Alliance Armaments of Inutoland
Alliance Armaments is an international clearing-house for several Inuto armaments companies. Member companies pool their resources to sell and advertise their wares in the strongly competitive international arms trade, using the union of their strengths to the benefit of all.
A "one-stop" centre for most military hardware, Alliance Armaments' member companies have traditionally been more involved with the markets in aircraft, naval vessels and ground combat vehicles than with munitions and small arms. Here you may find the best of Inutolander arms companies' wares! We can sell you everything from a large Alliance-class aircraft carrier to a small TW-250 armoured personnel carrier.
If you are interested in purchasing unique military hardware from historical time periods, please visit the Past Tech version of this storefront at Alliance Armaments (PT).
- Allied Naval Shipyards (naval construction)
- Vindicator Arms (small arms & munitions)
- Tulani-Soro-Ramandu, Inc. (aviation)
- Knight Systems (unmanned vehicles)
- Waris Aerospace (aviation)
- Nemanda Rotorcraft (aviation & ACVs)
- Tanaru Ground Systems (military ground vehicles)
- Irau-Hatu Balloon Company (lighter-than-air aviation)
- Oracle Systems (avionics, radars & electronics)
Terms and conditions:
- All orders should be in-character, polite, and with at least a cursory nod towards the minor deities of Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling. I will not insist on UK-standard spelling, but if u pst in txt i wl ignore u.
- I will do the maths. You can do your own if you like, but I will check you.
- Make sure you can afford it. Use NSeconomy, Sunset or NSTracker to find your Defence budget. With the (negotiable) exception of aircraft carriers, we will not let you purchase an order coming to more than 50% of your available Defence budget in one hit. We will normally be willing to work with our customers on a payment/delivery schedule to keep expenditures below this level.
- All prices are set in NS standard dollars.
- Orders will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
- Discounts are available, and cumulative (see below)
Domestic Production Rights:
DPR licences are available for most equipment. With the exception of strategic assets (defined as anything with a unit price over NS $1 billion) and small arms, the price for a DPR licence is 400x the full unit price (without discounts). Strategic assets' DPR licences will be sold at 200x the full unit price. Small arms have a DPR cost of 400x unit price, but the "unit" in question is a shipment of 100 individual weapons.
We regret that DPR is NOT available for the TSR-19 "Ghost" and W-20 "Fer-de-Lance" stealth fighters, and that we cannot offer discounts for DPR purchases.
- New Nation discount: 15%
-Available for nations with population under 75 million
- Centrist Government discount: 10%
-Available for Inoffensive Centrist Democracies, New York Times Democracies and some Democratic Socialists*
- Regional Neighbour discount: 10%