NATION

PASSWORD

Lexair.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Lexair.

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 am

welcome. wilkommen. bienvenue. स्वागत. ようこそ. ترحيب‎. 欢迎.

Member of oneworld Alliance
Information & Services

IATA Code: LX
ICAO Code: LEX
Callsign: LEXAIR
☆☆☆☆☆

History

In 1924, His Majesty King John II granted a Royal Charter to young entrepreneur, Lewis Lex, to transform his popular train business into an aeroplane business. It was revolutionary thinking, for only ten years earlier had the first plane been built. Lex grew up as a poor immigrant in the Old Town of New London, and was never expected to amount to anything. Working from the bottom up, he founded Lexair on the ideals of equality, excellence and enjoyment.

Lexair originally operated only as a domestic carrier. Still, in the Dangish Empire, domestic flights often meant long-haul. Business was slow at first, but Lexair was a new experience for passengers on planes. No more discomfort, no more bad food, no more unmanageable prices, as Lexair took off.

The end of the First Qu'ilé War in 1956 saw Lexair go regional. For Lexair, it was like little had changed. The airline continued to boom, and was the fastest growing airline for years on end. In the early 1960s, the first jet liners began to appear, and Lexair snatched them up. Increasingly more competent than the flag carrier, Dangish Airways, Lexair was granted an international licence as the 60s wound to an end.

From then on, the go go go culture of Lexair has kept on going. Growth followed by more growth, all the while being the same, fabulous experience for our guests. We may not be the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but we are the best. Offering the world's favourite food, the world's favourite entertainment and the world's favourite service, only a few airlines can attempt to match our quality; none can do so at our prices.

Entertainment

When Lexair started, flights were quite light on entertainment. Gradually, we improved; today, we think we just might offer the best in the world. Skymedia offers live TV with PVR functionality, and an on-demand collection spanning over 20,000 movies, TV shows and songs. There's even music videos. And, it's all integrated together in a beautiful interface called Eagle, built on the spectacular Phoenix2.

Furthermore, with Lexair, we give all guests free access to high-speed Wi-Fi, and offer complementary use of internet phone service Phonetix. All seats are equipped with a games console, which should offer an amazing time for both adults and kids. In case you missed out on a window seat, don't fret, as all our planes are equipped with wing-side cameras to give you a good view of the ground below us.

Food & Drink

Our food was never that good on Lexair, so we decided to get rid of it, and get Skygourmet instead. Now, there are stories of people flying all the way from New London to Vitalia just to have a taste of our magnificent food. Our food treats the taste buds like princes, and offer remarkable choice. All guests receive menus, and can order what they like. Our cold drinks are prepared by Jory Jory, and are complementary on all flights.

We offer great hot drinks too, produced by Café Coffee Day. We also take care of sustainability. All food and drink served is sourced locally from the departure airport, and we always make sure it is organic and free of pesticides. Lexair believes in consumer choice, so we offer vegetarian and vegan alternatives when possible.

Comfort

In the early days of aircraft, seats had to be as lightweight as possible to conserve fuel. Those days are over, and today's Lexair flights have large, real leather seats with the sole goal of making you feel at home. With inches of leg room to play with, even Lexthird guests will have plenty of space to move around. With reduced seat density than other major airlines, never feel crowded again.

We provide free toiletries and bedding kits, made with high quality materials. We also guarantee the help and aide of our cabin crew. In the higher classes, our seats are fully reclining. In case you want to charge your electronics, we offer complementary chargers with electricity access. Oh, and in case you were wondering, there are hot water bottles for the young ones.

Health & Safety

Health & Safety is an incredibly important part of flying. In this age of terrorism, it is our responsibility to keep you safe. All cabin crew members are trained in first aid, and basic training is offered to certain crew members in the case of the pilot being incapacitated. Cockpits are lockable from the inside, so nobody can get in without the pilot or the air traffic controller's permission.

Lexair does not tolerate any harassment of our staff. All unruly passengers will be prosecuted if they are in breach of Dangish or local law. We also reserve the right to refuse alcohol to any guests which appear intoxicated. In the case of emergencies, Lexair is well prepared. Lifejackets, lifecots and more are easily accessible, and oxygen will deploy immediately.

Cabin Crew

If there's one thing Lexair takes pride in, it is our cabin crew. Quite simply, we think they're fabulous. Trained in multiple languages and selected from only the best flight schools, our crew are caring and entertaining. Our crew are instructed to serve our guests in every way possible and to make sure Lexair offers the best flying experience.

Cabins

Whilst all Lexair flights are guaranteed to be brilliant, we do have a cabin system for those who wish to pay for the greater luxuries in life. There are three cabins: Lexfirst, the home of genuine luxury; Lexsecond, the road to brilliance; and Lexthird, luxurious affordability. Despite the cabin system, all guests are welcome aboard our flights, and all shall be treated with the same love and care.

Lexfirst
Lexfirst is the home of real luxury. With a 20" 3D television and so much to see, you'll never get bored. Leather seats which recline into fully-flat beds, wholly private cabins and noise cancelling headsets, this is pampering. We offer a fully-fledged bar for your enjoyment, and everything just feels nice.

Lexsecond
Businessmen, families, everybody loves Lexsecond. Truly flat beds, 28" 3D screens, noise-cancelling headsets and more, makes Lexsecond an amazing way to travel. We guarantee you'll love Lexsecond, and be pampered to your heart's content, and take the road of brilliance, that is, Lexsecond.

Lexthird
Those who can't afford Lexsecond or Lexfirst should not feel bad, as they still have Lexthird to look forward too! With wide, comfortable seats that recline far and wide, 10" of legroom, massive, 20" 3D screens and access to all sorts of games and fun, Lexthird is still a fantastic way to fly.

Hubs

Lexair operates a schedule enabling it to fly to most of it's destinations twice a day, to and from our major hubs situated across the world.
His Majesty's Airport (New London, the Dangish Empire)
Intel International Airport (INT) (Intel, the Dangish Empire)
Jean Waalke Libera International Airport (JWL) (Svolaarei, Olkjestad)
New Kettering International Airport (NKI) (New Kettering, Dungeyland)
Sierra-Amarak International Airport (SRA) (Amarak, Kalasion)

Lexair is in a codesharing agreement with Northreach World Airways

T H E+L A R G E S T +A I R L I N E +G L O B A L L Y.

S+I+N+C+E+++1+9+3+8

Airport Application Form
Nation Name:
Airport Name:
Airport IATA (3 Letter) Code:
City Name:
Flights to/from (please choose hubs only):

[]Sunday
[]Monday
[]Tuesday
[]Wednesday
[]Thursday
[]Friday
[]Saturday

Airline Docking Information
Terminal:
Gate(s):

Last edited by Dungeyland on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:59 am, edited 39 times in total.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

More Information

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 am

Fleet

10 Airbus A380-900
2 Boeing 747-400
5 Boeing 747-800
5 Boeing 787
2 Los Rios M555
5 Los Rios M565
10 Los Rios M575

Partners

LexAir is an official partner of Sky Corporation.
Last edited by Dungeyland on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Classical liberal.
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

International Destinations

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 am

The core LexAir ethos is to connect the planet. So by this, LexAir operates at least fortnightly routes to all other International Destinations. All these destinations land in His Majesty's Airport, Dungeyland, and 80% of these destinations fly to each other.

Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WIA) (Westwood, Jarridia)
Vitalia International Airport (VIA)
Dogbar International Airport (DIA)
John Wilson International Airport (JWA)
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA)
Rockport International Airport (RIA)
Corvica/Seaton Joint International Airport (CIA) (Corvica, Jarridia)
Khan / Branam International Airport (KBI) (Westwood, Jarridia)
ViZion Island International Airport (VZA)
Emilio Marcelo International Airport (Bisgea)
Bisnugeate International Airport (Bisgea)
Pamcolod International Airport (Bisgea)
Frankfurt International Airport (Bisgea)
Archos International (Sierra Apathia)
Greenwich-KLZ International (Sierra Apathia)
Dinsmark Gonzalez International (Sierra Apathia)
Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (Swilatia)
Los Vientos North International Airport (Iglesian Archipelago)
Northade International Airport
Mecian-Rivrea Intercountial and International Airport (MRA)
Necropolis Global Air Hub (NGH) (Amazonian Beasts)
Necropolis Citadel International Airport (NCI) (Amazonian Beasts)
Avalon International Skyport (AVI) (Amazonian Beasts)
Red Coast International Airport (RCI) (Amazonian Beasts)
Kolsvabard International Airport
Kota Laut Sky Harbor International Airport (KLS) (Kota Laut, The Indonesian States)
Los Gritta International Airport (GCA) (Grittonia)
Wolfenstein International Airport (WLF) (Nazi Centuri)
Fiorentina's Alexandre Dumas International Airport (FIA)
Kim Jong Il International Airport (KJI)
Liberty International Airport (LIA)
Karatakgh International Airport (KRA)
The Hague International Airport (Noordeinde)
Mazinian International Airport (MZA)
San Freduardo International Airport (SFR)
Pope Helio I International Airport (PHI) (Galinha)
Roosville International (GRI)
Libertie International, Libertie
Ivett-Reugéon International Airport
Vysehreadburgh International
Dalibor International
New Prague International
Brandenburger International
Last edited by Dungeyland on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

International Destinations Pt 2

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:03 am

Kos Grestonian Airport (KGA) (Kos, East Solenial, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Greston Air Easen (GAE) (Easen, Greston)
St. Ross International Airport (SRIA) (Westminister, Greston)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk International Airport (TIA) (Trefoilland)
Gaytania International Airport (GIA) (Gaytania)
Los Angelo International Airport (LAX) (Kinstantia)
Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN) (Kinstantia)
Saint Michaels International Airport (SMI) (Michaelia)
Mary Magdelane Airport (MMA) (Michaelia)
Libra International Aero Hub (LIA) (Tybra)
Est Tropical International Airport (ETI) (Tybra)
Wysken International Terminal (WIT) (Reijvajik)
Wysken International Terminal (WIT) (Reijvajik)
Suron International Airbus (AHK) (Surote)
Kenyork International Airport (KJV) (Surote)
New Pacifica International Airport
Sierra-Amarak international Airport
Garote International Airport (776) (Surote)
Nation Surote International Airbus (99P) (Surote)
King Louis I International Airport (KLI) (Richelieu Cardinal)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk International Airport (TRI) (Turkish Federation)
Rauf Denktaş International Airport (YTI) (Turkish Federation)
Seculartopia International Airport (SCI) (Seculartopia)
Silla International Airport (SIL) (Nuluht)
Hyphae International Airport (HIX) (Libertarian Governance)
Fort Locke International Airport (FLX) (Libertarian Governance)
Nordfelt International Airport (NIA)
Hollezollern International Airport (HIA)
Vonghurst MetroPort (VNG/VBVG)
Jack Mayburry International Airport(PJM/VBAM)
Artigas International Airport
Serith International Airport
Ostrowski International Airport, Vesser
Volganna Airport, Volganna
Nepal International Airport, Great Nepal
Kalasion Minor Airport, Kalasion
Angelsk International Airport, Arkhangelsk
MARX NATIONAL AIRPORT, Jbeil
Optillium City International Airport, Optillia
Whitestone International Airport, Castigonia
Nithinia Airport, Nithinia
Royal International Airport of Provident Nation, Provident Nation
The Sungai Pusat International Airport, Sungai Pusat
Inkarzikan City International Airport, Inkarzikan
Ciprovia International Airport, Inkarzikan
Staange City International Airport, Staange
Thurask City International Airport, Thurask
Rosette City Aerodrome, Rosette City
Bulgharian National Airport, Bulgharia
Ekaterinberg-Arlanda Intl. Airport, Eslovania
Frykanter International City Airport, Eslovania
Akalla Airport, Eslovania
Kavlaik International Airport, Zitru

LexAir is currently expanding it's routes!
Last edited by Dungeyland on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:18 am, edited 20 times in total.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Customer Reviews

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:43 am

I flew LexAir from Dungeyland to Jungastia, and I found it amazing! I loved the food, and Project Eagle made the flight so fun! I web-chatted with my parents, then watched a movie! I'm definitely going to FlyLex again!

Louise Michaels
Louise Michaels flew LexAir from His Majesty's Airport to Nordfelt International Airport on LexClass.

Me and my girlfriend decided to have our honeymoon in Libertanian Governance. So, we booked a flight from Nordfelt International to Liberty Airport. The flight was brilliant. First, we watched a romantic comedy, then we chatted with our friends. Then they served the food. We were surprised to see a giant cake with our names on, saying "Happy Honeymoon." We'd only informed them that we were honeymooning when we checked-in, and we felt like royalty!

James and Trisha Tailor
James and Trish flew LexAir fom Nordfelt International-Liberty Airport on LexExperience

I work for ViZion World Corporation, and was on a business trip to United Gordonopia. I caught a flight from Vitalia to Gordonopia City Airport, by LexAir. I wasn't expecting much - it was quite cheap for a Premium Class. I was caught of guard by their hospitality though, the entertainment, and the food. The four course meal was delicious - and there were so many choices! I probably shouldn't say so - but I think its' better than ViZionair!

Dr. John McScott
John McScott flew LexAir from Vitalia International Airport - Gordonopia City Airport on LexPremium.

I always used to hate flying. I was really bored of paying high fares and getting a boring flight in return. I'm so lucky I found LexAir. The fairs are really cheap, and its so entertaining. LexAir is real value for money - don't even think of flying anywhere else!

Matthew MacIntyre
Matthew MacIntyre flew LexAir from His Majesty's Airport to Vitalia International Airport on Lex Class.

My family took a flight from Aramak to Intel for a vacation and it was LOVELY. The service was great, the food was great, and Dad could actually fall asleep. Next time we're going on vacation to Dungeyland, I want to take LexAir.

Colin Wells
Colin Wells flew LexAir from Aramak Interfederal Airport to Intel International Airport on LexClass.
Please Note that Aramak Interfederal Airport has been replaced with Sierra-Amarak International Airport

I run a small business in downtown Amarak, and I really needed a cheap flight to New London so I could market my products. I usually flew JungastianBlue, but I didn't like the flights. They were overcrowded, and the quality was very low. Once, I decided to fly LexAir. At only a few Kalasion Dollars more, I got superb quality. I now fly them everywhere.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis flew LexAir from Sierra-Amark International Airport, Amarak to His Majesty's Airport, New London on LexClass.

I needed to get away from my busy life. The Recession was making me work extra hard to make money, and I needed a cheap but cheery break with my family to somewhere nice. After hours of browsing the web, I came across oneworld Alliance. I decided to fly with them, using LexAir and JungastianAirways. The Flights were fantastic! I'm doing it again!

John Smith
John Smith flew JungastianAirways from Nithinia Airport to Nordfeld International. He then flew LexAir (LexClass) to His Majesty's Airport, New London.

I made the mistake last year of flying Northreach World Airways to my holiday in Greater Rhodes. I know they codeshare with LexAir, but the return flight was Lex and I absolutely loved it! Everything was top-notch, and I really wish they did their own direct route to Fiorentina's Alexandre Dumas International Airport. Northreach's flight was really boring, and the seats were just...ugh! But then LexAir came along, and everybody was having fun! I've never ever seen by kids occupied on an eight-hour flight before! Remarkable!

Samantha Black
Samantha Black flew Northreach World Airways from Sierra-Amarak International Airport-Fiorentina's Alexandre Dumas International Airport on Premium Economy. She then flew back to Sierra-Amarak International Airport on LexAir, on LexExperience.

I rode AirInkarzikan to Intel and rode LexAir back to Katonston. Yeah sure, AirInkarzikan is nice and all but LexAir was AWESOME!
Everything was elegant, especially the meals. All my friends also loved it. Next time I travel to Dungeyland, i'm definitely flying LexAir.

Kate Jameson
Kate Jameson flew LexAir from Intel International Airport to Katonston International Airport on Lex Class

I am a single mother of one in Sparta, and I had to visit friends of the family in Gecenke City. Instead of driving for 28 hours, I decided to fly to Altarus and then drive to GC. On the way there, we flew LexAir. It was the best plane trip ever! I watched a movie via Project Hawk, and my daughter read. On the way back, we flew Kalair, and I just wasn't impressed.

Kylah Zimmer
[i]Kylah Zimmer flew LexAir from Kalasion Minor Airport to Kalasion Main Airport on LexPremier. She then flew Kalair from Kalasion Main Airport to Sierra-Amarak International Airport to Kalasion Main Airport on 5Star.

Review Submission Form

We welcome people to submit their reviews of the LexAir experience. Please follow the format of our reviews, however, and we can display them on our storefront!
Last edited by Dungeyland on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:05 am

All airlines of your country may shair T12 of IPS as long as they all pay the other one who rents T12. You may design your routes
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 am

Kalasparata wrote:All airlines of your country may shair T12 of IPS as long as they all pay the other one who rents T12. You may design your routes

OOC: Excuse me?
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm

To:Lexair

NPS would like to intrest you in our P-700 “Rakia” blended-wing-body civilian super-airliner. The P-700 offers not only the ability to carry 869 to ranges of 15,000 kilometers, but also doing so with high comfort and lower costs.

Here are the General Characteristics for the aircraft:
Cockpit Crew: 2
Cabin Crew: Typically 26, up to 42 maximum
Passengers: 869 in 3 classes (1st 60, Business 230, Standard 579)
Length: 55 meters
Wingspan: 112.2 meters
Height: 18 meters
Empty weight: 242,100 kg
Loaded weight: 476,100 kg
Powerplant: 3 NAI-C99 turbofans with 70,000(311kN) pounds of thrust each.
Performance:
Top Speed: 0.90 Mach
Cruise Speed: 0.85 Mach
Fuel Capacity: 290,000 liters
Range: 15,000km
Service ceiling: 39.000ft
Cost per unit: 315,000,000 USD

You can read much more about it here:
http://z3.invisionfree.invalid.com/NPScatalog/i ... getnewpost

We hope to hear from you soon,
Nachmere Precision Systems.
Last edited by Nachmere on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:30 am

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:14 pm

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Virabia
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Virabia » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 pm

Can we have one flight a day to our Capital Vonghurst (Vonghurst MetroPort (VNG/VBVG)) and 2nd largest city Portsham (Jack Mayburry International Airport(PJM/VBAM))
Economic Left/Right: -9.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.00
OCCUPY ALL STREETS, EVERYWHERE (Occupy Ithaca)

I have made the following progression in my beliefs
American Liberal -> Social Democrat -> Right Libertarian -> Democratic Socialist -> Trotskyist -> Eco-Socialist -> Eco-Communist -> Cooperativist

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 am

Virabia wrote:Can we have one flight a day to our Capital Vonghurst (Vonghurst MetroPort (VNG/VBVG)) and 2nd largest city Portsham (Jack Mayburry International Airport(PJM/VBAM))

LexAir would be glad to begin services to both your airports.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Nazi Centauri
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Centauri » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 am

Thanks LexAir,you have inspired us
Main Investor Of Yohannische Borse
Tracker:- Nazi Centauri's Tracker
The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri
Factbook|Embassy|Wikistates|Kaiser Friedrich Maximillan International Airport|The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri Official Seal| Map

Nation Leaders

First-In-Command-Current Head of State and Government:-His Majesty,Kaiser Friedrich Georg Maximillan Von Hohenzollern
Second-In-Command-Current :-His Royal Highness,Reichkanzler Martin Eduard Ferdinard Von Hohenzollern

Alliances
Member of IOG|Member of Fascists/National Socialists/Nazis Alliance| International Police

Companies
Centurion Muske

DEFCON LEVEL
DEFCON [1][2][3][4][5]-At War

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 am

Nazi Centauri wrote:Thanks LexAir,you have inspired us

You're welcome. We must, however, admit that we were inspired by ViZionair.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Nazi Centauri
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Centauri » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 am

Dungeyland wrote:
Nazi Centauri wrote:Thanks LexAir,you have inspired us

You're welcome. We must, however, admit that we were inspired by ViZionair.

I see
Main Investor Of Yohannische Borse
Tracker:- Nazi Centauri's Tracker
The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri
Factbook|Embassy|Wikistates|Kaiser Friedrich Maximillan International Airport|The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri Official Seal| Map

Nation Leaders

First-In-Command-Current Head of State and Government:-His Majesty,Kaiser Friedrich Georg Maximillan Von Hohenzollern
Second-In-Command-Current :-His Royal Highness,Reichkanzler Martin Eduard Ferdinard Von Hohenzollern

Alliances
Member of IOG|Member of Fascists/National Socialists/Nazis Alliance| International Police

Companies
Centurion Muske

DEFCON LEVEL
DEFCON [1][2][3][4][5]-At War

Platinea
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Platinea » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am

Artigas Airport invites LexAir to enter service to Montevideo! Montevideo, capital of Platinea, is a beautiful city, complete with a well-preserved historic district, a thriving nightlife, and easy access to the business community of the country. Furthermore, access is available by rail, road and air to the major tourist attractions of Platinea, such as the gardens of Puerta Alegre and the pampas of Rosario.
Factbook | Embassy Program | Aerolineas Platineas
Artigas Airport | Serena International Airport
Plavia Aviation | RFIs (first step in contracting)
I RP with a population of ~22.5 million.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 am

Platinea wrote:Artigas Airport invites LexAir to enter service to Montevideo! Montevideo, capital of Platinea, is a beautiful city, complete with a well-preserved historic district, a thriving nightlife, and easy access to the business community of the country. Furthermore, access is available by rail, road and air to the major tourist attractions of Platinea, such as the gardens of Puerta Alegre and the pampas of Rosario.

LexAir has reviewed your request, and has decided to pursue an application at Artigas Airport.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Kalasion
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 am

Top left red dot: Spartan Interfederal Airport
Bottom left red dot: King Howard Interfederal Airport
Right red dots: The left one is New Amarak International Airport, the right one is Amarak Interfederal.
All of them or none of them.
All four airports are in big cities, Sparta, Miniq, and Amarak. Sparta is a 1 1/2 hour drive from the capital, Altarus (which has no airport).
Take all four, none of them or try to work out an offer that's best for you.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

Demonym: Mionn(s)
Adjective: Calamsk
I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!
http://politicalcompass.org/facebook/pc ... &soc=-2.31

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 am

Kalasion wrote:Image
Top left red dot: Spartan Interfederal Airport
Bottom left red dot: King Howard Interfederal Airport
Right red dots: The left one is New Amarak International Airport, the right one is Amarak Interfederal.
All of them or none of them.
All four airports are in big cities, Sparta, Miniq, and Amarak. Sparta is a 1 1/2 hour drive from the capital, Altarus (which has no airport).
Take all four, none of them or try to work out an offer that's best for you.

Since the Application Form is optional, we'd like to begin services to all airports.
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

More info on our airports

Postby Kalasion » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:52 am

Spartan Interfederal Airport (SPA) (Sparta, Kalasion, Kalasion)
Aramak Interfederal Airport (XXN) (Amarak, Moresby, Kalasion)
New Aramak International Airport (ARK) (Amarak, Moresby, Kalasion)
King Howard Interfederal Airport (KHF) (Miniq, Kalasion, Kalasion)

All for Gate 2, Terminal 1.

They can fly to each other, but not often (Kalair covers that)
Last edited by Kalasion on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
95% of people on NationStates won’t read this, but as we speak, Libyan people are being massacred, because they’re rebelling against an unfair government. The elderly, women, children, everyone in Libya is in danger tonight. It’s genocide. Repost this in your sig to raise awareness and support the revolution!

I highly suggest you see my NSwiki page if you are involved in an RP with me. Thank you!

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:00 pm

My family took a flight from Aramak to Intel for a vacation and it was LOVELY. The service was great, the food was great, and Dad could actually fall asleep. Next time we're going on vacation to Dungeyland, I want to take LexAir.

Colin Wells
Colin Wells flew LexAir from Aramak Interfederal Airport to Intel International Airport on LexClass.

Something new to add to your reviews.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am

Kalasion wrote:

Colin Wells

Something new to add to your reviews.

Thank you. :)
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 am

bump
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Kalasion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasion » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 am

Note: Amarak Interfederal Airport has been shut down. Only New Amarak International serves the city now.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 am

Kalasion wrote:Note: Amarak Interfederal Airport has been shut down. Only New Amarak International serves the city now.

Dear Sir,

We at the Dungeyland Airport Authority wish to expand our services into your nation. Therefore, we wish to purchase the Aramak Interfederal Airport facilities, and run a new airport (to be named after a famous Kalasion or from a sponsership). We would do it trading as the World Airport Corporation (WAC).

We are known for our excellent airports, and one example is His Majesty's Airport in Dungeyland.]

Sincerely,
Lewie Pitt
President of the DAA
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade