NATION

PASSWORD

Nufilandian Air - Revolutionary Security Systems - For You !

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Nufilandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Nufilandian Air - Revolutionary Security Systems - For You !

Postby Nufilandia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 am

IATA: NUA
ICAO: NUFA
CALLSIGN: NufiAir

History:
Our airline was founded on 18 July 1971. Elected as major airline in 1979 and chosen as the official carrier in 1982! Now we are growing bigger and bigger, offering new technology and still researching many others. Our Headquarters are in Vallençia, Nufilandia. Frequent flyer program known as the "Flugaa unda gaṅaa" (Fly and Win) started in 1980 and is up to now.
Services

Security
Pilots and crew carry guns and know Self-Defence techiniqiues.Doors to cockpits are opend only by Fingerprits and passcodes , changing every hour.
Our security is the most advanced one. We do not rely on pilots capability and emergency procedures, our system is working currently with the S.C.E.S. (Safe, Comfort Ejection Systems)
What do we mean ?
When the pilots decide that they cannot do anything about a critical problem they activate the Ejection program. All passengers fasten their seatbelts and get to Brace position. Seats are ejected by 6 rolls on big planes and 4 on small (economy) . Floats are installed on the "Escape Pods" so landing on water is not a problem. When the seats are ejected, after several seconds, parachutes open and get you to ground safely. Crew is trained to help passengers with problems or difficulties. We don’t forget for your personal belongings , the plane aslo ejects the lugage and cargo , plus we put all bags to anti-bomb containers - if a bomb explodes nothing will occur!
1st Class
We offer very nice comfort and features in our 1st class for our priority persons!
Flat beds with massage , games, internet , electronic devices allowed , even a Smokers zone on Long-Haul Flights all luxury!
All kind of small comforts : toilets, toothbrushes, and even on long-haul flights douche cabins!
Not wanna Belive!

Business meeting are now open , book a conference hall now! (Available only on our A380s)
Here look:

Business Class
Comfort at a medium price, flat beds and electronical power! Personal screens present on all flights.
Enjoy all small "adds" of the first class!
Economy
Working with the newest personal screen providers for maximum comfort and entertainment!
All small ads are present in economy only on long-haul flights!
Flight with us on maximum comfort!
Meals
Always dreamed to have more than 1 menu ? Now possible 3 choices on all classes!
ImageImage
We will always give you food at the meal times. Water and brews are in large quantities! No need to go to the flight attendant, just press the button on your seat, choose your brew and wait for it!
Entertainment:
300 Movies and 600 minutes of watching, games, music and magazines present on all classes! Smoking area in every long haul-flight , sport zone for a little bit of muscle training.
Fleet

Airbus A320

In Service : 110
Cruising speed Mach 0.78 (828 km/h/511 mph at 11,000 m/36,000 ft)
Maximum speed Mach 0.82 (871 km/h/537 mph at 11,000 m/36,000 ft)
Maximum range, fully loaded 3,100 nautical miles (5,700 km; 3,600 mi) 3,600 nautical miles (6,700 km; 4,100 mi)
Maximum fuel capacity 24,210 L (5,330 imp gal; 6,400 US gal) standard
Service ceiling 12,000 m (39,000 ft)
Engines (×2) Pratt & Whitney PW6000 series or

Airbus A340 (all)

In Service : 120
Cruising speed Mach 0.83 (881 km/h/543 mph at 11,000 m/36,000 ft)
Maximum speed Mach 0.86 (913 km/h/563 mph at 11,000 m/36,000 ft)
Maximum range, fully loaded 8,000 nautical miles 8,670 nautical miles (16,060 km; 9,980 mi)
Take off run at MTOW 2,990 metres 3,050 metres (10,010 ft)
Maximum fuel capacity 155,040 litres (34,100 imp gal; 40,960 US gal)
Service ceiling 12,527 metres (41,099 ft)
Engines (×4)

Airbus A350 (All)

Cruise speed : Mach 0.85 (903 km/h, 561 mph, 487 knots, at 40,000 ft/12.19 km)
Maximum cruise speed: Mach 0.89 (945 km/h, 587 mph, 510 knots, at 40,000 ft/12.19 km)
Maximum range:(with passengers and baggage 19,100 km (10,300 nmi)
Maximum cargo payload: 14,800 km (7,990 nmi)
Maximum fuel capacity: 156,000 l (41,200 US gal)
Service ceiling: 43,100 ft (13.1 km)
Engines (2×) RR Trent XWB

Airbus A380

In Service : 15
Maximum operating speed at cruise altitude Mach 0.89[87](945 km/h, 587 mph, 510 knots)
Maximum design speed in dive at cruise altitude: Mach 0.96[223](at cruise altitude: 1020 km/h, 634 mph, 551 knots)
Range at design load 15,400 km (8,300 nmi, 9,500 mi)
Service ceiling 13,115 m (43,028 ft)
Maximum fuel capacity 323,546 L(85,472 US gal)
Engines (4 x) GP7270 (A380-861)

We have other planes not listed here!

Destinations

Domestic (Nufilandia) :

Setin, Setin , NUCAS
Vallençia , Nufilandia VLC , NUCAP
City Of Rurallia , Rurallia RUR, NUCAT
Empirus,Nufilandia GDE ,NUCG
Ferlil,Nufilandia FRE , NUCP
Miur,Nufilandia MUU NUCU
Miryll,Nufilandia MEE NUCE
Verta,Nufilandia VRT ,NUCV

International :

New Glasgow International Airport, STR/STRA, The Communist People's Republic of Strathy
Van Zeeler Airport , NAA , Cyborg Holland
Ostameva International Airport, ROST, Auremena
Arroyo International Airport, AIA/ARO, Khanastan

And Many Smaller Destinations!

If you want us to fly to a chosen city of your nation please fill up this form!
Code: Select all
[b]Airport Name:[/b]
[b]IATA/ICAO Codes:[/b]
[b]Name of Country:[/b]
[b]Name of City:[/b]
[b]Terminal/Gate:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]Flight Frequency (daily or weekly):[/b]
[b]Specify Date of Operations:[/b]
[b]S/M/T/W/T/F/S:[/b] []/[]/[]/[]/[]/[]/[]
[b]Type of Flight : (Long-Haul, Medium-Haul ,Short-Haul)[/b]

Security Above All!
Nufilandian Air

Last edited by Nufilandia on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:30 am, edited 9 times in total.

Strathy
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strathy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 am

Airport Name: New Glasgow International Airport
IATA/ICAO Codes: STR/STRA
Name of Country: The Communist People's Republics of Strathy
Name of City: New Glasgow
Terminal/Gate: Terminal 6. Gate 6A, 6B, 6C
Special Requests: New Glasgow International is an extremely busy airport, we would ask that your pilots be prepared to be patient and work as cooperatively as possible with ATC, Security and Ground Staff.
Flight Frequency (daily or weekly): Daily, Weekdays only
Specify Date of Operations: 01/03/2011
[S]/[M]/[T]/[W]/[T]/[F]/[S]: Weekdays only
Type of Flight : (Long-Haul, Medium-Haul ,Short-Haul)Long Haul.
Last edited by Strathy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United Kingdom of Strathy and the Strathan Realms |Þe Ríaƺiŋ Aoniƺtit off Straðye ā þe Straðicſh Lændes | Rìoghachd Aonaichte Srathaidh is Dúthaichan Srathaidhnach
Fortune Favours the Audacious
Factbook

Monarch: His Majesty Seumas I MacPhadraig Uitail, King of Strathy, Emperor of the Strathan Realms
Prime Minister: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Whitegrave KC KStr. MP (Democratic Labour)

This is nation does not reflect my views except for when it does. Left leaning Scot, pro-independence, twenty-something student/academic trying desperately to avoid the real world
Pro - Not being a right dick
Anti - Being a right dick

Nufilandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nufilandia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am

Dear Ruler of Strathy!
Your application was aceppted! our pilots are prepared for extreme traffic , such as the airport of Vallençia! Routes from Glasgow to Setin and Vallençia and reverse will open. one of our A380s will serve you!
Nufilandian Air

Strathy
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strathy » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am

Thank you. It is a great pleasure for the Strathan Aviation Authority to work in conjuction with your gireat airline.
The United Kingdom of Strathy and the Strathan Realms |Þe Ríaƺiŋ Aoniƺtit off Straðye ā þe Straðicſh Lændes | Rìoghachd Aonaichte Srathaidh is Dúthaichan Srathaidhnach
Fortune Favours the Audacious
Factbook

Monarch: His Majesty Seumas I MacPhadraig Uitail, King of Strathy, Emperor of the Strathan Realms
Prime Minister: The Right Honourable Sir Arthur Whitegrave KC KStr. MP (Democratic Labour)

This is nation does not reflect my views except for when it does. Left leaning Scot, pro-independence, twenty-something student/academic trying desperately to avoid the real world
Pro - Not being a right dick
Anti - Being a right dick

Nufilandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nufilandia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 am

Strathy wrote:Thank you. It is a great pleasure for the Strathan Aviation Authority to work in conjuction with your gireat airline.

Our Pleasure!

Orlkjestad
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orlkjestad » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:00 am

Nufilandia wrote:Security
Our security is the most advanced one. We do not rely on pilots capability and emergency procedures, our system is working currently with the S.C.E.S. (Safe, Comfort Ejection Systems)
What do we mean ?
When the pilots decide that they cannot do anything about a critical problem they activate the Ejection program. All passengers fasten their seatbelts and get to Brace position. Seats are ejected by 6 rolls on big planes and 4 on small (economy) . Floats are installed on the "Escape Pods" so landing on water is not a problem. When the seats are ejected, after several seconds, parachutes open and get you to ground safely. Crew is trained to help passengers with problems or difficulties. We don’t forget for your personal belongings , the plane, with nobody onboard stops itself with parachutes and descends to ground, so your baggage is in good hands even in crash!

OOC: This system seems outlandish. How do you get the bags to the ground without a scratch? NO PLANE EXISTING has the room for these so-called "escape pods", nor the escape pods themselves! This would cost a gigantic amount of money! I'm just trying to help. So, tell me how this works, exactly?

Nufilandia wrote:douche cabins!

OOC: :shock:

Nufilandia wrote:Business meeting are now open , book a conference hall now! (Available only on our A380s)[/quote

OOC: I know some plane have it, but OH GOD THE EXPENSE! This would knock out quite a few seat rows, you know that?

Nufilandia wrote:International :

New York, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Seattle,USA
Washington, USA
Sofia, Bulgaria
Zurich,Switzerland
Madrid, Spain
Paris CDG , France
Paris OLY, France
Barcelona , Spain
Lisbon,Portugal
Warsaw,Poland
Athens,Greece
Ankara,Turkey
Istambul,Turkey
Burgas,Bulgaria
Bratislava,Slovakia
Praha,Czech Republic

OOC: NationStates =/= Real Life. You can't fly to real life cities. You're an NS airline.

Anyway, I was just trying to help, as I operate Northreach World Airways, or NWA, one of the largest airlines in NS. If you need any more tips, TG me.
The Reformed Republican Union Of Orlkjestad
Comrade-President Leon Palantine
Vice President Arcturo Tarentum
Secretary Of Foreign Affaires Marco Valentia
Storefronts: They're all under construction, please go away
Alliances: Forever alone
Other Threads: The Severan Faith
Alert Levels
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Terrorism Alert Levels: [Low] Guarded Elevated High Severe

"Although we see the world through different eyes, we share the same idea of paradise." -The Pet Shop Boys in Se A Vida E

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cyborg Holland » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am

Van Zeeler Airport
NAA/b]
[b]Cyborg Holland

New Amsterdam
T2
none
3 a week
Long Haul

Nufilandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nufilandia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

OOC:
((Douchee Cabins!

they arent really escape pods... theres no wall or cover just parachutes!
Forgot to say tjat the cargo container also ejects itself :-)

I know , i know a confrence room is expensive but what , its goverment money! We choose what to do !!! In plus we have at almost every flight book conferences ...

upps sorry for the normal destinations! ))

Nufilandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nufilandia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Aceppted!
Thank You Cyberdog Holland Our flights will now go from Setin and Vallencia to new Amsterdam and reverse!
Michel II

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome to the introductory Oppentin International Airshow!

Dear Sir/Madam-

We at the Oppentin International Airshow would like to invite you and your airline to join our displays. New Hayesalia is a nation of aviation, a necessity for travel. Many people invest largely in the national bluWave Airlines company and often buy their own aircraft with the money they gain as dividends. And Oppentin is the cultural centre of New Hayesalia, the perfect place to gain exposure for your company.

The addition of your craft would make for a spectacular airshow, and we're sure that you'll love to exposure. Furthermore, you will be eligible to show your company off to the world in our exposition halls, and possibly make alliances with other companies and invest in new, innovative research and ideas. Even better, you can sponsor the OIA and have your company flags flying through the day, gaining massive exposure.

If you'd like to attend, please sign up at our organisational headquarters here.

Thank You,
CEO of the Oppentin International Airshow
Joseph Stagrin

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Airport Name: Ostameva International Airport
IATA/ICAO Codes: ROST
Name of Country: Auremena
Name of City: Tsheremevko
Terminal/Gate: Terminal 1, Concourse 1, 2, or 3 (all international oneworld flights are randomly assigned gates for each flight, the crews attending each gate are not specific to any one airline)
Special Requests: None
Flight Frequency (daily or weekly): Daily
Type of Flight : (Long-Haul, Medium-Haul ,Short-Haul) Long haul (Any of your aircraft should do save the A380)
(OOC: You may want to specify which model of the A340 and A350 you operate. They come in different fuselage lengths. Check Wikipedia for their respective capacities and ranges)
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Khanastan
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanastan » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 am

Airport Name: Arroyo International Airport
IATA/ICAO Codes: AIA/ARO
Name of Country:Khanastan
Name of City:Arroyo City
Terminal/Gate: Terminal 0/Gate 0
Special Requests: Armed guards will be aboard the flight. Make the flights as low key as possible as Our Lady, Primier Katarine Ivanavic will be using this as her personal plane. It will also be used by highranking government officials
Flight Frequency (daily or weekly): Daily
S/M/T/W/T/F/S: []/[]/[]/[]/[]/[]/[] All
Type of Flight : (Long-Haul, Medium-Haul ,Short-Haul) Long-Haul
We apoligise to your pilots for their constant worload and request that we buy the plane from you for an increased price. The plane we purchase shall be a Airbus A380

Thank you for your time
Sauri Savilov
Director of Commerce
“The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.” - Socrates
Khanastan is an entirely fictional PMT nation somewhat similar to a larger, more free version of China. We are a massive federal representative republic of half a billion people with a self-sufficient, world-dominating economy. NS stats are not used. Use our Factbook instead.
Call me Khan. I've been here a while. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I think people should treat people like they want to be treated themselves. If you want to know more you're going have to buy me a drink or get to know me better, otherwise i'll stop being such a mystery.
Merry crisis one and all.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade