NATION

PASSWORD

International Hockey Discussion Thread (OOC, version II)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:38 am

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Also, apologies if it sounds like I'm getting ahead of myself, but I've got a quick question: Has anyone ever won all of their games at the World Cup of Hockey? As in, managed to lift the trophy without drawing or losing a single game? Just curious, that's all.

None in my time at WCoH, which dates back to.....the 20th edition that is.

It's very hard to go undefeated to win it in WCoH because:

a) The RPing level's pretty high compared its counterparts in 4 major American sports, with most top-performers and high seeds both participating and RPing at least few times. Most of the top RPers this WCoH had pretty high seedings, including all of top 3 and few others in 4-15 range.
b) Series format for playoffs. There are lot more games played in playoffs for WCoH than WB or HWC or WC because it's been like that for ages, barring exceptions in WCoH 20 and 23.

It's certainly not the scorinator in last few editions because Saintland's modifiers have been reflecting more on RPing + Ranks, reducing the probability of randomness, though it did play some huge uproars in the days before (WCoH 23 anyone?).

I remember back in the WCoH 26 (hosted and won by Quebec), I was ranked 8th, RP'd frequently and went undefeated in group stage with top seed. I still lost 4 games in playoffs- 1 in Quarterfinals, 1 in Semis and 2 in Final. How? Because of aforementioned reasons. Vermark, Valanora and Gyatso-Kai RP'd well and frequently during the WCoH and with the latter 2 having high ranks as well (Valanora was ranked 12th, Gyatso-Kai 3rd).

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Besides, I'm not saying that's what's going to happen here (in fact, I'm probably going to be in for a world of pain with my next opponent; Valanora swept me in the semi-finals of the last one and Gregoryisgodistan not only has excellent defencemen - which makes up for the low-scoring forwards - but also enemy crushers, who'll probably end up hurting my guys to put it lightly), I was just asking if it was possible and if it has ever happened.

Ontorisa wrote:
Elejamie wrote:
Alright, sounds cool. I'm fine with getting my B team (composed of the best of the best from the ENIHL2, which is like a cross between the AHL and the NLB) on the ice, since it'd make a nice change from my main guys.

I'm taking guys from the Major Heratoian Ice Hockey League and the LSJL. Definitely will still be strong, but not as strong as my A-team.

Alright, that sounds good. Also sounds like it'd be a close tournament.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:45 am

Elejamie wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:None in my time at WCoH, which dates back to.....the 20th edition that is.

It's very hard to go undefeated to win it in WCoH because:

a) The RPing level's pretty high compared its counterparts in 4 major American sports, with most top-performers and high seeds both participating and RPing at least few times. Most of the top RPers this WCoH had pretty high seedings, including all of top 3 and few others in 4-15 range.
b) Series format for playoffs. There are lot more games played in playoffs for WCoH than WB or HWC or WC because it's been like that for ages, barring exceptions in WCoH 20 and 23.

It's certainly not the scorinator in last few editions because Saintland's modifiers have been reflecting more on RPing + Ranks, reducing the probability of randomness, though it did play some huge uproars in the days before (WCoH 23 anyone?).

I remember back in the WCoH 26 (hosted and won by Quebec), I was ranked 8th, RP'd frequently and went undefeated in group stage with top seed. I still lost 4 games in playoffs- 1 in Quarterfinals, 1 in Semis and 2 in Final. How? Because of aforementioned reasons. Vermark, Valanora and Gyatso-Kai RP'd well and frequently during the WCoH and with the latter 2 having high ranks as well (Valanora was ranked 12th, Gyatso-Kai 3rd).

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Besides, I'm not saying that's what's going to happen here (in fact, I'm probably going to be in for a world of pain with my next opponent; Valanora swept me in the semi-finals of the last one and Gregoryisgodistan not only has excellent defencemen - which makes up for the low-scoring forwards - but also enemy crushers, who'll probably end up hurting my guys to put it lightly), I was just asking if it was possible and if it has ever happened.

Well all I can say is that WCoH finals is really a crapshoot.

I remember trailing 2-0 to Gyatso-Kai with WCoH 26, only to come back and win the series in Game 5. Guess what was my rank back then? 8th :p
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Elejamie wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:
I'm taking guys from the Major Heratoian Ice Hockey League and the LSJL. Definitely will still be strong, but not as strong as my A-team.

I'll keep it open, hopefully the max amount of people we get are 16 so then we can just do quick matches.

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Elejamie wrote:

I'll keep it open, hopefully the max amount of people we get are 16 so then we can just do quick matches.

Alright, sounds good.

Elejamie wrote:

Well all I can say is that WCoH finals is really a crapshoot.

I remember trailing 2-0 to Gyatso-Kai with WCoH 26, only to come back and win the series in Game 5. Guess what was my rank back then? 8th :p

I remember reading about it and putting it into my pre-QF RP, where I re-read a load of old WCoH tournaments and mentioned what happened in them, using what I read to see if I can figure out who would win the tournament. (Spoiler alert: It ended up being wrong, as I predicted I'd come fourth, losing to Quebec and then to Gregoryisgodistan. Guess what actually happened)

P.S. Sorry for knocking you out of your own tournament. Best of luck in the third place playoff. And, of course, next time. Also, sorry if this sounded gloaty.
Last edited by Elejamie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Elejamie wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

Alright, sounds good.

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Well all I can say is that WCoH finals is really a crapshoot.

I remember reading about it and putting it into my pre-QF RP, where I re-read a load of old WCoH tournaments and mentioned what happened in them, using what I read to see if I can figure out who would win the tournament. (Spoiler alert: It ended up being wrong, as I predicted I'd come fourth, losing to Quebec and then to Gregoryisgodistan. Guess what actually happened)

P.S. Sorry for knocking you out of your own tournament. Best of luck in the third place playoff. And, of course, next time. Also, sorry if this sounded gloaty.

Meh, it's fine. It's not like I got knocked out by a no-roster, no-rank, no-RP n00b :P ICly and OOCly I consider Elejamie a worthy opponent to lose in semifinals, especially considering my past semifinals, final and 3rd place game opponents: Gregoryisgodistan (24 Final, 25 Semi), Valanora (24 Semi, 26 Semi), Gyatso-Kai (26 Final), Vilita and Turori (25 3PS), Mapletish (22 Semi), Torisakia (22 3PS).

As you can see, they're all very respectable opponents and you're now new member of it (and my opponent at 3PS will be one of the more familiar faces for Ice Knights so lol). Congrats on joining the club :P

Given my inability to RP much lately and RL (personal reasons not to be explained here), I'm happy about making to semifinals - in all honesty. Not all hosts end up making deep into playoffs anyway- The Royal Barangay was knocked out of Group Stage in WCoH 24, Sicoutimont and USI at Ro16 for WCoH 22 and Kelssek Group Stage for 20. It's only very recent that the a host has won or made semifinals, dating back to 25: 3rd Place and Quarters, Champions, Champions and Quarters, Champions and now at least 4th place.

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Elejamie wrote:
Alright, sounds good.

Meh, it's fine. It's not like I got knocked out by a no-roster, no-rank, no-RP n00b :P ICly and OOCly I consider Elejamie a worthy opponent to lose in semifinals, especially considering my past semifinals, final and 3rd place game opponents: Gregoryisgodistan (24 Final, 25 Semi), Valanora (24 Semi, 26 Semi), Gyatso-Kai (26 Final), Vilita and Turori (25 3PS), Mapletish (22 Semi), Torisakia (22 3PS).

As you can see, they're all very respectable opponents and you're now new member of it (and my opponent at 3PS will be one of the more familiar faces for Ice Knights so lol). Congrats on joining the club :P

Given my inability to RP much lately and RL (personal reasons not to be explained here), I'm happy about making to semifinals - in all honesty. Not all hosts end up making deep into playoffs anyway- The Royal Barangay was knocked out of Group Stage in WCoH 24, Sicoutimont and USI at Ro16 for WCoH 22 and Kelssek Group Stage for 20. It's only very recent that the a host has won or made semifinals, dating back to 25: 3rd Place and Quarters, Champions, Champions and Quarters, Champions and now at least 4th place.

You can always say the Ontorisans wore your team out :P (which would be true because they were super low scoring and close)

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Meh, it's fine. It's not like I got knocked out by a no-roster, no-rank, no-RP n00b :P ICly and OOCly I consider Elejamie a worthy opponent to lose in semifinals, especially considering my past semifinals, final and 3rd place game opponents: Gregoryisgodistan (24 Final, 25 Semi), Valanora (24 Semi, 26 Semi), Gyatso-Kai (26 Final), Vilita and Turori (25 3PS), Mapletish (22 Semi), Torisakia (22 3PS).

You can always say the Ontorisans wore your team out :P (which would be true because they were super low scoring and close)

Sorry but I have no interest in that. My mind's already made up.

If I do RP the course of progression, I probably won't consider quarterfinals series as really that big of challenge unlike last 2 times (they faced GGS and Nova, both longstanding rivals with mixed records). Team Quebec's had bigger challenges before, and the last time they went past quarterfinals (WCoH 26) they had an even more challenging series against Vermark. It ended up not preventing the team from pulling 2 major comebacks in semis and final that time though, so I doubt Ontorisans wore the Ice Knights out when they've been to way more challenging series (and in 3 games for both 27 and 28).

I'll probably RP it as the team just not being able to step it up when it really mattered because they were not ready. It was under the lights and harsh home crowd of Montreal Forum after all, and the team cracked under pressure after not having made the last 2 semifinals before. It would've worked with no problem against Ficiscia and Ontorisa in earlier stages but against a traditional, strong rival like Elejamie? Not so much.
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Happy 420 Friends!

World Cup of Hockey Federation
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby World Cup of Hockey Federation » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 pm

OOC Note: Congrats to the winner, consolations to the loser. And of course, many thanks for another awesome WCoH!

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT 1: With my term as WCoH president and Valanora's as VP ending effectively this edition, this is the perfect time to get back on what hasn't been done for a while: Voting for your very next president.

Any user on the WCoH Federation may nominate one other user for the position of World Cup of Hockey Federation President, to serve his/her/one's term from World Cup of Hockey 30 to 32. Any user receiving at least two nominations will become a candidate. Any user can decline to receive nominations.

Please TG nominations to Nuevo Caracas.

Any users getting two or more nominations will be put forward as a candidate when the actual vote occurs in the usual preferential run-off system. For now, all nominations should be the name of a SINGLE NATION ONLY, preferably the main that one uses to RP in WCoH (E.g. ABChavn for ABChavn/YZville).

If any user is not interested in serving to such roles should one gets elected, please let me know via TGs and then you're good to go, not having to worry about it furthermore.

Here's the updated list of World Cup of Hockey Federation members, who are the only ones allowed to vote:

Arkiasis
Elejamie
Equestrian States
Esparmuran
Feministvs Sanctvsterra (Saintland)
Gregoryisgodistan
Havl
HopNation
Kaboomlandia
Ko-oren
Neu Engollon
Nova Anglicana
Novaya Zemlya
Ontorisa
Pays d'en Haut (Prusy Krolewskie)
Royal Kingdom of Quebec (Norrehavn)
The Sword Bloke
Torisakia
Unified Sunrise Islands
Valanora
Vilita & Turori
Zenic

We have 22 voters eligible to vote for anything involving the WCoH Federation's jurisdiction.

Alphatheta, Anthor, Ficiscia, Nordeana and Red Blackiland will be added if they post a roster and an RP for WCoH 30.

Feministvs Sanctvsterra, Havl, HopNation, Pays d'en Haut (Prusy Krolewskie), Torisakia and Vilita & Turori will be removed if they do not post a roster for WCoH 30.
Last edited by World Cup of Hockey Federation on Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
World Cup of Hockey Federation
Latest tournament (49)Post-49 RankingDiscussion Thread

WCoHF Headquarters: TBD
Federation President: Erji Tehauden (F, Ko-oren, cycle 50-52) - Emmeline Clough-Bather (F, Quebec & Shingoryeo, cycle 47-49)

Feel free to direct all enquiries regarding World Cup of Hockey to this account via Telegram. If a reply is not forthcoming within a couple of days, try the discussion thread or send a telegram to Quebec and Shingoryeo (President, cycle 47-49) or Ko-oren (President, cycle 50-52).
Posts made by this account are most likely written by the current World Cup of Hockey Federation President. At present, that is Quebec and Shingoryeo (President, cycle 47-49) or Ko-oren (President, cycle 50-52).

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:07 am

WHOOOOOOOO! GROUP B REPRESENT! CONGRATS ELEJAMIE!

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:03 pm

Ontorisa wrote:WHOOOOOOOO! GROUP B REPRESENT! CONGRATS ELEJAMIE!

Thanks, man. I mean, as much as I would've liked to have kept the streak going, I will admit that it probably would've seemed a bit fishy and too good to be true. So no hard feelings, Greg. Congratulations on ending the streak and commiserations on losing; also, sorry for beating you and here's wishing you the best next time round. And, finally, apologies if I seemed a bit egotistical during the last couple of days, I was just surprised that I managed to do better than I expected.

P.S. Arkiasis did give a roster, as seen here. Unless you meant people who post a roster + RP or something like that.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Anyone care for a struggling former 4th round pick for one of your teams for about one more year?
Last edited by Ontorisa on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Elejamie wrote:P.S. Arkiasis did give a roster, as seen here. Unless you meant people who post a roster + RP or something like that.

Thanks for pointing that out. Arkiasis will be safe (without any warning) for another WCoH.

Ontorisa wrote:Anyone care for a struggling former 4th round pick for one of your teams for about one more year?

Hm......Why a former fourth round pick who happens to be young but struggling a lot, on a league that we haven't seen enough of especially in results (that's why I haven't been that active on acquisitions on foreign talent as of late, because I haven't been able to RP then post them)?

Maybe posting the league results might be a good idea as well....
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy 420 Friends!

Elejamie
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Elejamie wrote:P.S. Arkiasis did give a roster, as seen here. Unless you meant people who post a roster + RP or something like that.

Thanks for pointing that out. Arkiasis will be safe (without any warning) for another WCoH.

You're welcome. And thanks for hosting a great tournament, even though by the end I was the only person RPing. Still, here's looking towards the next one.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:A couple questions:

1. Will the WJHC be before the next WCoH or after this one?

2. Is there any interest in a club hockey tournament - sort of a Spengler Cup kind of thing (but open as opposed to invitational)?

Bumping up these two queries.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:

2. Is there any interest in a club hockey tournament - sort of a Spengler Cup kind of thing (but open as opposed to invitational)?

1. Hopefully before next WCoH.

2. Not sure, especially since the market's mostly occupied by WJHC and WCoH. But you can certainly go and create one...
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy 420 Friends!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Anyone care for a struggling former 4th round pick for one of your teams for about one more year?

Hm......Why a former fourth round pick who happens to be young but struggling a lot, on a league that we haven't seen enough of especially in results (that's why I haven't been that active on acquisitions on foreign talent as of late, because I haven't been able to RP then post them)?

Haven't been able to set-up my league. Meh.

Nuevo Caracas
Attaché

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Caracas » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:17 pm

UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT: Quebec speaking, for those on the WCoH Federation, please nominate your pick for the next federation president. I have one vote right now and that is not looking too encouraging.

The deadline for nominations is 13:35 EST (Toronto-Miami time), February 5 2016.

Ontorisa wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:Hm......Why a former fourth round pick who happens to be young but struggling a lot, on a league that we haven't seen enough of especially in results (that's why I haven't been that active on acquisitions on foreign talent as of late, because I haven't been able to RP then post them)?

In that instance I do not recommend you begging others to take a young, minor and overly struggling talent on other leagues....

Maybe you can use him as an option to RP on for next WJHC/WCoH or so on. It's not required that one RP matchday posts and so on- I haven't RP'd matchday posts in ages iirc, because I never found RPing matchday posts particularly fun but still loved doing RPs of topics relevant to the sport.
Last edited by Nuevo Caracas on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:26 am

Congrats to Elejamie, GGS and Valanora. Thanks to Quebec for hosting another great Cup! Look forward to trying to make a comeback for numero 30.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:03 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:

1. Probably the WJHC.

2. Actually I was gonna do something like that in March with Elejamie. You game?

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Nuevo Caracas wrote:
UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT: Quebec speaking, for those on the WCoH Federation, please nominate your pick for the next federation president. I have one vote right now and that is not looking too encouraging.

The deadline for nominations is 13:35 EST (Toronto-Miami time), February 5 2016.

Ontorisa wrote:

In that instance I do not recommend you begging others to take a young, minor and overly struggling talent on other leagues....

Maybe you can use him as an option to RP on for next WJHC/WCoH or so on. It's not required that one RP matchday posts and so on- I haven't RP'd matchday posts in ages iirc, because I never found RPing matchday posts particularly fun but still loved doing RPs of topics relevant to the sport.

Err...shouldn't we be in voting time right now?
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Nuevo Caracas
Attaché

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Caracas » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 pm

There are only 2 WCoHF members who have submitted their votes for candidacy right now, and that's not enough to open the procedure.

Once again guys, TG me the votes to here by February 16, 2016, 12:45 EST.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:05 am

Nuevo Caracas wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

He's ineligible for the WJHC I think. He's 20 years old. I'll probably use him in that March hockey tournament.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Nuevo Caracas wrote:In that instance I do not recommend you begging others to take a young, minor and overly struggling talent on other leagues....

He's ineligible for the WJHC I think. He's 20 years old. I'll probably use him in that March hockey tournament.

I used a 20-year-old goalie in the 9th WJHC and it was fine. *shrugs*
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-Author of SC #204

Ficiscia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ficiscia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

I used a 20-year-old goalie in the 9th WJHC and it was fine. *shrugs*

20 is fine in the real U20, and was for my WJHC X roster. Most of my key players were 20, so go for it.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE
IC: 89 mio. inhabitants, parliamentary democracy in 2016, minority government of communists, greens and democratic socialists - Constitution
OOC: 20 years old, male, Swiss, student. In favour of (actual) democratic socialism, leftist revolutions where necessary, pan-leftism and European Unity. Not too fond of unnecessarily making things social justice issues. Also in favour of loud guitars, reggae and ice hockey. Feel free to TG me if you wanna know more!
SPORTS ACHIEVEMENTS
Summer Olympics X: 5-4-4 / Winter Olympics XI: 9-8-6 - BoF 61 Silver Medal - WJHC 10/11 Bronze Medal - WC75 group stage participant

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:07 pm

And in the meanwhile, just in case people forget again....

Those in WCoH Federation, don't forget to send your nomination for Federation president, for I can't delay things forever :P

Happy 420 Friends!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports