NATION

PASSWORD

[KITMAKERS] Meski | Crests for Aggrey-Fynn Land [OPEN]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Donese Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby South Donese Union » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am

Would it be possbile to get enough kits for a football league?

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Emirate of Akbarstan wrote:Renew my order please

Yes,i can!
But can you quote your order for i can see it again here?

South Donese Union wrote:Would it be possbile to get enough kits for a football league?

I'm making now two club kits per request...You can request two more at the next,but its better than you produce teams with kits that has a varierity of kitmakers (made by you or not),you don't need to make kits for all teams from the same kitmaker so fast.
Red Blackiland / Rotschwarzland (Click here to acess our main factbook)
Nationalism, Willpower, Culture, Bravure
Check our Football National Team
Red Blackiland Football League Official Thread
Meski Sports Kitmaker - Kits|Crests|Balls
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Electrum National Team - Welcome to Meski!

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.
Titles/Achievements : 3rd NS World Fair Champions|CoH 66 and 67 QFs|CE 17 3rd Place|Qualified for WCs 76-77
Hosted/Co-Hosted : Cup of Harmony 66 and 67|Baptism of Fire 61|Handball World Cup 14,Handball World Cup 15|Miller Cup I|Meski Cup I

South Donese Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Donese Union » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A primarily white kit with sky blue trimmings along the sides and collars
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A striped kit of sky blue and white
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A primarily royal purple kit with golden trimmings
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : South Donese National Football Club
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : T.J Reed
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Do not currently have one, although if you could make one, it would be greatly appreciated.)
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : N/A
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Prototype
Last edited by South Donese Union on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:39 am

Meski open again

Acronius
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acronius » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:24 am

Hey RedBlack. I was really satisfied with your previous work, so I'm back and asking for a few crests for my teams:

Aberdeen FC: A shield, half white and half red with black accents.
Cypress Hills FC: Green hills on a yellow background, inside a grey circle. 'CYPRESS HILLS FC' should be written around the circle.
Juilly FC: A golden diamond, with the French flag inside. Please add a red fleur-de-lys on the white part of the flag.
Lionsgate National FC: Could you make this one my flag in the shape of this lion? Please take off the shadowing, though.

Thanks!

THE UNION OF ACRONIAN KINGDOMS
President Jules Patry · Vice-President César Villeneuve · Minister of Internal Affairs Angus Moss
Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Pierre Marceau · Head of Parliament Michel Lancolf · Chief Justice George Proudfoot

AbCo · ADS · Atlas · IATA · IFC · IIWiki

Champions: Emperor's Cup II
Fourth: Cup of Harmony 65, Di Bradini Cup 36/U21 World Cup 57
Semifinals: NationStates Chess Classic I
Quarterfinals: Emperor's Cup I
Playoffs: World Cup 73

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Meski - Crests for Acronius : Aberdeen FC,Cypress Hills FC,Juilly FC,Lionsgate National FC

Logos

Meski Sports Blog
All of the clubs and national team kits,crests,balls made by Meski Sports can be seen in our blog now.
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Donese Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Donese Union » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm

South Donese Union wrote:Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A primarily white kit with sky blue trimmings along the sides and collars
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A striped kit of sky blue and white
Kit 3 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit,please have good sense and we don't make three lines at arm ) : A primarily royal purple kit with golden trimmings
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : South Donese National Football Club
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : T.J Reed
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : (Do not currently have one, although if you could make one, it would be greatly appreciated. A golden rose, similar to that of the one on the Derbyshire flag, and thenluine of a castle)
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Prototype
Last edited by South Donese Union on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:10 pm

South Donese Union National Team - Welcome to Meski

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Meski - Crest for South Donese National Team

Logos

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosumar
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosumar » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Hi RedBlack, I have a new request for you. The club is Idrottsföreningen Kamraterna Aldenskoett (IFK Aldenskoett for short)

Kit 1 Colours: Dark blue and silver like the crest, design and pattern is up to you!
Kit 2 Colours: Lime green and white (similar to Wolfsburg), design and pattern is up to you!
Kit 3 Colours: None
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ): IFK Aldenskoett
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ): Terry
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ): Club crest
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : I would like a watermark of eagle talons on one of them
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Willpower
Last edited by Cosumar on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-83
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35/44/45, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

San Llera
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby San Llera » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi RedBlack. I love my old kits, but my flag has since changed, three cycles have passed, I need new kits for the San Llera National Team. I'd also like a crest, which should be blue, yellow, and white with the stars of the flag and "San Llera Soccer Federation" on it.

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : Blue with white and yellow accents,
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : White with blue and yellow accents
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we sugest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : San Llera
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Bou
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : It'd be great if you could make one, with the above instructions
Watermark or Stylized Drawning that you want in the kits : Up to you!
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Meski Unity

Thank you in advance, and take your time with these.
There are many places, and one such place is Rushmore.
About San Llera
Check out my Name Generator!

Achievements
World Bowl XXVI 4th Place
Runner Cup 6 3rd Place
Di Bradini Cup 35 4th Place
Qualified for World Cup 74-75
World Bowl XXIX Finalists
Di Bradini Cup 38 Finalists
Nothing else.........yet

Rankings
Ranked 24th in Soccer
Ranked 54th in Hockey
Ranked 23rd in Basketball
Ranked 57th in Baseball (WBC)
Ranked 16th in Baseball (IBS)
Ranked 7th in Football
NS's resident San L- (Sorry, San Lumen)
You can just call me San Llera, that's fine
Proponent of FAScism

Acronius
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acronius » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:58 am

Hi once more, RedBlack. I'm sort of intending to run through the logos for the 15 teams of my league, five of which you've already made, so I hope that's not a problem for you. If it is though, just shoot me a TG - but either way, this should be low on your priority list :)

Lionsgate United FC: This, but with "Lionsgate United" instead of "FC København"? Please curl the text like "FC København", if possible.
Drundelle Wolves FC: This, but could you replace "U.S. Lecce" with "Drundelle Wolves", in a similar (if not identical) font please? And could you replace "1908" with "2190"?
Royston Kings FC: This, but replace "1898" with "2190" and "Ascoli Calcio" with "Royston Kings"
Blackwater Oilers FC: This, but with "Blackwater" instead of "Queretaro" in a similar (if not identical) font. Swap out "1950" for "2190", and "Futbol Club" with "Oilers".

President Jules Patry · Vice-President César Villeneuve · Minister of Internal Affairs Angus Moss
Minister of Foreign Affairs Jean-Pierre Marceau · Head of Parliament Michel Lancolf · Chief Justice George Proudfoot

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 am

Meski - Crest for San Llera National Team

Logos

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:56 am

San Llera National Team New Kits

Meski Sports Blog

South Donese Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby South Donese Union » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:57 am

Kit 1 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : A pure black kit with a white Maltese Cross for a logo
Kit 2 Colours ( Please,inform if the kit be striped or the background color of the kit) : A largely white kit with black markings along the sides.
Denomyn ( Or whatever you want in the place of 'Team Name',we suggest that can have the name of the club or NT ) : Black Grove FC
Player Name ( A name of a famous players or person of your National Team or Nation that can come in the place of 'Name Here' ) : Crossinger
Federation or Team Logo ( Can be a direct image or a link ) : A large, white Maltese Cross with no backing on the first kit, but on the second kit have a larger Maltese Cross behind it to give it a backing.
Font ( We work with these type of fonts below ) : Antiquity

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:27 pm

IFK Aldenskoett - Welcome to Meski

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:26 am

Meski - Crests for Acronius : Lionsgate United FC,Drundelle Wolves,Royston Kings,Blackwater Oilers FC

Logos

Meski Sports Blog

Acronius
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acronius » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:37 am

Athlétique Vaumont: This, but replace 1959 with 2210 and 'Yimpas Yozgatspor' with 'Athlétique Vaumont'.
Delancey Gunners FC: This, but take away the black background, replace 'Kavookavala Racing' with 'Gunners', and 'Made for Riders' for 'Delancey'.
Hytheford Palace FC: This, but could you replace 'CFS' with 'HFP' in the same style? And take off the '1.' please.
Scunthorpe FC: This, but replace the text in green with "Football Club", in a similar font and in the same style. Replace the text in black with "Scunthorpe", in a similar font and in the same jazzy style. Oh, and replace that light yellow with bold gold please.
Last edited by Acronius on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Meski - Crests for Acronius : Roseaux Noir,Altomare Lightning,AC Kawajiri Tanuki

Logos

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Meski - Crest and Kits for Black Grove from South Donese Union

Crest

Kits

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acronius
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Acronius » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Londontown Rovers FC: This, but could you put a red fleur-de-lys instead of the cross? And please replace "RC" with "LR" in the same style, and "VG" with "FC", also in the same style.
Athlétique Vovette: This, but could you sort of frame the text? Kind of like "Blackwater" in the Blackwater Oilers logo you did earlier. Oh, and replace "VVV Venlo" with " "Vovette" please.
AFC Defense: This is the last one. I'll let you design this one, but I'd like a futuristic touch to it, maybe include some skyscraper silhouettes. The rest is up to you.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Meski - Crests for Acronius : AFC Defense,Londontown Rovers FC and Athlétique Vovette

Logos

Meski Sports Blog

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Meski - Crest to São José Guayabal : FK Dizel Seredukhino

Logos

Meski Sports Blog
Last edited by Red Blackiland on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Red Blackiland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Blackiland » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:16 pm

The new kits of Red Blackiland!

Meski Sports Blog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports