NATION

PASSWORD

World Bowl XX Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Karditan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

World Bowl XX Everything Thread

Postby Karditan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Welcome to the landmark Twentieth World Bowl!

Karditani Map, though the other nations [Ibex, Dragoria, Misce] are no longer there--we're an island now.
InvestCo Field, Illineigh; Cap. 68 000
Located on the balmy "island" that makes up Karditan's southwest, Illiniegh is without a doubt the host city with the nicest weather. Frequent bright, sunny days make sport one of the central tenants of this town, and the locals follow their local teams religiously. These locals are, for the most part (about 90%), equine, and tend to be a bit more xenophobic than other Karditanis. If you don't bother them, they won't bother you, but these ponies won't say no to a drunken brawl. InvestCo Field is a middling stadium; it's neither new nor old, neither small nor large, not well-kept but not a dump. A very safe and solid building, but nothing in excess, no doubt a trait taken from their frugal namesake investor.

Starsi Stadium, Ponyburgh; Cap. 37 000
Ponyburgh has been on a decline as of late--the land has gone bad and factories are moving to other cities--but football has stayed strong, providing about the only comfort to the dwindling number of loyal residents. Some say Starsi is a relic, an old construct of a bygone age that has outlived its usefulness--much like the city its located in. But the locals (even between humans and ponies) see it as a testament to tradition, the last standing wooden stadium in the country. The seats are uncomfortable, the field is in disrepair, and the stands barely pass inspection year after year. But there is an ineffable quality about it, an incredible atmosphere that takes fans back to the glory days of football.

Dowd Memorial Field, Saxet; Cap. 58 000
One of the few multi-sport stadiums in Karditan, Dowd Memorial is shared with the Saxet Cowboys baseball club (notable for winning the inaugural Baseball Club Champions Cup), and thus has the care of two organizations. The field is an all around pleasure to visit with great seats, great food, and clean air. Also blistering heat, due to its location in the scenic barren desert of the northeast. Life in the small ranch city is slow and comfortable, and the populace (85% human) is genial and welcoming.

Redzzon Coliseum, Indianeighpolis; Cap. 120 000
They sure do love their football in Indianeighpolis. Football football football. Not baseball, no, and not just because their team is consistently mediocre. Football. And if you do anything to insult their football, well, they've got pretty good hospitals. The denizens (70% pony) are the loudest, most obnoxious fans Karditan has to offer, which is partially why they have the biggest stadium to root it. That and Redzzon Oil is based in Indianeighpolis and has a ludicrous amount of profits to throw around. They've also got a big-screen scoreboard the size of a house hanging above the western stands.

The Megadome, Sinsinatti; Cap. 97 000
The Megadome, in hindsight, was probably a bad idea. Steel stadiums were the new craze in sports, and the Sinsinattians (70% human) wanted to outdo everyone so that they would finally have something to brag about, having just been another industrial city with mediocre teams before that. Billions of taxpayer Machs over a decade built up this massive eyesore which is lucky to even be half-filled when the local teams take the field. It's been standing for decades and probably will keep standing until the teams the reside in it pay back the city the initial investment--which will take a very, very long time. The rigid dome probably doubled the construction price and halved the commercial value. Nevertheless, it's big, so it got the call to host the second-biggest game of WBXX.
Oh, and Redzzon broke the Megadome's capacity record about five years later at a fraction the cost. The government has stayed out of sports since then.

Red Star Stadium, Moscolt; Cap. 80 400
Like the city of Moscolt and its populace (80% pony), Red Star Stadium is of a no-nonsense quality. It packs as many fans into as small a space as possible, while giving the grass just enough room to grow that the field is regulation sized. The weather is cold, the people are cold, and even the borscht is cold--just watch the game and then go to a more tourist-friendly city.

VenderBrew Field, Vender; Cap. 76 000
Good quarterbacks are the key to success in Vender. The high mountain city has cold, dry, thin air. Good quarterbacks utilize this to make impossibly long passes. Bad quarterbacks are victimized into frequent overthrows and rainbow passes that are begging to be intercepted. The biting cold can make enjoying the game hard if you're from a warmer climate; but as the Vender tourism ads always tout, "All you need is a blanket and a brew." And the brew is good and cheap all day. The local fans (90% human) are very indifferent; they do support their teams, but more out of tradition than out of a fervent passion. And they're usually drunk, but a nicer type of drunk than those from Illineigh or Indianieghpolis.

The Construction Site, Detrot; Cap. 107 050
The home "stadium" of the Ironworkers, the Construction Site isn't a stadium in the traditional sense. It is actually a dirt field with a massive amount of portable bleachers and seated scaffolding that allow for the large capacity. The dirt is forgiving enough that you won't break something every time you land hard, but you're certainly more likely hurt yourself than on a grass/astroturf field. Detrot is the most industrial city in Karditan, and thus, it's almost always cloudy and the air tastes a bit... sulfur-y. Perfectly safe to breath, we assure you. The citizens (60% pony) are always tired from long hours in the factories, so they won't give you much trouble, even though they show up in droves for any and all football games that may be going on. Even though the city is prone to the occasional freak blizzard.

EthanOil Stadium, Kornsas City; Cap. 87 000
The newest stadium, EthanOil is just a few years old. The metal is shiny, the grass is green, and the locals (70% human) are very excited about that. They want to leave a good impression on any foreigners who may come to visit, as Kornsas has always been a very remote region and they are genuinely curious about how the rest of the world works. They may engage you in a dialogue about where you come from and how you live back home; we kindly request that you humor their somewhat backwards, backwoods dialect and intellect. Maybe they'll learn something. Baby steps.

Bid Post
Allamunnic States (The Fanboyists)
Grandterre
Karditan
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Sicoutimont
Darmen
Estope
Kinzar
Equestrian States
Thrilledge
Levivania
Schmiegelland
Yesopalitha
Kintratar
Saintland
Slembana
West Angola
Vettrera
Qazox
The Serbian Empire
Gzbfernigambia
Powersith
Catonia Majora
Bongo Johnson
Konariona
The Fair Republic
West Guiana (New West Guiana)
Michael VII
Shadowbourne
Democratic States of Fenbar
Cyborg Holland
Thatius
Backyard Sports
Quebecois Acadiana
United Warrisons
Kriegiersien
Northton
German American States
Rodard
Cosumar
Stretta
Ko-oren
The Sova Empire
Free South Califas
German Zerabithea
Crysuko
Demonslove
Taeshan
The Babbage Islands
Osarius
Lunar Republic Islands
Franklin Delano Bluth
Cassadaigua
Zomni
Chunnan
Catholican Catholica
Firiminaz
Subramani
Euskirribakondara
Sibirsky
Ironite
Zeedoom
Korena
Gaveo

Pot 1:
Allamunnic States
German Zerabithea
Yesopalitha
Qazox
Darmen
Osarius
Cosumar
Cassadaigua

Pot 2:
Thrilledge
Vettrera
Equestrian States
West Guiana
Free South Califas
Karditan
Taeshan
Michael VII

Pot 3:
Bongo Johnson
Cyborg Holland
Shadowbourne
Lunar Republic Islands
Powersith
Franklin Delano Bluth
Estope

Pot 4:
Thatius
Backyard Sports
Sibirsky
Slembana
The Babbage Islands
Sicoutimont
Stretta
Granterre

Pot 5:
The Serbian Empire
West Angola
Saintland
Gaveo
Konariona
Crysuko
Schmiegelland

Pot 6:
Subramani
Northton
Zeedoom
Chunnan
Kriegiersien
Catonia Majoria
Ironite
Firiminaz

Pot 7:
Euskirribakondara
Kinzar
Catholican Catholica
United Warrisons
Kintratar
Levivania
Demonslove
Rodard

Pot 8:
German American States
Ko-oren
Gzbfernigambia
The Fair Republic
Quebecois Acadiana
The Sova Emprie
Zomni
Korena

Make sure to include your RP permissions in your roster:
Code: Select all
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my scorers: Y/N
Choose scoring events: Y/N
RP injuries to my players: Y/N
Godmod scoring events: Y/N
Godmod injuries: Y/N
Godmod other events: Y/N
Style Modifier (Between +5 and -5, +5 being most offensive and -5 being most defensive):
Last edited by Karditan on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Champions: -n/a-
Runner-up: BoF 46; WBXX
Qualified for WC63
Hosted: WBXX; WBXL
<Audio> I'm singling out Karditan for reasons that should be fucking obvious after the past twelve months
<Karditan> Sssshh, some people haven't caught onto our man love, Audio.
<Audio> I'm drunk, I'll express my manlove for whomever I damned well please
<Karditan> And now, for a stirring rendition of the Equestrian States national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVWvOC_2HU
<Audio> why did I even click on that?
<Nephara> why did I expect that to be
<Audio> what was I expecting?
<Nephara> anything other than it was
Nephara clears internet history

Karditan
Ambassador

Postby Karditan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Home Teams listed first
MD1: 1 v 8 -- 2 v 7 -- 3 v 6 -- 4 v 5
MD2: 8 v 5 -- 6 v 4 -- 7 v 3 -- 1 v 2
MD3: 2 v 8 -- 3 v 1 -- 4 v 7 -- 5 v 6
MD4: 8 v 6 -- 7 v 5 -- 1 v 4 -- 2 v 3
MD5: 3 v 8 -- 4 v 2 -- 5 v 1 -- 6 v 7
MD6: 8 v 7 -- 1 v 6 -- 2 v 5 -- 3 v 4
MD7: 4 v 8 -- 5 v 3 -- 6 v 2 -- 7 v 1
There will be an off day after MD7. MDs 8-14 are the same matchups, but with the second team at home.
MD8
MD9
MD10
MD11
MD12
MD13
MD14

Group 1:
Ironite
Equestrian States
Cyborg Holland
German Zerabithea
Saintland
Euskirribakondara
Sibirsky
Gzbfernigambia

Group 2:
Kinzar
Backyard Sports
Michael VII
Catonia Majora
Quebecois Acadiana
The Serbian Empire
Cassadaigua

Group 3:
Yesopalitha
Ko-oren
Franklin Delano Bluth
Thrilledge
United Warrisons
Konariona
The Babbage Islands
Chunnan

Group 4:
Slembana
The Fair Republic
West Guiana
Lunar Republic Islands
Catholican Catholica
Kriegiersien
Qazox
Crysuko

Group 5:
Korena
Thatius
Kintratar
Schmiegelland
Vettrera
Shadowbourne
Northton
Osarius

Group 6:
Estope
Demonslove
German American States
Cosumar
Free South Califas
Sicoutimont
Subramani
Gaveo

Group 7:
Grandterre
Allamunnic States
West Angola
Rodard
Karditan
Powersith
The Sova Empire
Firiminaz

Group 8:
Taeshan
Darmen
Zeedoom
Bongo Johnson
Zomni
Stretta
Levivania

Schedule:
Round of 16: Wednesday, May 1st
RS1: German Zerabithea v. West Guiana @ InvestCo Field, Illineigh
RS2: Osarius v. Cosumar @ Starsi Stadium, Ponyburgh
RS3: Thrillege v. Subramani @ Dowd Memorial Field, Saxet
RS4: The Royal Kingdom of Quebec v. Equestrian States @ Redzzon Coliseum, Indianeighpolis
RS5: Qazox v. Allamunnic States @ The Megadome, Sinsinatti
RS6: Stretta v. Yesopalitha @ Red Star Stadium, Moscolt
RS7: Darmen v. Michael VII @ VenderBrew Field, Vender
RS8: Vettrera v. Karditan @ The Construction Site, Detrot

Quarterfinals: Saturday, May 4th
QF1: German Zerabithea v. Osarius @ Starsi Stadium, Ponyburgh
QF2: Thrillege v. Equestrian States @ Dowd Memorial Field, Saxet
QF3: Allamunnic States v. Yesopalitha @ Red Star Stadium, Moscolt
QF4: Darmen v. Karditan @ The Construction Site, Detrot

Semifinals: Monday, May 6th
SF1: German Zerabithea v. Thrillege @ InvestCo Field, Illineigh
SF2: Yesopalitha v. Karditan @ EthanOil Stadium, Kornsas City

3PPO: Tuesday, May 7th
Thrillege v. Yesopalitha @ The Megadome, Sinsinatti

Final: Wednesday, May 8th
German Zerabithea v. Karditan @ Redzzon Coliseum, Indianeighpolis
Last edited by Karditan on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Qualified for WC63
<Audio> I'm singling out Karditan for reasons that should be fucking obvious after the past twelve months
<Karditan> And now, for a stirring rendition of the Equestrian States national anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVWvOC_2HU

Saintland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:07 pm

Saintland National Gridiron Team

Captain: Prince Petrus
Style: +5
Base Formation: variable (offense), 3-4 (defense)
Colors: Red and White
Demonym: Sanctii
Stadium: Royal Stadium
Stadium Location: St. Petrus
Stadium Capacity: 62,383

Roster

Offensive Rotation

QB: #3 Prince Petrus
RB: #36 Andreas Tuccius
RB: #32 Petrus Maximius
FB: #49 Alessandro Ancharius
WR: #88 Ioannes Lusius
WR: #85 Lucius Herius
WR: #82 Matthaeus Epidius
WR: #89 Thomas Lusius
WR: #83 Ioannes Oranius
TE: #81 Matthaeus Favonius
TE: #87 Thomas Favonius
TE: #80 Paulus Favonius
LT: #74 Lucas Floridius
LG: #68 Ioannes Conconius
C: #75 Abraham Nemetorius
RG: #65 Isaac Secundius
RT: #77 Marcus Nigrius

Defensive Lineup

LE: #92 Thomas Calventius
NG: #90 David Vargunteius
RE: #99 Andreas Cammius
LOLB: #52 Georgius Didius
LILB: #55 Matthaeus Publicius
RILB: #59 Lucas Sepurcius
ROLB: #50 Silvester Didius
CB: #23 Lucius Curtius
CB: #26 Lucas Desticius
Nickel: #28 Paulus Rufrius
Dime: #22 Stephanus Praesentius
FS: #25 Matthaeus Stlaccius
SS: #20 Marcus Stlaccius

Special Teams

K: #9 Philippus Francus
P: #8 Josephus Polus
Long Snap: #69 Adam Sennius
Return: #84 Nicolaus Lusius
Kick Cover: #51 Petrus Roscius

Backups

QB: #6 Paulus Salvius
QB: #5 Thomas Ulpius
RB: #31 Matthaeus Loreius
FB: #44 Lucas Matius
WR: #86 Alessandro Norbanus
OT: #72 Petrus Vassinus
OT: #79 Paulus Vassinus
OG: #73 Lucas Valgus
OG: #62 Antonius Terentia
C: #66 Ioannes Sidonius
DE: #93 Ioannes Minucius
NG: #97 Petrus Maelius
OLB: #56 Andreas Oclatinius
ILB: #58 Lucius Mucius
CB: #27 Adam Lampronius
S: #24 Paulus Placidus
S: #29 Lucas Lutatius

Notes

Prince Petrus is an athletic QB who is known to scramble frequently. He is the heir to the throne of Saintland. In the Baptism of Iron, he was very turnover prone, so feel free to have him turn the football over or throw interceptions. Salvius is more of an accurate pocket passer. Ulpius is a big quarterback with a very strong arm who can run a little. Tuccius is a power RB and Maximius is a speed back. Loreius is a great pass catcher, but lacks elite power or elite speed. Ancharius is a large fullback who moves pretty well and can make some plays. Matius is a pure blocking fullback. Matthaeus and Thomas Favonius are twins and Paulus Favonius is their younger brother. Ioannes Lusius is a deep threat and all-around dominant WR. Herius is more of a possession WR. Epidius is a relatively tall WR. Thomas Lusius is the younger brother of Ioannes. He is a speed WR who is drop-prone. All of the defensive linemen are big players that would be defensive tackles in a 4-3. Oranius is a balanced WR. Georgius Didius is an elite pass rusher. His brother Silvester is more of a coverage OLB. The Stlaccius brothers are known for their hard hits. The defense is extremely aggressive and tends to show alot of different looks. They use movement to throw the opposition off guard. Offensively, Saintland tends to run the ball most of the time, but they are an extremely deep offense that can run any style of offense. They can go no huddle or use a huddle. They can go option and they can go run and shoot. Saintland will run trick plays and they will call unexpected plays. Prince Petrus calls the offensive signals and Georgius Didius calls defensive signals. If Didius is knocked out of a game, Publicius would likely become the defensive signalcaller. The league in Saintland has 12 players per side, 3 downs, a 110-yard field that is also wider and 20 yard end zones ("Canadian" rules). This team contains all of the players from the Arena Bowl IV Champions, but is also the side that started 5-0 in the Baptism of Iron and lost their final 2 games.

RP Permissions

Choose my scorers: Y
Choose scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y (clear anything overly unrealistic with me first)
Godmod injuries: N
Godmod other events: Y
Last edited by Saintland on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why I left NS Sports
NS Sports Results | Saintland Press | Commentaries on the WA's resolutions 7-22-14 update: Complete through #125 |
World Baseball Classic 27 co-host | World Bowl XXII host | World Cup of Hockey 23 host | Various Rankings | King Paulus XV Memorial Games
Official Name: Regnvm Sanctvsterra
Official Name in English: Kingdom of Saintland
Monarch: King Paulus XVI
Trigram: SNT

Karditan
Ambassador

Postby Karditan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

The Karditan Ironworkers

Coming mostly from the rough streets of Detrot and Sinsinatti, the Ironworkers are the biggest and the strongest that managed to bash their way onto the national gridiron. They specialize in stopping the other team cold, delivering quick crushing hits that'll make your jaw rattle just watching. They have no particular preference on how to start drives; some call it a lack of focus, we call it flexibility. Passing and running can and will be used on all downs, forcing the opponents to constantly readjust and guess. Of course all pegasus competitors play with their wings tied to be fair.

Offensive Starters
(ep) = earth pony || (up) = unicorn || (pp) = pegasus

Pos # Name Age
QB 00 Garret Norris 30
HB 11 Light Step 21 (ep)
FB 12 Robert Hinlind 37
WR 33 Tyrece Gura 34
WR 34 Sticky Hooves 26 (pp)
TE 22 Jerry Pasta 32
RT 01 Jacob Lowell 29
RG 02 Grey Skies 24 (pp)
C 03 Flea Flicker 23 (up)
LG 04 Jesus Urbina 33
LT 05 Slack Line 22 (ep)

Offensive Subs

Pos # Name Age
QB 19 Hale Marry 28
HB 10 Roger Chamin 24
WR 31 Basket Case 29 (up)
C 08 Truck Stephens 32
LT 09 Muffler Diesel 26 (ep)
RG .5 Bernard Baruch 38

Defensive Starters

Pos # Name Age
RE 40 Boris Keltsin 36
UT 41 Steel Girder 27 (ep)
NT 42 Iron Girder 27 (ep)
LE 43 Herrick Stark 32
ROLB 50 Stormy Skies 24 (pp)
MLB 52 Lead Curtain 35 (ep)
LOLB 53 Brack Harris 31
CB 64 Fly Swatter 19 (pp)
CB 66 Sven Losrav 27
FS 06 Quinn Davis 35
SS 07 Spyro Namesis 33

Defensive Subs

Pos # Name Age
RE 44 Jack Skelington 29
NT 45 Owen Jenkins 34
MLB 51 Torra Barret 39
CB 69 Sex Joke 24 (up)
FS 73 Nickolas Werth 37

Special Teams

Pos # Name Age
K 99 Ricky Ricketts 35
P 98 Raque Aulis 30

Light Step returns kickoffs, Jerry Pasta returns punts.

RP Allowances:
Godmod scoring events: Y
Injure my players: Y (Nothing that puts them out of commission for more than a few games; minor concussions likely when we are home, see below.)
Style Modifier: -4.3

Home games will be played at the Construction Site, a 107,050-seat "stadium" in Detrot. It isn't a stadium in the traditional sense; it is actually a dirt field with a massive amount of portable bleachers and seated scaffolding that allow for the large capacity. The dirt is forgiving enough that you won't break something every time you land hard, but you're certainly more likely hurt yourself than on a grass/astroturf field.

Helmet, design courtesy of TGT Sports of Wight: Image
Qualified for WC63

Stretta
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stretta » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

Players are indicated like so: Charlie Hodges (1), where the number following the name indicates what string/preference they are. Assume this team to be co-ordinated in a similar fashion to current NFL teams, so a first-string QB will almost always be on the field, while it wouldn't be unheard of for all strings of wide receiver to receive playing time during a single game.

The Strettan Football League and the Strettan Sports Council are proud to announce the 44-man team that will be in attendance at both the Baptism of Iron and the World Bowl. This team has been put together by the SFL and SSC as previously stated, with the help of Bobby Stevens (Head Coach), and is pooled from players within the SFL as an "all-star" line-up. Please find details attached.

General Information
Number of players: 44
Trigramme for broadcast: STR

Coaching Staff
Head Coach: Bobby Stevens
Offensive Co-ordinator: Julian Timmen
Defensive Co-ordinator: Greg Bailey
Special Teams Coach: Mike Gustaffson

Playing Style
Offensive Scheme: "West Coast"
Defensive Scheme: 4-3
Style modifier: +2

Offense
QB: Charlie Hodges (1), Lucas Simmonds (2)
HB: Fred Jackson (1), Matt McDonald (2)
FB: Alan Schenn (1), Colin Foster (2)
WR: Karl Boyis (1), Ewan Matthews (1), JJ Nicholls (2), Isiah McDermott (3), Jeremy McCoy (4)
C: Jason Kelsey (1), Wayne Farre (2)
LG: Claude Hammernick (1), Harold Smith (2)
RG: Donald Hartnell (1), Freddy Smith (2)
LT: Thomas Lacey (1), Phillip O'Brien(2)
RT: Martin Stringer (1), Scott Ingram (2)
TE: Wyatt Auteberry (1), Evan Clost (2), Terrence Kendricks (3)

Defense
DT: Kurt Mullins (1), Andy Elwin (1), Peter Gilbert (2), Mark Hopkin (3)
DE: Yuri Bannerman (1), Leslie Phelan (2), John Hendry (3)
LB: Ed Denzil (1), Ashley West (2), Martin Southgate (3)
CB: AJ Watson (1), Kenny Albertson (1), Lewis Harley (2), Kirby McGinn (3)
SS: Ray Ness (1), Billy Canton (2)
FS: Nathan Cameron (1), Ronald Jenkins (2)

Special Teams
K: Johnny Nestle
P: Pat Kolna Gerard Tolmen [Pat Kolna sustained long-term injury during BoI, and was replaced in the last 2 games of the BoI]

Strettan Sports Journal wrote:With Stretta halfway through the Baptism of Iron, the nation is beginning to look to the team as a potential World Bowl force.

Lead by Bobby Stevens, who at the time of writing, is in hospital recovering from a heart issue, has taken the first international gridiron football team of Stretta into the quarter-finals, where they are seeded 2nd. Not afraid of winning, Bobby Stevens had lead the Landstown Lions to 3 SFL titles in 4 years prior to his retirement from national football. For many, the BoI and World Bowl were Stevens' last stand as a coach, and this view has only been strengthened given his current health.

The "all-star" line-up that flew out to West Guiana held no real shock decisions, and with the success they have shown, the same team heading to Karditan unchanged seems likely.

All Maiden Sports Complex (Football Cap. 82,500)
The All Maiden center is a sports mega-complex just outside of the capital city of Giroux. It provides excellent travel options, including special event-day underground train service into the heart of the complex from the center of Giroux. It houses three sports, securing its place as the premier darts venue, the home of the Giroux Giants ice hockey team, and the Giroux Horde, the capital's football team.

The football stadium itself features a sliding roof and seating for up to 82,500 people. While not the biggest stadium in Stretta, its seat in the capital makes it the ideal venue for the World Bowl.

Choose my scorers: Yes
Choose scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but sparingly
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Godmod injuries: No
Godmod other events: Yes
Last edited by Stretta on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chunnan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chunnan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

Chunnan Flying Jondons International Team

Coaching Staff
Head Coach: Jimmy Harenbaugh -From Chun City 57ers
Special Teams: Smith Ive -From Port Lisa Sailors
Defensive Coordinator: Jeff Griffon -From Bay View Captains
Offensive Coordinator: Gregory Romano -From Chun City 57ers

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: N
Godmod scoring events: N
Godmod other events: N
Style addition: 2

Strategy
Offensive Strategy: Read Option, Balance of Running and Passing, Trick Plays
Defensive Strategy: Aggressive Defense, Lots of Blitzing, Man Coverage

Things to Look Out For:
Offense: Carl Kapernickle lead the 57ers in GAFA to the Prime Bowl where the lost 27-24 against the Coreus Phoenixes. His running ability allowed him to have a variety of ways to trick the defense. He does the read option with his running back Franky Killer, also from the 57ers. Kapernickle likes to keep his balance with running and throwing. But, in this tournament, he'll be playing with other receivers, which may prove to be a challenge for him.

Defense: The defense of this team will be deadly, bringing in Chunnan's toughest and fastest players. They blitz often, which puts the QB into pressure, leading to a sack or an interception. Man coverage has proven well. Every player concentrates on one man. They learn their tricks and moves and use it against the receiver.

Special Teams: Special teams isn't too big. Yet, Darmin Long from the Sailors could kick a field goal from more than 50-yards away. Also, you may see a couple of trick plays here and there.

Roster
STARTING OFFENSE
QB Carl Kapernickle #7 -Chun City 57ers
WR Mike Appletree #15 -Chun City 57ers
WR Sandy Hilbert #16 -Port Lisa Sailors
WR Charles Roberts #17 -Corb Springs Pioneers
TE DeChad Jackson #18 -Twin City Skyscrapers
RB Franky Killer #19 -Chun City 57ers
FB Mario Onterro #20 -Bay View Captains
C Brandon Putnam #21 - Port Lisa Sailors
G Ukinamatam Sargola #22 - Port Lisa Sailors
T Neil Sullivan #23 -Mid Town Merchants
T Tim Ewing #24 -Mid Town Merchants

[b]STARTING DEFENSE
CB Tarn White #50 -Chun City 57ers
CB Roger Carlos #51 -Chun City 57ers
LB Alldone Smithsoni #52 -Chun City 57ers
LB Chris Connors #53 -Port Lisa Sailors
LB Jimmy Cathlon #54 -Bay View Captains
S Drake McShower #55 -Chun City 57ers
S Landon Oz #56 -Mid Town Merchants
DT Mikel Johnson #57 -Lush Town Appletrees
DT Jordan Tracey #58 -North Point Huskies
DE Yoseph Randalf #59 -Chun City 57ers
DE Tracey McBacon #60 -Bay View Captains

SPECIAL TEAMS
K Darmin Long #1 -Port Lisa Sailors
P Gerrick Hendricks #5 -Bay View Captains
PR/KR LeMike Johns #99 -Chun City 57ers

SUBSTITUTES OFFENCE
QB Alexander Smithsoni #80 -Chun City 57ers
WR Randall Mossy #81 -Chun City 57ers
WR Deminco Murgona #82 -Port Lisa Sailors
RB (Also PR/KR)LeMike Johns #99 -Chun City 57ers
FB (Also DT) Larz Grant #84 -Bay View Captains
C Ahmad Ghazal #88 -North Point Huskies
G Robert Bradshaw #83 -Corb Cprings Pioneers TE (Only Used On Certain Plays and Replaces 1 WR) London Griffon #87 - Corb Springs Pioneers
T Aaron Chin #89 - North Point Huskies

SUBSTITUTES DEFENCE
CB Zachery Kester #29 -North Point Huskies
LB Ricky Bakh #96 -Chun City 57ers
S Harold Chuck #27 -Lush Town Appletrees
DT Jay McRonald #91 -Chun City 57ers
DE Spazy McRon #18 -Chun City 57ers

Jersey
DEFCON: 5: Peace 4: Prepare for the worst 3: War 2: Nuclear War 1: THE APOCALYPSE

Sports Achievements
1st Place in GAFA
Prime Bowl Runner Up
World Bowl Rank: 48

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:43 am

Ko-orenite Roster for World Bowl 20
in Karditan
Nicknames: Greenblues, Kites
(Demonym: Ko-orenite)
Colors: Green and blue
Head coach: Lester Gregurithun
Offensive coach: Pol Dhersrekht
Defensive coach: Oronald Hekhturaun
RP injuries to my players: Y
Style Modifier (Between +5 and -5, +5 being most offensive and -5 being most defensive): +1

The roster is organized as such: number - position - first name last name

Offense:
15-QB Denes Ploraon
03-RB Ales Ardhonsi
19-RB Sonr Bakoan
71-WR Dedhedh Ardhonsi
11-WR Rengedar Adhaumauan
17-C Kerstan Kywelena
13-G Mosas Samenotsard
05-G Lennek Shadmarki
01-T Morilak Ijaknapert
99-T Wurdadhaum Wekhent
00-TE Wesr Wekhent

Defense:
10-S Thor Mengentnau
06-S Zerom Sipwanstorm
22-CB Lereon Ijaklad
18-CB Zados Gusard
12-LB Gelkurt Sharnebal
48-LB Merkeshin Pertrentkuwel
14-LB Ku Bekwylgi
90-E Er Bekwylgi
16-E Gelasthun Perethalthatun
84-T Aragalukt Ilsanapert
04-T Delebun Leonaumatra

Special:
50-K Stark Hergurin
51-P Storm Rastukywel
52-PR Bren Wendlust

Here's what these abbreviations stand for:
Safety x2 S
Cornerback x2 CB
Outside Linebacker x2 .OLB (ROLB, LOLB)
End x2 .E (LE, RE) also DE
Tackle x2 DT
Middle Linebacker MLB

Wide Receiver x2 WR
Tackle x2 .T (LT, RT)
Guard x2 .G (LG, RG)
Center (C)
Tight End (TE)
Quarterback QB
Fullback FB (RB)
Halfback HB (RB)

Kicker K
(Holder H)
(Long snapper LS)
Punter P
Punt/Kick returner PR/KR
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Equestrian States
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Equestrian States » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am

The Pony Republic of Equestrian States
National Gridiron Team - World Bowl 20

Team Background
Perhaps the least popular of the major Equestrian national sports teams, the “Fire Ponies” are the Equestrian States most successful team. While the baseball and hoofball teams have struggled mightily in the past, no Equestrian gridiron team has ever finished below .500 in a World Bowl. However, with the recent successes of both other major national teams (in World Baseball Classic 25 and World Cup 64 qualifying), the Fire Ponies are losing some of the appeal that they had once held as one of the only teams one could reasonably expect to produce.

In the last World Bowl, the Fire Ponies finally seemed to break through. After failing to reach the playoffs in World Bowl 18 despite an outstanding 8-2 finish, the Equestrians were eager to excel. Not only would the Fire Ponies excel, but they would crash headlong into the semifinals, falling to their longtime rivals from Yesopalitha to get relegated to the consolation game. This World Bowl holds a number of challenges for the Fire Ponies, a growing number of casual fans generated by the semifinals berth (and a general desire to see the Equestrian States finally beat the Yesopalithans in something) will have lofty expectations for a team ranked just 15th in the world to meet. Can the Fire Ponies live up to these expectations? Will the Equestrians be able to finally make a major international championship with a bit of luck? And will the Fire Ponies become the first team in the country’s history to break a .700 winning percentage but still have the fewest attendees for their games?

All-Time Stats
Ranking: 15th (15.81 pts.)
Record: 38-19 (.667)
Style Mod: -5
Nicknames (Unofficial): The Fire Ponies
Achievements: Semifinals (World Bowl 19), Quarterfinals (World Bowl 20)
Baptism of Iron XI: 1-3 - 5th in Group 5
World Bowl XVII: 6-4 - 4th in Group 2
World Bowl XVIII: 8-2 - 3rd in Group 9
World Bowl XIX: 11-6 - 2nd in Group 3; 2nd in Pool B; Won QF vs. Vettrera; Lost SF vs. Yesopalitha; Lost 3PPO vs. Qazox
World Bowl XX: 12-4 - 2nd in Group 1; Won Ro16 vs. TRK of Quebec; Lost QF vs. Thrilledge

Group 1
#2 - German Zerabithea
#15 - Equestrian States
#33 - Cyborg Holland
#58 - Sibirsky
#83 - Saintland
#114 - Ironite
#116 - Euskirribakondara
UR - Gzbfernigambia

Tournament Schedule

Group Stage - Group 1
MD1: Equestrian States 34, Sibirsky 0 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Win)
MD2: Equestrian States 10, Ironite 0 at an Unknown Stadium (cap. Unknown) in an Unknown City, Ironite (Win)
MD3: Equestrian States 24, Gzbfernigambia 0 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Win)
MD4: Cyborg Holland 16, Equestrian States 10 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Loss, OT)
MD5: German Zerabithea 24, Equestrian States 0 at Tzar Zachary 1st National Stadium (cap. 64,000) in an Unknown City, German Zerabithea (Loss)
MD6: Equestrian States 24, Saintland 6 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Win)
MD7: Equestrian States 19, Euskirribakondara 0 at an Unknown Stadium (cap. Unknown) in an Unknown City, Euskirribakondara (Win)
MD8: Equestrian States 7, Sibirsky 0 at an Unknown Stadium (cap. Unknown) in an Unknown City, Sibirsky (Win)
MD9: Equestrian States 25, Ironite 0 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Win)
MD10: Equestrian States 24, Gzbfernigambia 3 at an Unknown Stadium (cap. Unknown) in an Unknown City, Gzbfernigambia (WIn)
MD11: Equestrian States 9, Cyborg Holland 7 at an Unknown Stadium (cap. Unknown) in an Unknown City, Cyborg Holland (Win)
MD12: German Zerabithea 27, Equestrian States 0 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Loss)
MD13: Equestrian States 20, Saintland 10 at Royal Stadium (cap. 62,383) in St. Petrus, Saintland (Win)
MD14: Equestrian States 48, Euskirribakondara 0 at the Royal Coliseum (cap. 65,775) in Canterlot, Equestrian States (Win)

Playoffs Stage
Round of 16: 12Equestrian States 20, 5The Royal Kingdom of Quebec 10 at Redzzon Coliseum (cap. 120,000) in Indianeighpolis, Karditan (Win)
Quarterfinals: 4Thrilledge 20, 12Equestrian States 13 at Dowd Memorial Field (cap. 58,000) in Saxet, Karditan (Loss)

Roster
Players listed earlier for each position are used more often than those listed later

Quarterbacks
#12 - QB - Score (Pegasus - Male) - 26 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#8 - QB - Hot Talon (Griffon - Male) - 31 - Trottawa Falcons
#10 - QB - Julia Marr (Human - Female) - 23 - Stalliongrad Miners

Running Backs
#30 - RB - Lightning Bolt (Pegasus - Female) - 29 - Canterlot Crowns
#34 - RB - Treetop (Pegasus - Male) - 32 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#48 - RB - John Erwin (Human - Male) - 26 - Manehattan Blitz
#22 - RB - Sonic Strike (Bat Pony - Male) - 27 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#23 - FB - Xenith (Zebra - Female) - 22 - Everfree Flames

Wide Recievers
#11 - WR - Hoops (Pegasus - Male) - 30 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#18 - WR - Mochaccino (Unicorn - Male) - 34 - Canterlot Crowns
#16 - WR - Neon Lights (Unicorn - Male) - 36 - Canterlot Crowns
#14 - WR - Bruiser (Minotaur - Female) - 25 - Ponyville Suns
#19 - WR - Regalis (Zebra - Male) - 23 - Everfree Flames

Tight Ends
#40 - TE - Graphite (Unicorn - Male) - 28 - Ponyville Suns
#42 - TE - Andrew Owens (Human - Male) - 30 - Everfree Flames
#44 - TE - Harmony (Bat Pony - Female) - 28 - Ponyville Suns
#49 - TE - Firestorm (Unicorn - Male) - 26 - Everfree Flames
#81 - TE - High Tide (Earth Pony - Female) - 21 - Canterlot Crowns
#88 - TE - Firedeath (Dragon - Male) - 37 - Cloudsdale Crushers

Offensive Lineponies
#50 - T - Promontory (Earth Pony - Male) - 32 - Appleoosa Storm
#51 - T - Walter Coltchalk (Earth Pony - Male) - 37 - Ponyville Suns
#71 - T - Crusher (Dragon - Male) - 35 - Everfree Flames
#68 - T - Sharpbeak (Griffon - Male) - 26 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#58 - T - Razortalon (Griffon - Female) - 29 - Stalliongrad Miners
#73 - T - Nightwatch (Bat Pony - Female) - 30 - Canterlot Crowns
#53 - C - Jeff Letrotski (Earth Pony - Male) - 28 - Ponyville Suns
#60 - G - Dumb-Bell (Pegasus - Male) - 30 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#67 - G - Stephen Jackson (Human - Male) - 34 - Manehattan Blitz
#70 - G - Hillary Frye (Human - Male) - 33 - Canterlot Crowns
#75 - G - Walinda (Zebra - Female) - 30 - Everfree Flames

Defensive Lineponies
#54 - DE - Iron Claw (Griffon - Male) - 26 - Everfree Flames
#78 - DE - Garble (Dragon - Male) - 32 - Everfree Flames
#72 - DE - Star Sparkle (Crystal Pony - Male) - 35 - Canterlot Crowns
#52 - DE - Robert Fitzpatrick (Human - Male) - 25 - Appleoosa Storm
#69 - DE - Bloodfeather (Griffon - Female) - 23 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#64 - NT - Candy Mane (Earth Pony - Female) - 33 - Canterlot Crowns
#90 - NT - Arnie (Pegasus - Male) - 30 - Ponyville Suns

Linebackers
#91 - OLB - Al (Pegasus - Male) - 29 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#92 - OLB - Thunderoar (Griffon - Female) - 32 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#56 - OLB - Sonic Bolt (Pegasus - Male) - 25 - Canterlot Crowns
#55 - OLB - Screech (Dragon - Female) - 24 - Everfree Flames
#99 - OLB - Trevor Higgins (Human - Male) - 30 - Trottawa Falcons
#94 - OLB - Will MacCormack (Human - Male) - 24 - Manehattan Blitz
#98 - OLB - Light Dust (Unicorn - Female) - 25 - Canterlot Crowns
#57 - OLB - North Star (Earth Pony - Male) - 30 - Ponyville Suns
#93 - ILB - Baritone (Earth Pony - Male) - 28 - Appleoosa Storm
#96 - ILB - Caboose (Earth Pony - Male) - 26 - Appleoosa Storm
#95 - ILB - Sunblaze (Dragon - Male) - 27 - Canterlot Crowns

Defensive Backs
#37 - FS - Ambrosia (Earth Pony - Female) - 27 - Ponyville Suns
#31 - FS - Zachary Kim (Human - Male) - 26 - Manehattan Blitz
#38 - FS/CB - Youngclaw (Griffon - Female) - 29 - Stalliongrad Miners
#21 - CB - Ace (Earth Pony - Male) - 24 - Ponyville Suns
#25 - CB - Purity (Crystal Pony - Female) - 25 - Canterlot Crowns
#24 - CB - Blitzfire (Zebra - Male) - 24 - Everfree Flames
#33 - CB - Ellory Davis (Human - Female) - 27 - Ponyville Suns
#32 - CB - First Cylinder (Unicorn - Male) - 31 - Canterlot Crowns
#35 - SS - Saberspark (Pegasus - Male) - 23 - Ponyville Suns
#36 - SS - Strong Wind (Pegasus - Female) - 25 - Cloudsdale Crushers
#29 - SS - Proud Storm (Earth Pony - Male) - 24 - Appleoosa Storm

Special Teams
#2 - K - Blackstone (Earth Pony - Male) - 39 - Appleoosa Storm
#3 - K - Firehoof (Earth Pony - Gender) - 23 - Stalliongrad Miners
#1 - P - Lumos (Earth Pony - Male) - 33 - Trottawa Falcons
#4 - LS - Longtalon (Griffon - Female) - 31 - Everfree Flames
#15 - KR/PR - Jet Set (Unicorn - Male) - 27 - Canterlot Crowns

Staff
Head Coach: Crafty Crate (Pegasus - Male) - 52
Offensive Coordinator: Fire Streak (Pegasus - Male) - 33
Defensive Coordinator: Ferocity (Griffon - Female) - 48
Special Teams Coordinator: Melissa McManson (Human - Female) - 29
Strength & Conditioning Coordinator: Stronghorn (Minotaur - Female) - 34

Strategy

Offense
The Fire Ponies aren’t known for being a strong offensive team overall, with the defense being the cornerstone of their success. However, that’s not to say that they don’t have a few tricks up their metaphorical sleeves. On the ground, the Fire Ponies have a rugged running game that can eat up time but earn reasonable yardage at the same time, setting up some of the long-range field goals that the team is also well known for. The natural abilities of sapient ponies give their kicks considerably more strength than the average human does. Thus, it’s not unusual to see the field goal team come on the field even when they’re 60+ yards away from the uprights. Why? In one of their World Bowl 18 games, the team scored 21 points off of field goals, three of which were from longer than 65 yards.

Defense
Brutal and relentless are the two words that most analysts choose to describe the Equestrians’ tough-as-nails defense. If you want to beat the Equestrian States’ defense, you’re not going to have an easy time doing it. The psychological impact of facing predatory dragons and griffons on the line can’t be easily overcome, with a number of fainting incidents having happened when teams face the Fire Ponies for the first time. Blitzes are the trademark of the Fire Ponies, with the lineponies often presenting few avenues of escape for a targeted quarterback.

Stadium

Name: The Royal Coliseum
Capacity: 65,775
One of the few large stadiums in the Equestrian States dedicated solely to the sport of gridiron, the Royal Coliseum is home to the Canterlot Crowns and is capable of holding 65,755 ponies and other assorted species. When the stadium was constructed about ten years ago, the press (or at least the few reporters who bothered to write about gridiron) criticized the move to allow for such a large capacity considering the low popularity of the sport. However, such critics seem to have been proven wrong, as the popularity of gridiron domestically has never been higher after the Fire Ponies reached the semifinals of World Bowl 19.

RP Permissions
Choose my Scorers: Yes
Choose Scoring Events: Yes
Godmod Scoring Events: Yes
RP Injuries to my Players: Yes - Limited to minor injuries only
Godmod Injuries to my Players: Yes - See the above restrictions
Godmod Other Events: Yes - Nothing weather-related if I am the home team
Other Notes: If you wish to do something that is either not listed as allowed in my RP permissions or really out of the ordinary, I require that you ask me (via TG) at least two hours prior to RP cutoff so my own post can account for the unusual event. Failure to send a TG in time will likely result in your request being turned down as I will probably have already begun work on my own RP. Also, feel free to TG me if you want more IC info on my team or nation.
Last edited by Equestrian States on Sat May 04, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 21 times in total.
83rd World Cup Champions
58th & 59th AOCAF Cup Champions
5x World Cup, 2x Cup of Harmony, 1x Baptism of Fire, 2x World Cup of Hockey, 3x World Baseball Classic, 1x World Bowl, 2x International Basketball Championship Host

Subramani
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Subramani » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Subramani World Bowl XX Team:

American Football was very new sport to Subramani as it was only introduced last year thanks to some young entrepreneurs who were enticed by that sport when they were doing their management post-graduation education abroad. They joined hands to set up their own league featuring five city based franchises mostly featuring players who couldn’t make it up big in Australian Rules football, which is quite popular in Subramani. So those same personal have now joined hands to select the best team they could muster from the five franchises to represent Subramani in this International Competition.

The team has so far performed way beyond the expectations and are currently scheduled to play the semi finals in the BOI. The team did began slowly winning only 1 out of the first 4 group matches and was all set to crash out after group stages. However the team showed tremendous improvement to win their next 2 group matches to qualify for the knock outs as a wild card entrant. The team then is on a miraculous run winning both the the Round of 16 match and the quarter finals in style.

Henceforth the management has decided not to make any change to this winning combination and is going to field the same team for the World Bowl as well.

Coach: Gary Ruberson

WR – Bheesmar Singh – Receiving Leader in Subramani League
DL – Adithya Sothuraman
DB – Gopinath Vijay
DB – Arnab Chaudry
C – Deepak Srinivasan
LB, K – Anish Kumar
WR – Dinesh Raja
DB – Anthony Alwin
LB – Geogy Vaichy
OL – Hari Haran
OL – Jadhev Opnere
QB – Ashok Venky – Passing Leader in Subramani League
OL – Guna Mana
DL – Vasanthan Co
LB – Vishyal Yadav
RB – Michael Madan – Rushing Leader in Subramani League
DB – Amit Mishra
WR- Pradeep Sekhar
DL- Prassanna Sneha
DB – Saurabh Tiwary
RB – Maggie Ramachandran
OL – Ravinder Kumar
RB – Sachin Baby
OL – Anbumani Ramadoss
DL – Wikrama Singhe
QB – Ashish Khanna
DT – Nilesh Kulkarni
LB – Ramalingam Sundaralingam
C – Asif Basha
WR – Surhit Thiyaga

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries: Yes
Godmod other events: Yes
Style modifier: 1.3[/quote]
Last edited by Subramani on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:10 pm

WB20 Roster
Nation: Federal Republic of Allamunnic States
Official Nickname: The Regulars
Unofficial Nicknames: The Blue-and-Grey, Allamunnae

Head Coach: Ryan Smart (Age: 40)
Head coach Ryan Smart, now finally in his forties and actually older than all of his players, is arguably the most successful coach in World Bowl history to this point; in his eight (going on nine) World Bowls (plus one invitational tournament), he has posted a 93-2-22 record and has won three World Bowl championships in four consecutive finals berths entering World Bowl XX. Smart has resumed play-calling duties this year in his quest for a record fourth championship for the Allamunnic States and for his hundredth win.

General Manager: Benjamin Jameson (Age: 58) – Jameson is a behind-the-scenes wizard who has managed to turn an underfunded and underperforming Allamunnic national side into a perennial championship contender, loading the team with talent, and retaining veterans and bringing in fresh blood in equal parts. Recent moves suggest that he may be going along with Allamunnic Sporting Commissioner Hadley Thornburger's request to shrink the team a little bit, by opting not to replace some departing players. Of course, as players have left the team, Jameson appears to have done an excellent job working with Coach Smart to replace them.

Special Teams Coordinator: Harvey O'Bannon (Age: 63) – Special teams have long been a weakness for this team, although O'Bannon has managed to make it less of a problem in recent years; the special teams lost the Regulars many a game in past years, but Harvey has managed to ensure that it at least isn't a damning problem for a championship-winning team.

Offensive Coaching Staff
Offensive Coordinator: Baeryk Vaalburger (Age: 45) – Vaalburger called the plays for all of World Bowl XIX. However, due to the number of departures along the line and the need to focus on keeping the quality of the line high, Vaalburger has shifted to a personnel-manager type of offensive coordinator; plays will be called by head coach Ryan Smart.

Quarterbacks Coach: John McClelland (Age: 53) – The fact that the Allamunnic national team's revolving door at quarterback seems to have ceased is at least partially due to McClelland's work teaching and developing Leif Erikson, who has all the tools necessary to be the team's "franchise quarterback" (as it were). The man is a very experienced coach who lasted a long time in a league that's not usually terribly kind to quarterbacks before playing a few years as a back-up for the national team, giving him a little taste of international gridiron prior to coaching.

Running Backs Coach: Willy Zimmermann (Age: 58) – Zimmermann has long presided over a deep and explosive running back corps. Zimmermann has seen several backs come and go, but this year is arguably deeper than ever; Ryan Myers and Danyl Wyndhorst return, along with Ole Nurdsunn, but a familiar face returns to replace the departed Myra Dercyk: Haanryk Stahlburg, who helped build the national team years ago, has returned for his last season in any gridiron uniform.

Receivers Coach: Zack Quinn (Age: 62) – Quinn is an old receiver who played in a domestic league that wasn’t exactly receiver friendly, and managed to do well in spite of that and in spite of being of more or less average talent. Quinn has arguably the tallest order of his coaching career ahead of him, as he will have to take three receivers who have received anywhere from some to very little playing time over the last several years and turn them into a world-beating unit.

Offensive Line Coach: Baeryk Vaalburger (Age: 45) – Baeryk is the son of former national team coach Staevan Vaalburger, and, like his father, played offensive line in college and in the pros. Lacking some of the bulk necessary for a good lineman, Baeryk found himself out of the league within five years, but has since made a living as an excellent teaching coach, and he is taking over for Rodriksunn after his departure. Look for the line under Vaalburgur to remain as strong as always.

Defensive Coaching Staff:
Defensive Coordinator: Daniel Rickenbacher (Age: 50) – Rickenbacher served on the defensive line he now coaches for many years, and finished his twenty-year career with the national team. Of course, his long tenure on the team made him the ideal candidate to replace Theo Dahlstadt when he left for a domestic-league coaching job. Rickenbacher’s defense will likely look very similar, if not exactly the same to Dahlstadts, with its multi-front, blitz-heavy approach remaining the same. However, Rickenbacher has decided to take the AGL Vienna Barons' head coaching job after this year, so this will be his last year with the team; his players will undoubtedly want to send their defensive coordinator out a winner.

Defensive Line Coach: Daniel Rickenbacher (Age: 50) – Rickenbacher served on the defensive line he now coaches for many years, and finished his twenty-year career with the national team. He continues to serve as defensive line coach, despite his additional responsibilities as defensive coordinator, as well as his goal of developing Ryan Walkerton into a stronger lineman.

Linebackers Coach: Jethro Myers (Age: 45) – The general improvement in the linebacking corps is most-likely attributed to Myers' coaching; as a former Ironmongers linebacker, he knows his position as well as anyone, even if he wasn't the best at it, physically; if anything, that ensured that he learned the position all the better to compensate for a lack of innate talent.

Secondary Coach: Elias Mourner (Age: 40) – After spending two years as a player-coach, Mourner announced his retirement from playing following the World Bowl XIX championship game. He quickly received an offer from Ben Jameson and Coach Smart to make his unofficial position of two years an official one, and Mourner finally officially joined the Regulars’ coaching staff.

Uniforms:

Home Stadium:
Federal Steel Field, Thomasburg (Stalhamark)
Note: Because the Allamunnic national team is used to playing during inclement weather, and IC'ly the World Bowl is during the winter in the Federation, teams that play games at Federal Steel Field should assume as a matter of course that it will be snowing during the game. I'll try and put a "weather forecast" ahead of time so that they know, but a good assumption is that it will suck for teams used to warm weather.
RP Info and Permissions:
Style Modifier: -2
Choose Scorers: I'd rather you didn't. If you do choose my scorers, if I RP within twenty-four hours, I may ask you to change my scorers. This is due to specific story-lines and characters I may want to emphasize.
Injure Players: You may injure my players; I'd prefer you not injure more than two or three in a game, and while the injury may end the player's involvement in that game, I will decide on any further inactivity for a player caused by injury.
Penalize Players: Any team considered to be a rival of the Allamunnic States (i.e. Qazox, Cassadaigua, Civil Citizenry), pretty much gets a pass to do this at will; those games may slip into 'dirty' territory. Anyone else may penalize, but should keep it realistic.
Godmod Injuries: Yes, but with same provisos as injuring players through normal means. I determine severity outside game-ending (for the player).
Godmod Other Events: Don't kill anyone or conflict with any of the above permissions. Also, if you're gonna do this, have some fun with it.
Photographs: Please do not use photographs with any players intended to depict players on my team.
Note: All players have stats of Age, Height, Weight, Tendencies, College, and Hometown provided, along with a brief description.
Additional Note: Blitz-heavy does not even begin to describe the Allamunnic defense; if you're outside of the Top Ten or not an Allamunnic rival, I'd appreciate it if you at least made a note of any success on the ground being difficult. Moreover, whether or not they're sacks, opposing QB's tend to get hit a lot. They might well be successful, but try to keep in mind that your QB (again, unless you're in the Top Ten or one of my rivals) will likely be getting smacked around a lot. (Credit where credit is due: Cassadaigua first put this sort of note in, and it seemed to be a good idea, so I've followed suit).
Team Captains (Coin-Toss Purposes):
Offense: Leif Erikson (QB)
Defense: Honorius Waalturs (DE)
Special Teams: Wayne Scott (P)

Overview:
The Regulars have been the most dominant team in the world for the last four World Bowl cycles, going 56-5 in that span, reaching the finals four consecutive times, and winning three of those trips. Their head coach is only seven games away from the century-mark for wins, and their coaching staff is the same as it’s been throughout that run of championships.
However, at the end of last year the team was hit by a wave of departures and retirements that has seen the offense lose its top two receivers, a tailback, and ten linemen (including four starters). The defense was also hit, although not with as many departures, losing a hefty amount of depth and a couple of playmakers (including the retirement of Elias Mourner). As veterans continue to age, the Regulars may be facing many such departures over the next couple of cycles, and need to be prepared to reload quickly; they are now the world’s team to beat, and they’ll be shown no mercy if opponents sense blood in the water.

Offense:
Style: Power-Oriented Pro-Style
Primary Front: Three-Wide, Single-Back
Overview:
With head coach Ryan Smart returning to play-calling, the team will likely look to return to its old ‘balance-first’ ways, rather than their almost pure smashmouth approach from last year. This shift is likely necessitated by the loss of tailback Myra Dercyk to the domestic league, along with the loss of some talent along the offensive line, combined with the emergence of some versatile receiving targets. It appears that Leif Erikson will have to step up as a gunslinger to lead this team. That said, when the going gets tough, don’t be surprised if the Regulars return to their long-held ground-and-pound ways. After all, they won three championships that way. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Quarterbacks:

QB#9 Leif Erikson - Age: 24; H: 6'2"; W: 237lbs - Balanced - Innsbruck University - Muhlenburg, Ostrea – Erikson wasn’t exactly lighting up the scoreboard for much of last year’s World Bowl, but the fact is that Erikson did an excellent job of not turning the ball over; he only threw two interceptions in sixteen games last year, while tossing 12 touchdowns while being a secondary component in the Regulars’ rush-heavy offense, stepping up at times while being unremarkable, but efficient in others. With Coach Smart resuming play-calling duties, look for Erikson’s numbers to take a jump as he’s leaned on more-heavily.

QB#15 John Painter – Age: 32; H: 6’3”; Weight: 223lbs – Pocket Passer – St. Theodore Catholic College – Vanderburg, Ostrea – Painter is a career-backup, and that role has continued with the national team as he plays reserve to a young, sturdy, strong-armed signal-caller in Leif Erikson. If Erikson's usual role is more game-manager than play-maker, then Painter's role, when in, will be simply to not make mistakes and let the rest of the offense make the plays for him, which he is more than capable of doing. Don't expect him to come in much, though; Erikson's a sturdy quarterback with a good offensive line protecting him. At most, expect Painter to be put in in relief and mop-up duty.

Halfbacks

HB#27 Danyl Wyndhorst - Age: 23; H: 5'11"; W: 224lbs - Balanced - UT Copenhagen - Shieldsburg, Tyrrswatch - Danyl is possibly the most dangerous weapon on this offense, and has played a crucial role in all three campaigns that he's been involved in. A runner in the mold of Haanryk Stahlburg, Wyndhorst's absurd mix of power and break-away speed has made him one of the most productive backs on any team, and has essentially made him the offense's security blanket. Wyndhorst is at his best running up the middle, which is good, since the offense's bread-and-butter is running the trap, counter, and the dive.

HB#24 Ryan Myers - Age: 24; H: 6'0"; W: 221lbs - Balanced - US Dunnmaar - Fahlsburg, Stalhamark - If Wyndhorst is 'Mister Inside,' then Myers is his 'Mister Outside.' Ryan lacks the power of Wyndhorst, but if anything is even more spectacular when he puts on the burners, and is at his best taking a toss or bouncing the ball to the outside, or working out of the backfield to catch passes. Myers isn't too bad at rushing up the middle, but it's best to leave that to Wyndhorst, who prefers it.

HB#44 – Ole Nurdsunn – Age: 30; H: 6’1”; W: 253lbs – Power – UT Copenhagen – Copenhagen, Tyrrswatch – Nurdsunn has made a name for himself over the last several years as a back who is almost pure power. He's not slow, per se, but he's not going to blaze past anyone, and it’s his power that is his greatest strength, running over tacklers like a freight-train. Nurdsunn has returned to halfback and ball-carrier duties, and should see time especially on third-downs (being a good short-yardage rusher and a good pass-protector). He's also sturdy; at an age when many tailbacks are in decline or are on the verge of hitting a wall, Nurdsunn shows no signs of losing a step or being any more prone to injury than ever.

HB#34 – Haanryk Stahlburg – Age: 37; H: 5’10”; W: 235lbs – Balanced – Federal Army – Skarrsboro, Skraelingia – The Allamunnic National Gridiron team’s most-productive offensive weapon returns for his final season on the gridiron to play with the team that first gave him a real chance to play. Stahlburg’s career stats (with the national team) of 8,507 total offensive yards on 1,009 carries and 80 total touchdowns are the best that any player has ever had for them. Though at 37, the somewhat injury-prone star has lost some of his explosiveness, he should be able to be a reliable player to spell the others and help take some of the load off of Wyndhorst and Myers.

Fullbacks:

FB#40 John Kaiser - Age: 28; H: 6'2"; W: 260lbs - Power - Northwatch State University - Meuse, Northwatch – Kaiser, unlike Nurdsunn (who sometimes plays a fullback), is a true fullback, recruited to be a dedicated position player. With the Regulars returning to three-wide sets more, Kaiser will probably see reductions in his playing time, but the fact is that the Regulars still make heavy use of their fullback, and Kaiser will continue to be a valuable asset for the team. Expect to especially see him employed in the Regulars' infamous "Clydesdale" package, which features him at fullback and Nurdsunn at tailback.

Tight Ends:

TE#89 - Garrett Kelley - Age: 28; H: 6'4"; W: 252lbs - Balanced - Northwatch State University - Northwatch, Northwatch - Kelley has proven to not only be a reliable target, but has turned out to be one of Erikson's favorites, and it's easy to see why; the guy gets open, and he catches the ball, even if he's not a huge down-field threat once he makes that catch.

TE#82 – Peter Fredrikson – Age: 32; H: 6’4”; W: 261lbs – Possession – Bowler State University – Danielson, Piekslynd – Fredrikson was brought in to add some depth to the tight-ends. He’s not the most gifted tight-end out there, but he’s certainly up to the task of replacing Kelley, should he go down. He catches things that are thrown his way, even if he's not as good as Kelley at getting open. He is, however, a little bit better when it comes to blocking.

TE#85 – Goedwyn Braanur – Age: 19; H: 6’5”; W: 265lbs – Blocking – Leif’s Harbor College – Rumanika, Skraelingia – Braanur is a strong blocking tight-end who will see a lot of action out of two-wide sets and goal-line sets to help power the team’s rushing attack. He has also been recruited while still in college in the hopes of giving him time to develop and eventually grow into a larger role on the team as a new generation of players.

Wide Receivers:

WR#87 – Izaak Rolle – Age: 27; H: 6’3”; W: 218lbs – Balanced - None - Vienna, Ostrea – With Mikel Dunn and Willy Theodore gone, Izaak Rolle’s time in the sun has finally come; emerging as a true dynamic deep threat, Rolle earned himself the #1 receiver slot out of training camp. He has the size, speed, and the hands to be an elite receiver, and he’s likely to make some big plays.

WR#80 – Devin Smith – Age: 27; H: 6’4”; W: 215lbs – Balanced – US Thomasburg – Thomasburg, Stalhamark – After years clinging to the bottom of the depth chart, Smith finally earned himself a starting slot out of training camp as the team’s #2 wide receiver. Smith is very similar to Rolle; they’re of similar size and strength. However, while Rolle is a little better when it comes to making the catch, Smith is slightly faster, making him an even more notable deep threat.

WR#86 – Hael Fokkenmaar – Age: 26; H: 6’1”; W: 232lbs – Balanced – Innsbruck University – Udunsfurd, Skraelingia – Of the starting three, Fokkenmaar is probably the least remarkable. He lacks Rolle and Smith’s speed, but what he lacks in speed, he makes up for in catching ability, size, and strength. He’s a reliable receiving threat, especially in the redzone and up the middle, even if he doesn’t have the same break-away play-making potential as the others.

WR#81 – Ryan Sherman - Age: 28; H: 6'0"; W: 200lbs - Speed - University of Copenhagen - Tyrrswatch, Tyrrswatch - Sherman was brought in two years ago as primarily a return-man and a reserve receiver. He's nothing special, but he's got some good speed to contribute, and should prove useful. Sherman will largely work in the slot when he's in. Serves as a kick and punt returner.

WR#84 – Edryk Waalturs – Age: 20; H: 6’1”; W: 210lbs – Balanced – University of Ostrea – Broomfield – Udunsfurd, Skraelingia – Waalturs is a young receiver brought in to begin developing and to serve as a low-order rotating player to give some depth to a receiving corps decimated by departures. Waalturs is an excellent overall receiver, talent-wise, but is a little on the raw-side.

Offensive Line:

LT#61 – Danyl Bloem - Age: 25; H: 6'5"; W: 328lbs - Balanced - US Thomasburg - Dunnmaar, Stalhamark - Bloem steps up to the starting left-tackle role, protecting Leif Erikson’s blind-side. Bloem’s shown himself to be a lock-down pass-protector and a strong blocker, making him effective both in the rushing and passing attacks.

LT#70 – Carolus Hoenzorn – Age: 25; H: 6’3”; W: 325lbs – Balanced – Fredrick University – Fredrik, Tyrrswatch – Hoenzorn is a tackle out of Fredrick University who, compared to the other left tackles on the Allamunnic squad, is somewhat undersized. That said, he’s certainly not too small to do the job, and it’s left him with a scrappy attitude.

LT#75 – Ulf Blaekhulm – Age: 21; H: 6’5”; W: 344lbs – Balanced – Vanderburg College – Sleipnirshuld, Skraelingia – Blaekhulm is a big, physical, young tackle out of Vanderburg who’s a little on the raw side, but is good enough to potentially rotate in during games. He should add some depth to the line, and should step up more as he matures.

LG#54 – Junn Lohr - Age: 26; H: 6'2"; W: 312lbs - Balanced - UT Copenhagen - Skarrsboro, Skraelingia - Lohr is a vicious blocker working opposite from the veteran Hanrik Wurfytur. The guards are the key components to the Regulars’ rushing attack, so it’s a good thing that Lohr takes great joy in delivering hard hits and denying defensive players their plays.

LG#56 – Ryan Grimm – Age: 25; H: 6’1”; W: 312lbs – Balanced – UO Vienna/St. Theodore – Tyrrswatch, Tyrrswatch – Grimm’s another aggressive blocker who will be expected to help power the team’s rushing attack as a regularly-rotating guard. Grimm’s at his best when he can just put a hand in the dirt and get into a scrap.

LG#50 – Derrik Hael - Age: 25; H: 6'2"; W: 314lbs - Balanced - Leif's Harbor College - Saen Mikel, Skraelingia - Hael doesn't take quite the same glee in blindsiding people that some of the guards do. It isn’t that he doesn't enjoy it, but his main joy comes from stonewalling cocky defensive linemen, instead.

C#73 – Durik Saenmikel - Age: 28; H: 6’4”; W: 320lbs – Balanced – USk Skarrsboro - Saen Maarkus, Skraelingia - Saenmikel plays with the same mentality as most Allamunnic guards, which means he's a nasty blocker, and tends to enjoy taking on nose-tackels one-on-one, a task he seems more than up to.

C#66 – Haanryk Suldurmunn - Age: 26; H: 6'2"; W: 314lbs - Balanced - USk Skarrsboro - Aaldurhaal, Skraelingia - Suldurmunn is a more than capable backup to Saenmikel, and is another blocker who enjoys hitting opponents maybe just a little too much. Though his listed position is center, don’t be surprised if he’s used to spell the guards every now and then.

C#65 – Fraans Boltun – Age: 21; Height: 6’3”; W: 317lbs – Balanced – Skarrsboro Federal University – Skarrsboro, Skraelingia – Boltun is a smart, quick-thinking, and rock-solid center out of Skarrsboro Federal. He’s inexperienced, so he’s a third-stringer, but the fact is, he can and will rotate and has all the physical and mental tools to be one day be an excellent center.

RG#63 – Hanrik Wurfytur – Age: 34; H: 6’2”; W: 326lbs – Balanced – US Dunnmaar – Skarrsboro, Skraelingia – Wurfytur is the oldest lineman still serving on the Allamunnic line, agreeing to return after contemplating a move to the domestic league after World Bowl 19. Wurfytur is arguably the anchor of the line, providing some stability for a unit that lost four of its five starters. He is an absolutely vicious blocker and, like certain other linemen, takes an almost-sadistic glee in flattening defensive players.

RG#53 – Roderik Laansur – Age: 26; H: 6’0”; W: 307lbs – Balanced – Leif’s Harbor College – Vienna, Ostrea – Laansur is now serving as a second-string guard who’s a bit on the small side, but is an absolutely destructive blocker. He loves nothing better than being a pulling guard and getting to blow up hapless defenders.

RG#62 – Erik Maarks – Age: 21; H: 6’2”; W: 314lbs – Balanced – Maarks is a developing guard who adds some depth at the absolutely vital guard position. Maarks should develop into an excellent guard who will likely step up to second-string whenever Hanrik Wurfytur eventually decides to call it a career. Still, he’ll get playing time even now.

RT#52 – Vaalhulm Rikken – Age: 28; H: 6’6”; W: 332lbs – Balanced – Rumanika College – Kristinburg, Tyrrswatch – Partially due to his size, Rikken has stepped up into the starting right tackle’s role, helping to drive the outside rushing attack and playing an absolutely crucial role in pass protection.

RT#74 – Theodur Fokkenmaar – Age: 25; H: 6'3"; W: 324lbs – Balanced – Leif's Harbor College – Leif's Harbor, Ostrea – Fokkenmaar is a right tackle who's good at both pass protection and run blocking, and takes a great amount of satisfaction in doing both effectively.

RT#76 – Hanrik Jorgesunn – Age: 21; H: 6’4”; W: 337lbs – Balanced – University of Stahlburg – Dunnmaar, Stalhamark – Part of a new generation of developing players, Jorgesunn is a young, strong tackle who has proven to be very useful and more than capable of making immediate contributions to the offense.

Defense:
Style: Blitz-Heavy
Primary Front: 3-4 or 4-3. Either is likely.
Overview:
Defense wins championships. That statement is pretty much gospel to the Allamunnic gridiron squad. The offense may have improved in recent years, but the defense is still what makes this team so formidable, and is largely how the Regulars have built a dynasty by reaching the finals three straight times and winning back-to-back titles. The defense is aggressive, and tends to generate lots of pressure on opposing quarterbacks, while running the ball against the Regulars is borderline insanity. The reason is simple; the Allamunnic squad has no shortage of great linemen and linebackers to rush the passer and meet the ball-carrier, and they have a secondary that's strong enough to give the front seven the freedom to simply go out and play.
The problem, though, is that this past off-season saw a rash of departures on both sides of the ball; the Regulars no longer have two-time World Bowl MVP Elias Mourner on the field (though he remains as a coach), and Miles Ryan and Markus Josephus decided to head to the domestic league to try and build a retirement fund before they call it a career. Defensive tackle Theo Laansur has announced that this will be his last year on the gridiron, Andrik Ierunmungur has hit the 35-year-old threshold, and deadly defensive-end duo Archie Wagner and Honorius Waalturs have hit 33 years old, so they may not have much time left with the team, either. Combine this with a decimated linebacking corps, and it’s easy to see why some prognosticators are worried about the prospects of the Allamunnic defense.

Defensive Tackles:

DT#95 – Theodur Laansur – Age: 36; H: 6’8”; W: 328lbs – Run-Stopper – Federal Army – Dunnmaar, Stalhamark – Theo is probably one of the best defensive linemen playing at the moment, and it's not just because he's large. Laansur is physically a large enough man that his heft isn't indicative of speed problems or abnormal health problems: he's just really big. Laansur's not slow, but it's safe to say that over the last year or so that he's lost a step, mostly in pass rushing. Luckily, he's at a position where his lateral speed is probably more important, and that is not something he's lost, making him now probably better-suited to be a run-stopper than a pass-rusher.

DT#92 – Kyle Thornburger – Age: 38; H: 6’2”; W: 315lbs – Pass Rusher – UN Meuse – Thomasburg, Stalhamark – A long-time World Bowl player returns for what he’s said is his last season in any uniform. Kyle Thornburger served on the Regulars defensive line for a long time (including while they were still known as the Volunteers), and is a strong and canny defensive linemen. He may have lost a step, but he’s still a force to be reckoned with, especially when teamed up with Theo Laansur, with whom he seems to have a certain chemistry when playing the middle together.

DT#90 – Gaarutt Jorgesun - Age: 26; H: 6’4”; W: 324lbs – Balanced – UT Zagreb - Copenhagen, Tyrrswatch - Jorgeson gave solid service the last few years, giving the coaches even less to worry about where the future of the defense is concerned; the man is strong enough that he's actually capable of playing as a nose or standard defensive tackle, and might well see more playing time this year.

DT#91 – Waldr Baersvylk – Age: 20; H: 6’11”; W: 342lbs – Balanced – US Dunnmaar – Shieldsburg, Tyrrswatch – Waldr is another one of the younger generation of players being brought in to add depth after a rash of departures, and to one day step up into a larger role, particularly when the increasingly-aging Theo Laansur calls it a career.

Defensive Ends:

DE#98 – Archie Wagner - Age: 33; H: 6’2”; W: 302lbs – Balanced – UO Vienna/St. Theodore - Vienna, Ostrea - A sharp contrast to Honorius Waalturs' quiet professionalism, Archie is an energetic, boistrous, and obviously intelligent player. Archie actually sometimes has too much energy; he won't sit still prior to a snap, instead shuffling and moving around to confuse offensive blocking schemes. He seems to be a rather smart player, or at least he has a strong grasp of psychology. Archie loves to get in O-linemen's grills, just to try to provoke them into stupid penalties, which seems to work rather well. Because he's not 'silent-but-deadly' like Waalturs, many people miss the fact that Wagner actually is almost as good.

DE#58 – Honorius Waalturs – Age: 33; H: 6’1”; W: 295lbs – Balanced – US Dunnmaar – Skarrsboro, Skraelingia – Waalturs is the marquee player on the defensive line for the team. Waalturs is very fast and strong, and tends to make most right tackles look like fools. As athletic as he is, it's no surprise that Waalturs is also very flexible, being usable as both a pass-rusher and an outside-run-stopper. He possesses an impressive work-ethic and is as civil and polite as they come on and off the field, which has a jarring dissonance with his tendency to slam people violently to the ground between the whistles.

DE#99 – Henrik Baaldr – Age: 21; H: 6’2”; W: 301lbs – Balanced - US Dunnmaar – Dunnmaar, Stalhamark – Baaldr is another young addition to the defensive line who already shows signs of being a play-maker waiting to happen. He’s quick on his feet, strong, has a large build, and a nose for the ball that made him a stand-out at the college level, and will likely only continue to help him at the next one.

DE#96 – Rikard Theodur – Age: 20; H: 6’4”; W: 315lbs – Balanced – Skarrsboro Federal – Rone, Stalhamark – Theodur is another player brought in to add depth and eventually help replace the aging starting defensive ends. Theodur is built like a small defensive tackle, and is absurdly powerful. He’s a little better suited to the 3-4 than 4-3, but he is still quick enough that his contributions to the pass rush won’t be ignored.

Linebackers:

LB#45 – Steven Lindburgh - Age: 25; H: 6'3"; W: 263lbs - Interior - UO Innsbruck - Andersburg, Stalhamark – You know you’re depleted when a 25-year-old middle linebacker is the elder statesman of an entire unit. Lindburgh is arguably the most experienced remaining linebacker for the Regulars, a position that’s been stripped bare by departures. Lindburgh will have to step up as the defense’s field-general, as the unit has lost both of its previous ones (Miles Ryan and Elias Mourner) and play a commanding role in stuffing the run up the middle. Luckily, given his hitting abilities, his speed, and his head for the game, he looks to be more than capable of stepping up to the job.

LB#41 – Danley Vicious - Age: 25; H: 6’2”; W: 251lbs – Outside – UO Vienna/St. Theodore - Grimmeburg, Piekslynd – An aggressive linebacker who more than lives up to his surname, Vicious has stepped up as the leading outside linebacker, both as a pass-rusher and edge-setter in the last several years with the team. He unfortunately spent most of last year on injured reserve, but has looked stronger and quicker than ever in training camp.

LB#37 – Shawn Holmstrom - Age: 27; H: 6'2"; W: 260lbs - Balanced - UO Leif's Harbor - Shraedurpurt, Tyrrswatch - Holmstrom has settled in as a rotating player who sees the field plenty, and is only not a starter because of the explosive players who have landed ahead of him. However, he sees relief duty frequently, rotates freely with Walkerton and Vicious, and is a dangerous linebacker in his own right.

LB#97 – Maarkus Staalhelm – Age: 21; H: 6’3”; W: 262lbs – Balanced – US Rone – Vymsburg, Piekslynd – Staalhelm is another linebacker signed onto the team to add depth in the short term and to eventually become the next generation of player on the Regulars. He’s an explosive pass-rusher and an absolutely destructive tackler, especially against the run, and if he doesn’t eventually work himself into a starting role with the team, any other team would likely be ecstatic to have him.

LB#55 – Kyl Waalturs – Age: 21; H: 6’3”; W: 264lbs – Balanced – US Dunnmaar – Dunnmaar, Stalhamark – Waalturs was recruited this year in the wake of the departure of Miles Ryan as one of a number of young linebackers to add depth to the linebacking unit. What nobody expected was the performance he would put on in training camp, where he firmly established himself as the best of the new lot and as an absolutely-dominant linebacker. As a result, the rookie linebacker will line up in the middle with Steven Lindburgh, although the team’s return to greater use of the 4-3 means he will see a little less playing time than he might have in previous years.

LB#57 - Junn Haaldur - Age: 21; H: 6'2"; W: 261lbs - Balanced - Leif's Harbor College - Haaldur is another new face on the linebacking corps brought in to supplement the unit after a rash of departures after the World Bowl XIX championship effort. Haaldur's another typical Allamunnic linebacker: big, tough, and a hard-hitter.

Cornerbacks:

CB#23 – Andrik Ierunmungur – Age: 35; H: 6’3”; W: 215lbs – Balanced – Thomasburg State University – Daalfuurge, Stalhamark – Andrik had his best season in years last World Bowl, notching a very high number of interceptions, defensing a team-record number of passes and helping to lead a lock-down secondary (along with Elias Mourner) and getting a lot of team’s attention. Despite this, the strong and speedy corner decided to return, and has declared that he will retire a Regular.

CB#1 – Isabelle Marquette - Age: 28; H: 5’6”; W: 140lbs – Balanced – US Rone - Inneville, Fililund - Marquette's development over the last few years has seen her become the team's more exciting star cornerback. She has enough speed to hang with the fastest of the receivers, has a nose for the ball, and has the hands of a receiver, which makes throwing in her direction a dangerous prospect. That said, of the two starters, she's much more of a play-making corner and much less of a shut-down corner; she's more likely to give up the big play, but she's also more likely to make the big play.

CB#13 – Julius Harkness – Age: 29; H: 5’10”; W: 205lbs – Balanced – University of Copenhagen – Vimesburg, Piikslund – Harkness is a veteran reserve cornerback who has spent the last few years backing up Belle and Andrik. Harkness is a corner with a strong skill-set and is a strong tackler. While he probably won't force as many turnovers as Belle, he'll probably get a few here and there, and will shut down number-two receivers without too much problem.

CB#17 – John Tanner – Age: 26; H: 6'1"; W: 211lbs – Balanced – UO Vienna/St. Theodore – Leif's Harbor, Ostrea – Tanner is a solid all-around corner who should rotate in and out without slowing down the defense, and should be able to make a play here and there of his own.

Safeties:

FS#25 – Erik Dahlhorst – Age: 25; H: 6'1"; W: 210lbs – Balanced – Thomasburg State University – Copenhagen, Tyrrswatch – With Markus Josephus’ departure to the domestic league, Dahlhorst has been called on to step up into a larger starting role in the secondary. He’s athletic and a vicious tackler, and is in most respects very similar to his strong-safety partner, Jarrett Jackson, which is good, because it may be indicative of an ability for them to cover for one another and free up the other to make plays at opportune times. But, as he’s only a first-year starter, only time will tell if Dahlhorst is up to the job.

FS#22 – Leif Coelmunn – Age: 28; H: 6’0”; W: 231lbs – Coverage – Skarrsboro University – Rumanika, Skraelingia – Coelmunn is a solid all-around safety who is at his best when playing a responsibility. He can shut down receivers or sections of the field competently, leaving his defensive backfield partner free to make the really big plays.

SS#21 – Jarrett Jackson – Age: 25; H: 6’1”; W: 211lbs – Balanced – Bowler University – Tripoli, Southport – Jackson has been pushed into a starting role with the retirement of Elias Mourner, but he proved last year to be a playmaker and effective player in the secondary, and looks to be up to the job. Jackson is young and athletic, and is a hard hitter, so look for him to make a big impact in the coming years.

SS#18 – Michael Orton – Age: 21; H: 6’0”; W: 205lbs – Balanced – UO Old Bastion – Koenigshalloe, Ostlund – Orton is a new face recruited out of the University of Ostlund at Old Bastion, and while athletic, he is a very raw and unrefined safety; he’s most likely to be a last-ditch reserve, as Leif Coelmunn is more likely to fill in for either of the starters if injured. That said, if Orton develops as expected, within a few years he will likely be a fearsome defensive back.

Special Teams:

K#7 - Justin Connors - Age: 27; H: 6'0"; Weight: 192lbs - Place-Kicker - St. Mary's University - Connors has proven a capable replacement to long-time kicker Phillipa Demirici, and the team has come to rely on the place-kicker with the magic touch and a career long of 59 yards.

P#4 – Wayne Scott – Age: 25; H: 6'0"; W: 200lbs – Punter – Leif's Harbor College – Vimesburg, Piikslund – Wayne is an extremely competent punter, skilled at getting the "Crazy Corner" (as it's known among Allamunnic punters) and averaging 48 yards-per-punt in college. Special Teams Captain.

P/K#2 – Scott Ayres – Age: 35; H: 5’11”; W: 188lbs – Punter – Filia College – Inneville, Fililund – Ayres is a reserve punter and kicker, who can fill in for Connors or Scott if either of them should be injured.

LS#19 – Graham Long – Age: 31; H: 5’11”; W: 234lbs – Longsnapping – Greensford College – Naakstbaen, Ostlund – Long is a good, consistant long-snapper. Not much else to say.

LS#51 – Stephen Snaps – Age: 26; H: 6'1"; W: 203lbs – Long-Snapper – Leif's Harbor College – Dreichium, Dreichium – He's a long-snapper. There's not a whole lot to tell; he's consistant and accurate. What more is there?
Last edited by The Fanboyists on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

German Zerabithea
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby German Zerabithea » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 pm

The Zerabithian Sports Network here with our annual presentation of the Rams Roster.

Many in Zerabithea are looking to see how the team preforms after another disappointing end to the season. After winning the top seed and going undefeated, they were humbled by a extra round of play offs. And now both Zerabithea's wb rep, and Coach Rogers are being put under pressure for better results. And while Rogers general track record can afford her a few more seasons, this is not true of the rep, who is still disliked for picking the host who used that playoff system. And with his recent statement during an interview that he wants to form a full time sports organization that will give other sports in Zerabithea the full support Football does, the Rams performance could help determine the fate of other sports in Zerabithea.

Will this be the year the Rams get past the hump? Only one way to find out.

The Rams of German Zerabithea!
Head Coach: Clarine Rogers
Offensive Coach: Darren Jones
Defensive Coach: Platty McLincoln
Team owner: Hamsun Tom
Style modifier: +2.5

Offensive style: Lots of throwing, but tries not to let the run go unnoticed
OFFENSE
QB: Robert Shoemaker #2
RB: Benarv Cafeno #21
WR: Oscar Von Hofenshire #80
WR: Charles Valintely #17
WR: Bob Dolmen #14
TE: Zambia Samuelson #81
C: James Camera #23
RT: Cornelius Robin #59
LT: Laired Morgoto #62
RG: Juan Reas #61
LG: Robert Ge Garro #68

Defensive style: Like to keep pressure, but prefer INT's and fumbles over sacks.
DEFENSE
DE:Tyrone Huge #63
DT: Donald Ducked #71
DT: Gordon Kendal #64
DE: Dantbay Amadaes #73
CB: Nathan Handway #54
SS: Chaplin Paul #24
LB: Kamden Brosome #91
LB: Gerald Hathway # 90
DT: Jordez Zhukov #69
DT: John Li #66
NG: Stanly Yellowstone #78

SPECIAL
K: Ganon Koradi #3
PK: James Barbon # 12(new)
PR: Bonbre Taylay #6
KR: Raygon Samoan #10

Team uniform:

Stadium: Tzar Zachary 1st National Stadium (previously known as the Tzar Zachary 1st National center) , which holds up to 64,000 people.

RP: I could care less on what you say, but if you want to kill or injure someone. Tele me first. Also, I realize that my nation name does not reflect this, but both the G and the Z are capitalized.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.

Sports Accomplishments
Winner of the 1st International Golfing Open! (Women)
Perfect season win in World Bowl 20

New West Guiana
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New West Guiana » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:48 pm

World Bowl 20

Overall Record: 39-21
World Bowls Participated: 6
World Bowls Qualified: 3
World Ranking: 12

West Guiana NationalFootball Team

QB Chris Dodd
WR Jeff Lucos
WR Dave Jemni
RB Quin York
RB Andrew Daons
TE Seth Hugs
TE Xier Smith
LM Phil Smith
LM Jack Right
LM Alex Sander
LM Klye Sevens

QB Aaron Judge
WR Walker Allison
WR Vinton Green
TE Carl Southson
LM Jay Leon
LM Zack Neilson
LB Will Kiser
LB Don Willison
LB Charles Woodson
C Matt Folkers
G Mike Ginkoski
DT Cam Deiz
DT Jeff Pothes
LM Sam Samuels
LM Steven Jackson
LM Mark Hine
LM Han Honi

LB Flipe Castor
C Juan Sanchez
G Akmid Velmi
DT Mikel Crabbs
LM Walt Door
LM Tyron Matthews
K Hiro Yshimo
P Kalyn Cons
Head Coach: Max Jino
Assn Coach: Flipo Hernandez
Assn Coach:Jack Mohammed
Civil Rights Memorial Stadium
Cap: 71,550
New Haven, West

Style Mod - 0.8

Rp Premissions
What ever you want, to the point of killing anyone. But it's called West Guiana.
Last edited by New West Guiana on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Domestic sports leagues

NS is just a state of mind, time has no boundary nor does our sanity.

Please ignore my senseless ramblings, I'm getting old.

West Angola
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby West Angola » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 pm

West Angolan World Bowl XX Team:

Head Coach: William Harris
Offensive Coordinator: John Haynes
Defensive Coordinator: Benjamin Knox
Special Teams Coach: Christopher Farrel

Formations:
Offense: I
Defense: 4-3 Zone

Note: In West Angola, it is considered dishonorable for players to leave the field unless they are missing an essential limb.

Offense:
Quarterback: Timothy Jacobs, #8
Halfback: Peter Simmons, #24
Halfback: William Harrison, #20
Fullback: Daniel Hicks, #14
Wide Receiver: Vince Rallings, #81
Wide Receiver: Joseph Rallings, #89
Wide Receiver: Jan Sopa, #33
Center: William Jones, #54
Left Guard: Paul Jarvis, #67
Right Guard: Andrew Wilkins, #42
Left Tackle: Luke Young, #56
Right Tackle: Paris Lincoln, #78
Tight End: George Finning, #54
Tight End: Donald Porrell, #48

Defense:
Defensive Tackle: Michael Yates, #35
Defensive Tackle: Christopher Unist, #49
Defensive End: Omar Tidwell, #38
Defensive End: Kevin Redding, #31
Left Outside Linebacker: Norman Farrel, #55
Right Outside Linebacker: Jackson Grinnel, #45
Middle Linebacker: Peter Young, #65
Cornerback: Isaac Jacobson, #83
Cornerback: David Veril, #86
Defensive Back: William Johnson, #77
Defensive Back: Andrew Ovar, #92
Safety: Harvey Bering, #90

Special Teams:
Kicker: George Harris, #4
Punter: Zane Realto, #6
Kick Returner: Peter Simmons, #24
Punt Returner: Peter Simmons, #24

RP injuries to my players: Y (TG me first)
Godmod other events: Y (Make it funny please!)
Style Modifier: -2
Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.95
Fourth Place: Cup of Harmony 59; Runner-Up: Cup of Harmony 55; Champion: Cup of Harmony 57

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Schmiegelland Roster

Postby Schmiegelland » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:47 pm

The Schmiegelland Roster for the Baptism of Iron

Offensive Rotation

QB: John Mazlou
RB: Joshua Mazlou
RB: Kloji Mitzla
FB: Kenji M'kladu
WR: Jordan Mazlou
WR: Louis Midlark
WR: Mango Mannui
WR: Apple Mannui
WR: Fish Mannui
TE: Emsprie Maz
TE: Muin Kalabaskenderori
TE: Juain Kalabaskenderori
LT: Evan Priesic
LG: Jundael Priesic
C: Nigel Priesic
RG: Logan Priesic
RT: Jurgen Priesic

Defensive Lineup
LE: Niesop Nejeldy
NG: Muir Nuddel
RE: Jundseit Nejeldy
LOLB: Luie Stijnin
MLB: Patrick Piesziop-Mulshanaki
MLB: Austin Piesziop-Mulshanaki
ROLB: Flue Stijnin
CB: Lun Baer
CB: Koan Baer
CB: Negedi Baer
CB: Klozu Baer
FS: Kin Muinsaakapi-Muizebnipaeteroskiet
SS: Lounidhanasi Muinsaakapi-Muizebnipaeteroskiet

Special Teams

K: Bajka Jahgv
P: Dajka Jahgv
KR: Jordan Mazlou
PR: Lounidhanasi Muinsaakapi-Muizebnipaeteroskiet
LS: Nigel Priesic

RP injuries to my players: Y, but not too bad
Godmod other events: Y, but not overboard
Style Modifier: +5

German Zerabithea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby German Zerabithea » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 pm

BRO CALL!

"Hey dudes, It's Chad!"

Chad!

"J to the R, JR bro"

JR

"And this is...

BRO FOOTBALL!

Chad: Hey dudes and dudettes, welcome to Bro Football, your number one source of brotastic news in the world of football. Here today with a special pre-world bowl show!

JR: Got that right Chad, We have the Rams group right here, probably some lame group though full of easy teams.

Ironite
Equestrian States
Cyborg Holland
German Zerabithea
Saintland
Euskirribakondara
Sibirsky
Gzbfernigambia

Chad and JR: ಠ_ಠ

Chad: Um... JR?

JR: Yeah bro?

Chad: is it just me, or did the host give the Rams a good group for once.

JR: I think so bro.

"A portal then pops out of no where and sucks them in"

Chad: Oh no dudes! It's causing a rip in reality!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.

Sports Accomplishments

Qazox
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Qazox » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Two straight 3rd place finishes for Qazox, and once again those &*%^ing Regulars got in our #@$%^&*!^&ing way again and kept us from our rightful place as champions. Everyone is back from last time around, and there is but one goal: WORLD BOWL XX CHAMPIONS. Anything else will be a failure and the players will be treated as such. If this team doesn't win the title, EVERYONE will be released from their contracts.

Uniform:
Style: +5
Coach: John Harper III
Nickname: Sharks

Starters:
Offense:
QB: Jim Zebow
RB: Ian West
FB: Thomas Bradford
WR: Larry Loring
WR: Alan Mordred
TE: Ryan King
LT: Gene Marchant
LG: Doug Young
C: Frank Stallings
RG: Mike Justice
RT: Samuel Thompkins

Defense:
DE: Victor Damien
DT: Robert Samberg
DE: Craig Boothe
LOLB: Issac Richards
LILB: Sean van der Hann
RILB: Aaron Caroll
ROLB: Bruce Neuman
LCB: Jason Rigby
RCB: Adam Creighton
SS: Roscoe Wilkens
FS: John Leiohana

Special Teams:
K: Oliver Muadh
K/P: Arthur Muadh
Ret: Peter Hamilton

Qazox will use a Pro-set of offense and a 3-4 on defense.

SCHEDULE:
MD1:  @ The Fair Republic
MD2: v. West Guiana
MD3: @ Lunar Republic Islands
MD4: v. Catholican Catholica
MD5: @ Kriegiersien
MD6: @ Crysuko
MD7: v. Slembana
MD8: v. The Fair Republic
MD9: @ West Guiana
MD10: v. Lunar Republic Islands
MD11: @ Catholican Catholica
MD12: v. Kriegiersien
MD13: v. Crysuko
MD14: @ Slembana

All of Qazox' home games will be played at the SaxerDome in SaxerVilla (capacity: 91,150)

RP PERMISSIONS:
Choose my scorers: YES
Choose scoring events: YES
RP injuries to my players: NO
Godmod scoring events: NO (Only teams ranked higher than me can record a safety against me)
Godmod injuries: NO
Godmod other events: YES (Weather conditions only)
Last edited by Qazox on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wikipage/Qazox National Football Team
Qualified for World Cups 31, 33, 35-50, 54-59, 61, 62. Runners-up: CoH 52
Baptism of Fire 44 (w/Mangolana); World Baseball Classics 1, 4, 5, 10, 13 and 23; World Cup of Hockey 7 and 14; World Bowls IV & IX; IBC X; Baptism of Iron III and VIII; NSCAA Tourney II, III (conferences/regionals), The OXEN Cup; the TOUR de QAZOX, Qazoxian Sports Festival and NS X-Games/Winter X-Games I.
World Cups of Hockey 4 & 6; World Baseball Classics 6, 8 and 9, World Bowls 3 and XXI; Draggonnii Inviyatii V, IBC XI
xkcd 1110 (zoomable!)

Ironrite
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironrite » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 am

Roster will be posted on the 12th, Reserved -
[signature]

South Ironrite Puppet (Far-Right lol) - South_Ironrite

Proud Member of the Liberal-Democrats in the NSG Senate. Ambassador to the National Centrist Party

Tekania wrote:
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Because some people are under the impression that you have to read him his rights AS YOU ARREST HIM NO MATTER WHAT, even if he's bleeding out from a bullet hole in his neck and was subsequently sedated for a few days.

"Do you understand your rights as I have explained them to you?"

"(bubbling noises)"

Two gurgles for yes, one for no.
Social Democratic Cosmopolitan
Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.18
http://www.nstracker.net/?nation=Ironrite

The Sova Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sova Empire » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:19 pm

After an abysmal Baptism of Iron run, the coach reluctantly kept his team but changed his coaching style.

One team in The Sova Empire's football league has won the last 2 season championships and will represent The Sova Empire in the Baptism of Iron and the World Bowl. The team is called the "Hurricanes" and have nicknames for the retired Atlantic hurricanes (male names only).

OFFENSE:
QB: Tomas
HB: Igor
TE: Ike
TE: Gustav
WR: Felix
WR: Dean
OT: Stan
OT: Dennis
OG: Ivan
OG: Frances
C: Charley

DEFENSE:
CB: Juan
CB: Fabian
S: Keith
S: Lenny
LB: Floyd
LB: Mitch
MLB: George
DE: Cesar
DE: Luis
DT: Andrew
DT: Bob

SPECIAL TEAMS:
K: Claus
KR: Hugo
P: Gilbert
PR: David

RP Permissions
Godmod other events: N
Style modifier: 0
☻/ This is Bob, copy & paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Quarterfinals: HWC 10
Round of 16: IBC 12, WBC 26 + 27

World Bowl Ranking: 44th, 4.52 points
World Cup Ranking: 58th, 14.8 points
World Baseball Classic Ranking: 18th, 1.66 points

Saintland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saintland » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:54 am

OOC: I have edited my stadium into my roster.

World Bowl XX Preview

(Saintland Press) Following their Round of 16 exit in the Baptism of Iron, the Kingdom of Saintland's National Gridiron Team has been preparing for the World Bowl. After the shocking losses to Northton and Kriegiersien, the Sanctii are now no longer undefeated in international Gridiron competition. The Baptism of Iron was especially disastrous for Prince Petrus, as he threw numerous interceptions and fumbled the ball countless times. Numerous times, his teammates bailed him out, but in the end his mistakes caught up to the Sanctii and now they will never get another chance to win a Baptism of Iron. "My performance in the Baptism of Iron was not up to my usual standards. I have spent the last week trying to get myself back on track as we prepare for the World Bowl. I was stunned to discover that we have drawn the #2 ranked team in the world in our World Bowl opener. We will be tested immediately when we face German Zerabithea. I will be trying to avoid mistakes on that day and I hope to lead our team to an upset victory." - Prince Petrus

In the World Bowl, there are 8 groups consisting of 8 teams. Every team was seeded from 1-8 and placed into a group. The Sanctii were seeded a 5 seed. The Baptism of Iron winners and runners-up were given a 4 seed, so the Sanctii likely fell down a seed by losing in the Round of 16 to Kriegiersien. The 83rd ranked Sanctii will open the World Bowl at 2nd ranked German Zerabithea. They will visit unranked Gzbfernigambia second. Their home opener is against 116th ranked Euskirribakondara on the 3rd day of competition. The location of this game is currently uncertain, as the National Soccer Team would play in Royal Stadium in the event that they are participating in a home playoff on that date. If that happens, the game between Saintland and Euskirribakondara would be moved to nearby Royal Park, a baseball stadium. On the 4th day, the Sanctii visit 58th ranked Sibirsky. Their 5th game is at home against 114th ranked Ironite. This is followed by a visit to 15th ranked Equestrian States. In the last World Bowl, they finished 4th. Finally, the Kingdom of Saintland will host 33rd ranked Cyborg Holland for the 7th game. After that, the same schedule will be played, with home and away reversed, for the remaining 7 games. The top 2 teams in each group will advance to the Round of 16.

Going into the World Bowl, the overwhelming favorites to advance from Group 1 are German Zerabithea and Equestrian States. While the realistic goal for this tournament is 3rd place, Prince Petrus and his teammates want to be one of the top 2 and advance to the Round of 16. The Sanctii have put their last week to good use, working on their offensive execution. The players have a lack of experience in this system. This was very noticeable in the Baptism of Iron. A week later, as they prepare for the World Bowl, they hope they are more prepared.

Running a highly complex offensive system, the Sanctii can basically run any type of offense at any type and they expect to be able to shift between different offensive styles at a moment's notice. In the Baptism of Iron, they failed to do this. In the World Bowl, Prince Petrus and his myriad of playmakers hope to light up the scoreboards. Prince Petrus can throw the ball to the Favonius brothers, his sure-handed tight ends. He can throw to an all-around great wide receiver like Ioannes Lusius. He can throw to a possession WR like Lucius Herius. He can throw to a big receiver like Matthaeus Epidius. He can throw to a burner like Thomas Lusius. He can hand off to a powerful playmaking fullback in Alessandro Ancharius. He can also hand off to Andreas Tuccius, the powerful running back or he can hand off to Petrus Maximius, the fast running back. He can bring in Matthaeus Loreius when he needs a pass catcher out of the backfield. The Sanctii offense is loaded with potential weapons. When the Sanctii are in sync offensively, you never know what to expect from them.

Defensively, the Kingdom of Saintland's National Gridiron Team uses a highly aggressive "Organized Chaos" defense, with a base 3-4 alignment. They are known for their exotic looks and for their tendency toward blitzing. Often, they will show one look and then shift into another. They attack, almost as if they are an offensive unit. This defense is led by Georgius Didius. Didius is considered one of the greatest pass rushers ever to play in Saintland. His brother Silvester is a coverage linebacker. The gigantic defensive line clogs up opposing offensive lines, freeing up space for the blitzers to get into the backfield. All 3 starting Sanctii defensive linemen weigh well over 300 pounds. The Sanctii corners are very aggressive in going after the ball, always looking for interceptions. This sometimes leads to big plays, but the Sanctii are willing to give up an occasional big play because they expect the offense to keep them in the game. When the offense is struggling, as it did in the Baptism of Iron, the corners are less aggressive and more focused on just preventing completions. The Stlaccius brothers are known for their hard hits. They hit quarterbacks hard and they hit receivers hard, always trying to knock the ball out or knock the opposing player out.

The Sanctii kicking and punting unit is superb. The Kingdom of Saintland is a country where soccer is also a popular sport, so Sanctii kickers tend to be familiar with soccer and usually have strong and accurate legs. They don't miss many field goals. Nicolaus Lusius is the brother of Ioannes and Thomas. Nicolaus is a very talented kick returner who is always a threat to break a big play. He has the same elite speed that his brothers have. The one weakness of the Sanctii special teams is kick coverage. In the Baptism of Iron, they gave up a number of lengthy kick returns. Improving their kick coverage has been a major priority over the past week.

The World Bowl will start this Sunday. Although this Sanctii team still includes the players that won Arena Bowl IV, this team is also the same team that did not meet expectations at the Baptism of Iron. Whether the Sanctii will perform well in our Kingdom's national sport is still uncertain. However, it is certain that their games will be televised live on Royal Two when they conflict with the National Soccer Team. The soccer team's recent upset victories over Krytenia and Kinitaria and their near-upset of defending champs Audioslavia have earned them a spot on Royal One whenever they play. The National Gridiron Team has not yet accomplished comparable success, so Prince Petrus's gridiron team will take a back seat to his younger brother's soccer team at least until the World Cup Cycle is over for them. The heir to the Throne of Saintland will have to prove himself all over again at the World Bowl, as the Sanctii hope for a surprise performance.

Following the disastrous end to their Baptism of Iron run, the Sanctii returned home to Saintland. Unlike Prince Andreas early on in the World Cup, Prince Petrus was focused solely on getting back into form and getting the offense into sync prior to the World Bowl.

Over the course of the following week, the Sanctii had grueling practice session after grueling practice session. They watched whatever film they could find of their group stage opponents, putting special emphasis on German Zerabithea and Equestrian States. While watching film of past Equestrian States games, they noticed that the Equestrian States players were horses.

Thomas Lusius - Do we really have to play gridiron against a team of horses?

Prince Petrus - They're in our group and they did finish 4th last time.

Paulus Favonius - Is that so? I guess that's why they call themselves the Equestrian States.

Thomas Lusius - Well, the Triple Crown is coming up soon. I've always been a fan of horse racing.

Prince Petrus - They probably don't like horse racing very much.

Andreas Tuccius - Talking horses probably don't want jockeys riding them, let alone whipping them.

Ioannes Oranius - They can talk?

Prince Petrus - If they're playing gridiron, they probably can. Otherwise, how would they know what plays to run?

Petrus Maximius - Good point, Captain.

Prince Petrus - Keep in mind that they are our 6th opponent. We play German Zerabithea first.

While Prince Petrus and the offense were watching film of opposing defenses, Georgius Didius and the defense were watching offensive film of their opponents. The offense and defense were preparing separately for their opposition. Although German Zerabithea was their first opponent, the defense was also spending most of their time talking about the girdiron-playing horses from Equestrian States.
Why I left NS Sports
NS Sports Results | Saintland Press | Commentaries on the WA's resolutions 7-22-14 update: Complete through #125 |
World Baseball Classic 27 co-host | World Bowl XXII host | World Cup of Hockey 23 host | Various Rankings | King Paulus XV Memorial Games
Official Name: Regnvm Sanctvsterra
Official Name in English: Kingdom of Saintland
Monarch: King Paulus XVI
Trigram: SNT

German Zerabithea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby German Zerabithea » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 pm

(OOC: For all intents and purposes, this is the rp I'm using for md1, along with the roster)

ZSN.com

Beginners guide to Group one and WB 20 in general

By Warren Sharp

A lot of the time, when the season starts, I get asked a ton of questions from family and friends about certain aspects of the World Bowl. So with this being a special year for the Bowl I decided to answer some general questions on the site about the WB and group one in particular.

Q: What's special about group one?

A: That's the group the Rams are in.

Q: How are the groups made?

A: First, the teams are divided into pots which go by their rankings, for instance, the Rams are in the first pot since they are ranked #2 in the world, the teams are then randomly put into groups, the size and amount generally depending on the amount of participants.

Q: So what's special about this WB?

A: Mainly (as one should notice by the tittle) that this is the 20th addition of the bowl, a special feat for any international sports competition.

Q: Who are the defending champs?

A: That would be The Regulars from The Allamunnic States

Q: Who is in Group one?

A:
Ironite
Equestrian States
Cyborg Holland
German Zerabithea
Saintland
Euskirribakondara
Sibirsky
Gzbfernigambia

Q: Who are the front runners of the group?

A: Currently, the three teams expected to be the front runners are Zerabithea, Equestrian States, and Saintland, with Cyborg Holland and Sibirsky right after.

Q: Who do you expect to win?

A: Rams win the group, ES wins second place, Saintland should make a good show of it, but is stuck between one too many good teams.

Q: I heard last year the Rams went undefeated in the group stage and had the best offense. Do you think they will repeat?

A: They'll try for sure, but the Rams got lucky last time being in a easy group, It would not surprise anyone if they lost a game or two this year. However the Rams of the past three or four years have ether been one of, or the top scoring team in the bowl. So I can see them doing it again.

Q: Which games should I look out for?

A: Any game that has Zerabithea, E.S, or Saintland playing each other, as those are the games which will most likely determine who wins the group.

And that's all I have, here's to another great season.

Sports Accomplishments

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

TEAM CASSADAIGUA- WORLD BOWL 20

Starters in Blue
Backups in Red

Coach- Kaitlyn Rinaldi (53) 4th World Bowl as Head Coach. Was Def. Coord. the prior three World Bowls, and was a starting DB as a player

Offensive Coordinator- Danielle Regan (53) (Former starting HB) 4th WB as Off. Coord.
Defensive Coordinator- Meghan Caprotti (44) 4th WB as Def. Coord; starting DB from World Bowls 12-15)

(Players with *** started in WB 18 as well. Players with a * were on WB 18 roster but did not start. Everyone else makes their debut.)

OFFENSE:
QB: #11- Jessica Minor (27) *
QB: #7- Caitlyn Fisher (25)
QB: #12- Meghan Roberson (26)

HB: #34- Stacie Meehan (26)
HB: #35- Sarah Brutton (27)
HB: #32- Carrie Moore (24)

FB: #40 Mikayla Swisher (30) ***
FB: #44- Vicky Anderik (24)

TE: #82- Sarah Nicolas (29)
TE: #88- Julia Ayala (30)
TE: #89- Tracianne Christie (28)

WR: #87- Kiersten Carmichael (28)*
WR: #80- Stephanie Reagan (25)*

WR: #81- Tiffany Gordon (23)*
WR: #83- Chelsea Carrillo (20)
WR: #84- Audrey Kelly (25)
WR: #85- Nicole Spillane (25)
WR: #86- Katrina Culpepper (27)- Primary Kick Returner/Punt Returner
WR: #19- Julia Raines (23)

LT: #69- Lynda Kaysen (31)
LG: #62- Tina Reagan (28)
C: #60- Sonya Gomez (30)
RG: #66- Rebecca Williams (24)
RT: #68- Kathleen Gload (29)

T: #63- Melissa Hamm (30)
T: #64- Amy Walls (22)
T: #61- Anna Kinkaide (24)
C: #65- Kelly Poole (25)
G: #67- Isabella Youngwirth (27)
G: #70- Heather Carson (23)
G/C: #50- Gabrielle Santana (32)

DEFENSE:
DT: #98- Laura Crepello (30)
DT: #99- Tricia Dimura (25)
DE: #92- Wendy Black (26)
DE: #94- Sandy Van Durkin (32)

DL: #90- Tatianna Zubov (31)
DL: #91- Katie Merrick (30)
DL: #93- Rachel Oliver (22)
DL: #95- Zoey Schaffer (24)
DL: #96- Lisa Quilcox (24)

OLB: #57- Tara Thompson (29)***
MLB: #53- Courtney Douglas (26)
ILB: #54- Ashley King (25)

LB: #58- Chloe Rossman (23)
LB: #59- Amanda McNichol (27)
LB: #97- Lori Schipp (28)
LB: #72- Lena Bailey (21)
LB: #76- Cara Whitney (24)

LCB: #27- Shannon Jackson (24)*
RCB: #37- Katrina Shatzky (25)*
FS: #20- Jessica Larue (31)*
SS: #22- Ericka LePage (29)*

DB: #26- Stacie Hutchinson (28)*
DB: #23- Samantha Thomas (22)- Gunner on Special Teams
DB: #21- Kimberly Mason (22)- Secondary Kick Returner/Punt Retuner
DB: #25- Danielle McNall (21)
DB: #36- Megan Breeden (24)

Special Teams:
K: #2- Brittany Malette (38)*
K: #9- Adrienne Morales (25)

P: #6- Darlene Engbert (44)*
P: #14- Alyssa Dillon (28)

Style Mod: -2.7
RP Permissions: Do whatever you want. Just don't kill or seriously injure someone.
RP Request of you: Cassadaigua prides itself on defensive play by the secondary. I request (and it is just a request) that you have the majority of your offensive success be on the ground.

Home Stadium: Concord Heights Stadium (Concord Heights, Cassadaigua). Capacity 77,000

(People may remember that our offensive line and defensive line, and other positions requiring a lot of strength and body mass were held by men. This is not happening due to a boycott from Cassadaigua’s male players, which will be my RP theme throughout the tournament).
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Kriegiersien
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kriegiersien » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Why change something that already reached the quarterfinals?

Kriegiersien Football National Team.

Coach: Sgt. Hartman

Offense: Wiki Pedia
Defense: Julian Leaks

Offense:
Quarterback: Bud Hill, Jay Simpson
Halfback: Tod Teddy, Boris Bear
Fullback: Codey Bar
Tight End: Hans Wurst, Urs Unangenehm
Wide Receiver: U. 'Saint' Bolt, Speedy Gonzales, Marko Wimmer
Tackle: Robert Right, Leonard Left
Guard: Adi Hilter, Broseph Dschughaschwili
Center:Terrence Spencer

Defense:
Defensive Tackle: Frank Finken, Robert Rot
Defensive End: Tom & Jerry
Linebacker: Artos, Portos, Aramis, Dartan Jong
Cornerback: Fire, Braker, Ice, Bones (Nicknames)
Strong Safety: Frank Fumble
Free Safety: Gregory Glitch
Nickelback: Chad Adair

Special Teams:
Kicker: Manni Burgsmüller, Axel Kruse
Punter: Michi Obermeyer
Long Snapper: Long John Snapper (Yes, that's his name)
Return Specialist: Hannibal
Gunner: Leroy Harmon

RP: Knock yourself out (or we will do it)
Winner: Championnat du monde de bandy, NS Arena Bowl, Sepak Takraw World Cup I, World Cup of Masters II

Olympic Medals:
VIII Summer Orean: 2-6-10
IX Summer Zube Kytler Bay City: 6-4-15
X Summer Centralis & Nassau Bay 7-5-12
XI Summer Aeropag 0-2-4
XII Summer Novonaya & Provinsk 9-1-7
XIII Summer Republica 13-16-16
XIV Summer Orean/Istria 22-16-18
XV Summer Terranean Coast/Bunjil 18-19-18
XVI Summer Prescott Twin Cities 11-24-25

IX Winter Olympics Arcon: 2-5-3
X Winter Baseton 1-2-2
XI Winter Prescott 3-8-7
XII Winter Prescott 1-4-5
XIII Winter Prescott 4-5-4
XIV Winter Neverend & Yeaddin 6-9-7
XV Winter Clayquot 2-2-8
XVI Winter City Centre 5-4-2
XVII Winter 1-2-1
Overall 113-124-164

Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:06 pm

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec Gridiron Knights

Rp Permissions
Godmod other events: Y(Keep them creative but no killing, no destroying a stadium and things like that). Also, please be aware and take note of the weather.
Style addition: +5

Head Coach: Matt Constantin, 48
Offensive strategy: They tends to play mixture of both throwing and running, but when in danger, passing is usually done.
Defensive strategy:
They play very gritty way of playing, and would not afraid to get dirty, bloody or break bones and kill people. They hit hard and often the enemies' players with their free-wheeling defence. Cover and tackling are also encouraged.
Starters in Bold

Offense:

QB: Luc Arvineau, Quebec Voyageurs
Jacques Kulitak, Attawapiskat Thanatos
RB: Glenn-Jacques Monhigan, Quebec Voyageurs
Ho Weon Kim, Moncton Axemen
FB: Mikael Routhenblas, Gaspe Impulse
Luc-Edwin Verras, Saint John Steelers
WR: Nathan Akiak, Attawapiskat Thanatos
Julio Alvarez-Castonelli, Quebec Voyageurs
WR: Adrian Meriwether, Montreal Alouettes
Walter Gerringong, Abitibi Wolves
TE: Adrian Taschereau, Attawapiskat Thanatos
Keith Lindlisbacher, Saint John Steelers
LT: Matt Shoalhaven, Gaspe Impulse
Jong Shin Cohen, Montreal Alouettes
LG: Joon Soo Lee, St.John's Highlanders
Brad Mancari, Sherbrooke Rams
C:Han Seo Goo, Ottawa Renegades
Zack Bryson-Cummer, Montreal Alouettes
RG: Francesco Roy, Ottawa Renegades
Ed Boily, Moncton Axemen
RT: Ellesmere Majaraj, Quebec Voyageurs
Igor Kutcherov-Tsoi, Saint John Steelers

Defense:

DE: Jean-Henri Courteau, Quebec Voyageurs
Joon Soo Milgram, Attawapiskat Thanatos
DT: Claude Montpetit, Iqaluit Thanatos
Han Soo Park, Kingston Argonauts
DE: Michael Lewis, Sherbrooke Rams
Ross Kaleentha, Ottawa Renegades
LOLB: Olivier Waters, Montreal Alouettes
Lorne Arthemas, Gaspe Impulse
LILB: Francois Therrien, Quebec Voyageurs
Gong Jin Yoo, St.John's Highlanders
RILB: Rouge Bertram, Sherbrooke Rams
Xavier Karthamos, Kingston Argonauts
ROLB: Eric Bouchard-Lee, Moncton Axemen
Luc Bolduc-Shin, Montreal Alouettes
LCB: Matt-Armand Bergeron, Gaspe Impulse
Yi Sung Goo, Kingston Argonauts
RCB: Michel Ryerson, Gaspe Impulse
Thunderbolt Park, Kingston Argonauts
SS: Woo Jin Sung, Kingston Argonauts
Samuel Hamhuis, Abitibi Wolves
FS: Gregoire Plesius, Saint John Steelers
Luc-Hyacinthe Bergeron, Ottawa Renegades

Stadium:

Iqaluit Stadium, Nunavut
Capacity: 93,890. Could be expanded to 97,850 if needed.
Built,Open Date: 7.14.2012. 9.4.2012.
Renovation: 2011

Located in Iqaluit, the northernmost city of Quebec with the population of 574,000,it's one of the most intimidating stadiums in Gridiron Football. Best known as the home of the University of Iqaluit, It is, for the every single game, packed out with crazy fans who doesn't mind being stacked into the stands or seats to watch their team play. The crowds at the stadium has always been loud and rowdy. Everything they do(when cheering for their team) is orchestrated, everything they do has got some kind of hand motion and yelling, A lot of which are profane and offending.

Weather is no better for the opposing team either. In this part of the year, the average temperature of Iqaluit's approximately -17'C in night-time, with extreme chances of snowing expected during games.
Therefore, with the combination of those 2 aspects, it's going to be a difficult venue for the opposing teams to play.

Notes.
1. All the games that are played in the stadium will start in approx. 17:30.
2. Due to the harsh climate in the area, all Football players are recommended(though not mandatory) to wear an additional clothing with sleeves to protect themselves from freezing to death.
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Kinzar
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinzar » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 pm

OFFICIAL ROSTER OF KINZAR
WORLD BOWL 20

Coach- Brian Laughlin, 52, Lexington

OFFENSE: (starters)

QB: #4 Matthew Lanier, 26, Lexington
HB: #33 Jack Stackhouse. 24, Hudson
FB: #44 Paul Dubiel, 27, La Jolla
WR: #80 “Touchdown” Scottie Brown, 28, St. Petersburg
WR: #81 Jeremiah MacIlwaine, 25, Compton
TE: #88 Adam Garrett, 30, Parkersburg
LT: #74 Brett Alexander, 29, Leicester
LG: #68 Tommy St. Pierre, 23, Taylorsville
C: #64 Kevin Barnhardt. 28, Lexington
RG: #69 Richard Townsend, 30, Garden City
RT: #77 Willie King, 28, Hudson

Others:
QB: #6 Alexander Grogan, 28, Canton
QB: #10 Chris Kelley, 25, Parkersburg
RB: #30 Larry Remsen, 29, Parkersburg
RB: #32 Kris Johnston, 22, Marion
RB (FB): #45 Darnell Thomas, 26, Brentwood
WR: (see below at PR/KR for 2 additional receivers)
WR: #84 Anthony Slavin, 33, Billerica
WR: #85 Xavier Cortez, 30, Lexington
TE: #87 Sebastian McDuffie, 25, La Jolla
Also, about 4 reserve tackles, 4 reserve guards, and 2 reserve centers. I may make names for them later, football rosters are just too big!

DEFENSE: (4-3 Base) (starters)

LE: #99 James Pryatt, 26, Lexington
DT: #91 LaTravis Wynne, 28, Taylorsville
DT: #98 Percy Sanchez, 31, Taylorsville
RE: #92 Rayshawn Washington, 26, Brentwood
ILB: #52 Adam Casey, 24, Hudson
MLB: #56 Reggie Sullivan, 28, St. Petersburg
OLB: #58 Oswaldo Montoya, 26, Compton
CB: #21 Kevin Casselle, 25, Lexington
CB: #25 Thomas Perry, 26, Marion
FS: #27 Steve Hart, 24, Leicester
SS: #28 Billy Sheheen, 28, Bridgeport

Also: Each position has 2 backups. I may create names for them later.

SPECIAL TEAMS:

K: #3 Matt Victorino, 26, Hudson
P: #10 Julius Prima, 39, Fort William
KR1/PR1: #82 Jesse Reynolds (WR), 27, Billerica
KR2/PR2: #83 Nick Floyd (WR), 26, La Jolla

Also: A backup K and P are on roster. I may create names for them later.

RP Permissions
RP injuries to my players: Yes but only say they are hurt
Godmod injuries: No
Godmod other events: No
Style modifier: -3

Home Stadium Schedule:
MD1 vs Cassadaigua, Hudson Stadium (Capacity 91,000)- Largest and most modern stadium in nation.
MD2 vs Backyard Sports, La Jolla Stadium (Capacity 62,220)
MD4 vs Catonia Majora, Lexington Stadium (Capacity 63,700)
MD6 vs Quebecois Acadiana, Compton Field (Capacity 40,187)- Older Stadium, a bit of a dump
MD10 vs Michael VII, St. Petersburg Stadium (Capacity 87,000)- 2nd best stadium. In national capital.
MD12 vs The Royal Kingdom of Quebec, Parkersburg Stadium (Capacity 58,510)
MD14 vs The Serbian Empire, The Stadium at Taylorsville (Capacity 75,000)
President: Kevin Spencer
Our citizens are called, Kinzites.

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Taeshan National Football Team

The Fitin' Falcons

Roster
# ↑ 	Name ↓ 	Position ↓ 	String ↓
11 Ryan Yorke QB/K 3/1
12 Jason Mathews RTB/ROLB 1/2
13 Isaac Lesack QB/P 2/1
14 Jeremy Dramona QB 1
18 Oliver Landis LTB/LOLB 1/2
19 Colby Adamson LTB/LOLB 2/1
30 Andrew Waldrop RTB/ROLB 2/1
50 Joe Nedley LT 1
51 Andrew Grey LT 2
52 Jack Forrest LG 1
53 Lamar Kanbury LG 2
66 Kenneth Grant RG 2
68 Jemilee Andrew RT 1
69 Johny Sinclair DT 3
71 Adam White DT 4
74 William Taharew RG 1
79 Perry Grainger RT 2
80 Adam Waraner WR/KR/PR 1/1/1
81 Jacob Martin WR/FS 3/1
82 Tadam McMurray TE/MLB 1/2
83 Mark Drake TE/MLB 2/1
84 Mathew Hainesworth WR/CB 4/1
87 Joey Drew WR/SS 6/2
88 Laurent Kariquez WR/CB/KR 2/2/2
89 Drew Lansbury WR/SS 5/1
90 Reginold Larraby DT 1
92 Grady Swann DT 2
94 Jackson Tyler LE 1
96 Andrew Ollivir RE 1
98 Tyson Argonout RE 2
99 Tyler Sanchez LE 2

Coaching Staff

Head Coach-Randall Quatrain

Offensive Coordinator-Ricky Zellefrow

Defensive Coordinator-Jacob Landsall

Special Teams Coordinator-Adam Lestew

Offensive Scheme - Flexbone Option Run and Spread Flex

Defensive Scheme 4-2-5
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports