NATION

PASSWORD

Pappa Nick's Airplanes looks for new destiNations!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Pappa Nick's Airplanes looks for new destiNations!

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 am

You want cheap regional flights?
Try Pappa Nick's Airplanes! Grittonia's Number 1 Regional Airline.
We , Pappa Nick's Airplanes, are looking for new destiNations.
Post us a nice application and we accept you!
So what are you waiting for? Post now.

OOC: Pappa Nick's Airplanes plants a few planes in your nation and with the planes it will operate routes in your nation. For a international Grittonian Airline use Montana Air. Pappa Nick's Airplanes can also be hired for transport of Leaders.

Please post:
Full Nation Name:
Kind of Nation (Dictatorship,Democracy):
Population:
Why you think you should have Pappa Nick's Airplanes in your nation:
Routes in your nation that Pappa Nick's Airplanes should operate:
If you want to use Pappa Nick's Airplanes for anything other than civilian transport please fill in:

Pappa Nick's Airplanes is a company owned by loyal Grittonians and has nothing to do with the Supreme Ruler. Pappa Nick's Airplanes does not have a copyright but still. Please TG me if you want to use Pappa Nick's Airplanes anywhere outside Nationstates.
Last edited by Grittonia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Dictatorships spreads its wings!

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:35 am

Pappa Nick's Airplanes uses a fully operational fleet of:
20x The Fokker F27 Mk. 50
5x The BAe 146
10x The Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander
1 refurbished Ilyushin Il-96

And is always looking for new aircrafts.
You think you can supply us? TG Grittonia.
Last edited by Grittonia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Airplanes looks for new destiNations!

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 am

*reserved for Routes*

Los Gritta International Airport - Pappa Nick P. Mansion Airstrip
Los Gritta International Airport - Tyrrpeian Airport
Los Gritta International Airport - Heywatt City Airport
Pappa Nick P. Mansion Airstrip - Los Gritta International Airport
Tyrrpeian Airport - Los Gritta International Airport
Heywatt City Airport - Los Gritta International Airport
Last edited by Grittonia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Airships spreads its wings!

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:55 am

((OOC: I find the title ironic, because you know...airships don't have wings. You should have said "Pappa Nick's Airships blows its balloons!" or something slightly innuendo-ish like that. :P))
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Airships spreads its wings!

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 am

L3 Communications wrote:((OOC: I find the title ironic, because you know...airships don't have wings. You should have said "Pappa Nick's Airships blows its balloons!" or something slightly innuendo-ish like that. :P))

OOC: I changed it. The first company name was Pappa Nick's Dictatorships. Maybe I should think about another new name.
Last edited by Grittonia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turkish Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Airships looks for new destiNations!

Postby Turkish Federation » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:28 am

OOC: You STILL use Airships?
The Turkish Federation
Factbook - Embassy thread - NSTracker

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Re: Pappa Nick's Airships looks for new destiNations!

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 am

Turkish Federation wrote:OOC: You STILL use Airships?

No it is just a name. We use well maintained airplanes. If you can think of another name please do.
If you want Pappa Nick's Airships in your nation please post a application.
Last edited by Grittonia on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 am

No one wants a low cost regional airliner?

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:15 am

Bumpy McBumpBump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade