kolberg both solidly won in their games, while FC Jansberg continued their high scoring with a 4-1 victory over Sporting Matrolvik, Shaka Okboah briefly taking the lead before Wojciech Jagr, Marc Lygaard, Soren Rovanpera and Abel Nkutu all scored. Adjurgen and Eikborg Club drew 2-2, with Marco Drummond scoring twice to put Adjurgen in the lead before goals from Diego Ballesteros and Jorge Hernandez levelled the tie.

MATCHDAY THREE
Eikborg Club 0-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Jansberg 3-0 Adjurgen
FC Kolberg 1-0 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Matovallanen 2-0 Molsbik Kadet
Molsbik Arkjet 2-3 FC Nuholm
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-1 Lusenhagen
Kangemark Sport 2-2 Krsthaven

SSA got their first win of the season thanks to Kristian Nordland’s late header, while FC Nuholm scored late-on via Thijs Hoffmann to win 3-2 against Molsbik Arkjet. There were two stalemates, Fransborg and Lusenhagen drawing 1-1 and an enthralling tie between Kangemark Sport and Krsthaven. Niko Kekkonen took an early lead before Petr Berube equalised. Jakob Lindesfarne looked to have sealed it before Izael Ramu struck home in injury time.

MATCHDAY FOUR
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-2 Krsthaven
Lusenhagen 2-1 Kangemark Sport
Molsbik Arkjet 3-3 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Molsbik Kadet 0-2 FC Nuholm
Sporting Matrolvik 1-2 FC Matovallanen
Adjurgen 1-0 FC Kolberg
Eikborg Club 0-2 FC Jansberg

Another interesting matchday as FC Matovallanen won late on at Matrolvik, while Arkjet and Fransborg battled to a 3-3 draw. Arkjet threw away a three-nil lead, which was created by a Yannick Simeone double and Erik Hjamar header, but Fransborg fought back thanks to goals from Fabian Padron, Mason Gill and Marco Luna. Markko Hakkinen scored late on for Adjurgen while a surprise double from Rohail Jameel grabbed the points for FC Jansberg.

MATCHDAY FIVE
FC Jansberg 4-2 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Kolberg 1-1 Eikborg Club
FC Matovallanen 3-1 Adjurgen
FC Nuholm 5-1 Sporting Matrolvik
Fransborg set Njilkaer 0-1 Molsbik Kadet
Kangemark Sport 0-2 Molsbik Arkjet
Krsthaven 4-0 Lusenhagen

Lots of goals inbound all across Semarland, with wins such as 4-2, 3-1, 5-1 and 4-0. A magnificient solo four-goal display from Divock Varela proved why he should start more at Krsthaven while Demba Cisse grabbed a hat-trick as Nuholm thrashed Matrolvik. Soren Kraandesgard, Shining Star and Tsuyoshi Kitahara were all target for Matovallanen while FC Jansberg had Marc Lygaard twice and Marco Ibarra twice to thank.

MATCHDAY SIX
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-0 Lusenhagen
Molsbik Arkjet 0-2 Krsthaven
Molsbik Kadet 1-1 Kangemark Sport
Sporting Matrolvik 0-3 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Adjurgen 2-0 FC Nuholm
Eikborg Club 3-1 FC Matovallanen
FC Jansberg 2-1 FC Kolberg

Not as much of a goal influx than last time, but still plenty. Highlights include Fransborg’s 3-0 win over Matrolvik and Adjurgen’s surprise 2-0 victory over Nuholm, thanks to a Marco Drummond double. Youth striker Renato Sakho was on target for Eikborg Club, while Abel Nkutu and Marc Strand grabbed goals for FC Jansberg.

MATCHDAY SEVEN
FC Kolberg 3-2 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Matovallanen 2-5 FC Jansberg
FC Nuholm 2-2 Eikborg Club
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-1 Adjurgen
Kangemark Sport 2-0 Sporting Matrolvik
Krsthaven 3-0 Molsbik Kadet
Lusenhagen 1-2 Molsbik Arkjet

Still an influx of goals, with the least goals in two games being two. The most dramatic of them all was FC Jansberg’s 5-2 win over Matovallanen or FC Kolberg’s narrow 3-2 win over a disappointingly struggling SSA. Kangemark Sport endured a solid win over Matrolvik, thanks to goals from brothers Izael and Kirann Ramu, set up by their other brother Thenni. Krsthaven hammered Kadet 3-0 with goals from David Wik, Divock Varela and Drummond Pecora.

MATCHDAY EIGHT
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-1 Molsbik Arkjet
Molsbik Kadet 2-0 Lusenhagen
Sporting Matrolvik 1-4 Krsthaven
Adjurgen 0-3 Kangemark Sport
Eikborg Club 2-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
FC Jansberg 0-1 FC Nuholm
FC Kolberg 3-2 FC Matovallanen

Some shocking results on this matchday saw FC Jansberg lose 1-0 to FC Nuholm, Demba Cisse separating the two teams. Molsbik Kadet got their second win with a 2-0 victory over Lusenhagen, Erik Tijadik scoring twice, while Krsthaven kept up their good form with a 4-1 win over struggling Matrolvik, and Eikborg Club defeated Fransborg 2-1. Next will see the qualifying rounds of the SFA Cup, plus games in the Metro Cup, as well as league results.

Clearly struggling, Sporting Matrolvik lie bottom of the table with eight losses in a row, which is something Christian Eik's men need to improve on. FC Nuholm and Kangemark Sport are both flying high in 4th and 5th place respectively, while Sporting Saint Adrensburg are sitting just two points of the relegation zone. Although only eight games in, the standings are quite surprising.

Premarligaen                   P  W  D  L   F   A   P
1 FC Jansberg 8 7 0 1 25 7 21
2 Krsthaven 8 6 1 1 20 6 19
3 FC Kolberg 8 5 1 2 14 9 16
4 FC Nuholm 8 4 1 3 13 10 13
5 Kangemark Sport 8 3 3 2 13 9 12
6 Eikborg Club 8 3 3 2 12 11 12
7 Adjurgen 8 3 2 3 8 12 11
8 Fransborg set Njilkaer 8 2 4 2 13 11 10
9 Molsbik Arkjet 8 3 1 4 13 13 10
10 Lusenhagen 8 3 1 4 8 12 10
11 FC Matovallanen 8 3 0 5 13 18 9
12 Sporting Saint Adrensburg 8 3 0 5 9 13 9
13 Molsbik Kadet 8 2 1 5 4 16 7
14 Sporting Matrolvik 8 0 0 8 5 23 0

2Ligaen, Lig1, Lig2, Konferuuns-Natunol & Konferuuns-Nord/Sud results to be filled in later.
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Placeholder.
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Placeholder.
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:59 am

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN - 2016/17 PREVIEW
And yet another Premarligaen begins! Can FC Jansberg retain their title? Or will perhaps another team, like Krsthaven, take the title this year? Read on to find out previews of each time, but first, some of the biggest transfers in the window. Note - not all transfers included.

Selected Transfers
Matana Dembele - from FC Jansberg to SC Matsjon (POL)
Raphael Martin (COS) - from Real Azuris (COS) to Krsthaven
Carlton Diangana - from Eikborg Club to FC Nuholm
Stefan Valerickssen - from FC Jansberg to Eikborg Club
Jonjo Kristiansen - from FC Jansberg to Piramide (CEN)
Malkov Kolehmainen (POL) - from Polaaskan Natunol Akademik (POL) to FC Kolberg
Mark Brigborg - from Eikborg Club to Mountainview FC (WBO)
Matias Albrechtsen - from FC Nuholm to City of Star (SUS)
Jakob Olsson - from FC Nuholm to Lake Star (SUS)
Johan Markussen - from Dynamo Renesburg (POL) to Eikborg Club
Mikael Markov (POL) - from Dynamo Renesburg (POL) to Molsbik Arkjet
Jaroslav Otkupschikov (POL) - from SC Matsjon (POL) to Molsbik Arkjet
Andreas Bekken - from FC Jansberg to FC Portus (NOV)
Marc Hadssen - from Krsthaven to Firecrackers FC (CEN)
Orson Kerraway (SLL) - from New Llama University (SLL) to Krsthaven
Marco Luna - from Fransborg set Njilkaer to AC Holmenkollen (COS)
Marlon Barqevik - from FC Matovallanen to Eikborg Club
Martin Kvist - from Krsthaven to FC Aaneshel (POL)
Mikael Kvist - from Krsthaven to FC Aaneshel (POL)
Serge Mavila - from Arkrau Klub to Fransborg set Njilkaer
Jacob Zajon (CEN) - from Pinnacle Project (CEN) to Arkrau Klub

Not as many deals as list window, but still a lot! Many free agents signed with Semar clubs too, including players from Nephara, Star United States, Western Borderlands, Cosumar and many more. The biggest deal was Krsthaven’s 15 million capture of Cosumarian central midfielder Raphael Martin from Real Azuris. Other notable moves included Mark Brigborg and Marco luna going to Mountainview FC (Western Borderlands) and AC Holmenkollen (Cosumar) respectively. Veteran twins Martin and Mikael Kvist also both left Krsthaven for FC Aaneshel, while free agents Mika Strauss (Polaaskan) and Leon Gomez (Star United States) were brought into replace them and contest Holy Republican Empire national team defender Miroslav Bozic.

LAST CHAMPIONS: FC JANSBERG (16)

ADJURGEN
Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Claude Lamonte (QUE); Antony Amilfaltino (COS), Santiago Solo (SUS), Markko Hakkinen (SJG), Zakk Catonaldi (COS); Steffan Poulsen, Matisse Obadaniah; Paul Olsson (VER), Idrisse Lunenga (MRV), Edgar Darganey (SJG); Steve Fjyoord
Manager: Mikkel Rommedahl, 49
Captain: Santiago Solo (SUS), 26, DC
Star player: Steffan Poulsen, 28, DMC
Prediction: 14th. Thanks to captain Santiago Solo, who is a rock in defence, Adjurgen can just dodge relegation.

ARKRAU KLUB
Starting XI (4-1-2-1-2): Tomas Stratner; Soren Tromso, Marc Jenner, Martin Agnarsson, Soren Bark; Stephen Dailly (NPH); Lasse Tromso, Jacob Zajon (CEN); Inzazi Dvulu; Jonas Matjassen, Guillaume Chanoure
Manager: Karles Bransson, 42
Captain: Martin Agnarsson, 34, DC
Star player: Inzazi Dvulu, 20, AMC
Prediction: 15th. They’ve got a decent squad, but not decent enough for the Premarligaen.

COPENBROK KLUB
Starting XI (4-4-2): Henning Almstedt; Darius Michel (DSM), Johan Lundstrom, Luis Karlsson. Riko Raske, Tomas Karbruck; Piotr Olikov (POL), Jurgen Nicklassen, Martin Hernansson, Aleksander Noregaard; Oscar Hermansson, Linke Albrecht
Manager: Adnan Barqevik, 49
Captain: Riko Raske, 28, DC
Star player: Aleksander Noregaard, 24, MR
Prediction: 13th. Again, another team who doesn’t have the best squad, but they have got a fairly decent chance of dodging relegation.

EIKBORG CLUB
Starting XI (4-3-1-2): Eider Castilla (SJG); Demba Mbayo, Jack Redmond (EQS), Helge Cohen (TSA), Knut Sakho; Ismael Diaz (OSR), Arienno Franke (DSM), Rafael Murgia (EQS); Jakob Poulsen; Diego Ballesteros (OSR), Tipio Runen
Manager: Jorgen Mikkelsen, 46
Captain: Tipio Runen, ST, 23
Star player: Tipio Runen, ST, 23
Prediction: 3rd. From a mid-table team they’ve transformed into a top four team recently under Jorgen Mikkelsen. They could push for second but third seems the most realistic.

FC JANSBERG
Starting XI (3-4-1-2): Maarkus Rittland (POL); Jonatan Stuttgart (COS), Mark Eikrem, Soren Rovanpera (PIS); Abel Nkutu, Stuart Meadows (DRV), Renato Dominguez, Ayub Sandstrom (HRE); Jens Koch (HRE); Marc Lygaard, Marco Ibarra
Manager: Carl Simonsen, 44
Captain: Marc Lygaard, ST, 23
Star player: Marc Lygaard, ST, 23
Prediction: 2nd. Having continued their title-winning streak only just last season, perhaps time is up. A combination of defensive and goalkeeper woes could knock FC Jansberg down one spot.

FC KOLBERG
Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Zarder Dargiz (PAT); Arturo Monte (OSR), Alexandrio West (TSA), Lars Hellingmark, Giacamo Mreijkhlaar (DSM); Vyacheslav Kolen (COS), Lamont Robinson (OSR); Kalle Petrachkov (PIS), Andreas Jansen, Iker Llagostera (AUD); Patrik Ael (POL)
Manager: Nicolas Danilsen, 48
Captain: Andreas Jansen, AMC, 40
Star player: Iker Llagostera (AUD), MR, 23
Prediction: 4th. It’s the final season of club veteran Andreas Jansen and he is determined to make it count. Probably will finish fourth but third or even second could be likely.

FC MATOVALLANEN
Starting XI (4-3-1-2): Anders Sjelkords; Armand Djursgden (QUE), Filip Solsson, Kristian Gronkjaer, Jari Ackermann (POL); Soren Kraandesgard (POL), Mariano Acevedo (SJG), Sisu Kirkkegaard (COS); Lucilliano de la Franquera (DSM); Tsuyoshi Kitahara (MZY), Joe Haynes (JEC)
Manager: Per Nikielsen, 45
Captain: Anders Sjelkords, GK, 31
Star player: Lucilliano de la Franquera (DSM), AMC, 21
Prediction: 11th. They’ve made good signings recently and finished in a respectable position last season but they don’t look up to scratch compared to others this season.

FC NUHOLM
Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Simon Lognet (MRV); Divock Marelana, Valentin Hoffmann, Anders Jespersen, Nicklas Dalstrom (VER); Mark Barnna (SUS), Leon Carranza (OSR); Manuel Ybarra (OSR), Demba Cisse, Marc Hadberg; Jochen Ptak (BUY)
Manager: Adenugo Okore, 45
Captain: Anders Jespersen, DC, 33
Star player: Demba Cisse, AMC, 26
Prediction: 5th. Okore has assembled a strong squad and they’re good contenders for a top five finish.

FRANSBORG SET NJILKAER
Starting XI (4-4-2): Viktor Valdera (DSM); Kristian Adnansen, Nectam Agarhim (WBO), Makio Halse, Lars Petersen; Enrique Costa Rodriguez (GWF), Dietar Aagard (PIS), Fabian Padron (OSR), Serge Mavila; Raul Mendoza (SUS), Mason Gill (JEC)
Manager: Mads Christiansen, 42
Captain: Lars Petersen, DR, 33
Star player: Fabian Padron (OSR), MC, 25
Prediction: 6th. Another strong squad with a dynamic young manager. The midfield partnership of Aagard and Padron has potential to be one of the best yet.

KANGEMARK SPORT
Starting XI (4-4-1-1): Marc Enevoldsen; Andres Undenwald (COS), Petr Berube (QUE), Rasmus Olsen, Lars Knudsen; Izael Ramu (WBO), Jacob Sorensen, Greg Parkenham (QUE), Trayvon Ilunga; Thenni Ramu (WBO); Kirann Ramu (WBO)
Manager: Isak Jonsson, 42
Captain: Rasmus Olson, DC, 26
Star player: Izael Ramu (WBO), ML, 21
Prediction: 7th. Seems rather high for a team entering only their second season in professional football, but Jonsson’s team shocked the nation after a blistering performance last season.

KRSTHAVEN
Starting XI (4-4-2): Martin Marquez (VLD); Linus Eriksen, Mika Strauss (POL), Gorri Zabarte (EQS), Drummond Pecora (TSA); Divock Varela (MRV), Raphael Martin (COS), Koizumi Mikel (MZY), Diego Snow; David Wik (PIS), Jakob Lindesfarne
Manager: Martin Adnansen, 45
Captain: Koizumi Mikel (MZY), DMC, 26
Star player: Koizumi Mikel (MZY), DMC, 26
Prediction: Champions. This season’s squad looks better than FC Jansberg, with each area looking superb.

LUSENHAGEN
Starting XI (4-5-1): Emanuel Sharp (SUS); Sreiko van Helden (DSM), Mathias Lazutkin (PIS), Mario Azarola (YTT), Tryggve Georgijs Ikkeland (POL); Thorsten Mikkelsen, Frantzisko Victore (YTT), Wilhelm Christoffersen (PIS), Angel Di Felizi (COS), Jakob Stefansen; Myron Rios (SUS)
Manager: Andreas Christensen, 46
Captain: Mario Azarola (YTT), DC, 30
Star player: Frantzisko Victore (YTT), AMC, 29
Prediction: 12th. They’ve got a decent squad, but not enough attacking prowess to propel them to a higher finish.

MOLSBIK ARKJET
Starting XI (4-3-3): Jeppe Dyalov (PIS); Pietro Cortez (DRV), Adekhou Kouyate (MRV), Jaroslav Otkupschikov (POL), Eirik Malsen; Francois Renault (COS), Thomas Kristiansen, Dazhun Florina (WBO); Marco Drummond, Erik Hjamar (VER), Yannick Simeone
Manager: Jonathan Jantev (POL), 42
Captain: Eirik Malsen, DR, 34
Star player: Yannick Simeone, ST, 21
Prediction: 10th. Once a top four team, they’ve suffered a very rapid decline recently and will likely finish in the bottom half.

MOLSBIK KADET
Starting XI (4-1-2-1-2): Varo de Vries (DSM); Shelton Kelech (DSM), Stefan Sigurdsson, Hovhannes Krstoyan, Jon Swaim (COS); Piotr Kvamme (POL); Adel Nzonzi, Christopher Blindt (COS); Diego Pierris (DSM); Dario Vrjes (DSM), Erik Tijadik (WBO)
Manager: Sander Jonsson, 39
Captain: Varo de Vries (DSM), GK, 31
Star player: Diego Pierris (DSM), AMC, 25
Prediction: 16th. The future’s looking rather grim for Molsbik Kadet.

SPORTING MATROLVIK
Starting XI (4-2-1-2-1): Martin Jansen; Isak Beneš (ABC), Christian Jonsson, Alessandro Roma (AUD), Shaka Okboah (RTB); Manuel Jansen, Jens Kristiansen; Kalil Ibsen; Davion James (OSR), Marcos Kouyate; Rafael Torquay (BRE)
Manager: Christian Eik, 47
Captain: Marcos Kouyate, MR, 32
Star player: Rafael Torquay (BRE), ST, 33

Prediction: 9th. Quite a high finish for a club only in their second season, but they’ve got a good squad.

SPORTING SAINT ADRENSBURG
Starting XI (4-1-2-1-2): Gerardo de las Palmas (CEN); Marlon Haegmann, Valentin Hummel, Tsutsumi Yasuhiko (KAZ), Marco Perron (QUE); Rasmus Simonsen; Ate de Rijk (FEL), Honen Havarisyaptyan; Erik Swartling (PIS); Roman Saxsmith (DRV), Brett Cole (DRV)
Manager: Rasmus Hansen, 42
Captain: Rasmus Simonsen, DMC, 31
Star player: Erik Swartling (PIS), AMC, 26
Prediction: 8th. They are a good mid-table side that will try and push for a higher spot, but 8th seems likely this season.

SEMARLUUNDIK U21 PREMARLIGAEN - 2016/17 PREVIEW
To be edited in soon

Adjurgen U21
Arkrau Klub U21
Copenbrok Klub U21
Eikborg Club U21
FC Jansberg U21
FC Kolberg U21
FC Matovallanen U21
FC Nuholm U21
Fransborg set Njilkaer U21
Kangemark Sport U21
Krsthaven U21
Lusenhagen U21
Molsbik Arkjet U21
Molsbik Kadet U21
Project +90 Semarland
Semarluundik Natunol Akademik U21
Sporting Matrolvik U21
Sporting Saint Adrensburg U21

SEMARLUUNDIK U18 PREMARLIGAEN NORD - 2016/17 PREVIEW
To be edited in soon

Arkrau Klub U18
Copenbrok Klub U18
Danurhagen U18
Eikborg Club U18
FC Jansberg U18
FC Kolberg U18
FC Nuholm U18
Kangemark Sport U18
Krsthaven U18
Pansberg U18
Sporting Matrolvik U18
Sporting Saint Adrensburg U18

SEMARLUUNDIK U18 PREMARLIGAEN SUD - 2016/17 PREVIEW

To be edited in soon
Adjurgen U18
Eikland Sport U18
FC Matovallanen U18
FC York U18
Fransborg set Njilkaer U18
Lusenhagen U18
Molsbik Arkjet U18
Molsbik Kadet U18
Semarluundik Natunol Akademik U18
Yaande U18
Yeyjkyavik U18
Yorligenen U18
Last edited by Semarland on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 am

PLACEHOLDER.
Puppet of Sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:30 am

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN - 2016/17 - PART ONE

MATCHDAY ONE
Adjurgen 2-2 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Arkrau Klub 0-1 Sporting Matrolvik
Copenbrok Klub 2-0 Molsbik Kadet
Eikborg Club 2-2 Molsbik Arkjet
FC Jansberg 4-2 Lusenhagen
FC Kolberg 1-1 Krsthaven
FC Matovallanen 1-1 Kangemark Sport
FC Nuholm 2-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer

The opening matchday was drama galore, as usual. A last-gasp equaliser for SSA courtesy of Valentin Hummel and a last-kick-of-the-game penalty for FC Kolberg’s Andreas Jansen were two controversial yet dramatic moments. Highlight of the matchday was Tunji Tunde’s stunning winner for FC Nuholm as they defeated Fransborg set Njilkaer.

MATCHDAY TWO
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 0-2 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Kangemark Sport 3-3 FC Nuholm
Krsthaven 2-1 FC Matovallanen
Lusenhagen 0-1 FC Kolberg
Molsbik Arkjet 1-2 FC Jansberg
Molsbik Kadet 0-2 Eikborg Club
Sporting Matrolvik 1-1 Copenbrok Klub
Adjurgen 2-0 Arkrau Klub

A sizzling local derby between Kangemark Sport and FC Nuholm saw Iohan Lukov and Maries Koler both get sent off for each. Two late goals for Ryan Houde and Marco Mveleta of Kangemark Sport gifted them a solitary point, while FC Kolberg narrowly defeated Lusenhagen.

MATCHDAY THREE
Arkrau Klub 0-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Copenbrok Klub 0-0 Adjurgen
Eikborg Club 3-0 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Jansberg 6-0 Molsbik Kadet
FC Kolberg 0-1 Molsbik Arkjet
FC Matovallanen 2-1 Lusenhagen
FC Nuholm 0-2 Krsthaven
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-0 Kangemark Sport

There were plenty of goals as FC Jansberg drubbed Molsbik Kadet 6-0, thanks to goals from Marc Lygaard twice, Wojciech Jagr, Abel Nkutu, Renato Dominguez and Marco Ibarra. Eikborg Club also hammered Sporting Matrolvik thanks to a Diego Ballesteros brace and Anders Sanderson volley.

MATCHDAY FOUR
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-0 Kangemark Sport
Krsthaven 4-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Lusenhagen 1-0 FC Nuholm
Molsbik Arkjet 2-2 FC Matovallanen
Molsbik Kadet 1-3 FC Kolberg
Sporting Matrolvik 0-0 FC Jansberg
Adjurgen 1-2 Eikborg Club
Arkrau Klub 0-0 Copenbrok Klub

Arkrau Klub picked up their first point after drawing 0-0 with fellow promotees Copenbrok Klub, while FC Jansberg were also held to a 0-0 draw with Sporting Matrolvik. A late Myron Rios strike gave Lusenhagen three points over FC Nuholm, while Jakob Lindesfarne netted four times for Krsthaven as they won 4-1.

MATCHDAY FIVE
Copenbrok Klub 1-3 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Eikborg Club 2-0 Arkrau Klub
FC Jansberg 4-1 Adjurgen
FC Kolberg 3-1 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Matovallanen 0-2 Molsbik Kadet
FC Nuholm 1-2 Molsbik Arkjet
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-1 Lusenhagen
Kangemark Sport 2-0 Krsthaven

Plenty of goals in this fixture, and some surprise results too. Kangemark Sport defeated Krsthaven 2-0 thanks to goals from Thenni Ramu and Petr Berube, while Molsbik Kadet’s Erik Tijadik netted twice to sink FC Matovallanen. FC Kolberg’s Andreas Jansen also became the oldest player to score a hat-trick in the Premarligaen.

MATCHDAY SIX
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-3 Krsthaven
Lusenhagen 1-0 Kangemark Sport
Molsbik Arkjet 2-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Molsbik Kadet 0-2 FC Nuholm
Sporting Matrolvik 1-1 FC Matovallanen
Adjurgen 2-5 FC Kolberg
Arkrau Klub 1-3 FC Jansberg
Copenbrok Klub 4-1 Eikborg Club

Eikborg Club slumped to a 4-1 defeat in the hands of Copenbrok Klub after Linke Albrecht and Lnzunzu Okyabere both netted braces. FC Kolberg came from 2-0 drown to beat Adjurgen 5-2, thanks to goals from Llagostera, Kolen, Robinson, and Ael twice.

MATCHDAY SEVEN
Eikborg Club 1-0 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Jansberg 2-0 Copenbrok Klub
FC Kolberg 5-1 Arkrau Klub
FC Matovallanen 1-2 Adjurgen
FC Nuholm 4-1 Sporting Matrolvik
Fransborg set Njilkaer 2-0 Molsbik Kadet
Kangemark Sport 1-3 Molsbik Arkjet
Krsthaven 4-0 Lusenhagen

Plenty of goals again this week. There were three hattricks as well - Demba Cisse of FC Nuholm, Francois Renault at Molsbik Arkjet and Niko Kekkonen at Krsthaven. FC Jansberg’s Marc Strand impressed on his first-team debut, scoring once and assisting Marco Ibarra’s goal.

MATCHDAY EIGHT
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-1 Lusenhagen
Molsbik Arkjet 1-3 Krsthaven
Molsbik Kadet 0-1 Kangemark Sport
Sporting Matrolvik 1-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Adjurgen 0-2 FC Nuholm
Arkrau Klub 0-3 FC Matovallanen
Copenbrok Klub 1-2 FC Kolberg
Eikborg Club 1-0 FC Jansberg

Arkrau Klub continued their miserable form, losing yet again, this time 3-0 to FC Matovallanen after an early strike from Mariano Acevedo then two late ones from Tsuyoshi Kitahara. Carlton Diangana’s soaring double gave Nuholm the three points, while Eikborg Club defeated FC Jansberg 1-0, thanks to Arienno Franke’s penalty.

MATCHDAY NINE
FC Jansberg 2-0 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Kolberg 1-1 Eikborg Club
FC Matovallanen 1-0 Copenbrok Klub
FC Nuholm 2-1 Arkrau Klub
Fransborg set Njilkaer 4-2 Adjurgen
Kangemark Sport 2-4 Sporting Matrolvik
Krsthaven 3-0 Molsbik Kadet
Lusenhagen 0-0 Molsbik Arkjet

Not really any surprising results, but the most heated game was the derby between FC Kolberg and Eikborg Club, which finished 1-1. Iker Llagostera put Kolberg up ahead early on, but he turned from hero to villain as he tripped Ismael Diaz in the box on 74 minutes, letting Tipio Runen convert the penalty.

MATCHDAY TEN
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-1 Molsbik Arkjet
Molsbik Kadet 0-2 Lusenhagen
Sporting Matrolvik 1-3 Krsthaven
Adjurgen 1-4 Kangemark Sport
Arkrau Klub 0-2 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Copenbrok Klub 1-5 FC Nuholm
Eikborg Club 2-1 FC Matovallanen
FC Jansberg 3-3 FC Kolberg

Reaching the third-way mark, FC Nuholm cemented their fifth place spot after hammering Copenbrok Klub 5-1. However, they are are only 2 points FC Kolberg, while FC Jansberg and Eikborg Club are tied in 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Arkrau Klub prop up the table, with Molsbik Kadet just above them. Copenbrok Klub and Adjurgen are also flirting dangerously close with relegation. The same could be said for Sporting Matrolvik, but they look to be on the upwards trend despite a recent 3-1 loss to Krsthaven, who lead by two points.

Semarluundik Premarligaen    P   W  D  L  F   A  Pts
Krsthaven 10 8 1 1 25 8 25
FC Jansberg 10 7 2 1 26 9 23
Eikborg Club 10 7 2 1 17 9 23
FC Kolberg 10 6 3 1 24 12 21
FC Nuholm 10 6 1 3 21 12 19
Fransborg set Njilkaer 10 5 2 3 16 12 17
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 10 5 1 4 13 13 16
Molsbik Arkjet 10 4 3 3 15 14 15
FC Matovallanen 10 3 3 4 13 13 12
Kangemark Sport 10 3 2 5 14 16 11
Lusenhagen 10 3 2 5 9 14 11
Sporting Matrolvik 10 2 4 4 11 18 10
Copenbrok Klub 10 2 3 5 10 15 9
Adjurgen 10 2 2 6 13 24 8
Molsbik Kadet 10 1 0 9 3 23 3
Arkrau Klub 10 0 1 9 3 21 1
Last edited by Semarland on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:16 pm

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN 2016/17 - PART TWO

MATCHDAY ELEVEN
FC Kolberg 3-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Matovallanen 0-2 FC Jansberg
FC Nuholm 4-1 Eikborg Club
Fransborg set Njilkaer 3-1 Copenbrok Klub
Kangemark Sport 0-2 Arkrau Klub
Krsthaven 1-1 Adjurgen
Lusenhagen 0-0 Sporting Matrolvik
Molsbik Arkjet 3-2 Molsbik Kadet

Plenty of wins for plenty of teams this matchday. Eikborg Club lost 4-1 to FC Nuholm, while Arkrau Klub picked up their first win with a 2-0 defeat of Kangemark Sport. Arkjet won the Molsbik Derby 3-2, after Yannick Simeone’s late brace.

MATCHDAY TWELVE
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-0 Molsbik Kadet
Sporting Matrolvik 1-0 Molsbik Arkjet
Adjurgen 2-2 Lusenhagen
Arkrau Klub 0-3 Krsthaven
Copenbrok Klub 1-2 Kangemark Sport
Eikborg Club 2-0 Fransborg set Njilkaer
FC Jansberg 4-4 FC Nuholm
FC Kolberg 3-1 FC Matovallanen

An astonishing match in Jansberg as FC Jansberg and FC Nuholm drew 4-4. Marc Lygaard and Jochen Ptak each netted a hat-trick for their teams with Wojciech Jagr and Armand Revila providing the other goals.

MATCHDAY THIRTEEN
FC Matovallanen 1-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Nuholm 0-3 FC Kolberg
Fransborg set Njilkaer 2-3 FC Jansberg
Kangemark Sport 1-0 Eikborg Club
Krsthaven 4-0 Copenbrok Klub
Lusenhagen 0-2 Arkrau Klub
Molsbik Arkjet 0-1 Adjurgen
Molsbik Kadet 1-0 Sporting Matrolvik

Well needed wins for Arkrau Klub, Adjurgen and Molsbik Kadet as the three strugglers managed to pick up three points. FC Jansberg were given a scare as Fransborg set Njilkaer netted twice late on with goals from Nikodemos Boucher and Dietar Aagard, but they managed to hold out.

MATCHDAY FOURTEEN
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-1 Sporting Matrolvik
Adjurgen 1-0 Molsbik Kadet
Arkrau Klub 1-2 Molsbik Arkjet
Copenbrok Klub 0-2 Lusenhagen
Eikborg Club 1-1 Krsthaven
FC Jansberg 3-1 Kangemark Sport
FC Kolberg 0-0 Fransborg set Njilkaer
FC Matovallanen 2-1 FC Nuholm

Not much really eventful in this matchday. FC Matovallanen gained three points after defeating FC Nuholm who haven’t have much of a great run in the past few matches. Joe Haynes’ double giving the East Semar side three points. Santiago Solo’s 70th minute header gave Adjurgen three points over fellow strugglers Molsbik Kadet.

MATCHDAY FIFTEEN
FC Nuholm 2-2 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Fransborg set Njilkaer 3-1 FC Matovallanen
Kangemark Sport 1-0 FC Kolberg
Krsthaven 2-1 FC Jansberg
Lusenhagen 2-1 Eikborg Club
Molsbik Arkjet 1-0 Copenbrok Klub
Molsbik Kadet 1-0 Arkrau Klub
Sporting Matrolvik 2-1 Adjurgen

As the teams reached the halfway mark, there was some interesting results. Krsthaven defeated FC Jansberg 2-1, while Matrolvik beat Adjurgen 2-1 thanks to Jack Helton’s two strikes.

MATCHDAY SIXTEEN
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 0-1 FC Nuholm
FC Matovallanen 2-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
FC Kolberg 2-0 Kangemark Sport
FC Jansberg 0-1 Krsthaven
Eikborg Club 3-0 Lusenhagen
Copenbrok Klub 0-2 Molsbik Arkjet
Arkrau Klub 5-1 Molsbik Kadet
Adjurgen 0-1 Sporting Matrolvik

For the first time this season, there were no draws in this matchday, with plenty of wins. FC Nuholm returned to winning ways with a last gasp winner thanks to Tunji Tunde’s header. Arkrau Klub ran riot over Molsbik Kadet with Inzazi Dvulu netting four and assisting Guillaume Chanoure’s header.

MATCHDAY SEVENTEEN
Sporting Matrolvik 2-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Molsbik Kadet 0-1 Adjurgen
Molsbik Arkjet 2-3 Arkrau Klub
Lusenhagen 1-0 Copenbrok Klub
Krsthaven 2-1 Eikborg Club
Kangemark Sport 0-4 FC Jansberg
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-3 FC Kolberg
FC Nuholm 2-0 FC Matovallanen

Plenty of wins and no draws again. FC Jansberg thumped Kangemark Sport 4-0, with doubles from Marco Ibarra and Jermaine Wallcroft. Lusenhagen grabbed a late winner at Copenbrok Klub, as did Arkrau Klub at Molsbik Arkjet.

MATCHDAY EIGHTEEN
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-3 FC Matovallanen
FC Kolberg 2-2 FC Nuholm
FC Jansberg 4-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Eikborg Club 1-1 Kangemark Sport
Copenbrok Klub 0-2 Krsthaven
Arkrau Klub 1-3 Lusenhagen
Adjurgen 1-1 Molsbik Arkjet
Sporting Matrolvik 2-0 Molsbik Kadet

Lusenhagen’s Myron Rios netted his first hat-trick of the season against Arkrau Klub. Matrolvik won 2-0 at Molsbik Kadet, while FC Kolberg were held to a home draw by FC Nuholm, who were without injured Demba Cisse, Armand Revila and Jochen Ptak.

MATCHDAY NINEETEN
Molsbik Kadet 1-0 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Molsbik Arkjet 1-0 Sporting Matrolvik
Lusenhagen 2-1 Adjurgen
Krsthaven 3-1 Arkrau Klub
Kangemark Sport 0-1 Copenbrok Klub
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-1 Eikborg Club
FC Nuholm 2-3 FC Jansberg
FC Matovallanen 0-1 FC Kolberg

Not as many goals as previous matchdays, but plenty of drama. Controversial wins for Lusenhagen, Copenbrok Klub and FC Kolberg and a remarkable three red cards in the clash between Molsbik Arkjet and Sporting Matrolvik.

MATCHDAY TWENTY
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-2 FC Kolberg
FC Jansberg 3-1 FC Matovallanen
Eikborg Club 2-0 FC Nuholm
Copenbrok Klub 0-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Arkrau Klub 0-3 Kangemark Sport
Adjurgen 1-2 Krsthaven
Sporting Matrolvik 2-1 Lusenhagen
Molsbik Kadet 1-3 Molsbik Arkjet

Arkjet won the second Molsbik derby thanks to Marco Drummond’s hat-trick. Kangemark Sport’s Ryan Houde also netted a hat-trick, while Eikborg Club’s Diego Ballesteros’ brace gave them three points against FC Nuholm.

Semarluundik Premarligaen     P   W  D   L   F   A   P
Krsthaven 20 16 3 1 46 14 51
FC Jansberg 20 14 3 3 53 23 45
FC Kolberg 20 13 5 2 43 19 44
Eikborg Club 20 10 5 5 30 21 35
Molsbik Arkjet 20 10 4 6 30 24 34
FC Nuholm 20 9 4 7 39 31 31
Sporting Matrolvik 20 8 5 7 22 25 29
Fransborg set Njilkaer 20 8 4 8 29 29 28
Lusenhagen 20 8 4 8 22 26 28
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 20 7 3 10 24 29 24
Kangemark Sport 20 7 3 10 23 30 24
FC Matovallanen 20 6 4 10 24 31 22
Adjurgen 20 5 5 10 23 35 20
Arkrau Klub 20 4 1 15 18 39 13
Copenbrok Klub 20 3 3 14 13 33 12
Molsbik Kadet 20 4 0 16 10 40 12
sportsat.sem

Semarland
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Semarland » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 am

SEMARLUUNDIK PREMARLIGAEN 2016/17 - PART THREE

MATCHDAY TWENTYONE
Molsbik Arkjet 2-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Lusenhagen 1-0 Molsbik Kadet
Krsthaven 5-1 Sporting Matrolvik
Kangemark Sport 2-0 Adjurgen
Fransborg set Njilkaer 3-1 Arkrau Klub
FC Nuholm 2-0 Copenbrok Klub
FC Matovallanen 2-1 Eikborg Club
FC Kolberg 1-3 FC Jansberg

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYTWO
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-1 FC Jansberg
Eikborg Club 1-1 FC Kolberg
Copenbrok Klub 0-2 FC Matovallanen
Arkrau Klub 1-1 FC Nuholm
Adjurgen 1-3 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Sporting Matrolvik 2-2 Kangemark Sport
Molsbik Kadet 1-7 Krsthaven
Molsbik Arkjet 3-0 Lusenhagen

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYTHREE
Lusenhagen 0-2 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Krsthaven 1-1 Molsbik Arkjet
Kangemark Sport 4-1 Molsbik Kadet
Fransborg set Njilkaer 2-0 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Nuholm 3-1 Adjurgen
FC Matovallanen 4-1 Arkrau Klub
FC Kolberg 2-0 Copenbrok Klub
FC Jansberg 3-2 Eikborg Club

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYFOUR
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-2 Eikborg Club
Copenbrok Klub 0-1 FC Jansberg
Arkrau Klub 1-3 FC Kolberg
Adjurgen 0-2 FC Matovallanen
Sporting Matrolvik 1-3 FC Nuholm
Molsbik Kadet 2-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Molsbik Arkjet 0-1 Kangemark Sport
Lusenhagen 0-3 Krsthaven

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYFIVE
Krsthaven 3-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Kangemark Sport 2-0 Lusenhagen
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-1 Molsbik Arkjet
FC Nuholm 0-2 Molsbik Kadet
FC Matovallanen 2-1 Sporting Matrolvik
FC Kolberg 3-1 Adjurgen
FC Jansberg 1-2 Arkrau Klub
Eikborg Club 0-0 Copenbrok Klub

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYSIX
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 2-2 Copenbrok Klub
Arkrau Klub 0-1 Eikborg Club
Adjurgen 1-3 FC Jansberg
Sporting Matrolvik 2-0 FC Kolberg
Molsbik Kadet 3-1 FC Matovallanen
Molsbik Arkjet 1-0 FC Nuholm
Lusenhagen 2-3 Fransborg set Njilkaer
Krsthaven 1-1 Kangemark Sport

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYSEVEN
Kangemark Sport 2-1 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-0 Krsthaven
FC Nuholm 2-1 Lusenhagen
FC Matovallanen 1-1 Molsbik Arkjet
FC Kolberg 1-1 Molsbik Kadet
FC Jansberg 3-0 Sporting Matrolvik
Eikborg Club 1-2 Adjurgen
Copenbrok Klub 0-0 Arkrau Klub

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYEIGHT
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 5-1 Arkrau Klub
Adjurgen 2-0 Copenbrok Klub
Sporting Matrolvik 1-3 Eikborg Club
Molsbik Kadet 1-4 FC Jansberg
Molsbik Arkjet 2-0 FC Kolberg
Lusenhagen 1-1 FC Matovallanen
Krsthaven 3-2 FC Nuholm
Kangemark Sport 0-1 Fransborg set Njilkaer

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY TWENTYNINE
Fransborg set Njilkaer 3-3 Sporting Saint Adrensburg
FC Nuholm 2-2 Kangemark Sport
FC Matovallanen 0-1 Krsthaven
FC Kolberg 2-1 Lusenhagen
FC Jansberg 0-0 Molsbik Arkjet
Eikborg Club 1-0 Molsbik Kadet
Copenbrok Klub 1-2 Sporting Matrolvik
Arkrau Klub 1-3 Adjurgen

To be filled in.

MATCHDAY THIRTY
Sporting Saint Adrensburg 1-2 Adjurgen
Sporting Matrolvik 1-2 Arkrau Klub
Molsbik Kadet 3-1 Copenbrok Klub
Molsbik Arkjet 2-5 Eikborg Club
Lusenhagen 2-1 FC Jansberg
Krsthaven 2-1 FC Kolberg
Kangemark Sport 0-3 FC Matovallanen
Fransborg set Njilkaer 1-2 FC Nuholm

To be filled in.

Semarluundik Premarligaen        P   W  D   L   F   A   P
1 Krsthaven 30 23 5 2 72 23 74 - Champions, CC
2 FC Jansberg 30 20 4 6 73 34 64 - GC
3 FC Kolberg 30 17 7 6 57 33 58 - GC
4 Eikborg Club 30 15 7 8 47 33 52 - GC

5 Molsbik Arkjet 30 14 8 8 43 34 50
6 FC Nuholm 30 14 6 10 56 44 48 - Cygnus Cup
7 Fransborg set Njilkaer 30 14 6 10 48 41 48
8 FC Matovallanen 30 12 6 12 42 40 42
9 Kangemark Sport 30 12 6 12 39 41 42
10 Sporting Matrolvik 30 10 6 14 33 48 36
11 Sporting Saint Adrensburg 30 10 5 15 43 47 35
12 Lusenhagen 30 10 5 15 30 45 35
13 Adjurgen 30 9 5 16 36 54 32
14 Molsbik Kadet 30 8 1 21 24 61 25
15 Arkrau Klub 30 6 3 21 28 61 21 - Relegated
16 Copenbrok Klub 30 3 6 21 17 49 15 - Relegated

And the champions are...
Krsthaven, who win by 10 points!

Relegated are...
Arkrau Klub
Copenbrok Klub

Promoted are…
Eikland Sport
FC Slatslo

METRO CUP FINAL - FC Nuholm 2-1 Lusenhagen
Tunde 34’, Ptak 86’ - Rios 32’

CHAMPIONS: Krsthaven
Runners-Up: FC Jansberg
Relegated: Arkrau Klub, Copenbrok Klub
Player of the Season:
1. Marc Lygaard (FC Jansberg)
2. Demba Cisse (FC Nuholm)
3. Yannick Simeone (Molsbik Arkjet)
4. Inzazi Dvulu (Arkrau Klub)
5. Jakob Lindesfarne (Krsthaven)
1. Koizumi Mikel (Krsthaven) (MZY)
2. Myron Rios (Lusenhagen) (SUS)
3. Mason Gill (Fransborg set Njilkaer) (JEC)
4. Ayub Sandstrom (FC Jansberg) (HRE)
5. Drummond Pecora (Krsthaven) (TSA)
Top Goalscorers
29 - Marc Lygaard (FC Jansberg)
20 - Yannick Simeone (Molsbik Arkjet)
19 - Jakob Lindesfarne (Krsthaven)
18 - Iker Llagostera (FC Kolberg)
Mason Gill (Fransborg set Njilkaer)

Semarland (SEM) qualifiers
Champions' Cup: Krsthaven
Globe Cup: FC Jansberg, FC Kolberg, Eikborg Club
Cygus Cup: FC Nuholm
Last edited by Semarland on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
sportsat.sem

Polaaskan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Polaaskan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:59 am

Image 2016/17

Premardivisjon                  P    W   D   L     F    A    D     P
1 SC Martinsberg 30 20 5 5 78 53 +25 65 - Champions, CC
2 FC Aaneshel 30 19 4 7 70 52 +18 61 - GC
3 Volcano FK 30 15 8 7 78 55 +23 53 - GC, Cygnus Cup
4 SK Kristiansberg 30 16 5 9 48 31 +17 53 - GC

5 Red Star Slazhnov 30 15 8 7 72 60 +12 53
6 SC Polaaberg 30 15 7 8 72 55 +17 52
7 Novaya Mollen 30 14 8 8 69 54 +15 50
8 North Estenlund Rovers 30 13 9 8 73 56 +17 48
9 SC Matsjon 30 12 7 11 38 47 −9 43
10 SCKH 30 11 6 13 51 57 −6 39
11 AC Miriskaya 30 10 5 15 59 63 −4 35
12 FC1. Stagnov Athletic 30 7 9 14 62 74 −12 30
13 Southwik Hardcastles 30 7 7 16 41 60 −19 28
14 FC Nordstrom Aerodrome 30 3 11 16 23 50 −27 20
15 Oslo Klub 30 5 5 20 26 57 −31 20 - Relegated
16 Dynamo Renesburg 30 3 6 21 35 71 −36 15 - Relegated

PFA Cup Final - Volcano FK 4-1 Southwik Hardcastles
Kaalikko 7, 31, 47, 63 - Kvist 25 (pen.)
A stunning display from 20-year old striker Iiro Kaalikko gave a glimpse of the future as the youngster netted four times to seal the victory for Volcano FK. Soren Kvist cancelled out his first goal with a penalty, but Kaalikko scored three more times to send Volcano to victory.

Polaaskan (POL) qualifiers
Secondary nation of Semarland (SEM)
Champions' Cup: SC Martinsberg
Globe Cup: FC Aaneshel, Volcano FK, SK Kristiansberg
Cygnus Cup: Volcano FK
Last edited by Polaaskan on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Puppet of Sem

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports