NATION

PASSWORD

[KITS/LOGOS] KT·SPORT kits / Logo design

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vettrera
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vettrera » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks for everything! It looks great.
||International Achievements||
"In Search of That Which Cannot Be Seen"

Kinitaria
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinitaria » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

(I know I said these would be up yesterday, but then I got some more requests. Anyone who posted between Phoenigetuztha and this post, your requests will be up tomorrow.)

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Technocratic State of Kinitaria | capital: Mi'ato | RP population: 145 million | demonym: Kinitar
trigramme: KIN | colours: blue and yellow | languages: Kinitar (de facto) and English | island nation | MT
Weather in Mi'ato | Litora | Serenberg

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26

Champions: Baptism of Fire 47 | Hosts: Baptism of Fire 52 (with Legalese), Cup of Harmony 60 (with Kazamatsuri), AOCAF 43

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Nation name: Gaveo
Team name: Gaveoan Football Federation (Federacion de Futbol Gaveoano)
Sport: [logos designed for any sport] Football (soccer)
Describe what you want here: [again, more detailed is better, and pictures are useful too]
Both names on the bottom and top of the seal with this,
Bruh.

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Excellent Kinitaria, thank you very much. Can I ask for just one edit.

On the Royal Laodicaea logo, can the pillars be slightly thinner and the same height as the main logo. Also can the crown be slightly smaller and the central logo slightly bigger.

Oh and can I have the lion filled in with the same red on the outside on the Regia Artadates logo please (but still with the outline).

Thank you so, so much!
WHF5: 1st (24 points)
WHF6: 15th (7 points)
WHF7: 7th (24 points)
WHF8: 5th (29 points)
WHF9: 13th (13 points)
WHF10: 4th (31 points)
WV20: 6th (75 points)
WV21: 9th (72 points)
WV22: 4th (135 points)
WV23: 10th (76 points)

Carpathia and Moldova
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carpathia and Moldova » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:22 am

Wow, that's amazing. Thank you. I'll put them to good use in the next world cup.

The Inevitable Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Inevitable Syndicate » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you so much for this! Those kits look fantastic!
The Inevitable Syndicate - Host of World Cup 66 with Audioslavia
Precursor to Mertagne (same user) and Euran Oceania Territories (IC)

San Leggera
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San Leggera » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:08 am

Nation name: San Leggera
Team name: National Team ('San Leggera')
Sport: Association Football
Describe what you want here: I'm giving you full creative control, I just ask that it contains one (or more) of these stars.

Nation name: San Leggera
Team name (or specify 'national team'): National Team
Sport: [only association football (soccer) and rugby currently available, more soon] Association Football
Logo: See above application
Sponsor (if any): None
Design: A 1st, away and keepers kit utilising any combination of red, white, blue and black (feel free to use as little or as many of these colours as you wish). Perhaps for the keeper's kit, something like this?
Any additional information:
#JusticeForGat
Flag | CoA | Map (bigger!)
I Just Want to Sell Out My Funeral

Shadowbourne
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowbourne » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm

I like the design, but it would be great if you could change the color scheme to include only the colors of our country (purple, bright green, and white), and black if necessary.

Demonym: Bournean || Trigramme: SDB || Population: 147,129,762 || Telephone Code: +817 || TLD: .sdb

3rd Place: WKC IV
2nd Place:
None
1st Place: None
NSTracker | Embassy Program | Factbook
This nation represents 75% of my real-life views.

Swyftlandre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Swyftlandre » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Nation name: Swyftlandre
Team name: Xan Isles
Sport: Multi-Sporting Event
Describe what you want here: Basically, giving you free reign here, but I need an image of a flame and the words, 'Island Games (Above the image) Xan Isles I (Below the image)'. Other than that, it's up to you.
Last edited by Swyftlandre on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Currently re-establishing my nation to a more Celtic Base. As such, my Capital is no longer San Swyft.

Capital: Avenhelm (7.76Million)
Largest Cities: Sveinhart (3.59Million), Sorro'nye (1.02Million), Faywynne (883,000)
Religion: Paganism (53%. 30% follow Swyftlandian Paganism), Atheism (41%), Catholicism (4%), Other Religions/Unspecified (2%)

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Taeshan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Kinitaria i was wondering if you could make me up a crest for Taeshan Soccer Federation...I would prefer a more circular one...With this Knight on it from my jerseys if possible http://www.nswiki.net/images/Taeshan_home_kit.jpg. The Knight would be in purple the surrounding crest in white, with a gold outline of the shape. The word Taeshan above the Knight fitting around the top of the circle.
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Cup of Harmony 35, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34, World Lacrosse Championship 2

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS), 85, 87

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10,
Quidditch World Cup 10, World Cup of Hockey 41, World Cup 87

Westfield house
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Westfield house » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:55 am

Nation name: Westfield House
Team name: National Team
Sport: Football
Describe what you want here: I want a Round Logo which is Red and Yellow and a white circle inside. In the circle I want a eagle in the middle of it. At the bottom of the circle I want a rectangle saying "Westfield House National".
Current Year: 2051 Paradisian Years (PY)
Main Nation: Boring Paradise
My Favourite RP line

Lalo Limahina
Secretary

Founded: Sep 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lalo Limahina » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 am

Nation name: Lalo Limahina
Team name: national team
Sport: football/soccer
Logo: For the upper left hand corner of the jersey
Sponsor: none
Design: vertical red and white stripes, same colors as the flag. If you can do it, I'd like the round-ish design from the center of my flag to be in the middle of the jersey as well.
Any additional information: If the above request can't be made, just do something simple.

Thanks.
A puppet of Maklohi Vai
A proud member of AO - THE place

Westros
Attaché

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Westros » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Nation name: Westros
Team name (or specify 'national team'): Westros National Team
Sport: [only association football (soccer) and rugby currently available, more soon] Football (soccer)
Logo: [picture preferred] The one that i am going to describe under this
Sponsor (if any): none
Design: [the more descriptive you are here, the better - a bad description might lead
to me not understanding what you want and you getting a different kit than expected] i would like a kit like this
but instead of yellow use white and for the second kit to be all green.

To request a logo:

Nation name: Westros
Team name: Westros national football team
Sport: [logos designed for any sport] Football
Describe what you want here: [again, more detailed is better, and pictures are useful too] A round logo with a bear and a football the colors should be Black,Red and white.With the words "Football is Passion" also on the logo
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Mantwenic
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mantwenic » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey, you are doing an awesome job with these logos... I would love to get logos for all of my premier league football clubs... but I'll present the first 8 now and later I'll present the second 8.

Nation name: Mantwenic
Team name: Morosia FC
Description: colors are red and black, nickname is the avengers, crossing sabres in logo.

Team Name: Tenshawn FC
Description: Colors are green and white, nickname is the Eagles, http://www.advantageisd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/AA-Eagle-Head-2011-gif1.gif in the logo.

Team Name: Kirie FC
Description: Colors are red, white and black, nickname is the Heralds, http://www.al-sahid.org/graphics/herald.gif if possible make green background red.

Team Name: Dauron FC
Description: colors are maroon, black and white. nickname is the Dragons.

Team Name: Ansker FC
Description: Colors are red and white year founded was 1902 and nickname is Sailors, anchor in logo. (year on bottom)

Team Name: Kempton FC
Description: Colors are red, white and gold, nickname is Crimson Knights. Founded in 1912 (again if that can fit on the bottom of the logo)

Team Name: Balan FC
Description: 3 stripes running vertically light blue and white are their colors. Stripes should be white in center and blue on either side. Year club was founded was 1892.

Team Name: Emmerson Ridge
Description: colors are black and blue, nickname is Warriors.

Thanks in advance!
Mantwenic National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOumHihLQSU

Member of Olympic Council
Accomplishments:
Qualified for WC 54
Qualified for WC 55

Mantwenic Broadcasting Service website: http://mbsnews24-7.blogspot.com/

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 am

Hello. I hope this is ok:

KITS

Nation name: Northern Arctic Islands
Team name (or specify 'national team'): Arctic Islands National Soccer Team (AINST)
Sport: Soccer.
Logo: [ The logo you're (please) going to make]
Sponsor (if any): GreenAir http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=206004&p=11401839&hilit=GreenAir#p11401839
Design: Curvy (Crossing) Stripes on the sides of the Jerseys. A reversed triangle coming from the neck to the chest.
Any additional information:
I'd like 4 Kits. (Team Home/Not Home, Goalkeeper Home/Not Home).
Team Jersey colours:
The background of the Home kit should be a light blue with white stripes and a white triangle. You may use colours from my factbook for the Out of Home kit.
For the Goalkeeper: The goalkeeper has a Light Grey with red Stripes and a Blue Triangle.
Out of Home he has a Black shirt with Turqoise stripes and Turquoise Triangle.

If something doesn't look fitting please change it.

LOGO

Nation name: Northern Arctic Islands
Team name: Arctic Islands National Soccer Team (AINST)
Sport: Soccer.
Describe what you want here: A Nordic Cross with the Colours Blue/White/Red with a football at the centre of the cross. If it seems fitting maybe add a Polar Bear. ((If it looks ugly how I described it, please do it how you would make it.))
Last edited by Northern Artic Islands on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -3.1
Social Liberitarian/Authoritarian -2.2
I am a center-left moderate social libertarian.

The problem with quotes on the Internet, is the difficulty to verify it's authenticity -Abraham Lincoln

Mytannion
Minister

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Nation name: Mytannion
Team name: FC Nyva Zvornik
Describe what you want here: 'Nyva' means something akin to 'cornfield' in Russian and Ukrainian, so if possible could we have some corn in there (perhaps stolen of an old Soviet logo for something or other), and then maybe some farming tools so a plow or combine harvester or some sort of thing like that. I'd prefer the logo to be circular but if that isn't possible that's fine. Pretty much go wild with this as long as the colours are red and black and there is some reference to farming in the logo.

Team name: Rudar Uchenik
Describe what you want here: 'Rudar' means miner in Slovenian, so if possible a reference to mining would be appreciated. Perhaps an oil rig or something similar would be good. The colours for this one are dark blue and white, with dark blue being the main colour. If possible could the logo actually be the shape of a cog or something similar with the main subject of the logo (the oil rig or whatever) being inside this. The name of the club across the top and the date '1911' at the bottom would be appreciated too. Similar to the other one, do as you wish pretty much.
The Third Republic of Mytannion
Capital: Esca - Population: 43,500,000 - Demonym: Mytanar

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.
Lacrosse: WLC IX & XVII Champions!

Royalsoldiers
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalsoldiers » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 am

Cancelled.
Last edited by Royalsoldiers on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Artic Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Artic Islands » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Is this dead or something? I mean, it's probably hard to make those things, but can OP at least announce that he's working on some?
Economic Left/Right: -3.1
Social Liberitarian/Authoritarian -2.2
I am a center-left moderate social libertarian.

The problem with quotes on the Internet, is the difficulty to verify it's authenticity -Abraham Lincoln

Rodrania
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Nation name: Rodrania
Team name: Rodrania (it's our national team)
Sport: Soccer/Football
Describe what you want here: I want a logo that says our country name. Also i want it to be Red and black whit a white tower in the center of the logo.

Thanks your for reading, and i hope you can make it :P
Pronouns are he/him if you care, tho I myself don't.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 am

I saw a good amount of quality here, let's give a try with this orders by the moment.

Nation name: San Jose Guayabal
Team name: Alianza El Roblar
Sport: Football/Soccer
Describe what you want here: A logo with an A of red color above of an oak tree in the middle of a mountain, and the near to the A, the sky and the sun and a condor flying around the oak, above the symbole set the following words "Alianza El Roblar" and below the symbol write "Est. 2005" .

Team name: C.D Loma Chata
Describe what you want here: A landscape of a flat hill with many ginger trees. above the symbol write "Club Deportivo Loma Chata" below the symbol write "El orgullo del Campesino"

Team name: National team of San Jose Guayabal
Sport: football/soccer
Describe what you want here: A person carrying the SJG flag and has a ball at his feet, that the person is on a snowy mountain view and he's wearing a blue shirt with white stripes diagonally across his chest., above the logo write "Federación Guayabalense de Fútbol" and below the symbol write "Selecta SJG, siempre con vos"
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 am

Nation name: Lunar Republic Islands
Team name: Moon Village FC
Sport: Soccer
Describe what you want here: The shape is Pentagon upside down, a moon in the center, on top of it it says "Moon Village" and on the bottom "FC" with the founding year 2012 under it. Colors are Blue, Black and White

Nation name: Lunar Republic Islands
Team name: FC Fillinnati
Describe what you want here: Red and White, square shape, on top is FC Fillinnati, on the bottom est. 2012 and in the middle is a mustang.
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

Zhenovia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhenovia » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Nation name: Zhenovia
Team name (or specify 'national team'): National Team
Logo: Griffin inside a navy blue shield...lettering should say "Republic of" on top, and "Zhenovia on the bottom".
Sponsor (if any): Kantribank

Home Kit
Design: Whatever would look best with vertical stripes...with some combination of navy, crimson, and black. The shield should be on the upper right chest. Kantribank written across the chest legibly.

Home Goalie Kit
Design: White jersey w/ navy cuffs/neck line. Same placement for shield, sponsor.

Away Kit
Design: White jerseys with navy shoulder stripes (on top of the shoulder that go partway down the sleeves). Same shield/sponsor placement.

Away Goalie Kit
Design: Crimson jersey, white shoulder stripes. Same shield/sponsor design.
Athletic Achievements
3rd: Baptism of Iron XV
Quarterfinals: 2nd Kannapian International Tennis Open (Philip Hasselstrom)
Round of 16: World Hoops Showcase

Kinitaria
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinitaria » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 pm

This topic has been inactive for a while as I was absent from NS owing to RL stuff, but as requests are being posted, the kitshop is back in business again.

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Technocratic State of Kinitaria | capital: Mi'ato | RP population: 145 million | demonym: Kinitar
trigramme: KIN | colours: blue and yellow | languages: Kinitar (de facto) and English | island nation | MT
Weather in Mi'ato | Litora | Serenberg

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26

Champions: Baptism of Fire 47 | Hosts: Baptism of Fire 52 (with Legalese), Cup of Harmony 60 (with Kazamatsuri), AOCAF 43

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you! I love them! :D
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Good ones I love it, I have two more orders.

Nation name: San José Guayabal
Team name: C.D Loma Chata
Logo: This one
Sponsor: Cooperativa Campesina Soviética.
Design: For local kit: Use the brown and yellow, with vertical stripes, For Away kit: Use the light green with royal blue horizontal stripes on the chest and then a yellow color in the rest of the shirt.
Any additional information: If you can, you can put a red hammer and sickle in the left side of the chest

Nation name: San José Guayabal
Team name : Alianza El Roblar
Logo:This one
Sponsor: Banco Nacional de SJG
Design: Local kit: Make a yellow and blue stripes on the chest, then put white to the rest of the shirt, Away kit: Use yellow and blue, usa a design like the Real Life's flag of Sweden.
Any additional information: In the away, try to do it as closest to the Swedish flag.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports