NATION

PASSWORD

Miyamoto Productions [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Miyamoto Productions [OPEN]

Postby Gandoor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 pm

List of Works Available for Licensing|Form for Licensing a Work|Form for Having Miyamoto Productions Provide Animation for Your Company
About Miyamoto Productions
Founded in 1969 by Kenji Miyamoto, Miyamoto Productions is one of Gandoor’s premier animation companies and is responsible for many animated television series, OVAs, and theatrical films and, for the first time, we are now offering our work for licensing and release in foreign countries. All works produced by Miyamoto Productions are available in either English or Japanese audio.

A Message from Tatsunori Miyamoto, President and Son of Founder Kenji Miyamoto

When my father, Kenji Miyamoto, founded Miyamoto Productions in 1969 alongside several of his co-workers from the shut-down Starlite Animation, he wanted to do one thing; create animation that could be enjoyed by people all over Gandoor; and he succeeded. Miyamoto Productions has created numerous animated works that are loved by people all over Gandoor, works which include the Jugen franchise, My Demon Fiancée!, and Gandoor’s longest-running and most popular animated television series, Setsuko and Her Family, which is now in it’s 36th year on the air. For several years prior to my father’s death in 2015 of cancer-related complications, he had desired to begin releasing works by Miyamoto Productions in foreign countries. And now, nearly five years after his passing, everyone at Miyamoto Productions, including myself, is proud to officially begin licensing our works for foreign distribution.
Tatsunori Miyamoto
President of Miyamoto Productions
Last edited by Gandoor on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:08 pm

List of Television Series Available for Licensing
Title Of Series
Genre
Summary of Plot
Original Broadcast
Number of Episodes
Suggested Age Rating
Action Force 5Action, science-fictionA team of five brave warriors fight to defend the Earth from the evil forces of the invading Jendrats from the planet Zenos.
5 March 1971 – 13 August 1971
2410+
Super Robot Warrior JugenAction, science-fictionThe giant robot Jugen, controlled by 25 year old Itsuto Sakai defends the Earth from many evil villains bent on conquering it.4 April 1972 – 11 September 19737510+
Little Witch JessicaChildren’s, Magical girlJessica, a young witch, must learn to master her powers before she takes on the position of Witch Queen.3 March 1975 – 1 March 1976527+
Super Robot Warrior Dai-JugenAction, science fictionA sequel to Super Robot Warrior Jugen. Set 20 years after the conclusion of the previous series and focuses on Itsuko’s son Hiro, who controls an upgraded form of the Jugen robot.1 August 1976 – 1 May 19773912+
My Demon Fiancée! Romance, teenage comedy16 year old Austin Booth finds himself accidentally engaged to Noru, daughter of the Queen of the Demonic Realm.2 March 1977 – 19 March 198015915+
Flash! Change! Chiharu-chan! Action, magical girlChiharu Konishi and her three best friends discover they possess magical powers and use them to fight for good and justice.7 September 1978 – 24 May 19793712+
Chiharu-chan! Sparkle! Action, magical girlContinuation of Flash! Change! Chiharu-chan!, continues immediately where previous series left off.31 May 1979 – 27 March 19804312+
Go! Chiharu-chan! Action, magical girlThird series in the Chiharu-chan franchise.3 April 1980 – 11 December 19803612+
Jugen Part IIIAction, science fictionIndirect sequel to Dai-Jugen with new characters and a new Jugen robot.6 April 1979 – 9 January 19819212+
Setsuko and Her FamilyComedy, slice of lifeThe longest running animated series in Gandoor. About 6 year old Setsuko and her family and friends in the small Gandoorese town of Lovely Skies.2 June 1983 – Present1800+10+
New Action Force 5Action, science-fictionRemake of the original Action Force 5 based more closely on the original manga.5 May 1984 – 2 August 198611715+
Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: MechadroidAction, science-fictionA team of humans in the year 2100 pilot ships and other vehicles able to transform into robots and fight against the evil Kruls, who also possess transforming vehicles. Based upon a toyline by Star Toys.2 May 1989 – 8 March 1994156, Divided into 6 programmes of 26 episodes each8+
Chiharu-chan! LIGHT/DARKAction, magical girlAn alternate universe sequel to the original Chiharu-chan! aimed at an older audience than previous series.2 July 1993 – 14 October 19946716+
X-ChangeTeenage comedyTeenage-oriented comedy series about 17 year old Takato Naitou who awakens one morning to discover himself to be female.2 April 1995 – 21 January 19964216+
My Demon Fiancée! AGAIN!Romance, teenage comedyAnimated adaption of the second manga in the My Demon Fiancée! franchise.3 February 2001 – 15 February 200310615+
Mechadroid VictoryAction, science-fictionSequel to Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: Mechadroid set 15 years after the events of the original series.15 January 2005 – 15 January 20065212+
Little Witch Jessica 2006Children’s, magical girlRemake of the original Little Witch Jessica based upon the entirety of the original manga.7 March 2006 – 9 October 2007837+
Mechadroid ZoneAction, science-fictionSequel to Mechadroid Victory set two years after the conclusion of the previous series.1 March 2007 – 27 December 20074312+
Chiharu-chan! ReturnsAction, magical girlFirst new series in the Chiharu-chan franchise since 1980. Set 20 years after Go! Chiharu-chan! and focuses on Chiharu and her friends having to begin using their powers again.6 June 2007 – 27 July 201121612+
Mechadroid XAction, science-fictionFirst series in the Mechadroid franchise to be set in a different continuity than previous series. Ignores all previous series for plot.3 May 2008 – 6 March 20109610+
Chiharu-chan!Action, magical girlSequel to Chiharu-chan! Returns. Began airing one week after Returns ended.3 August 2011 – 14 August 201310612+
Darkness ReignsHorror, suspenseHorror series aimed at an older audience about a town befallen by a curse.5 April 2010 – 6 December 20103518+
Mechadroid 5Action, science-fictionFifth series in the Mechadroid franchise. Set in same universe as Mechadroid X, but unrelated to plot of previous series.2 April 2011 – 9 June 20126212+
KikueHorrorSpiritual sequel to Darkness Reigns about a demonic girl named Kikue who torments everyone she meets. Based on the first three volumes of a manga of the same name.6 September 2011 – 24 July 20124618+
JugenAction, science-fictionCondensed remake of the original Super Robot Warrior Jugen aimed at audiences who grew up with the original series.3 June 2013 – 3 February 20143516+
The Heart Calls SoftlyRomanceRomance series about a single woman in her thirties who discovers she has a secret admirer.6 April 2014 – 21 September 20142416+
SD MechadroidComedy, science-fictionNon-canon comedy series in the Mechadroid franchise featuring SD (super-deformed) versions of characters from all previous series.6 February 2016 – 6 August 20162612+
Kikue AgainHorrorSequel to Kikue. Based upon the last four volumes of the manga that the first series didn’t adapt.4 March 2017- 25 August 20187718+
Mechadroid FrontierAction, science-fictionFirst Mechadroid series since Zone to be set in the original series continuity. Set 500 years after the events of Zone.7 March 2018 – 5 December 20183912+
Return of JugenAction, science-fictionSequel to Jugen inspired by, but with a different story from, Dai-Jugen16 March 2019 – 8 February 20204716+

List of Movies Available for Licensing
Title of Movie
Genre
Summary of Plot
Premiere Date
Length of Movie
Suggested Age Rating
Jugen: The MovieAction, science-fictionFilm adaption of the first Super Robot Warrior Jugen series. Takes place in between the original series and Dai-Jugen and introduces most Dai-Jugen characters.8 June 1975119 minutes12+
My Demon Fiancée Movie 1: You I LoveRomance, teenage comedyFirst film adaption of the My Demon Fiancée franchise. Film is about Austin and Noru discovering their true feelings about each other.11 September 1981126 minutes15+
My Demon Fiancée Movie 2: Such is LifeRomance, teenage comedySecond film adaption of the My Demon Fiancée franchise. Loosely based on the Gandoorese tale of the Cursed Fisherman.4 July 1983139 minutes15+
The End of Days: World War IIIWar, dramaFirst film not to be an adaption of a TV series. Set in the year 1989 during the middle of a nuclear world war which has engulfed the entire world.18 September 1986169 minutes18+
Chiharu-chan: The Movie: Chiharu vs. The Witch QueenAction, magical girlFirst movie adaption of Chiharu-chan. Adapts the “The Witch Queen” arc of the manga into a film.16 October 199099 minutes12+
PhoenixDramaBased on the novel of the same name. About a brother and sister abandoned after their parents were murdered and their struggle to solve their parents murder and to survive.3 November 1997148 minutes18+
My Demon Fiancée Movie 3: The EndRomance, teenage comedyThird and final film adaption of My Demon Fiancée. Concludes the entire series.5 June 2003126 minutes15+
Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: Mechadroid: The MovieAction, science-fictionFilm adaption of the Mechadroid franchise set in between the original series and Victory.16 February 2008117 minutes12+
Chiharu-chan: The Movie: Fight Chiharu and Win!Action, magical girlSecond film adaption of Chiharu-chan. An original story about Chiharu and her friends having to face all of their major enemies from through the years.15 May 2013156 minutes12+
Mechadroid: The Dimensional TearAction, science-fictionSecond Mechadroid film. Is a crossover film featuring characters from all series that aired to that point, minus SD Mechadroid.12 March 2017148 minutes12+

List of OVAs Available for Licensing
Title of OVA
Genre
Summary of Plot
Original Release Date(s)
Number of Episodes and Length
Suggested Age Rating
Mechadroid: The First OVAAction, science-fictionThe first OVA of the Mechadroid series. Introduces six new members of the human’s team and four new members of the Krul army.7 July 19942 episodes of 24 minutes in length12+
Mechadroid SecondAction, science-fictionSecond Mechadroid OVA. Introduces characters that will appear in the toyline in the second half of 1995 and early 1996.10 April 19953 episodes of 23 minutes in length12+
Mechadroid ZeroAction, science-fictionThird and final Mechadroid OVA. Concludes the story of the original TV series and introduces new characters to the fray.15 May 19964 episodes of 26 minutes in length12+
X-Change OVA VersionTeenage comedyShortened and more adult version of the TV series with more nudity and other adult situations, closer to the original manga than the TV series21 September 20013 episodes of 67 minutes in length18+
HellPsychological horrorAnimated adaption of Armen Kovalev’s three chapter manga of the same name. About several unnamed characters and the terrifying ordeals they go through on the longest weekend of their lives.19 October 20063 episodes of 70 minutes in length18+
King JugenAction, science-fictionStory set 100 years after the events of Dai-Jugen. Features new Jugen robot and new enemies.17 May 20112 episodes of 40 minutes in length15+
Last edited by Gandoor on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 pm

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW
By applying to license a work by Miyamoto Productions, it is automatically assumed that you have read and agree to the following:
  • Miyamoto Productions reserves the rights to refuse to license a work for any reason
  • Miyamoto Productions makes no declaration that a work will be legal for viewership in your nation and in the event that a work is illegal for viewership in your
  • nation, the licensee agrees to pay any possible legal fees that incur
  • IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF THE CONTENT OF A WORK BY MIYAMOTO PRODUCTIONS IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NATION, PLEASE ASK AND A REPRESENTATIVE FROM MIYAMOTO PRODUCTIONS WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
  • The license to a work may only be cancelled prior to the end of the license ONLY in the event of legal issues regarding a work

Form for Licensing
If your company is interested in licensing a work by Miyamoto Productions for release in your nation, please fill out the following form:

Code: Select all
[u]Company Information[/u]
[b]Full legal name of company[/b]:
[b]Parent company (if applicable)[/b]:
[b]CEO of company[/b]:
[b]Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works[/b]:
[b]Full name of country where company operates in[/b]:

[u]Licensing Information[/u]
[b]Which work(s) are you interested in licensing?[/b]
[b]Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one[/b]: ENGLISH  [  ], JAPANESE [  ],  BOTH [  ]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, we offer a “Foreign Distribution Set” consisting of 52 episodes of the series specifically chosen to best introduce the series and the characters for foreign release. (NOTE – The “Foreign Distribution Set” only contains episodes that aired after 2002 and the episodes are not in the original broadcast order)
[b]If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one[/b]: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [  ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [  ]
[b]How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply[/b]: TELEVISION BROADCAST [  ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [  ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [  ], OTHER [  ]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation:
[b]For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed)[/b]:

[u]Other[/u]
[b]Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct[/b]:
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Having Miyamoto Productions Provide Animation for Your Company
In addition to licensing our works for foreign distribution, Miyamoto Productions can also provide animation required for your own company’s works.
We can provide animation for the following: television series, movies, OVAs/direct-to-video productions, advertisements, and video games. We can provide either the primary animation for your work or supplemental animation.

Form for Requesting Miyamoto Productions to Provide Animation

NOTE: Miyamoto Productions can refuse to provide animation for any reason and will not provide animation for foreign propaganda or that which it feels contains content that goes against the views of the company. We hope you understand.

If your company would like for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for something, please fill out the following form:

Code: Select all
[u]Company Information[/u]
[b]Full legal name of company[/b]:
[b]Parent company (if applicable)[/b]:
[b]CEO of company[/b]:
[b]Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation[/b]:
[b]Full name of country where company operates in[/b]:

[u]Production Information[/u]
[b]Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for[/b]:
[b]BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable[/b]:
[b]Type of production this is, please select[/b]: TELEVISION SERIES [  ], MOVIE [  ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [  ], ADVERTISEMENT [  ], VIDEO GAME [  ]
[b]Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation?[/b]
[b]How much animation work will be required?[/b]
[b]Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know?[/b]

[u]Other Information[/u]
[b]Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct:[/b]
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:01 pm

BUMP
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Republic Of Syldavia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Syldavia » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Nova Startos Studios
Parent company (if applicable):
CEO of company: William Carter the thrid
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Johnson de Silva
Full name of country where company operates in: Republic of Syldavia

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? New Action Force 5,Darkness Reigns, Super Robot Warrior Jugen, and Super Robot Warrior Dai-Jugen
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one:English [X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, we offer a “Foreign Distribution Set” consisting of 52 episodes of the series specifically chosen to best introduce the series and the characters for foreign release. (NOTE – The “Foreign Distribution Set” only contains episodes that aired after 2002 and the episodes are not in the original broadcast order)
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation:
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 4 Years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: William Carter the thrid
Last edited by Republic Of Syldavia on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Hels syndicate
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hels syndicate » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

To whom it may concern,
Company Information
Full legal name of company:Penguin Group
Parent company (if applicable):JWW Soultions
CEO of company:James Spark
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works:Luke Bennet
Full name of country where company operates in:The Hels Syndicate

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing?:Phoenix
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [x], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ ]

How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [x], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed):7 Years

Other: To do we also have merchandising rights?
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct:James Spark
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 am

To Miyamoto Productions:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a global hypermarket retail chain, and we'd like to bring in your esteemed productions to be sold on the shelves of our hypermarkets and branches! We are currently operated in over 12 nations, in over 40 thousand stores worldwide, and we believe that your various products will do extremely well considering its recognition in the international platform!

We'd like to also apply for an advertisement for our company, and both applications are attached below.Should our application be accepted, we hope that you will apply at our storefront here!

Thank you very much and we hope this partnership will do well for both companies!

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Legion Hypermarkets International Company
Parent company (if applicable): The Legion Corporation
CEO of company: Vince Broderick, Executive Chairman
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Mr Ian Hearst, Director of Logistics
Full name of country where company operates in: The Recon Empire and other nations(see our storefront for more information.)

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? As many as allowed.
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [x]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [x], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [x], OTHER [x]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: Retail of DVD/Blu-Ray versions. We don't mind accepting merchandise from associated films if possible.
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 8 years.

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Mr Tony Blake, Associate President of Supply Acquisitions

Company Information
CEO of company: Mr Vince Broderick, Executive Chairman
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Ms Lindsey Young, Vice-President of Brand Management
Full name of country where company operates in: The Recon Empire and other nations(see our storefront for more information.)

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Legion Hypermarkets General Advertisement(Advertisement)/The Legion Corporation Presents: Hypermarket Dash!(Video Game)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: Introducing Legion Hypermarkets and our quality products(Advertisement)/Player is required to locate listed products in a virtual Legion Hypermarkets store. Online video-game, to a certain level, players can receive real-life shopping vouchers at L.H.(Video Game)
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [X], VIDEO GAME [X]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Both.
How much animation work will be required? Legion Hypermarkets will distribute this product on our lines, but
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? None, but feel free to contact us if you need more information. (We actually hope you can design a real graphic picture for our advertisements.

Other Information
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Ms Lindsey Young, Vice-President of Brand Management

All the best,

Mr Tony Blake
Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:37 am

Company Information
Full legal name of company: FIESTA (Film/International/Entertainment/Sports/Television/Animation) Company
Parent company (if applicable): N/A
CEO of company: Leia V. Feldspar
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Glenn L. Heath
Full name of country where company operates in: The Republic of Tolmakia

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? All works (if possible)
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [X], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [X], OTHER [ ]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: N/A
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 5 Years (may be extended)

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct:
Nathan C. Yusi,
Business Acquisition Manager
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Republic Of Syldavia wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: Nova Startos Studios
Parent company (if applicable):
CEO of company: William Carter the thrid
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Johnson de Silva
Full name of country where company operates in: Republic of Syldavia

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? New Action Force 5,Darkness Reigns, Super Robot Warrior Jugen, and Super Robot Warrior Dai-Jugen
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one:English [X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 4 Years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: William Carter the thrid

Dear Mr. Carter:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Nova Startos Studios to acquire the license to release the works New Action Force 5, Darkness Reigns, Super Robot Warrior Jugen, and Super Robot Warrior Dai-Jugen in the Republic of Syldavia has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with the English audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for four years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask and we will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible.

Machiko Takayama
Manager of Foreign Distribution

The Hels syndicate wrote:
To whom it may concern,
Company Information
Full legal name of company:Penguin Group
Parent company (if applicable):JWW Soultions
CEO of company:James Spark
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works:Luke Bennet
Full name of country where company operates in:The Hels Syndicate

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing?:Phoenix
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [x], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ ]

How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [x], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed):7 Years

Other: To do we also have merchandising rights?
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct:James Spark

Dear Mr. Spark:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Penguin Group to acquire the license to release the work Phoenix in the The Hels Syndicate has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with the English audio tracks for this work and the license shall last for seven years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

In regards to your question regarding merchandising rights, the licensing agreement does give your company merchandising rights to the work as long as the license is in effect and permits your company to both distribute already existing merchandise* as well as the right to license, distribute, and produce locally produced merchandise for the work, as well as the creation of promotional advertisements for the work. However, it does not grant a license to produce derivative works involving the characters or content of the original work.

*The permission to distribute already existing merchandise only applies to merchandise either produced by Miyamoto Productions or by a company which has granted Miyamoto Productions permission to allow to be distributed via these agreements. Any other merchandise would have to be licensed separately.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask and we will attempt to get back to you as soon as possible.

Machiko Takayama

The Recon Empire wrote:

To Miyamoto Productions:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a global hypermarket retail chain, and we'd like to bring in your esteemed productions to be sold on the shelves of our hypermarkets and branches! We are currently operated in over 12 nations, in over 40 thousand stores worldwide, and we believe that your various products will do extremely well considering its recognition in the international platform!

We'd like to also apply for an advertisement for our company, and both applications are attached below.Should our application be accepted, we hope that you will apply at our storefront here!

Thank you very much and we hope this partnership will do well for both companies!

Company Information
CEO of company: Vince Broderick, Executive Chairman
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Mr Ian Hearst, Director of Logistics

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? As many as allowed.
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [x]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [x], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [x], OTHER [x]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: Retail of DVD/Blu-Ray versions. We don't mind accepting merchandise from associated films if possible.
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 8 years.

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Mr Tony Blake, Associate President of Supply Acquisitions

Company Information
CEO of company: Mr Vince Broderick, Executive Chairman
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Ms Lindsey Young, Vice-President of Brand Management

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Legion Hypermarkets General Advertisement(Advertisement)/The Legion Corporation Presents: Hypermarket Dash!(Video Game)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: Introducing Legion Hypermarkets and our quality products(Advertisement)/Player is required to locate listed products in a virtual Legion Hypermarkets store. Online video-game, to a certain level, players can receive real-life shopping vouchers at L.H.(Video Game)
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [X], VIDEO GAME [X]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Both.
How much animation work will be required? Legion Hypermarkets will distribute this product on our lines, but
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? None, but feel free to contact us if you need more information. (We actually hope you can design a real graphic picture for our advertisements.

Other Information
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Ms Lindsey Young, Vice-President of Brand Management

All the best,

Mr Tony Blake
Associate President of Supply Acquisitions
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Dear Mr. Blake:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Legion Hypermarkets International Company to acquire the license to release all works by Miyamoto Productions in The Recon Empire and the other nations which your company operates in has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with both the English and Japanese audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for eight years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

In addition, as per your choice in regards to Setsuko and Her Family, we shall provide you with the "Foreign Distribution Set" of the series.

Machiko Takayama

[OOC: Please note that I more than likely won't be able to design a real advertisement, as stuff like that isn't really a talent of mine]

Dear Ms Young:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for Legion Hypermarkets General Advertisement and The Legion Corporation Presents: Hypermarket Dash! has been approved.

We are very pleased to be providing animation for your company and we hope to do business with you in the future.

Johnathan S. Krieger
Manager of Animation Licensing

Tolmakia wrote:

Company Information
Full legal name of company: FIESTA (Film/International/Entertainment/Sports/Television/Animation) Company
CEO of company: Leia V. Feldspar
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Glenn L. Heath
Full name of country where company operates in: The Republic of Tolmakia

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? All works (if possible)
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [X], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [X], OTHER [ ]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: N/A
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 5 Years (may be extended)

Other
Nathan C. Yusi,
Business Acquisition Manager

Dear Mr. Yusi:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for FIESTA to acquire the license to release all works by Miyamoto Productions in The Republic of Tolmakia has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with both the English and Japanese audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for five years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

In addition, as per your choice in regards to Setsuko and Her Family, we shall provide you with the "Foreign Distribution Set" of the series.

Machiko Takayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:13 pm

bump
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

The Third Nova Terra of Scrin
Minister

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Third Nova Terra of Scrin » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:55 am

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Riverside City Beary Entertainment Works Assocation
Parent company (if applicable): Not applicable
CEO of company: CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Licensing Division Head Maikodo Shin Heinoyu
Full name of country where company operates in: Christian Democratic Republic of the Terra Nova of Scrin

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? The Heart Cells Softly, Chiharu-chan!, Kikue
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ x ], BOTH [ ]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ] None [x]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ x ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ x ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 5 years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Signed, CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya

Other Notes: We would like to make a dubbing in the Tanshi lanugage of The Heart Cells Softly, Chiharu-chan!, Kikue
Economic Left/Right: 1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.13
Pro: Christianity, capitalism, democracy, creationism, Russia, Israel, freedom and liberty, nationalism, pro-life
Anti: Islam, socialism, communism, evolution, secularism, atheism, U.S.A, UN, E.U, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, politically correct, pro-choice
We're not a theocracy albeit Christian. THE CORRECT NAME OF THIS NATION IS TANZHIYE.
Also, please refrain from referring to me by using male pronouns.
IATA Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyKkpdwLkiY - Hey! Hey! Hey! Start Dash!

The Third Nova Terra of Scrin
Minister

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Third Nova Terra of Scrin » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 am

Company Information
Full legal name of company: White Snow Visual Novels Branch
Parent company (if applicable): Neo Valenhorn Kinetic Visual Novels Incorporated
CEO of company: President Rushiyo do Kyekako
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: External Affairs Head Buradimiro hen Krushiya
Full name of country where company operates in: Christian Democratic Republic of the Terra Nova of Scrin

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Candidate Elysium
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: Raikyui, a male teenager visits his hometown of Elysium to visit the people he had knew. Main characters include Aekeshiya, Raikyui's girlfriend, Kokuri, his little sister, Kurisandemum, a slightly boyish girl excelling at basketball, Hyayoka, a pink-haired girl obsessed at chocolate sundae and chocolate waffle bars, Mikhaeru, Raikyui's comedic grandfather (and perverted), Fokku-kun, Raikyui's bestfriend to give some comedic relief and a mysterious girl first seen in the middle of the frozen lake wearing white with angel wings. While they're at it, this is the first winter that the town of Elysium experienced snowfall.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME (Visual Novel) [ x ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Supplemental animation
How much animation work will be required? Maybe 25-40% of the visual novel, Beary Entertainment Works will make the primary animation.
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? This will be a cooperation with White Snow Visual Novels, Beary Entertainment Works and your company. This is revolutionary as this is the first time we've entered a venture with a foreign company.

Other Information
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Signed, White Snow Visual Novels President Rushiyo de Kyekako, Signed, Beary Entertainment CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya, Signed, Neo Valenhorn Visual Novels CEO Ryuderu Kun Koutou
Last edited by The Third Nova Terra of Scrin on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.13
Pro: Christianity, capitalism, democracy, creationism, Russia, Israel, freedom and liberty, nationalism, pro-life
Anti: Islam, socialism, communism, evolution, secularism, atheism, U.S.A, UN, E.U, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, politically correct, pro-choice
We're not a theocracy albeit Christian. THE CORRECT NAME OF THIS NATION IS TANZHIYE.
Also, please refrain from referring to me by using male pronouns.
IATA Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyKkpdwLkiY - Hey! Hey! Hey! Start Dash!

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm

The Third Nova Terra of Scrin wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: Riverside City Beary Entertainment Works Assocation
Parent company (if applicable): Not applicable
CEO of company: CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Licensing Division Head Maikodo Shin Heinoyu

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? The Heart Cells Softly, Chiharu-chan!, Kikue
Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ x ], BOTH [ ]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ ] None [x]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ x ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ x ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 5 years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Signed, CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya

Other Notes: We would like to make a dubbing in the Tanshi lanugage of The Heart Cells Softly, Chiharu-chan!, Kikue

Dear Mr. Shikozoshiya:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Riverside City Beary Entertainment Works Assocation to acquire the license to release the works The Heart Calls Softly, Chiharu-chan!, and Kikue in the Christian Democratic Republic of the Terra Nova of Scrin has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with the Japanese audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for five years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

In addition, dubbing the three series into the Tanshi language will be permitted.

Machiko Takayama

The Third Nova Terra of Scrin wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: White Snow Visual Novels Branch
Parent company (if applicable): Neo Valenhorn Kinetic Visual Novels Incorporated
CEO of company: President Rushiyo do Kyekako
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: External Affairs Head Buradimiro hen Krushiya

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Candidate Elysium
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: Raikyui, a male teenager visits his hometown of Elysium to visit the people he had knew. Main characters include Aekeshiya, Raikyui's girlfriend, Kokuri, his little sister, Kurisandemum, a slightly boyish girl excelling at basketball, Hyayoka, a pink-haired girl obsessed at chocolate sundae and chocolate waffle bars, Mikhaeru, Raikyui's comedic grandfather (and perverted), Fokku-kun, Raikyui's bestfriend to give some comedic relief and a mysterious girl first seen in the middle of the frozen lake wearing white with angel wings. While they're at it, this is the first winter that the town of Elysium experienced snowfall.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME (Visual Novel) [ x ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Supplemental animation
How much animation work will be required? Maybe 25-40% of the visual novel, Beary Entertainment Works will make the primary animation.
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? This will be a cooperation with White Snow Visual Novels, Beary Entertainment Works and your company. This is revolutionary as this is the first time we've entered a venture with a foreign company.

Other Information
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: Signed, White Snow Visual Novels President Rushiyo de Kyekako, Signed, Beary Entertainment CEO Konrad Shi Shikozoshiya, Signed, Neo Valenhorn Visual Novels CEO Ryuderu Kun Koutou

Dear Mr Krushiya:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for Candidate Elysium has been approved.

We are very pleased to be providing animation for your company and we hope to do business with you in the future.

Johnathan S. Krieger
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Motokata
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Motokata » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Lucky Thunder Pictures LLC
Parent company (if applicable): Motokatan Broadcasting Company
CEO of company: Akira Aoi
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Yuzuki Kurebayashi
Full name of country where company operates in: The Oligarchy of Motokata

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? Flash! Change! Chiharu-chan!
Chiharu-chan! Sparkle!
Go! Chiharu-chan!
Setsuko and Her Family

Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ X ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [X ], OTHER [ X]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: Also to be made available via digital streaming
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? : 4 years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: 蒼井晶 Aoi Akira (CEO)
紅林遊月 Kurebayashi Yuzuki (In charge of licensing and distribution)

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Diamond Dust Studio
CEO of company:Uemura, Hitoe
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Urasoe Kazuki

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Nobel Slayer (series 4 order 26)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: The fourth series of the Princess Dolly as she continues to guard her kingdom from unwanted forces. Now Dolly will face new challenges as the Black Knight and the Sorceress Cecilia return yet again to invoke a reign of terror and unleash the dark magic to destroy the world.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [X ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME [ ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Supplemental Animation
How much animation work will be required? 25%
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? Diamond Dust Studio was contracted to begin producing on this season having taken over from PhantasyWorks Inc. This season is an order of 26 episodes and would gladly have you assist on all episodes. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact the company directly.

Other Information
]植村一衣
Uemura Hitoe
CEO Diamond Dust Studio

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:50 am

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Paladin Cinemas
Parent company (if applicable): NA
CEO of company: John Kraft
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Claudia Gollino
Full name of country where company operates in: The Allied States of New Edom

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing?
- Jugen, the Movie
- My Demon Fiance, Movie 1
- the End of Days, World War III
- Chiharu-chan: The Movie: Chiharu vs. The Witch Queen
- Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: Mechadroid: The Movie

Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [X ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 2 years

Other Paladin Cinemas is exploring new cinema demographics and is seeking to test the market as anime is one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the world. Most of the films shown in Paladin Cinemas have been live action films.
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: John Craft
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Motokata wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: Lucky Thunder Pictures LLC
Parent company (if applicable): Motokatan Broadcasting Company
CEO of company: Akira Aoi
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Yuzuki Kurebayashi

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing? Flash! Change! Chiharu-chan!
Chiharu-chan! Sparkle!
Go! Chiharu-chan!
Setsuko and Her Family

Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [ ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ X]
If you are interested in licensing Setsuko and Her Family, do you desire the Foreign Distribution Set or the original broadcast order? Please select one: FOREIGN DISTRIBUTION SET [ ], ORIGINAL BROADCAST ORDER [ X ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [X ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [X ], OTHER [ X]
If you chose OTHER, please tell us how this work will be released in your nation: Also to be made available via digital streaming
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? : 4 years

Other
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: 蒼井晶 Aoi Akira (CEO)
紅林遊月 Kurebayashi Yuzuki (In charge of licensing and distribution)

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Diamond Dust Studio
CEO of company:Uemura, Hitoe
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Urasoe Kazuki

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Nobel Slayer (series 4 order 26)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: The fourth series of the Princess Dolly as she continues to guard her kingdom from unwanted forces. Now Dolly will face new challenges as the Black Knight and the Sorceress Cecilia return yet again to invoke a reign of terror and unleash the dark magic to destroy the world.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [X ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME [ ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation? Supplemental Animation
How much animation work will be required? 25%
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know? Diamond Dust Studio was contracted to begin producing on this season having taken over from PhantasyWorks Inc. This season is an order of 26 episodes and would gladly have you assist on all episodes. Any questions or concerns feel free to contact the company directly.

Other Information
]植村一衣
Uemura Hitoe
CEO Diamond Dust Studio

Dear Ms. Kurebayashi:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Lucky Thunder Pictures LLC to acquire the license to release the works Flash! Change! Chiharu-chan!, Chiharu-chan! Sparkle, Go! Chiharu-chan!, and Setsuko and Her Family in the The Oligarchy of Motokata has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with both the English and Japanese audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for four years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

Machiko Takayama

Dear Mr Kazuki:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for Nobel Slayer has been approved.

Johnathan S. Krieger

New Edom wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: Paladin Cinemas
Parent company (if applicable): NA
CEO of company: John Kraft
Name of whomever is in charge of licensing foreign works: Claudia Gollino
Full name of country where company operates in: The Allied States of New Edom

Licensing Information
Which work(s) are you interested in licensing?
- Jugen, the Movie
- My Demon Fiance, Movie 1
- the End of Days, World War III
- Chiharu-chan: The Movie: Chiharu vs. The Witch Queen
- Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: Mechadroid: The Movie

Which audio track do you wish for us to provide? Please select one: ENGLISH [X ], JAPANESE [ ], BOTH [ ]
How will this work be released in your nation? Please select all that apply: TELEVISION BROADCAST [ ], THEATRICAL RELEASE (ONLY APPLIES TO FILMS) [ ], HOME VIDEO RELEASE [ ], OTHER [ ]
For how long would you like to have the license to release these works? (Minimum length of licensing is 2 years, maximum is 8 years, but license can be renewed): 2 years

Other Paladin Cinemas is exploring new cinema demographics and is seeking to test the market as anime is one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the world. Most of the films shown in Paladin Cinemas have been live action films.
Please sign with your name to confirm that the above information is correct: John Craft

Dear Ms. Gollino:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Paladin Cinemas to acquire the license to release the works Jugen: The Movie, My Demon Fiancée Movie 1: You I Love, The End of Days: World War III, Chiharu-chan: The Movie: Chiharu vs. The Witch Queen, and Human-Robot Fighting Squadron: Mechadroid: The Movie in the The Allied States of New Edom has been approved.

As per your choice in the form for licensing, we shall supply you with the English audio tracks for all these works and the license shall last for two years unless extended or legal issues require early cancellation.

Machiko Takayama
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:45 pm

bump
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

The Recon Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Recon Empire » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:01 pm

To Miyamoto Productions:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a global retail and hypermarkets chain operating in 28 countries internationally. We have received your services before, and are very satisfied with the results we have gotten! Thus, we are interested in bringing your products to be sold on all our stores worldwide, and we believe that with our sales, your recognition will go further!

Legion Hypermarkets carries a variety of products, from raw materials to branded goods. But nonetheless, we see great potential in your product being sold on our shelves, and we are looking forward to having you as our supplier!

If you are interested, please submit a formal application on our storefront, and we can assure your business to grow further with us!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Mr Jon Cook
Associate President, Global Outreach
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:36 pm

The Recon Empire wrote:

To Miyamoto Productions:

Greetings! Legion Hypermarkets is a global retail and hypermarkets chain operating in 28 countries internationally. We have received your services before, and are very satisfied with the results we have gotten! Thus, we are interested in bringing your products to be sold on all our stores worldwide, and we believe that with our sales, your recognition will go further!

Legion Hypermarkets carries a variety of products, from raw materials to branded goods. But nonetheless, we see great potential in your product being sold on our shelves, and we are looking forward to having you as our supplier!

If you are interested, please submit a formal application on our storefront, and we can assure your business to grow further with us!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Mr Jon Cook
Associate President, Global Outreach
Legion Hypermarkets
The Legion Corporation

Dear Mr Cook:

In regards to your invite for us to formally apply for our products to be sold in your hypermarkets across the universe, we at Miyamoto Productions are currently considering the offer, without a concrete decision yes or no.

If we do decide to take you up on your invitation, we shall submit a formal application at your storefront, and if we don't, we shall not.

Regards,
Johnathan S. Krieger
President of Miyamoto Productions
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:25 am

Company Information
Full legal name of company: Studio X Animation
CEO of company: Mari Yasuko
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Eleanor Konietzko
Full name of country where company operates in: The Democratic Republic Of Carabana

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Princess Assassin (王女の暗殺者)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: The Princess Yunna Wakahisa assumes a secret identity in order to save the kingdom and take revenge on the Penumbra Royals, a group of assassins who have taken over the kingdom and murdered her entire family.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ x ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME [ ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation?Supplemental, only for fight sequences , Studio X will handle the character animation as well as the background animation.
How much animation work will be required?45%
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know?
This television series will consist of 4 seasons, each with 20 episodes that run for 30 minutes.
I also made a poster for this TV series:
Other Information
マリ靖子
Mari Yasuko
CEO Studio X Animation
Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Carabana wrote:
Company Information
Full legal name of company: Studio X Animation
CEO of company: Mari Yasuko
Name of whomever is in charge of outsourcing animation: Eleanor Konietzko
Full name of country where company operates in: The Democratic Republic Of Carabana

Production Information
Title of work you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for: Princess Assassin (王女の暗殺者)
BRIEF summary of plot, if applicable: The Princess Yunna Wakahisa assumes a secret identity in order to save the kingdom and take revenge on the Penumbra Royals, a group of assassins who have taken over the kingdom and murdered her entire family.
Type of production this is, please select: TELEVISION SERIES [ x ], MOVIE [ ], OVA/DIRECT-TO-VIDEO [ ], ADVERTISEMENT [ ], VIDEO GAME [ ]
Do you wish for Miyamoto Productions to provide the primary animation or supplemental animation?Supplemental, only for fight sequences , Studio X will handle the character animation as well as the background animation.
How much animation work will be required?45%
Is there any other information about this work that you feel we should know?
This television series will consist of 4 seasons, each with 20 episodes that run for 30 minutes.
I also made a poster for this TV series:
(Image)
Other Information
マリ靖子
Mari Yasuko
CEO Studio X Animation

Dear Ms Konietzko:

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Miyamoto Productions to provide animation for Princess Assassin has been approved.

Johnathan S. Krieger
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed May 27, 2015 5:38 pm

it's been like 2 months, but im bumping this cause it's my thread
OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade