NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Acronius
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acronius » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:46 am

Hi RedBlack, I was wondering if you could make logos for my domestic leagues: Union League One, Union League Two, Union League Three, and Union League Four.

First off, I'd like this lion recolored in an abstract mixture of #FFFFFF, #CC1023, #053359, and #FACD19.

For Union League One, I'd like the above lion with "UNION LEAGUE ONE" (in capitals) in gold (#FACD19) beside it. Choose the font, although I'd like something bold, yet unique. The whole thing should be on a black banner.

For Union League Two, I'd like the same lion with "UNION LEAGUE TWO" (again, in capitals) in red (#CC1023) beside it. Choose the font, although I'd like something bold, yet unique. The whole thing should be on a black banner.

For Union League Three, I'd like the same lion with "UNION LEAGUE THREE" (again, in capitals) in blue (#053359) beside it. Choose the font, although I'd like something bold, yet unique. The whole thing should be on a black banner.

For Union League Four, I'd like the same lion with "UNION LEAGUE FOUR" (again, in capitals) in white (#FFFFFF) beside it. Choose the font, although I'd like something bold, yet unique. The whole thing should be on a black banner.

THE UNION OF ACRONIAN KINGDOMS
President Jules Patry · Vice-President César Villeneuve · Minister of Internal Affairs Angus Moss
Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Pierre Marceau · Head of Parliament Michel Lancolf · Chief Justice George Proudfoot

AbCo · ADS · Atlas · IATA · IFC · IIWiki

Champions: Emperor's Cup II
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 65, Di Bradini Cup 36/U21 World Cup 57
Semifinals: NationStates Chess Classic I
Quarterfinals: Emperor's Cup I
Playoffs: World Cup 73

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Hey RedBlack, here's my request with jerseys for first 6 of my 20 Q-League clubs entering this season. Feel free to be creative with them :)

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue and White, no stripes
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Blue, no stripes
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black and Blue
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Montreal Koreana
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Rolando (#9)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://www.uksoccershop.com/images/adtn ... 013-14.jpg <- This, with Montreal Koreana replacing Manchester United on the font
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Feel free to do whatever you want with it
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Antiquity

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Bright red shirts with white sleeves and white shorts
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Gold and black
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Red and Gold
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : St. John's Arsenal
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Martel-Burns (#7)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://hdlogo.files.wordpress.com/2011 ... l-logo.png <- This, with St.John's added on top of 'Arsenal'
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : http://mblogthumb1.phinf.naver.net/2013 ... PG?type=w2 <- Please incorporate this statue (can be from other photos, but of same object, harubang). Feel free to do whatever you want with the kits
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Simple

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black and Red, striped.
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Red. No stripes
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Grey and Red
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : CSKA Quebec
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Jonathan Faña (#7)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ul.svg.png <- This, with CSKA Quebec replacing FC Seoul, and 2 dates below it as '1886' and '1914'
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : http://orig01.deviantart.net/6823/f/201 ... 7mra75.jpg <- This added to one of the two kits, preferably home. Otherwise, feel free to do whatever you want with it.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Willpower

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Light Green and Dark Green
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Light Green
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Dark Green and Yellow
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Sherbrooke Noksaekjeonsa
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : S.H. Yeo
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ffical.jpg <- This, with Sherbrooke Noksaekjeonsa replacing Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. Established date should be 1935
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Feel free to be creative, especially with Kit 3. Since Noksaekjeonsa means Green warriors, maybe go crazy and make one that'll fit their nickname! That's all
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Square 721
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Azrea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrea » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:06 am

The kits are awesome, thank you so much!
Red Blackiland wrote:

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

The Republic of Azrea
Area: 311,934 sq.miles | Population: 35,480,000 (As of August 1) |
Largest City: Greenville (3.7M population)
GDPpc : $34,100

KPB Ranking (Post WC75): 97

BoF56 QuarterFinalist

Abaja
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Hey Red Black, could I get these first four soccer/football crests?

EAST HAN: A grey, white and black logo shaped like this (https://ianhaspinall.files.wordpress.co ... badge2.jpg) but with a black bulldog's head being in the inner circle. The inner circle should be light grey, and the outer circle should be black. I also want "EAST" on the top part of the outer circle and "HAN" at the bottom part of the outer circle. The font should be in light grey

MENUSA FC: logo shaped like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... f6d581.jpg) I want it to be forest green and white with two forest green swords intersecting each other. I want "Menusa" to be at the top in white and "FC" to be at the bottom in white and a soccer/football at the bottom of the logo, below the "FC". I want it to have "1971" on it with the "19" on the left hand side and the "71" on the right hand side.

JAZZVILLE: The logo should look almost exactly like this (http://i.imgur.com/CRSJqXO.jpg) the left half can stay as navy blue but the second half of it should be completely white. No stripes. Also I want "JAZZ" in white on the left half of the logo and "VILLE" on the right half of it in navy blue, and at the bottom of the logo, I want "1967" with 19 being on the bottom left half of the logo in white and the 67 being on the bottom right half of the logo in navy blue

KINGSTON FC: A black and white vertically striped diamond logo with a yellow/gold crown at the top of the crest. Within the logo should be a solid black oval or circle. Whichever one you choose. and this Lion inside of the solid black circle/oval (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 498a67.jpg) I want the lion to be white. And "KINGSTON F.C" outside the logo, at the bottom. Does this one make sense? If not, then tell me how to be more specific with it.
Last edited by Abaja on Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABAJA
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |
Factbook | Sportswire | H&P Steel | Join TWP!

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:21 am

Here's the next 4 crests

KEBAUCHI RHINOS: A dark blue and silverish shield with a silverish rhino's head in it. I want "KEBAUCHI RHINOS" written at the top on the shield in a silverish color.

OLULAWI UNITED: A crest that is shaped like this (http://customsoccercrest.com/images2/fi ... rest-1.png). You can leave the buildings that are on the crest, but replace the three stars with a soccer/football. I want the crest to be black, crimson red, and white. Also no stripes at the bottom. I want "1990" at the bottom of the crest.

ABAJA CITY FC: The crest should look like this (http://cdn2.coloringcrew.com/coloring-b ... 91_163.jpg) I want the color of it to be dark purple, light purple and white and have two letters, "A" and "C" on the inner circle of it in white. I want "Abaja City" at the top of the crest and "FOOTBALL CLUB" at the bottom of it.

QUEENS: The crest should look like this (https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/58 ... J5M6i9.jpg) Red should be the primary color and white should be secondary. So pretty much vise versa of the crest. Also replace the thing on the crest with three white stars. The star in the middle should be the largest. A small white crown should be above the stars. At the bottom, I want "Q.F.C" in white and "1965" in white below Q.F.C
Last edited by Abaja on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 am

Here's the next 4. Just 4 more after this!:

BANASI STARS: A Red white and gold crest that looks a little like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 03007b.jpg) I want the crest in red and replace the chicken with a star. I want "BANASI" at the top of the crest and "STARS" inside that ribbon looking thing. And I want "1989" somewhere at the bottom of the crest

SEA PORT FC: I want a sky blue and white crest that looks like this (https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/fan_shot_image ... ecrest.jpg) Remove the stripes. Replace the tiger eye with a ship. I want "SEA PORT" at the bottom and "FC" below it.

JABOLA ISLANDERS: A green and white circular crest. In the inner circle, I want it to have a lighthouse and the out circle should have horizontal green and white stripes. I want "JABOLA" at the top outside of the crest, and "ISLANDERS" at the bottom, outside of the crest.

ASHTON CITY: A blue and yellow crest that looks like this one (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v669/ ... lpaper.gif). Replace the "FWC" with a white blue jay, and I want "ASHTON CITY" on it. You can keep the football there and the stripes.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi RedBlack! I request you to make me a league logo for Royal League of Tomikosan.

Royal League of Tomikosan: The design is similar to this design logo, but make the main logo larger and shape it into what it looks like this, but colour it like the main logo. Keep the football part. Text should be:

ROYAL LEAGUE
OF TOMIKOSAN

Have the 'OF' part with the black outline.
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

Southeastern Sunrise Islands
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Southeastern Sunrise Islands » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:46 am

So, continuing the tradition of Sunrise Islands having Meski kits.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Pink and Light Blue (if possible, using the flag's colors)
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Pink (if possible, using the flag's colors)
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Light Blue and White (if possible, using the flag's colors)
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Southeastern Sunrise
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Mariée (#10, Kit 1 and Kit 2) / Chanceux (#1, Kit 3)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://i.imgur.com/Vaccgm4.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Feel free to do whatever you wish, though shoving a Sylveon somewhere would be nice.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Unity
I went walking in with my mama one day / When she warn me what people say
Live your life until love is found / 'Cause love's gonna get you down

Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer)
A Puppet of Northern Sunrise Islands.

Southwestern Sunrise Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Southwestern Sunrise Islands » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 am

Same.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Purple, Red and Yellow
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Red, Purple and Yellow
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Yellow, Red and Purple
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Southwestern Sunrise
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : van de Werper (#10, Kit 1) / van de Woest (#3, Kit 2) / van Verdediger (#1, Kit 3)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://i.imgur.com/IyryZmi.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : They're meant to be monarchs with a bit of flair. If you got any ideas, feel free to explore that.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Unity
Oh I don't know! / Where I stand, I hope you got my note
Buried in the sand / And girl I hope your alright, cuz girl I know / I know ya!

Project +90 | Sunrise's Sportwires (shared with Dainer)
A Puppet of Northern Sunrise Islands.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Meski Sports Blog

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Here's the last 4 crests

ETEHGBÉBI: A dark purple and silver oval crest with two thin-ish diagonal silver lines intersecting each other I want "ETHEGBÉBI" at the top of the crest in silver and I want "1970" at on the crest with "19" being on the left side of the two diagonal intersecting lines and the "70" being on the left side. I want a small soccer/football at the bottom, below the two intersecting lines. I want a silver chicken at the above the intersecting lines

AC IKELAND: A bronze, black and white sheild. The body of the shield should e in black, the secondary color is bronze, and the tertiary should be white. I also want 3 horizontal stripes in the middle of the crest. The first should be bronze, the second should be white, and the third is bronze. I want "AC IKELAND" at the top of the crest and "1984" at the bottom of the crest.

ENTON FC: A crest that looks like this (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/ ... 96x197.jpg). I want it to be in navy blue and yellow. No stripes. Replace the lion with a hawk. I want "ENTON FC" at the top and "EST. 1964" below the crest in that ribbon thing.

KUCLAII SC: A crest that looks like this (http://www.vectorportal.com/thumb_new/l ... n_4289.jpg) I want it to be in forest green (primary) and yellow. Replace that logo in the crest with a mountain. I want "KSC" at the top of the crest and "KUCLAII SC" at the bottom

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : FAS colours
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Alianza colours
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Alianza FAShionista de Montreal
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Pepe Raul (#4)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : Feel free to use the logo stored on Meski website
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Be creative ;)
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Glory

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Mostly Red, with a strip or two of Black
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Red
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Kingston FC
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Seguin (#8)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_asset ... c-head.gif <- This, with Kingston replacing Toronto and likewise with 1945 instead of 2007
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Feel free to be creative with it. That's all
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Antiquity

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Light Blue, mixed with bits of dark blue
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Light Blue. One diagonal stripe
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Gold, with blue used for stripes, sleeve cuffs and crest
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Zenit Attawapiskat
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Serra (#6)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 5_logo.png <- No change.
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : They're airmen. Be creative with that theme in mind :)
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Square 721

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Yellow and Black. Stripes
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White and Yellow. No Stripes
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Black and Yellow. Stripes
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Winnipeg United
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Sauron (#95)
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/marijua ... 977809.jpg <- Cannabis replaced by Winnipeg Utd
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : None. Be creative with the team's Guayabalense heritage, as well as long history with marijuana.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Bravure
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Platerdam
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Platerdam » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:19 am

Hi, Reddy! I was wondering if you could make the favor of creating me a National League Logo, and 4 crests and kits for some teams...

PNAS League or Platerdam National Association Football League.

Teams:

-Steer Atletic F.C: Kinda Looks like this. Blue and Silver with the initials in the center.
-West Orkney F.C: Kinda Looks like this. Green and White, with a lion in the center with the name of the team under it...
-Plata City F.C: Kinda looks like this. Red with Gold, a eagle on the lower corner, right next to it the year 1901, and the name in the upper corner.
-F.C Steer: Kinda looks like this. A crown at the top of the crest, with a star on the center, the name in the upper right corner. Silver and Dark Red

Bye...
Last edited by Platerdam on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE FEDERAL STATES OF PLATERDAM - STATI FEDERATI DI PLATERDAM

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:01 am

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Hirvania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hirvania » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:23 pm

Kit 1 Colours: Black and orange stripes
Kit 2 Colours: Black with a horizontal orange line
GK Kit Colours: Red with white sleaves
Denomyn: F.C. Lamron
Player Name:Mistrai, #10; GK, I.Mishtin #1
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/xmUn3EM.png
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits: Tiger lines on GK and Away kits
Font: Meski Bravure

Kit 1 Colours: 2 sides, blue and orange
Kit 2 Colours: Blue with white lines on stripes and a red horizontal line in the center of the shirt
GK Kit Colours: Green
Denomyn: F.C. Gro
Player Name: Radlai, #9; GK, Jerinai #12
Federation or Team Logo: http://i.imgur.com/ZDdUa2w.png?1
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits: None
Font:Meski Concentration
Last edited by Hirvania on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
View all my Factbooks
I'm a Proud Co-Founder of the DEUN! Are you?
Embassy Program
Hirvanian National Football League
Telegram me! I love meeting people

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:46 am

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Hey RedBlack, I would like to place my request for a special commemorative logo for the 50th season of my national league, as discussed on IRC some days ago. In fact, I would like to have something based off the current logo, with gold as the main colour. Other than that couple of requirements, I'll grant you creative freedom. Thanks!
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

Khacia (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Khacia (Ancient) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Hey RedBlack! I'd appreciate it if you could make a national team logo and kit!
Kit 1 Colours: - Jersey = blue from my flag with two horizontal stripes (the yellow and orange from my flag)
- Shorts = white with a blue stripe
- Socks = white with a blue stipe
Kit 2 Colours: - Jersey = the blue from my flag and the red from my flag in a chequered design
- Shorts = the blue from my flag and the red from my flag in a chequered design
- Socks = yellow
Kit 3 Colours: - Jersey = Yellow from my flag with thin vertical purple stripes
- Shorts = Yellow from my flag with thin vertical purple stripes
- Socks = Yellow from my flag with thin vertical purple stripes
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Khacia
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Kuzman for kit 1 and 2, Ranko for kit 3
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : can you make me a logo similar to this but with the blue, red and yellow from my flag and the text 'Khacian Football Federation' and 'KFF'
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Deorihio
I make shitty indie music
British, bartender, useless

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

------

Meski Sports Blog

Islana Lunigo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Islana Lunigo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Hiya, RB! The Islana Lunigo Waves would really appreciate it if you could design our kits :3

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Light blue, dark brown and white. It'd be mighty great if your able to utilize the flag colors. (^ω^)
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Bright yellow and turquoise would be great. Feel free to use other similar colors, too.
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : the colors of the Calico (white, orange, brown, etc) would be nice.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Islana Lunigo
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Moayi
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : it's really just the center emblem of our flag, but it'd be appreciated if you could modify it a tad. :3
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : You can go crazy on this, but I'd greatly appreciate it if a palm tree was plopped on one of the jerseys somewhere.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Unity, if you may :3

Merci beaucoup!
Damukuni's 22nd state (former puppet of Qasden)
It's Me, Lunigo, your Tropical Dragon-Loving, Tribal Flaming Community!
Group Stage finish at BoF 65. That's, er, that's about it on Sports.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports