NATION

PASSWORD

Closed

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Closed

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:00 pm

snip
Last edited by Magna Omega on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

snip
Last edited by Magna Omega on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:04 pm

snip
Last edited by Magna Omega on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I would like to purchase 1,500 Tavor TAR-21 Assault Rifles, 1,500 M1911 handguns.

OOC: I was wondering if you could add F-4 Phantom II into your airplane section. I would buy a lot more.
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Bengera
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:14 pm

We'd like to purchase 1,000 T-72 Main Battle Tanks, please.
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I would like to purchase 1,500 Tavor TAR-21 Assault Rifles, 1,500 M1911 handguns.

OOC: I was wondering if you could add F-4 Phantom II into your airplane section. I would buy a lot more.

Accepted. The weapons will arrive in 2 NS days. We do not have any F-4s but we will attempt to aquire some as soon as we can. Thanks for your order.

Bengera wrote:We'd like to purchase 1,000 T-72 Main Battle Tanks, please.

Your order has been confirmed. The T-72 MBTs will arrive in 3 NS days.

Old Erisia wrote:

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:49 pm

ViZion World Corporations security team would like to purchase 100 Desert Eagle Pistols. Let us know what this will cost, including discount.

Thank you!
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm

ViZion wrote:ViZion World Corporations security team would like to purchase 100 Desert Eagle Pistols. Let us know what this will cost, including discount.

Thank you!

Thanks for your purchase. The cost would be $99,000 USD. With discount: $90,000 USD. The pistols will arrive in 1 NS day. Also My company policy is that the customer does their own math. For future referance please state out the price in the order and I will then respond with the discount.

Old Erisia wrote:

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Perfect, the $90,000 is to be paid now.

Thank you.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Bump...

Old Erisia wrote:

Giblatia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Giblatia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 pm

I request to purchase 1000 Ak-47's for a total of 300,000 usd.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Giblatia wrote:I request to purchase 1000 Ak-47's for a total of 300,000 usd.

Confirmed. Ally discount set up.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

I would like to purchase 150 MIG-21 and 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I would like to purchase 150 MIG-21 and 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles.

Order confirmed and discount in place. Thank you.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:12 pm

We would like to supply Exomax Industries with the blueprints to the F-4 Phantom one of are premier fighter/bomber aircraft for I hope a reasonable of 12,000,000 rubles(switched to USD)

The F-4 Phantom can be eqquiped with a mini-gun attachment, has the ability to carry a large amount of ordinance as well as extra fuel tanks under the wings. We can supply 200,000 immediately with an aditional 160,000 in three and a half weeks, 600,000 USD for the first batch and 11,400,000 for the second batch.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Hornopolis wrote:We would like to supply Exomax Industries with the blueprints to the F-4 Phantom one of are premier fighter/bomber aircraft for I hope a reasonable of 12,000,000 rubles(switched to USD)

The F-4 Phantom can be eqquiped with a mini-gun attachment, has the ability to carry a large amount of ordinance as well as extra fuel tanks under the wings. We can supply 200,000 immediately with an aditional 160,000 in three and a half weeks, 600,000 USD for the first batch and 11,400,000 for the second batch.

We were looking to purchase these. I'll take it.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Danke Magna Omega.
4/11/11

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:38 pm

5 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers

Total: $10,000,000,000 ($10 billion)
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Pokemonman wrote:5 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers

Total: $10,000,000,000 ($10 billion)

Order accepted. The carriers will arrive within 19-25 NS days.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:16 pm

I would like to purchase 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles, 1,000 AK-74 assault rifles
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I would like to purchase 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles, 1,000 AK-74 assault rifles

Confirmed. Weapons will arrive within 2 NS days. Thanks.

Old Erisia wrote:

New CaliforniaRepublic
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New CaliforniaRepublic » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm

I would like to purchase 1,000 AK-74 assault rifles.
|| NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC ||
|| THE LONGEST RUNNING NCR ||

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm

New CaliforniaRepublic wrote:I would like to purchase 1,000 AK-74 assault rifles.

Your order has been confirmed. weapons will arrive within 2 NS days. Thank you for your order.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:06 pm

I would like to purchase 1,500 AK-74 assault rifles, 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles, and 1,500 M16 assault rifles.

Danke friend.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I would like to purchase 1,500 AK-74 assault rifles, 1,500 Tavor T-21 assault rifles, and 1,500 M16 assault rifles.

Danke friend.

Confirmed. Ally Discount added. Thanks for your order. The items will arrive within 2 NS days.

Old Erisia wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade