NATION

PASSWORD

Universalist-The second internet...Sepate but equal (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Universial Trade
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Universalist-The second internet...Sepate but equal (Closed)

Postby Universial Trade » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Welcome to the official home page of Universalist.

Universalist is what we call the second internet, it is a network that, through subscription, links multiplae electronic devices together. Pretty much like internet does, but internet is a worldwide connective network. This means what you get here in Universial Trade you can get over in another nation (This may be a shock to you but even with filters your people can still get past filters, in a survey taken by over 1 trillion people from all the nations in existence it was realized that 83% of them knew how to illegally get past their nation's filters, or their nation did not have filters from what could be out there.) Universalist works by using a sole nation network, this sole nation network also uses only one satellite per network and two satellites will only interact through linkage. This sole nation network is a separate network or "internet" for everyone of our clients, or we can link you to any other nation(s) with said nation's permission (the linking is only between two nations that have the Universalist service).
Universalist has 3 packages for supscription-

Basic Universalist Network Package: A sole nation network for only your nation (no other nations may be linked to yours unless they link to you then they pay the extra charges applied), free tech support, full use of a satellite for Universalist,security software for your government's monitering uses, and choice of how filter is set up.

Advanced Universalist Network Package: A sole nation network with choice of linking to a maximum of 500 nations, free tech support, full use of a satellite for Universalist, security software for your government's monitering uses, and choice of how filter is set up.

Premium Universalist Network Package: A sole nation network with choice of linking to a maximum of 1000 nations, free tech support, full use of a satellite for Universalist, security software for your government's monitering uses, and choice of how filter is set up.

Universalist Network Package: A sole nation network with choice of linking to a maximum of unlimited nations, free tech support, full use of a satellite for Universalist, security software for your government's monitering uses, and choice of how filter is set up.

Fact: You are probablly wondering how we surveyed 1 trillion people in the 5 years we did, well the answer to this is also the answer to this question: what would happen if you payed 5,000,000 homeless people a cheese burger and fries.

Universalist was created by our nation for one sole purpose; to act as a perfect filter and sole nation network with optinal international two nation linkage.

Basic-
Code: Select all
Full name of nation:
Number of current people in nation:
Number of electronic decive owning people in nation (cell phone, computer, anything that can get internet access):
What is allowed to be in your nation? (not filtered out):
[] Adult Content
[] Child Content
[] Racist Content
[] Bad Words
[] Spam
[] Educational Content (you may write next to this if you want what type of educational content is acceptable)
(if you have specifics on certain filters then please say what they are)

Advanced-
Full name of nation:
Number of electronic decive owning people in nation (cell phone, computer, anything that can get internet access):
[] Adult Content
[] Child Content
[] Racist Content
[] Bad Words
[] Spam
[] Educational Content
How many nations do you want to link up to at the time of this purchase {max=500}? (you may link to more at a later time):

Premium-
Full name of nation:
[] Adult Content
[] Child Content
[] Racist Content
[] Bad Words
[] Spam
[] Educational Content
How many nations do you want to link up to at the time of this purchase {max=1000}? (you may link to more at a later time):

Universalist-
Full name of nation:
[] Adult Content
[] Child Content
[] Racist Content
[] Bad Words
[] Spam
[] Educational Content
How many nations do you want to link up to at the time of this purchase {max=unlimited}? (you may link to more at a later time):

Here are the plan prices:
Basic-25,000USD a year and .25USD per electronics (the types mentioned above in the section: What is Univeralist) using citizen as a down payment.

Advanced-50,000USD a year and .25USD per electronics (the types mentioned above in the section: What is Univeralist) using citizen as a down payment, and 100USD single payment per nation linked to.

Premium-75,000USD a year and .25USD per electronics (the types mentioned above in the section: What is Univeralist) using citizen as a down payment, and 100USD single payment per nation linked to.

Universalist-100,000USD a year and .25USD per electronics (the types mentioned above in the section: What is Univeralist) using citizen as a down payment, and 100USD single payment per nation linked to.

All calculations will be made by me, dont attempt to do it yourself because it will be ignored and i will still do it, a reply will be posted on here finalising the price and a telegram in the same text will be sent to you, you then also at that time have the option to not accept the price and break the deal.

All nations that supscribe to this service will get their own network listed here, and all linked nations will be listed as part of their network here.
Nation NameService PlanNations linked to

Thank you for your patronage-CEO of Universalist Networking International Joey "Jo" Koljk

Please state any questions you might have thank you!
Last edited by Universial Trade on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget The Federation of Trade's Slogan: "Join the Federation of Universial Trade-Visit strange worlds, Meet strange people, Trade"
Alliance's Official page
Army: 600,000,000 droid troops/ 3,000,000 human commanders
Navy: 300,000,000 droid seamen <----don't laugh/ 3,000,000 human commanders
Air Force: 300,000,000 driod airmen/ 3,000,000 human commanders

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

The networking makes no sense, and the satellite would likely explode from all the bandwidth. Speaking of which, did you realize that the internet is already international and that I have no clue about how data packets are handled or what kind of protocol links different pages together?
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:42 pm

no its one satellite per sole nation network and anyway were FT so the problems have all been addressed
Never forget The Federation of Trade's Slogan: "Join the Federation of Universial Trade-Visit strange worlds, Meet strange people, Trade"
Alliance's Official page

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

bump
Alliance's Official page

Brogavia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Universial Trade wrote:no its one satellite per sole nation network and anyway were FT so the problems have all been addressed

You lack the proper Phds to RP as future tech.
Playing NS since Jan of 2006

1010102, Unjustly Deleted

Agent of the Timegate, if you expose me I'll kill you

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 pm

do we?
Alliance's Official page

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Universial Trade wrote:do we?

You need atleast a Phd in Physics and Engineering, to RP in FT and be accepted. However, to do what you are attempting would also require one in telecommunications. If you lack these three, you are not allowed to RP in FT. Its the rules. Follow them or get out.

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:04 pm

oh i didnt know this and i get it, those would also make this more legit and realistic thanks
Alliance's Official page

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Brogavia wrote:

You need atleast a Phd in Physics and Engineering, to RP in FT and be accepted. However, to do what you are attempting would also require one in telecommunications. If you lack these three, you are not allowed to RP in FT. Its the rules. Follow them or get out.

He is screwing with you. I dont have a Phd in those area's and I do FT
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:
Brogavia wrote:

well still i like his thinking it makes it mre realistic and if he was screwing with me we would be naked right?
Alliance's Official page

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Universial Trade wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:
Brogavia wrote:

well still i like his thinking it makes it mre realistic and if he was screwing with me we would be naked right?

Yanking your chain, busting your chops, pullin your leg. It was a expression
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

i know i am just a joker like that
Alliance's Official page

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 am

bump
Alliance's Official page

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:He is screwing with you. I dont have a Phd in those area's and I do FT

Then you're not doing it right. You can't RP in FT without the proper Phds. So go to college and get Phds before you start RPing.

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:46 pm

whow whow whow what? real PHDs? really now your just lying i dont have to have a real one to FT rp. And if so show me the rules saying so
Alliance's Official page

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Universial Trade wrote:whow whow whow what? real PHDs? really now your just lying i dont have to have a real one to FT rp. And if so show me the rules saying so

Its a player enforced rule. Scan your Phds and post them or no one will RP with you.

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:16 pm

AH HA you lied i have been rped by other nations and if this was a rule id know it, and if this is a real player enforced rule get 200 nations to telegram me prooving this
Alliance's Official page

Brogavia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Brogavia » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Universial Trade wrote:AH HA you lied i have been rped by other nations and if this was a rule id know it, and if this is a real player enforced rule get 200 nations to telegram me prooving this

There are not 200 FT nations, and if you have RPed in FT, then the others have violated the rule as well. So provide PhDs or gtfo.

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:24 am

no i did not read this Phd thing in the official NS rules so im not gonna provide it, and btw if your realy that much of an idiot to put your real Phd on the internet where people can copy it and claim it as their own or worse then thats your problem and btw then wheres your phd?
Alliance's Official page

Eastern Arcadia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Arcadia » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

Brogavia wrote:
There are not 200 FT nations, and if you have RPed in FT, then the others have violated the rule as well. So provide PhDs or gtfo.

OOC: I do hope you're joking. I've been RPing FT for two years here now and I do not have a PhD in either physics or engineering, neither does any other FT RP'er I've even been with.

Universal Trade, ignore him, I don't know where on earth he's gotten this bizarre idea from, but if a vote were taken the majority of FT RP'ers would advocate ANYONE being able to play FT. Now, Brogavia, either back off, be constructive or buy something.

Universal Trade, if he keeps this up, go to the mods and say he's been spamming in your thread. I'd close this down and start a new one if I were you.

A Utopian Soviet Union
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby A Utopian Soviet Union » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 am

Eastern Arcadia wrote:
Brogavia wrote:

OOC: I do hope you're joking. I've been RPing FT for two years here now and I do not have a PhD in either physics or engineering, neither does any other FT RP'er I've even been with.

Universal Trade, ignore him, I don't know where on earth he's gotten this bizarre idea from, but if a vote were taken the majority of FT RP'ers would advocate ANYONE being able to play FT. Now, Brogavia, either back off, be constructive or buy something.

Universal Trade, if he keeps this up, go to the mods and say he's been spamming in your thread. I'd close this down and start a new one if I were you.

Correction, I've been here 3 years. Here's my very first nation to back up my point.

Universial Trade
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Universial Trade » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:44 am

Eastern Arcadia wrote:
Brogavia wrote:

I knew it and oh yeah Mods good idea i forgot about them but, so how do i go to them?
Alliance's Official page

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade