NATION

PASSWORD

Baptism of Fire 43 Rosters/RP/Scores Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Baptism of Fire 43 Rosters/RP/Scores Thread (IC)

Postby Kagdazka and Pazhujebu » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Welcome to this, the forty-third edition of the prestigious Baptism of Fire, hosted by ASMV and K&P! With the opening of this thread, the NationStates Football World Cup 56 cycle has officially begun!

The Baptism of Fire is one of the most renowned tournaments in NS Sports. It accepts entry only from teams that have no KPB ranking (the equivalent of the RL FIFA World Ranking), meaning only nations without a history of entry. (Sometimes this means brand new nations; sometimes this means experienced veterans who are just trying out football RPing for the first time.) As one of the World Cup Committee-sanctioned events, participants can gain their first-ever KPB points and begin their long journey to the top of the NS Multiverse. Most importantly, the Baptism of Fire is the grand gateway into the big fun world of the NS World Cup and all of the drama and excitement that comes with it.

But as important the BoF is for beginning nations, it is still widely followed and appreciated by the experienced nations of the NS multiverse. Why? Because roleplay (or RP) is one of just two determining factors for success for participants (the other being sheer dumb luck). That makes the Baptism of Fire unique, and as such you can assume that the whole NS world will be watching your team.

RP well and RP often, and you could see your players hoisting the trophy at tournaments' end! The only other thing you'll need is luck; scorinators do use random numbers and, just like a game of cards, sometimes things just don't go your way. Margaret, God of All Things Random, is merciless in her unkindness, and the dearest wish of your hosts, Andossa Se Mitrin Vega and Kagdazka and Pazhujebu, that you never fall victim to her cruelty. Alas, however, she shall surely claim many a scalp, as she always does.

Who will be participating in this tournament, you ask? Here is the full and final list, which includes 48 nations:

Cyborg Holland
Matting
Michael VII
Southern Cynocephali
Scrap Brain Zone
Chetkosk
Darmen
Jimmer Fredette
Princess Béatrice Island
Southwest 2Fort
Old Havansk
Okunion
Burty Royals
Kalumba
VANTELIRA
Ideam
Beaverriver
Sneaky Nuts
Jedi8246
Arnett Mead
West Guiana
Nitrome Island
Nicole Riche
Kalengorod
Itailian Maifias
Armorgames
Nzyghistan
Rebel Slaves
Autobotious
Nordstaaten
San Havana
Camerania
Alexanderburn
Bleak Rock
Cbngggfv
Licienta
Ockkorlond
Nothan
Florinthus
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Rent is 3 Damn High
Lesser Cotswalds
Utmost Upright
New Palmouth
Oiseaui
Yankees123
Savski Venac
Citadel of Cittagazze

TGs will be sent to each of these nations in the hopes that as many teams as possible can participate.

These teams will be assembled into eight groups of six. (A draw will be conducted in coming days in order to randomly sort these teams into groups.) Four of those groups will play in the nation of Andossa Se Mitrin Vega and the other four will play in the nation of Kagdazka and Pazhujebu. Teams that finish in fourth place or higher in their respective groups will advance to the knockout phase. This means that 32 nations will play in the first round of the knockouts, 16 in the second, 8 in the quarterfinals, 4 in the semifinals, and of course 2 in the final, to be played in the newly refurbished 96,000-seat Graha'ajat Stidiyama in the misty, jungle-covered mountains of the Zahuj Peninsula in Pazhujebu.

ASMV Stadium Information
K&P Stadium Information

New to RPing? No problem.

First of all, you'll want to read this.

Second of all, and more specifically speaking, here's how this tournament will work. A scorinator (which is a computer program which weighs different factors in order to somewhat randomly generate scores for sports games), in this case xkoranate 0.3.2, will generate scores on a daily basis. In order to improve the odds that the scorinator will be kind to you and your team, you are encouraged to leave an in-character (IC) post, at any time, detailing the events that are surrounding your team, your team's fans, your team's coach... your team's... well... anything, really! This post, known as an RP, will be evaluated for quality by the hosts and plugged into the scorinator.

Even a single RP just once during the group stage will dramatically improve your chances of beating a team that never RPs. Quality is more important than quantity.

Need RP ideas? Think about this example. Let's say you've created a roster for your team, and you've decided that a striker named David Hernandez is the best player on the squad. You can go with the most "conventional" type of RP, and write about David's performances for the team from the perspective of a newspaper match report. That's fine. But you can also take different approaches to David's Baptism of Fire experience; you could write about his experience on the field first-person, or you could write from the perspective of a fan hurling abuse at him, or you could write about an opposing player sizing him up before the game, or you could do a statistical analysis of his performances... you could even write about his personal history, long before he ever came to ASMV or K&P for the BoF!

The sky is pretty much the limit when it comes to the Baptism of Fire. In fact, the only limit is this: don't violate any RP permissions from other teams. What are those, you ask?

My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:

Choose my goalscorers Y/N
Godmod scoring events Y/N
RP injuries to my players Y/N
Godmod injuries to my players Y/N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y/N
Hand out red cards to my players Y/N
Godmod other events Y/N

Copy and paste this box into your roster, when and if you post one. Bold, italicize, or otherwise indicate your responses to all these questions, so that your opponents know how far they can go when they're talking about your team.

Both rosters and RPs can go here in this thread, as will scores, when the hosts "cut off" RPs for the evening. (These cutoff times will be around 03:00 UTC or 10 PM US Central Daylight Time for ASMV's groups, and around an hour or two later for K&P's groups.)

What does not belong here in this thread, you ask? In short, anything that's not IC. Do not post questions for the hosts here. Do not post tangential comments here. Do not make observations of the scores here. All of that stuff should go here, in the Baptism of Fire 43 Discussion Thread. If you make enough out-of-character (OOC) posts in this thread to sufficiently annoy either of the hosts, you risk having your RP bonus reset, scuppering your chances of winning your next match.

'Tagging,' or posting things like 'cannot RP now, will RP here later' will be considered OOC remarks. In addition to being totally unnecessary (as in sports RPing the order in which teams make posts does not matter), they are exceptionally confusing for both hosts and fellow players to try and keep track of.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I or ASMV will add more if there's any information we've forgotten. Good luck to all!
Last edited by Kagdazka and Pazhujebu on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Federation of Kagdazka and Pazhujebu

Baptism of Fire 25 Champions (The Pazhujeb Islands), Baptism of Fire 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka), AOCAF 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka and Pazhujebu), Baptism of Fire 43 Co-Hosts, Baptism of Fire 45 Co-Hosts

Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagdazka and Pazhujebu » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm

GROUP SCHEDULE

MD1: 1v6, 2v5, 3v4
MD2: 6v4, 5v3, 1v2
MD3: 2v6, 3v1, 4v5
MD4: 6v5, 1v4, 2v3
MD5: 3v6, 4v2, 5v1

GROUP STAGE DRAW

Groups A, B, C, and D will be held in Andossa Se Mitrin Vega, and Groups E, F, G, and H will be held in Kagdazka and Pazhujebu. Consult the stadium information (links provided in the OP) posts in order to see specifically where your team will be playing.

GROUP A
Bleak Rock
VANTELIRA
Cyborg Holland
Citadel of Cittagazze
Arnett Mead
Licienta

GROUP B
Cbngggfv
Scrap Brain Zone
Oiseaui
West Guiana
Darmen
Sneaky Nuts

GROUP C
Nzyghistan
Chetkosk
Nicole Riche
Utmost Upright
San Havana
Nordstaaten

GROUP D
Rebel Slaves
Alexanderburn
Nothan
Michael VII
Yankees123
Itailian Maifias

GROUP E
Camerania
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Southern Cynocephali
Burty Royals
Nitrome Island
Ockkorlond

GROUP F
Armorgames
Lesser Cotswalds
Old Havansk
Autobotious
Savski Venac
New Palmouth

GROUP G
Rent is 3 Damn High
Princess Béatrice Island
Florinthus
Ideam
Jedi8246
Matting

GROUP H
Jimmer Fredette
Kalumba
Beaverriver
Southwest 2Fort
Okunion
Kalengorod

Here is the schedule for the knockout stage.

ROUND OF 32
Match 1: 1st place Group A - 4th place Group B
Match 2: 2nd place Group D - 3rd place Group C
Match 3: 1st place Group B - 4th place Group A
Match 4: 2nd place Group C - 3rd place Group D
Match 5: 1st place Group C - 4th place Group D
Match 6: 2nd place Group B - 3rd place Group A
Match 7: 1st place Group D - 4th place Group C
Match 8: 2nd place Group A - 3rd place Group B
Match 9: 1st place Group E - 4th place Group F
Match 10: 2nd place Group H - 3rd place Group G
Match 11: 1st place Group F - 4th place Group E
Match 12: 2nd place Group G - 3rd place Group H
Match 13: 1st place Group G - 4th place Group H
Match 14: 2nd place Group F - 3rd place Group E
Match 15: 1st place Group H - 4th place Group G
Match 16: 2nd place Group E - 3rd place Group F

ROUND OF 16
Match 17: Winner Match 1 - Winner Match 2
Match 18: Winner Match 3 - Winner Match 4
Match 19: Winner Match 5 - Winner Match 6
Match 20: Winner Match 7 - Winner Match 8
Match 21: Winner Match 9 - Winner Match 10
Match 22: Winner Match 11 - Winner Match 12
Match 23: Winner Match 13 - Winner Match 14
Match 24: Winner Match 15 - Winner Match 16

QUARTERFINALS
Match 25: Winner Match 17 - Winner Match 18
Match 26: Winner Match 19 - Winner Match 20
Match 27: Winner Match 21 - Winner Match 22
Match 28: Winner Match 23 - Winner Match 24

SEMIFINALS
Match 29: Winner Match 25 - Winner Match 26
Match 30: Winner Match 27 - Winner Match 28

THIRD PLACE PLAYOFF
Loser Match 29 - Loser Match 30

FINAL
Winner Match 29 - Winner Match 30
Last edited by Kagdazka and Pazhujebu on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Baptism of Fire 25 Champions (The Pazhujeb Islands), Baptism of Fire 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka), AOCAF 33 Runners-Up (Kagdazka and Pazhujebu), Baptism of Fire 43 Co-Hosts, Baptism of Fire 45 Co-Hosts

Princess Beatrice Isle
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Princess Beatrice Isle » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Save for Dalomax, who plays for Romans in Zarbli and has for a long time, and Aled Powell and Cian Howells, who play for Wexwick FC of Unitopolis, all PBI's players play for the three PBI teams in the Unity League, although many are looking to move abroad. TG me if you want to sign one.

GOALKEEPERS
Owen Powell
Max Hoëdic
Ian Matthews

DEFENDERS:
Pierrick Le Guen
Emyr Dafis
Winoc Quéré
Aled Powell
Yanick Olliver
Judoc Pichon
Mark Santander
Gwilherm Rodriguez

MIDFIELDERS:
Alexandre Dalomax
Emrys Hywel-Jones
Brady McNamee
Baines Wilstead
Erwan Seznec
Ralph Tanguay
Loïc Goff
Antonio Du Maurier

FORWARD
:
Cian Howells
Paol Robillard
Per Colton
Florent-Roparzh Le Tallec

Rebel Slaves
Civil Servant

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebel Slaves » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Rebel Slaves Baptism of Fire 43 Roster

This Roster was handpicked by the Dictator of Rebel Slaves who has tried to duplicate the former style of play that of his former masters in Mangolana. His lordship would also like to request the isolation of his team from all people as they can get a little bit out of hand, I mean they'll only eat the fans, there only canibals, who on the field have to were muzzles on there face to avoid eating the opposition.

Manager- Cretony Selverty: The most powerful man in Rebel Slaves, besides that of his lordship him self. He uses his master tactics to keep his team from eating each other, but cannot contain them from trying new flesh, which is the reason for the muzzles.

Assistant Manager- Alverez Goyell: The son of his lordship, who will keep Cretony in check, and disipline him if any failure in his lordships plan for world domination, in soccer that is.

Trainer- Bill "Dog" Herman: Not really a trainer as much as the dentist. He is used to keep the razor sharp teeth of our cannibals as sharp as can be, to mostly intimidate the opponents.

Team
Goalkeeper- Demon: Well, we call him demon because, well, he has a tail, which is why he is our goalkeeper, that tail helps him make extrodinary saves

Right Back- Fallen: The most recent of the decendents in to darkness, Fallen is the name given to those who have just entered the world of cannibalism.
Right Center Back- Ghoul: Well quite frankly, just look at his face, and trust me, you will puke, I'm doing so just thinking about it.
Left Center Back- Hell Hound: Can run like a cheetah when the smell of blood reaches his nose, which is why, opposing players should have a pack of band-aids in there pocket at all times.
Left Back- Witch: The only woman on the team. She has the personality of a witch, devious and evil, which reminds me...

Left Midfielder- Evil: The captain of Rebel Slaves, which must of course must make him the most evil, given the name.
Center Midfielder- Casper: The weekest of all the Cannibals, he actually feels guilt about eating other people, can you believe it, who would have thought.
Right Midfielder- Devil: Another player with a tail, this one though will use his tail to score goals instead of stopping them like Demon.

Right Wing Attacker- Ghost: So fast while running down the field that you hardly ever see him, unless he is standing still.
Center Attacker- Flame Thrower: Shoots the ball so fast and hard that flames appear on the back of the ball as it whizes thru the air,opposing team goalie's, bring extra gloves and jerseys.
Left Wing Attacker- Carl: Well what can we say, he has a regular name because he is just a regular person, for now (Evil laughter)

Bench
GK: Booster
CB: Revenge
CM/CA: HELL
Att: Wolfman
RB/LB: Skull
LWA/RWA: Zombie
RM/LM/CM: Graveyard

Style Modifier: +3

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y, TG me for Major injuries, I can set return date
Godmod injuries to my players Y, same as above
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y, three max
Hand out red cards to my players Y, two max
Godmod other events Y, make it funny
Last edited by Rebel Slaves on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi8246
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedi8246 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Fenris Sports Corner
"Good evening folks. Logan Dale here, bringing you Fenris Sports Corner. The highlight of the night: the Wyverns. That's right folks, our national soccer team is entered into yet another tournament. After the third place finish in the Graveyard Cup, many were wondering where the Wyverns would go next. Rumors formed that the Wyverns would enter the World Cup. And these rumors are indeed true. Announced today by the Jedi8246 International Sports Committee, the Wyverns have been officially entered into the World Cup, and the Baptism of Fire. For those of you unfamiliar with international sports, the Baptism of Fire is the introductory tournament for nations who have not played in the World Cup cycle before. It will be our nation's proving ground in other words.

We spoke with Head Coach Donald Hemlock, brother of World Assembly Representative Sir William Hemlock, about his plans for the upcoming Baptism of Fire. Coach Hemlock responded positively. He was eager and looking forward for another chance for the Wyverns to prove themselves. He was slightly disappointed with the third place finish in the Graveyard Cup, but feels that the team has only gotten better since. The Jedi8246 Domestic League is due to start right about the time of the end of the Baptism. Coach Hemlock has been talking with the League commissioner about keeping his players out of the Domestic League until the conclusion of the World Cup. We will bring you updates on that in coming weeks. And now, your roster for the Baptism of Fire team. No changes from the Graveyard Cup."
The Wyverns

Coaching Staff
Head Coach: Donald Hemlock
Assistant Coach: Tarry Hemer

Management
Manager:Georges Thomas
Asst. Manager:Mikael Gibbons

Starting Players
Keeper-Dan Triboult
Left Fullback: JhorDan Sykes
Left Center Back: Gary Dean
Right Center Back: Ben Dover
Right Fullback: Quintus Marks
Left Midfield: Faulkner Saleson
Center Midfield: Kris Hutchenson
Right Midfield: Sam Leon
Right Forward: Manny Hem
Center Forward: Nicolas Hem
Left Forward: Charles Hem

Bench
Keeper-Jack Oft
Keeper-Leontes Guilga
All-Purpose-Holden Caufield
All-Purpose-Austin Taylor
All-Purpose-Donol Adamson
Striker-Brian Kilkenny

Formation:4-3-3 Flat
Style Modifier:+1

Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: N
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y (Limit of three)
Hand out red cards to my players: Y (Limit of one)
Godmod other events: N

"There you have it folks. And now, we will bring you some info on some major people on the team, for those of you unfamiliar with Jedi8246 Sports History.

Head Coach Donald Hemlock- As mentioned earlier, he is the brother of WA Rep Sir William Hemlock, who recently was seen battling for the repeal of "On Abortion". Coach Hemlock is the famed coach of the Storm Runners, taking them to five consecutive national titles in the early 21st century. Altogether, he has won nine championships with the Storm Runners, and fifteen coaching titles. He is commended for his intuition with players, knowing how to motivate them and get them energized. Even when they lose, Hemlock always has encouragement. Coach Hemlock plans on winning the Baptism of Fire with the Wyverns.

Assistant Coach Terry Hemer- He is the coach of the Flares, who won their first championship this year. It was Coach Hemer's first head coaching postion, after spending many years as assistant coach to the Bull Dogs. He was able to pull together a somewhat laughed at team, and make them high level contenders. His postion on the Wyverns is commended, and he has helped Coach Hemlock with making this the best squad possible.

We will bring you more info on the key players in the upcoming weeks. As always, Fenris Sports wishes the Wyverns best of luck, as we look forward to the start of the Baptism of Fire. See you, after the break."
Official Member of the Fall of Gods RP Council
Conservative Morality wrote:When you call Bieber feminine, you insult all women.

Agadar wrote:Next thing you know, God turns out to be some weird green space monster with tentacles and a monocle.

Khadgar wrote:Oddly enough, a lot of people who are plotting to harm other people aren't really interested in legal niceties.
Rank #87 in World Cup
Factbook
Jedi8246 is a far-right social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and somewhat culturally conservative. Jedi8246's scores (from 0 to 10):
Economic issues: +9.53 right
Social issues: -7.91 libertarian
Foreign policy: -7.32 non-interventionist
Cultural identification: +0.92 conservative

Kalumba
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events Y
RP injuries to my players Y, but not to serious
Godmod injuries to my players Y, but please don't cripple them :)
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y, but not excessively
Hand out red cards to my players Y, but not too often
Godmod other events Y

And the team:

Manager: George Davies-Ten years in the job first time the national team has competed in a full tournament and he is looking to use all his skill to help Kalumba do herself proud

Goalkeepers:
Terrence Ottbourne-No.1 34 years old and team captain, an agile ex-paratrooper
Frank Burnden-No.67 37 year old veteran keeper, useful back up option
Peter Franks-No.41 21 year old rookie, first selection for the team

Defenders:
LB-Derek Ward, 27 year old truck driver, stupid but effective No. 12
LCB-Ronan Beardly, 31 year old, also Kalumba's golfing champion No. 14
LCB-Duncan Edward, 21 year old, pretty boy, but solid at the back No. 4
RCB-Klaus Van Harniggen, 22 year old, 6 foot 6, deadly in the air No. 6
RCB-Norman Baker, 27 year old bank manager, great slide tackler No. 5
RB-James Downs, 39 year old ex-rugpy prop forward, solid but no agility whatsoever No. 3
RB-Frank Ruyten, 21 year old civil servant, very fast but poor crossing ability No. 19

Midfielders:
LM-Peter Kurtz, 23 year old full time proffesional footballer No. 21
LM-James Fish, 17 year old protege No. 9
CM-Ollie Roberts, 21 year old model and dancing champion No. 18
CM-Ben Rowlatt, 23 year old boxer No. 16
CM -Oliver Dempster, 31 year old taxi driver No. 15
CAM -Ben Cheeter, 21 built like an arab donkey but with the shot of an angry mule No. 27
CDM- William Anderson, 35 year old Protestant Minister, couldn't tackle for toffee but aggrssive as the most violent phsycopath No. 17
RM-Chris Abouto, 21 year old sprinter, fast and can turn on a sixpence No. 33
RW-Jermaine Filks, 32 year old great crosser of the ball No. 11

Strikers:
RS- Roland Grezlak, 26 year old, 6 foot strong as an ox No. 8
RS- Anthony Peters, 21 year old, youngster but top scorer last season No. 99
LS-James Malone, 34 year old, seasoned veteran No. 21
CF- Kevin Davis, 32 year old, ex-heavyweight champion boxer No. 10
CF- Craig Garden, 27 year old, reliable but not much skill No. 93

Starting line-up:
GK Terrence Ottbourne (c)

LB Derek Ward
LCB Duncan Edward
RCB Klaus Van Harniggen
RB Frank Ruyten

LM Peter Kurtz
CM Ollie Roberts
CDM William Anderson
CAM Ben Cheeter
RM Chris Abouto

CF Kevin Davis

Substitutes
GK Frank Burnden
LCB Ronan Beardly
RB James Downs
CM Ben Rowlatt
CM Oliver Dempster
ST Roland Grezlak

The Herald: Sport Today

Report by Bruce Mtwetwe

Today Kalumba's national team fly out to the Baptism of Fire 43 prior to the World Cup itself. This is a proud day for Kalumba as for the first time our national team will compete with the world after the communist insurgency has died down enough to allow us to turn to external events. Then it is truly fitting that the team will be led by war hero and ex-para Terrence Ottway. In an interview he said "It is an honour to lead my country, in a peaceful venture for once. Too often our nation is known only for the violent insurrection but perhaps we can earn some glory for our people."

As the team arrives in ASMV and K&P we think about their chances. Some nations although their first time in international competition are sending full teams of proffesional players and as you well know ours is composed of amateurs and part-timers. But they have spirit and the advantage in strength over most over nations with two boxing champions and a rugby prop forward in the ranks. The excellence of Terrence Ottway in goal and the solid back four in front of him should provide a solid base for our attacking players to build on and with some talented players up front maybe a goal can be snatched and a victory won. But whatever happens this reporter isproud and is sure the nation shares his sentiments.
Last edited by Kalumba on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unilateral Declaration of Indifference viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111178 - Honestly Kalumba has no interest in you or your problems.
Looking for a PMT RP, no godmoding, etc. Come and help Zimbabwe-Rhodesia defeat the Soviets in Africa viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116682
The Colonial Crisis viewtopic.php?f=5&t=138755
-St George wrote:Pedantry, thy name is Kalumba.
San-Silvacian wrote:
Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.

Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.

Baptism of Fire 43 Champions
A Luta Continua

Southern Cynocephali
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Cynocephali » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Permissions:
Choose my goalscorers Yes
Godmod scoring events Yes
RP injuries to my playersYes: but I will determine severity (i.e you can rp that he is injured but scans will be needed etc..)
Godmod injuries to my players No: if you want to injure them, make me believe it with an RP
Hand out yellow cards to my players Yes
Hand out red cards to my players Yes, within reason
Godmod other events N

SCNews - Sports
Les Cynos Prepare for Baptism of Fire

by Lazarus Gillies

Manager Napoleone Ramolino and the Les Cynos squad have the hopes of a nation on their backs, as they flew out yesterday for the Baptism of Fire competition. The nation will undoubtedly be glued to their sets over the coming weeks as Les Cynos are in competitive action for the first time.

Whilst the draw is unknown at this stage, the level of competition is expected to be fierce. The teams in the competition are quite balanced, meaning that Les Cynos have a chance at lifting the trophy after the final. The squad will need to work hard for each other and ensure they are prepared for all challenges. It is certain that for success to be realised, the entire squad must lift for the competition.

Manager Ramolino has said there are no changes from the team that was announced a month ago. Barring injury or suspensions, the team will line up as named 1-11.
Southern Cynocephali Roster

International Squad:

GK - Arron Yuill (c)
RB - Gildas Mancion
CB - Neville Kluka
CB - Sterling Greynold (vc)
LB - Erik Kneip
RM - C.R. Cangelosi
CDM - Roscoe Reidenbach
LM - Francois Zezima
CM - Deangelo Cleo Barrasa
ST - Gauvain Mercier
ST - Emery Bugay

GK - Stephen Mahoney
RB - Dominique Carlton
CB - Dion Jantot
CM - Sal Lazzara
LM - Gauvain Royer
CAM - Yong Schweiss
CF - Randell Broten
ST - Damian Plambeck
(4-1-3-2)
Manager: Napoleone F. Ramolino

Players to watch:

Arron Yuill: International team captain, and as captain of Lilter United he has led his team to two successive premierships over the past two seasons. Considered by many to be the top goalkeeper, if not top player, in the SCCPL. Expected to be solid at the back, although this will depend on the performance of four sitting in front of him.

Sterling Greynold: International vice-captain, Greynold will be the key member of the back four. It remains to be seen if the defence can bond as a unit, and Greynold will have to ensure they work together. Greynold should prove dominant under the high ball, and will be undoubtedly used on any aerial threats. We can perhaps expect Neville Kluka to step up to ensure effective communication with the goalkeeper as they play at a club level.

Roscoe Reidenbach: Playing in front of the back four, and just behind the midfield, Les Cynos will look to Reidenbach to control the tempo of play, and as a focus from which to launch a counter attack. He should look to pass to the two wingers, or play it over the top to the strikers. It will be interesting to see a relationship develop between Reidenbach, and Deangelo Cleo Barrasa as they fight to control the midfield.

Deangelo Cleo Barrasa: Playing in central midfield, but we expect him to push forward as an attacking midfielder as the situation dictates. Has been in stellar form for his club, and many have tipped his performance as their reason for finishing third in the league for two years running, despite possessing arguably a mid table side. Anticipate him letting a few speculators fly from range.

Francois Zezima: The left winger is the teams free kick and corner specialist. Accuracy with both feet, as well as his powerful left foot, should challenge a few defenders and keepers across the tournament.

Gauvain Mercier: Acknowledged as the primary strike threat, he has developed a good relationship with Emery Bugay over the past few friendlies. Mercier will surely play a target man role, using his strength and height, whilst looking to put through Bugay, to use his pace, if possible. He is dangerous anywhere in the box, and can score from range.
International Team Kit (Home/Away):
ImageImage

Manager Ramolino and the squad will look to acclimatise to the local conditions over the next few days, and to run through their final preparations for the cup. Ramolino has hinted at letting the opponent come onto them before hitting on the counter, however this remains to be seen. Ramolino is known for his balanced style of play, focused on dominating the midfield if possible, and it is most likely the team will play with a fluid tactical directive to ensure they can adapt to the threats they face. The team expects to qualify for the final 32, and anything less will be considered a marked failure, and the team will hopefully make the quarter finals.

SC News will be bringing you coverage and updates from the cup, and will have an experienced team of reporters on the ground. We are also providing a facility for fans to send messages of support and encouragement to the team, which is available on our website. Get out there and support our team!

Southern Cynocephali team hotel,
Gvardeysk, Kagdazka

Napoleone Ramolino poured a drink from the small minibar, holding the small bottle vertical until every last drop of amber liquid drained from its small frame. Gently clasping the glass, he moved across the room to the three seater lounge. Sitting down, he rested the drink on the small coffee table in front of him. Picking up his leather portfolio, Ramolino flicked through the stack of papers which it contained, glancing over the sheets compiled by his assistant and long time friend, Joachim Labastide.

Joachim had managed to compile a brief on each opponent, outlining what was known about the opposition. The dossier was arranged alphabetically, and Napoleone could tell his friend had spent some time detailing what he knew. They had matched up against one of their opponents in a friendly, Abcd'stuk, and came out of the match on the wrong side of a 2-1 result. Nevertheless, this tournament not only represented a chance for revenge, the team would be better prepared this time around. Abcd'stuk liked to play a 4-4-2 formation, with diamonds in both defence and midfield, so Ramolino thought the natural plan would be to keep the ball wide during these games, using the pace of Cangelosi on the right, but more so Zezima on the left. Zezima seemed in good touch in training, and Ramolino felt he could find his stocks rising after this tournament.

Ramolino thought back across the friendlies, especially his first game at the helm. The 2-0 defeat of Stachland had been a shock to all, not only was it Ramolino's first game in charge of an unranked team, but it was an opponent ranked much higher. Zezima's performance had been simply breathtaking, and his fifty-first minute strike from a set piece at the edge of the box was replayed on Cynocephalian television for a fortnight.

Ramolino stood and walked across to the windows, which stretched almost from the roof to the floor. Looking across the city from the window of the team hotel, he watched the sun slip gently towards the horizon. The sun cast a silhouette across the pine forest at the edge of the city, privileging Ramolino with a postcard scene of such beauty. Turning to his left, the Forestry Department Street stadium came into view, ruining an otherwise picturesque scene. Whoever designed that stadium should be shot, Napoleone thought to himself, before recalling the dossier the government had provided him about the nation and its history before the team's departure. "He probably was shot" Napoleone muttered under his breath, realising he was possibly more accurate than he hoped.

Moving back to his desk, he looked again at the papers. The other opponents in the group were relatively unknown, and the dossiers basic, listing team rosters and known formations. Camerania usually employed a relatively simple 4-4-2 formation, and seemed to have had mixed fortunes in recent friendlies. Ramolino quickly scribbled some notes on their team page, making note of the inflexibility of his opponent's chosen formation, and hoping to exploit it in some way. The other opponents were relatively unknown to himself or his assistant Labastide, so a conservative approach would be the course of action to begin the matches. As always, flexibility was key, and his tactics relied on his key men executing his orders on the field. The senior members of the squad would need to step up, and he hoped that Yuill and Greynold would keep the young squad from being overwhelmed on such a big stage.

Turning the pages to the next tabbed page, Napoleone scanned the schedule for the tournament. The first game was in Gvardeysk, the following two in Oktyabrsk, then back to Gvardeysk. Then a trip to Dyurtyuli for the last group matchday; Napoleone grimaced at the thought. The cold climate was going to be a challenge for the players to adapt to, but thankfully they only had one matchday in the northern city. It was cold enough in the south east where the team were preparing, and Napoleone felt a twinge of sympathy for Ockkorlond who were based in Dyurtyuli for the whole group stage. However, he quickly realised that as their last opponent they may have acclimatised to playing in those conditions by the time of their clash. Lazily turning the page, he looked across the travel arrangements for the team; they planned to use the monorail to travel across Kagdazka, and Ramolino just hoped there were no problems with the system during the tournament.

He looked across the rest of the dossier, which showed basic outlines of the other groups and their participants. His assistant and attached staff would be watching all the upcoming games to ensure their knowledge was complete if they passed the group stage. Ramolino reasoned that a quarter-final appearance was possible, if they stuck to the game plan, and if the tournament was kind with injuries and suspensions. Who knows though, he thought, we could go all the way. That would be wonderful, and that was why he had always loved this beautiful game; anything was possible.

With that thought he drained the contents from his glass, before he looked out the window once again, and became lost in the scene, all the while formations and tactics whirling around in his head..
Last edited by Southern Cynocephali on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Demonyms: Cynoceph (pref.), Cynocephalian, Cyno

Nation on NSWiki
SC Sportswire
APEX Tyres

Camerania
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Camerania » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Association Football
GK- #12 Erik Johannson CAPTAIN
RB- #18 Geoff Hansson
CB- #8 Gregory Normandy
CB- #14 Karl Karlsson
LB- #72 Hans Kinslander
RM- #28 Ieldas Brenniven
CM- #88 Nem Forssik
CM- #62 Elrond Goulding
LM- #50 Karl Gregory
CF- #48 Drell Marist
CF- #98 Mel Beuford
Bench Players
GK- #32 Will Nielsson
CF- #74 Harold Hillard
CB- #38 Norman Robinsson
MF- #4 Vince Darsinlander
Manager- Freyjr Bestin

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players Y
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out red cards to my players N
Godmod other events N
Last edited by Camerania on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Looking to become more active again, feel free to hit me up with invites to general world RP regions-

- Telegram me with NS Sports RP stuff if for collab questions and what have you-

Florinthus
Lobbyist

Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Florinthus » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players Y
Godmod other events N

Now, the Florinthian National Football Club roster
an * signifies a starter

GK: Mike Wilkham*
GK: Carl Masikop
GK: Felix Leano
CD: Jon Vinlan*
CD: Leom Neilson
RD: Austin Milani*
LD: Gregory Dodson*
LD: Kristoffer Shields
DM: Doug Greene* CAPTAIN
RM: Kenneth Michaels*
RM: Owen Grave
LM: Paul Braddock*
AM: Zeke Vi'Waal*
AM: Tim Leatrea
ST: John Billinger*
ST: Benjamin Allumi*
ST: Harris Walker

The Florinthians are quite excited for this years BoF and are preparing to appear to every game Florinthus takes part in, horns in tow. That's right, Buzzing galore this year folks! You will remember the Florinthians! If not one the field, then Off the field!

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk National Football Team

Style Modifier=-1

Country Name: Republic of Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Country Code:ABK
Association:Abdian First Division
Year Founded:2011
Nickname:Elephdonkeys

Manager:Carty Lakan

Formation:4-4-2 w/ Diamonds in Midfield & Defense
GKP Walter Dukes
ST/Captain Miguel Atterbarry
SW Henry Ward
RDF Charles Tate
LDF Lloyd Miller
AMD Claude Crutcher
DMD Keith Green
LMD Mark Brown
RMD Harley Kent
RFW Jonathan Ellefson
LFW Jeremiah Church

GKP Walter Dukes
GKP Sean Strickland
GKPDennis Harris
ST/Captain Miguel Atterbarry
SW Henry Ward
RDF Charles Tate
LDF Lloyd Miller

ST Henry Willis
LDFDennis Zick
RDF Richard Morris
SW Jeff Thompson
AMD Claude Crutcher
DMD Keith Green
LMD Mark Brown
RMD Harley Kent

AMD Karl Fox
DMD Wendell Minor
LMD Louis Grant
RFW Jonathan Ellefson
LFW Jeremiah Church

RFWJohn Church
LFW Desmond Machucha

Choose my goalscorers Yes
Godmod scoring events Yes
RP injuries to my players Yes, max 1
Godmod injuries to my players No
Hand out yellow cards to my players Yes, max 4, unless you TG me first. OOC:Fights are fun, so I'll probably say yes if you ask :)
Hand out red cards to my players Yes, max 1, unless you TG me first.
Godmod other events Yes

Captain: Miguel Atterbarry
Free Kick Taker: Claude Crutcher
Penalty Taker: Jonathan Ellefson
Right Corner: Claude Crutcher
Left Corner: Lloyd Miller

Key Players:
Jonathan Ellefson-FW Playing at Right Forward, Ellefson is often relied on by the Abdian Team to score goals, whether with his feet, or his head. He is currently ABK's leading scorer.
Miguel Atterbarry-ST Currently the captain of the ABK side, he is also a threat on the ball. He brings good leadership to this young team.
Jeremiah Church-FW Currently ABK's Second-Leading Scorer, Church is often relied on to cross the ball into Ellefson, following up sometimes with a rebound shot.
Last edited by Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Round of 16:Baptism of Fire 43, WLC 12, DI Bradini Cup 19, Copa Rushmori VI, WISC 3

Quarterfinals:Draggonnii Inviyatti VI, Gaelic Games World Championships Hurling, Beach Cup V

8th Place:Market Cup 4

7th Place:Water World Championships 2

6th Place:ABK Military Exercise Competition

4th Place:2nd Wadomia Track Invitational (Men's), Baptism of Iron 9

3rd Place:Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Second Place:McLeod Cup VI

Champion: Coupe Coutu

Hosted:ABK Military Exercise Competition, Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Rankings:Lockey (3)|Babbage Rules (15)

My World Census Form viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868&p=6308138#p6308138

Beaverriver
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beaverriver » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:08 pm

The Beaverriver National team

GK Liza Montoro
GK Avis Bahl*
GK Javier Donahoe
D Cody Sorretino
D Lance Ellerman*
D Elinor Schoils*
D Kurt Anderson
D Eve Gerke*
D Lance Hall
D Clare Lane*
M Neil Galdi*
M Caroline Simerson
M Allie Finni
M Hugh Jesus*
M Hillary Tullary*
M Caramella Hotard
M Julio Bush
F Ericka Pouncey*
F Jeanie Clee
F Joane Petch
F Maragaret Szosbo*
F Patrick Larios*+
*Starters
+Captain

Coach Clent Brulotte

Select my scorers: Y
Give out yellow cards to my players: Y (not more than four)
Give out red cards to my players: Y (only one)
RP injuries to my players: Y (nothing Serious unless you Telegram me and I approve)
Godmod injuries: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
Godmod other events: Y
Style Modifier: +1

The Beaverriverian

Beaverriverian National team practicing for Baptism of Fire

Beaverriver shall try to become champions in the Baptism of Fire make a good impression on the other teams before the World cup. "I am nervous and excited at the same tie because this the team's first time in a prestigious event like the world cup" Starting Midfielder Hugh Jesus said during practice. "Making the National team was a dream come true for me" said Eve Gerke. Even playing for the Baptism of Fire was just to unreal for me when I was a child and even then it was the woman's team." Group have not been announced yet for the BOF. "That makes me worried" said coach Clent Brulotte. "not having much time to prepare for our first opponent plus we don't even know which country we're going to." Team Captain, Patrick Larios said"Our team no matter what will try our best even if we're losing by 50." Beaverriver's last Football competition was the graveyard cup which the Beaverriverian national team did not qualify past the group stage.
The Earth's Republic of Beaver River
An Esportivan Nation

Alexanderburn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Alexanderburn » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:40 pm

NATIONAL TEAM OF ALEXANDERBURN

Choose my goalscorers - Y
Godmod scoring events - N
RP injuries to my players - N
Godmod injuries to my players - N
Hand out yellow cards to my players - N
Hand out red cards to my players - N
Godmod other events - N

--

Acting Coach: Jan Luis Calciorotti (Alexanderburn)
Assistant Coach: William Kingsley (Alexanderburn)

* The national team plays in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
** Those with (11) next to their name are part of the starting 11.

Current national team (as of 06 June 2011):

Captain: Alexander Nordaglio
Vice Captain: Marcel Schroeder

Goalkeepers:
1 - GK - Alexander Nordaglio (11) - age 28
16 - GK - Jacob Pearson - age 30
23 - GK - Dale Moulton - age 28

Defense:
2 - DF - Carlos Rittenhouse (11) - age 22
3 - DF - Dennis Beller (11) - age 31
4 - DF - Jonas Eichelberger - age 22
5 - DF - Zachary Hooper - age 21
12 - DF - Sam Collett (11) - age 25
17 - DF - Chapin Girard - age 30
18 - DF - Caden Milton (11) - age 20

Midfield:
6 - MF - Diego Holierhoek (11) - age 27
7 - MF - Torsten Fiedler (11) - age 28
8 - MF - Marcel Schroeder (11) - age 29
9 - MF - Colin Edmondstone - age 28
10 - MF - Eric Austerlitz (11) - age 29
13 - MF - Sebastian Sirois (11) - age 20
14 - MF - Mason Walker - age 26
19 - MF - Lucas Moench - age 20

Offense:
11 - FW - Samuel Storm - age 24
15 - FW - Patrick Gray - age 26
20 - FW - Pierre Adenauer - age 31
21 - FW - Tristen van der Pol (11) - age 23
22 - FW - Logan Massie - age 31

KEY PLAYERS:

Marcel Schroeder
- The 29-year-old has been on the team for the past 7 years and is quite the expert. He holds the record for the most amount of goals scored and he is always at the center of attention.

Tristen van der Pol - Although he just joined the team a few months ago, Tristen has shown Alexanderburn he has what it takes to bring the trophy home! His intense playing and stability help him achieve anything possible.

Alexander Nordaglio - Rated the best goalkeeper in Alexanderburn for three straight years, he holds a record for success. His speciality is high kicks, and with a height of 1.85m, he can do just about anything!

NEWS:

Over the next few days, acting coach Jan Luis Calciorotti plans to train the team in various stadiums in the host country to perfect the players' skills and abilities. As the team is practicing in BayArena, the national stadium of Alexanderburn, 28-year-old Alexander Nordaglio adds a few final words as he takes numerous dives in a goalie drill.
"This will be our first intraplanetary series," noted captain and goalkeeper Alexander Nordaglio. "We are all very excited to show everyone some of Alexanderburn's finest!"
Assistant coach William Kingsley, however, remains realistic. He recognizes the talent of other BoF (Baptism of Fire) teams as well, and is constantly preparing the national team for a series of upcoming battles.
"We are bringing on a fresh, yet experienced team who can handle just about anything," Kingsley said at a press conference. "As things progress, we'll reanalyze the situation and play accordingly."
National football team:
Football Association forum: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=116478

AX1 Newsticker:
Parliament to likely hold vote of no confidence after January recess

as of 31 December 2013:
Population = 5.153 billion
Unemployment rate = 13.0 (up from 10.2 six months ago) / U6 = 23.5
GDP per capita = £18 750 (down from £19 202 six months ago)
Mean income = £23 441
Exchange rate = $1 = £7.19 (up from £2.80 one month ago)
Economic growth: -4.7% annualized (recession)

--
HM King Alexander Maximilian I
Premier Kieran Charlton
Secondier Steffen Eggers

Bleak Rock
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2011
Anarchy

Postby Bleak Rock » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm

BLEAK ROCK ROSTER FOR THE 43rd BAPTISM OF FIRE

NICKNAME: The Dukes

STARTING LINE-UP
------------------------------ Kielberg ------------------------------
------ Ragnarsson -- Broberg -- Tommisen -- Ljótursson ------
-- Justinussen -- Eygenroy -- Ragnarsson -- Sigurhelgason --
------------------- Rosenmeyer -- Mackenzie -------------------

Modification: -2

The Protectorate of Bleak Rock, following their independence from the Federation of Polar Islandstates, is delighted to be able to submit their international team for entry into its first ever WCC-sanctioned event. Their only matches so far have been a 2-2 draw with Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk, an 8-0 drubbing at the hands of their former nation, Polar Islandstates, and a solid if uninspiring 1-1-3 performance at the 3rd Market Cup.

In a tiny nation of 120,000 people where the fiercely traditional Hús system is still in strong force, expect manager Ljótur Friðfinnursson to have to juggle various intra-squad squabbles at any point. Nonetheless, his strongest side is well established and easy to predict, and only injuries will have any drastic impact on the starting lineup. This strongest side is a fairly defensive one, and will rely on the deep lying battling midfield pair of Eygenroy and Ragnarsson to protect the defence, with wingers Justinussen and Sigurhelgason making forays into the opposing half far more frequently. The young strike partnership of Rosenmeyer and Mackenzie will therefore to some extent be quite isolated, and Friðfinnursson will be relying somewhat on the talents of his strikers to create their own plays, taking it turns to come deeper for the ball. Both are excellent at meeting the ball first time with volleys or headers however, something that could be crucial with a midfield full of dead ball specialists and deep-crossers behind them.

The group opponents are as of yet, unknown, but expect the research machine to get into full swing when they draw is announced. Ljótur is a tough and confrontational manager, and will be looking to get up in the faces of his opposition as often as possible.

FULL ROSTER:
GK
#1 - GK - Hallvarður Kielberg - Age 28 - Hreindýrsal Stríðsmaður - Hús Hreindýr
#12 - GK - Petter Sivertsson - Age 22 - Atammik Zenith FK (Polar Islandstates) - Hvítabjörninn Hús
#13 - GK - Jónas Magnússson - Age 27 - Glidi Hreindýrsal - Hús Hreindýr
Kielberg is the starter in what is a strong goalkeeping contingent in the squad, perhaps the best represented position of them all in fact. Sivertsson is one of a handful of representatives from the Polarian league, and one of only a couple from amongst them to not make the starting lineup.

DEF
#2 - DR - Guðjón Ragnarsson - Age 26 - FF Berafjörðinn - Hvítabjörninn Hús
#3 - DC - Hafliði Broberg - Age 29 - Náhvarðvíkur Bæ IF - Hús Náhvalur
#4 - DC - Gull Tommisen - Age 29 - FK Grise Fiord (Polar Islandstates) - Hús Hrafninn - VICE-CAPTAIN
#5 - DL - Jens Ljótursson - Age 28 - Norðurmýrar 87 - Hús Hrafninn

#17 - DR - Steingrímur Aagard - Age 28 - Glidi Hreindýrsal - Hús Hreindýr
#18 - DL - Eyvindur Náhvalursson - Age 26 - Náhvarðvíkur Bæ IF - Hús Náhvalur
#22 - DC - Hallvarð Friðfinnursson - Age 25 - VB Vatn Höfninflói - Hús Náhvalur
#23 - DC - Óskar Jóhannsson - Age 30 - K85 Járn Virkaroy - Hús Hreindýr
In a defence that will be desperate to atone for it's crimes of concentration against the Terns, vice-captain Tommisen will look to lead the line and hold steady in the face of attacking waves. Aggressive and not ashamed of getting stuck in, even with each other, this speedy defence will look to irritate, frustrate, and close down quickly.

MID
#6 - MC - Jón Ragnarsson - Age 27 - Hrafninn Knattspyrnufélag - Hús Hrafninn
#7 - MR - Karl Justinussen - Age 28 - Leiknir Reykjanesur - Hvítabjörninn Hús
#8 - MC - Dietar Eygenroy - Age 25 - Jan Mayen Islanders (Polar Islandstates) - Hvítabjörninn Hús - CAPTAIN
#11 - ML - Ingvar Sigurhelgason - Age 17 - FC Cape St Paul (Polar Islandstates) - Hús Náhvalur

#14 - AMC - Oddi Jónatan - Age 25 - Leiknir Reykjanesur - Hvítabjörninn Hús
#15 - MR - Arnljótur Rosenmeyersson - Age 23 - Hreindýrsal Stríðsmaður - Hús Hreindýr
#16 - ML - Ragnar Guðmundursson - Age 25 - Hrafninn Knattspyrnufélag - Hús Hrafninn
#21 - MC - Skarphéðinn Jóhannsson - Age 29 - RKA Hvalabátum - Hús Náhvalur
Dietar Eygenroy will lead the way from the centre of the park for the Dukes, having both top flight Polarian football experience, as well as experience playing in the TQCC for Jan Mayen Islanders, and will surely be instrumental in any victories the Dukes manage to get under their belt. Ingvar Sigurhelgason is one of two talented FC Cape St Paul youngsters in the squad on whose shoulders the team may eventually fall, but for now he gets to show off his skills in an international setting.

ATT
#9 - ST - Vagn Rosenmeyer - Age 21 - Hreindýrsal Stríðsmaður - Hús Hreindýr
#10 - ST - Gunnar Mackenzie - Age 21 - FC Cape St Paul (Polar Islandstates) - Hús Hrafninn

#19 - ST - Jon Dahl Pettersen - Age 26 - FC Fetlar (Polar Islandstates) - Hús Náhvalur
#20 - ST - Hafliði Nielsen - Age 28 - FK Hámarvik - Hvítabjörninn Hús
The attack for Bleak Rock is a strong and young one, with Rosenmeyer likely to be playing himself into the shop window for Polarian clubs this tournament, with both North Star and Resolute Storm reported to be tracking his progress, and young starlet Gunnar Mackenzie - having chosen his Blockhead nationality over his Polarian one after independence was granted - will be looking to show the Terns exactly what they're missing.

THE OPPONENT CAN:
Choose my goalscorers? Yes
Godmod scoring events? Yes
RP injuries to my players? Yes, within reason, and I reserve the right to change the severity in a follow-up RP
Godmod injuries to my players? Yes, as above
Hand out yellow cards to my players? Yes
Hand out red cards to my players? Yes, but only 2 per match maximum
Godmod other events? TG me first, but I'm always open to ideas
The Duchy of Bleak Rock - Pop. 520,000
Capital: Mið-Sal - Demonym: Valhallan (Blockhead) - Trigramme: BLK
“Four Houses, One People”
A constituent member of The Valhallan Union
Puppet of Polar Islandstates

Utmost Upright
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Utmost Upright » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm

"Sister Sophia would you please come in here immediately." called a large man sitting behind a desk overlooking a stunningly beautiful landscape.

"Yes Pope Peter," the slim blonde replied as she walked into Pope Peter's office with her notepad in hand.

"Your quick response is commendable dear lady. I have need for you to fetch our Minister of Sports at once."

Sister Sophia's face scrunched as she contemplated something. "I don't believe you have named a Minister of Sports yet, sir."

"I haven't?" Pope Peter stroked his beard. "Very well, bring me Cardinal Moses."

Sister Sophia silently bowed and departed hastily on her assigned errand. A few minutes later an elderly man with a long beard slowly walked in. "You asked to see me, sir?"

A smile grew on Pope Peter's face. "Yes, Cardinal Moses. Please have a seat."

Cardinal Moses took a seat as Sister Sophia walked back into the office with her notepad. "What do you want this blessed day, Pope Peter?" the old man asked.

Pope Peter leaned back in his chair. "This is indeed a blessed day. I have picked up some news on the wireless that we must act on immediately. The international community is holding the 56th edition of their World Cup, a soccer tournament made up of teams from all over the world. For teams that are new to competing on the international level, they also are holding the 43rd edition of the Baptism of Fire tournament."

A grey eyebrow raised. "You want to participate in a tournament with heathens, sir?"

A sinister grin grew on Pope Peter's face. "I don't just want us to participate, Cardinal. I want us to both bring glory to God through our triumph over all the heathen teams on the soccer pitch and to convert as many of them as possible in the process."

Cardinal Moses grinned from ear to ear. "Convert or be destroyed? I can do that."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I want you to be my Minister of Sports and the Manager of our teams for both the 56th World Cup and the 43rd Baptism of Fire tournaments. Convert those heathen souls and teach them growth through the pain of defeat at our hands and destroy those who refuse to repent."

Cardinal Moses' beard almost touched the floor as he leaned forward. "Where should I find the players for the team, sir?" he asked as Sister Sophia scribbled furiously on her notepad.

Pope Peter looked out the window as he pondered the question for a minute. "We don't have enough time to hold tryouts amongst the laity for this cycle. Take some of the brotherhood of clergy for this cycle and we'll start holding training camps to find the lay people with the most talent as we progress. Only take the men though. We don't want our sisters injured unnecessarily. No offense, Sister Sophia."

She smiled. "None taken, sir. I don't know any of the sisters that would care to participate anyway."

Cardinal Moses stood. "Any last instructions before I go, sir?"

"That'll be all for now. God bless you with sound discernment as you pick the team, Cardinal Peter."

"God bless us all, Pope Peter," replied Cardinal Moses with a bow.

"Who knows," Pope Peter said with a grin. "I may even play in the Championship match for you."

"You're certainly fit enough to do so, sir."

Arnett Mead
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arnett Mead » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm

The Arnett Mead Tigers

A Few Notes on Arnett Mead Football: Sports in Arnett Mead are primarily a high school affair. Professional sports teams do not exist in Arnett Mead - instead, most athletes enter the workforce after their glory years on their high school sides (given the socioeconomic situation in Arnett Mead, this is the natural action for individuals). College sports do exist, but given the dearth of colleges within Arnett Mead proper and the low likelihood that Meaders remain within the nation for college, most college sports teams are pretty darn bad. Consequently, this team is primarily individuals between the ages of 14 and 18, with a smattering of older players.

This does not mean that the players on these sides are not tactically skilled, however. High school sports in Arnett Mead are fierce and considering that footie is easily the most popular team sport (and, indeed, the only popular team sport, competing only with tennis for dominance overall), football rivalries are especially virulent. Arnett Mead is a nation of approximately 3.6 million individuals, so, by latest count, there are approximately 117 high schools within Arnett Mead, divided into six tiers of athletic ability. There are fewer than ten colleges with sports teams - thus, the national team selected for this tournament does not accurately reflect the distribution of athletic talent within the nation.

Arnett Mead is a matriarchal Hispanic society. This means that the majority of the players on this squad will be female. However, it was historically colonized by English-speaking settlers, so the majority of the place names are in English (and, by extension, the names of the high schools are in English). Keen observers will note that the majority of players are left-footed - this is by design. Due to the demographics of the original population, as well as the later settlers of the nation, the majority of individuals within Arnett Mead are left-handed or ambidextrous. This purity is maintained due to the strictly isolationist stance of the Arnett Mead government (or whatever exists of such a government). There have been no shenanigans during team selection.

Arnett Mead is a very poor country, dependent on energy export, and has suffered ever since the price of energy has dropped internationally, due to the vast supply of petroleum from other nations. The climate of Arnett Mead is predominantly desert. The small government is either too corrupt to not exist or too conservative to exist.

Due to their ethnic heritage, Meaders (that's the really awkward demonym. I would prefer just "people from Arnett Mead") tend to be relatively short, stocky individuals. Some possess incredible speed, but most just are tough and skilled on the ball. Stylistically they tend to intermingle short passes and diagonal balls over the top and can sometimes struggle on set pieces against larger sides. They are also impulsive and prone to large swings in morale, if only because of their age. They will, however, be among the most tactically savvy and well-drilled sides in the tournament, however (hopefully).

Roster:
Names in Arnett Mead are in the traditional Hispanic style, so the first name is the first name given, the second name is the paternal family name, and the third name is the maternal family name. I will bold the name that the international press will regard the player - in contrast to most existent Hispanic nations, the maternal family name is the one ordinarily given as a surname. This is because of the matriarchal nature of Meader society. I am dropping accents from names because it is easier for me to write that way. Players will be given in the following form:

[first name] [paternal family name] [maternal family name], [age], [height in feet, inches. I feel this is more utilized internationally in heights of individuals than metres], [build (stocky, moderate, thin, with appropriate modifiers. I feel this is more evocative than giving a weight)], [gender], [dominant foot], [current club/high school/college at the time of the start of the tournament], [primary preferred positions in order of ability], quick informational facts.

To give an example of a real player in this format:
Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez, 29, 5'10", between moderate and thin, right/left winger, right, male, Malaga C.F., Joaquin is a pacey out-and-out winger. He has had moderate success in the past at the club level, mostly due to his prodigious natural skill, but there are major questions about his consistency. Once regarded as a great hope of Spanish soccer, he seeks a revival of his reputation at Malaga.

Players will be organized by positional groupings. The closer to the top of the grouping, the more talented the player in comparison with the others (this is where "primary positions" comes in handy in differentiating the players). The ordinary starting formations are given below these groupings. Meader shirts only say the players' names (the bolded ones). There are no shirt numbers.

Goalkeepers (3):

Gabriela Heras Colchado, 17, 6'1", between stocky and moderate, goalkeeper, left, female, Gareth Winters High School. The best goalkeeper on the side, Colchado has a dominating presence in the middle of the field. Especially good when coming out of goal, she sometimes struggles because of her aggression getting forward.

Hugo de Rosas Prieto, 17, 5'11", moderate, goalkeeper, left, male, Chilton Academy. Smaller than Colchado, Prieto is best known for his snap saves, making him something of a penalty-kick specialist (if such a thing exists). Conservative in coming off his line, he is only beaten by his inability to move out of the box.

Inez Nieto Carazo, 15, 6'5", stocky, goalkeeper, right, female, Sewport High School. Huge potential from the huge keeper, Carazo is a massive presence in her net, frightening for other teams on corner and free kicks, and possesses a massive leg for punting (and arm for throwing). Everything she gains with her physical gifts, however, she gives back with her inexperience and occasional overconfidence in the face of her opposition.

Central Defenders (6):

Miranda Montejo Almada, 16, 5'10", between stocky and moderate, central defender, left, female, Chilton Academy. Almada is a strong presence in the back. Skilled in the air, she also has the speed to combat runs from behind and, if necessary, play a three-back on the sides. Cautious to a fault, she rarely dives into tackles, instead trusting her speed. She really should leave her feet more often than she does.

Cecilia Clavijero Sanchez, 21, 6'0", stocky, central defender, left, female, Belldunes College. Big and powerful, Sanchez is an excellent addition in the air. Her primarily flaw is with her speed - she has the strength and size to be a top-class defender and to match-up against the bigger forwards, which is ordinarily her role on this side.

Lucia Celades Granados, 18, 5'9", moderate, central/right defender, right, female, Mountain Rivers High School. Granados is quick enough to be an outside back in a 4-4-2, let alone in a three-back, her primarily role on this side. She struggles with physicality sometimes, but is more than able to match up with a smaller, faster forward in a one vs. one situation.

Sergio Cardenas Borrego, 16, 5'10", stocky, central defender, left, male, Springvale High School. A big central defender, Borrego is best known for being an attacking threat on corners and free kicks. He is very skilled in the air, with the aerial ability to out jump most opposing strikers or central defenders. It would not be a surprise to see Holguin bring him on as a late substitute if they need more attacking ability and she does not want to compromise the team's shape.

Silvia Maldonado Rincon, 17, 6'1", stocky, central defender, left, female, Springvale High School. Physicality is the watchword for the Springvale High School defender. Together with Borrego, she formed a powerful Springvale back line that was best known for pounding in more goals with the head than any other high school back line in the nation. Like many other tall, big central defenders, Rincon has a weakness against pace, however.

Patricia Tena Moreno, 15, 5'7", between moderate and thin, central/left defender, left, female, Chilton Academy. The potential in Moreno is intense, as she combines the speed of a top-class central defender of her size with the jumping ability of a player five inches taller than her. She has some problems with physicality, but is on the side primarily as a learning experience, to improve her skills in the presence of older, better players. She's on the team for experience, basically.

Wing Players [Wingers/Outside Backs] (5):

Dora Serrano Morales, 17, 5'5", thin, left wingback, left, female, Springvale High School. Morales has the speed of a winger, the attacking instincts of an attacking midfielder, and defensive ability of any player who plays her position. She loves to get forward and cross the ball into the middle - in the modern game, with wingbacks essentially playing as midfielders for many top clubs, Morales fits right into the mix on the left side.

Laura Diaz Elcano, 17, 5'7", thin, right/left wingback, right, female, Barrowmound High School. What Morales does for the left on this team, Elcano does on the right. Her natural preferred position is on the left, as her attacking instincts naturally lead her to push to her right foot and shoot, but for this Arnett Mead side, without very many right-sided players, she is forced to a wingback role on the right. She doesn't really mind starting, of course, and can playing as a winger, but is labeled as a wingback due to her defensive ability.

Michelle Rael Ruiz, 16, 5'9", between moderate and thin, left/right winger, left, female, Port Vale High School. Ruiz is only loosely a winger. Not a wingback in any real sense of the word, she moves between an outside player and an attacking midfielder. Her primarily ability is her skill at controlling the channels - she both dribbles into that area and takes away the ball from players in that area. As a result, she can play as a defensive midfielder in the 4-3-2-1 and an attacking midfielder in the 3-3-3-1, but without any real specialization at either position.

Daniel Fejos Campos, 17, 5'6", thin, left/right winger, right, male, Port Vale High School. Campos is one of those wingers who prefers to play inverted. If he had a choice (which, in left-heavy Arnett Mead he does not), he would play on the left every game, attacking mercilessly, dribbling forward, and then pushing the ball onto his right foot and shooting. Like many modern wingers, he lacks much of a defensive instinct, however.

Adriana Losada Chapa, 18, 5'9", thin, right/left wingback/winger, left, female, Danville High School. The jack-of-all-trades player, Chapa can play any role on the side of the field. Comfortable on the ball and comfortable with dispossessing opponents who have the ball, Chapa lacks the blistering pace of any of the other players in this category. She works well as a substitute due to her versatility.

Central Midfielders (6):

Alicia Camacho Espinoza, 18, 5'8", thin, defensive midfielder + central defender, left, female, Laribee High School. Less a distributor than a destroyer, Espinoza is the rare breed of player who began her high school career as a central defender, but was pulled off the position early due to her work rate, stamina, and skills on the ball. She is ordinarily assigned to man-mark the creative player for the other side and shuts that player down easily. She has remarkable discipline for a destroyer, remarkably normally staying out of foul trouble, but at the same time lacking the killer instinct many foreign destroyers have.

Juanita Orozco Ruiz (captain), 16, 5'5", between moderate and thin, attacking midfielder, left, female, Stars Hollow High School. Juanita is the best player in this side on the ball. Parlaying her tiny size into an advantage, she has the speed and ball control to be able to get past most defenders, and the field vision to pick out her advancing teammates. Similarly, she has the killer instinct many top-class attacking midfielders possess of being able to get up the field when necessary. On the flip side of things, however, she isn't a great marker, nor can she fix her miniscule frame.

Myra Rodriguez Perez, 15, 5'9", moderate, defensive/attacking midfielder, left, female, East Cambria High School. More a distributor than a destroyer, Perez is able to play both as an attacking midfielder and as a defensive midfielder because she lacks the specific skills of either. There is little question that she is an excellent passer - however, she is not brilliant at any other skill, instead simply being above average at tackling and dribbling, and lacking everywhere else in her game.

Lucia Rionda Moreno, 17, 5'7", moderate, attacking midfielder, right, female, Danville High School. Moreno (no relation to the defender in the side) has a propensity to shoot from range. She's fairly good at it, of course, but she wastes nearly as many balls as she buries. This adds a dimension to the side that does not exist when she's not in the team, however, as they rarely shoot from range when she is not on the field. The rest of her game is not notable in any real way.

Rosa Carrillo Pineda, 19, 5'6", thin, attacking midfielder + left/right winger, left, female, AMT Technical College. With the speed of any of the wide players. Pineda lacks the ball discipline of a top-class winger, but possesses the dribbling ability of an attacking midfielder. She lacks the size to play that position solely, however, so she, in her high school career, was shuttled from one position to the other, making her an excellent substitute to have on the bench, but not good enough to be a starter on the side.

Liliana Vaca Bernal, 18, 5'9", thin, defensive midfielder + central defender, left, female, Arnett Mead School of the Arts. Another destroyer, what Bernal lacks in ability, she makes up in brutality. Where Espinoza lacks a killer instinct, Bernal has nothing but that instinct, resulting in injuries to opposing players, a distinct amount of gingerness in their step whenever she approaches, and a long history of foul trouble. She is thus very useful to bring off the bench from behind.

Strikers (3):

Alejandra Landeta Guzman, 18, 5'10", stocky, striker, left, Chilton Academy. A big, physical target in the box, Guzman often attempts to almost puncture the ball with her violent shot. She doesn't have great mobility, but provides a wonderful target for the crosses from the wide players, an outlet to hold-up the ball in a counter-attack, or as a decoy for the smaller skill players to pass the ball into the back of the net.

Angelica Yraeta Garza, 17, 5'8", moderate, striker, left, Neptune High School. Garza provides a totally different look from Guzman as she possesses the speed and mobility of many of the attacking midfielders. She can combine with them to dribble and pass past the opposition, but she lacks the physicality and aerial ability of a bigger striker like Guzman.

Alex Rivero Jimenez, 14, 5'11", between moderate and thin, striker, ambidextrous, male, Dale City High School. Jimenez is on the team because of his potential. That rare blend of speed and size that only ever exists a few times a generation, Jimenez has all the physical tools to be a once-in-a-lifetime talent. He lacks maturity, however, and cannot distinguish between when to bring his teammates into the play and when to take it himself. If he can figure out his issues, he could be great, but many are doubtful that will ever occur.

Manager:

Leandra Moncada Holguin, Palm Vale High School. Leandra Holguin is best known for her tactical abilities as a manager. She is a stern taskmistress, contorting her players into a variety of fluid formations. They should flow relatively easily between these three formations depending on their opponent (especially since many of the defensive midfielders are accomplished at the central defender position) during a game. Holguin will rarely swing outside of these formations, save when down a considerable number (to throw on strikers). Expect like-for-like substitutions, if only to expand on contract the field depending on what the game demands.

Formations:
(opposing goal is above)
4-3-2-1:
Code: Select all
            X
       X        X     

X     X      X
X                      X
       X        X

In the 4-3-2-1, the wingbacks consistently push forward, creating width. The outside defensive midfielders play almost as midfielder runners - they have the dual ability to take the position of wingers, if necessary, and also to shut down traffic in the center of the field, if the opponent is playing a formation requiring copious amounts of central midfield play. The two attacking midfielders play very far up and, when attacking, almost play as three strikers. When defending, they drop back into a seven-back, with the wingbacks holding the wings, and double-teaming if necessary.
When the 4-3-2-1 is the starting formation, the normal starting lineup is (from left to right) Colchado - Morales, Almada, Sanchez, Elcano - Ruiz, Espinoza, Perez - Juanita, Moreno - Guzman.

Transitioning from the 4-3-2-1 to the 3-2-2-2-1 in-game is very easy - the wingbacks (normally Morales and Elcano) push forward into attacking midfield positions and the center defensive midfielder (normally Espinoza) drops into a central defensive role.

3-2-2-2-1:
          X
     X         X

X                    X
     X         X

X         X
          X

In the 3-2-2-2-1, the formation plays defensively as a zonal positioning system. The attacking midfielders are really wingbacks pushing forwards - only when down do they become actual attacking wingers. Thus, the attacking midfielders drop back into a wingback positioning system, and the attacking midfielders play a higher line, pressing the holding midfielders of the other side. Meanwhile, the three defenders play a deeper line with the two defensive midfielder in front of them. When attacking, they essentially play with the attacking midfielders as wide options and the defensive midfielders as distributors. Often this results in three players in the box, instead of just one.
When the 3-2-2-2-1 is the starting formation, the normal starting lineup is (from left to right) Colchado - Almada, Sanchez, Granados - Espinoza, Perez - Morales, Elcano - Juanita, Moreno - Guzman.

Transitioning from the 3-2-2-2-1 to the 3-3-3-1 in-game is very easy - the wingers (normally Morales and Elcano) pull back into more conservative winger-wingback positions and one of the defensive midfielders (normally Perez) pushes forward into an attacking midfielder role.

3-3-3-1:
          X
   X              X
          X         
X                    X
          X           

X        X
          X

In the 3-3-3-1, the formation plays defensively as six-back, four-up. The outside wingers are ordinarily wingbacks in defense, but then play as hugging the touchline in attack. The defensive midfielder acts as a distributor to both sides and the three attacking midfielders act to press the opposition, with the two outside attacking midfielders pressing the outside backs of the opposition. On offense, those two players act as inverted wingers (which they are), creating an impetus of four players, all aiming for the net, with width provided from the wingback-wingers.
When the 3-3-3-1 is the starting formation, the normal starting lineup is (from left to right) Colchado - Almada, Sanchez, Granados - Espinoza - Morales, Elcano - Juanita - Campos, Ruiz - Guzman.

Substitutions can also cause formation switches - any player listed as being able to play one of the positions in one of these formations can be brought on to play that position.

They'll do a lot of trick plays on set pieces, short corners and the like. That's what happens when you're 5.5 feet tall.

Formations will adjust based on injuries.
Starting formations are as follows. When facing a (common formations):
4-4-2 (normal) - 3-2-2-2-1
4-4-2 (diamond) - 3-3-3-1
4-2-3-1 - 4-3-2-1
4-3-3 - 4-3-2-1
3-5-2 - 3-2-2-2-1
other formations as applicable. The three-man defense is ordinarily used against two strikers, the two-man defense against one striker. Three striker formations will normally face a two-man defense (the 4-3-2-1) as they are actually two wide attackers and a central player.

Kits are yellow and blue.

RP Permissions:
Do whatever you want (although don't go totally off the rails - I'd prefer to have my players alive, thanks), just make my substitutions realistic based on the player formations.
Last edited by Arnett Mead on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Do you hear the people sing?
Lost in the valley of the night
It is the music of a people who are climbing to the light
For the wretched of the earth
There is a flame that never dies
Even the darkest nights will end and the sun will rise

They will live again in freedom in the garden of the lord
They will walk behind the ploughshare
They will put away the sword
The chain will be broken and all men will have their reward!

VANTELIRA
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby VANTELIRA » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 am

Vantelira team:

GOALKEEPERS
Todor Karov
Ivan Gabrev
George Petkov

DEFENDERS:
Stanimir Kunev
Andrei Darev
Stefan Arsev
Martin Ananiev
Jecko Fanev
Tihomir Banev
Nikola Nikov
Galin Veranov

MIDFIELDERS:
Camen Dimitrov
Dimityr Zarev
Orfei Evridikov
Stanislav Stoev
Hristo Rebev
Radoslav Ivanov
Ivan Vanev
Anton Rusev

FORWARD:
Ilian Ilov
Pavlin Paskov
Dimcho Dimov
Fabian Georgiev

New Palmouth (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Palmouth (Ancient) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am

The New Palmouth team, who already finshed 3rd in the Birthday Cup, and reached the Quarter Finals of the Market Cup, meaning they are good favourites to do well here:

Goalkeepers: Jacob Green, Simon King, William White
Defenders: Harry Browne, Liam Harrison, Andy Parker, Kingston Blue, Muhammed Aja, Lio Simons, David Harold
Midfielders: Firthe Green, Alonso Hamilton, Jacob Browne (Captain), Nicky White, Harry Mayo, Jacky King
Strikers: Andy Davids, Harry King, Owen Black, Ugo Adams

Manager: Henry Williams

Utmost Upright
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Utmost Upright » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 am

Cardinal Moses picks up the phone in his new office. "Hello?"

"Cardinal Moses, this is Pope Peter. I have some last minute counsel for you about the upcoming Baptism of Fire and World Cup tournaments."

"Yes sir, I'm listening."

"Attack, but don't be reckless. Destroy those heathens, but remember to provide for our defense against the attacks of Satan against our goal."

"Of course, sir. I believe I have a roster that will please you and God in just those aims."

"Already? Let's hear it, my son."

Utmost Upright Roster:

GK: Brother Francis*
GK: Pope Peter
WB: Friar Grey*
WB: Brother Lawrence*
WB: Reverend Noah
CD: Friar Tuck*
CD: Reverend Edmund
CD: Cardinal David
W: Father John*
W: Reverend Philip*
W: Brother Josiah
IM: Brother Matthew*
IM: Cardinal Paul* (Captain)
IM: Friar Timothy*
IM: Brother Thomas
F: Father Martin*
F: Cardinal James*
F: Friar Belmore

*-indicates starters

Typical formation: 3-5-2, +1

RP injuries to my players: Y, nothing serious though
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y
Godmod other events: N

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 am

GK:John Hailiton
CB:Sash Kion
SW:Gtah Kiomjh
FB:Nidg Homes
RB:Hary Frde
LB:Nigel Walton
AM:Dan Weahrt
LM:Mickey Heall
LW:Zji Yha
RM:Ted Ackerman
RW:Ralph Tarver
CF:Albert Sabg
ST:Norris Dael
SS:Earl Beaok

Coaching Staff:

Head Coach:Alex Varj,President of the Cbngggfv Soccer Assoction
Assiting Coach:Dave Lee,10-time winner of the Cbngggfv College Soccer Championship
Assiting Coach:Derrick Ball,Cbngggfv Soccer Hall of Famer

Owner:George Savage,13-Time State Soccer Champion and Cbngggfv Soccer Hall of Famer

We hae a lot of players so we can't name all of them.
Allies:The Coalition of Armed Nations
Defense Minster of Coalition of Armed Nations.
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.
Admiral John Walton-I do beleive that God is on our side.

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Darmen » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Darmen National Team Roster for BoF XXXXIII
Manager:Georges Thomas
Assistant Manager:Mikael Gibbons

The Roster is a revamped version of previous ones, and it also features a full compliment of substitutes(which will be cut back going into the WC Qualifiers). Goalkeeper Adrian Kok has lost his starting job to Troy Osborne after allowing 7 goals to New Palmouth in the Birthday Cup. the formation has also changed from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2. All starters are from Scott City FC or Eau Claire Aris FC. Bryan Faulkner was injured in a Darmen Premier League game and will not travel with the team.

Formation:3-5-2
Style Modifier:+2
Starting XI
GK-Troy Osborne/28/Eau Claire Aris FC
DEF-Mikael Adan/25/Scott City FC
DEF-Dustin Nguyen/27/Scott City FC
DEF-Abdul Karim-Branco/35/Scott City FC
MID-Luca Cormio/23/Scott City FC
MID-Danny Beasley/27/Scott City FC
MID-Zach Preston/30/Scott City FC/Captain
MID-Tor Tong Lee/24/Eau Claire Aris FC
MID-Jake Gibbons/26/Eau Claire Aris FC
FOR-Kenneth Nolan/34/Scott City FC
FOR-Dan Baker/32/Eau Claire Aris FC

Substitutes
GK-Adrian Kok/36/Scott City FC
GK-Thulani Daniels/30/South Darmen United
GK-Brad Schreier/23/Rogerton Whitecaps
DEF-Scott Rydzik/24/Eau Claire Aris FC
DEF-Charm Vue/26/Eau Claire Aris FC
DEF-Donald Sheen/32/Eau Claire United
DEF-Terry Lalas/38/Brham United
MID-Aaron Gibbons/28/Eau Claire Aris FC
MID-Jack Chaves/29/Darmen City FC
MID-Andy Judkins/31/Forden
MID-Dan Lipari/33/Johnho FC
FOR-Abraham Gibbons/30/Eau Claire Aris FC
FOR-George Pele/24/Chippewa Falls Strykers
FOR-Sean Whale/30/Menomonie United
FOR-Adam McKay/25/Chuckio FC

RP injuries to my players: N
Hand out yellow cards to my players: N
Hand out red cards to my players: N
Last edited by Darmen on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Armorgames
Envoy

Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Armorgames » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Style +1
Formation 3-4-3
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod other events N

Roster

GK ERIK Crater * C
GK CHRISTIAN Fiddler
GK HUGH Marone
D NELSON Lisk *
D KURT Stano *
D GUY Peffer *
D CLINTON Aitchison
D ALLAN Nichol
D DARREN Pichette
D JAVIER Fudala
M TED Bresee *
M JULIO Gautreau *
M MAX Krumm *
M LANCE Ranger *
M MATHEW Maland
M CODY Gabrielli
M TYRONE Fairclough
F NEIL Vey *
F ERIK Schanz *
F CLAYTON Job * C
F JAMIE Iacovelli
F JESSIE Eidem

* = Starters
C =Captain

Coach Charlie Klien
Last edited by Armorgames on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3rd place in 12th World Lacrosse Championships
2nd in the inaugural U-18 IBC.

Ma wiki

Chetkosk
Envoy

Founded: Apr 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetkosk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Chetkosk National Football Squad

Home kit, Away kit, Alternative kit, Goalkeeper kit

Nickname: The Puffins
Style mod: +1.0
RP rules:
Choose my goalscorers: yes
Godmod scoring events: TG me first
RP injuries to my players: minor injuries only
Godmod injuries to my players: TG me first
Hand out yellow cards to my players: yes
Hand out red cards to my players: maximum of one
Godmod other events: TG me first

Main Staff:
Manager: BYSHOVETSIY, Yevgeni - Aged 52
Byshovetsiy was relieved of his managerial duties of CSKA Tomska last year, and happily took on the role of national squad manager to fill his time until he secures another club to manage. Tomska may perhaps regret their decision to let him go following promising results in team practises - indeed Chetkosk currently sit atop their regional league table. He is a sly tactician and is fully prepared to think outside the box to form new strategies for Chetkosk.

Assistant: GRUSCHMAN, Pyotr - Aged 32
Pyotr has an extra-ordinary talent for administration - he takes care of red tape and paperwork so Yevgeni doesn't have to (nor does he ever want to). Gruschman is far less extravertive compared to his superior, but on the rare occasions that he does speak before the team, his words carry a lot of combined knowledge and wisdom.

Head Coach: TOLSCHTIYK, Vladim - Aged 41
Guest lecturer in Sports and Physiological Science at Yaroslavl Universitet, Vladim demands a high level of knowledge and ability in his coaching staff concerning human sporting physiology and behaviour, and his reports of players' fitness are rarely far off accurate.

Squad:
GK: SCHERBAK, Anatoli - #1 - aged 19 - Racing Club Liyakovski
5 caps
Scherbak has won himself a place on the starting lineup through some excellent performances in team practise, and looks set to steal the number one goalkeeping role from Vasili Opuytsk following his retirement in a year or two - something which hinders his working relationship with third choice Denis Gabulov. He is a rising star, but is prone to small injuries that remove him from action for a game at a time.

LB: KASAEV, Diniyar - #2 - aged 27 - CSKA Tsaritin Saints
5 caps
Kasaev is a starting left back for the current champions of the Chetkosk domestic league, CSKA Tsaritin Saints. He is a solid player, but is notorious for his inability to cure his pungent foot smell post game.

CB: MOSTOVOI, Igor - #3 - aged 31 - PSV Stavropol
5 caps, 1 goal
Mostovoi is a key utility player, both for the national team and for his club, Federation Trophy winners PSV Stavropol. He regularly traverses into midfield territory and cna usually be trusted to place himself where he is required the most.

CB: ONOPKO, Aleksandr - #4 - aged 24 - Sporting Veblensk
4 caps
Aleksandr is a fairly new addition to the squad but has already made a mark with his great height towering over the other players and dominating the penalty box. He has a tendency to play people on-side.

RB: SMERTIN, Anton - #5 - aged 29 - Zenit Berlinengrad
5 caps
Smertin has exceptional stamina and form, but has a habit of pulling shirts.

LM: BORODIUK, Nikolai - #6 - aged 30 - PSV Stavropol
5 caps, 2 goals
Nikolai has the most accurate shot from a dead ball in the squad, and as such is designated most of the free kick opportunities. However, his strengths lie not only in shooting from stationary, but also in picking out crosses with high balls.

CM: VORONIN, Marko - #7 - aged 30 - Red Star Kemenovsk FC
5 caps
Voronin is an accomplished sportsman, playing for the top tier team Red Star Kemenovsk FC, and inspired his younger brother to follow him into the professional sporting world - though his brother is a rugby man. Recurring groin strains are going to put him in a pundit's chair within two years.

CM: HEIMPFEL, Sebastien - #8 - aged 29 - Red Star Kemenovsk FC
5 caps, 1 goal
Heimpfel wears the captain's armband, and for good reason - his mind is calm and tactical throughout a match and his voice carries across the pitch despite not being particularly loud.

RM: SIMIERTINO, Alexey - #9 - aged 25 - Primorsky Cape FC
5 caps
Alexey was originally a relatively unknown member of the starting lineup until his domestic team won the previous season's playoff and were promoted to the premier league. He has enjoyed an enhanced level of media coverage ever since, and the rest of the squad have a pool on when he will grow tired of the attention.

AM: TUSSAK, Nico - #10 - aged 33 - Viking Kzerstavo
5 caps, 2 goals
Nico Tussak is the player that has allowed the facilitation of the 4-2-3-1 formation that Chetkosk typically play, supporting the forward with rapid rushes and runs toward the corner flags that set up attack opportunities for Torbinskiy and the other attacking midfielders.

ST: TORBINSKIY, Vyacheslav - #11 - aged 27 - CFR Zolchora City
5 caps, 3 goals
Torbinskiy is by far the most accomplished goal scorer on the Chetkoski starting lineup. His finishing is magnificent and he always puts on a show with his acrobatic celebrations. He currently plays for CFR Zolchora City, but is desperate to move up to a more accomplished team, even if that means moving abroad.

4-2-3-1 Formation:
(1)-Scherbak

(5)-Smertin.......(4)-Onopko.........(3)-Mostovoi......(2)-Kasaev

(7)-Voronin..........(8)-Heimpfel (C)

(9)-Simiertino.....(10)-Tussak.......(6)-Borodiuk

(11)-Torbinskiy

Reserve:
GK: OPUYTSK, Vasili - #20 - aged 32 - FC Kedesk Harbour
0 caps
Steadfast and reliable, Opuytsk is soon to retire.

GK: GABULOV, Denis - #23 - aged 26 - Zenit Berlinengrad
0 caps
Gabulov remains the third choice goalkeeper despite his experience over the newcomer Scherbak.

CB: BESCHASTYN, Vladimir - #16 - aged 24 - Torpedo Yaroslavl
2 caps
Beschastyn is seen in many ways as Mostovoi's apprentice. He admires the older player and aspires to be as vital to the team as Igor is now.

CB: REZNOV, Dmitri - #12 - aged 29 - PSV Stavropol
2 caps
Reznov's tackles are hard, but they are usually very accurate.

RB: MAKHSENEV, Viktor - #18 - aged 20 - CSKA Tomska
1 cap
Makhsenev is a young player who has great pace and speed along the wing.

CM: KARPIN, Sergei - #21 - aged 28 - FF Rassvet Port Swifts
1 cap
Sergei has a very good arm for long throws and is also good at heading when he is on the receiving end of them.

CM: OBSTANTOV, Georgi - #13 - aged 25 - CSKA Tsaritin Saints
1 cap
This centre midfielder takes a long time to break form - whether it's good form or bad.

DM: TSAREV, Yuri - #19 - aged 30 - Kemenovsk Lokomotiv
1 cap
Tsarev adds a utility element to the midfield, able to get back quickly when the opposition are breaking.

AM: KURZHAKOV, Roman - #15 - aged 22 - AIK Vilnosnyvetzsny Ice
1 cap
Roman Kurzhakov may not be the fastest player on the pitch, but he is not afraid to run the entire length of the pitch, and he has the capacity to do so.

ST: KOKORIN, Artur - #17 - aged 29 - CFR Dynamo Vilychek
1 cap
Korkorin has been out of form for a long time following a complicated ankle operation, but is ready to make his return to the professional football world and earn his caps.

RF: ANYUKOV, Joachim - #14 - aged 23 - Racing Club Liyakovski
1 cap
Anyukov is a heavy, bulky individual whose strength in his foot more than makes up for his slow running speed.

CF: PUZIN, Tomislav - #22 - aged 21 - AZS Kemenovsk Rangers
0 caps
Puzin is a fine new striking talent that has found his way into high level football with the AZS Kemenovsk Rangers' highly successful grass roots programme.
Last edited by Chetkosk on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Chetkosk | Capital - Berlinengrad | Population - 96,645,500 | Head of Government - Chancellor Bogdan Mikhailovich | Trigramme - CHK | Demonym - Chetkoski | ccTLD - .chk | National Wiki
Baptism of Fire 43 - Quarter finalists
WC56, 57, 58 - Qualified
WC59 - Ro16
RLWC8 - 2nd Place
R7WC1 - 4th Place

Nothan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nothan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 am

Roster:

Goalkeepers:
Salvador Kochel
Terrence Arroyo
Seth Toothaker

Defenders:
Enrique Huron
Sergio Dwight
Tracy Mehling
Frederik Woelfel
Daryl Sawin

Midfielder:
Kent Pyper
Kirk Teas
Salvi Methot
Ross Deshon
Damien Nordgren
Terrance Swem
Seth Cremer
Marshall Chowdhury

Forward:
Willard Talerico
Perry Brickman
Fred Goergen
Michael Ellenwood

Godmod scoring events: Y
RP injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y

In short, do anything except kill them
Factbook
A puppet of Bisgea

Kagdazka and Pazhujebu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kagdazka and Pazhujebu » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Were you looking for some information about the nations you'll be playing in? Well, here you go! Should you be drawn into one of the Federation-based groups, and there's a one-in-two chance of that happening, this post will be your go-to guide!

NSwiki Article

This is a must-read. Also, here is a map of Kagdazka and here is a map of Pazhujebu.

The Nation

Kagdazka is a cold territory in the far northeastern regions of Siberia. The country's terrain is a mix of mountains, taiga, and tundra. In the southwest, where a large percentage of the population live, it is considerably warmer during summertime than in other parts of the country. Kagdazka is nearly landlocked, but for a tiny corridor that runs along both sides of the Dyurtyuli River, which empties into the Pacific Ocean. For years, Kagdazka was ruled by a pro-capitalist dictatorship to its east, and these corporatists brutally discriminated against the ethnic Russian Kagdaz minority, who for cryptic reasons have always identified themselves with the color wisteria. So terrible was the oppression from the east that all wisteria items, whether they were flags, bedsheets, microwaves, bicycles, or even flowers, were confiscated and destroyed on sight. Consequently, the name of this imperialist former ruler is not to be spoken by anyone in the country under penalty of death.

Pazhujebu, formerly known as the Pazhujeb Islands, is an island territory in the Atlantic about 700 miles off the coast of west Africa. The nation is notable for having been closed off to the outside world from 269 to 1926 AD. The islands had never been occupied by any except the Pazhujebis and had never been noticed by European cartographers until it was accidentally run across in the 20th century. The country's population are found to have been mostly genetically descended from Indian peoples. There are various explanations for this phenomenon; but the Pazhujebi story is that they were violently expelled from Rome by Claudius II. Pazhujebis are known for being frustrating at the best of times, and militant at the worst. They are vehemently protective of their independence, and have in the main refused to adapt to modern society or technology (though hefty exceptions have been made for the arms manufacturing industry and for the national monorail service).

Cars are banned in the Federation. Neither fans nor players should expect to be able to get around via that mode of travel. However, in Kagdazka, travelling via sleg dog is very popular, in Pazhujebu, private yacht services can take you from place to place, and in both countries, a privately-owned but nationally-operated monorail service can take you just about anywhere.

Stadia

Group E

Three stadia will be used for Group E, the Ice Cube in Dyurtyuli, Banditi Zaliv Stadion in Oktyabrsk, and Forestry Department Street in Gvardeysk. On any given matchday, the first game listed will be played at the Ice Cube, the second game listed will be played at Banditi Zaliv Stadion, and the last game listed will be played at Forestry Department Street.

Stadium: The Ice Cube
City: Dyurtyuli, Kagdazka
Capacity: 81,000 seats
Club Tenants: Angels and Yastrabi

Kagdazka's largest stadium (situated in the largest city in the entire Federation, Dyurtyuli), home to two exceptionally wealthy teams in Angels and Yastrabi, is named as it is for two reasons. First of all, the stadium's huge cubic glass design gives it the appearance of a gigantic block of ice looming on the cosmopolitan metropolis' skyline. Second of all, and more importantly, it is located in the farthest northern reaches of Kagdazka, which is already a cold country as it is. But in Dyurtyuli the frigid air can give an unprepared visitor frostbite in minutes. Bring a jacket.

Stadium: Banditi Zaliv Stadion
City: Oktyabrsk, Kagdazka
Capacity: 40,000 seats
Club Tenants: Krevetka

You might not fancy a trip to Oktyabrsk, where this stadium is located, since it has a reputation as a seedy port city with a high crime rate. But in truth, you won't find many more scenic places to attend a football match in the Federation. Without a stand on the side of the pitch that faces the bay, where walruses float atop icebergs barking at each other, the venue is compact and lends itself to energetic and devout fans. If the stadium's walls (painted all over with art from local children) don't put a smile on your face, then the brewery next door probably will.

Stadium: Forestry Department Street
City: Gvardeysk, Kagdazka
Capacity: 60,000 seats
Club Tenants: Xenon

While most of Kagdazka is coated with inhospitable tundra and taiga, the southeast corner of the country is a pleasant change of tone. While the climate remains a tad cool, a lush pine forest stretches unadulterated around the small city of Gvardeysk, one of the only settlements in the sparsely-populated area. If only the stadium were so pretty. Named after the street it's located on (which is itself named after the government ministry that has its national offices here), this venue looks a bit like a large white plastic blob ruining the view of the woods behind it, largely because it is just that.

Group F

Three stadia will be used for Group F, Gelendzhik Stadion in Gelendzhik, FKM Arena in the CMZ, and Yuzhniy Veter Stadion in Gelendzhik. On any given matchday, the first game listed will be played at Gelendzhik Stadion, the second game listed will be played at FKM Arena, and the last game listed will be played at Yuzhniy Veter Stadion.

Stadium: Gelendzhik Stadion
City: Gelendzhik, Kagdazka
Capacity: 35,000 seats
Club Tenants: Gimnasia

Gelendzhik's gray and stony architecture hides a history of class upheaval and racial strife. But from this history arises a deeply developed football culture, with a whopping four different Gelendzhik sides having appeared in the KPFA League First Division. One of those teams, based out of the eastern buroughs of the city, is the old and traditional club Gimnasia. If ever a sports team was rescued from the brink of destruction, it was when Unitopolitan newspaper tycoon bought Gimnasia and built them a desperately-needed new stadium, this one, a small but modern venue.

Stadium: FKM Arena
City: CMZ Metropolitan Area, Kagdazka
Capacity: 69,000 seats
Club Tenants: FKM

The cities of Chadan, Murmansk, and Zanduznyy are often lumped together into one single metropolitan area, in no small part because of the towns' uniform support for the left-wing club FKM. This club believes that positive football is as much political as it is tactical; that attacking play is equivalent to the poor farmers quest for social justice and that cynical defending is equivalent to the evil businessman's lust for money. Seem like an oversimplification to you? Yeah... those FKM fans are a bit nuts, and you can tell when you visit their stadium, a veritable industrialist workers' temple, adorned with socialist slogans, chain-link fences, and the like.

Stadium: Yuzhniy Veter Stadion
City: Gelendzhik, Kagdazka
Capacity: 51,000 seats
Club Tenants: Vulkan

If FKM are Kagdazka's left-wing club for over-educated socialist academics, Vulkan are the country's left-wing club for the genuinely poor and downtrodden. Another Gelendzhik team, this club's stadium is among the more scenic in the country despite its fans reputation for being destitute. The venue is constructed from dark red brick and pink clay, with four large but very simple stands on every side of the pitch, giving it the appearance of a large maroon and pink rectangle growing out of Gelendzhik's mostly-concrete cityscape. An absolutely classic locale for a football match.

Group G

Three stadia will be used for Group G, Sampa Gumbada Stidiyama in Juvapanam, Therakham Velodrama in Mahathu, and Praça de Prata in Mahathu. On any given matchday, the first game listed will be played at Sampa Gumbada Stidiyama, the second game listed will be played at Therakham Velodrama, and the last game listed will be played at Praça de Prata.

Stadium: Sampa Gumbada Stidiyama
City: Juvapanam, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 48,000 seats
Club Tenants: Juvapanam

With warm and lush public gardens stretching around the city, Juvapanam has to be one of the prettiest cities in all of the Pazhujeb Islands (also known as Pazhujebu). The city's iconic skyline is known for its stucco buildings and slate-green clay tile roofs. And the football club they've got hanging around isn't too shabby either; Juvapanam ZL are a powerhouse that won three uninterrupted First Division titles between 5244 and 5246 (Pazhujebi calendar). Their stadium is a microcosm of their beloved city, constructed from the same tan stucco and roofed with the same green clay tile. It sits in the middle of a large public garden and is across the street from a small zoo.

Stadium: Therakham Velodrama
City: Mahathu, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 52,000 seats
Club Tenants: Therakham

The Therakham District of Kagdazka and Pazhujebu's capital has long had an inferiority complex when comparing themselves with their wealthy and arrogant neighbors from the Kuratmad district. (These hostilities are, incidentally, the focal point of the Mahathu Derby between Angels and Therakham.) But this recently-renovated stadium, home to Therakham ZL, is the pride of the black and blue half of the city. It's steep, almost vertical stands give players on the pitch the feeling that they are at the bottom of a huge cauldron, and its exterior is painted black with hi-tech blue LED lighting.

Stadium: Praça de Prata
City: Mahathu, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 66,000 seats
Club Tenants: Angels

Home to the historic superclub Angels for half of its home matches, this venue is a famously imposing volcanic stone monolith growing out of the similarly stern Kuratmad District. As a sign of the district's traditional financial affluence and as an homage to the primary color of its home team, the stadium is adorned with rubies all around its exterior. Further, mirroring the archtictural traditions of the surrounding neighborhood, it has many right angles in of structure, vaguely giving it the look of a primitive, ancient temple.

Group H

Three stadia will be used for Group H, Avazhughij Arena in Pkethat Šede, Graha'ajat Stidiyama in Zhevassi, and Oberlander'ajat Stidiyama in Urajbina. On any given matchday, the first game listed will be played at Avazhughij Arena, the second game listed will be played at Graha'ajat Stidiyama, and the last game listed will be played at Oberlander'ajat Stidiyama.

Stadium: Avazhughij Arena
City: Pkethat Šede, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 47,000 seats
Club Tenants: Shadows

A rather new city that has only sprung up in the last few decades because of overpopulation in other parts of Pazhujebu, Pkethat Šede is located on Šede Island, which was for years left uninhabited because of its mysterious purple-and-green-tinted jungle. Legend holds that spirits reside there. If you’re ballsy enough to venture south from the city into the overgrowth, you’re bound to see Avazhughij Arena, home of Šede Island Shadows. It almost looks simply like a huge glass wall, as only one stand is visible from beneath the cover of leaves and violet Šede fruit blossoms. Whatever you do, don’t turn up on Šede Island wearing anything more than a T-shirt; it gets swelteringly hot here and you might very well melt.

Stadium: Graha’ajat Stidiyama
City: Zhevassi, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 96,000 seats
Club Tenants: Zhevassi

The home field of First Division champions Zhevassi ZL, this venue, the largest and most prestigious in the whole Federation, is nestled up in the misty hills east of the small town of Zhevassi and is made mostly from wood but meticulously decorated from pitch to stand to roof to entrance with soapstone sculptures, many of which are massive and built into the architecture. In Pazhujebi, the name of the stadium means "Stadium of the Planet," which tells a layman the sort of pride residents of the small Zahuj Peninsula village have in this grand park and in their club side. Visitors will enjoy themselves, but should be warned: they will get wet... it rains a lot.

Stadium: Oberlander’ajat Stidiyama
City: Urajbina, Pazhujebu
Capacity: 41,000 seats
Club Tenants: Urajbina

The hub of Mahathan Pazhujebi culture, Urajbina is a deeply proud city; almost all residents still wear the traditional purple turban that symbolizes Pazhujebi nationality and identity. If you're looking for history museums, this is the place to be, but there are a couple gorgeous beaches too if that's more your cup of tea. And though Urajbina’s stadium pales in comparison to the size of other venues in the Pazhujeb Islands, it is one of the most beloved in the entire country. Nestled into an ancient neighborhood, the stadium was once a Roman-style coliseum and is now home to club tenants Urajbina ZL. The stands are mostly made of stone, but an elaborate draping system all around the exterior and interior of the stadium gives it the appearance of being made wholly of gold, red, and blue fabric.
Last edited by Kagdazka and Pazhujebu on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmer Fredette
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jimmer Fredette » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Jimmer Fredette Soccer Team:

GK WAYNE Glenn Starter
GK CARL Harper
GK NATHAN Hein
DF KEVIN Fortune Starter
DF LIONEL Mcafee Starter
DF MATTHEW Rupp Starter
DF BENJAMIN Bennett
DF MARTIN Pineda
DF JEFF Islas
DF ALBERT Clausen
DF KENNETH Hazelton
MF JOHNNY Witmer Starter CAPTAIN
MF HOWARD Whittington Starter
MF DANIEL Coulombe Starter
MF DOUGLAS Pape Starter
MF GREGORY Weathersby Starter
MF SAMUEL Ortiz
MF ROBERT Bernhardt
MF ROBERT Zimmermann
FW WILLIAM Gold Starter
FW JACOB Stone Starter
FW DAVID Welsh
FW LOUIS Range
Manager NICHOLAS Whitson

Style Modifier:+2
Stadium:Delta Stadium
Formation:3-5-2

Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod scoring events N
RP injuries to my players Only for one game
Hand out red cards to my playersN
Godmod other events Only weather
Last edited by Jimmer Fredette on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are three things important in life, family, religion, and the BYU Cougars.
There is nothing good nor bad.Thinking makes it seem so.-William Shakespere

Did not make playoffs in World Bowl 14
6th in Nation States College Football(Brigham Old University)
Did not qualify for Wold Cup 56
Lost in first round of Baptism of Fire 43
3rd place in Baptism of Iron 8
Lost in first round of World Baseball Classic 19
Lost in first round of International Basketball Championship 8
5th place in World Lacrosse Championship 11
1st PLACE IN CEREAL BOWL 1(Spartans)
To come:
Professional Football League
World Bowl 15
World Lacrosse Championships 12
Mcleod Cup 4
Summer X Games 2
6 Summer Olympics
Hopefully Cup of Harmony 48

FOUNDER:The Tennis Championship-Please Join!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports