NATION

PASSWORD

Axalon Private Security Company [PMC,CLOSED, REVAMP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Axalon Private Security Company [PMC,CLOSED, REVAMP]

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:15 pm

A Four-Star rating from GETrax!

The mercenary and private security firm that is Axalon is a corporation which provides armed security services to nations, persons, or corporations who seek such services from us. Axalon, as a PMC, is authorized to sell military and security-related goods and services under the Freedom of Enterprise Act of 1988. While the Aquitaynian government monitors the services of Axalon, such records remain anonymous and kept discrete and confidential with the customer.

Axalon is a highly professional and well-trained and experienced firm which has over 35 years of experience in foreign conflict, VIP security, and many other fields of Security. Axalon employs over 5,000 ex-military Tier 1 and Special Forces Operators from over 30 countries worldwide, and has over 47,000 years experience combined (for an average of 9.7 years active duty). Axalon offers a wide range of services, from simple building security to more classified operations such as training foreign operatives and assassinations. Axalon keeps all records secured and under guard 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and keeps no digital copies to prevent any sort of DDoS or phishing attack be applicable against Axalon computer servers. While we provide security to others, we keep our own security at the forefront of our minds.

Rules
1. All requests for services must be done in IC format and be complete with an addressee, service, date services required, and all other information requested.
2. Use the services provided here within boundaries, and do not godmod with them; if requested, I may RP as them on request.
3. You may not edit, modify, use, or copy the services here without written permission from myself.
4. I reserve the right to deny any purchase for any reason without question.
5. Please ensure you can afford the services you are asking for. I will rarely do background checks, but I expect you to know your limitations and act accordingly.
6. Please calculate the cost of the services you are asking for.
7. All purchases, transactions and communiques via this storefront are considered to be highly Top Secret.

Guidelines
For the safety of our operators, our company, and to cover all liabilities, Axalon requests all potential customers review this document and understand it completely before engaging in a contract.

1. The Axalon Private Security Company (hereon PMC) is not liable for any loss of sovereign territory, persons, or equipment belonging to the contracting nation.
2. Axalon PMC is not liable for any and all loss of life, infrastructure, or goods.
3. Axalon PMC does not provide services under the regulations of the World Assembly, however does adhere to the NationStates Private Military Company Guild Charter, which is adhered to at all times.
4. Axalon PMC is a company providing military services including but not limited to: VIP protection, retention of individuals, intelligence gathering, logistics, war-fighting, training, private security, interrogation and equipment.
5. Axalon PMC contractors and employees will act under orders of their superior officers and no Officer of a foreign nation lower than the equivalent of a one-star, or Brigadier General (U.S NATO standard) with authorization from appropriate Axalon authorities.
6. Axalon PMC contractors will be given separate housing than that of national soldiers.
7. Axalon PMC contractors will wear clothing and equipment that best fits their likes and their abilities, but will always have an Axalon tear-away Velcro patch located on the left tricep.
8. The Legal Disclaimer that has been written specifically for Axalon Private Security should be read and understood fully.

Contract
Here, you may find the necessary paperwork to file a contract with the Axalon Private Military Company.

Code: Select all
[b]NATION NAME:[/b]
[b]REGION:[/b]
[b]GOVERNMENT TYPE:[/b]
[b]NATIONAL LEADER(S):[/b]
[b]IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS:[/b]
[b]ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):[/b]
[b]IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA:[/b]

[b]SERVICES REQUESTED:[/b]
[b]NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION):[/b]
[b]AREA OF OPERATIONS:[/b]
[b]REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE):[/b]
[b]VERY IMPORTANT TARGETS (IF RETENTION, INTERROGATION):[/b]

[b]REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):[/b]
[b]REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS:[/b]
[b]REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER:[/b]

I, [u][Insert name here][/u] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

Corporate Partners

Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu May 28, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 18 times in total.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Aquitayne
Senator

01 - Axalon Operators

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:15 pm

As seen flying over Treicha in the Great War.

One of the first ex-special forces contractors to be hired by Axalon is now known simply as "Operator 1", callsign "Godfather". He spent 26 years in the Aquitaynian Marine Corps, serving with notable units such as the Black Patriarchs, Reconnaissance Sniper Battalion, 11th Mountain Division, and the Counter-Terrorism Task Force. He has qualified in the following courses: Master Breacher & Demolitions Expert, Advanced Marksman Instructor, CQB/CQC, Strategic Reconnaissance (SR), Counterinsurgency (COIN), Low Level Source Operations (LLSO), Basic Marksmanship, Advanced Marksmanship, Designated Marksman Course, Sniper / Counter Sniper Course, Close Protection, Advanced Combatives Training Course, Physical and Psychological Training, Foreign Internal Defense (FID), Conflict Stabilization, Contemporary Operational Environment (COE) spanning the full spectrum of operations, Resource Management and Logistics, and Joint Multinational Interagency Operations, with 19 real world deployments.

All of our Operators are highly trained and very, very qualified.

Operator "Dragon Claw" in a small town in [ CLASSIFIED ]

Operator "Dragon Claw" is one of the senior Operators of Axalon, having taken a seat on the Board of Trustees after working as a Contractor for some 7 years. He served as Lieutenant in the Symphonian Special Forces as a Counter Assault Team Commander over the protection detail for high ranked officials. He is a certified graduate of Segmentian Spetsnaz and Comraden Special Forces courses. "Dragon Claw" is also a Grand Master, 9th Degree in Kung Fu, 4th Degree Master in Okito (Cuban Special Forces Martial Art), and was inducted in the World Martial Arts Masters Hall of fame on 2009.

Operator "Reaper" on patrol in Fukakku.

"Reaper" was an Aquitaynian Marine for ten years. During eight of his ten years he was assigned to a sniper platoon where he received a significant amount of highly advanced and specialized training, and performed a wide variety of duties. His experience includes being tasked with and operating as a Scout Sniper Team Leader, where he led a 9-man sniper team conducting HOG (Hunter of Gunmen) operations in Fukakku Shingen for 3 years during Operation Righteous Fury. Prior to his service in Fukakku, "Reaper" served as a PIG (Professionally Instructed Gunmen) instructor, and provided security for a Scout Sniper Platoon in Treicha.

"Ghost" served in a Symphonian Special Forces Tier 1 unit for over 7 years. He has been trained extensively in Strategic Reconnaissance (SR), Counterinsurgency (COIN), Low Level Source Operations (LLSO), Close Protection, Advanced Combatives Training Course, Physical and Psychological Training, Foreign Internal Defense (FID), Conflict Stabilization, Contemporary Operational Environment (COE) spanning the full spectrum of operations, and Interrogation and Intelligence Extraction (IIE). He has served in over 10 real-world tours for various purposes, and has since become the senior Operator for Interrogation and Intelligence Extraction.

While the above details four specific Operators, it is done to give you a sense of the capabilities that each of our extensive number of Operators possess. Each operative employed by Axalon has spent years in Special Forces units and have no less than 3 real-world tours of duty which saw combat. While Axalon does not produce army-sized forces, nor does it provide army-sized services, we do have advantages over our competitors which provide bulk orders, and that is this: we have a more experienced, specialized contingent of Operatives that do not require army-sized resources to get objectives completed.

The composition of Axalon's Operatives can be found below, and each contingent can be procured for a set amount of time for any theater of combat.
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell

Aquitayne
Senator

02 - Ground

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Total Operators: 1,550
Specialization: GUERRILLA/IRREGULAR WARFARE
    The "Black Hill Milita", of 1st Contingent, is specialized for Guerrilla and Irregular Warfare. This Contingent is optimized to conduct hit-and-run attacks on given targets, and are experts at SERE as well as survival in the wilderness. This Contingent can be expected to give optimal results in IED's, wreaking havoc on enemy battalions, as well as conducting reconnaissance operations for intelligence purposes. This Contingent is also highly capable of conducting abductions, and retains many Operators with Interrogation and Intelligence Extraction certification.
Optimal Time In-Theater: 8 MONTHS
Deployment Requirements: NONE
EQUIPMENT: ULTIMATELY VARIES BETWEEN EACH OPERATOR AND THEATER-OF-OPERATIONS; HOWEVER, RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT IS:

THIS UNIT IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE: YES
UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $4,500,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS

Total Operators: 1,800
Specialization: FAST ASSAULT/RECONNAISSANCE
    The "Rough Riders" are a Contingent of Operators which specialize in fast-assault tactics, utilizing light armored vehicles to accomplish their objectives and assault enemy positions throughout the theater. They are experts in Reconnaissance and can provide crucial battlefield data that could lean the battle in your favor. These Operators can either act as a low-level reconnaissance group, or a front-line fast assault unit that is capable of eliminating many enemy positions within days.

Optimal Time In-Theater: 6 MONTHS
Deployment Requirements: TO PROCURE THE 2ND CONTINGENT, "ROUGH RIDERS", THE CUSTOMER MUST HAVE A SAFE AREA IN WHICH THE 2ND CONTINGENT MAY ARRIVE IN. FROM THERE, THEY WILL DEPLOY IN-THEATER.
Equipment: ULTIMATELY VARIES BETWEEN EACH OPERATOR AND THEATER-OF-OPERATIONS; HOWEVER, RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT IS:

UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $15,000,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS

Total Operators: 2,500
Specialization: INSERTION/URBAN CLOSE-QUARTERS-COMBAT
    The "Vipers" are a Contingent of Operators which specialize in insertion of hostile areas, as well as excelling in urban combat settings. These Operators do not rely on vehicles while in their area of operations, and usually only utilize such means of transportation in dire situations. Local cars would be 'procured' and used in such events. These Operators specialize in building clearance and hand-to-hand combat, allowing them innumerable amounts of flexibility while on the battlefield. Most of the marksman within this Contingent have served in urban settings, and can provide counter-sniper operations.

Optimal Time In-Theater: 12 MONTHS
Deployment Requirements: TO PROCURE THE 2ND CONTINGENT, "VIPERS", THE CUSTOMER MUST HAVE A RELATIVELY AREA IN WHICH THE 2ND CONTINGENT MAY ARRIVE IN CLOSE TO THE AREA-OF-OPERATIONS. FROM THERE, THEY WILL DEPLOY IN-THEATER.
Equipment: ULTIMATELY VARIES BETWEEN EACH OPERATOR AND THEATER-OF-OPERATIONS; HOWEVER, RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT IS:

UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $12,850,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS

Total Operators: 250
Specialization: INTERROGATION/INTELLIGENCE EXTRACTION
    The "Nightstalkers" are a Contingent of Operators which specialize in extracting intelligence from persons, technology, or areas of operations. These Operators are specially trained in how to extract information from people without the result of death, and are highly experienced in conducting Rapid Intelligence Extraction (RIE). These Operators can be attached to any Contingent, and not all have to be purchased at once. When in-country, the Operators will locate a suitable BlackSite, where all interrogations will take place.

Optimal Time In-Theater: VARIES BETWEEN CONTINGENT
Deployment Requirements: MUST HAVE VALID INTELLIGENCE TARGETS AND A DIFFERENT CONTINGENT IN-THEATER.
Equipment: ALL EQUIPMENT NECESSARY FOR INTERROGATION WILL BE ACQUIRED IN-COUNTRY OR PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER. IF IMBEDDED IN A DIFFERENT CONTINGENT, EQUIPMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:
PERSONNEL COST (PER MONTH): $250,000 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS
PERSONNEL AVAILABLE: 200/200
Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

03 - Aircraft

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Total Operators: 550
Specialization: AERIAL LOGISTICS
    The 1st Air Contingent, "Silk Road", is comprised of Operators that are masters at Logistics. They can load any Contingent, or resources, or whatever is needed, onto aircraft within 24 hours and have it to the customer within 72. These aircraft are optimized for long-haul, heavy lift flights, and have pilots that are more than experienced enough to complete the task.
Optimal Range: 8,500 kilometers
Deployment Requirements: MUST HAVE SAFE RUNWAYS.
AIRCRAFT:

UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $35,000,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS[

Total Operators: 750
Specialization: AIR SUPERIORITY
    The 2nd Air Contingent, "Lightning", is comprised of Operators that have seen aerial combat in multiple theaters across the globe. They are experts at dogfighting and engaging enemy aircraft at long distances, as well as staying alert and staying alive. Each Operator within this Contingent has at least 5 confirmed kills, and even contains a Double-Ace. Each Operative has seen combat in the aircraft they fly, and are very comfortable in their maneuvering and abilities. Only two of all Operatives in this Contingent have ever been shot down.
Optimal Range: 3,000 kilometers
AIRCRAFT:

UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $100,000,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS

Total Operators: 750
Specialization: STRATEGIC BOMBING/AIR SUPERIORITY
    The 2nd Air Contingent, "Dragons", is comprised of Operators that have seen aerial combat in multiple theaters across the globe. They have extensive experience in bombing campaigns as well as air superiority campaigns. These Operatives are experts at placing munitions on-target, and avoiding civilian casualties as much as possible.
Optimal Range: 6,000 kilometers
AIRCRAFT:

UNIT COST (PER MONTH): $275,000,000.00 UNIVERSAL STANDARD DOLLARS[/blocktext]
Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu May 28, 2015 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

[reserved for future expansion]

Aquitayne
Senator

05 - Worldwide Ops

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Last edited by Aquitayne on Wed May 27, 2015 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Latonos
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Latonos » Fri May 17, 2013 7:17 pm

NATION NAME: THE DEM. REP. of LATONOS
REGION: PRARIE OCEAN
GOVERNMENT TYPE: FULL DICTATORSHIP
NATIONAL LEADER(S): IAN D. HAWKE
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: PRIME MINISTER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A (Still constructing them factbooks. xP)
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: MAIN ISLAND IS ROUGH AND MOUNTAINOUS, OTHER ISLANDS RELATIVELY FLAT

SERVICES REQUESTED: ALL AVAILABLE ARMED FORCES
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): RISING HOSTILITIES (Civil)
AREA OF OPERATIONS: ENTIRE NATION
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): SOME
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): LEADERS AND IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS OF OTHER FACTIONS

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: Maximum Amount
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: Undetermined

I, Ian Derick Hawke HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.
/[Long live Latonos]\

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Latonos wrote:NATION NAME: THE DEM. REP. of LATONOS
REGION: PRARIE OCEAN
GOVERNMENT TYPE: FULL DICTATORSHIP
NATIONAL LEADER(S): IAN D. HAWKE
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: PRIME MINISTER OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A (Still constructing them factbooks. xP)
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: MAIN ISLAND IS ROUGH AND MOUNTAINOUS, OTHER ISLANDS RELATIVELY FLAT

SERVICES REQUESTED: ALL AVAILABLE ARMED FORCES
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): RISING HOSTILITIES (Civil)
AREA OF OPERATIONS: ENTIRE NATION
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): SOME
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): LEADERS AND IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS OF OTHER FACTIONS

REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: Maximum Amount
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: Undetermined

I, Ian Derick Hawke HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

To: The Honourable Ian Derick Hawke

Mister Hawke,

It is the esteemed pleasure of Axalon Private Military Company to receive your request for service. We are delighted that our abilities are suitable to your needs, and that we are capable of performing the tasks you've outlined in the application filed with our Resources Department. I will have you know that our Operatives are standing by now to begin operations within your nation, and will do everything within their power to complete the objectives you have requested of us.

We will be dispatching the 1st Contingent, "Black Hill Militia", as well as the 2nd Contingent, "Rough Riders" alongside the 2nd Air Contingent, "Lightning" . We believe this combination of pooled resources will serve you best in your endeavors, and we believe that each Contingent will serve you with the utmost professionalism and to the best of their abilities. That stated, your subtotal will come out to $119,500,000.00 Universal Standard Dollars.

Thank you for choosing Axalon PMC, we appreciate your business.

Bascalma
Civil Servant

Founded: May 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bascalma » Fri May 17, 2013 8:06 pm

NATION NAME: The Incorporated States of Bascalma
REGION: Europiea
GOVERNMENT TYPE: Council
NATIONAL LEADER(S): The Temporary Voluntary Council of Bascalma
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: N/A
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A (no military at the moment)
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Mostly urban with flat ground everywhere else.

SERVICES REQUESTED: Full Civil Warfare
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Anarchy, Cut off from parent nation by organized crime.
AREA OF OPERATIONS: National.
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): A lot.
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): N/A

REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: As many as possible
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: Unknown.

WE, he Temporary Voluntary Council of Bascalma HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Bascalma wrote:NATION NAME: The Incorporated States of Bascalma
REGION: Europiea
GOVERNMENT TYPE: Council
NATIONAL LEADER(S): The Temporary Voluntary Council of Bascalma
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: N/A
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A (no military at the moment)
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Mostly urban with flat ground everywhere else.

SERVICES REQUESTED: Full Civil Warfare
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Anarchy, Cut off from parent nation by organized crime.
AREA OF OPERATIONS: National.
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): A lot.

REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS: As many as possible
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER: Unknown.

WE, he Temporary Voluntary Council of Bascalma HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

To: The Voluntary Council of Bascalma

To whom it may concern,

It is the esteemed pleasure of Axalon Private Military Company to receive your request for service. We are delighted that our abilities are suitable to your needs, and that we are capable of performing the tasks you've outlined in the application filed with our Resources Department. I will have you know that our Operatives are standing by now to begin operations within your nation, and will do everything within their power to complete the objectives you have requested of us.

We will be dispatching the 3rd Contingent, "Vipers", as well as the 3rd Air Contingent, "Dragons". We believe this combination of pooled resources will serve you best in your endeavors, and we believe that each Contingent will serve you with the utmost professionalism and to the best of their abilities. That stated, your subtotal will come out to $287,500,000.00 Universal Standard Dollars.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

[OOC]: Bump!

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 am

[OOC]: Bumpadump!

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Tue May 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Axalon is proud to present a Four Star rating from GETrax!

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Wed May 29, 2013 11:10 am

To: Axalon PMC
Encryption:THE HIGHEST

We have heard of your company, and now, after multiple days of discussion, we have decided to offer you a contract. We would understand, if you would refuse to accept this contract, due to it's risk. The target will be HVT "Burning Star", also known as Melonie Lessedi, The Leader of The Pervert Republic of Arianien. He is currently in the neutral nation of Hazarastan, where he is trying to buy time for his troops to reorganize, before Rohamistanian forces continue their attack. The target leaves the meeting hall every day, at 1400 hours, SET. Andymallorcan Pro-Rohamistan Party Members, who have taken control of Andymallorca with Rohamistanian support, will "assault" the Hazarastanian capital city with multiple armored vehicles and tanks, where Melonie Lessedi is every day.
The Hazarastanian government knows about the attack, and will not send any army forces or police.

Total Budget for Operation "Burning Star": 200'000'000'000 RRial (1 RRial= 1.8024 NS$)
Total Military Budget:R$ 22,881,896,760,871.26

OoC: I'd like you to control your men in the RP.
RP

Regards,
Gen Erwin Rommel, Head of The Uniformed Forces of The Supreme Kingdom of Rohamistan

NATION NAME:Rohamistan
REGION:The Shahish Empire
GOVERNMENT TYPE:Monarchy
NATIONAL LEADER(S):Roham Shah Hatami II.
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS:Roham Shah Hatami II.
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):Military Factbook
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Multiple Deserts, High Mountains, Seas to the North and to the South

SERVICES REQUESTED:(Kidnapping)(Kidnapping)Extraction of HVT
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION):in a regional conflict
AREA OF OPERATIONS:Hazarastan
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE):Full
TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): Melonie Lessedi, Leader of The Pervert Republic of Arianien

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):Sniper Rifles, contractors will have to ware civilian clothes, carbines, bulletproof vests, You will also be equipped with armored vehicles
REQUESTED AMOUNT OF CONTRACTORS:50
REQUESTED TIME-IN-THEATER:Maximum 2 days

I, [Gen. Erwin Rommel, Head of The Uniformed Forces of The Supreme Kingdom of Rohamistan] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.
Half-German, half-Iranian.

Proud member of The Classical Monarchist Party
-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Once you're convinced of the truth, not even the truth can convince you.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Rohamistan wrote:To: Axalon PMC

We have heard of your company, and now, after multiple days of discussion, we have decided to offer you a contract. We would understand, if you would refuse to accept this contract, due to it's risk. The target will be HVT "Burning Star", also known as Melonie Lessedi, The Leader of The Pervert Republic of Arianien. He is currently in the neutral nation of Hazarastan, where he is trying to buy time for his troops to reorganize, before Rohamistanian forces continue their attack. The target leaves the meeting hall every day, at 1400 hours, SET. Andymallorcan Pro-Rohamistan Party Members, who have taken control of Andymallorca with Rohamistanian support, will "assault" the Hazarastanian capital city with multiple armored vehicles and tanks, where Melonie Lessedi is every day.
The Hazarastanian government knows about the attack, and will not send any army forces or police.

Total Budget for Operation "Burning Star": 200'000'000'000 RRial (1 RRial= 1.8024 NS$)

RP

Regards,
Gen Erwin Rommel, Head of The Uniformed Forces of The Supreme Kingdom of Rohamistan

IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Multiple Deserts, High Mountains, Seas to the North and to the South

TARGETS (IF ASSASSINATION, INTERROGATION): Melonie Lessedi, Leader of The Pervert Republic of Arianien

REQUESTED EQUIPMENT (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE):Sniper Rifles, contractors will have to ware civilian clothes, carbines, bulletproof vests, You will also be equipped with armored vehicles

I, [Gen. Erwin Rommel, Head of The Uniformed Forces of The Supreme Kingdom of Rohamistan] HAVE READ AND COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO, AND WILL ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES AS OUTLINED IN THE ORIGINAL-POSTING BY THE AXALON LEGAL DEPARTMENT. SHOULD I DIFFER FROM THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE THE AXALON PRIVATE MILITARY COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR SUBSEQUENT EVENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DESTRUCTION OF LIFE, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND LIVELIHOOD.

To: Rohamistan Officials

To whom it may concern,

We will be dispatching the requested amount of 50 (fifty) contractors to the theater-of-operations, designated as "Hazarastan". The contractors, as requested, will remain in civilian clothing ethnic to what civilians would wear in-theater, or like that of the contracting nation - whichever you'd prefer. The Contractors will be outfitted with the latest in military equipment, and our best Snipers, Counter-Snipers, Reconnaissance and Surveillance teams will be working with this contract.We believe this combination of pooled resources will serve you best in your endeavors, and we believe that each Operator will serve you with the utmost professionalism and to the best of their abilities. That stated, your subtotal will come out to $85,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars, plus any additional costs that may occur.

[OOC]: I have noted your request of me controlling the operators ICly, however I do not feel comfortable in doing so due to the frequent use of Dutch within the RP. If you'd like, I am more than happy to consult you as how to best utilize these contractors and their equipment. Thanks.

Rohamistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rohamistan » Wed May 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Aquitayne wrote:
Rohamistan wrote:To: Axalon PMC

RP

Regards,

To: Rohamistan Officials

To whom it may concern,

We will be dispatching the requested amount of 50 (fifty) contractors to the theater-of-operations, designated as "Hazarastan". The contractors, as requested, will remain in civilian clothing ethnic to what civilians would wear in-theater, or like that of the contracting nation - whichever you'd prefer. The Contractors will be outfitted with the latest in military equipment, and our best Snipers, Counter-Snipers, Reconnaissance and Surveillance teams will be working with this contract.We believe this combination of pooled resources will serve you best in your endeavors, and we believe that each Operator will serve you with the utmost professionalism and to the best of their abilities. That stated, your subtotal will come out to $85,000,000 Universal Standard Dollars, plus any additional costs that may occur.

[OOC]: I have noted your request of me controlling the operators ICly, however I do not feel comfortable in doing so due to the frequent use of Dutch within the RP. If you'd like, I am more than happy to consult you as how to best utilize these contractors and their equipment. Thanks.

Well, actually we speak german
Half-German, half-Iranian.

Proud member of The Classical Monarchist Party
-Deo, Regi, Patriae!

Once you're convinced of the truth, not even the truth can convince you.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind -Ghandi

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:15 pm

To: Axalon Private Military Company
Subject: Proposition for Partnership
Encryption: Highest

Dear Axalon PMC and it's heads,

We here at Commoner League Incorporated are interested in discussing a proposition for your company to become partners with ours. C.L.I. is a large corporation that encompasses many facilities, with business partners, and a subsidiary partner. We have an excellent record of pleasing our clients and being excellent business partners with friends and family companies everywhere. As our company expands into the future, we look to other Private Military Companies in interest of becoming partners with our very own company. With that, I would personally like to offer your company to become a subsidiary partner in the Commoner League family.

We are offering your company a place in our family along with Akuma Defense Inc. who have benefited greatly as a subsidiary partner. We are offering your company the same thing -- a place in our family to benefit your company; with our vast wealth and experience in the trade, we can offer your company a great deal of benefit as a subsidiary partner in the Commoner League. We follow high morals and our corporation motto is "To Protect and Serve the Customer", which you will be part of just like you are doing now for your customers. Your company will not only gain financial backing by us but we will share our vast knowledge and services with your company in order to improve it for the better. Along with these benefits, you'll be protected by us legally and financially, which is promised as a member of the Commoner League family. We follow a strict moral system that protects the customer and limits the use of violence to civilians and violence as the only means to end conflict. You will still be independent to choose your contracts and earn your own money as well, we simply ask you abide by an agreement and to share with us as we share to your company. I sincerely hope your company considers our offer to become a subsidiary partner with C.L.I. and I wish to thank you for your time. I hope to hear back from you soon to begin this great discussion.

Sincerely,
Commoner League Inc.
CEO Brent L. Tolbert
Last edited by Common Territories on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:28 pm

[OOC]: Ignore post.
Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xanixi
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Xanixi » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:13 am

Subject: Offer
Chief Operations Officers; Advertising
100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina
Allied American States

Greetings,

As a pioneering entity in the world of banking and finances, the Allied Bank of America would like to extend to you an offer. This includes the establishment of an account of your choosing to have a stable base on which your corporation may run its fiscal operations. From charging individual purchases to paying wages, constructing new facilities, and buying more materials, the Allied Bank of America provides it all.

So why should you go with us? There are dozens of banks out there, some with more experience in the field of foreign financial transactions, so why would you choosing the Allied Bank of America?

Because our bank works hard, day and night, to make sure that all of its transactions are normal, giving priority to security before bank benefits, and to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with our service at the end of the day. We here to make the journey of transactions easy and comfortable so that you don’t have to waste your time making sure that our job is being done.

For more information, please visit us at abamerica.aas. Thank you for your consideration. Have a pleasant day.
Sincerely,

Kenneth M. Quin
Allied Bank of America
Grand Imperial Republic of Thedosia | Galactic Imperial Republic [FT]
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 508,191,116 | Area: 24.670.330 km2 | Demonym: Thedosian/Republic/Imperial |
| Military: 5,482,193 | GDP: US$32,842,135,458,524.96 | Lifespan: ~650 y/o |
Dr. Carl Sagan wrote:“They say astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”
Most Astounding Fact
#AupaAtleti #ContigoHastaElFinal
American and Spanish

Mambiya
Lobbyist

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mambiya » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Dear Sir/Madame

I'm financial adviser to CEO at WOMOBA OIL LIMITED in Mambiya. I'm writing because I know of your high repute and trustworthiness. Our CEO has authorized me to contact you and offer a business proposition.

First, I shall explain to you who we are and our current situation. We are WOMOBA Oil Ltd. a Mambiyan-based oil extraction and refinery company, which sells very valuable fuel all around the globe. Although our fuel has circled the entire globe, we have yet to find a place as dangerous as Mambiya itself. The jungles and savannas we own are often attacked by small rebel forces and lately it has been too much for our security force to handle.

This is why we have chosen to contact you, a paramilitary force. We are not a nation without an army, we are only a business and we only seek your services to guard our larger, defenseless factories and/or refineries. Do not misunderstand us, this is not a simple security job; Rather, it is a constant war that your soldiers must endure in very dangerous terrain against major opposition twenty-four-seven. We have chosen you because we believe you can get the job done. Below is the necessary paperwork..

COMPANY NAME: WOMOBA Oil Ltd.
NATION NAME: Republic of Mambiya
REGION: Esquarium
GOVERNMENT TYPE: N/A
BUSINESS LEADER(S): Francis Womoba
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: N.A
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Jungle and savanna

SERVICES REQUESTED: Extreme security job.
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Mambiya is not currently in any war, however the back-country is filled with many dangerous warlords.
AREA OF OPERATIONS: Several compounds.
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): Complete for all asigned bases.

Signed,
Gabriel Ake
Disclaimer: This nation does not in any way reflect my actual views.
Mambiya, a land filled with warlords and their enclaves.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Xanixi wrote:

Subject: Offer
Chief Operations Officers; Advertising
100 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina
Allied American States

Greetings,

As a pioneering entity in the world of banking and finances, the Allied Bank of America would like to extend to you an offer. This includes the establishment of an account of your choosing to have a stable base on which your corporation may run its fiscal operations. From charging individual purchases to paying wages, constructing new facilities, and buying more materials, the Allied Bank of America provides it all.

So why should you go with us? There are dozens of banks out there, some with more experience in the field of foreign financial transactions, so why would you choosing the Allied Bank of America?

Because our bank works hard, day and night, to make sure that all of its transactions are normal, giving priority to security before bank benefits, and to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with our service at the end of the day. We here to make the journey of transactions easy and comfortable so that you don’t have to waste your time making sure that our job is being done.

For more information, please visit us at abamerica.aas. Thank you for your consideration. Have a pleasant day.
Sincerely,

(Image)
Kenneth M. Quin
Allied Bank of America

To: Kenneth M. Quin, Allied Bank of America
From: Liam Walshe, CEO of Axalon Private Military Company
Subject: RE: Offer
Public Access: AVAILABLE

Mr. Quin,

The dependency on a foreign banking institution for the monetary needs of Axalon is one that must be considered thoroughly and intensely before any commitments by either party can be made. This is why we have taken the allotted time from the sending of your message to the sending of this one. We have done extensive research on your company and its stance on multiple issues surrounding the PMC business, as well as its ability to commit to a client and produce results.

As our research has found that you do in-fact do as you pitch, the Axalon Board has unanimously agreed to allow the Allied Bank of America to become Axalon's main source of monetary security hereon into the future. We hope that this partnership between our companies can prosper and grow into even greater things.

Regards,

Liame Walshe

CEO and Head Operator of Axalon Private Military Company

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 pm

Mambiya wrote:

Dear Sir/Madame

I'm financial adviser to CEO at WOMOBA OIL LIMITED in Mambiya. I'm writing because I know of your high repute and trustworthiness. Our CEO has authorized me to contact you and offer a business proposition.

First, I shall explain to you who we are and our current situation. We are WOMOBA Oil Ltd. a Mambiyan-based oil extraction and refinery company, which sells very valuable fuel all around the globe. Although our fuel has circled the entire globe, we have yet to find a place as dangerous as Mambiya itself. The jungles and savannas we own are often attacked by small rebel forces and lately it has been too much for our security force to handle.

This is why we have chosen to contact you, a paramilitary force. We are not a nation without an army, we are only a business and we only seek your services to guard our larger, defenseless factories and/or refineries. Do not misunderstand us, this is not a simple security job; Rather, it is a constant war that your soldiers must endure in very dangerous terrain against major opposition twenty-four-seven. We have chosen you because we believe you can get the job done. Below is the necessary paperwork..

COMPANY NAME: WOMOBA Oil Ltd.
NATION NAME: Republic of Mambiya
REGION: Esquarium
GOVERNMENT TYPE: N/A
BUSINESS LEADER(S): Francis Womoba
IMPORTANT FIGUREHEADS: N.A
ARMED FORCES FACTBOOK (N/A IF NOT APPLICABLE): N/A
IMPORTANT GEOGRAPHICAL DATA: Jungle and savanna

SERVICES REQUESTED: Extreme security job.
NATIONAL STATUS (I.E CURRENT SITUATION): Mambiya is not currently in any war, however the back-country is filled with many dangerous warlords.
AREA OF OPERATIONS: Several compounds.
REQUESTED AXALON INVOLVEMENT (i.e SOME, A LOT, COMPLETE): Complete for all asigned bases.

Signed,
Gabriel Ake

To: Francis Womoba, Womoba Oil Ltd.

To Mr.Womoba,

We will be dispatching the estimated required amount of 850 (eight-hundred fifty) contractors to your facilities. The contractors will be utilizing their standard Kit, which can be located in the information page, and will have the task of defending the compounds you assign. The Contractors will be outfitted with the latest in military equipment, and our best Snipers, Counter-Snipers, Urban Warfare, Perimeter Security, Static Defense, Reconnaissance and Surveillance teams will be working with this contract. We believe this combination of pooled resources will serve you best in your endeavors, and we believe that each Operator will serve you with the utmost professionalism and to the best of their abilities. That stated, your subtotal will come out to $3,250,000.00 Universal Standard Dollars, plus any additional costs that may occur.

Last edited by Aquitayne on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

E D F
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby E D F » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm

i think you should open an office in my nation,

high risk high reward.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am

E D F wrote:i think you should open an office in my nation,

high risk high reward.

[OOC]: If you'd like Axalon to open any offices or allow any operators to enter your nation, please do so in an IC format. Please note from the OP:
All requests for services must be done in IC format and be complete with an addressee, service, date services required, and all other information requested.

Thank you.

Aquitayne
Senator

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 am

[OOC]: Bump!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade