NATION

PASSWORD

1st annual Gladitoral Games (OOC)(Interest/sign ups)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

1st annual Gladitoral Games (OOC)(Interest/sign ups)

Postby Azaca » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 am

Gonna be holding the first international gladiatorial and I'm games looking for applicants and judges. Tried doing this before, but I got overwhelmed cause I was just starting out. Now I think I'm more able to handle it.

Arena:

How this will work:
The games will work like this, the host Country(Me for this time) will randomly pick two of the applicants or animals. The selected two will then RP an epic battle between eachother until the judges declare a victor. Judges will go over the fight amongst eachother and decide which person has fought more succesfully. In the case that an animal is selected then whoever donated the animal shall be the RPer. The gladiators will continue to fight until one man is declared the ultimate champion. The country that this champion belongs to will go on to be the host of the games next year. If you wish to donate any animals, just state what you are donating in your message.

Rules
1.You are free to have a champion and a judge, but in the case that your champion is called, your judge will not have a say in the outcome of that match.
2.This is based in modern day but It is inspired by the ancient Roman tradition which means swords and sheilds not rifles and kevlar. Judges are free to wear what they want.
3. No super soldiers due to the fact that they would just destroy everything and are unfair.
4. We will only take a few animals so don't flood the page with beast apps so that you'll get to fight a whole bunch
5. Under Gladiator type, you write the type of Roman Gladiator that your's most matches. i.e. Retiarius, Myrmillo, Thraeces, Hoplomanchus, etc... If you're not familiar with Gladiator types then look 'em up.
6. A Judge's decisions are final. NO EXCEPTIONS! If you argue with the judges, you'll be kicked out for the remainder of the games.
7. Have fun, don't be a stupid.

Name of Nation:
Judge name:
Status in home country:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name of Nation:
Name of gladiator:
Weapon of your gladiator:
Armor of your gladiator:
Gladiator type:
Height:
Weight:
Bio:
Animals Donated:

Judges:

Gladiators: Freidrik Holmes

Animals donated: 3 polar bears
Last edited by Azaca on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 am

Name of Nation: Azaca
Name of gladiator: Freidrik "The Ripper" Holmes
Weapon of your gladiator: Trident, Net, Dagger
Armor of your gladiator: Bronze Arm guard, Bronze Helmet
Gladiator type: Retiarius
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170
Appearance: Large muscular build, green eyes, bald (tradition for Azacan Prisoners), Missing pinkie on Right Hand( Also customary), always smiling
Bio: Freidrik was arrested three years ago for the murder of his family and sentenced to life imprisonment in a labor camp. After killing a man with a rock while inside the prison, Freidrik was brought before the court again and was sentenced to serve the rest of his term as a gladiator, entertaining crowds with his impressive strength and ability. He quickly shot up the ranks and eventually became champion of Oslo in the national games. He has also been selected to fight in the internationals.
Animals Donated: 3 Polar Bears.
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Apoctis
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apoctis » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

Name of Nation: Apoctis
Name of gladiator:Tagaroth
Weapon of your gladiator:Dual axes
Armor of your gladiator: Full, articulated plate forged from warp stone and black steal, under armour chain mail and dragon cloth.
Gladiator type:Berserker
Height: 7ft
Weight: 280 pounds
Appearance:
Bio:
Tagaroth was born a champion of Chaos, an elite warrior with the gifts of the dark gods. Blood has never stopped flowing from his hands since birth where his mother died and bled upon him. Given entirely to Khorne he now looks for glory and the blood lust inside him drives him towards any and all competition. One only wonders where his strength, skill and stamina derives from if the yard not familiar with the mysticism of chaos. As such he now descends upon this tournament and will leave thousands of combatants dead at his feet. Once mortal this shell of what may of been human is now a pure chaos being, loyal only to the dark gods and their plans.
Animals Donated: None
Last edited by Apoctis on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bringer of Apocalypse, Sentinel of all that ends, God of Destruction, Lord of the darkness, The Creature of Nothingness, King of Oblivion, Watcher in the Void, Tormentor of the mind, Titan of the Armageddon, Darkness realized, Emperor of Death,Duke of Terror, Warden of Silence, The Great hunger, Night Bringer, Patriarch of Fear, Prince of insanity, The Ever-present Nightmare, Count of the Shadows,Baron of the Night, Spreader of Chaos, Wanderer in the Abyss, The Cycle Unbroken.

Factbook
FAR wiki

Tryienne
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tryienne » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 am

Judge Aplicant:

Name of Nation: People's Republic of Tryienne.
Judge name: Dieter Case.
Status in home country: Married with 2 children.
Appearance: 1.96 Mtres. Blond, Blue eyes, Glasses and a Hat.
Bio: Dieter Case, a Roma Major natural, has always been interested in judging sport manifestations. When he was 14, he got a chance to judge his first Soccer game, and made it pretty good. Later in his life, he got interested in the old Roman gladiator games, and he has made many experience with the phenomenon. Now, it's his chance to judge the very first official game!

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Good idea.

Name of Nation: Phoenigetuzstha
Name of gladiator: Hannibalus Eupitha
Weapon of your gladiator: Falcata x2
Armor of your gladiator: Chainmail arm sleeve, Bronze gladiator helmet
Gladiator type: Dimachaerus
Height: 5'11
Weight: 85kg
Appearance: Stocky, muscular build. Blue eyes and dark-ish (North African) skin.
Bio: Hannibalus was a Carthaginian officer who defected to the Romans at the end of the Third Punic war. Once Carthage was captured by Phoenigetuzstha, he was captured and sold into slavery. He has now wound up being a gladiator. He is officially property of King Artaxerxes Eupator I, and although gladiatorial battles are frowned upon in Phoenigetuzstha, the Kings son, Mithrasiis is enthusiastic about the sport.
Animals Donated: 5 Camels
2 Crocodiles
WHF5: 1st (24 points)
WHF6: 15th (7 points)
WHF7: 7th (24 points)
WHF8: 5th (29 points)
WHF9: 13th (13 points)
WHF10: 4th (31 points)
WV20: 6th (75 points)
WV21: 9th (72 points)
WV22: 4th (135 points)
WV23: 10th (76 points)

Alesyium
Envoy

Founded: May 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Alesyium » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:14 am

The Bear people take offence at your use of Polar Bears in such events in return for their lives we are willing to send one of our own against you puny humans.

Name of Nation: Ursine Star Common Wealth of Alesyium
Name of gladiator: Rus Ironguard
Weapon of your gladiator: Huge sodding claws and teeth.
Armor of your gladiator: Thick steel as well as his natural hide
Gladiator type: Erm...not really applicable but the closest in armour category would be Hoplomachus
Height: 10 feet long
Weight: 280kg
Appearance:http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/833/833839/the-golden-compass-20071108025130645-002.jpg
Bio: Upon hearing of the unnecessary slaughter of his dumbkin (The Bear people's term for their insentient brothers) the Bear People decided to offer one of their own in their place. Within a little time they selected Hesir First class, Rus Ironguard. A veteran of the Alysian military, and big even for his kind, he is a mighty opponent for any gladiator. Armoured to the hilt with tough steel he keeps the mantra of his people at heart. "We are the Bear, and we know no fear!"
Animals Donated:none

OOC: Although intelligent my gladiator is designed to take the place of the animals and will not enter any tournament. This is mostly cos else wise he may be slightly op.
Last edited by Alesyium on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to NS Sports