NATION

PASSWORD

ViZion World Corporation - Hiring Now!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZion World Corporation - Hiring Now!

Postby ViZion » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Keeping the World Spinning

Saving a Child's Life, One Week at a Time with our Life a Week Program!

Proud Official Sponsor of
NS Arena Bowl
International Tennis Association
Commander's Football League

ViZion World Corporation is the largest single non-military conglomerate the world over, with twenty-three active global divisions including Armstrong Construction, ViZionair, and Pullman Oil Company. Today, Chief Executive Officer Jack Smith has announced plans to hire a few select people for high level executive positions.

Something of this nature is not common within the ViZion World Corporation culture, as it typically promotes from within for high-level positions. However, Jack Smith had stated that, "Sometimes you have to shake things up. That time has come." This comes on the heals of struggles over the past year for the economic giant, who has seen its share in several key industries slip, and in others its growth has ceased.

"In today's world, one cannot stand still and keep from changing if they want to be successful long term. This is one of those times where we have to make some changes."

Specifically, ViZion World Corporation is looking for division heads to take over and run select divisions. While those divisions are not being announced publicly at this time, candidates who make it past interviews will be informed of what division they're being considered for.

The qualifications are strict, and only the highest quality candidates will be considered for interview.

Application
Code: Select all
[b]Applicant Form[/b]
[i]Applicant Name:[/i]
[i]Applicant Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Applicant Age:[/i]
[i]Applicant Employment History:[/i]
[i]Applicant Collegiate History:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]
[i]Why Should You Be Considered:[/i]

Visit us at VWC.com for more information!

OOC: Basically, I'm looking for some help keeping up with some of my larger storefronts. I do require that you have some experience in storefronts so I know that you know what you're doing. You'd pretty much run the storefront as you'd be hired as the President of that division. I'll be helping out as well, but because of RL stuff, I am not always able to keep up with requests/orders/questions/proposals.
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Bump for applicants
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Return to Global Economics and Trade