NATION

PASSWORD

Pub 15 - World's Biggest Pub Chain

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Trellin
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Pub 15 - World's Biggest Pub Chain

Postby Trellin » Tue May 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Mosey On Up! It's Bottoms Up Time!

Pub 15 is one of the world's leading pub chains, and it is looking to expand into your downtown! Serving good old-fashioned beers, hard alcohol, and hot food, live music at night, and sports playing on TV at all times, this is the quintessential pub for your bar-goers to fall in love with! We are not franchising out - rather, we are looking up open up more pubs across the globe, owned by us. We hope you will let us expand to your nation!

Pub 15 was recently bought by Trellinese firm Eruthi Incorporated, which aims to maintain the high standards of Pub 15's former owners, the ViZionarian Morgan family, and to build on its success as the world's best-known pub chain. We will always continue to offer the very best of service and give you exactly what you want from your local.

Bottoms up!

PUB 15
Quick facts
Revenue, 2012: 1.19 trillion NSD
Profit, 2012: 1.35 billion NSD
Number of locations: 1.78 million
Ownership
Eruthi Inc.: 80%
Morgan family: 20%
Expansion Application
Let us expand into your nation! Please fill out this form.

Nation Name:
Population:
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: (Example: 16 to enter, 18 to drink)
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened:

Additional Pubs Application
Do your citizens need more drinks? If you need to add more Pub 15's to your nations cities and towns, fill out this form!

Nation Name:
Population:
National Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: (Example: 16 to enter, 18 to drink)
Number of New Pubs to Open:

Locations and Pubs Opened:

ViZion: 473,934
    Marshmellowstan: 150,000
    Universial Trade: 4
    Satirius: 12,000
    Zot109land: 1,000,000
    Vakolic: 31,000
    Castigonia: 230
    Ustio: 500
    Gold Star Cruise Ship Line: 27
    Mehayn: 700
    Remad: 900
    Insel des Mondes: 250
    Forest Oaks: 15
    Springmont: 10
    Elizabetta: 100,000
    Phoenixia: 5,000
    Cybus1: 1,300
    Trellin: 1,352
    Hofstadter: 30
    Rhodevus: 250
    Nouvel Ecosse: 400
    Woodstead: 112
    Neo-Assyrian Empire: 20
    Azura: 1
    Naybra: 935
    Neu Engollon: 30
    Lolomz: 120
    Libraria and Ausitoria: 33,500
    Kakov: 25
    Total: 1,812,645

Proudly headquartered in the Grand Sidereal Monarchy of Trellin. Pub 15 is a subsidiary of Eruthi Incorporated.
Applications may be approved by any Astyrian nation.
Last edited by Trellin on Sat May 10, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 am

Beverages Menu
- Under construction -

Pub 15 is proud to be supplied by a number of world-class breweries and beverage-providers. Our drinks cater to all tastes, because with our large clientele we want to make sure everyone's happy. If your own favourite drink isn't listed here, let us know and we'll do our best to make sure it's on offer as soon as possible.
Last edited by Trellin on Wed May 29, 2013 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hofstadter
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hofstadter » Wed May 22, 2013 8:05 am

Nation Name: Hofstadter
Population:21,000,000 (RP)
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 14 for entrance, 16 for drinking
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 30

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Wed May 22, 2013 8:13 am

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Rhodevus
Population: 124 million
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 17 to enter, 19 to drink
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 250
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Nouvel Ecosse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvel Ecosse » Wed May 22, 2013 11:52 am

Desk of C.Louis
From the Ministry of Importation and Retail

MoIR
"Driech Complex"
Edgecombe Street,
Edinburgh

Dear Sir,

We would like to invite you to open your establishment in our country. We already have numerous restaurants and pubs operating in our nation and feel that your presence would be most welcome.

Nation Name: Nouvel Ecosse
Population: Over 1 Billion
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: (Example: 16 to enter, 18 to drink) 14 to enter, 16 for One drink with meal, 18 to drink and gamble.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 400

We eagerly await your reply,

Carl Louis
Minister of Importation and Retail
Nouvel Ecosse

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Hofstadter wrote:Nation Name: Hofstadter
Population:21,000,000 (RP)
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 14 for entrance, 16 for drinking
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 30

Bottoms Up!

Dear sir,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in Hofstadter! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say your nation is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches. Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome Hofstadter's 30 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and Hofstadter.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

Rhodevus wrote:Nation Name: The Kingdom of Rhodevus
Population: 124 million
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 17 to enter, 19 to drink
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 250

Bottoms Up!

Dear sir,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in Rhodevus! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say your nation is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches. Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome Rhodevus' 250 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and Rhodevus.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

Nouvel Ecosse wrote:

Desk of C.Louis
From the Ministry of Importation and Retail

MoIR
"Driech Complex"
Edgecombe Street,
Edinburgh

Dear Sir,

We would like to invite you to open your establishment in our country. We already have numerous restaurants and pubs operating in our nation and feel that your presence would be most welcome.

Nation Name: Nouvel Ecosse
Population: Over 1 Billion
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: (Example: 16 to enter, 18 to drink) 14 to enter, 16 for One drink with meal, 18 to drink and gamble.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 400

We eagerly await your reply,

(Image)
Carl Louis
Minister of Importation and Retail
Nouvel Ecosse

Bottoms Up!

Dear Minister Louis,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in Nouvel Ecosse! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say your nation is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches, particularly as it is also located in Astyria and Pub 15 itself is so quintessentially Astyrian. Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have wholeheartedly accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome Nouvel Ecosse's 400 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and Nouvel Ecosse.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 am

Stalingrad Soda Corporation
Taste The Refreshment!

Hello from Stalingrad Soda Corporation, a division of Armaj Heavy Industries! He have been around the business for many years now, and have an extensive network of customers that we supply, however it has been some time since our company has expanded its reach to new customers. Recently, however, we have had a change in leadership after the stagnation of growth forced the hands of Armaj Heavy Industries.

As the new Senior Director of Global Sales, I am excited to have this opportunity to work closely with customers - particularly new and potential customers such as yourself and your fine establishment. At Stalingrad Soda Corporation, we are dedicated to offering top-level quality soda, and we are renowned for incredible taste. Our customers that we supply have long sworn by our product, a testament to the beverages we create.

I would be pleased to have the opportunity to begin supplying you with our products. Please feel free to browse our products on our website. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

Randy Kline
Sr. Director of Global Sales
Last edited by ViZion on Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 29, 2013 11:02 am

OOC: a friendly bump!

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 am

ViZion wrote:
Taste The Refreshment!

Hello from Stalingrad Soda Corporation, a division of Armaj Heavy Industries! He have been around the business for many years now, and have an extensive network of customers that we supply, however it has been some time since our company has expanded its reach to new customers. Recently, however, we have had a change in leadership after the stagnation of growth forced the hands of Armaj Heavy Industries.

As the new Senior Director of Global Sales, I am excited to have this opportunity to work closely with customers - particularly new and potential customers such as yourself and your fine establishment. At Stalingrad Soda Corporation, we are dedicated to offering top-level quality soda, and we are renowned for incredible taste. Our customers that we supply have long sworn by our product, a testament to the beverages we create.

I would be pleased to have the opportunity to begin supplying you with our products. Please feel free to browse our products on our website. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

Randy Kline

Bottoms Up!

Dear Mister Kline,
Thank you for your letter! Here at Pub 15, we are very interested in acquiring new suppliers, so to see an advertisement by the well-known and well-liked Stalingrad Soda Corporation is a very welcome thing. I assure you that we are in the process of reviewing your catalogue while we decide which specific beverages we will put on offer; however, it may be some time before we are ready to make a decisive order. I wish to inquire as to whether it would be possible to acquire a delivery of samples of each beverage in order to assist us in our decision? It wouldn't make sense for us to arbitrarily decide what to sell without first sampling your wares, which, we are sure, are all of excellent quality, but not all may be suited to our clientel, as I am sure you will understand.

It is a pleasure to be negotiating with the Stalingrad Soda Corporation, and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Kal Nata'an
Purchases Department

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

OOC: I'm surprised you've kept the design pretty much the same. :-p

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

ViZion wrote:OOC: I'm surprised you've kept the design pretty much the same. :-p

[OOC: I'll be changing bits of it; I just don't have the time yet, really, to make a completely new storefront style when this one works fine.]

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Taste The Refreshment!

Very good. We understand it may take some time, and would be happy to deliver to you samples of all products you wish to consider. Please let me know how you wish to proceed, and we can send you samples as needed.

Thank you.

Randy Kline

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm

You Dream It. We Build It.

Mantis Adams;

Hello from Armstrong Construction! As the world's largest and most well known construction company, we have expertise across a multitude of projects. I am reaching out to you and Pub 15, the leaders in the global pub industry, out of interest to working with you on future construction projects. Knowing full well that your company is as large as it is, and knowing demand is every-rising for bars, it is clear that you will continue to need new locations across the globe built.

And that is where we come in. We would like to work with you as your go-to construction expert to assist in the on-going expansion of Pub 15. We know we can provide you with the top-quality construction your company would expect and demand, and rightfully so! After all, having high-quality construction for a high-style pub such as your, complete with green technology to promote your image even more and save costs long term, is incredibly important!

I would also like to work with you on construction of an incredible, fully environmentally-friendly global headquarters that will be the shining symbol of your company's greatness and promote an eco-friendly image. After all, in the ultra competitive pub industry, promoting your green image will help to give you a further edge over the competition.

I look forward to hearing back from you on this proposal that I fully believe can only help your company's long and short term growth, as well as its long-term profitability.

Thank you.

Kelly Blickstone,

President of Armstrong Construction

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Pangus
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pangus » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 am

To: Jon Fari
Pub 15 Locations Manager
Eruthi Incorporated
Trellin

From: O'vesta Ut'ley Pal'land, Lord of Corvus est scriptor Sedes,
Colonial Ruler of Pangus
Floor Suite 990
Tower Palace, Government District
Corvus est scriptor Sedes, Pangus
Imperial Spartanian Empire

As the Imperial Spartanian Empire's major tourist hotspot, and a growing regional and international market hub, I would like to host you within my city of Corvus est scriptor Sedes. A host to over 150 million citizens and civilians in the Empire, as well as seeing around 2.5 million vacationers and 20 times as many international visitors a day, Corvus is the largest city in the colony and continuously growing. Your expansion into my city would not only increase potential tourist growth, but also bring major profits to your corporation.

In hopes of partnership,
O'vesta Ut'ley Pal'land,
Lord of Corvus est scriptor Sedes, Colonial Ruler of Pangus

Nation Name:The Royal States of Pangus, Colony of the Imperial Spartanian Empire
Population: Estimated 600,000Million (RP)
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: Legal age of drinking 16, or approval of family member over the age of 18.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 25 across the capital of Corvus est scriptor Sedes. Most will be opened within the market and tourism district. A few will placed in Corvus International, the airport.
Last edited by Pangus on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 am

Pangus wrote:
To: Jon Fari
Pub 15 Locations Manager
Eruthi Incorporated
Trellin

From: O'vesta Ut'ley Pal'land, Lord of Corvus est scriptor Sedes,
Colonial Ruler of Pangus
Floor Suite 990
Tower Palace, Government District
Corvus est scriptor Sedes, Pangus
Imperial Spartanian Empire

As the Imperial Spartanian Empire's major tourist hotspot, and a growing regional and international market hub, I would like to host you within my city of Corvus est scriptor Sedes. A host to over 150 million citizens and civilians in the Empire, as well as seeing around 2.5 million vacationers and 20 times as many international visitors a day, Corvus is the largest city in the colony and continuously growing. Your expansion into my city would not only increase potential tourist growth, but also bring major profits to your corporation.

In hopes of partnership,
O'vesta Ut'ley Pal'land,
Lord of Corvus est scriptor Sedes, Colonial Ruler of Pangus

Nation Name:The Royal States of Pangus, Colony of the Imperial Spartanian Empire
Population: Estimated 600,000Million (RP)
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: Legal age of drinking 16, or approval of family member over the age of 18.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 25 across the capital of Corvus est scriptor Sedes. Most will be opened within the market and tourism district. A few will placed in Corvus International, the airport.

Bottoms Up!

Lord Pal'land,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in Pangus! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say Corvus est scriptor Sedes is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches, particularly as it is also located in Astyria and Pub 15 itself is so quintessentially Astyrian. We have no doubt that our presence will bring both tourists to your city and profits to our company. Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have wholeheartedly accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome Pangus' 25 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and Pangus.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

Last edited by Trellin on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 am

Drink those amazing Astyrian drinks at Pub 15!

Department of Astyria Bumpage

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

MINISTRY OF BUSINESS, TRADE & FINANCE

Mr. Fari,

The National Government of Woodstead has directed the Ministry of Business, Trade and Finance to request openings for the respected Astyrian chain into the nation; we love our pints and dishes at the local, and we believe that communities will embrace in cities, town, villages, and even larger hamlets. We have found 112 locations suited to purpose, which are already fixed purpose for a 'Public House and Restaurant Designation' at their local council. Please see the attached.
Nation Name: Woodstead
Population: 1,215,000
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: All ages are permitted to enter by law,until 9pm, where the limit rises to 16; people upwards of age 16 are able to purchase a drink with proper identification.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 112

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Tyler Lulworth NAR
National Assembly Representative; Minister for Business, Trade and Finance
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Neo-Assyrian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Assyrian Empire » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Nation Name: Neo-Assyrian Empire
Population: 810 Million
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 14 to enter, 17 to drink
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 20
Account may or may not be alive or dead. We'll see what happens
General Information
<G> Is the national currency. <G> 1 = $1.6
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 1
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -.31
Veni, Vidi, Vici
|[=-=X|X=-=]|
Currently RPing As
Nobody
;~;

|[=-=X|X=-=]|

Atok
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Atok » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 pm

To: Pub 15
Subject: Organic Product's

Sir,
we are very impressed with the drastically progress of your company, so we offer our best organic products with a low price. Hope you can give some time to think about it. Thank in advance.

Regard
Harra Stenslov
CEO

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 pm

Woodstead wrote:
(Image)
MINISTRY OF BUSINESS, TRADE & FINANCE

Mr. Fari,

The National Government of Woodstead has directed the Ministry of Business, Trade and Finance to request openings for the respected Astyrian chain into the nation; we love our pints and dishes at the local, and we believe that communities will embrace in cities, town, villages, and even larger hamlets. We have found 112 locations suited to purpose, which are already fixed purpose for a 'Public House and Restaurant Designation' at their local council. Please see the attached.
Nation Name: Woodstead
Population: 1,215,000
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: All ages are permitted to enter by law,until 9pm, where the limit rises to 16; people upwards of age 16 are able to purchase a drink with proper identification.
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 112

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Tyler Lulworth NAR
National Assembly Representative; Minister for Business, Trade and Finance

Bottoms Up!

Dear Minister Louis,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in Woodstead! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say your nation is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches, particularly as it is also located in Astyria and Pub 15 itself is so quintessentially Astyrian. The fact that Woodstead is a neighbour of Trellin most definitely makes this decision much more obvious.

Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have wholeheartedly accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome Woodstead's 112 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and Woodstead.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

Neo-Assyrian Empire wrote:Nation Name: Neo-Assyrian Empire
Population: 810 Million
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 14 to enter, 17 to drink
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 20

Bottoms Up!

Dear sir,
Thank you for your invitation to set up in the Neo-Assyrian Empire! As Pub 15 enters its latest expansion phase, we're always on the lookout for new locations, and I'm delighted to say your nation is certainly one in which we would like to have new branches. Therefore, it is my pleasure to inform you that we have accepted your invitation, and I wish to be the first to cordially welcome the Neo-Assyrian Empire 20 new pubs to the long list of our locations! We're certain that this will be the start of something good for Pub 15 and the Neo-Assyrian Empire.

Regards,
Jon Fari
Locations Manager

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:11 pm

"Bitch'n parties. Killer drinks. Loud music. Crazy game days. There's no more awesome atmosphere than at Pub 15!"
Patrick O'Neal; Port of New Alton, ViZion Resident

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Trellin
Envoy

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Pub 15 is delighted to announce that we now have a franchise in Azura's famous Artak'in District in Legnica, the Fine Spirits Capital of the World! Why not sign your nation up as a location for Pub 15's ever-growing popularity?

Naybra
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Naybra » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Naybrian Department of Commerce

To: Pub 15
Subject: Pub 15 Opening Application
Encryption Level: Low SL-2

Dear Eruthi Inc - Pub 15

Naybra is a prosperous nation with a population of around 139.9 million [2010 Census]. We are contacting you in order to invite Pub 15 to open in Naybra as per Naybrian Law: "Promotion of International Business Law of 2013". This recently passed legislature allows you and your company to sell your products to a much larger audience and expand your company's image. The Secretary of Commerce has allowed the establishment of 935 locations to be constructed on Naybra's seven islands.

The law also allows you to open a "regional headquarters" in the city of Wagonwater, one of Naybra's largest economic center. You fill find our completed application below. Should you have any questions, feel free to send them and the Department will get back with you as soon as they can. Thank you.

Nation Name: The Western Isles of Naybra
Population: 139.9 million (RP Population)
Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 16 to enter, 21 to drink alcohol products and gamble
Number of Pubs to Initially be Opened: 935

Sincerely,
Lary Hatson
Department of Commerce Representative

I imputted the wrong numbers in my calculator. Competition has also been factored in.I apologize for the mistake.
Last edited by Naybra on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the Panessos Community
| | The Western Isles of Naybra | |
Moving on Up
IIWiki | My History in NationStates | Embassy Program | Naybra International Airport | WIoN Inc.
DEFCON STATUS
1. Nuclear War
2. Engaged in War
3. Preparing for War
4. Sending Aid
5. Increase Intelligence Activity
6. Normal Readiness
Call me Naybra

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:06 pm

To: Jon Fari, Locations Manager, Pub 15 Group
From: Gianni Rigolberto, Minister of Finance; Franz Toft, Minister for Tourism, Culture & Sport, The Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Mr. Fari,

We have heard good things about your brewpub group and we would like you to open some of your establishments in the Confederacy. We hope that this is the start of a great new market for you and the continuing economic growth of our humble nation. Please find our application below.
Should you have any questions, please contact us as soon as you can.

Sincerely,

Gianni Rigolberto, Ministry of Finance, Neu Engollon
Franz Toft, Ministry of Tourism, Culture & Sport, Neu Engollon

Nation Name: Neu Engollon
Population: 85 Million
National Age Restrictions and Description of Restrictions: 18 to drink
Number of New Pubs to Open: 30

50,000 pubs for 140 million? Really, that's 1 pub for every 2800 residents; man, woman and child. If you had no other establishment in your nation that served food or drink, that might make a little sense, but...come on.You are asking Pub 15 to compete with Pub 15 at that point.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm

A friendly bump

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade