NATION

PASSWORD

Aerion Internarional Airline (Closed, WIP)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Aerion Internarional Airline (Closed, WIP)

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Aerion International Airline

IATA Code: AIAL
ICAO Code: AIA

President: Maxwell Atkins

Welcome to Aerion International Airline
Isn't it boring to sit unoccupied and cramped into a regular airplane? Don't you just absolutely despise long waits at the terminal? If you answered yes, then come on down to Aerion International Airline! Here, we are dedicated to giving our passengers the best of service and all commodities, whether it be on the plane or at the terminal. We offer a large variety of food, unlike other airlines, which only offer the stale airplane cookies tasteless food. Our planes are known to be among the best in terms of in-air service, entertainment, and overall review rankings by those who flew with Aerion. Long waits are not a problem here at Aerion. Usually the waits come to a maximum of two hours total, and a minimum of 35 minutes total. The good thing is, even if you have a long wait, you can entertain and enjoy yourself at our amazingly prosperous and large terminal, which contains of a megamall, large arcade room, restaurants, and computer stations - among many other things. No boring waits, good airplane service, enjoyable terminals, unique and innovative airplanes - what more could you ask for?

Our History
Aerion Hayabusa was founded in 2001 by Maxwell Atkins. It was seen as a great achievement and such a step up from the old airlines of Hayabusa that it was officially commended by the Royal Family and soon became the official national airline for Hayabusa. From there - we expanded. What we became was much more than what we thought we would be. Our terminal kept growing and upgrading, our advertisements were all over Google Hayabusa and YouTube Hayabusa, and our air fleet gradually got bigger as we went. More and more people in Hayabusa starts to talk notice of Aerion's amazing reputation, and became frequent fliers of the line and advocated for it as well. It is rumored that some people from other counties snuck into Hayabusa literally because they obly wanted to check out Aerion and fly in one of its planes. This gave us an idea. In 2015, we proposed to the Royal Family that we became an international airline - anf they granted us permission. Sales within the terminal skyrocketed, our air fleet grew by epic proportions, and more and more money was coming in from more and more people flying Aerion. Today in 2016, we continue to thrive and grow our influence around the world.
Last edited by Hayabusa on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Our Terminal

Overall Information:
Name: Terminal Aerion
Size: 15 stories up, 5 stories down
Restaurants: 75
Shops: 155
Employees: 18,973 total, about 4,500 are active at the airport at all times
Features: Megamall, giant arcade room, indoor subway station, restaurants, computer stations
Nation: The Greater United Kingdom of Hayabusa
Province: New Acacia
District: 19
County: Rominosa
Geography: Located on a small island island just off of New Acacia province which has multiple freeways connecting it. The island is called Rominosa or Rominosa County.

Last edited by Hayabusa on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Onboard Experience
Last edited by Hayabusa on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm

-reserved-

Return to Global Economics and Trade