NATION

PASSWORD

Potent's Resturants (MT, Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Potent's Resturants (MT, Open)

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Logo by: The People's Democratic Republic of Huda
Potent's Resturants is the largest non-government resturant chain in Austrlia. With over 15,000 chains throughout Australia-Potent's Resturants now wants to expand overseas
The Federation of Australian Republic
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

History

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:20 pm

In 1908, John Potent had a dream
-A dream to bring the best quality food and to serve them to cook it, and to put it to good use with the best chefs cooking it.
His dream became a reality on Febuary 1 1909, when he opened his first resturant in Brisbane CBD.
Soon, his resturant became so popular, that he opened a second in the suburbs of Brisbane, in 1912.
By 1945, his resturants became so popular, that it was the largest chain in the state of Queensland.
On December 12, 1946, John opened his first resturant in Sydney, making it the first chain outside of Queensland
On December 15, 1952, John Potent gave his chain to his son, Ian
Ian expanded the resturant to every capital in Australia (with the exception of Jervis Bay Village, and at Huskisson instead), then across every state, and it became the largest non-government resturant chain chain in Australia
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Starters

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:49 pm

All are served with complimentry bread and water

However, if you would desire additional appertisers or starters, we have the following avaliable:
Garlic BreadV
Crackers with your choice of dipV
(Suitable for Vegans Depending on choice of dip)
Bread SticksV
Cheese BreadV

D=Dairy and Egg Free Unless Served with Mashed Potatoes or Mayonnaise
D=Dairy and Egg Free
A=Alcoholic
K=Avaliable in Kosher upon request or booking (please note, not available if meal is served with mashed potatoes)
H=Avaliable in Halal upon request or booking
V=Suitable for Vegiterians. (Also suitable for Orthodox Christian lent when fish is prohibited. May or may not contain oil)
V=Suitable for Vegiterians and Vegans (Also suitbale for Orthodox Christian Lent when fish is prohibited. May or may not contain oil)
S=Meat-free but contains fish or seafood
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When Fish and oil are permitted. Also, dairy free. Suitable for meat-free but contains fish or seafood)
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When Oil is permitted, and fish is prohibited. Also, dairy and egg free. Suitable for meat-free. May or may not cotain Seafood)
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When fish and oil are phobited. Also, dairy and egg free. Suitable for meat-free. May or may not contain seafood)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 am, edited 13 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Breakfeast Menu

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Coming Soon
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Mains Menu

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 am

Beef Burgers
Potent's Resturants offers the following burger variety
Plain Beef Burger KHD
-A large burger with a patty and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips (fires)
Beef BLT D
-A large burger with a patty, with lettuce, tomato, onion and bacon and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips
Australian Burger
-A large burger with a patty lettus, tomato, cheese, onion, bacon, beetroot, egg and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips
Cheese and Onion BurgerH
-A large burger with a patty, cheese, onions and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips
Cheese BurgerH
-A large burger with a patty, cheese, and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips
Burger with the lot
-A large burger with a patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, betroot, egg, pineapple and your choice of sauce. Served with hot chips

Chicken Burgers
Plain Chicken BurgerKH-A large burger with a patty and mayonnaise. Served with hot chips
Hawaiian Burger
-A larger burger with a patty, bacon, pineapple and mayonnaise. Served with hot chips
Tropical Burger
-A large burger with a patty, lettus, pineapple, bacon, cheese and mayonnaise. Served with hot chips
Chicken BLT-A large burger with a patty, lettus, tomato, bacon and mayonnaise. Served with hot chips

Woodfired Italian Red Pizzas
Cheese PizzaV
-A plain cheese pizza with tomato sauce
MargheritaV
-A pizza with tomato, basil and tomato sauce
Meatlovers
-A pizza with bacon, pepperoni (hot or mild), cabanossi, leg ham, ground beef, pork belly, italian sausage and tomato sauce
BBQ Meatlovers
-A pizza with bacon, pepperoni (hot or mild), cabanossi, leg ham, ground beef, pork belly, italian sausage and barbeque sauce
Supreme
-A pizza with beef, bacon, pepperoni, italian sausage, onion, mushroom, pineapple, capsicum, Kalamata olives and tomato sauce
Hawaiian
-A pizza with ham, pineapple and tomato sauce
Ham and CabanossiH
A pizza with ham, cabanossi and tomato sauce

Beef Steaks
-100g Grilled Rump Steak HKDwith your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
-200g Grilled Rump SteakHKD with your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
-250g Grilled Rump SteakHKD with your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
-300g Grilled Rump SteakHKD with your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
-350g Grilled Rump SteakHKD with your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
-500g Grilled Rump SteakHKD with your choice sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
T-bone steaks-Coming Soon

Lamb
Lamb Shanks MK served with mashed patatoes and vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
Lamb Cutlets MKD served with salad and your choice of choice of sauce. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
Lamb Chops-Coming Soon

Mutton
100g Mutton SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
200g Mutton SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
250g Mutton SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
300g Mutton SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done

Pork
100g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
200g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
250g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
300g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
350g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
500g Pork Belly D served with your choice of mashed patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitables. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done

Veal
100g Veal SteakHKD served with salad and vegitables and your choice of sauces. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
200g Veal SteakHKD served with salad and vegitables and your choice of sauce. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
300g Veal SteakHKD served with salad and vegitables and your choice of sauce. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
350g Veal SteakHKD served with salad and vegitables and your choice of sauce. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
500g Veal SteakHKD served with salad and vegitables and your choice of sauce. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done

Chicken
Chicken ShanksHKD served with your choice of mased patatoes or hot chips and your choice of salad or vegitable
Roast ChickenHK served with salad and mashed patotes

Venison
100g Venision SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
200g Venision SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
250g Venision SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done
300g Venision SteakHKD sereved with your choice of sauce. Served with salad and your choice of hot chips or mashed patatoes. Avaliable in Blue Rare, Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done

Fish
SalmonKHO
An Atlantic Salmon served with your choice of mashed potatoes or hot chips (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)
JewfishKHO
A Jewfish (Mulloway) served with your choice of mashed potatoes or hot chips (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)
BrimKHO
A Brim served with your choice of mashed potatoes or hot chips (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)WhittingKHO
A whiting served with your choice of mashed potatoes or hot chips (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)
LeatherjacketKHO
A leatherjacket served your choice of mashed potatoes or hot chips (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)
Beer-Batered FishKOA
A beer-battered whitting served with hot chips or mashed potatoes (not Orthodox lent-approved if served with mashed potatoes. Not dairy free if served with mashed potatoes)

Seafood
OctopusKHO
Seasoned Octopus, served with hot chips
Squid/CalamariKHO
Seasoned Squid or Calamri, served with hot chips and optional tartar sauce (Not Orthodox lent-approved if served with tartar sauce. Not dairy-free if served with tartar sauce)
CrabHO
Seasoned Crab served with hot chips
Prawns/ShrimpHO
Seasoned Prawns or Shrimp, served with hot chips

Salads
Chicken Salad KH
Iceburg Lettus, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Greek Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Capsicum, grilled chicken and your choice of dressing
Garden Salad V
Mixed Lettus, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Capsicum and your choice of dressing
Greek Horiatiki Salad V
Spanish Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, Greek Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Capsicum and your choice of dressing
Octopus Salad HKO
Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Greek Feta Cheese, Kalamata Olives, Capsicum, grilled octopus and your choice of dressing
[colour=#FF0000]Caesar Salad[/color]
Romain Lettus, Parmigion Cheese, Crutons, Bacon, Grilled Chicken, and a special sauce
Avocado and Tomato V
A simple salad with Avocado, Tomato and Olive Oil

Soups
Pumpkin SoupV
Chicken Soup (Lemon Base)D
Chicken Soup (Tomato Base)D
Beef Soup (Tomato Base)D
Fish Soup (Lemon Base)O

Rice-Based Meals
Boiled Rice V
Fried Rice
Rice Salad

Coconut-Based Meals
Coconut FishO
Sword Fish in a special coconut sauce
Coconut Pie

Vegeterian and Vegan
Hot chips V
Lentils V
Curry Vegitables VO
Zucchini, Pumpkin, Potatoes, Carrots cooked in curry
Vegitable LasagnaV
Served with your choice of hot chips or mashed potatoesV

D=Dairy and Egg Free
A=Alcoholic
K=Avaliable in Kosher upon request or booking (please note, not available if meal is served with mashed potatoes)
V=Suitable for Vegiterians. (Also suitable for Orthodox Christian lent when fish is prohibited. May or may not contain oil)
V=Suitable for Vegiterians and Vegans (Also suitbale for Orthodox Christian Lent when fish is prohibited. May or may not contain oil)
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When Fish and oil are permitted. Also, dairy free. Suitable for meat-free but contains fish or seafood)
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When Oil is permitted, and fish is prohibited. Also, dairy and egg free. Suitable for meat-free. May or may not cotain Seafood)
O=Suitable for Orthodox Christian Lent (When fish and oil are phobited. Also, dairy and egg free. Suitable for meat-free. May or may not contain seafood)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 am, edited 30 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Children's Menu

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:07 am

Recomended to children 12 years or younger, though will be served to anybody of any age, inclusing adults

Fish and ChipsO
A whitting served with hot chips
Chicken Nuggets and Hot Chips
Served with tomato sauce
Chicken Schnitzel and Hot Chips
Served with tomato sauce

D=Dairy and Egg Free
A=Alcoholic
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 am, edited 22 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Sides

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 am

Side Vegitables-Sides Vegitables include: Zucchini, Pumpkin and Potatoes
Side Salads-Side Salads consist of Iceburg Lettus, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Carrots and Oranges
Sauces: Our variety of sauces includes: Tomato (Ketchup), BBQ, Smokey BQQ, Mayonnaise, Sweet Chilli, Hot Chilli, Mild American Mustard and Hot English Mustard
Dressings: Salad Dressings include: Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, French Dressing, Italian Dressing and Greek Dressing
Dips: Our variety of dips includes: Tzatziki, Taramosalata, Spring Onion, Olive Dip and Hummus
Other side: Hot chips, Mashed Potatoes, boiled rice (not currently a menu option, coming soon), fried rice (not currently a menu option, coming soon)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Desert Menu

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:22 am

Potent's Offers a wide range of deserts.
(All deserts are suitable for vegiterians)
Tiramisu
Trifle
Chocolate Brandy TrufflesA
Chocolate and Fruit
Hot melted chocolate served in a bowl above a candle. Served with your choice of strawberries, bannanas or both
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Brandy CakeA
Fresh Fruit SaladO
Chopped Bannas, Strawberries, Red Delicious Apples, Granny Smith Apples, Pears, Rockmelons, Oranges, Watermelon and Passion Fruit

Key
D=Dairy and Egg Free
A=Alcoholic
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:38 am, edited 9 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Non-Alcholic Beverages (For Consumption with main meals)

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Freshly Squeezed Fruit Juice
Pineapple
Apple
Orange
Mango
Lemon
Lemon-Lime
Watermelon

Soft Drinks
Cola
Diet Cola
White Lemonade
Pink Lemonade
Yellow Lemonade
Cloudy Lemonade
Lemon Squash
White Limeade
Lime
Orangeade
Red Creaming Soda

Iced Tea
Lemon
Peach
Raspberry
Green Tea
Citrus Green Tea
Mango Green Tea

Mocktails
(Non-Alcoholic Cocktails)
Gone Monkeys for Bananas
Great Apple
Strawberry Swirl
Virgin Pina Colada
Raspberry Rush
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Non-Alcholic Beverages (With Consumption of Desert)

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Coffees
Cappuccino
Avaliable in full cream, skim milk or soy milk
Esspresso
Long Black
Long White
Short Black
Short White
Greek Coffee

Other Hot Drinks
Mocha
Hot Chocolate
Hot Strawberry
Mochaccino

Milkshakes
Contain Dairy
Lime
Strawberry
Lemon
Mango
Chocolate
Banana
Choc-Banana
Choc-Honeycomb
Choc-Orange

Iced Drinks
Contain Dairy
Iced Coffee
Iced Chocolate

Smoothies
Contain Dairy
Pine Mango
Lemon-Lime
Strawberry
Pine Passion
Watermelon

Tea
Black Tea
Avaliable in full cream, skim milk, soy milk or no milk
Green Tea
Avaliable in full cream, skim milk, soy milk or no milk
Pomegranate
Lemon
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Alcoholic Beverages

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Red Wines
Sangiovese
Cabernet Sauvignon
Merlot
Pinot Noir
Shiraz
Nebbiolo
Malbec
Tempranillo
Gamay
Zinfandel
Commandaria

White Wines
Chardonnay
Pinot Gris
Riesling
Sauvignon Blanc

Beers
Full Strength
Mid-Strength
Light

Other Drinks
Old Scotch Whisky
Scotch (Whisky) and Cola
Burban
Burban and Cola
Vodka
Gin
Rum
Brandy
Ouzo

Cocktails
Pina Colada
Blue Haiwaiian
Bloody Mandy
Sex on the Beach
Margarita
Mai Tai
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:28 am, edited 9 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Reduction of Food Wastage

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:11 pm

In accordance with Australian legislation, unlike most (non-Australian) resturants, Potent's does not simply dispose of unconsumed at the end of the night. Instead, Potent's gathers all safe and un-touched food to donate to the poor. (If it is half-eaten or unsafe to consume, Potent's obviously does not donate). This methodology decreases both food wastage and starvation of the underprivilaged people of the local area. Potent's is also working with charieties in order to ensure that food which is safe to consume and has not been donated gets donated. All food that is not able to be donated is not simply disposed of and food scraps are fed to animals or composted. Potent's is commited to reducing wastage of food as much as possible, and has strong philosophy against food wastage.

HOWEVER, Potent's does NOT served food that has been cooked from the previous day to anybody, whether or not a paying customer, and all food is cooked fresh for consumption every day. At the end of EVERY day, ALL of the food which has not been sold will be donated or composted. Potents would NEVER serve day old food
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Suppliers

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:37 pm

At the moment, Potent's only uses Australian Suppliers, but is looking on allowing non-Australian suppliers
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Shares

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 pm

The company will be 59% Australian Owned in order to legally be able to write "majority Australian Owned"
30% of the company will be owned by Huda
1% is owned by Lolomz
The remaining 10% will be sold to overseas investment (max. 1% each)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Staff

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Reserved for further expansion
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Reserved for futher expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Reserved for futher expansion

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Application Forms

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Form to expand into your nation
Code: Select all
**Please type AFTER the [/color] tag
[color=#0000BF]Name of Nation:[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Number of Desired Resturants:[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Just a basic idea, we need to know how influencial the Islamic and Jewish communities are, and if there will be any resturants in influencial areas (so that we know how much halal/kosher food to order, or if it is worth our while adding foods which are taboo for that religion on our menu. It would also be helpful for us to know how many vegiterians, vegans, Catholics, ORTHODOX Christians (including which calendar that they use, Julian or Gregorian), Hindus etc. Live in areas where we'll have resturants, so we know how much of what to order)[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Your Nation's Drinking Age (Or let us know if you have prohibition, let us know, so that we don't serve alcohol or alcoholic meals):[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Requests:[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Anything else we should know:[/color]

Form to rate our company
Code: Select all
[color=#0000FF]Name of Guest:
Meal Ordered (Be as spacific as possible. For example, include whether it was halal or kosher if applicable, whether you chose one side or another, whether you decided to add or remove one of the menu options etc).
How well would you rate our service:
How well would you rate our food:
How well would you rate our pricing:
How would you rate our variety:
Comments:[/color]

Other Application Forms, coming soon
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:44 am

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 am

Name of Guest: Italian-Hudian Chef; Giovanni Luciano (On vacation to Australia)
Meal Ordered (Be as spacific as possible. For example, include whether it was halal or kosher if applicable, whether you chose one side or another, whether you decided to add or remove one of the menu options etc): 100g Rump Steak and Cappuccino
How well would you rate our service: 8/10
How well would you rate our food: 7/10
How well would you rate our pricing: 10/10, perfect pricing
How would you rate our variety: 6/10.
Comments: "The service of Potent's restaurant was good, however you don't get that, warm-hearted feeling. The food, was good enough, perhaps, a few drawbacks, but it was good too. The pricing was nailed, I applaud it. However, the variety does not make sense. What is the main ideology of this restaurant? Something, meat, meat and meat like Pampas Beef Steakhouse, or is it some Japanese sushi bar like Kobe Sushi Bar. Nevertheless, the food is good, and I recommend it."

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 am

Name of Nation: The Nasserist Republic of Huda
Number of Desired Resturants: 500, 250 in Husseinbad, 100 in Fatemabagh, 50 in Bagherganj and 100 in Sufiyapara (Last 1 will be done when Hudian government gives telegram, as a virus epidemic is in Sufiyapara)
Just a basic idea, we need to know how influential the Islamic and Jewish communities are, and if there will be any resturants in influencial areas (so that we know how much halal/kosher food to order, or if it is worth our while adding foods which are taboo for that religion on our menu. It would also be helpful for us to know how many vegetarians, vegans, Orthodox Christians etc. Live in areas where we'll have resturants, so we know how much of what to order)
Your Nation's Drinking Age (Or let us know if you have prohibition, let us know, so that we don't serve alcohol or alcoholic meals: Just in the Abbas Rd, many mosques are their. 50 restaurants in Husseinbad will be completely non-alchoholic. Bagherganj restaurants will have the same rule. Drinking age (For the non-influential road) is 20
Requests: None.
Anything else we should know: Well, in Qurbani Eid (Eid ul-Azha), you may see cows being sacrificed. It will be best to keep the store closed, nevertheless, buying a cow to sacrifice in Eid, may help in the beef stock of the restaurant. I would respect that the store be closed in the Islamic Month of Muharram, as it is the month of mourning, possible terrorist groups may attack, people injure themselves (Muslims) for This. In Ramadan (Eid Al-Fitr), I would request the store be open from evening to night 3:00, if it is okay, as people fast, or keep it open 24/7, and keep discounts for Ramadan. Thanks.
Last edited by Huda on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:58 am

Huda wrote:Name of Guest: Italian-Hudian Chef; Giovanni Luciano (On vacation to Australia)
Meal Ordered (Be as spacific as possible. For example, include whether it was halal or kosher if applicable, whether you chose one side or another, whether you decided to add or remove one of the menu options etc): 100g Rump Steak and Cappuccino
How well would you rate our service: 8/10
How well would you rate our food: 7/10
How well would you rate our pricing: 10/10, perfect pricing
How would you rate our variety: 6/10.
Comments: "The service of Potent's restaurant was good, however you don't get that, warm-hearted feeling. The food, was good enough, perhaps, a few drawbacks, but it was good too. The pricing was nailed, I applaud it. However, the variety does not make sense. What is the main ideology of this restaurant? Something, meat, meat and meat like Pampas Beef Steakhouse, or is it some Japanese sushi bar like Kobe Sushi Bar. Nevertheless, the food is good, and I recommend it."

We value your feeedback and will seek to improce the atmosphere and variety. Our style is intended to provide a large variety of meat based dishes, as well as vegiterian dishes, and will seek to improve it. Thank you for your feedback

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 am

Huda wrote:Name of Nation: The Nasserist Republic of Huda
Number of Desired Resturants: 500, 250 in Husseinbad, 100 in Fatemabagh, 50 in Bagherganj and 100 in Sufiyapara (Last 1 will be done when Hudian government gives telegram, as a virus epidemic is in Sufiyapara)
Just a basic idea, we need to know how influential the Islamic and Jewish communities are, and if there will be any resturants in influencial areas (so that we know how much halal/kosher food to order, or if it is worth our while adding foods which are taboo for that religion on our menu. It would also be helpful for us to know how many vegetarians, vegans, Orthodox Christians etc. Live in areas where we'll have resturants, so we know how much of what to order)
Your Nation's Drinking Age (Or let us know if you have prohibition, let us know, so that we don't serve alcohol or alcoholic meals: Just in the Abbas Rd, many mosques are their. 50 restaurants in Husseinbad will be completely non-alchoholic. Bagherganj restaurants will have the same rule. Drinking age (For the non-influential road) is 20
Requests: None.
Anything else we should know: Well, in Qurbani Eid (Eid ul-Azha), you may see cows being sacrificed. It will be best to keep the store closed, nevertheless, buying a cow to sacrifice in Eid, may help in the beef stock of the restaurant. I would respect that the store be closed in the Islamic Month of Muharram, as it is the month of mourning, possible terrorist groups may attack, people injure themselves (Muslims) for This. In Ramadan (Eid Al-Fitr), I would request the store be open from evening to night 3:00, if it is okay, as people fast, or keep it open 24/7, and keep discounts for Ramadan. Thanks.

Dear Huda, we are aware of the operations of Ramadan and will seek to keep our resturants open at night. Your application has been accepted and your special requests have been noted. We shall start opening our chains in your nations within the next 5 budiness days. We will also be wery to remain closed during the stated months. Thank you for allowing our resturants in your nation

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:21 am

Name of Nation:Federation of Whiteshore
Number of Desired Resturants:600
Just a basic idea, we need to know how influencial the Islamic and Jewish communities are, and if there will be any resturants in influencial areas (so that we know how much halal/kosher food to order, or if it is worth our while adding foods which are taboo for that religion on our menu. It would also be helpful for us to know how many vegiterians, vegans, Orthodox Christians etc. Live in areas where we'll have resturants, so we know how much of what to order):The Islamic and Jewish communities are small.
Your Nation's Drinking Age (Or let us know if you have prohibition, let us know, so that we don't serve alcohol or alcoholic meals:18
Requests:N/A
Anything else we should know:N/A
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 am

Name of Nation:Federation of Port-du-Sud
Number of Desired Resturants:36
Just a basic idea, we need to know how influencial the Islamic and Jewish communities are, and if there will be any resturants in influencial areas (so that we know how much halal/kosher food to order, or if it is worth our while adding foods which are taboo for that religion on our menu. It would also be helpful for us to know how many vegiterians, vegans, Orthodox Christians etc. Live in areas where we'll have resturants, so we know how much of what to order): There are Orthodox Christians in our nation, and small others communities.
Your Nation's Drinking Age (Or let us know if you have prohibition, let us know, so that we don't serve alcohol or alcoholic meals:18
Requests:N/A
Anything else we should know:GMOs are forbidden in our country

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade