NATION

PASSWORD

Armax Armory and Biosciences (CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Logasiri
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Armax Armory and Biosciences (CLOSED)

Postby Logasiri » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Armax Armory
"Your Only Reliable Source."
Est. 3806 - HCG 87a Galaxy - Corusca

This storefront is now closed, please proceed to the new storefront, Armax Defense Systems

From,
Maureen Xu
Last edited by Logasiri on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am, edited 28 times in total.
Now under new player Management

The Western Reaches wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

I'd send my entire military to you, but I think that's called invasion...
Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Closed
Last edited by Logasiri on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Kalasparata wrote:Got a problem with over crowding jails? No problem, we'll take the prisoners, for $100 each!

Imperial Domtopia wrote:Here's a joke for you: you're being shipped to the gulag. Har-dee-fucking-har. Who's laughing now?
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:The rivalry between tits and ass has reached new heights! :eek:

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Closed
Last edited by Logasiri on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Closed
Last edited by Logasiri on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Apachawk
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Apachawk » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:17 pm

I'd like to buy the following...

Armor
suits
A2 X 1.25 mill
A3 X 1.75 mill
AMP
.9 mill

cloning
breading tank module X 1
SOCC X 100

weapons
pistols
mark 3 X 1.25 mill
mark 5D X .85 mill
mark 5F X .9 mill
Assult Rifles
mark 8a X 1.25 mill
mark 21h X 1 mill
Sniper Rifles
Mark 53H X .05 mill
Mark 51 X .05 mill
Shotguns
Mark 90 X .5 mill
Plasma Rifles
Mark 200 X .15 mill
RPG
E-2 X .05 mill
E-Infinity X .1 mill
ML-3A X .15 mill
ML-3H X .5 mill
Drugs
CCOC X 3 mill
FMPC X 3 mill
RIS X 3 mill
CNDC X 3 mill

Calculate cost and i'll wire the money ASAP

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Apachawk wrote:Calculate cost and i'll wire the money ASAP

We thank you for your order. Accounting has determined that you qualify for one discount of 8%. Your bill totals to $4,418,989,264,000 ($4.418989264 Trillion USD). Upon confirmation, your order will be loaded and shipped. It should arrive in fourteen NS days.

We hope you come back to us for all of your arms needs.

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Armax Shipyards is now open, for all of your space vessel and space station needs! Please, enjoy your visit!

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 pm

i would like to buy 2 million Lao Magnetic Thermodynamic Cannons for $112,000,000,000. i would also like to buy 200,000 of all performence drugs, technology, medical equipment, and cloning equipment.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Nitom wrote:i would like to buy 2 million Lao Magnetic Thermodynamic Cannons for $112,000,000,000. i would also like to buy 200,000 of all performence drugs, technology, medical equipment, and cloning equipment.

Your order has been confirmed. Accounting confirmed that you qualify for 2 discounts, amounting to 44%. Your bill comes up to $11.48762496 Trillion ($11,487,624,960,000 USD). On confirmation, your order will be shipped and should arrive in 5 NS days.

Thank you, and come back soon!

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

I want 600,00 Lao Magnetic Thermodynamic Cannons and 500,000 Mark 530 100mm Magnetic Accelator Cannons.
Allies:The Coalition of Armed Nations
Defense Minster of Coalition of Armed Nations.
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.
Admiral John Walton-I do beleive that God is on our side.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Cbngggfv wrote:I want 600,00 Lao Magnetic Thermodynamic Cannons and 500,000 Mark 530 100mm Magnetic Accelator Cannons.

OOC: Sorry, but for your godmods, I'm gonna have to block you from my store.
Last edited by Logasiri on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Randur
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Randur » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am

Greetings from Overlord Jurtill,
We wish to extend a request to purchase. The purpouses of these weapons are defense, should you inquire. We shall wire the money to your company once the order has been confirmed and the price agreed upon.
Thank you.

x100-- E-Infinity Matter Implosion Cannon
x25,000-- Mark 66 Tarantula Submachine Gun
x20,000-- Mark 21H Avenger Battle Rifle
x50,000-- Mark 5F Crucifix Machine Pistol
damn it all

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 am

Randur wrote:Greetings from Overlord Jurtill,
We wish to extend a request to purchase. The purpouses of these weapons are defense, should you inquire. We shall wire the money to your company once the order has been confirmed and the price agreed upon.
Thank you.

x100-- E-Infinity Matter Implosion Cannon
x25,000-- Mark 66 Tarantula Submachine Gun
x20,000-- Mark 21H Avenger Battle Rifle
x50,000-- Mark 5F Crucifix Machine Pistol

Your order has been confirmed! Accounting has confirmed that you qualify for one discount of 3%. Your bill comes up to $319,372,500 USD. Upon confirmation, your order shall be shipped; it should arrive in under 7 NS Days.

Enjoy your purchase, and come again soon!

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Randur
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Randur » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 am

We have wired the money to your company. We have enjoyed your business and plan to buy exclusively from you in the future, due to your quality and service.
We thank you for your time.

Always Humble,
Overlord Jurtill
damn it all

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 am

Randur wrote:We have wired the money to your company. We have enjoyed your business and plan to buy exclusively from you in the future, due to your quality and service.
We thank you for your time.

Always Humble,
Overlord Jurtill

We are pleased to hear this. Please know that all orders are confirmed within 12 hours of ordering. We will always inform you of any new products coming out and always tally up your bill accurately.

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

United Space Systems
Secretary

Founded: Jun 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Space Systems » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

The Confederacy of United Space Systems Ministry of Defense

Greetings Armax Armory and Biosciences, the Confederacy of United Space Systems would like to purchase the following:
1000 Mark 5D Judgment Pistols. Cost: 2,900,000
1000 Mark 8A Buffalo Assault Rifles. Cost: 4,600,000
1000 Mark 51 Void Sniper Rifles. Cost: 8,500,000
500 Mark 53 Maximus Sniper Rifles. Cost: 9,700,000
100 Mark 53H Ultimatum Sniper Rifles. Cost: 11,300,000
1000 Mark 90 Spatha Heavy Shotguns. Cost: 5,300,000
2000 Mark 66 Tarantula Sub Machine Guns. Cost: 6,800,000
2000 Mark 999 Panther MCS. Cost: 43,000,000
6 ISNBM-1 Rhinos. Cost: 210,000,000,000

Total Cost: 210,077,080,000
The funds shall be wired upon conformation of our order. We look forward to testing our new products.

Sincerely,
Admiral Steve Pratter
(ψ)

Rmcgourthy
Civil Servant

Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rmcgourthy » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:57 pm

May i obtain 50 of your highest quality E-Infinity Matter Implosion Cannon for $6,500,000 please and thank you.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:01 am

Official Message from the Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation

We require 2 bilion doses of the Neural Disunification Catalyst. 560 billion will be paid upon confirmation.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 am

United Space Systems wrote:1000 Mark 5D Judgment Pistols. Cost: 2,900,000
1000 Mark 8A Buffalo Assault Rifles. Cost: 4,600,000
1000 Mark 51 Void Sniper Rifles. Cost: 8,500,000
500 Mark 53 Maximus Sniper Rifles. Cost: 9,700,000
100 Mark 53H Ultimatum Sniper Rifles. Cost: 11,300,000
1000 Mark 90 Spatha Heavy Shotguns. Cost: 5,300,000
2000 Mark 66 Tarantula Sub Machine Guns. Cost: 6,800,000
2000 Mark 999 Panther MCS. Cost: 43,000,000
6 ISNBM-1 Rhinos. Cost: 210,000,000,000

Total Cost: 210,077,080,000
The funds shall be wired upon conformation of our order. We look forward to testing our new products.

Sincerely,
Admiral Steve Pratter

Your order has been confirmed. We are extremely sorry for our slow service; you will receive a 50% discount. Your order comes up to $105,038,540,000 USD. Upon confirmation, your order will be shipped.
Rmcgourthy wrote:May i obtain 50 of your highest quality E-Infinity Matter Implosion Cannon for $6,500,000 please and thank you.

Your order has been confirmed. Also, we are sorry for our slow service, you will receive a 50% discount. Your bill comes up to $3.25 Million USD. Upon confirmation, your order will be shipped. Once again, sorry for our poor service.

Allanea wrote:Official Message from the Nivensky-Ringworld Foundation

We require 2 bilion doses of the Neural Disunification Catalyst. 560 billion will be paid upon confirmation.

Your order has been confirmed. We are extremely sorry for a lack of a response for so long, so you will receive a 50% discount for this order. Your bill comes up to $280 Billion USD. Upon confirmation, your order will be shipped.
Last edited by Logasiri on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Banshee Black Ops
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banshee Black Ops » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 pm

we want to acquire 20,000 Mark 1 Armored Mobile Personal Suits and 5,000 Nuke Launchers. they will be paid for, in full, on delivery, in a suitcase containing the money.
Last edited by Banshee Black Ops on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We lurk in the shadows, silently kill the target, and vanish into the night.

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Banshee Black Ops wrote:we want to acquire 20,000 Mark 1 Armored Mobile Personal Suits and 5,000 Nuke Launchers. they will be paid for, in full, on delivery, in a suitcase containing the money.

Your order has been confirmed, your bill comes up to $10.152 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped.

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Banshee Black Ops
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Banshee Black Ops » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Logasiri wrote:
Banshee Black Ops wrote:we want to acquire 20,000 Mark 1 Armored Mobile Personal Suits and 5,000 Nuke Launchers. they will be paid for, in full, on delivery, in a suitcase containing the money.

Your order has been confirmed, your bill comes up to $10.152 Billion USD. On confirmation, your order will be shipped.

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

order confirmed. the suitcase is being prepared.
We lurk in the shadows, silently kill the target, and vanish into the night.

Terraius
Minister

Founded: Oct 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

TO: Armax Armory and Biosciences, INC
SUBJECT: Rhino Nuclear Weapons

We wish to purchase 20x of your Rhino Nuclear Warheads, and would like to inquire if your warheads can be retrofitted for ship-to-ship and ship-to-planet capabilities.

We look forward to your response; please send encrypted reply to the coordinates disclosed.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.
Lupelia wrote:Terraius: best Byzantine nation for weather.
Yeah I really like planet consuming Warp storms myself.

A Nationstates-II FT Roleplay

Logasiri
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Logasiri » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 pm

Terraius wrote:

We wish to purchase 20x of your Rhino Nuclear Warheads, and would like to inquire if your warheads can be retrofitted for ship-to-ship and ship-to-planet capabilities.

We look forward to your response; please send encrypted reply to the coordinates disclosed.

We thank you for your order. In fact, the Rhino's main role is in ship combat, as it wouldn't be to practical to fire from the surface of a planet. We can ship silos that can be installed into a relatively large-class ship for an extra 300 Million each. Your order comes up to $500 Billion USD, unless you want the silos, in which case, it will cost $706 Billion USD. Which package would you prefer?

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

Terraius
Minister

Founded: Oct 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Terraius » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Logasiri wrote:
Terraius wrote:

We thank you for your order. In fact, the Rhino's main role is in ship combat, as it wouldn't be to practical to fire from the surface of a planet. We can ship silos that can be installed into a relatively large-class ship for an extra 300 Million each. Your order comes up to $500 Billion USD, unless you want the silos, in which case, it will cost $706 Billion USD. Which package would you prefer?

From,
Shel'Ley vas Hsu

The latter, however we ask that your constructions crews and all information thereinof the whereabouts of the fitting of silos be sworn to secrecy, as we wish to keep our order between us only.

If this is feasible, the money will be wired to your choice of coffers and galactic coordinates for our shipyards beamed to your headquarters.
The Archregimancy wrote:Terraius is also a Catholic heretic personally responsible for the Fourth Crusade.
Lupelia wrote:Terraius: best Byzantine nation for weather.
Yeah I really like planet consuming Warp storms myself.

A Nationstates-II FT Roleplay

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade