NATION

PASSWORD

Amatuer American Football League (S2 IC thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
New Tebow
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Amatuer American Football League (S2 IC thread)

Postby New Tebow » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm

OOC/signup thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=213904
Season 3 signup thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=222899
Here is the IC thread for the AAFL. Post RPs here as well as any short OOCs I need to see. If it is of grave importance TG me. I will post results here every other day at around 4-5 pm EST although I've been known to be a bit late. If need be I may change a date for something and will post the change here before the game. The first games will be on the 4th. Remember, this is to be fun and laid back, so don't feel pressured.

Final Standings:
Division A:
Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon) 4-2
Tilson Valley National Team (Tilson Valley) 3-3
Pizza Sharks (Williamson) 3-3
Division B:
Hellhole Rapists (The Ultimate Evil) 6-0
Wendere Wizards (Gallund) 4-2
Ramkalster Thunderers (Zemkomstasost) 0-6
Division C:
Milwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats (German American States) 1-5
Pugnax Pipers(Philomachus) 5-1
Laurentia Forests (Lymantatia) 4-2
Division D:
Old Crustville Grinders (Sandwich Territories) 4-2
Kzin Konquerors (Pitrusin) 0-6
Benghazi Desert Warriors (Libyan Empire) 2-4

Season 2 Champions: Pugnax Pipers
Last edited by New Tebow on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Founder of the original Amateur American Football League
Fan of the Packers, Eagles, and of course, Tim Tebow

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Well folks, it's a new season. And guess who has the experience? Guess who has the upper hand? Guess who's ready to take it to the next level? That's right, the Grinders. As much hubris those previous statements hold, Old Crustville does think that it has a good chance. We respect the other teams, but we think that now is the time to shine for us. Don't expect too much RP'ing from us, though.

- Director X. of the Old Crustville Grinders (X for Xavier, to be specific).

OOC: Director X is very passionate, so if something IC that he says bothers you for some reason, TG me....
Member of Kennan
Kennan Diplomat to The South Pacific

Ranked 58th in the World Cup Rankings
Total Olympic Medal Count: 1 (Silver)
Reimsburgh Blues Season 1 KHL Champions
Commissioner of the Kennan Hockey League and the Kennan Premier League
Original Member of the AAFL/AAFA
Reimsburgh Tech Mariners in NSCF
Host of the SBC Bowl, and the Kazarian Cup

The Ultimate Evil
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ultimate Evil » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 pm

This is the débuting season for Hellhole Rapists of The Ultimate Evil. They're looking forward to play for a great season,and is looking forward to win. Here are some quotes from the players and the coach Stormhumperville:

"I'll be looking forward to bruise,rape anf kill those puny bastards who will play against us. Poor them."
-Herman the Pedophile,the rookie RB when asked of things that he'll be looking forward to this season-

"What's the point of asking about our plan when it comes to offence? We'll run and pass,destroying the enemy players along the way who tries to steal the ball and tackle us."
-Corn McKlesh,Star Player of offence-

"Obviously,the players we have here are the hardest,filthiest,dirtiest and horniest players anyone has seen in their life before when it comes to American Football. Have fun,you enemy f**kers ajd go die in a hole!"
-Kyle Graham,Head Coach of the team on its press conference for start of the year-

Zemkomstasost
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkomstasost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 am

"We've trained hard, and we're going to play hard," is the only statement that Coach O'Hare had for the presses as the season began, and he meant it. The pre-season had been the hardest that the previously solely-regional team had ever had, and would maybe ever have. This was their first time playing international teams, and they had to make an impression. And boy, did they mean to.

The King and Queen visited the team earlier this week at their headquarters / training field in Lower Ramkalster. Offering their best wishes, the King presented the team with a small guidon for to march onto the field with. He reminded the men that they were representing their nation on a global scale, and if they didn't do their best that he would personally reprimand them. The team understood, and proudly accepted their honors.

Everything was set for the first games.
Last edited by Zemkomstasost on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Horizon
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Horizon » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 am

Coach Smith "We have been working long and hard to break the losing streak started last year. After we break that we push for the playoffs. Expect the Mustangs to be at near the top of the league this year." This will be the second season for the Surrey Mustangs. Who last year went 3-5 after winning their first 3 games. They then stumpled in losing the next 5.
Last edited by United Horizon on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuff
Original Member of AAFL/AAFA
Surrey Mustangs 7-7 including post season 8-7 Retired April 22nd 2013

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

Tilson Valley
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tilson Valley » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 am

From TVSN: "Today athletes from Tilson Valley meet the world, as the Tilson Valley National Football Team begins it's inaugural season in the "Amatuer American Football League". The team, led by head coach Randall Butler, begin play in Division A with opponents being the: Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon) and Pizza Sharks (Williamson). Just how talented the team is will be seen soon. Starting QB Alan Gilbert from Tilson City will take the helm of the first national team and told reporters last night: 'We've been practicing hard and watching what films we can in hopes to better learn what we will be facing. We, as a team, know our country is behind us and we hope to bring honor and glory to our small nation. GO PURPLE WHITE AND GREEN!!' TVSN hopes to bring you the games as we can, though we were too late to work out details on broadcasting games live, we do hope to bring you taped games. Please check the schedule for games as they become available."
Tilson Valley
Prime Minister: Patrick Kittel (Elected 2012)
Foreign Affairs Minister: Richard Brodhead
"Give me a home in the valley"
International Sports Highlights:
VIII Winter Olympics Gold Medal - Women's Cross-Country 4x5km Relay

German American States
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Tomorrow, the Millwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats will begin their AAFL inaugural season.
Today the athletes that make up the Millwuakeesburg Fighting Wombats had a city-wide pep rally. These players are a vital part to the community spirit. The players look forward to representing their city and country with pride. The passionate fans known as the 12th man have been camping out at the National Colosseum for days now, waiting for gameday on the 4th. The players are also very exited and are ready to excite the fans.
Quarterback Cullen Poskins, straight out of Swillburg State, is ready to give his all for his hometown team.
Last edited by German American States on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC: The Demokratik Republik of Rüntenbach
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Region:Esportiva Demonym: German American
Capital: Muenchewald Trigramme:RTB Population: 67 million
Ranked 30th in the world for football/soccer(KPB:23.11)
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki
"AND I JUST STARTED SWIMMING"-SJG

Pitrusin
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pitrusin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:37 pm

The State Government of Kzin, along with the King of Kzin, have announced that an American Football team from the state are about to represent the State of Kzin and the Federation of Pitrusin. This team, titled the Kzin Konquerors, are among the first sporting teams to represent the young Federation of Pitrusin to the world. The team is currently in Division D in the AAFL with the Old Crustville Grinders, from the Sandwich Territories, and the Benghazi Desert Warriors, from the Libyan Empire. The team recently won a tournament against the other states to achieve this honor, beating the East Kmehin Roosters 28-14 in the final. Coach Owqin Pafenit hopes the team can win the division but refuses to say anything for certain.

The Pitrusin Federal Channel will air all games as soon as it can get the tapes. When the Kzin Konquerors play, all citizens have permission to watch the game, even if it coincides with work. This is a plan to build loyalty to the Federation.

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Tomorrow will begin the second season of the Amatuer American Football League. This league, although they had few teams last year still played. This year they return with 12 teams. Here in the sports crazy nation of New Tebow we look forward to the action. Many plan to gather tomorrow at the TD-Bowl in New Tebow City where all of the games will be shown on the giant scoreboard screens. All 6 games will be shown in HD for the over 130,000 fans able to make it to one of the largest sporting spectacles known to mankind.

German American States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 pm

By the way, what is the schedule?
“Tendimus ad altiora”
Order Adler Sport!(In HueD™)|National Map|Kit Directory/Discussion Thread|Sports Accomplishments|Wiki

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 pm

German American States wrote:By the way, what is the schedule?

They will be fairly random. I plan on an 8 game schedule. You will play each team in your division twice and the rest are random.

The Ultimate Evil
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ultimate Evil » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Tomorrow, as the Hellhole Rapists face a random team from their Division, the security risks will heighten on the Downtown area. The Hellhole Metropolitan Stadium,built in 1956 with the overall capacity of 275,360 people,is located in Terrorism Quarter. Terrorism Quarter is the worst off area of the city and was created over the ashes of the Homes and mansions of the Rebel forces back in the old era. When the rebels lost,they were all tortured and later executed in the Hellhole Terrorism Park which neighbours the stadium.
Now,It's the haven for the mafias and gangs of all varying kinds who fight each other for their rights in certain parts of the area. Not to mention,the extremely profitable drug manufacturing,sex and money laundering industries are well competed by countless numbers of gangs,who will kill for the sake of their money.
The Rapists' game,which showcases the true examples of uber Evileans of both men and women,will bring gangs of all sort into the stadium and the surrounding area,and will definitely charge with violence.
Therefore, foreign audience are not recommended to visit and watch their team play against The mighty Hellhole Rapists.

Zemkomstasost
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zemkomstasost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Today the Ramkalster Thunderers greeted the detachment of the RTR-7 that would serve as their security detail for the duration of the football season. The RTR-7 were thoroughly looking forward to getting some degree of responsibility and action after years of inactivity. The team was also looking forward to getting action, but of a different kind. The prep work for their first international game only increased in magnitude as the event drew closer. Every ticket to the game at the Thunderdome was sold, and an air of anticipation fell over the nation as all eyes (at least all that weren't engaged in important tasks) were turned towards their champions.

Here's to a great season to come.

Philomachus
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Philomachus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 pm

"Today... marks a new period in the history of Philomachus. We, and we alone, have been chosen for world class football. Now, we may not be the best team, we may not have the best luck, & we may not win it all. It is something that we all have to consider. But take this to heart, my friends: Miracles do not break the laws of nature. We will always have a chance to take it all! Always will the Fiefdom of Philomachus be a force to reckon with! And I promise you this: we will give you our all! I swear to coach this team harder than any other coach has pushed their team. This team will work harder than any other team in the league. And play-to-play, we will fight for every yard we gain, until the world recognizes that we put forth only the best our God has given us. God Bless."

That was the speech written by Camden Jenkins, addressing the international media. On the completion of his speech, an astounding roar of an audience five hundred thousand strong set off a minor erthquake on the outskirts of Pugnax. The players themselves are very calm. "We are prepared for international football. We have the best coach in the league, & boy can he show it," said George George, starting linebacker for the Pipers, "Our sole wish is to do well for our families, our coach, our Lord, & our nation. Not necessarily in that order, though."

Hai Herring was also able to comment to the press, "I understand that winning is important, but it isn't everything! With Coach, we have learned moral value, what it means to be a loyal citizen of Philomachus & the Kingdom of God, & believe it or not, proper grammar. I may make lame oaths compared to coach, but I promise you this, folks: Not a single football player of Philomachus will say 'like', 'um', or 'er'. I guarantee it."

Herring is the youngest player on the team at twenty years of age, but has really shined throughout practice. However, the young man was hit by a bus crossing the street only nine months ago, & still is wearing a brace. "I know people have their doubts about my readiness of play, & worry about how my leg might hinder our gameplay, but I would rather sit out a game than have our proud nation fall all because of me. Both the Coach & I agree that I am prepared to rock and roll. No one else's opinion will keep me off the field."

The Pugnax Pipers have their first game of international play at Davis Home Field, so expect the nation to be screaming at the tops of their lungs. For the world, this is the AAFL Network, straight from New Tebow.
Last edited by Philomachus on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DefCon 5- Peacetime Operations
DefCon 4- Gathering Intelligence
DefCon 3- Readied Military Assets
DefCon 2- Increased Military Use
DefCon 1- Extreme Military Use
Vekalse: Wow, you're turning me on for some reason.

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Current Standings:
Division A:
Surrey Mustangs (United Horizon) 0-0
Tilson Valley National Team (Tilson Valley) 0-0
Pizza Sharks (Williamson) 0-0
Division B:
Hellhole Rapists (The Ultimate Evil) 0-0
Wendere Wizards (Gallund) 0-0
Ramkalster Thunderers(Zemkomstasost) 0-0
Division C:
Milwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats (German American States) 0-0
Pugnax Pipers(Philomachus) 0-0
Laurentia Forests (Lymantatia) 0-0
Division D:
Old Crustville Grinders (Sandwich Territories) 0-0
Kzin Konquerors (Pitrusin) 0-0
Benghazi Desert Warriors (Libyan Empire) 0-0

Today's Games:
Surrey Mustangs @ Tilson Valley National Team
Hellhole Rapists @ Wendere Wizards
Milwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats @ Pugnax Pipers
Old Crustville Grinders @ Kzin Konquerors
Pizza Sharks @ Ramkalster Thunderers
Laurentia Forests @ Benghazi Desert Warriors

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Surrey Mustangs @ Tilson Valley National Team: 6-17 TV National Team
1st Quarter:
3-7 TV National Team

2nd Quarter:
3-17 TV National Team

3rd Quarter:
6-17 TV National Team

4th Quarter:
6-17 TV National Team

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Hellhole Rapists @ Wendere Wizards: 27-7 Rapists
1st Quarter:
17-0 Rapists

2nd Quarter:
27-0 Rapists

3rd Quarter:
27-0 Rapists

4th Quarter:
27-7 Rapists

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Milwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats @ Pugnax Pipers: 13-20 Pipers (OT)
1st Quarter:
0-0

2nd Quarter:
7-7

3rd Quarter:
10-10

4th Quarter:
13-13

Overtime:
13-20 Pipers

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Old Crustville Grinders @ Kzin Konquerors: 20-17 Grinders
1st Quarter:
7-3 Grinders

2nd Quarter:
13-10 Grinders

3rd Quarter:
20-17 Grinders

4th Quarter:
20-17 Grinders

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Pizza Sharks @ Ramkalster Thunderers: 27-13 Sharks
1st Quarter:
7-0 Sharks

2nd Quarter:
14-6 Sharks

3rd Quarter:
27-6 Sharks

4th Quarter:
27-13 Sharks

New Tebow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tebow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Laurentia Forests @ Benghazi Desert Warriors: 19-17 Forests
1st Quarter:
0-7 Warriors

2nd Quarter:
7-10 Warriors

3rd Quarter:
13-10 Forests (6 is from missed EP, not 2 FGs)

4th Quarter:
19-17 Forests

United Horizon
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Horizon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 pm

"Come on guys I expected MUCH MUCH more for you guys. That is our 6th lose in a row that is horrible. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. This was horrible outcome to lose to a brand new team. Disgraceful!" :evil: Coach Smith in a Interview after the game

"We might have to make some changes if this continues to happen wheather it be players or coaches" Mustangs GM Ray Philips
Stuff
Original Member of AAFL/AAFA
Surrey Mustangs 7-7 including post season 8-7 Retired April 22nd 2013

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

Philomachus
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Philomachus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 pm

"Oh man, what can I say," replied Coach Jenkins to questions on the outcome, "Right now, there is not a person on this planet as happy as I am! I am proud of each and every one of you. You fought through every play, you owned this game! You fought for the ball when we needed it, & you took it to the house when we asked for it. Pure joy must be a drug... I'm crazy with happiness right now! And may God Bless you all!"

"Man, some of the plays we ran just were smooth as butter," exclaimed wide receiver Moe Mulloney, "I am proud that my nation can trust me; it's truly a feeling like no other. We should enjoy this moment now; tomorrow is a new moment to live in. Congratulations to my teammates on the win, let's hope for the same results next time!"

"Just walking onto the field and realizing, 'This is the play I will win this game' gave me goosebumps," admitted starting safety Kristoffer Eskuchen. "When I looked into his (Cullen Poskin's) eyes, I just knew that this was the moment. I thought of all my friends & family back home, & made the jump..."

The game was a very tight battle, fought hard down to the wire. Defense ruled in the first quarter, but Hai Herring's sixteen yard pass to Mull Mulloney made it a seven-seven game. Ike Ikkert was a huge contributor to the win, nailing thirty & fifty two yard field goals to send the game into overtime. With Cullen Poskin driving the Wombats down the field, Kristoffer Eskuchen made a leaping catch to intercept the ball & stop the drive. He ran it all sixty four yards back for the score, sealing up a twenty-thirteen victory for the Pugnax Pipers.

"The Wombats were great opponents, they played hard & fast," said quarterback Hai Herring, "and their defense, I'll admit, was stifling. We couldn't get anything done for the whole first quarter. They were fair, honest players, & I give them my utmost respect for that. Thank you for the excitement, & I hope the rest of your season goes well..."
DefCon 5- Peacetime Operations
DefCon 4- Gathering Intelligence
DefCon 3- Readied Military Assets
DefCon 2- Increased Military Use
DefCon 1- Extreme Military Use
Vekalse: Wow, you're turning me on for some reason.

German American States
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby German American States » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 pm

The Millwaukeesburg Fighting Wombats suffered a heartbreaking loss in their first game in the Amateur American Football League in overtime to the Pugnax Pipers, 20-13. The Wombats were intercepted on the final drive to lose the game. They were heartbroken from the loss.

"The loss was completely on me" said Cullen Poskins, quarterback of the Wombats. "We were driving down the field, and I made a horrible decision. The defense gave their all, and I let the team down. I apologize for my play, and I hope we can rebound at the Colosseum in front of the 12th Man."

Millwaukeesburg looks forward to their first home game at the National Colosseum.
“Tendimus ad altiora”

Sandwich Territories
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandwich Territories » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Grinders: 20 Konquerors: 17

Overshadowed by the World Cup 63, only the very loyal of fans see the what these guys can do.

Written by: The SSN Squad.
©2013 Under the Commonwealth of Sandwich Territories Copyright Law

While soccer rules over Sandwich today, after the WC 63, the fans can come back, to what we expect to be, one of the best teams in the AAFL (OOC: Arrogance after only one game..... :lol2: ). We can't hep but be excited for this squad, especially after what Dan Stevenson had to say, noting, "First of all, I would like to give a shout out to our international soccer squad, who are doing an excellent job for their inaugural campaign. But right now, we have some work ahead of us, so we are focusing on football. Nobody retired, or left our team, so our team has unbreakable charisma. We have been through the ups and downs. But we are aiming past the play-offs. With so many teams that are just getting started, we expect to match up in the Championships. I personally expect either the Pizza Sharks from Williamson, or the Hellhole.....you know. Sorry, the Ultimate Evil, I can't say that kinda crap on live TV in Sandwich in that fashion. I'm no news reporter. However, I can report to you that these guys are like the lovable idiots from the Boston Red Sox in 2004, in the idea that we will go to all heights to win, and that the team works out well together. I think that as long as Paul Schwertfeger, our star kicker, can keep on making FG's, then we should have no troubles scoring, and our defense can clean up. I like our chances". We like our chances too, Dan.
Member of Kennan
Kennan Diplomat to The South Pacific

Ranked 58th in the World Cup Rankings
Total Olympic Medal Count: 1 (Silver)
Reimsburgh Blues Season 1 KHL Champions
Commissioner of the Kennan Hockey League and the Kennan Premier League
Original Member of the AAFL/AAFA
Reimsburgh Tech Mariners in NSCF
Host of the SBC Bowl, and the Kazarian Cup

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads