NATION

PASSWORD

Advertisments Needed

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Advertisments Needed

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 am

To: Any coperation or nation seeking advertising:
From: The Federal Government of the democratic replublic of Kalasparta

Our nation has opened a cubic world 2km by 2km by 2km. This world is full of antimatter which will alllow people in to go and see anti-matter. This antimatter is kept from attractiong to the matter using a vaccum. It is named: Kalasparadio Antimatter World. If there is anyone intrested in advertising, post in this thread. We will have billboards, T.V.s which play ads of many companies at once and T.V.s allocated to a spacific company. Once complete Kalasparadio Antimatter World will bring in Milllons and Millions of locals a day considering most of the nations population (abou 40%) lives near it, plus many visitors from other parts all over the nation and hoppefully the world. Kalasparadio Anti Matter World is patttened for 26 years meaning noone can copy the idea of a world made of anti-matter without consoulting the nation. We have various Billboard anmd T.V. sizes avalible and varies cycles for T.V.s. Also for 100kalaspi (our currency) extra a month we'll put your name in The name of the place. For instance Kalasparadio now has their name in the name of Antimatter World. We'll also do this for you. First 10 companies only sorry. Tell me the companis official name (eg Kalasparadio), weather you can it is Pty Ltd or Ltd what they do (eg. Radio Station) and a little advertising info, if the name is copyrigthed, put a (c) & the nation it's from and we can work out a price per month in kalaspi. eg.Kalasparidio Ltd-Radio Station (c)

Kalasparadio Ltd-Radio Station-Kalasparata(c)
Airata Ltd-Airline-Kalasparata(c)
Kalasparatan National Airlines-Airline Pty Ltd-Kalasparata(c)
Kalasparatan Government Ltd-Federal Governmet-Kalasparata(c)
Grakali Government Limited-State Government-Kalasparata(c)
2GB Ltd-Radio Station-Kalasparata
Sharp and Pointy things Ltd-Misc.-Kalasparata
Cooper Libraries Ltd-Libraries-Kalasparata
Chong's Breath Cafe Pty Ltd-Chines Resturant-Kalasparata (c)
Wog's Breath Cafe Pty Ltd-greek Resturant-Kalasparata (c)
Hog's Breath Cafe Ltd-(RL) resturant-Kalasparata

Put (RL) if it is a real life company. You may have as many companies from the one nation as you like. Thank you.
The President of Kalasparata
Last edited by Kalasparata on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 am

i'd love to watch the introductions but i seem to have appointments elsewhere.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 am

Do you want to advertise or not? If so, I'll give 2 minute step by step instructions
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 am

bump

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 am

Our nation would love to advertise... about 30 different companies products!
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

Grandais
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 am

I find it appalling that you continue to create these overly-large tourist attractions while the workers in your own nation are downtrodden and abused.

OOC
Furthermore, how can...
y'know, I'm not even going to TRY to go into how impossible this is
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1
Grandais News|Factbook|Embassies

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am

Grandais wrote:I find it appalling that you continue to create these overly-large tourist attractions while the workers in your own nation are downtrodden and abused.

Our workers get execie workers benifits and execive workers rights!

Grandais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 am

You keep people as slaves and sell your workers off to be used as a food source or experiments!
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 am

Grandais wrote:You keep people as slaves and sell your workers off to be used as a food source or experiments!

Not true! We don't allow slaves! The only slaves we have are prisinors and they all get sold off overseas. We don't use them in Kalasparata

Grandais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:23 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Grandais wrote:You keep people as slaves and sell your workers off to be used as a food source or experiments!

Not true! We don't allow slaves! The only slaves we have are prisinors and they all get sold off overseas. We don't use them in Kalasparata

Your correspondence with Grendels and Meso Spatonia says different.

What gives you the right to sell off your prisoners to a horrible death? What of those who were convicted wrongly?
By supporting and supplying these governments which experiment on or eat your people you are as bad as those nations themselves.
And don't get me started on your other horrible punishments for criminals.
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 am

Grandais wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:

Your correspondence with Grendels and Meso Spatonia says different.

What gives you the right to sell off your prisoners to a horrible death? What of those who were convicted wrongly?
By supporting and supplying these governments which experiment on or eat your people you are as bad as those nations themselves.
And don't get me started on your other horrible punishments for criminals.

1.I give me the right to do what i do to my prisinors
2.Your dealing with reality...not make belive land of joy.........you need to be tough!

Grandais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:32 am

All people have the right to freedom and justice! What you are doing is a human rights violation, which is illegal under the international laws. You have no authorisation to breach them.

OOC: I would have declared war on you already but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any idea what you're doing.
Trust me, I have a lot of reasons to do so. In fact I have a war declaration all written up and it's quite comprehensive.
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 am

Grandais wrote:All people have the right to freedom and justice! What you are doing is a human rights violation, which is illegal under the international laws. You have no authorisation to breach them.

OOC: I would have declared war on you already but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have any idea what you're doing.
Trust me, I have a lot of reasons to do so. In fact I have a war declaration all written up and it's quite comprehensive.

What if I don't agree?

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 am

bump

Grandais
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:42 am

Kalasparata wrote:
Grandais wrote:All people have the right to freedom and justice! What you are doing is a human rights violation, which is illegal under the international laws. You have no authorisation to breach them.

What if I don't agree?

OOC: You didn't. I'm pretty sure that it's pretty unfair on NS if you go to war without all parties consenting. I can still write up a delcaration, I just can't post it. Which I didn't.
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1

Ylamoria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Interesting...

Postby Ylamoria » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:47 am

A guy walks into the debate room, on his jacket there is a ID-brick where it is written:
Foreign Minister of the Free Land of Ylamoria, Joe King
He walks in and sits down on a chair in a dark corner...
I am gone for a while... If I can stay away then I prove that it is possible to leave NationStates. If not... then it proves that I am really bored.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 am

Ylamoria wrote:A guy walks into the debate room, on his jacket there is a ID-brick where it is written:
Foreign Minister of the Free Land of Ylamoria, Joe King
He walks in and sits down on a chair in a dark corner...

This has nothing to do with antimatter!

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 pm

bump

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 am

bump

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Mon May 03, 2010 2:53 am

bump

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Mon May 03, 2010 3:18 am

I think it's quite obvious that nobody cares if nobody's responded in over two months. If I were you, I'd just let this thread die.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon May 03, 2010 5:15 am

The Allanean News Network, which is primarily a TV channel, is interested in Kalasparatan advertisements.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Rajesthan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rajesthan » Mon May 03, 2010 5:16 am

We make antimatter. It costs a bit. We'd like to harvest some, if that's OK.

Kalasparata
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue May 11, 2010 2:12 am

Rajesthan wrote:We make antimatter. It costs a bit. We'd like to harvest some, if that's OK.

By harvest do you mean you sell to Kalasparata or Kalasparata sells to you? In which case, how much?

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Wed May 26, 2010 1:30 am

Well, I am not going to let my nation advertise this rubbish. What a joke! How can you see antimatter when it is not noticable even uder sunlight?
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade