NATION

PASSWORD

S'CHURDOHP CUP 1 rosters/rp/results

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Carmadin
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

S'CHURDOHP CUP 1 rosters/rp/results

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 pm

All right! The First ever S'churdohp cup (freedom cup in carmadese) is set to begin! Signups closed today, and the 12 nations competing are sure to make this an amazing tournament with great matchups, awesome runs, and fantastic upsets.

Competing Nations

Sarunus
Salchar
Franklim
Bergnovinaia
Gandham Islands
Bucknia
Pipos12pies
Arcaniss
Alejopolis
New High Charity 24
Carmadin
Thatius

Format

This Tournament will be run by a triple elimination format. It is like Double Elimination, but with a few twists. Firstly and obviously, instead of twice, you must lose 3 times before you are eliminated. Secondly, depending on the outcome of your match, you advance multiple rounds. A victory advances you 3 rounds ahead, a tie 2, and a loss 1. I.e.: Say a quick tournament was played by teams A,B,C,D,E,and F. In round 1 A defeats B, C defeats D, and E and F tie. B and D play in round 2. The winner goes to round 5, the loser goes to round 3 with E and F, and in the event of a tie, both teams move on to round 4 with A and C. Etc, etc. You lose 3 times, you are out. Play to the final 2 teams, and then the S'churdohp Cup Grand Final will be played.
d, a tie 2, and a loss 1. I.e.: Say a quick tournament was played by teams A,B,C,D,E,and F. In round 1 A defeats B, C defeats D, and E and F tie. B and D play in round 2. The winner goes to round 5, the loser goes to round 3 with E and F, and in the event of a tie, both teams move on to round 4 with A and C. Etc, etc. You lose 3 times, you are out. Play to the final 2 teams, and then the S'churdohp Cup Grand Final will be played.[/spoiler]

Stadiums

Even Numbered rounds will be played at Carmadin Seashore Stadium, Capacity 59,000 on the Sen Peninsula on the Northern coast. Odd Numbered Rounds will be played at Shin'dohm Memorial Football Grounds, Capacity 63,000, on Shin'dohm island off the Northeast Coast. Round 1, the grand final, and any rounds after the field has beennarrowed down to 4 teams will be played at Carmadin Park, in the Capitol, Chahr, Capacity 102,000

There will be huge fan turnouts for all games, especially if the Carmadin team will be in the same round as the winner or loser of the match. Team Carmadin's Games will most likely all sell out.

Stadiums

Even Numbered rounds will be played at Carmadin Seashore Stadium, Capacity 59,000 on the Sen Peninsula on the Northern coast. Odd Numbered Rounds will be played at Shin'dohm Memorial Football Grounds, Capacity 63,000, on Shin'dohm island off the Northeast Coast. Round 1, the grand final, and any rounds after the field has beennarrowed down to 4 teams will be played at Carmadin Park, in the Capitol, Chahr, Capacity 102,000

There will be huge fan turnouts for all games, especially if the Carmadin team will be in the same round as the winner or loser of the match. Team Carmadin's Games will most likely all sell out.

Scorination

Scorination will be done using an unique scorinator i developed. Each team has a pot. In each pot are the following scores:
6 0''s
7 1's
6 2's
4 3's
3 4's
1 5
1 6
1 7

for rp bonuses, rp's will be given a rating frome 1-5. For each rating, the following will be added to the pot:

1- one 2 and one 3
2- two 2's, one 3, and 1 four
3- 3 2's, two 3's and 1 4
4- 3 twos, 3 threes, 2 fours, and one 5
5- 3 twos, 4 threes , 3 fours, and 2 fives

for Rosters, the maximum bonus will be 3.

I will be llooking for quality, quantity, spelling, creativity, knowledge, and reasonable events events ( scoring 7 goals in the last 5 minutes is not reasonable!)

Mayches will be scorinated at about 500 eastern time.
2. The winner goes to round 5, the loser goes to round 3 with E and F, and in the event of a tie, both teams move on to round 4 with A and C. Etc, etc. You lose 3 times, you are out. Play to the final 2 teams, and then the S'churdohp Cup Grand Final will be played.[/spoiler]d, a tie 2, and a loss 1. I.e.: Say a quick tournament was played by teams A,B,C,D,E,and F. In round 1 A defeats B, C defeats D, and E and F tie. B and D play in round 2. The winner goes to round 5, the loser goes to round 3 with E and F, and in the event of a tie, both teams move on to round 4 with A and C. Etc, etc. You lose 3 times, you are out. Play to the final 2 teams, and then the S'churdohp Cup Grand Final will be played.[/spoiler]

Stadiums

Last edited by Carmadin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<PIS>: You say boom. I worry
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
WHF 9: 10th place with 16 points
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:37 pm

I apoligize for the warped post round 1 matchups are as follows:

Gandham Islands vs New High Charity 24
Sarunus vs Arcaniss
Alejopolis vs Carmadin
Salchar vs Bucknia
Thatius vs Bergnovinaia
Pipos12pies vs Franklim

so sorry if the post confuses anything that you need to be made clear just ask. :)
4th Place in the Kickball World Championships. Reached the Ro16 in the 12th World Lacrosse Championships. Ranked 19th In the World for Lacrosse. Currently ranked 12th in the World in Babbage Rules. Accepted to CoH's 49-51. Quarterfinals in Beach Cup V. Gold Medal in Kemelilui at the I World Games. Co-creator of Kemelilui, included in XKorinate 0.3.3. Champions, Campeonato Rushmori Juvenil Sub-17. Champions, Lake Moritz Curling Gloriakos. Third Place, Copa Rushmori VII. My KPB Rank is as follows: #43, 16.23
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Sarunus
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarunus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:39 pm

GK- Dennis Logan
Def. - Roberto Golightly
Def. - William Santiago
Sweeper - Brent Foley
Left Mid. -Mark Mathes
Center Mid. - Jessie Ortiz
Right Mid. - Barry Leedom
Wing - Tony Mckenzie
Wing - Andrew McCollum
Forward - John Merrit
Forward - Norman Richardson

BENCH
GK - Kenneth Yokum
Def. - Chris Micham
Mid. - Sean Allen
Wing - Charles Spencer
Forward - John Elwood
New here. Gonna be posing a lot :)

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm

The Official Roster of Thatius for the S'Churdohp Cup:

GK- Lukas Tomic, #5
LDEF- Marcel Montanes, #21
RDEF- Marko del Gianna, #34
DEF- Bernard Rosol, #2
DEF- Max Lopetti, #19
MID- John Hanaska, #13
MID- Blaise Kavcic, #6
MID- Daniel Nestor, #27
MID- Maximo Machadio, #22
FOR- Alex O'Brien, #3
FOR- Toby Karlsson, #7

Reserve:
FOR- Franco da Villa, #10
GK- Marik Ballack, #17
DEF- Philippe Xanat, #20
MID- Ivan Erdasco, #8
MID- Giorgio di Selini, #16

Bucknia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bucknia » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Democratic Republic of Bucknia
Nickname: Black Star Warriors

Head Coach: Sinbad Aman
Assistant Coach: Diego Rodriguez
Trainer: Michael Terms
Assistant Trainer: Naishan Travis
Scout: Andre Reginald
Assistant Scout: Marquez Vilandro
PR Spokesperson: John DiMario

Sponsor: Pumanji
Style Modifier: +2

Formation: 4-4-2
(Roster had been reselected following Bucknia Power League Season)
LS: Maurice Jackson #17(Dijohn United)
RS: Lorenzo Joyner #23(Joyner Athletic)
RCM: Ronald Washington #15(Dijohn United)(Falcon Wing Winner)
(Captain)LCM: Tom Dolan #11(Athena F.C.)
RM: Dwayne Malex #8(Wilson-Rocky United)
LM: John Paris #9(Maria F.C.)
LB: Vernon Germain #2(Saint Lafayette)
CB: Matthew Bonds #6(Saturn F.C)
CB: Mario Jermaine #5(Olympic Maria)
RB: Jerome Rasta #7(Island Jam F.C.)
GK: Marcelle Linae #1(Olympic Maria)

Reserves/Subs:
ST: Rufus Hallow #3(Saturn F.C))
CM: Jordan Keys #4(Wilson-Rocky United))
RM: Tevin Osborn #10(Wilmington F.C.)(Bucknia Division 2)
LM: Jose Marino #12(Joyner Athletic)
CB: Rafael Rodriguez #13(Madrid F.C.)(Bucknia Division 2)
CB: Vunder Munich #14(Saint Lafayette)
GK: Dashon Lynch #15(Dijohn United)

Alejopolis
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Official Dispatch From Alejopolis

Postby Alejopolis » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Firstly, the Ministry of Sport of Alejopolis would like to express that it is a great honor to be able to play its opening match against the host nation. We expect a huge home-crowd advantage for Carmadin but we know that a massive amount of Alejopolisers will attempt to silence your crowd!

Secondly, the Ministry would like to send out its official roster for every competing nation to witness:

VIPS in attendance: the President will attend every match along with his Vice President due to this being the first futbol tourney for Alejopolis, a historic event indeed...

Head Coach: Alejo Valentinis - he is such a legend that he refuses to use any assistants

Starting Lineup (position - name - kit number):
In the 4-4-2 lineup -
GK - Ganzo Gallinari - 1
RB - Bobi Ayolis - 2
CB - Xavier Rodrigoz - 3
CB - Karlos del Valle - 4
LB - Gordis Bosque - 5
RM - Cochinis Quilombus - 6
CM - Roburt Masquenada - 7
CM - Putis Putinskis - 8
LM - Alfagoro Paezzoto - 9
CF - Picola Pelota - 10
ST - Mete Golazo - 11

Bench:
GK - Nunque Jogo - 20
DEF - Bonis Dofenseris - 21
DEF - Cayatis Boludis - 22
MID - Ferro Canagretonis - 23
MID - Pase Pefrectolez - 24
FOR - Soimui Boinno - 25
FOR - Sosun Imbezol - 26

Kit:

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Carmadin National Football Team
Sauh'h'dohm Zl'xohj ahz Tohg'auh'tohm ohw Kahr'mah'dihn
Nickname: Oymaeh D'mow Choyj (yellow, blue, and red)

Head Coach: Iythow Xah'h Choysz
Assistants: Vehchowng I
Cheeshoosh Shaeh'h

Players:

GK- Kihxaw Jahp
Def- Guh Thi Nurng
Def- Oo Gaht'oth
Sweeper- Ot Aeh Waw
Mid- Ahnger
Mid- Owva Ihwo
Mid- Chaw Oyt'j
Mid- Dowv Daz
Fwd- Ot'j Choy Othozur
Fwd- Ataeh Ahsaeh
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:23 am

Team Carmadin Prepared for S'Churdohp Cup

The Carmadin national football team was able to get in some practice time at Carmadin Park, site of the round 1 matchups, yesterday. This will be the first time ever a tournament has been fought out on Carmadin soil, and the host nation wants to do everything they can for the guests (including beat them). Team Carmadin plays its first match Saturday against Alejopolis. GO CARMADIN!!!!!!!
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:43 pm

First matches will be played saturday :)
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Salchar
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Salchar » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

TEAM SALCHAR
national roster

GK- Running Narglatch
Def- Walking Narglatch
Def- Stalking Narglatch
Mid- Pouncing Narglatch
Mid- Tiptoeing Narglatch
Wing- Sprinting Narglatch
Wing- Strolling Narglatch
Fwd- Jumping Narglatch
Fwd- Hopping Narglatch
16th in copo coutu
2nd in group at the VII Winter Olympics

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Round 1 rp cutoff!! Sorry its a little late :)
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Here are the round 1 results

Round 1
Played at Carmadin Park, Chahr, Carmadin

Gandham Islands 0:1 New High Charity 24
Gandham Islands to round 2, NHC24 to round 4

Sarunus 3:1 Arcaniss
Sarunus to round 4, Arcaniss to round 2

Alejopolis 4:4 Carmadin
Both to round 3

Salchar 2:2 Bucknia
Both to round 3

Thatius 3:1 Bergnovinaia
Thatius to round 4, Bergnovinaia to round 2

Pipos12pies 1:0 Franklim
Pipos12pies to round 4, Franklim to round 2

Currently in round 2-
Gandham Islands (0-0-1)
Arcaniss (0-0-1)
Bergnovinaia (0-0-1)
Franklim (0-0-1)

Currently in round 3-
Carmadin (0-1-0)
Alejopolis (0-1-0)
Salchar (0-1-0)
Bucknia (0-1-0)

Currently in round 4-
New High Charity 24 (1-0-0)
Sarunus (1-0-0)
Thatius (1-0-0)
Pipos12pies (1-0-0)

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS

Arcaniss vs Gandham Islands
Bergnovinaia vs Franklim
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

No rps?? Ah well, heres the cutoff for all those nonexistent roleplays :p
Last edited by Carmadin on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Round 2 Results

Round 2
Carmadin Seashore Stadium, Sen, Carmadin

(0-0-1) Arcaniss 1:3 Gandham Islands (0-0-1)
Arcaniss to round 3, Gandham Islands to round 5

(0-0-1) Franklim 3:5 Bergnovinaia (0-0-1)
Franklim to round 3, Bergnovinaia to round 5

Currently Competing in:
(teams in red have 2 losses and are facing elimination)

Round 3-
Carmadin (0-1-0)
Alejopolis (0-1-0)
Salchar (0-1-0)
Bucknia (0-1-0)
Arcaniss (0-0-2)
Franklim (0-0-2)

Round 4-
Sarunus (1-0-0)
Thatius (1-0-0)
Pipos12pies (1-0-0)

Round 5-
Gandham Islands (1-0-1)
Bergnovinaia (1-0-1)

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS

Arcaniss vs Alejopolis
Franklim vs Salchar
Carmadin vs Bucknia
Last edited by Carmadin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Kihxaw Jahp lay in the goal box. His uniform was muddy, and he lay in the exact position he had fallen in. All around him, their was activity, shouting, running. The scoreboard at Carmadin Park buzzed for a goal. The "massive amount" of Alejopolis fans, while not nearly close to the huge Carmadin turnout, howled with delight. The alejopolis goalscorer slid in the mud, and was mobbed by his teammates. Kihxaw spit out a piece of grass.

How could he have missed it? It was a textbook dive. He could still feel where the ball had bounced off his hands. Then, inexplicably, it had found the net, and Carmadin's lead was lost.

How could they have given that up? Owva Ihwo had scored in the 17th minute, and that had everyone hopeful. Then Ihwo scored again in the 28th, and the carmadin fans had settled back in their seats, ready to watch their team hand Alejopolis a good and proper thumping. But it didnt come. Alejopolis scored 3 goals in 20 minutes, and carmadin was down 3-2 at halftime. That's why it was so amazing that Dowv Daz scored just 9 minutes into the second half to tie the score, even more amazing when, on the very next play, Ot'j Choy Othozur scored to make it 4-3. And thats why it was extra heartbreaking when a ball popped out of a mob of players, and, astoundingly, found the back of the Carmadin net. That was why Carmadin had a round 3 match instead of a round 4 battle. That was why Carmadin had the highest scoring draw in team history. That was why Kihxaw Jahp lay with his face stuck in the mud. And this is why we all want Carmadin to defeat Bucknia and make their fans proud.

TEAM CARMADIN TRACKER
Goalscorers-

Owva Ihwo- 2
Dowv Daz- 1
Ot'j Choy Othozur- 1

Matches-

Carmadin 4:4 Alejopolis
Carmadin vs Bucknia
Last edited by Carmadin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Round 3 rp cutoff :)
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Round 3 Results

Round 3
Played at Shihn'dohm Memorial Football Grounds, Shihn'dohm, Carmadin

(0-1-0) Alejopolis 2:0 Arcaniss (0-0-2)
Alejopolis to round 6, Arcaniss Eliminated

(0-1-0) Salchar 4:4 Franklim (0-0-2)
Both to round 5

(0-1-0) Carmadin 1:1 Bucknia (0-1-0)
Both to round 5

Currently Competing in:
Red= Facing Elimination

Round 4-

Sarunus (1-0-0)
Thatius (1-0-0)
Pipos12pies (1-0-0)

Round 5-

Bergnovinaia (1-0-1)
Gandham Islands (1-0-1)
Salchar (0-2-0)
Franklim (0-1-2)
Carmadin (0-2-0)
Bucknia (0-2-0)

Round 6-

Alejopolis (1-1-0)

Round 4 Matchups-

Pipos12pies vs Thatius
New High Charity 24 vs Sarunus
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Alejopolis
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alejopolis » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:28 pm

The Al And La Sports Show

Al: Hey Alejopolisers, welcome to another edition of your favorite sports program. Unfortunately, due to satellite difficulties, we were unable to transmit our show live from Carmadin after the match against said nation.

La: Needless to say, Al, EVERYONE knows the score was 4:4 because EVERYONE watched this highly anticipated matchup. Golazo made that very memorable bicycle kick for the goal that wrapped up what turned out to be a thriller in Carmadin.

Al: True that, homie. The atmosphere was very lively and there were plenty of supporters from both sides.

La: Anyways, the Alejopolis national team was able to get a convincing 2:0 victory over Arcaniss. Bobi Ayolis, the defender, scored the first goal off a header from a corner in the first half.

Al: And, the second goal was quite peculiar. Arcaniss, facing certain elimination in the 90th minute, was forced to give up a penalty kick to avoid what would have been their downfall. Coach Valentinis, with his great ego, decided to make Gallinari, our goalie, take the penalty kick.

La: And he made it.

Al: Indeed, he really did. Arcaniss fans felt disrespected and booed all their way back to their own country.

La: We can tell Valentinis is confident in his squad.

Al: And we will see how much farther Alejopolis gets.

La: Go for the gold!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Round 4 rp cutoff
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Round 4 results

Round 4
played at Carmadin Seashore Stadium, Sen, Carmadin

(1-0-0) Pipos12pies 1:2 Thatius (1-0-0)
Pipos12pies to round 5, Thatius to round 7

(1-0-0) New High Charity 24 0:2 Sarunus (1-0-0)
New High Charity 24 to round 5, Sarunus to round 7

Currently Competing in:

Round 5-

Salchar (0-2-0)
Franklim (0-1-2)
Bergnovinaia (1-0-1)
Gandham Islands (1-0-1)
Carmadin (0-2-0)
Bucknia
(0-2-0)
New High Charity 24 (1-0-1)
Pipos12pies (1-0-1)

Round 6-

Alejopolis (1-1-0)

Round 7-

Thatius (2-0-0)
Sarunus (2-0-0)

Round 5 Matchups

Bucknia vs Bergnovinaia
Franklim vs Carmadin
New High Charity 24 vs Pipos12pies
Gandham Islands vs Salchar
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Thatius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatius » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Thatian Broadcasters United

Not all good things come in good packages is the saying. Yet that same sentence can be applied to the Thatian Men's Football Team at the S'churdohp Cup in Carmadin.

Twenty-three players and coaches from Thatius- starters, reserves, trainers- all came to Carmadin as naive, yet not expecting anything. They were just a bunch of players who trained with the rest of the Thatian National Soccer Team, but didn't participate in the Olympics, and had part-time jobs elsewhere. Even the Team Captain, Daniel Nestor (Left Midfielder, #27) was going to classes for part of the time while he was not training. He had the potential for the Olympics, but a recent family-issue halted his departure with the rest of the Thatian team. But he found a special opportunity with some friends. The Thatian government had found a tournament called the S'Churdohp Cup in Carmadin and said that he should pull a squad together and enter the tournament. So he gathered a few of his teammates who didn't make it to the Olympic Team, but were almost as good, and hopped on the plane to Carmadin a few days later. They found the coach of Voralberg United to help coach them while they were in Carmadin, and hired a few trainers. Thankfully it was all paid by the Thatian government.

After arriving, the team headed to the hotel for a sleep after the dreadful plane ride. Too much turbulence and little kids were taking pictures when they were supposed to be sleeping (an inside reporter states, as he was traveling along with the team.) The following day they were scheduled to play the team from Bergnovinaia. Everything went well this time, the van ride over was smooth, each player listening to his music or chatting along with a seat mate. The arrival at the stadium, they were met by a few fans who had also flown from Thatius, and had worn their crimson-red shirts. A few players took pictures before heading in the locker room to get changed. An hour and a half later, the match started. Goalkeeper Lukas Tomic had three miraculous saves, and let only one goal in. Two other times the ball hit the goal-post before going out of bounds for a goal-kick.

The attack was much better. Alex O'Brien led the team with two goals, and Blaise Kavcic, center midfielder, had one. It was enough to have the game score at 3-1, Thatius. The second match for the squad was against Pipos12pies. Only one goal was scored against the Thatians, and two goals for them. They advance to Round 7 where they will play Sarunus, also an undefeated team.

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:00 pm

Sorry its so late, RL can be annoying :p
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Round 5 results

Round 5
at Shihn'dohm Memorial Football Grounds, Shihn'dohm Island, Carmadin

(0-2-0) Bucknia 2:2 Bergnovinaia (1-0-1)
Both to round 7

(0-1-2) Franklim 3:2 Carmadin (0-2-0)
Franklim to round 8, Carmadin to round 6

(1-0-1) Pipos12pies 0:2 New High Charity 24 (1-0-1)
Pipos12pies to round 6, NHC24 to round 8

(0-2-0) Salchar 1:0 Gandham Islands (1-0-1)
Salchar to round 8, Gandham Islands to round 6

Currently Competing in:

Round 6-
Alejopolis (1-1-0)
Carmadin (0-2-1)
Gandham Islands (1-0-2)
Pipos12pies (1-0-2)

Round 7-
Thatius (2-0-0)
Sarunus (2-0-0)
Bucknia (0-3-0)
Bergnovinaia (1-1-1)

Round 8-
Franklim (1-1-2)
Salchar (1-2-0)
New High Charity 24 (2-0-1)

Round 6 Matchups

Carmadin vs Gandham Islands
Pipos12pies
vs Alejopolis
Last edited by Carmadin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh man, oh man. RL is hectic. I like NS better :p Round 7 rp cutoff
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Carmadin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Carmadin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 pm

ROund 7

Carmadin 1:0 Gandham Islands
Carmadin to round 10, GHI eliminated

Alejopolis 2:4 Pipos12pies
Pipos12pies to round 10, Alejopolis to round 8
Help create a new sport!
Copa de Mercury
Embassy Program
Я люблю Україну!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports