NATION

PASSWORD

Freidlicher Bank Accounts Available to Foreigners

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Freidlichen
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Freidlicher Bank Accounts Available to Foreigners

Postby Freidlichen » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Informative Pamphlet Regarding Freidlicher Bank Accounts

Introduction

Banking in Freidlichen is a unique, esoteric experience. Contrary to popular belief, a Freidlicher bank account is not just for the super-wealthy, or for criminals and dictators! In fact, though the Secure Banking Act of 1922 protects the identities of all Freidlicher bank clients, banks will not accept money from dubious origin, and will not do business with clients who may endanger the reputation of the bank.

Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft was founded in 1659 in the city of Altenberg, Freidlichen. As a result of its merger with the second and third largest banks in the nation, FBG has a virtual monopoly over the banking climate in Freidlichen, something the federal government has turned a blind eye to (the fact that most government officials maintain secret FBG bank accounts may have something to do with it).

Why Bank Freidlicher?

Many, if not all nations, have some sort of income or estate tax in place so that the government can siphon off funds from the individual. In the Freidlicher system of banking, every account is secret—if the banker discloses any information to anyone without the client’s consent, he or she faces up to five years in prison and a fine of 500,000 bundesmarks. Just because the account is secret, though, doesn’t mean that the client does not pay taxes—offshore bank accounts usually are still required to be declared by the nation’s government, and FBG does not like to do illegal business with any client.

A Freidlicher bank account, as it is secret, can be used as a safe storage point for funds in the event of a predatory lawsuit. We pride ourselves in establishing affordable accounts for doctors and people in high-up places who may be sued unfairly and lose the majority of their assets to unscrupulous lawyers. In these cases, a safe and secure Freidlicher bank account means that the individual who is sued has a fallback reserve of funds.

FBG bankers adhere to strict codes of conduct regulating how many accounts they may oversee. Banking in Freidlichen is a highly personalized experience, and bankers (called account overseers) are also skilled at making the client money through skillful investing. Of course, should the client simply want a secure environment to store their money, we welcome that as well.

Because we lend and bank on the international market, interest rate fluctuations do not affect us in the same way they affect normal domestic banks. Should the interest rates in the client’s home country plummet, he may be more inclined to open an account with us, where his money will be safer.

The main reason for opening an account is in fact our safety. Freidlicher law demands high capital adequacy. The bundesmark is one of the world’s most secure currencies, backed by about 60 percent gold reserves and with almost zero inflation. As a result of the Secure Banking Act of 1951, all deposits are insured, and in the extremely unlikely event that the bank goes under, depositors can be reimbursed for up to 95 percent of their assets (depending on the account). Freidlichen has never fought a war--ever. It is neutral in all matters of foreign policy, and so presents a unique opportunity for investors and bank clients to store money without fear of a major market collapse.

Who Can Establish a Bank Account?

Anyone! While it is true that corporations and high-up individuals often keep their money in Freidlicher bank accounts, anyone who wants a safe, secure, and personal banking experience may open an account.

What Sort of Accounts are Available?

Standard Freidlicher Account: Available for the reasonable fee of 900 universal standard dollars, the standard account will be opened with a subsidiary bank of Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft, though the money from the account can be withdrawn from any FBG branch. This option offers the lowest minimum balance ($25,000) while still retaining the qualities that make the Freidlicher bank account great—personal service and a secure environment.

Quality investment advice is available from the client’s experienced personal account overseer for no additional cost, and it is possible (and recommended) to take advantage of the account overseer’s experience by buying and selling shares and bonds directly from the client’s account.

Breakdown:
-Minimum Balance: LOW
-Monetary Security: EXCELLENT
-Account Secrecy: EXCELLENT
-Investment Opportunities: EXCELLENT

Premium Freidlicher Account: The premium account is mainly for people who want to save and invest their money to grow their personal savings—not to watch their money grow via interest alone. The account can be passed on to children, and is best for clients who wish to grow their savings over a longer period of time. A minimum of $100,000 worth of deposits are necessary to open this account, and the one-time opening fee is $1,200.

The premium account offers a wealth of investment opportunities for the lowest cost. The client’s personal account overseer has essentially spent his entire life managing the monetary assets of other people and can invest based on the client’s specifications. The client also has the option of letting his or her overseer invest as he sees fit, secure in the knowledge that the investment will be a safe and profitable choice. FBG bankers can invest client assets in monetary investments, bonds, stocks, precious metals, and structured products.

Breakdown:
-Minimum Balance: LOW
-Account Secrecy: EXCELLENT
-Investment Opportunities: SUPERB

Secured Freidlicher Account:
The secured account is a cheaper alternative to the numbered account, and it requires less of a minimum payment to be accepted. Rather than being sponsored by the FBG, which offers up to a 75 percent return in the event of a bank failure, the secured account is offered by the National Bank of Freidlichen, which offers a whopping 110 percent return in the event that the bank fails or the money is lost in some way. This means essentially that the client’s money is so secure that we can say confidentially that we will pay them in the event that something should happen to their assets while they are in our care.

As this account is designed primarily for individuals who want their money secure in our hands, investment opportunities are more limited, though they still exist. The client’s account overseer can invest in bonds alone, and the National Bank offers bond funds, diversified and with differing maturities. The secured account is available for the one-time fee of $1,700, and the balance for the account must not be under $224,000 at any time.

Breakdown:
-Minimum Balance: MEDIUM
-Monetary Security: SUPERB
-Account Secrecy: SUPERB
-Investment Opportunities: GOOD

Numbered Freidlicher Account:
Offered by FBG, the numbered account is the very definition of the secret bank account—the only time the client is required to use their real name is when submitting the application form—after that time, all transactions are done using the twelve-digit code number, and the client’s real name is not used on any forms, nor is it known to the account overseer (nor anyone in the world, save for the Freidlicher Banking Regulation Bureau, which is not permitted to gain access to the client’s name except for the purposes of a criminal investigation).

Investment opportunities are the same as those gained with the premium account option, and insurance is provided to reimburse clients for up to 85 percent of their assets in the event of a bank failure or similar calamity. The price for the numbered account is a one-time fee of $4,000, plus $100 every year the account remains open, and the balance for the account must not reach a level under $250,000 at any time.

Breakdown:
-Minimum Balance: MEDIUM
-Account Secrecy: SUBLIME
-Investment Opportunities: SUPERB

How Do I Establish my Account?

The standard and premium Freidlicher bank accounts can be opened by mail, though a passport is necessary in order to open any account. The client must physically travel to Freidlichen to open up a numbered or secured account, though this trip is often described as an experience in itself. This trip occurs after the application has been accepted.

Prospective clients will meet with the manager of the branch bank. During this meeting, the manager will ask a number of questions:

-Are you who you say you are?
-Why are you here; what are your intentions?
-Where did your deposit come from?
-How reputable are you?
-Are you a risky customer?

Generally these questions are a formality—anything the client has to hide has likely already been found by the time they enter the doors of the branch. Periodic checks are done on the activities of clients.

How Do I Get My Money Once the Account is Open?

Withdrawing money from a Freidlicher bank account is done differently from a normal bank, and is done in a number of ways to ensure secrecy is maintained.

The Freidlicher Cash Card functions as an electronic traveler’s check of sorts. When the client visits a branch bank, he or she may place up to $200,000 on his or her Cash Card, which can be replenished by visiting any branch bank. This method of payment is completely anonymous, as the card links directly to the Freidlicher Ministry of Finance, which issues the cards and removes the money from the client’s account to pay for the transaction.

Traveler’s checks may also be used, in addition to bank transfers, in which the branch bank in which the client’s assets are being held directly transfers funds to any other account in the world with no name attached (the name of the bank will be used).

Of course, the most secure way of withdrawing monetary assets is to travel to the bank itself and withdraw directly, though this is impractical for clients who live great distances away.

How Do I Close My Account?

While we would prefer that the client closes the account in person with a reason, closing by mail is also possible. A flat closing fee of $1,000 will be taken from the client’s account if there is not a valid reason for the closing of the account.

Can I Deposit Valuables in an Account?

Deposits of non-monetary assets are welcome, and will be stored in safe deposit boxes in the FGB branch in Bad Nenndorf, Freidlichen. This particular branch, nicknamed Fort Nenndorf, is considered to have one of the most secure vaults in the known world.

The vault itself is two miles underground, protected by an array of state-of-the-art systems which, for security reasons, cannot be completely disclosed. Roughly three hundred meters of concrete stands between the vault and the tunnel leading to it, the tunnel itself also protected by two like doors and rigged to release bursts of tear gas should the perimeter be breached.

As we cannot invest valuables, this option does not have an account name attached to it. If this is the option the client wishes, it may be specified in addition to or instead of a normal account name.

Application Form

Before traveling to Freidlichen to open a secured or number account, the prospective client must submit the following application form to the Freidlicher Ministry of Finance. Should the client wish to open a standard or premium account, this is the only step necessary, though a visit to Freidlichen is still recommended to get acquainted with the individual account overseer.

Name to appear on record*:
Country of origin:
Type of account desired:
Initial deposit:
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money:
(If so) What are your goals for investment:

*if applying for numbered account, this record will only be held by the Freidlicher Banking Regulation Bureau

Establishing Branches of Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft In Your Nation

FBG is always looking to expand into foreign nations, and the economic benefit to gained by having such a massive corporation base itself in your nation is reason enough to be interested in the opportunity. Because Freidlicher banking laws do not extend themselves to cover branch banks based in other nations (such a thing would be a breach of national sovereignty), branch banks based in foreign nations must, in essence, become Freidlicher territory, much like an embassy would.

Of course, no weaponry will be permitted inside the bank except the sidearms carried by bank security guards (and even these are optional for the nation in question, though that nation will then have to provide for the security of the bank and its contents), so the security risk to the nation is nil. Bank personnel will be hired locally, except for account overseers, who will be flown in from Freidlichen itself. Passports will need to be provided to prove that the personnel being hired are in fact citizens of the nation in question. The same functions preformed by the branch banks in Freidlichen can be preformed in the foreign branches, and secured or numbered accounts can be opened in any foreign branch of an FBG bank.

Inquiries about establishing bank branches in your nation should be made to the Ministry of Finance in Freidlichen.

OOC: Please feel free to use Freidlicher bank accounts in various other RPs, especially those involving criminal and terrorist activities. If at any point during the RP an individual must travel to Freidlichen to withdraw a large monetary sum, I'd appreciate a TG so that I know I haven't written this all for nothing.
Last edited by Freidlichen on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<Zinaire> Freidlichen is like Switzerland except with a hotter Head of State
I RP with a fixed population of 8.5 million

Cukarica
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Freidlicher Bank Accounts Available to Foreigners

Postby Cukarica » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 am

[OOC] Leis I'm glad to see you on the new forums.

[IC]

To: Ministry of Finance, Banking Division

To whom it may concern,
I am interested in opening a Numbered Freidlicher Bank Account.
Due to the recent troubles involving Allus Appectrum Banking systems I'm looking for a secure and discrete Banking system to store my funds.
Please do not be fooled by my status my status as one of five Directors of Cukarica,because this is not an official transaction, this is a personal one for my own personal goals.

*Name to appear on record: Heinz Heinrich Rimmel
*Country of origin: Cukarica
*Type of account desired: Numbered Freidlicher Account
*Initial deposit: 75,000,000,000 USD
*Are we allowed to invest the money: No
*What are your goals for investment: None.

Also $250,000 is to be deposited into the Bank Account every year.

I await your response,impatiently.
Thank you.

Signed
Heinz Heinrich Rimmel
Last edited by Cukarica on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
|Tyrrhenia|
Please note that my nation is no longer called Cukarica, but Elysian Empire or Imperium Elysium.
Imperivm Elysivm: Wiki
Imperivm Elysivm: OOC & IC Factbook
Imperium Elysivm: Embassies
Quotes to remember
<Rodarion> even Yallak is reluctant to fight the Legions of Cvkarica
<Mykola> Cvk it takes a thread on II to get you to do anything
<Ralk> I'd have to blast my way through cvk. In doing so I'd lose a lot of men.
<Ossoria> isn't stupid enough to challenge someone with the caliber of military that is Cvk when he is right on the border
<Rodarion> I'm never going to try to invade you lol

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 am

A Classified Message from the Confederacy of Sovereign States

Would it be possible for us to hide some of our emergency funds in your nation's banking system?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:05 am

Name to appear on record*: Island Red
Country of origin: Anemos Major
Type of account desired: Numbered Account
Initial deposit: 2,500,000,000,000 USD (this is a movement of funds. No questions asked, please).
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: No.
(If so) What are your goals for investment: None.
Last edited by Anemos Major on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Yerushalayim
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Yerushalayim » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Name to appear on record: Temel HaLevi
Country of origin: The Holy Empire of Greater Yerushalayim and Greater Canaan
Type of account desired: Premium
Initial deposit: $150,000,000 (plus initial opening fee)
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: Yes.
(If so) What are your goals for investment: Long-term, stable, growth. Stability over profits.

Freidlichen
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Freidlichen » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

All accepted.

Lucifeles
Envoy

Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucifeles » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:24 pm

The Satanic Kingdom of Lucifeles
The Quen'Thalas Satanic Council

To: Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft, Freidlichen.
Subject: Establishment of bank account.
UPMOST ENCRYPTION

Dear Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft,

The Quen'Thalas Satanic Council wishes to establish a numbered account for currency supplies to be used during a national emergency. We would also like to request that a Bankgesellschaft base be set up in our nation's capital of Quen'Thalas, perhaps a major hub of Bankgesellschaft in the world?

Name to appear on record*: NIGHTHAWK.
Country of origin: The Satanic Kingdom of Lucifeles.
Initial deposit: $2 billion USD.
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: No.
(If so) What are your goals for investment: N/A.

Yours Sincerely,
The Quen'Thalas Satanic Council.
Last edited by Lucifeles on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Surote
Ambassador

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Surote » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

*Name to appear on record:Kenyon N.
*Country of origin: Surote
*Type of account desired: Premium Freidlicher Account
*Initial deposit:$50,000 USD
*Are we allowed to invest the money: yes
*What are your goals for investment: To grow my money over along period of time
Last edited by Surote on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Micky111
Civilian

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Micky111 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:51 am

Hello guys,

i'm new here, what should i do to apply here? Just created my nation, thank you for information in advance.

micky Simulation pret

Rhods
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhods » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 am

Name to appear on record:Comrade Ivan
*Country of origin: Rhods
*Initial deposit:$10,000 USD
*Are we allowed to invest the money: yes
*What are your goals for investment: to have a secure growing amount of currnecy

THEFORTRESSSTATEOFRHODS

The Honorable Enlightened Supreme General of the Fortress State
Emeka Chukwuemeka'desta Dakarai Olufemi Abioye Toure
High Lord of the Victorious Insurrection of the Chosen Emissaries' Army

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 am

Name to appear on record*: Michael Norman
Country of origin: Brewdomia
Type of account desired:Premium Freidlicher Account:
Initial deposit: 150,000
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: Yes
(If so) What are your goals for investment: Long Term Growth, Stability in Profits

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am

Name to appear on record*: Pappa Nick P.
Country of origin: Grittonia
Initial deposit: 1.2 million USD
(If so) What are your goals for investment: Profit.
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Freidlichen
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Freidlichen » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

OOC: Other, less thought-out applications also accepted.

To: The Quen'Thalas Satanic Council, Lucifeles (client number 821-6250-1928)
Subj: Re: Establishment of bank account.

Your request for a numbered account has been accepted, 821-6250-1928. The final step in the procedure is for a representative (or you) to come to Freidlichen and open the account personally.

FBG is also happy to report that your request for a bank branch in Quen'Thalas has been accepted. Please bear in mind that this will function as an extension of Freidlicher territory, as bank laws only apply on our sovereign soil.

-Sincerely,
Herman Blau
Minister of Finance
Last edited by Freidlichen on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:41 am

TO: Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft | FROM: Hozhy Industrial Incorporated | SUB: Opening Account | ENCRYPTION: [High]

It has been decided that our company is in need of a off shore bank account in order to retain the proper profits and (to be quite honest) escape certain Oseaton tax regulations. We hope your bank can provide us the services, security , and privacy that we need.

Name to appear on record*: Hozhy Industrial Incorporated (Gunther Steckel/ Albert Nurmen)
Country of origin: The Federation of Oseato
Type of account desired: Numbered Freidlicher Account
Initial deposit: $32,000,000,000.00 (Three Hundred Twenty Billion and Zero-Zero Hundredths) USD
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: Yes, but only a nominal amount under 2,000,000,000
(If so) What are your goals for investment: Long Term, Stable, Profit

Any emails or communications can be sent care of Albert Nurman, CFO and Treasurer of Hozhy Industrial Inc.

Thank you for your time,
Gunther Steckel
CEO and President of Hozhy Industrial Inc.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Name to appear on record*: Francesco Lombardi, Secretary of State of San Pellegrino Romana
Country of origin: The Republic of San Pellegrino Romana
Type of account desired: Premium Bank Account
Initial deposit: $650,000,000 Euros
(If so) What are your goals for investment: Long-Term stable growth, security of assets.
We also are inquiring if we may rent/purchase a section of your vault in which to store some of our country’s hard currency and assets: 10,000 kg of gold, 20,000 kg of silver, 1,000 of platinum, and 10 kg of diamonds.

Thank you,

Francesco Lombardi,
Secretary of State of San Pellegrino Romana
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Akimonad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:52 pm

To: Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft

Greetings,

I represent the First Southwestern Bank of Akimonad, a firm which in recent months has fallen on hard times. As legal advisor to the First Southwestern Bank, I have officially endorsed selling the bank to a more profitable and stable owner, as the firm now teeters on the brink of collapse and faces increasing bank runs. The First Southwestern Bank needs a larger firm to provide liquidity and guarantee deposits, and, as no institution in Akimonad was interested in taking over the firm, I am now looking to foreign institutions. I believe the introduction of Freidlicher banking into Akimonad would provide a competitive advantage over banks currently operating in the country and, due to the nature of the Akimonadi people, be extremely profitable.

First Southwestern Bank has 317 branches spread over nearly two-thirds of the country. All of these branches, as well as all assets, would be transferred to FBG control.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
Basil E. Fawlty, Esq.
Attorney at Law
The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad
Located in Maredoratica · Demonym: Akimonadi

Embassies

Freidlichen
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Freidlichen » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am

To: Client number 617-573-1798 (HII)

We're afraid the first part of your communique was garbled, 617-5732-1798. We could have sworn that you intended to use our banking services for illegal business, but of course, we must be mistaken.

Your request for a numbered account has been accepted.

-Sincerely,
Herman Blau
Minister of Finance

---

To: Francesco Lombardi

Your request for a premium account in FBG has been accepted, Mr. Lombardi. Your hard assets will be stored in our bank vault in Bad Nenndorf.

Please remember that in order to open your account officially, you must travel to a branch of FBG in Freidlichen or abroad and speak to a bank representative.

-Sincerely,
Herman Blau
Minister of Finance

--

To: Basil E. Fawlty, Esq.
Subj: On behalf of the Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft

As international mergers with our banks must pass through the Ministry of Finance, this message is sent on the behalf of the Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft with our approval.

Your offer has been accepted, so long as the Akimonadi government takes note that these 317 branches will pass to the control of the Freidlicher government so as to avoid banking laws in Akimonad. Our secrecy laws only extend as far as our borders do.

-Sincerely,
Herman Blau
Minister of Finance

Akimonad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am

Freidlichen wrote:

To: Basil E. Fawlty, Esq.
Subj: On behalf of the Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft

As international mergers with our banks must pass through the Ministry of Finance, this message is sent on the behalf of the Freidlicher Bankgesellschaft with our approval.

Your offer has been accepted, so long as the Akimonadi government takes note that these 317 branches will pass to the control of the Freidlicher government so as to avoid banking laws in Akimonad. Our secrecy laws only extend as far as our borders do.

-Sincerely,
Herman Blau
Minister of Finance

To: Herman Blau, Minister of Finance, Freidlichen

In Akimonad there are no regulations relating to the establishment of financial businesses that would apply in this situation. As a result, the transaction can go ahead as planned.

Sincerely,
Basil E. Fawlty, Esq.
Attorney at Law
The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad
Located in Maredoratica · Demonym: Akimonadi

Embassies

Van Luxemburg
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Van Luxemburg » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 am

From: Hans Schmidt, Alzetteboulevard 114, 87130 VC Bëlsdref, LUXEMBOURG (L), Van Luxemburg
To: Ministry of Finance, Freidlichen

Dear Sir,

In recent times, I have made large amounts of money, thanks to my function at one of the larger players in the automotive sector. However, with this amount of money currently being held by several Van Luxemburger banks, I am afraid that my money is not as safe as I wanted it to be, seeing that these banks are subject to the national economic situation. I therefore wish to move a substantial amount of my financial assets to Freidlichen. However, absolute secrecy is preferred, meaning that I wish to open a numbered account. I hope to visit Freidlichen soon, while returning from a business trip. Having read your brochure, I have decided to forward this form, in order for me to be able to open the account immediately when I land in Freidlichen.

Name to appear on record: Hans Schmidt
Country of origin: The Grand Duchy of Van Luxemburg
Type of account desired: Numbered Freidlicher Account.
Initial deposit: $3 billion dollars
Are we allowed to invest the money: No, I'd prefer to not have my money invested for the first several years.

As this numbered account will be opened, I hope to transfer several billion dollars every year, coming from several banks in locations around the world, as I have accounts with several other banks.

Hoping to have sufficiently informed you,

Sincerely,
Hans Schmidt.

Home address:
Alzetteboulevard 114
87130 VC Bëlsdref
LUXEMBOURG (L)
Van Luxemburg

(OOC: I might or might not use this in a RP soon. Let's say this money does not come from bonuses, or from his regular salary.)
Last edited by Van Luxemburg on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 am

By:Emperor Alexander VI Romanov

I am interested in opening an account in your highly respectable bank,these are all from my personal treasury.

Name to appear on record*:Emperor Alexander VI Romanov
Country of origin:The empire of Jbeil
Type of account desired:Premium Freidlicher Account
Initial deposit:13,5 million dollars
(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money:Yes
(If so) What are your goals for investment:grow my personal savings

I also wish to deposit 40 gold bars,20 gold bars and my wife's necklace The Blue Fountain.

And I hope you would consider opening some branches in the empire of Jbeil.
Last edited by Jbeil on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

San Pellegrino Romana
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Anarchy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm

I will visit your country immediately in order to deposit our assets. Also, is there a possibility that you may open several branches, maybe 10-20 in The Republic of San Pellegrino Romana?

Thank you,

Francesco Lombardi,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs of San Pellegrino Romana
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program | The Stonewall Alliance
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Tyrrin
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tyrrin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm

To: The Freidlichen Minister of Finance

Tyrrin does not have a very good banking system, and we wish to have a source of money to turn to in hard times. We feel that this bank account would be a good investment.

We would also appreciate it if you would open one branch in our capital city, Tyrrin. It would be located in the Forzenhaffer Building in the North District. It is in a highly secure location, and the building is quite impressive looking.

Would it be possible for not only the Minister of Finance at the time, but also the Grand Emperor and his Commanders to be able to access the account?

*Name to appear on record: Ubaldo Foemay, Minister of Finance
*Country of origin: Tyrrin
*Initial deposit: 100,000,000 USD
*Are we allowed to invest the money: Yes
*What are your goals for investment: We want our government to have a source of money to turn to in times of crisis. Our banks are not very good, and this also fosters good international relationships.

Thank You,
Ubaldo Foemay
Minister of Finance

Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justorica » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Name to appear on record*: Justori Bronzeg, President of Justorica
Country of origin:Justorica
Type of account desired: The numbered account,
Initial deposit: 86,853,405,734.00,All of Justorica's national funds. We will be basiclly making Freidlicher bank our nations Treasury. I hope you enjoy our 86 billion dollar account.

(If applicable) Are we allowed to invest the money: You are only allowed to use th money to pay the one time fee for the account ONCE

(If so) What are your goals for investment:To pay the one time account fee.

Also, we would like to offer Freidlicher banks the one time offer to open a bank in Justorica's pristine capital, Justori, right between the Justorica Presidential Housing, and the National Hall. In case Justorica is ever under attack, all employees in the bank ( shall you choose to open one there.) can choose to stay in the Presidential defense bunker, or come with President Justori on a military chopper to a remote nation, or to Freidlichen if you want. Attacks rates are little to none.
Last edited by Justorica on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freidlichen
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Freidlichen » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 pm

To: Client number 1187-632-9182 (Hans Schmidt)
Subj: Establishment of bank account.

Your request for a meeting with FBG officials and the opening of a numbered account has been accepted, client 1187-632-9182. Rest assured that your hard-earned, legally obtained money will be safe and secure within our banking system. Representitives of FBG and the Freidlicher government will await your arrival at Altenberg International Airport.

-Until then,

Herman Blau
Minister of Finance

OOC: Sure, absolutely. Sorry about not replying to everyone else, but I'm a bit strapped for time. I'll get to all of you eventually.

Parilisa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Parilisa » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 am

TO: Ministry of Finance, Freidlichen
FROM: Nathaniel Klein, President (nathanielklein@gov.par)

Dear Mr Blau,

The Republic of Parilisa has for a long time been an admirer of the security and fine reputation of your banking system, although we have not yet established an account with you. However, we know that your discretion and abilities will be of great service to us in the request we have to offer you.

We wish to secure a loan from your bank for USD$20.5 billion, which will be used to purchase production rights from a major international arms producer. You can be assured that there is nothing unethical and nothing shady about this deal, and the loan will be paid back to the bank over a period of 10 years.

I look forward to receiving correspondence from you.

Sincerely,
President Nathaniel Klein

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade