NATION

PASSWORD

Conservative Arms Inc. Storefront

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Jordtopia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Conservative Arms Inc. Storefront

Postby Jordtopia » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Conservative Arms Inc. has been one of Jordtopia's top armaments companies for decades. And now CAI CEO James Thustler has decided to expand to the global small arms market and to sell small arms to countries that wish to purchase weapons. However, Conservative Arms Inc. makes assault rifles and Squad Automatic Weapons (SAW) only. Thustler hopes to make quite a profit selling weapons. Currently, there are only 5 weapon types available right now, but Thustler hopes to release more types some time in the future. Here they are:

AK-200

http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif

Description: Designed for nations who still use the AK-47 and AK-74, the AK-200 provides the accuracy and low recoil that you would find in a Western-style assault rifle. This weapon is made entirely from metal parts, making it somewhat lighter than the AK-47, but not much. The 200 also has a scope, making it easier to make an accurate shot than with the AK-47.

Specifications:
Weight: 3.4 kg
Length: 700 mm
Barrel Length: 500 mm
Rate of Fire: Single shot, three round burst
Muzzle Velocity: 500 ft/sec
Effective Range: 100-500 ft
Magazine: 30 round curved magazine
Price: 2000 NSD

RPK-150

Description: The RPK-150 is a versatile weapon that is designed for squad support roles. While it looks much like the RPK, the RPK-150 has a few differences, for the weapon has different sights, and a large magazine that's similar to the one that's found on the M249. Because of the larger magazine, the RPK-150 can house more rounds than the RPK, allowing a squad support gunner to fire more rounds before having to load.

Weight: 4.8 kg
Length: 1,040 mm
Barrel Length: 521 mm
Rate of fire: 600 rounds per minute
Muzzle Velocity: 915 m/s
Effective range: 100-1000 m sight adjustments
Magazine: metal case that can contain a 200 round belt
Price: 1900 NSD

M47

The M47 is an assault rifle that looks very much like the M16, but chambered for the 7.62 mm round. The weapon has a distinctive green hue, sight, and looks like the rifle's partly mad out of plastic. Because of the heavier round, the M47 weighs more, but has better hitting power and has longer range than the M16.

Weight: 10.4 kg
Length: 39.5 in
Barrel Length: 20 in
Rate of fire: single shot, or three round burst
Muzzle velocity: 3050 ft/s
Effective Range: 1066 m
Magazine: 30 round curved magazine
Price: 2800 NSD

G71

Essentially a weapon that looks exactly like the G3 assault rifle, the only difference with the G71 is the M16-style sights on top of the receiver.

Weight: 4.4 kg
Length: 1025 mm
Barrel Length: 17.7 in
Muzzle velocity: 800 m/s
Rate of fire: single shot, full automatic at 500-600 rpm
Effective range: 100-400 m
Magazine: 20 round detachable box
Price: 2750 NSD

L61

This bullpup rifle is, like many of the other small arms in this storefront, inspired by the SA80 bullpup rifle, though with a few changes to give it a unique look. The L61's handguard looks similar to the M16's.

Weight: 3.82 kg
Length: 785 mm
Barrel Length: 518 mm
Muzzle velocity: 900 m/s
Rate of fire: 610-775 rpm
Effective range: 650 m
Magazine: 30-round magazine
Price: 3000 NSD

OOC: Well, I'm not really sure about most of the specs of these weapons, so I had to guess. You are free to criticize my designs and point out flaws in the specs. Enjoy!

OOC2: Um, due to an error, the pictures didn't turn up, you're going to look my profile in Photobucket to find their real pictures.
Last edited by Jordtopia on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordtopia is basically a combination of America during the early 20th century, the early stage of the Cold War, and modern America mixed together and topped off with a hint of Social Conservatism
Nation does indeed reflect my views
NOTE: I RP with a population of 1.5 billion. Keep that in mind.
One Big Ass Mistake America

Syxland
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Syxland » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:15 am

((OOC: best advice I can give you is go here:

http://z4.invisionfree.invalid.com/NSDraftroom/ ... hp?act=idx ))
Last edited by Syxland on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Er, Bump?
Jordtopia is basically a combination of America during the early 20th century, the early stage of the Cold War, and modern America mixed together and topped off with a hint of Social Conservatism

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Bump

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 pm

Bump, for anyone willing to purchase some of these small arms.

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Uh, Bump?

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Bump

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 pm

To: Conservative Arms Inc

We at Zastava Corporation are very interested in a business deal would be beneficial to both of your business and Zastava Corporation and we are prepared to offer $20 billion USD for Conservative Arms Inc. Conservative Arms Inc will retain it’s name and it’s current management system, CEO’s and officials. Conservative Arms Inc will see a great increase in profits, customers consumers and wealth that will poured into Conservative Arms Inc. We will provide the boost needed to become a stronger and a much more competitive business in the domestic and in the international markets. Profits and Shares within Conservative Arms Inc will see a massive boom from this opportunity offered to Conservative Arms Inc.

We will also pour funds in creating more factories in producing these firearms that Conservative Arms Inc is currently producing and more jobs will be created and labor cost will see a huge decrease, prices will also decrease while profits, growth, sales and production will increase by more then triple.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Signed,

Vojislav Ljubicic
President and CEO of Zastava Corporation
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:24 pm

We accept your offer.

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm

This Storefront is now owned and partnered by the Zastava Corporation. Conservative Arms Inc will still be under the same management and work under the Conservative Arms Inc. Nice doing business with you.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade