NATION

PASSWORD

The Trade Network Association

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xirnium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Xirnium » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 am

The Trade Network Association became the highest profile victim of Treasury’s eagerly-anticipated rationalisation of the Bright Republic’s tariffs, quotas and subsidies following the tulip bubble burst, along with a long-stalled feasibility study into the commerciality of investment in ‘Niccolò Machiavelli’ Space Station, unceremoniously scrapped, and other less publicised projects involving the Dominion, similarly dumped.

No diplomatic note or Foreign Ministry statement accompanied the withdrawal from membership of the trade pact, instead the news became known through explanatory statements in the Budget papers. The restrictions on international commerce with Non-Democratic Association nations would aid compliance with the Bright Republic’s fair trade, anti-globalisation and green objectives. The measures would promote savings and increased competition. Quietly, Government commentary on Dominion affairs, never favourable, became distinctly frosty.

Serpensa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Serpensa » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Serpensan Technology Ltd.

Serpensan Technology Ltd. is a semi-military organization that specializes in the building of robotic drones, and genetic enhancements. Other services include beneficial and psychedelic and space age vehicles, all of which are in use in the Serpensan Military.

Short Fact File:
Military: Usually about 10 % of population, plus the total military strength divided by two, of drones.
Government Type

Steel Pact Minister for Internal Security

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 am

Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:26 am

To the leadership of the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes,

We wish to thank you for your interest in the Trade Network Association, and are pleased to welcome you and your corporations into our ranks. Be assured that the Yohannesische Bundesbank, Yohannesische Börse AG, Arjuna Tea Services Corporation, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild and VMK Aktiengesellschaft will all be listed in our trade registries, and all pertinent information packets will be sent out as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact our offices if you have need of further information, or assistance in accessing the Network. We look forward to a mutually profitable venture in the coming years.

--Bernardo di Medici, Dominion Minister of Trade

FPCCOS
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby FPCCOS » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:13 am

On behalf of the Sultanate of FPCCOS I would like to request admission into this Trade Network. We are a nation who Allah has endowed with many natural resources including large deposits of oil, natural gas, shale gas, gold, precious gems, iron, timber and coal. We are also an industrial nation and so produce many goods including automobiles, ships, houses, consumer goods and electronics. We have a very unregulated economy here in FPCCOS, with minimum government involvement and very low taxes. We don't have a great need for imports, however we are able to export many goods and services to countries that need them. We need silver, various advanced weaponry, agricultural produce (for the time-being) and scientific/laboratory equipment.

Yours Truly,

Abdulhakim Al Dimisqi

Minister of Trade

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Communique of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia

Corcaigh Nua,
Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Date: 25/06/2012 AD
Encryption = None

To: The Trade Network Assoc.

The Royal Kingdom of Maltropia would be honoured to enter the Trade Network Association, if we might be accepted into its hallowed ranks. Should you permit us entry, we would be further delighted if you were to include links to a number of major Maltropian firms' storefronts - Aer Maltrópa, Aerfort Idirnáisiúnta Chorcaí Nua, the Maltropian Grain Corporation - and to the website of the Maltropian Ministry of Trade. I think you in advance for whatever reply you give.

Patrick Stoker
Deputy Minister for Trade
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Rivenmarch
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rivenmarch » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:19 am

To: Bernado di Medici, Minister of Trade
Fr: Francis Coleman, Special Secretary to the Standing Committee for Ongoing Concerns, Rivenmarch General Standards Union
Re: Trade Network Association Application

Dear Mr Medici,

I have the honor of extending to you the application for admission of several business entities allied under the banner of the RGSU, and would be gratified by your consideration. Among the business entities which have thus delegated international trade agreements to the RGSU are;
* The Arborist's Union, specializing in the growing of trees-of-light, the fruit of which (lightmelons) has commercial and culinary uses;
* The Rianess University Biology Department, possessing proprietary knowledge of certain exotic chemicals and proteins, of use in industry and medicine;
* The Harholt Agronomy Collective, specializing in the commercial production of food crops such as sweet lotus, bitterspine, wheat, and potatoes;
* SheepleCorp LLC, specializing in the commercial production and processing of vegetable-lamb for fiber and cloth;
* The South Beach Aquaculture Alliance, specializing in the commercial production of grain-pearl as a foodcrop and shimmerfish;
* The Five-Star Cooperative, specializing in the commercial production of marijuana for consumption, as well as hemp fiber;
* The BiggerBetterBurgerBar (4B) fast food franchise chain, specializing in Marcher cuisine.
In return, Rivenmarch has a pressing need for updated transport and communications infrastructure, and is a net consumer of industrial products such as electronics, whiteware, automobiles, machinery, and medical and scientific equipment. The RGSU would be particularly interested in forming ties with Eidolon Technologies Inc to handle international and interplanetary trade, as our own capabilities are rudimentary in this regard.

Sincerely,

Francis Coleman
SS SCOM RGSU

United South Dominion
Envoy

Founded: Jun 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United South Dominion » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:16 pm

To: Trade Network Association

As a company, we would be honored to be a trading partner with you. There will be more info to come about our Oil Company later.

Thanks
Sincerely, Husky Oil

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Subject: Request for TNA Membership

To Whom It May Concern;

My name is Viro Salathik, and I am a member of the Atraezan Oil Corporation's Board of Directors.

The Atraezan Oil Corporation (referred to as "AOC" hereafter) has recently begun seeking opportunities for interaction and cooperation with renowned economic organizations, such as the Global League of Major Corporations and the Coalition Oil Group, more actively. These efforts have been profitable, and with the success of those initiatives in mind, we feel that pursuing a cooperative relationship with the Trade Network Association (referred to as "TNA" hereafter) members by joining the TNA would be beneficial to both AOC and the members of the TNA. Therefore, we wish to seek membership in the TNA.

Many thanks,
Viro Salathik; Senior Member of the Atraezan Oil Corporation's Board of Directors (vsalathik@aoc.ghol)

Subject: Another Hilarious Cat Video

Hey, check this out! http://www.milovid.ghol/0Bmhjf0rKe8

Subject: RE: Another Hilarious Cat Video

Please stop sending us these.
      Subject: RE: RE: Another Hilarious Cat Video

OMG, I'm so sorry! I accidentally hit "reply all," lmao.
Last edited by Milograd on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Retired

Bari
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bari » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:36 pm

We shall sign to this excellent association with the intent of becoming a full member.
Que Dieu bénisse la Bari
Pour la plus grande gloire de Dieu

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade