NATION

PASSWORD

www.thenational.fe/sports (Felixian Sportswire)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Felixian Ministry of Sport
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

www.thenational.fe/sports (Felixian Sportswire)

Postby Felixian Ministry of Sport » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:04 pm

Because the other one was way too football (soccer) centered and might I say, messy. I will include a lot of sports such as Handball, Gridiron, Football, Baseball, Basketball, and other sports to this general Felixian sports wire. I will still do the television thing but this time the whole thing will be via TG rather than by thread, so if you're interested in your nation watching Felixian sports, by all means just TG me and whatnot. And lastly, enjoy the leagues I'll have posted.

-Felix

---------------------------------------------

Baseball
Coming Soon

Basketball
Coming Soon

Field Hockey
Coming Soon

Football
Season I
Season II
Season III
Season IV

Season V

Futsal
Coming Soon

Gridiron
Season I

Handball
Coming Soon

Hockey
Coming Soon

Rugby
Coming Soon

Water Polo
Coming Soon

Other Events
Coming Soon

New Sideburn (Football)
Gaveo (Football)
Northern Sunrise Islands (Football)
Taijan (Football)
Unolia (Football)
The Royal Barangay (Football)
Last edited by Felixian Ministry of Sport on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Felixian Football Association
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Felixian Champions League
[Logo Coming Soon]
Preview to the 2012-2013 Season

Presented by

A lot of things happened during the offseason, a total of four new teams (3 locally owned and 1 farm team owned) were created and will be playing in the Felixian Football League this year. Not only that, now three teams could be demoted from the FCL should they finish in the bottom three at the same time the top three teams from the FFL could go up to the FCL. There are plans to extend the Felixian Champions League and Felixian Football League by four more teams. So a total of 18 teams could possibly be playing next year should the teams form in time by the 2013-2014 season.

But enough of looking at the future, lets look at the present. What does the present have to offer us? A lot of things, two in a row Felixian Champions League champion Santa Maria City looks forward to making a threepeat and add a amazing 23 titles to their championship rack. But Santa Maria City has some challengers, teams like Sporting Volker, Altomare, Hampshire United and Felixian Football League champion, Lyon. So Santa Maria City has a lot of work to do in order to continue to the dynastic like run the club has been having as of late. And now, here is the preview everyone has been waiting for. Starting off with Santa Maria City, the champion of the Felixian Champions League last season.

Santa Maria City (Last Season: 1st)
523rd in UICA

Rivals: Santa Maria F.C, Universidad de Santander, Altomare, Lyon

Santa Maria City returns to FCL action after having a satisfactory finish in the qualifying stage for the Globe Cup, a good start turned ugly in the Cygnus Cup and a second round finish in the CEdC. They were really close to making it to the tournament proper too had they not lost to the Wingipeg Wingers 4-2. In the Cygnus Cup they had a strong start but were demolished 5-0 by Jenipapa. And finally in the CEdC they had a heartbreaking 2-1 loss to the hands of the Oldcastle United team. But enough of the gloom and doom, this club is looking good again. They have made new signings for the future of Santa Maria City as they signed the Sunrisian, Kaene and the Cenian, Fernando Ricardo Lobo. Both from the U-15 World Cup Felix hosted. While they won't be playing right now, look for the two to play in 2014-2015 or 2015-2016 season.

This club does have some great quality players starting for the team, mainly national team starting goalkeeper, Matías Ciriaco, wonderful talisman defender, Bernardino Florentino, midfielders Gabriel Jenaro and Nouvel Ecosse player Darren Fergusonn, we also got León Félix who is on loan to Stillwater City in the Sunrisian league. Moving along with the great quality players, we have Geraldo Pánfilo and Nouvel Eccossean Blair Heredia at forward position and we have Gösta Ahlberg, who will be seeing some action in this season. So does Santa Maria City have the weapons to win it all and get a Champions Cup berth? Maybe, they have a lot of competition from favourites, Sporting Volker, Altomare, Lyon and dark horses, Sieberg and Trieste. So if they want to win it all again, they need to play flawless.

Star Player(s): Matías Ciriaco, Bernardino Florentino, Gabriel Jenaro, Blair Heredia
Rising Star(s): Juanito Mendoza, Gösta Ahlberg, Kaene
Prediction: 2nd (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Dusseldorf F.C (Last Season: 10th)

Rivals: Sieberg, Sporting Volker

Dusseldorf F.C, was once the dark horse in every season in the FCL. They were the team that can ruin championship seasons and make you regret you underestimated them. Nowadays? You can beat them, easily. Especially since Kunibert Mathias left for the New Sideburnese team, Brinemouth. So what does this team lead by Ron Poldi have to offer? Not much really, the team is still relying on a stiff, 5-4-1 formation with a ineffective forward by the name of Osvaldo Sandalio who has a powerful shot but is really inaccurate.

Players that could at least give Dusseldorf F.C a chance of not being demoted include goalkeeper, Tryggve Klemens, defender Jon Vilmar (who is rumoured to leave Dusseldorf F.C after this season) midfielders Antonie Wendel, Savski Venac player Marko Yerkovich and lastly, Leopold Nicolaus a Kunibert Mathias like player with good speed and improving passing and shooting ability. Despite for the few bright spots in this mediocre club they still have a huge challenge ahead of them, and that is to stay alive.

Star Player(s): Jon Vilmar, Leopold Nicolaus
Rising Star(s): Bernat Picasso, Raúl Nacio, Puck Van Schoorel
Prediction: 11th

Hampshire United (Last Season: 4th)
654th in UICA

Rivals: Bridgeport, Oceania, Port York, Sieberg

This club from Hampshire has been the comeback club of the season last year's edition of the FCL as they improved from a dismal 11th place to shocking the Felixian footballing world by getting fourth place (despite my predictions) and qualifying for their first Globe Cup and doing, alright despite the heavy loss they received by the Deahpild TU side to eliminate them. Despite that, the club has a lot of confidence heading to the next season and as well they should be, they have a great side in themselves and have all their players back, although a bit older. Age will be a concern for the team, unlike, for example, Santa Maria City.

This team, while having great talent from foreign sources they are old, they have one at the age of 35 and two that are 33 years old. That might effect them during their Globe Cup/Copa Félix run late in the season as the older bodies surely tire and take longer to recuperate from injuries that might happen. So will Hampshire United get back to the international scene? Maybe, if they don't get hurt and if they have a nice start to the beginning of the season.

Star Player(s): Chris Marte, Jordan Morgan, Alexis Garcia, Josh Smith
Rising Star(s): Raymond Costello, Wayne Beasley
Prediction: 4th (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Napoli (Last Season: 6th)

Rivals: Altomare, Trieste, Universidad de Santander, Sieberg

With Rizwan Waheed being pressured to make huge improvements to the team from higher authorities in the club he had no choice but to let go some "fan favourites" to get enough capital to hire a new scouting director that is famous all around Felix and to any national team that had the pleasure (or displeasure, depending on who you talk to) of meeting him in the U-15 World Cup, it was of course, Martin Vega. With Vega at the helm of scouting, Napoli found a handful of great talents and Waheed had to fire some underperforming players to get them. With that, Napoli got unknown players, such as, James Watson a 22 year old famous for his strength in his amateur club located in a small town in Scottish speaking Felix. Other players that Mr. Vega scouted include, Fernando Scotti a young, speedy and Sebastian Krister like talent from San Sebastian, Leone Alessi, a accurate shooter from Napoli, Lindsey Reid another speedy player from Hampshire, and finally we have Augusto Zeni a 18 year old talent from Liga, Felix.

So with that in mind will the side from Napoli will they prove to be the surprise team of this season? With the up incoming talent they have thanks to scouting and a last second but critical buy from Svengarda, Kari Steffanssen, I see this team proving to be one of the most dangerous and dark horse candidate to get 3rd or 4th place in the league, it might be a long shot for them but it is possible for the club to see it's first ever Globe Cup berth.

Star Player(s): Santiago Rojas, Kari Steffanssen
Rising Star(s): Nani, Jahan Sherazi, Sonny Blade, Nicodemo Amato
Prediction: 5th

Oceania (Last Season: 9th)

Rivals: Hampshire United, Port York, Bridgeport

Oceania is a team that you wish that could do well but every time they are presented with a opportunity they just seem to falter at the final minutes of a season. So does this team have the weapons to carry themselves over the long run? Despite them having defensive talent, Fulk Yoxall, enforcer, Brandon Lamont, aging midfielder professional, Felix Pier, y oung midfielding talents, Louis Kingston and Seth Fox, and forwards Mahzun Tolga and New Sideburnese player, Jake Valentine, I just don't see this team making a deep run near the end of the season. So with that in mind, where will the team from Oceania finish? Probably mid table, nothing more, nothing less.

Star Player(s): Felix Pier
Rising Star(s): Jake Valentine, Seth Fox, Brandon Lamont, Fulk Yoxall, Mahzun Tolga
Prediction: 10th

Sporting Volker (Last Season: 2nd)
278th in UICA

Rivals: Altomare. Sieberg, Dusseldorf F.C

Sporting Volker is one of the favourites to win it all this year thanks to the players they promoted up to the main team from their surprisingly successful, Sporting Volker B team, that team did amazingly well in the Series B Cup despite their farm team status. Thanks to that it is safe to assume Sporting Volker will have the weapons to compete for a the Champions Cup spot for years to come, should they not foolishly sell their talent away and not get results back with older talent they could potentially buy. But looking at the present players I like include the usual starters such as Luca Esser, 19 year old wonderkid, goalkeeper, Hartwin Kirchner and foreigners Ander Fer Haogó of Farfadillis, Brett Mallon of Mangolana, and Axel Svenßon of Aslotten-Behtherborg sa Cesky.

Players in this team that have the potential to be great and could contribute a lot to the club in the near future include recently named starter, Felipe Garcia who seems to be the Luca Esser of defenders and could prove to be a surprise player of the year for the Sporting Volker side. Another player I like is Troy Luck from the Equestrian States, even though he isn't a starter and won't likely be for this season I still see him contributing and when he has the chance to show his stuff by becoming a starter, I am sure he can keep his job. Lastly, I like Rudolf Venetianer, 17 year old who has a Kunibert Mathias like appeal to him, expect Venetianer to be used when the other club least expects him. Who knows, he might score a goal. So with that, can Sporting Volker win it all? Yes, this team can, they have the talent.

Star Player(s): Luca Esser, Hartwin Kirchner, Brett Mallon
Rising Star(s): Ander Fer Haogó, Axel Svenßon, Rudolf Venetianer, Felipe Garcia
Prediction: 1st (Champion/Champions Cup/Copa Félix)

Altomare (Last Season: 3rd)
543rd in UICA

Rivals: Napoli, Sporting Volker, Santa Maria City, Trieste, Lyon

Altomare, last season we said this team had the credentials to win it all, to take the championship and represent Felix in the Champions Cup. But, alas, we were wrong. They fudged up at the final leg and just couldn't continue to win and therefore, they went to third place. But maybe things can change for Felix's most loved and hated club. The team recently made some huge signings by signing national team starter for Brenecia, Brad Kuepper, who is expected to team up with recently promoted to the starting line up, Sunrisian, Louise Montblanc and recently moved up from the Altomare B team, Haruto Takahashi. So the frontline looks great, how about the midfield?

The midfield, doesn't excite me as much as the forwards do, in the lineup we have a aging Javier Fenzo, who while played great in the past, he is just too old at this point. Biagino Silvestri is unproven, so I don't have that much faith in him and I don't think he can handle the pressures of being a Altomare midfielder. Oddly enough though, I like the backups for the midfielders, Ana Baptista, was U-15 hero for the Felixian side back in her day and I just can't wait for her to shine in the FCL. Manolo Espina, is a player that has potential, but needs to show it. Don't ask me how, but he has to. Finally it is the defenders that give this Altomare team to shock everyone, with players like Manuele Provenza, Taijan native, Chris Nguyen and Amelian Victor Rios. These three will guard Altomare and make things difficult for the opponent. So first placing for Altomare? Unlikely, but I have been proven wrong about this team before.

Star Player(s): Louise Montblanc, Brad Kuepper, Javier Fenzo, Chris Nguyen, Manuele Provenza, Victor Rios
Rising Star(s): Haruto Takahashi, Ana Baptista, Manolo Espina, Biagino Silvestri
Prediction: 3rd (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Sieberg (Last Season: 9th)
679th in UICA

Rivals: Sporting Volker, Napoli, Dusseldorf F.C, Hampshire United

Sieberg is team I think I can have confidence in. Even though the team hasn't made some significant signings I feel like they have matured as a team. They were a young team at first but they have finally gotten to the age where they have experience but is still young. Players I like in this team is Noé Fierro, who is both a rival and fellow wonderkid to Luca Esser, national team starter for in the midfield position, Nickolaus Dürr, defender Rubinho Mata who also starts for the national team, and lastly we have the U-21 starting goalkeeper, Arthur Schultheis, who is getting better and better. So does all that young talent translate to a Globe Cup spot? No, but they could be a dark horse candidate to get 4th.

Star Player(s): Noé Fierro, Nickolaus Dürr, Rubinho Mata, Arthur Schultheis
Rising Star(s): Wolfgang Volk
Prediction: 6th

Santa Maria F.C (Last Season: 12th)

Rivals: Santa Maria City, Universidad de Santander

How is this team still in the FCL? Like how did Cato perform worse than them? At least Cato had some name brand players. I mean, I don't think it is worth mentioning how bad this team, the only hope I got for this team is what is left from their talented players. Angelino Benitez is a player that gets me excited and I am sure he will picked up in the offseason by a bigger Felixian team. That is for certain. Expect this team to be demoted.

Star Player(s): Hameed Sultan
Rising Star(s): Eutimio Peña, Angelino Benitez
Prediction: 14th (Regulation)

Bridgeport (Last Season: 11th)

Rivals: Hampshire United, Port York, Oceania

The team has some talent and great chemistry but I don't feel like they stay in FCL, I mean they haven't made any major signings to improve their team, am I the only one that is worried that this team will be kicked out of the FCL and be demoted to the FFL? Seriously, the players that have the talent to stay here aren't lead by the right coach, no offense Mr. Earls, the players I see helping the team is, Kade Wallace, New Sideburnese, Angela Ross, and Denver Sanders. The rest are just average, something a FCL does not need if they want to stay in the FCL.

Star Player(s): Denver Sanders
Rising Star(s): Kade Wallace, Angela Ross
Prediction: 13th (Regulation)

Port York (Last Season: 8th)
601st in UICA

Rivals: Hampshire United, Oceania, Bridgeport

Port York is far from being a team that can surprise the FCL and get a second place spot, they just don't have the weapons and the talent to challenge the big teams of the Felixian Champions League, they will stay afloat and not go down but if they don't upgrade their team or if the current talent doesn't get better, expect this team to be demoted next season. But as said earlier, they will stay in the FCL, if they don't, that in itself will be a surprise. No joke. Two players I see that could lead the club in the future are Uwe Dirchs and Tye Mottershead. These two are part of the very talented U-15 team.

Star Player(s): Rodney Dunham
Rising Star(s): Uwe Dirchs, Tye Mottershead, Augustine Peacock
Prediction: 12th

Universidad de Santander (Last Season: 5th)

Rivals: Santa Maria City, Santa Maria F.C

Universidad de Santander seemed to surprise everyone as they finished in their best finish ever, a 5th place finish and was just one point away from making it to their first ever Globe Cup. Can this year be the year for Universidad de Santander? Despite the prediction we have for them, we still think they can be a dark horse candidate for 4th place, like many teams in Felix. Players that can most likely give Universidad de Santander a chance to make it through include a player from the Abaroa line of players, specifically, Josu Abaroa, a 20 year old player that has the skills just like his older brother, Mikel has, he is just more speedier. Other players I like to include, is Miquel Vivas, Fabio Montero, Jacinto Crespo, Bartomeu Moles and silent but deadly, Jose Belmonte that is a substitute forward that can cause damage as well.

Star Player(s): Miquel Vivas, Josu Abaroa, Fabio Montero, Jacinto Crespo
Rising Star(s): Hemi, Logan Parker, Tane, Jose Belmonte
Prediction: 8th

Lyon (Last Season: 1st in FFL)

Rivals: Trieste, Santa Maria City, Altomare

Lyon was first in the FFL last season but barely was over rivals Trieste to get first. They surprised everyone by reaching the finals of the Copa Félix by dispatching favoured team, Sporting Volker. The team also was one of the last Felixian representatives in the Series B cup before they were eliminated. So what does the team of Lyon look like now that they are in the FCL? They look pretty damn good despite the fact they are projected to be 7th in the league when it is all said and done because, like Sieberg and Universidad de Santander, they could still get 4th place finish and qualify for the Globe Cup to represent Felix in one of the biggest tournaments in all of club sport. So who are the key factors for Lyon possibly getting a Globe Cup spot?

To be fully honest with you, every single player looks like they could do fantastically well in this club, but the stars of the team come from midfield and forward positions. Players that worthy of mentioning include, national team starter, Constança Rios (forward), Maria Abaroa (forward and sister to Mikel and Josu Abaroa), Sandra Rodrigues (forward), Chloe Álvarez (midfielder), national team player, Violetta Romanov (midfielder) and Sunrisean talent, Joan-Clarisse Molineau who is expected to be a leader of the team in future. Other players that should also be named are goalkeeper Julienne Marion and Julia Robertsson. Now the question remains, will Lyon be the first FFL team to get a Globe Cup start? No one knows, but we do know they are a dark horse candidate to get it.

Star Player(s): Constança Rios, Maria Abaroa, Sandra Rodrigues, Chloe Álvarez,
Rising Star(s): Julienne Marion, Montserrat Porra, Chantal Merle, Joan-Clarisse Molineau
Prediction: 7th

Trieste (Last Season: 2nd in FFL)

Rivals: Lyon, Altomare, Napoli

Trieste was the team that finished second and gave Lyon the surprise challenge for first even when most experts thought Lyon would move by Trieste (and other FFL teams) without trouble, but Trieste proved everyone wrong they had the same amount of points as the French club had but was behind on goal differential. So Trieste enters a new chapter in their club's history with them being the FCL, how will they fare? As mentioned previously with other clubs, this team isn't really tied down to their projection, this team could get 4th, it just depends on how much they want it. Players that I expect will perform without a trouble include Kiki Nuremberg, goalkeeper, Maria Martell, midfielder and forwards Diana Mateu, Sabrina Köhler and sister of Maria Martell, Hanna Martell. I hope that this team can prove their projects wrong and they can win against the bigger teams of the league.

Star Player(s): Sabrina Köhler, Kiki Nuremberg, Maria Martell
Rising Star(s): Diana Mateu, Hanna Martell
Projection: 9th

Up Next: Felixian Football League Preview
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:37 pm

(If I have time, I might whip out a preview for the clubs themselves, but I most likely won't so expect a barebones type of preview for these teams, sorry.)

Felixian Football League
[Logo Coming Soon]
Preview to the 2012-2013 Season

Presented by

Once again the FFL has evolved with new teams joining the ranks and giving the FFL same amount of teams as their FCL counterpart. Three of the four new teams are from Italian and French speaking areas in Felix the other was founded in Temuco. The two Italian teams are named Audax Romano and Internazionale, the French speaking one is called Nice and the team of Temuco is a by product of the Sunrisian Project +90 team. Those guys decided to make new branch in Felix and named it, Project +90 Felix.

Now that we got the intros on the new teams done, what can we expect from the growing league? A lot of things, while there are favourites in this league, we don't expect the two favourites to win it all (speaking of numbers, there will be three teams qualifying for promotion to the FCL) but instead we have 5 teams that we can say, "Hey, they have a chance." We also expect the new teams to fit in nicely with this league and they could be the leading factor that will make this league exciting. So enough of the exceptions, lets talk about the clubs themselves. Starting with Cato.

Cato (Last Season: 14th in FCL)
679th in UICA

Rivals: Junfan, Internazionale

Star Player(s): N/A
Rising Star(s): Hanna Alexanderson, Olle Anderßon, Sigmund Truls, Noak Kaj, Martin Åkerman
Projection: 4th (Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Unión Temuco (Last Season: 13th in FCL)

Rivals: SV Temuco Huez, Project +90

Star Player(s): Jacinto Peña, Mateus Souza, Shane Conway
Rising Star(s): Drew Dalton, Martin Conti, Li the Fox
Projection: 11th

Junfan (Last Season: 6th)

Rivals: Altomare B, Athlético Vigo, SV Temuco Huez

Star Player(s): Hua Pan, Totino Barracca, Samnang Anemaria
Rising Star(s): Carolina Falk, Jakub Køčera, Märta Gunnarsson, Venus

Sporting Volker B (Last Season: 4th)

Rivals: Altomare B, Athlético Vigo, Maroons, Oxford City

Star Player(s): Friedrich Bieber, Paquito Pérez, Heather Rayne, Hanna Frei, Scott Collins
Rising Star(s): Tomiko Inoue, Ute Kästner, Hotaru Nishimura,
Projection: 3rd (Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Altomare B (Last Season: 7th)

Rivals: Sporting Volker B, Internazionale, Junfan, Audax Romano, Nice

Star Player(s): Lezfer Yago, Severino Delgado
Rising Star(s): Judicaël Gaston, Lee Kan Zheng, Felipe Araújo, Solomon Shazhin, Rosetta Capello, Kumiko Matsushita, Arturo Salas
Projection: 10th

Athlético Vigo (Last Season: 3rd)

Rivals: Nice, Oxford City, Audax Romano

Star Player(s): Luis Cavalliendo, Iseul Jong Kim, Marco Escuro
Rising Star(s): Famiglio Mangalonga, Venka, Farrhe Makou
Projection: 6th

SV Temuco Huez (Last Season: 8th)

Rivals: Unión Temuco, Tribalista, Project +90, Maroons, Oxford City

Star Player(s): Harry Oxford-Cheltenham, Marcus Twain
Rising Star(s): Verry Mangalonga, Luísa Magalhães, Olcadina, Anderson, Martina Rossa
Projection: 12th

Maroons (Last Season: 5th)

Rivals: SV Temuco Huez, Sporting Volker B, Tribalista

Star Player(s): Vishnu Corvallis, Reginald Li
Rising Star(s): Terry Cho, Aaron Yates, Tyler Kong, Jasmine Sauvageau
Projection: 7th

Oxford City (Last Season: 9th)

Rivals: Sporting Volker B, Nice, SV Temuco Huez, Audax Romano

Star Player(s): Viggo Tyko, Klas Grobanov
Rising Star(s): Nikolaas Van Oirschot, Violet Clarion, Tara Dante, Jørgen Yttredal-Buaas, Vilma Zamorano
Projection: 5th

Tribalista (Last Season: 10th)

Rivals: Maroons, SV Temuco Huez

Star Player(s): Silas, Akamu
Rising Star(s): Maximian Oje, Nicolas Costa, Kai
Projection: 14th

Internazionale

Rivals: Audax Romano, Altomare B, Nice, Cato

Star Player(s): Ibiza
Rising Star(s): Giovanni Colombo, Celestina Prosdocimi, Tonina Arena, Fiorino Parisi, Mila Kovač
Projection: 1st (Champion/Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Nice

Rivals: Internazionale, Oxford City, Audax Romano, Altomare B

Star Player(s): Margot Chastain, Anaïs Palomer
Rising Star(s): Jean-Marie Vincent, Loïc, Eugène Forest, Marcia Legrand, Tygo Van Aggelen, Rémi Duval
Projection: 8th

Audax Romano

Rivals: Internazionale, Nice, Altomare B, Oxford City, Athlético Vigo

Star Player(s): Mark Garza
Rising Star(s): Hoshiko Yoshida, Gino Di Caprio, Hitomi Hisakawa, Marta Fontana, Tsukiko Sato, Zino
Projection: 2nd (Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Project +90

Rivals: Unión Temuco, SV Temuco Huez

Star Player(s): N/A
Rising Star(s): Miro Berciles, Ate de Rijk, Rodriguinho, Melchor Herminio
Projection: 13th
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:56 pm

(I am so busy it isn't even funny. Just going to quick sim, I might have time to give a little summary. I might not. Don't want to miss that UICA deadline...)

MATCHDAY 1
Santa Maria City 1-4 Lyon
Napoli 1-0 Sporting Volker
Dusseldorf F.C 2-1 Santa Maria F.C
Oceania 0-3 Port York
Sieberg 1-1 Universidad de Santander
Trieste 2-1 Bridgeport
Hampshire United 2-0 Altomare
MATCHDAY 2
Sporting Volker 0-3 Santa Maria City
Santa Maria F.C 1-1 Lyon
Port York 1-2 Napoli
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Dusseldorf F.C
Bridgeport 1-6 Oceania
Altomare 1-0 Sieberg
Hampshire United 0-1 Trieste
MATCHDAY 3
Santa Maria City 2-2 Santa Maria F.C
Sporting Volker 6-0 Port York
Lyon 0-0 Universidad de Santander
Napoli 7-2 Bridgeport
Dusseldorf F.C 1-3 Altomare
Oceania 2-0 Hampshire United
Sieberg 0-1 Trieste
MATCHDAY 4
Port York 2-1 Santa Maria City
Universidad de Santander 3-1 Santa Maria F.C
Bridgeport 0-0 Sporting Volker
Altomare 1-0 Lyon
Hampshire United 2-0 Napoli
Trieste 0-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Sieberg 0-0 Oceania
MATCHDAY 5
Santa Maria City 3-1 Universidad de Santander
Port York 1-3 Bridgeport
Santa Maria F.C 2-7 Altomare
Sporting Volker 1-2 Hampshire United
Lyon 3-0 Trieste
Napoli 1-0 Sieberg
Dusseldorf F.C 1-2 Oceania
MATCHDAY 6
Bridgeport 2-2 Santa Maria City
Altomare 2-2 Universidad de Santander
Hampshire United 3-2 Port York
Trieste 0-0 Santa Maria F.C
Sieberg 1-2 Sporting Volker
Oceania 1-2 Lyon
Dusseldorf F.C 1-0 Napoli
MATCHDAY 7
Santa Maria City 1-1 Altomare
Bridgeport 1-1 Hampshire United
Universidad de Santander 3-4 Trieste
Port York 0-1 Sieberg
Santa Maria F.C 0-1 Oceania
Sporting Volker 5-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Lyon 1-2 Napoli
MATCHDAY 8
Hampshire United 2-4 Santa Maria City
Trieste 4-1 Altomare
Sieberg 3-1 Bridgeport
Oceania 3-1 Universidad de Santander
Dusseldorf F.C 1-0 Port York
Napoli 1-0 Santa Maria F.C
Lyon 1-3 Sporting Volker
MATCHDAY 9
Santa Maria City 4-3 Trieste
Hampshire United 2-0 Sieberg
Altomare 1-4 Oceania
Bridgeport 1-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Universidad de Santander 1-4 Napoli
Port York 2-7 Lyon
Santa Maria F.C 2-3 Sporting Volker
MATCHDAY 10
Sieberg 2-4 Santa Maria City
Oceania 1-2 Trieste
Dusseldorf F.C 0-1 Hampshire United
Napoli 1-1 Altomare
Lyon 2-0 Bridgeport
Sporting Volker 4-1 Universidad de Santander
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Port York
MATCHDAY 11
Santa Maria City 1-2 Oceania
Sieberg 2-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Trieste 1-1 Napoli
Hampshire United 2-2 Lyon
Altomare 2-3 Sporting Volker
Bridgeport 1-1 Santa Maria F.C
Universidad de Santander 2-1 Port York
MATCHDAY 12
Dusseldorf F.C 0-0 Santa Maria City
Napoli 3-3 Oceania
Lyon 2-0 Sieberg
Sporting Volker 3-2 Trieste
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Hampshire United
Port York 1-3 Altomare
Universidad de Santander 2-1 Bridgeport
MATCHDAY 13
Santa Maria City 2-2 Napoli
Dusseldorf F.C 0-2 Lyon
Oceania 0-2 Sporting Volker
Sieberg 1-1 Santa Maria F.C
Trieste 1-0 Port York
Hampshire United 1-3 Universidad de Santander
Altomare 4-5 Bridgeport

Felixian Champions League Standings

Team P W D L For Ag +/- Pts
1 Sporting Volker 13 9 1 3 32 15 +17 28
2 Napoli 13 7 4 2 25 15 +10 25
3 Lyon 13 7 3 3 27 13 +14 24
4 Trieste 13 7 3 3 21 17 +4 24
5 Oceania 13 7 2 4 25 17 +8 23
6 Santa Maria City 13 5 5 3 28 23 +5 20
7 Hampshire United 13 6 2 5 18 17 +1 20
8 Altomare 13 5 3 5 27 26 +1 18
9 Universidad de Santander 13 4 4 5 21 26 -5 16
10 Bridgeport 13 3 4 6 19 31 -12 13
11 Sieberg 13 3 3 7 11 16 -5 12
12 Dusseldorf F.C 13 3 3 7 7 18 -11 12
13 Santa Maria F.C 13 2 5 6 13 22 -9 11
14 Port York 13 2 0 11 13 31 -18 6

MATCHDAY 1
Junfan 3-1 Project +90
Sporting Volker B 3-0 Audax Romano
Oxford City 0-1 Internazionale
Maroons 0-1 Nice
Tribalista 1-2 Uníon Temuco
SV Temuco Huez 1-0 Cato
Altomare B 0-1 Athlético Vigo
MATCHDAY 2
Audax Romano 0-0 Junfan
Internazionale 1-1 Project +90
Nice 1-1 Sporting Volker B
Uníon Temuco 1-0 Oxford City
Cato 0-1 Maroons
Athlético Vigo 3-0 Tribalista
Altomare B 1-1 SV Temuco Huez
MATCHDAY 3
Junfan 1-0 Internazionale
Audax Romano 2-0 Nice
Project +90 0-1 Uníon Temuco
Sporting Volker B 2-1 Cato
Oxford City 0-0 Athlético Vigo
Maroons 1-2 Altomare B
Tribalista 3-0 SV Temuco Huez
MATCHDAY 4
Nice 1-0 Junfan
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Internazionale
Cato 0-2 Audax Romano
Athlético Vigo 3-1 Project +90
Altomare B 0-2 Sporting Volker B
SV Temuco Huez 1-2 Oxford City
Tribalista 1-2 Maroons
MATCHDAY 5
Junfan 0-1 Uníon Temuco
Nice 0-2 Cato
Internazionale 3-1 Athlético Vigo
Audax Romano 2-1 Altomare B
Project +90 0-5 SV Temuco Huez
Sporting Volker B 3-1 Tribalista
Oxford City 0-2 Maroons
MATCHDAY 6
Cato 1-1 Junfan
Athlético Vigo 1-1 Uníon Temuco
Altomare B 0-3 Nice
SV Temuco Huez 1-0 Internazionale
Tribalista 0-0 Audax Romano
Maroons 1-0 Project +90
Oxford City 1-2 Sporting Volker B
MATCHDAY 7
Junfan 1-1 Athlético Vigo
Cato 1-2 Altomare B
Uníon Temuco 1-2 SV Temuco Huez
Nice 1-0 Tribalista
Internazionale 1-0 Maroons
Audax Romano 3-1 Oxford City
Project +90 2-6 Sporting Volker B
MATCHDAY 8
Altomare B 2-2 Junfan
SV Temuco Huez 1-2 Athlético Vigo
Tribalista 0-2 Cato
Maroons 1-2 Uníon Temuco
Oxford City 4-2 Nice
Sporting Volker B 1-1 Internazionale
Project +90 1-1 Audax Romano
MATCHDAY 9
Junfan 0-1 SV Temuco Huez
Altomare B 0-1 Tribalista
Athlético Vigo 1-0 Maroons
Cato 2-0 Oxford City
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Sporting Volker B
Nice 2-0 Project +90
Internazionale 2-0 Audax Romano
MATCHDAY 10
Tribalista 0-1 Junfan
Maroons 3-2 SV Temuco Huez
Oxford City 1-3 Altomare B
Sporting Volker B 1-1 Athlético Vigo
Project +90 1-0 Cato
Audax Romano 1-0 Uníon Temuco
Internazionale 1-0 Nice
MATCHDAY 11
Junfan 4-0 Maroons
Tribalista 1-0 Oxford City
SV Temuco Huez 2-0 Sporting Volker B
Altomare B 4-3 Project +90
Athlético Vigo 0-0 Audax Romano
Cato 0-2 Internazionale
Uníon Temuco 1-1 Nice
MATCHDAY 12
Oxford City 1-0 Junfan
Sporting Volker B 1-2 Maroons
Project +90 3-1 Tribalista
Audax Romano 2-0 SV Temuco Huez
Internazionale 2-0 Altomare B
Nice 1-1 Athlético Vigo
Uníon Temuco 1-0 Cato
MATCHDAY 13
Junfan 4-1 Sporting Volker B
Oxford City 1-0 Project +90
Maroons 1-1 Audax Romano
Tribalista 0-1 Internazionale
SV Temuco Huez 1-1 Nice
Altomare B 3-1 Uníon Temuco
Athlético Vigo 1-0 Cato

Felixian Football League Standings

1 Internazionale 13 9 2 2 16 5 +11 29
2 Sporting Volker B 13 7 3 3 24 16 +8 24
3 Athlético Vigo 13 6 6 1 16 9 +7 24
4 Audax Romano 13 6 5 2 14 9 +5 23
5 SV Temuco Huez 13 6 2 5 18 15 +3 20
6 Uníon Temuco 13 6 2 5 12 12 +0 20
7 Junfan 13 5 4 4 17 10 +7 19
8 Nice 13 5 4 4 14 13 +1 19
9 Maroons 13 6 1 6 14 16 -2 19
10 Altomare B 13 5 2 6 18 21 -3 17
11 Oxford City 13 4 1 8 11 18 -7 13
12 Cato 13 3 1 9 9 14 -5 10
13 Tribalista 13 3 1 9 9 18 -9 10
14 Project +90 13 2 2 9 13 29 -16 8
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 pm

MATCHDAY 14
Lyon 0-2 Santa Maria City
Sporting Volker 2-1 Napoli
Santa Maria F.C 1-1 Dusseldorf F.C
Port York 1-3 Oceania
Universidad de Santander 3-1 Sieberg
Bridgeport 2-3 Trieste
Altomare 1-3 Hampshire United
MATCHDAY 15
Santa Maria City 2-1 Sporting Volker
Lyon 2-1 Santa Maria F.C
Napoli 5-0 Port York
Dusseldorf F.C 3-1 Universidad de Santander
Oceania 0-0 Bridgeport
Sieberg 1-2 Altomare
Trieste 4-1 Hampshire United
MATCHDAY 16
Santa Maria F.C 0-0 Santa Maria City
Port York 2-6 Sporting Volker
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Lyon
Bridgeport 2-3 Napoli
Altomare 1-1 Dusseldorf F.C
Hampshire United 2-0 Oceania
Trieste 1-1 Sieberg
MATCHDAY 17
Santa Maria City 1-0 Port York
Santa Maria F.C 3-2 Universidad de Santander
Sporting Volker 0-2 Bridgeport
Lyon 1-1 Altomare
Napoli 1-1 Hampshire United
Dusseldorf F.C 0-2 Trieste
Oceania 1-2 Sieberg
MATCHDAY 18
Universidad de Santander 0-2 Santa Maria City
Bridgeport 3-0 Port York
Altomare 3-0 Santa Maria F.C
Hampshire United 3-1 Sporting Volker
Trieste 1-0 Lyon
Sieberg 1-1 Napoli
Oceania 3-1 Dusseldorf F.C
MATCHDAY 19
Santa Maria City 1-1 Bridgeport
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Altomare
Port York 1-1 Hampshire United
Santa Maria F.C 1-1 Trieste
Sporting Volker 2-1 Sieberg
Lyon 1-0 Oceania
Napoli 0-1 Dusseldorf F.C
MATCHDAY 20
Altomare 3-0 Santa Maria City
Hampshire United 2-1 Bridgeport
Trieste 5-0 Universidad de Santander
Sieberg 2-1 Port York
Oceania 3-0 Santa Maria F.C
Dusseldorf F.C 2-0 Sporting Volker
Napoli 1-2 Lyon
MATCHDAY 21
Santa Maria City 1-1 Hampshire United
Altomare 3-0 Trieste
Bridgeport 0-2 Sieberg
Universidad de Santander 1-2 Oceania
Port York 0-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Napoli
Sporting Volker 1-0 Lyon
MATCHDAY 22
Trieste 0-2 Santa Maria City
Sieberg 0-3 Hampshire United
Oceania 1-3 Altomare
Dusseldorf F.C 0-2 Bridgeport
Napoli 1-1 Universidad de Santander
Lyon 4-2 Port York
Sporting Volker 4-0 Santa Maria F.C
MATCHDAY 23
Santa Maria City 2-1 Sieberg
Trieste 1-4 Oceania
Hampshire United 0-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Altomare 2-0 Napoli
Bridgeport 2-4 Lyon
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Sporting Volker
Port York 1-0 Santa Maria F.C
MATCHDAY 24
Oceania 2-2 Santa Maria City
Dusseldorf F.C 0-1 Sieberg
Napoli 2-1 Trieste
Lyon 3-3 Hampshire United
Sporting Volker 3-2 Altomare
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Bridgeport
Port York 1-1 Universidad de Santander
MATCHDAY 25
Santa Maria City 0-2 Dusseldorf F.C
Oceania 2-2 Napoli
Sieberg 0-5 Lyon
Trieste 1-6 Sporting Volker
Hampshire United 2-3 Santa Maria F.C
Altomare 3-0 Port York
Bridgeport 0-0 Universidad de Santander
MATCHDAY 26
Napoli 2-1 Santa Maria City
Lyon 0-0 Dusseldorf F.C
Sporting Volker 3-1 Oceania
Santa Maria F.C 0-1 Sieberg
Port York 1-1 Trieste
Universidad de Santander 3-1 Hampshire United
Bridgeport 0-0 Altomare

Felixian Champions League Standings

1 Sporting Volker 26 17 2 7 62 33 +29 53
2 Lyon 26 13 7 6 50 28 +22 46
3 Altomare 26 12 7 7 52 37 +15 43
4 Santa Maria City 26 11 9 6 44 36 +8 42
5 Trieste 26 12 6 8 42 40 +2 42
6 Napoli 26 11 8 7 44 32 +12 41
7 Oceania 26 12 5 9 47 36 +11 41
8 Hampshire United 26 11 7 8 41 36 +5 40
9 Dusseldorf F.C 26 7 8 11 18 29 -11 29
10 Sieberg 26 8 5 13 25 37 -12 29
11 Universidad de Santander 26 6 10 10 36 48 -12 28
12 Bridgeport 26 6 8 12 34 47 -13 26
13 Santa Maria F.C 26 6 8 12 24 42 -18 26
14 Port York 26 3 4 19 23 61 -38 13

Champion/Champions Cup/Copa Félix
Globe Cup/Copa Félix
Relegation to the Felixian Football League

FELIXIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE STATS
Constança Rios (Lyon)- 23
Brad Kuepper (Altomare)- 23
Brett Mallon (Sporting Volker)- 20
Kari Steffanssen (Napoli)- 20
Jake Valentine (Oceania)- 17
Blair Heredia (Santa Maria City)- 17
Luca Esser (Sporting Volker)- 16
Sabrina Köhler (Trieste)- 16
Mahzun Tolga (Oceania)- 15
Noé Fierro (Sieberg)- 15
Kurou Yuuta (Hampshire United)- 15
Josu Abaroa (Universidad de Santander)- 13
Leroi Bonher (Bridgeport)- 13
Eutimio Peña (Santa Maria F.C)- 12
Michalis Kokinos (Port York)- 12
Santiago Rojas (Napoli)- 12
Miquel Vivas (Universidad de Santander)- 10
Diana Mateu (Trieste)- 10
Maria Abaroa (Lyon)- 10
Fabio Montero (Universidad de Santander)- 10
André Bonheur (Altomare)- 9
Axel Svenßon (Sporting Volker)- 9
Angus Livingstone (Hampshire United)- 9
Nickolaus Dürr (Sieberg)- 8
Denver Sanders (Bridgeport)- 8
Osvaldo Sandalio (Dusseldorf F.C)- 8
Hanna Martell (Trieste)- 8
Bertil Pehr (Napoli)- 8
Antonie Wendel (Dusseldorf F.C)- 8
Louise Montblanc (Altomare)- 8
August Tobias (Bridgeport)- 7
Olli Lassi (Santa Maria City)- 7
Deforest Amyas (Hampshire United)- 7
Fiacre Bellerose (Sporting Volker)- 7
Angelino Benitez (Santa Maria F.C)- 7
Sandra Rodrigues (Lyon)- 7
Gösta Ahlberg (Santa Maria City)- 7
Landon Devon (Oceania)- 6
Wayne Beasley (Hampshire United)- 5
Haruto Takahashi (Altomare)- 5
Peter Burton (Oceania)- 5
Geraldo Pánfilo (Santa Maria City)- 5
Ziya Saqqaf (Santa Maria F.C)- 4
Chantal Merle (Lyon)- 4
Darin Henderson (Oceania)- 4
Gabriel Jenaro (Santa Maria City)- 4
Maria Martell (Trieste)- 3
Leon Nicolson (Bridgeport)- 3
Dubaku Masamba (Hampshire United)- 3
Leone Alessi (Napoli)- 3
Felix Pier (Oceania)- 3
Violetta Romanov (Lyon)- 3
Salomé Petit (Trieste)- 3
Jacinto Crespo (Universidad de Santander)- 2
Heribert Amsel (Sporting Volker)- 2
Manolo Espina (Altomare)- 2
Chloe Álvarez (Lyon)- 2
Louis Kingston (Oceania)- 2
Felipe Garcia (Sporting Volker)- 2
Vanni Bovér (Altomare)- 2
Ander Fer Haogó (Sporting Volker)- 2
Bernardino Florentino (Santa Maria City)- 2
Rudolf Venetianer (Sporting Volker)- 2
Ray Sutton (Bridgeport)- 2
Ralph Sigvard (Dusseldorf F.C)- 1
Uwe Dirchs (Port York)- 1
Ana Baptista (Altomare)- 1
Huppert Otto (Sieberg)- 1
Lalo Urbina (Universidad de Santander)- 1
Raúl Nacio (Dusseldorf F.C)- 1
Julia Robertsson (Lyon)- 1
Jerk Lund (Sieberg)- 1
Raymond Costello (Hampshire United)- 1
Bettino Arnaldo (Santa Maria City)- 1
Chris Nguyen (Altomare)- 1
Sonny Blade (Napoli)- 1
Michela Acqua (Trieste)- 1
Ira Leyton (Hampshire United)- 1
Kaene (Santa Maria City)- 1
Angela Ross (Bridgeport)- 1
Theophil Ritter (Sporting Volker)- 1
Kiki Nuremberg (Trieste)- 1
Jon Vilmar (Dusseldorf F.C) -1
Hugo Abana (Santa Maria F.C)- 1
Manuele Provenza (Altomare)- 1

Gabriel Jenaro (Santa Maria City)- 15
Nickolaus Dürr (Sieberg)- 15
Maria Martell (Trieste)- 12
Raymond Costello (Hampshire United)- 11
Denver Sanders (Bridgeport)- 11
Ander Fer Haogó (Sporting Volker)- 10
Chloe Álvarez (Lyon)- 10
Ira Leyton (Hampshire United)- 10
Jacinto Crespo (Universidad de Santander)- 10
Narciso Peppi (Napoli)- 10
Jerk Lund (Sieberg)- 10
Haruto Takahashi (Altomare)- 10
Jokin Loyola (Universidad de Santander)- 10
Brad Kuepper (Altomare)- 9
Julia Macias (Trieste)- 9
Felix Pier (Oceania)- 9
Louise Montblanc (Altomare)- 9
Kari Steffanssen (Napoli)- 8
Antonie Wendel (Dusseldorf F.C)- 8
Violetta Romanov (Lyon)- 8
David Vance (Bridgeport)- 8
Jahan Sherazi (Napoli)- 8
Javier Fenzo (Altoamre)- 7
Jake Valentine (Oceania)- 7
Agostino Luciano (Napoli)- 7
Rodney Dunham (Bridgeport)- 7
Deforest Amyas (Hampshire United)- 7
Troy Luck (Sporting Volker)- 7
Nohemi Ramos (Lyon)- 7
Aloysius Scheinberg (Sporting Volker)- 7
Tappy Shogun (Hamshire United)- 6
Constança Rios (Lyon)- 6
Julia Macias (Trieste)- 6
Bertil Pehr (Napoli)- 6
Manolo Espina (Altomare)- 6
Sabrina Köhler (Trieste)- 6
Luca Esser (Sporting Volker)- 5
Ana Baptista (Altomare)- 5
Drake Kelsey (Hampshire United)- 5
Axel Svenßon (Sporting Volker)- 5
Ziya Saqqaf (Santa Maria F.C)- 4
Roderick Northrop (Bridgeport)- 4
Raymundo Silva (Santa Maria F.C)- 4
Maria Abaroa (Lyon)- 3
Nicodemo Amato (Napoli)- 3
Leroi Bonher (Bridgeport)- 3
Rubinho Mata (Sieberg)-3
Alexis Garcia (Hampshire United)- 3
Fiacre Bellerose (Sporting Volker)- 3
Esmund Rake (Universidad de Santander)- 2
Felipe Garcia (Sporting Volker)- 2
Kaene (Santa Maria City)- 2
Chris Nguyen (Altomare)- 2
Joan-Clarisse Molineau (Lyon)- 1

Tryggve Klemens (Dusseldorf F.C)- 7
Matías Ciriaco (Santa Maria City)- 7
Jessie Parris (Bridgeport)- 7
Kiki Nuremberg (Trieste)- 6
Hartwin Kirchner (Sporting Volker)- 6
Manlio Uggeri (Altomare)- 6
Julienne Marion (Lyon)- 6
Arthur Schultheis (Sieberg)- 5
Chris Marte (Hampshire United)- 5
Anselmo Glauco (Napoli)- 3
Txomin Garrastazu (Santa Maria F.C)- 3
Michael Theodore (Oceania)- 3
Ale Maurell (Santa Maria F.C)- 3
Bernat Picasso (Dusseldorf F.C)- 2
Luigi Farina (Altomare)- 2
Flower Baldwin (Lyon)- 2
Brett Stark (Oceania)- 2
Urbana Belmonte (Trieste)- 2
Hamilton Trafford (Hampshire United)- 2
Briar Ingham (Port York)- 2
Gerald Kingston (Napoli)- 1
Diácono Marco (Bridgeport)- 1
Gotthilf Tschida (Sieberg)- 1
Rochus Franke (Sporting Volker)- 1
Vadim Petrov (Port York)- 1
Bartomeu Moles (Universidad de Santander)- 1
Samuel Clímaco (Santa Maria City)- 1
Upton Spears (Bridgeport)- 1

Enniusi Aemilius (Santa Maria F.C)- 10
Tryggve Klemens (Dusseldorf F.C)- 7
Stefan Dohman (Sporting Volker)- 5
Austin Carlyle (Port York)- 5
Michela Acqua (Trieste)- 4
Gorka Etxebarria (Universidad de Santander)- 4
Axel Svenßon (Sporting Volker)- 4
Itzal Viteri (Santa Maria F.C)- 4
Spiro Michelakakis (Port York)- 4
Jessie Parris (Bridgeport)- 4
Constança Rios (Lyon)- 3
Feliu Romà (Universidad de Santander)- 3
Txomin Garrastazu (Santa Maria F.C)- 3
Amaya Gutierrez (Sporting Volker)- 3
Rubinho Mata (Sieberg)-3
Ira Leyton (Hampshire United)- 3
Maria Abaroa (Lyon)- 3
Roydon Mann (Bridgeport)- 3
Maximino Buenaventura (Dusseldorf F.C)- 3
Chris Nguyen (Altomare)- 2
Sepp Beringer (Sieberg)- 2
Chris Marte (Hampshire United)- 2
Luca Esser (Sporting Volker)- 2
Jokin Loyola (Universidad de Santander)- 2
Jon Vilmar (Dusseldorf F.C)- 2
Bertil Pehr (Napoli)- 2
Alexis Garcia (Hampshire United)- 2
Louise Montblanc (Altomare)- 2
Kari Steffanssen (Napoli)- 1
Marko Yerkovich (Dusseldorf F.C)- 1
Fiacre Bellerose (Sporting Volker)- 1
Arthur Schultheis (Sieberg)- 1
Hartwin Kirchner (Sporting Volker)- 1
Troy Luck (Sporting Volker)- 1

Stefan Dohman (Sporting Volker)- 3
Michela Acqua (Trieste)- 2
Noé Fierro (Sieberg)- 2
Constança Rios (Lyon)- 2
Hartwin Kirchner (Sporting Volker)- 2
Chris Nguyen (Altomare)- 1
Jokin Loyola (Universidad de Santander)- 1
Julia Robertsson (Lyon)- 1
Hugo Abana (Santa Maria F.C)- 1
Tryggve Klemens (Dusseldorf F.C)- 1
Chris Marte (Hampshire United)- 1
Ferdinand Gottlieb (Sporting Volker)- 1

Awards
Golden Boot (Award For Most Goals In The Season)
Constança Rios (Lyon) & Brad Kuepper (Altomare)
Silver Boot (Award For Second Most Goals In The Season)
Brett Mallon (Sporting Volker) & Kari Steffanssen (Napoli)
Bronze Boot (Award For Third Most Goals In The Season)
Jake Valentine (Oceania) & Blair Heredia (Santa Maria City)
Golden Lace (Award For Most Assists In The Season)
Gabriel Jenaro (Santa Maria City) & Nickolaus Dürr (Sieberg)
Silver Lace (Award For Second Most Assists In The Season)
Maria Martell (Trieste)
Bronze Lace (Award For Third Most Assists In The Season)
Raymond Costello (Hampshire United) & Denver Sanders (Bridgeport)
Golden Glove (Award For Most Clean Sheets In The Season)
Tryggve Klemens (Dusseldorf F.C) & Matías Ciriaco (Santa Maria City) & Jessie Parris (Bridgeport)
Silver Glove (Award For Second Most Clean Sheets In The Season)
Kiki Nuremberg (Trieste) & Hartwin Kirchner (Sporting Volker) & Manlio Uggeri (Altomare) & Julienne Marion (Lyon)
Bronze Glove (Award For Third Most Clean Sheets In The Season)
Arthur Schultheis (Sieberg) & Chris Marte (Hampshire United)
Golden Card (Rising Star)
Eutimio Peña (Santa Maria F.C) & Kari Steffanssen (Napoli) & Jake Valentine (Oceania) & Raymond Costello (Hampshire United)
Golden Ball (Player Of The Year, MVP, Etc.)
Kiki Nuremberg (Trieste) & Brad Kuepper (Altomare)

MATCHDAY 14
Project +90 0-1 Junfan
Audax Romano 0-3 Sporting Volker B
Internazionale 1-0 Oxford City
Nice 4-1 Maroons
Uníon Temuco 2-0 Tribalista
Cato 1-0 SV Temuco Huez
Athlético Vigo 1-0 Altomare B
MATCHDAY 15
Junfan 0-1 Audax Romano
Project +90 0-2 Internazionale
Sporting Volker B 2-1 Nice
Oxford City 0-0 Uníon Temuco
Maroons 1-1 Cato
Tribalista 2-1 Athlético Vigo
SV Temuco Huez 3-0 Altomare B
MATCHDAY 16
Internazionale 0-0 Junfan
Nice 1-2 Audax Romano
Uníon Temuco 4-2 Project +90
Cato 0-0 Sporting Volker B
Athlético Vigo 1-1 Oxford City
Altomare B 2-1 Maroons
SV Temuco Huez 0-2 Tribalista
MATCHDAY 17
Junfan 0-2 Nice
Internazionale 1-0 Uníon Temuco
Audax Romano 1-1 Cato
Project +90 1-3 Athlético Vigo
Sporting Volker B 3-0 Altomare B
Oxford City 4-1 SV Temuco Huez
Maroons 0-0 Tribalista
MATCHDAY 18
Uníon Temuco 1-1 Junfan
Cato 1-0 Nice
Athlético Vigo 0-1 Internazionale
Altomare B 2-0 Audax Romano
SV Temuco Huez 3-3 Project +90
Tribalista 1-2 Sporting Volker B
Maroons 1-1 Oxford City
MATCHDAY 19
Junfan 1-0 Cato
Uníon Temuco 3-1 Athlético Vigo
Nice 2-0 Altomare B
Internazionale 3-1 SV Temuco Huez
Audax Romano 1-0 Tribalista
Project +90 5-1 Maroons
Sporting Volker B 3-0 Oxford City
MATCHDAY 20
Athlético Vigo 2-0 Junfan
Altomare B 1-2 Cato
SV Temuco Huez 1-1 Uníon Temuco
Tribalista 0-2 Nice
Maroons 1-1 Internazionale
Oxford City 0-0 Audax Romano
Sporting Volker B 7-2 Project +90
MATCHDAY 21
Junfan 4-1 Altomare B
Athlético Vigo 3-2 SV Temuco Huez
Cato 2-1 Tribalista
Uníon Temuco 0-0 Maroons
Nice 0-1 Oxford City
Internazionale 1-1 Sporting Volker B
Audax Romano 3-1 Project +90
MATCHDAY 22
SV Temuco Huez 2-0 Junfan
Tribalista 2-2 Altomare B
Maroons 2-0 Athlético Vigo
Oxford City 0-1 Cato
Sporting Volker B 0-2 Uníon Temuco
Project +90 0-0 Nice
Audax Romano 2-0 Internazionale
MATCHDAY 23
Junfan 2-0 Tribalista
SV Temuco Huez 2-0 Maroons
Altomare B 4-2 Oxford City
Athlético Vigo 5-0 Sporting Volker B
Cato 2-0 Project +90
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Audax Romano
Nice 0-1 Internazionale
MATCHDAY 24
Maroons 0-1 Junfan
Oxford City 1-0 Tribalista
Sporting Volker B 2-1 SV Temuco Huez
Project +90 3-1 Altomare B
Audax Romano 2-2 Athlético Vigo
Internazionale 1-1 Cato
Nice 1-2 Uníon Temuco
MATCHDAY 25
Junfan 0-1 Oxford City
Maroons 1-0 Sporting Volker B
Tribalista 1-0 Project +90
SV Temuco Huez 0-0 Audax Romano
Altomare B 2-0 Internazionale
Athlético Vigo 1-0 Nice
Cato 2-2 Uníon Temuco
MATCHDAY 26
Sporting Volker B 1-1 Junfan
Project +90 1-0 Oxford City
Audax Romano 1-0 Maroons
Internazionale 1-0 Tribalista
Nice 1-1 SV Temuco Huez
Uníon Temuco 1-1 Altomare B
Cato 0-0 Athlético Vigo

Felixian Football League Standings

1 Internazionale 26 16 6 4 29 13 +16 54
2 Sporting Volker B 26 14 6 6 48 31 +17 48
3 Audax Romano 26 13 9 4 28 19 +9 48
4 Athlético Vigo 26 12 9 5 36 23 +13 45
5 Uníon Temuco 26 11 8 7 30 23 +7 41
6 Junfan 26 10 7 9 28 21 +7 37
7 Cato 26 9 7 10 23 22 +1 34
8 Nice 26 9 6 11 28 25 +3 33
9 SV Temuco Huez 26 9 6 11 35 35 +0 33
10 Altomare B 26 9 4 13 34 45 -11 31
11 Maroons 26 8 6 12 23 34 -11 30
12 Oxford City 26 8 5 13 22 31 -9 29
13 Tribalista 26 6 3 17 18 34 -16 21
14 Project +90 26 5 4 17 31 57 -26 19

Champion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix/Promotion to the Felixian Champions League
Series B Cup/Copa Félix/Promotion to the Felixian Champions League
Series B Cup/Copa Félix

FELIXIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE STATS

PLAYERS TO WATCH
Because it never too early to transfer players.

Awards

Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Quarterfinals
Sporting Volker 4-0 Athlético Vigo (4-0 agg)
Athlético Vigo 6-6 Sporting Volker (6-10 agg)

Lyon 1-1 Audax Romano (1-1 agg)
Audax Romano 1-1 Lyon (1-1 AET, 2-2 agg, 0-2 PKs)

Internazionale 1-1 Santa Maria City (1-1 agg)
Santa Maria City 1-2 Internazionale (2-3 agg)

Sporting Volker B 1-0 Altomare (1-0 agg)
Altomare 1-1 Sporting Volker B (1-2 agg)

Semifinals
Sporting Volker 0-2 Lyon (0-2 agg)
Lyon 0-4 Sporting Volker (2-4 agg)

Internazionale 1-1 Sporting Volker B (1-1 agg)
Sporting Volker B 2-1 Internazionale (3-2 agg)

Third Place Match

Lyon 2-0 Internazionale (2-0 agg)
Internazionale 1-1 Lyon (1-3 agg)

Finals
Sporting Volker 0-1 Sporting Volker B (0-1 agg)
Sporting Volker B 0-2 Sporting Volker (1-2 agg)
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Felix

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Ministry of Sport » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:21 pm

(OOC: A more glamorous preview will come to this in the future or something...)

Felixian Gridiron League

Teams (10):

Real Santander
Altomare*
Santa Maria GC
Sporting Volker*
Bridgeport
Oxford City
Dusseldorf
Port York United
Port York*
Lyon*

* = Sister club to Felixian football club (RL example of this would be Real Madrid and how they have a basketball club and a football club)

Favorites to win it all..

Oxford City, Sporting Volker, Port York United

Dark Horses...

Altomare, Port York
Last edited by Felixian Ministry of Sport on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Ministry of Sport » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:29 pm

MATCHDAY 1
Lyon 20, Real Santander 27
York United 39, Altomare 10
York City 19, Santa Maria GC 21
Dusseldorf 17, Sporting Volker 34
Oxford City 35, Bridgeport 24
MATCHDAY 2
Real Santander 36, York United 41
Lyon 30, York City 41
Altomare 20, Dusseldorf 26
Santa Maria GC 6, Oxford City 39
Sporting Volker 40, Bridgeport 10
MATCHDAY 3
York City 10, Real Santander 40
Dusseldorf 43, York United 19
Oxford City 30, Lyon 12
Bridgeport 19, Altomare 33
Sporting Volker 25, Santa Maria GC 12
MATCHDAY 4
Real Santander 23, Dusseldorf 30
York City 13, Oxford City 23
York United 14, Bridgeport 3
Lyon 22, Sporting Volker 32
Altomare 27, Santa Maria GC 31
MATCHDAY 5
Oxford City 23, Real Santander 27
Bridgeport 26, Dusseldorf 7
Sporting Volker 13, York City 3
Santa Maria GC 35, York United 19
Altomare 16, Lyon 3
MATCHDAY 6
Real Santander 6, Bridgeport 27
Oxford City 24, Sporting Volker 17
Dusseldorf 31, Santa Maria GC 7
York City 23, Altomare 3
York United 33, Lyon 20
MATCHDAY 7
Sporting Volker 6, Real Santander 23
Santa Maria GC 23, Bridgeport 24
Altomare 20, Oxford City 17
Lyon 29, Dusseldorf 24
York United 16, York City 21
MATCHDAY 8
Real Santander 31, Santa Maria GC 20
Sporting Volker 19, Altomare 16
Bridgeport 34, Lyon 27
Oxford City 23, York United 9
Dusseldorf 19, York City 31
MATCHDAY 9
Altomare 26, Real Santander 20
Lyon 23, Santa Maria GC 13
York United 26, Sporting Volker 30
York City 20, Bridgeport 20
Dusseldorf 6, Oxford City 33
MATCHDAY 10
Real Santander 15, Lyon 23
Altomare 26, York United 0
Santa Maria GC 13, York City 36
Sporting Volker 34, Dusseldorf 20
Bridgeport 29, Oxford City 46
MATCHDAY 11
York United 27, Real Santander 14
York City 10, Lyon 17
Dusseldorf 9, Altomare 37
Oxford City 30, Santa Maria GC 23
Bridgeport 44, Sporting Volker 33
MATCHDAY 12
Real Santander 32, York City 49
York United 27, Dusseldorf 14
Lyon 24, Oxford City 38
Altomare 33, Bridgeport 19
Santa Maria GC 9, Sporting Volker 23
MATCHDAY 13
Dusseldorf 28, Real Santander 20
Oxford City 10, York City 35
Bridgeport 30, York United 50
Sporting Volker 10, Lyon 31
Santa Maria GC 22, Altomare 33
MATCHDAY 14
Real Santander 10, Oxford City 46
Dusseldorf 10, Bridgeport 31
York City 20, Sporting Volker 28
York United 19, Santa Maria GC 12
Lyon 24, Altomare 23
MATCHDAY 15
Bridgeport 19, Real Santander 23
Sporting Volker 17, Oxford City 48
Santa Maria GC 16, Dusseldorf 16
Altomare 19, York City 27
Lyon 23, York United 23
MATCHDAY 16
Real Santander 29, Sporting Volker 29
Bridgeport 33, Santa Maria GC 7
Oxford City 10, Altomare 13
Dusseldorf 6, Lyon 16
York City 20, York United 26
MATCHDAY 17
Santa Maria GC 15, Real Santander 17
Altomare 13, Sporting Volker 30
Lyon 34, Bridgeport 30
York United 27, Oxford City 6
York City 15, Dusseldorf 24
MATCHDAY 18
Real Santander 16, Altomare 36
Santa Maria GC 26, Lyon 22
Sporting Volker 36, York United 23
Bridgeport 51, York City 19
Oxford City 30, Dusseldorf 10

Felixian Gridiron League Standings

1 Oxford City 18 13 0 5 511 322 +189 39
2 Sporting Volker 18 12 1 5 456 390 +66 37
3 Port York United 18 10 1 7 438 402 +36 31
4 Altomare 18 10 0 8 404 354 +50 30
5 Bridgeport 18 8 1 9 473 460 +13 25
6 Port York 18 8 1 9 412 405 +7 25
7 Lyon 18 8 1 9 400 431 -31 25
8 Real Santander 18 7 1 10 409 475 -66 22
9 Dusseldorf 18 6 1 11 340 448 -108 19
10 Santa Maria GC 18 4 1 13 311 467 -156 13

Champion/Qualifies for International Competition
Qualifies for International Competition

Congrats to Oxford City on becoming the very first Felixian Gridiron League champion!
Last edited by Felixian Ministry of Sport on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:30 pm

(Yep, Felixian club football is still very much alive. Shocking, I know.)

Felixian Club Football
[Logo Coming Soon]
Preview to the 2013-2014 Season

Presented by

Nicolas Costa {Age: 18}: Tribalista -> Dussledorf F.C
Tryggve Klemens {Age: 26} Dusseldorf F.C -> Royals FF
Jon Vilmar {Age: 24} Dusseldorf F.C -> Meadbrook Ranger FC
Antonie Wendel {Age: 32} Dusseldorf F.C -> Meadbrook Ranger FC
Rudi Herrmann {Age: 56} Sieberg -> Dusseldorf F.C
Richard Norman {Age: 31} Bridgeport -> Sieberg
Manuel Alessandri {Age: 49} Speranza Lorelei -> Sieberg
Alina Szweda {Age: 14} Dusseldorf FC -> Bridgeport
George Ronan {Age: 23} Westshire FC -> Sieberg
Brandon Rose {Age: 24} Paddington Ridge -> Bridgeport
Greg Leonard {Age: 29} Lauerton FC -> Dusseldorf F.C
Joseph Tomlinson {Age: 27} Colesley United -> Sieberg
Chloe Álvarez {Age: 23} Lyon -> Royals FF
Sara Hopper {Age: 34} Lyon -> Santa Maria F.C

So another season of Felixian football rolled by with each team playing 26 matches there was bound to be good, bad and just simply ugly moments in the long season. Starting from the bottom of the table, we had the three teams that went down the Felixian Football League, the three were mediocre Bridgeport, falling Santa Maria F.C and surprising team of the last three seasons, Port York as they once again shocked expectation by being dead last, that happening two years after the team made a surprise run to second place. Along with the regulated teams we had some promoted ones, newcomers, Internazionale and Audax Romano made their professional splash after years of amateur football and did well with Internazionale getting first and Audax Romano getting third. One of the biggest surprises to happen in Felixian football was the promotion of Sporting Volker's "B" team, Sporting Volker B, everyone knew that this second team was talented but no one expected that they would be one of the giants of the FFL and even make it to the final of the Copa Félix. Something unheard of from a farm team, either Felixian owned or foreign owned.

With that in mind, the FFA sought to make a new rule where no farm team owned by a Felixian team could be promoted to the first division. The new rule will come to effect this season as Junfan and Altomare B will now have no way into making it to the upper echelons of Felixian football. Surprisingly enough though, Sporting Volker B will remain in the FCL till they get regulated something 4th placed finisher, Athlético Vigo (and formerly a farm team mind you) appealed and demanded the team be switched off with themselves. But the Felixian Football Association had none of it. Also big news this year, the FFA has announced that they will grant a professional license to 4 new teams next year meaning that the bottom four teams will be regulated to the FFL next year, but none of the bottom three will be regulated this year due to the fact that the top four teams in the FFL will be going up (and will stay like that till the league changes once again of course). So a lot of changes are expected to happen in the next years, so get ready for that.

And lastly, the story of the 2013 Transfer season has caused a lot of new players to come in, fan favourites to leave and caused managers to find new jobs. The biggest transfers from this year were the 17.8 million NSD bid made by Dusseldorf F.C to buy Nicolas Costa, a Tribalista star in the making that has been mainly unnoticed until now. Some national team members went abroad as Jon Vilmar left the mediocre Dusseldorf club and went to Meadbrook Ranger FC and Chloe Álvarez went from Lyon to the new team from Vanersholm, Royals FF. And in managing changes, former assistant to Katharine Jollenbeck, Sara Hopper moved from her assisting manager job in Lyon to the hopefully resurgent Santa Maria F.C, Manuel Alessandri, former assistant coach to Daniel Cardona's national team and caretaker coach to the national team, returns to Felix after a spell in Northern Sunrise Islands to coach the talented but below par team of Sieberg. Lastly, Rudi Herrmann moved from Sieberg to rivals Dusseldorf F.C, in hopes of helping the team and his own career.

Now without further delay here is the official preview to Felixian club football, starting with the old time national favourite, Felixian Champions League...

Felixian Champions League: Club Previews

Real Santa Maria (Last Season: 4th)
433rd in UICA

Rivals: Santa Maria F.C, Universidad de Santander, Altomare, Lyon, Internazionale

Despite the new changes in the name this is still the same old, Santa Maria City we all love and hate. After a disappointing title defense in the form of a fourth placed finish in the FCL. The Real Santa Maria club expects to bounce back in big ways, despite the fact they didn't enter the transfer market at all. In fact, we all predict that this team will be the king of Felixian club football once again as they will certainly use their powerful, attacking styled, yet balanced team to erase last season mistakes and make their opponents pay dearly. Expect the usual starters to shine brightly. And expect their star goalkeeper, Matías Ciriaco to play even better than last season as he wants to leave Felix for international pastures, something fans fear but also respect, the goalkeeper is legend in Felixian football.

Star Player(s): Matías Ciriaco, Bernardino Florentino, Gabriel Jenaro, Darren Fergusonn, Geraldo Pánfilo, Blair Heredia
Rising Star(s): Hanna, Juanito Mendoza, Fernando Cleto, León Félix, Kaene, Gösta Ahlberg
Prediction: 1st (Champion/Champions Cup/Copa Félix)

Dusseldorf F.C (Last Season: 9th)

Rivals: Sieberg, Sporting Volker, Sporting Volker B

Dusseldorf F.C finally fired Ron Poldi, but by then the damage had been done, the team lost 1 critically important player two seasons ago and now have lost 2 more just as important players, but only that, they whole team has severely low morale, players at this point don't care about anything and just want out. But the upper management did make a hiring that might just change things. Enter 56 year old, former manager of rival Sieberg, Rudi Herrmann. Now if you don't know now, this guy is famous for being one of the fan and player favourites, he has a somewhat hard workout routine but he isn't ruthless. Despite his steady decline in Sieberg many in the Dusseldorf F.C side believe he can turn the club around and make Dusseldorf a dark horse to watch for. But for now, expect this team to have a lower midtable finish, after all this poor club is rebuilding.

Star Player(s): Greg Leonard
Rising Star(s): Bernat Picasso, Puck Van Schoorel, Jonas Förstner, Axel Jamison, Nicolas Costa, Liam Black
Prediction: 10th

Hampshire United (Last Season: 8th)
590th in UICA

Rivals: Bridgeport, Oceania, Port York, Sieberg

Some people like to say football players are like wine, they get better as they age. I like to call those people wrong, very wrong. Especially in this case, involving the Felixian club Hampshire United. Two seasons ago they had a amazing 4th place run where they overtook the young and energetic, Universidad de Santander team and got a Globe Cup spot. The season after that? A 8th place finish, mainly due to the fact the team started slow and started to collapse near the end. It's the age folks, you may have experience and you may have some heightened mental skills but that will be worth dilly squat if you don't have the physical attributes to carry them out. And that's what happened to this team, despite the fact they had the rising star of the year award for Raymond Costello. But don't get me wrong, Hampshire United has some young kids in their team is just that Beat Lenz doesn't use them and that's worry some. Expect a really low finish for the Hampshire United team.

Star Player(s): Raymond Costello, Chris Marte, Alexis Garcia, Josh Smith
Rising Star(s): Wayne Beasley
Prediction: 14th

Napoli (Last Season: 6th)

Rivals: Altomare, Trieste, Universidad de Santander, Sieberg, Audax Romano, Internazionale

Napoli, even though you said you would fire the current manager if he doesn't make to the Globe Cup, you haven't. I mean, he got 6th for how many years in a row now? 3 seasons worth of 6th place finishes? I mean come on, if you are publicly going to say that he is out if the club doesn't get a 4th a place spot and then he doesn't then you yourselves deserved to be kicked out. You lied to the public after all. Anyways, enough of the hating, let me just say how talented this team is but unfortunately still won't get a UICA Globe Cup spot because of the weak managing skills the current guy has. I look at the team and see talent in all areas of the pitch, forwards, midfielders, defenders, goalkeepers. It's hard to point out a weakness other than the fact that the team has a number of focus issues. My only worry is that if they don't get a international spot soon, I expect them to do a massive firesell to get quick cash so their coffer doesn't go dry.

Star Player(s): Santiago Rojas, Kari Steffanssen
Rising Star(s): Marcelo Lopez, Nani, James Watson, Fernando Scotti, Leone Alessi, Lindsey Reid, Augusto Zeni, Sonny Blade, Nicodemo Amato
Prediction: 8th

Oceania (Last Season: 7th)

Rivals: Hampshire United, Port York, Bridgeport

Oceania is a mid-table team, despite the fans saying this is a Globe Cup potential team. Don't get me wrong this team has some talent and has been up and down in the table season after season. But I just don't see them having the firepower to contest against the elite of the elite in the FCL. I mean the only player I see making it a full fledged star is New Sideburn player, Jake Valentine and former national team starter, Felix Pier. But other than that this team is quite average. Had this team made some moves in the offseason and won some buying deals (specifically winning the bidding battle to get Nicolas Costa from Tribalista) they would be a team to watch out for, but alas they don't have that and they won't be high up there.

Star Player(s): Jake Valentine, Felix Pier
Rising Star(s): Louis Kingston, Mahzun Tolga
Prediction: 13th

Sporting Volker (Last Season: 1st)
239th in UICA

Rivals: Altomare. Sieberg, Dusseldorf F.C, Internazionale, Sporting Volker B

Sporting Volker is coming back to this season as the crown double club, winning both Copa Félix and the FCL title, beating their own farm team no less! But do I see them doing the same thing? It's possible but with Real Santa Maria in a "take back the crown" mode and Sporting Volker will have trouble maintaining it, not only that but they would also have to contend with a rising Dusseldorf F.C and new challengers from the FFL (and yes, Sporting Volker B is a challenger as well). But don't fret Sporting Volker fans expect your team to be solid as usual with Luca Esser leading the attack. Just ignore any rumours that Luca wants out, just ignore it. For now though, I am thinking this team will have a third place finish.

Star Player(s): Hartwin Kirchner, Luca Esser, Brett Mallon
Rising Star(s): Felipe Garcia, Ander Fer Haogó, Troy Luck, Rudolf Venetianer, Axel Svenßon, Fiacre Bellerose
Prediction: 3rd (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Altomare (Last Season: 3rd)
454th in UICA

Rivals: Napoli, Sporting Volker, Real Santa Maria, Trieste, Lyon, Internazionale, Audax Romano

Altomare has made me have trust issues, I mean look at this team, they have the talent, they have the coach, they have the money. WHY AREN'T THEY WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS?! It's making me seriously doubt everything in life. The team has a great roster, they have dangerous duo Louise Montblanc and Brad Kuepper in the forward positions. They also have the aging legend, Javier Fenzo, National team starters (Felix and Taijan) Manuele Provenza and Chris Nguyen in defense. What more can this club ask for? I don't know the answer to that but I am predict another high finish. 2nd place with a high chance (and if this jinx them, I swear) of making a strong wrong in getting first. If they can't get that I at least expect them to get a great Copa Félix finish.

Star Player(s): Louise Montblanc, Brad Kuepper, Javier Fenzo, Manuele Provenza, Chris Nguyen
Rising Star(s): Haruto Takahashi, Lucas Hoffer
Prediction: 2nd (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Sieberg (Last Season: 10th)
612th in UICA

Rivals: Sporting Volker, Napoli, Dusseldorf F.C, Hampshire United

Sieberg is a reformed team, with a new coach and a whole new mindset we expect this team to finally preform While they won't go to the Globe Cup anytime soon, expect them to at least compete for the spot and provide some trouble for the big boys of the league. Manuel Alessandri has some big plans and if he can enact them he can regain his reputation as a promising manager, unlike the fiasco he went through while caretaking the Felixian national team during the World Cup of Troubles (although, the results weren't entirely his fault). Players I am excited for include the defender, Rubinho Mata and two Florganian midfielders. The two, George Ronan and Joseph Tomlinson will add a new dynamic to a once bland midfield. And Bridgeport buy, Richard Norman is expected to finally shine in his mostly unlooked career.

Star Player(s): Rubinho Mata, Huppert Otto
Rising Star(s): Arthur Schultheis, Sepp Beringer, George Ronan, Joseph Tomlinson, Richard Norman

Universidad de Santander (Last Season: 11th)

Rivals: Real Santa Maria, Santa Maria F.C

Two seasons ago this team shocked the Felixian football world by getting a high 5th placed finish in their second season. Something unheard of from a new team. So coming in to the new season last year, many pundits, such as myself, expect great things, heck, even a Globe Cup finish! But alas, the team regressed, they finished in a disappointing 11th place. Hopefully this young team can ignore the troubled season and move on. And I certainly believe they can do that and let me tell you something, this team is very talented and could cause some problems, so can this team get a Globe Cup spot? Certainly, all they need to do is compete, something that certainly possible for them. With Fabio Montero leading the charge, I can't see how this team can sneak in and get a 4th place spot.

Star Player(s): Fabio Montero, Josu Araboa, Jacinto Crespo
Rising Star(s): Miquel Vivas, Jose Belmont, Hemi
Prediction: 6th

Lyon (Last Season: 2nd)
546th in UICA

Rivals: Trieste, Real Santa Maria, Altomare, Nice

Lyon nearly won it all in their first season in the FCL getting a 2nd place finish, something never seen before in the Felixian Champions League and it was totally unexpected from a team that just came out of FFL. Really proud of them, now do I expect another high placed finish? Yes actually, I expect a 4th place finish from these girls despite the loss of their midfield Chloe Álvarez. I am still sure that team can find a fine replacement in their great roster.

Star Player(s): Julienne Marion, Violetta Romanov, Sandra Rodrigues, Constança Rios
Rising Star(s): Maria Abaroa, Julia Robertsson, Susanne Lindberg
Prediction: 4th (Globe Cup/Copa Félix)

Trieste (Last Season: 5th)

Rivals: Lyon, Altomare, Napoli

Trieste was 5th and was one spot away from taking the last Globe Cup by losing it to the former champs, Real Santa Maria (Santa Maria City). This year this team wants to make it to the top four and go to the Globe Cup for the first time but what do the have to make it there? Well for one thing they have star goalkeeper, Kiki Nuremburg, but overall this team is nicely balanced with Sabrina Köhler leading the forward spot and the Martell sisters being the dangerous high powered attacking duo. Unfortunally though, I predict another heartbreaking 5th placed finish, maybe I am wrong and they go up to fourth and they can do it, but they need to beat the big clubs in order to do that.

Star Player(s): Kiki Nuremberg, Michela Acqua, Julia Macias, Maria Martell, Sabrina Köhler, Hanna Martell
Rising Star(s): Diana Mateu, Carole Cavey, Ludovica Gaspari
Prediction: 5th

Sporting Volker B (Last Season: 2nd in FFL)

Rivals: Altomare B, Athlético Vigo, Maroons, Oxford City, Sporting Volker

Sporting Volker B was one of the surprise teams of the year in the FFL, not only did they got promoted to the FCL but they faced off with the "real" Sporting Volker and contested fairly well against them. Heck, they even went as far as the quarterfinals with Sporting Volker in the CEdC. So with that in mind how will this team fair in the FCL? Not so well, unfortunately. This team is too young and inexperienced to contest against any team in the FCL so I don't expect them to contest for anything. Luckily for them though, there is no regulation for them so they can use this year to grow as a team.

Star Player(s): Hanna Frei, Friedrich Bieber, Ute Kästner
Rising Star(s): Alejo Hernandez, Paquito Pérez, Heather Rayne

Internazionale (Last Season: 1st in FFL)

Rivals: Altomare, Audax Romano, Napoli, Sporting Volker, Altomare B, Nice, Real Santa Maria

Internazionale did fantatically well for their first season in their professional outfit by getting first in the FFL. They played some impressive football and it showed as they led the league last year. All their players are coming back and this team looks strong. With Eduardo Parisi leading the way, this team looks like it could be a huge threat on disrupting the power the big teams (Lyon, Altomare, Real Santa Maria and Sporting Volker) have on the FCL. Although I doubt their challenge could mount yet, they are still young and still time to build more chemsistry. For now, I expect a great 9th placed finish.

Star Player(s): Eduardo Parisi, Flavio Cavalcante, Ibiza, Tonina Arena
Rising Star(s): Mila Kovač, Maximiliano

Audax Romano (Last Season: 3rd in FFL)

Rivals: Internazionale, Nice, Altomare, Altomare B, Oxford City, Athlético Vigo, Napoli

Audax Romano is a great team, I mean they may not have the big name players like most teams have, but they have spirt and that is just as imporant as having a star player in x-team. Thanks to that spirt Audax was promoted to the FCL in their first year. But now they must have more than just spirt in order to make it in the FCL they need talent. Something this team is starting to look like it has. With the aging Amelian, Mark Garza leading the way and young talents Jaylen Milton and Tsukiko Sato, this team could make some challenges in the next couple of years and even make a Globe Cup apperance. Who knows, for now though, expect a lowly finish.

Star Player(s): Mark Garza, Jaylen Milton, Tsukiko Sato
Rising Star(s): Gino Di Caprio, Rikuto Minami, Hoshiko Yoshida
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Cato (Last Season: 7th)
679th in UICA

Rivals: Junfan, Internazionale

It seems like this team has a long way to recovery as they will still remain in the FFL for some years to come. The main problem is that they just don't have a talented team, I mean, yes they have some young players that have a promising future in football it's just their teammates have little talent. So the answer to this problem? Simple, all they need to do is get some good players from outside the country, promote promising players from Junfan, and lastly, scout, scout, scout. If they do that, they are set for a smooth recovery. Until then, expect finishes like this.

Star Player(s): Herbert Theophil
Rising Star(s): Noak Kaj, Hanna Alexanderson, Jacob Simonsson, Venus
Projection: 8th

Unión Temuco (Last Season: 5th)

Rivals: SV Temuco Huez, Project +90

Unión Temuco was the team everyone was surprised by, they were two spots away from qualification to the FCL and one spot away from getting a Series B cup. With that in mind how does this edition of the Temuco birds fair? Not well unfortunately, this team lost a lot of talent due to the fact they are a farm team and players were promoted. That in effect caused the them to lose some valuable players. So now, this team now has to rebuild. So when will they go back to being a dark horse favourite? Give it next season, trust me.

Star Player(s): Bazyli Koziol, Shane Conway
Rising Star(s): Li the Fox, Drew Dalton, Mateus Souza

Junfan (Last Season: 6th)

Rivals: Altomare B, Athlético Vigo, SV Temuco Huez

Sad how the farm team is better than the parent team, seriously. It's depressing for the fans of the original team and it is inspiring a Athlético Vigo like rebellion in both fan and board ranks. Now whether or not this turns into Junfan declaring club independence has yet to be decided. But for now this team will continue to play under Cato and for now, will play in the FFL and compete in it. Will they get a Copa Félix berth? No, but they will try.

Star Player(s): Jakub Køčera
Rising Star(s): Iris Sorenson, Carolina Falk, Samnang Anemaria
Projection: 6th

Altomare B (Last Season: 10th)

Rivals: Sporting Volker B, Internazionale, Junfan, Audax Romano, Nice

Altomare B is a talented squad but not as talented as their counterparts Junfan or Sporting Volker B. But nonetheless talented as heck and while we predict a lowly finish they still will cause surprises in the FFL. Some players I really like that can and will make a impact with Altomare in the near future include, Judicaël Gaston, Severino Delgado, Felipe Araujo and ones that will be leaders in the next 5 years, Nathan Drake, Rosetta Capello and Arturo Salas.

Star Player(s): Judicaël Gaston, Severino Delgado, Felipe Araújo
Rising Star(s): Nathan Drake, Rosetta Capello, Arturo Salas
Projection: 13th

Athlético Vigo (Last Season: 4th)

Rivals: Santa Maria F.C, Nice, Oxford City, Audax Romano

They were one spot away from a FCL promotion, it just goes to show how talented this team is, really and we expect them to make their FCL debut by first winning the FFL. The team has the talent, the hunger and the will to win. Last year, they were thwarted, this year? They will be the ones thwarting their FFL divisionmates. With Hans Sonnenfurt leading the way and Farrhe Makou slowly building a name for himself for both club and (hopefully) country, there is literally nothing this team can accomplish.

Star Player(s): Luis Cavalliendo, Venka, Hans Sonnenfurt, Farrhe Makou
Rising Star(s): Alejo Hernandez, Famiglio Mangalonga, Marco Escuro
Projection: 1st (Champion/Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

SV Temuco Huez (Last Season: 9th)

Rivals: Unión Temuco, Tribalista, Project +90, Maroons, Oxford City

SV Temuco Huez, unlike their other Temuco counterpart, didn't lose any major players, in fact, this team got some new talent so this team has a high chance in getting Series B/Promotion spot this season. They are your dark horses if you will. With Harry Oxford-Cheltenham being the main star and up and coming talents Anderson and Marcus Twain being the rising stars, this team just looks dangerous and could upset some teams. I certainly hope so. Still predicting that 5th place finish though.

Star Player(s): Marti the Fox, Harry Oxford-Cheltenham
Rising Star(s): Verry Mangalonga, Anderson, Marcus Twain
Projection: 5th

Maroons (Last Season: 11th)

Rivals: SV Temuco Huez, Sporting Volker B, Tribalista

Despite the loss of some critical players I still see that this team has the sprit and will make waves in the FFL. Promotion? Likely, this team is just a great team to watch. They have Aaron Yates a highly talented Taijanese (correct me if I got it wrong) player that has caught the interests of many Felixian clubs hoping to sign him in the offseason. Anyways, this team has stockpile of talent. Recently signed Miguel Villalobos is a player to watch out and was mostly ignored by the Felixian club elite, so this kid has a lot to prove. Something that can certainly propel this team.

Star Player(s): Aaron Yates
Rising Star(s): Miguel Villalobos, Reginald Li, Thomas Gates
Projection: 2nd (Promtion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Oxford City (Last Season: 12th)

Rivals: Sporting Volker B, Nice, SV Temuco Huez, Audax Romano

Oxford City, Oxford City. Oxford City. The team that was once a Wightling farm team hasn't been able to much since their forced independence when Wight disappeared forever and their team, Spit City ceased to exist. Now fast forward now, the former coach of Cato, Thomas Hult moves to Oxford City and hopes to change the culture and make this team relevant for the first time. Does he succeed? So far no, and he won't for now.

Star Player(s): Viggo Tyko, Tara Dante, Thomas Turner, Thomas Royale, Nikolaas Van Oirschot
Rising Star(s): Adriana Warwick, Klas Grobanov, Violet Clarion
Projection: 10th

Tribalista (Last Season: 13th)

Rivals: Maroons, SV Temuco Huez

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Silas, Akamu
Rising Star(s): Maximian Oje, Mere

Nice (Last Season: 8th)

Rivals: Internazionale, Oxford City, Audax Romano, Altomare B

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Loïc, Jean-Marie Vincent, Tygo Van Aggelen
Rising Star(s): Margot Chastain, Anaïs Palomer, Eugène Forest

Project +90 (Last Season: 14th)

Rivals: Santa Maria F.C, Unión Temuco, SV Temuco Huez

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Rodriguinho
Rising Star(s): Lorena, Pompei Mansur
Projection: 3rd (Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Santa Maria F.C (Last Season: 13th in FCL)

Rivals: Real Santa Maria, Athlético Vigo, Universidad de Santander, Project +90

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Eutimio Peña
Rising Star(s): Albert Lebeau, Angelino Benitez, Hugo Abana

Bridgeport (Last Season: 12th in FCL)

Rivals: Hampshire United, Port York, Oceania

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Jessie Parris, Denver Sanders, Leon Nicolson, Brandon Rose, Leroi Bonher
Rising Star(s): Angela Ross, Kade Wallace
Prediction: 4th (Promotion/Series B Cup/Copa Félix)

Port York (Last Season: 14th in FCL)
547th in UICA

Rivals: Hampshire United, Oceania, Bridgeport

[To be filled in]

Star Player(s): Rodney Dunham, Michalis Kokinos, Briar Ingham
Rising Star(s): Tye Mottershead, Uwe Dirchs
Prediction: 14th
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 am

Felixian Club Football
[Logo Coming Soon]
Matchdays 1-13

Presented by

MATCHDAY 1
Real Santa Maria 3-1 Sporting Volker B
Napoli 1-2 Internazionale
Dusseldorf F.C 0-1 Audax Romano
Oceania 1-1 Lyon
Sieberg 4-3 Sporting Volker
Trieste 6-5 Universidad de Santander
Hampshire United 3-1 Altomare
MATCHDAY 2
Internazionale 0-2 Real Santa Maria
Audax Romano 1-0 Sporting Volker B
Lyon 3-0 Napoli
Sporting Volker 1-3 Dusseldorf F.C
Universidad de Santander 1-0 Oceania
Altomare 2-0 Sieberg
Hampshire United 0-3 Trieste
MATCHDAY 3
Real Santa Maria 0-1 Audax Romano
Internazionale 3-1 Lyon
Sporting Volker B 1-8 Sporting Volker
Napoli 3-3 Universidad de Santander
Dusseldorf F.C 0-1 Altomare
Oceania 2-1 Hampshire United
Sieberg 2-5 Trieste
MATCHDAY 4
Lyon 2-2 Real Santa Maria
Sporting Volker 1-1 Audax Romano
Universidad de Santander 2-1 Internazionale
Altomare 1-0 Sporting Volker B
Hampshire United 2-3 Napoli
Trieste 5-3 Dusseldorf F.C
Sieberg 4-4 Oceania
MATCHDAY 5
Real Santa Maria 1-3 Sporting Volker
Lyon 0-1 Universidad de Santander
Audax Romano 1-2 Altomare
Internazionale 1-0 Hampshire United
Sporting Volker B 3-1 Trieste
Napoli 2-0 Sieberg
Dusseldorf F.C 1-1 Oceania
MATCHDAY 6
Universidad de Santander 0-1 Real Santa Maria
Altomare 1-1 Sporting Volker
Hampshire United 0-0 Lyon
Trieste 3-2 Audax Romano
Sieberg 2-2 Internazionale
Oceania 2-5 Sporting Volker B
Dusseldorf F.C 2-1 Napoli
MATCHDAY 7
Real Santa Maria 3-0 Altomare
Universidad de Santander 0-5 Hampshire United
Sporting Volker 6-0 Trieste
Lyon 2-1 Sieberg
Audax Romano 2-0 Oceania
Internazionale 2-2 Dusseldorf F.C
Sporting Volker B 2-1 Napoli
MATCHDAY 8
Hampshire United 1-2 Real Santa Maria
Trieste 0-1 Altomare
Sieberg 0-0 Universidad de Santander
Oceania 1-3 Sporting Volker
Dusseldorf F.C 1-1 Lyon
Napoli 2-1 Audax Romano
Sporting Volker B 1-0 Internazionale
MATCHDAY 9
Real Santa Maria 1-3 Trieste
Hampshire United 0-4 Sieberg
Altomare 5-1 Oceania
Universidad de Santander 1-3 Dusseldorf F.C
Sporting Volker 4-4 Napoli
Lyon 1-1 Sporting Volker B
Audax Romano 1-1 Internazionale
MATCHDAY 10
Sieberg 0-3 Real Santa Maria
Oceania 1-0 Trieste
Dusseldorf F.C 2-0 Hampshire United
Napoli 1-1 Altomare
Sporting Volker B 0-3 Universidad de Santander
Internazionale 2-2 Sporting Volker
Audax Romano 1-2 Lyon
MATCHDAY 11
Real Santa Maria 0-1 Oceania
Sieberg 6-3 Dusseldorf F.C
Trieste 0-1 Napoli
Hampshire United 2-2 Sporting Volker B
Altomare 0-0 Internazionale
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Audax Romano
Sporting Volker 1-5 Lyon
MATCHDAY 12
Dusseldorf F.C 1-1 Real Santa Maria
Napoli 5-4 Oceania
Sporting Volker B 4-8 Sieberg
Internazionale 2-3 Trieste
Audax Romano 1-1 Hampshire United
Lyon 6-2 Altomare
Sporting Volker 2-0 Universidad de Santander
MATCHDAY 13
Real Santa Maria 1-1 Napoli
Dusseldorf F.C 1-1 Sporting Volker B
Oceania 2-2 Internazionale
Sieberg 0-0 Audax Romano
Trieste 0-0 Lyon
Hampshire United 0-0 Sporting Volker
Altomare 0-3 Universidad de Santander

Felix Champions League Standings

1 Trieste 13 7 1 5 29 27 +2 22
2 Lyon 13 5 6 2 24 14 +10 21
3 Real Santa Maria 13 6 3 4 20 14 +6 21
4 Altomare 13 6 3 4 17 19 -2 21
5 Sporting Volker 13 5 5 3 35 23 +12 20
6 Napoli 13 5 4 4 25 25 +0 19
7 Universidad de Santander 13 5 3 5 20 22 -2 18
8 Audax Romano 13 4 5 4 14 13 +1 17
9 Dusseldorf F.C 13 4 5 4 22 22 +0 17
10 Sieberg 13 4 4 5 31 30 +1 16
11 Internazionale 13 3 6 4 18 19 -1 15
12 Sporting Volker B 13 4 3 6 21 32 -11 15
13 Oceania 13 3 4 6 20 30 -10 13
14 Hampshire United 13 2 4 7 15 21 -6 10

Champion/Copa Félix/Champions Cup
Copa Félix/Globe Cup

Most Goals
Luca Esser (Sporting Volker) - 10
Brad Kuepper (Altomare) - 10
Brett Mallon (Sporting Volker) - 8
Sabrina Köhler (Trieste) - 8
Blair Heredia (Real Santa Maria) - 7
Most Assists
Susanne Lindberg (Lyon) - 7
Maria Martell (Trieste) - 6
Gabriel Jenaro (Real Santa Maria) - 6
Mila Kovač (Internazionale) - 4
Louise Montblanc (Altomare) - 4
Jaylen Milton (Audax Romano)- 3
Most Clean Sheets

Most Yellow Cards

Most Red Cards

MATCHDAY 1
Junfan 1-1 Altomare B
Oxford City 4-0 Bridgeport
Maroons 3-5 Santa Maria F.C
Tribalista 2-0 Port York
SV Temuco Huez 2-0 Project +90
Athlético Vigo 1-1 Nice
Cato 2-0 Uníon Temuco
MATCHDAY 2
Bridgeport 0-1 Junfan
Santa Maria F.C 4-0 Altomare B
Port York 1-1 Oxford City
Project +90 4-3 Maroons
Nice 3-0 Tribalista
Uníon Temuco 2-1 SV Temuco Huez
Cato 0-2 Athlético Vigo
MATCHDAY 3
Junfan 2-0 Santa Maria F.C
Bridgeport 0-1 Port York
Altomare B 4-1 Project +90
Oxford City 0-1 Nice
Maroons 2-0 Uníon Temuco
Tribalista 0-5 Cato
SV Temuco Huez 2-1 Athlético Vigo
MATCHDAY 4
Port York 1-1 Junfan
Project +90 1-2 Santa Maria F.C
Nice 1-2 Bridgeport
Uníon Temuco 2-4 Altomare B
Cato 2-0 Oxford City
Athlético Vigo 1-3 Maroons
SV Temuco Huez 2-1 Tribalista
MATCHDAY 5
Junfan 2-1 Project +90
Port York 1-0 Nice
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Uníon Temuco
Bridgeport 0-0 Cato
Altomare B 1-5 Athlético Vigo
Oxford City 4-0 SV Temuco Huez
Maroons 1-1 Tribalista
MATCHDAY 6
Nice 0-1 Junfan
Uníon Temuco 2-0 Project +90
Cato 0-0 Port York
Athlético Vigo 1-1 Santa Maria F.C
SV Temuco Huez 2-0 Bridgeport
Tribalista 4-1 Altomare B
Maroons 1-3 Oxford City
MATCHDAY 7
Junfan 0-0 Uníon Temuco
Nice 1-4 Cato
Project +90 1-0 Athlético Vigo
Port York 2-1 SV Temuco Huez
Santa Maria F.C 1-2 Tribalista
Bridgeport 1-1 Maroons
Altomare B 0-2 Oxford City
MATCHDAY 8
Cato 1-1 Junfan
Athlético Vigo 2-1 Uníon Temuco
SV Temuco Huez 0-0 Nice
Tribalista 3-1 Project +90
Maroons 0-0 Port York
Oxford City 0-0 Santa Maria F.C
Altomare B 0-0 Bridgeport
MATCHDAY 9
Junfan 2-0 Athlético Vigo
Cato 0-0 SV Temuco Huez
Uníon Temuco 1-0 Tribalista
Nice 3-0 Maroons
Project +90 4-1 Oxford City
Port York 1-5 Altomare B
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Bridgeport
MATCHDAY 10
SV Temuco Huez 1-0 Junfan
Tribalista 0-0 Athlético Vigo
Maroons 1-1 Cato
Oxford City 3-1 Uníon Temuco
Altomare B 7-2 Nice
Bridgeport 3-0 Project +90
Santa Maria F.C 1-2 Port York
MATCHDAY 11
Junfan 0-1 Tribalista
SV Temuco Huez 2-3 Maroons
Athlético Vigo 2-1 Oxford City
Cato 1-0 Altomare B
Uníon Temuco 3-0 Bridgeport
Nice 2-2 Santa Maria F.C
Project +90 3-3 Port York
MATCHDAY 12
Maroons 1-0 Junfan
Oxford City 0-0 Tribalista
Altomare B 3-4 SV Temuco Huez
Bridgeport 2-0 Athlético Vigo
Santa Maria F.C 3-0 Cato
Port York 0-0 Uníon Temuco
Project +90 1-2 Nice
MATCHDAY 13
Junfan 0-1 Oxford City
Maroons 4-0 Altomare B
Tribalista 2-1 Bridgeport
SV Temuco Huez 0-5 Santa Maria F.C
Athlético Vigo 2-2 Port York
Cato 2-0 Project +90
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Nice

Felix Football League Standings

1 Santa Maria F.C 13 7 3 3 26 13 +13 24
2 Cato 13 6 5 2 18 8 +10 23
3 Oxford City 13 6 3 4 20 12 +8 21
4 Tribalista 13 6 3 4 16 16 +0 21
5 SV Temuco Huez 13 6 2 5 17 21 -4 20
6 Junfan 13 5 4 4 11 8 +3 19
7 Maroons 13 5 4 4 23 21 +2 19
8 Port York 13 4 7 2 14 16 -2 19
9 Nice 13 5 3 5 17 19 -2 18
10 Athlético Vigo 13 4 4 5 17 17 +0 16
11 Uníon Temuco 13 4 2 7 12 16 -4 14
12 Altomare B 13 4 2 7 26 31 -5 14
13 Bridgeport 13 3 3 7 9 16 -7 12
14 Project +90 13 3 1 9 17 29 -12 10

Champion/Promotion/Copa Félix/Series B Cup
Promotion/Copa Félix/Series B Cup

Most Goals

Most Assists

Most Clean Sheets

Most Yellow Cards

Most Red Cards

Midseason Review

[To be filled in]
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:02 am

Felixian Club Football
[Logo Coming Soon]
Matchdays 14-26

Presented by

MATCHDAY 14
Sporting Volker B 1-1 Real Santa Maria
Internazionale 1-1 Napoli
Audax Romano 2-3 Dusseldorf F.C
Lyon 1-0 Oceania
Sporting Volker 1-1 Sieberg
Universidad de Santander 2-1 Trieste
Altomare 1-2 Hampshire United
MATCHDAY 15
Real Santa Maria 2-1 Internazionale
Sporting Volker B 2-2 Audax Romano
Napoli 0-0 Lyon
Dusseldorf F.C 2-4 Sporting Volker
Oceania 0-4 Universidad de Santander
Sieberg 4-1 Altomare
Trieste 1-0 Hampshire United
MATCHDAY 16
Audax Romano 2-2 Real Santa Maria
Lyon 1-1 Internazionale
Sporting Volker 5-4 Sporting Volker B
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Napoli
Altomare 2-1 Dusseldorf F.C
Hampshire United 1-1 Oceania
Trieste 0-3 Sieberg
MATCHDAY 17
Real Santa Maria 1-0 Lyon
Audax Romano 1-5 Sporting Volker
Internazionale 2-2 Universidad de Santander
Sporting Volker B 1-2 Altomare
Napoli 2-1 Hampshire United
Dusseldorf F.C 4-4 Trieste
Oceania 2-1 Sieberg
MATCHDAY 18
Sporting Volker 1-0 Real Santa Maria
Universidad de Santander 1-6 Lyon
Altomare 0-2 Audax Romano
Hampshire United 1-0 Internazionale
Trieste 2-0 Sporting Volker B
Sieberg 1-1 Napoli
Oceania 2-1 Dusseldorf F.C
MATCHDAY 19
Real Santa Maria 1-5 Universidad de Santander
Sporting Volker 0-0 Altomare
Lyon 2-0 Hampshire United
Audax Romano 0-1 Trieste
Internazionale 2-3 Sieberg
Sporting Volker B 1-0 Oceania
Napoli 1-3 Dusseldorf F.C
MATCHDAY 20
Altomare 1-3 Real Santa Maria
Hampshire United 0-1 Universidad de Santander
Trieste 3-1 Sporting Volker
Sieberg 2-1 Lyon
Oceania 1-1 Audax Romano
Dusseldorf F.C 0-2 Internazionale
Napoli 1-1 Sporting Volker B
MATCHDAY 21
Real Santa Maria 3-0 Hampshire United
Altomare 3-1 Trieste
Universidad de Santander 1-0 Sieberg
Sporting Volker 6-0 Oceania
Lyon 4-1 Dusseldorf F.C
Audax Romano 0-2 Napoli
Internazionale 2-0 Sporting Volker B
MATCHDAY 22
Trieste 1-1 Real Santa Maria
Sieberg 1-2 Hampshire United
Oceania 3-3 Altomare
Dusseldorf F.C 4-3 Universidad de Santander
Napoli 0-1 Sporting Volker
Sporting Volker B 1-0 Lyon
Internazionale 1-0 Audax Romano
MATCHDAY 23
Real Santa Maria 1-1 Sieberg
Trieste 3-3 Oceania
Hampshire United 1-2 Dusseldorf F.C
Altomare 1-0 Napoli
Universidad de Santander 1-3 Sporting Volker B
Sporting Volker 2-1 Internazionale
Lyon 1-0 Audax Romano
MATCHDAY 24
Oceania 1-2 Real Santa Maria
Dusseldorf F.C 3-2 Sieberg
Napoli 2-2 Trieste
Sporting Volker B 1-1 Hampshire United
Internazionale 2-4 Altomare
Audax Romano 3-4 Universidad de Santander
Lyon 1-2 Sporting Volker
MATCHDAY 25
Real Santa Maria 0-2 Dusseldorf F.C
Oceania 1-5 Napoli
Sieberg 3-0 Sporting Volker B
Trieste 0-0 Internazionale
Hampshire United 1-1 Audax Romano
Altomare 0-0 Lyon
Universidad de Santander 8-1 Sporting Volker
MATCHDAY 26
Napoli 1-2 Real Santa Maria
Sporting Volker B 1-4 Dusseldorf F.C
Internazionale 1-2 Oceania
Audax Romano 3-1 Sieberg
Lyon 3-1 Trieste
Sporting Volker 2-3 Hampshire United
Universidad de Santander 1-1 Altomare

Felix Champions League Standings

1 Sporting Volker 26 13 7 6 66 47 +19 46
2 Real Santa Maria 26 12 7 7 39 31 +8 43
3 Lyon 26 11 9 6 44 24 +20 42
4 Universidad de Santander 26 12 6 8 54 45 +9 42
5 Altomare 26 11 7 8 36 39 -3 40
6 Dusseldorf F.C 26 11 6 9 52 50 +2 39
7 Trieste 26 11 6 9 49 49 +0 39
8 Sieberg 26 9 7 10 54 48 +6 34
9 Napoli 26 8 10 8 42 40 +2 34
10 Internazionale 26 6 10 10 34 37 -3 28
11 Sporting Volker B 26 7 7 12 37 56 -19 28
12 Audax Romano 26 6 9 11 31 37 -6 27
13 Oceania 26 6 8 12 36 60 -24 26
14 Hampshire United 26 6 7 13 28 39 -11 25

Champion/Copa Félix/Champions Cup
Copa Félix/Globe Cup

Most Goals

Most Assists

Most Clean Sheets

Most Yellow Cards

Most Red Cards

Awards

MATCHDAY 14
Altomare B 1-0 Junfan
Bridgeport 3-3 Oxford City
Santa Maria F.C 2-2 Maroons
Port York 2-1 Tribalista
Project +90 1-1 SV Temuco Huez
Nice 4-2 Athlético Vigo
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Cato
MATCHDAY 15
Junfan 2-0 Bridgeport
Altomare B 2-0 Santa Maria F.C
Oxford City 0-1 Port York
Maroons 4-2 Project +90
Tribalista 1-0 Nice
SV Temuco Huez 1-2 Uníon Temuco
Athlético Vigo 2-0 Cato
MATCHDAY 16
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Junfan
Port York 0-2 Bridgeport
Project +90 2-6 Altomare B
Nice 2-0 Oxford City
Uníon Temuco 2-0 Maroons
Cato 0-1 Tribalista
Athlético Vigo 1-0 SV Temuco Huez
MATCHDAY 17
Junfan 1-1 Port York
Santa Maria F.C 4-2 Project +90
Bridgeport 2-2 Nice
Altomare B 4-1 Uníon Temuco
Oxford City 0-0 Cato
Maroons 0-1 Athlético Vigo
Tribalista 1-1 SV Temuco Huez
MATCHDAY 18
Project +90 1-0 Junfan
Nice 1-1 Port York
Uníon Temuco 2-2 Santa Maria F.C
Cato 0-0 Bridgeport
Athlético Vigo 2-1 Altomare B
SV Temuco Huez 2-2 Oxford City
Tribalista 3-1 Maroons
MATCHDAY 19
Junfan 1-0 Nice
Project +90 1-1 Uníon Temuco
Port York 2-0 Cato
Santa Maria F.C 2-2 Athlético Vigo
Bridgeport 1-1 SV Temuco Huez
Altomare B 3-1 Tribalista
Oxford City 2-2 Maroons
MATCHDAY 20
Uníon Temuco 2-0 Junfan
Cato 0-1 Nice
Athlético Vigo 1-6 Project +90
SV Temuco Huez 0-3 Port York
Tribalista 1-1 Santa Maria F.C
Maroons 2-1 Bridgeport
Oxford City 2-1 Altomare B
MATCHDAY 21
Junfan 1-0 Cato
Uníon Temuco 0-1 Athlético Vigo
Nice 2-5 SV Temuco Huez
Project +90 1-1 Tribalista
Port York 4-0 Maroons
Santa Maria F.C 1-3 Oxford City
Bridgeport 1-1 Altomare B
MATCHDAY 22
Athlético Vigo 2-1 Junfan
SV Temuco Huez 1-0 Cato
Tribalista 1-1 Uníon Temuco
Maroons 2-0 Nice
Oxford City 0-1 Project +90
Altomare B 1-3 Port York
Bridgeport 0-4 Santa Maria F.C
MATCHDAY 23
Junfan 1-0 SV Temuco Huez
Athlético Vigo 4-3 Tribalista
Cato 0-2 Maroons
Uníon Temuco 1-1 Oxford City
Nice 1-3 Altomare B
Project +90 3-2 Bridgeport
Port York 2-1 Santa Maria F.C
MATCHDAY 24
Tribalista 0-0 Junfan
Maroons 0-2 SV Temuco Huez
Oxford City 1-1 Athlético Vigo
Altomare B 0-0 Cato
Bridgeport 4-2 Uníon Temuco
Santa Maria F.C 2-0 Nice
Port York 3-0 Project +90
MATCHDAY 25
Junfan 0-0 Maroons
Tribalista 3-2 Oxford City
SV Temuco Huez 3-1 Altomare B
Athlético Vigo 0-1 Bridgeport
Cato 1-2 Santa Maria F.C
Uníon Temuco 1-2 Port York
Nice 2-0 Project +90
MATCHDAY 26
Oxford City 1-0 Junfan
Altomare B 1-0 Maroons
Bridgeport 2-4 Tribalista
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 SV Temuco Huez
Port York 1-0 Athlético Vigo
Project +90 1-1 Cato
Nice 2-1 Uníon Temuco

Felix Football League Standings

1 Port York 26 14 9 3 39 24 +15 51
2 Santa Maria F.C 26 13 7 6 49 30 +19 46
3 Tribalista 26 11 8 7 37 34 +3 41
4 Athlético Vigo 26 11 6 9 36 37 -1 39
5 Altomare B 26 11 4 11 51 47 +4 37
6 Oxford City 26 9 9 8 37 30 +7 36
7 SV Temuco Huez 26 10 6 10 34 37 -3 36
8 Nice 26 10 5 11 34 39 -5 35
9 Junfan 26 9 7 10 18 17 +1 34
10 Maroons 26 9 7 10 38 41 -3 34
11 Cato 26 7 9 10 21 21 +0 30
12 Uníon Temuco 26 7 6 13 28 36 -8 27
13 Bridgeport 26 6 8 12 28 40 -12 26
14 Project +90 26 7 5 14 38 55 -17 26

Champion/Promotion/Copa Félix/Series B Cup
Promotion/Copa Félix/Series B Cup

Most Goals

Most Assists

Most Clean Sheets

Most Yellow Cards

Most Red Cards

Awards

Season Review

[To be filled in]
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:04 am

Preview of Copa Félix
Puppet of Felix

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Felixian Football Association » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 am

Felixian Club Football
[Logo Coming Soon]
Copa Félix

Presented by

Quarterfinals
Sporting Volker 3-1 Athlético Vigo (3-1 agg) @ Stadia Volker
Athlético Vigo 3-3 Sporting Volker (4-6 agg) @ Vigo Memorial Stadium

Real Santa Maria 1-1 Tribalista (1-1 agg) @ Estadio Nacional
Tribalista 0-1 Real Santa Maria (1-2 agg) @ Ibojabe Memorial Stadium

Santa Maria F.C 2-1 Lyon (2-1 agg) @ Estadio Rosa
Lyon 1-2 Santa Maria F.C (2-4 agg) @ Stade de Lyon

Port York 3-2 Universidad de Santander (3-2 agg) @ Port York City Stadium
Universidad de Santander 2-0 Port York (4-3 agg) @ Estadio Universidadio

Semifinals
Sporting Volker 1-0 Real Santa Maria (1-0 agg) @ Stadia Volker
Real Santa Maria 0-1 Sporting Volker (0-2 agg) @ Estadio Nacional

Santa Maria F.C 1-6 Universidad de Santander (1-6 agg) @ Estadio Rosa
Universidad de Santander 6-1 Santa Maria F.C (12-2 agg) @ Estadio Universidadio

Third Place Match

Real Santa Maria 2-2 Santa Maria F.C (2-2 agg) @ Stadia Altomare
Santa Maria F.C 1-0 Real Santa Maria (3-2 agg) @ Stadia Altomare

Finals
Sporting Volker 0-1 Universidad de Santander (0-1 agg) @ Estadio Nacional
Universidad de Santander 3-0 Sporting Volker (4-0 agg) @ Estadio Nacional

Copa Félix Review
Last edited by Felixian Football Association on Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Felix

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports