NATION

PASSWORD

Pratt & Ronn Oil - Fueling Your World

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Pratt & Ronn Oil - Fueling Your World

Postby ViZion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:12 am

Pratt & Ronn Oil is now part of the Astyria Corporation family. Please visit our new website here!

This storefront is closed.

p r a t t +& +r o n n +o i l

fueling your world

Pratt & Ronn Oil is the second largest oil
Corporate Partners

Estimated Recoverable Reserves

Major Clients
company in ViZion, supplying Silver Mark Gas and Shoreline Fuel, ViZion's second and third largest gas stations. We have teamed up with Energizia to begin expanding our products globally, understanding that the current global economic is in the midst of an implosive upheaval and the oil industry in particular has taken a massive hit with one of the industries top producers ceasing its exports due to war.

We understand that it is imperative for the global economy that oil prices be stabilized immediately so that business - and life itself - can continue along without uncertainty and dramatic price hikes that we are already beginning to see with competitors. Entering the global marketplace, we can assist in a quicker restabilization of prices, and at Pratt & Ronn Oil, we know that is a requirement on our behalf. As such, we are happy to announce that Pratt & Ronn Oil, in conjunction with Energizia, is launching globally.

Dedicated To Protecting Our Planet!

At Pratt & Ronn Oil, our dedication to service our customers and the world does not stop at your oil and fueling needs. We are dedicated to protecting the environment, keeping Planet Earth clean and beautiful for generations to come. That is why we are all about sustainable, earth-friendly practices. Planting trees. And cleaning up our backyards. Because this is not just your and my planet - is our childrens and grand childrens planet.

Product Guide

• Crude Oil
    $32 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Gasoline
    $52 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Diesel
    $52 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Jet Fuel Type A-1
    $279.30 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type A-1 has a flash point higher than 38 °C (100 °F), with an autoignition temperature of 210 °C (410 °F). This means that the fuel is safer to handle than traditional avgas.
  • Jet Fuel Type A
    $249.93 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type A has a higher freezing point than Jet Fuel Type A-1 (−40 °C vs −47 °C for Jet A-1), and the highly recommended addition of an anti-static additive.
  • Jet Fuel Type B
    $342.58 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type B is meant for cold climates, however is much more dangerous to handle due to its composition. As such, it is extremely rare for use outside cold climates. A blend of approximately 30% kerosene and 70% gasoline, it is known as wide-cut fuel. It has a very low freezing point of -60 degrees Celsius and a low flash point as well.

Ordering Center

Code: Select all
[b]ORDERING FORM[/b]
[i]Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization:[/i]

[b]Crude Oil[/b]
[ [i]Quantity of Barrels[/i]:  ]
[ [i]Recurring[/i]: Y/N ] [ Not Applicable | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[b]Gasoline[/b]
[ [i]Recurring[/i]: Y/N ] [ Not Applicable | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[b]Diesel Fuel[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type A-1[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type A[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type B[/b]

Expansion Program

We are interested in expanding our petroleum collection into your nation. We offer benefits to your nation, such as a percentage back on sales from oil collected in your nation and lower oil prices to your nation and companies. If such benefits interest you, please fill out the form to apply.

[b]EXPANSION APPLICATION[/b]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels:[/i]
[i]Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable:[/i] On-Shore | Off-Short | Deep Sea

Contact Us!

If you are looking to contact us, please do so with the form below!

[b]CONTACT FORM[/b]
[i]Contact's Business/Organization/Government Name:[/i]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Subject:[/i]
[i]Message:[/i]

Pratt & Ronn Oil is a Division of Armaj Heavy Industries.
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 17 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 am

To whom it may concern

Diamond Star are willing to offer a 20% discount on products you purchase, given that varous fuel suppliers coming out of Gholgoth are unable to supply right now, their vehicles unable to be filled as the refined fuel is not being delivered, therefore Diamond Star is in an advantageous position to sell to P&RO fuels inc.

if you wish to order
please visit www.diamondstar.ice

yours sincerely
Ri'an Kymar
Sales, Diamond Star Automotive
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:13 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: HM Marina Ingle, Queen of the MSR of IdM, Weisse Taube of Kristallmeer
Full Nations Name: The Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 2.5 million
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore | Off-Shore | Deep Sea x

I look forward to doing business with you.
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Yves Porcleam, Non-renewable Resource Minister Of The Max Empire
Full Nations Name: The Maxian Empire of The Max Empire
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: Unknown, A reservoir of at leas 3 Billion barrels has been found in The Tundra in the North. Large reservoirs of unknown volum in the South, in the Rainforest.
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore x| Off-Short ( Must see Saftey record first) | Deep Sea( Must see Saftey record first)

Please PM me for the marked things.
Last edited by Max Empire on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 pm

OOC: About to head out, both approved. To be edited to IC later today.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 am

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Philip McCarthy
Home Nation: Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Maltropian Cargo International

Diesel Fuel
[ Quantity of Barrels: 100,000,000]
[ Recurring: Y ] [ Quarterly ]

[OOC: Making the storefront for this atm; needed a provider and thought "Why not ViZion?" :p ]

EDIT: I don't know what I was thinking with five million.
Last edited by Maltropia on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am

HM Marina Ingle,

Thank you for reaching out to us! While it is a very small reserve, unless mistyped, we will gladly expand into The Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes for the 2.5 million barrels!

Thank you,

Harmon Gioval
Executive of Oil Collecting
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:49 am

Yves Porcleam,

We have sent our records over to you. I do hope they are acceptable for your nation. We are glad you are willing to allow us to expand into your nation, and will begin surveying for the best locations.

Thank you,

Harmon Gioval

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 am

Philip McCarthy,

Thank you for contacting us! We look forward to serving your needs. We will happily provide you with 100,000,000 barrels of diesel fuel every quarter! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, or if your demand for fuel changes.

Thank you,

Jeff Conur
Sr. Sales Executive

(Founded June 14, 2003)

The New Lowlands
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Lowlands » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Expansion Application
Filed by the Office of Internal Affairs.

Application:
Contact Name: The Office of Internal Affairs, Federal Government.
Full Nations Name: The United Federation of the New Lowlands
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: Estimates range from 350 million to 500 million recoverable barrels. Official government investigations indicate the number is around 472 million recoverable barrels in the Celebes Sea.
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore [ ] | Off-Shore [x] | Deep Sea [x]

Please feel free to contact the Office with any questions or remarks.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Maltropian Cargo International

Delivering Everything, Everywhere, All the Time

Maltropian Cargo International Head Office
Corcaigh Nua, Mumhan,
Maltropia

Dear sir,
Maltropian Cargo International wishes to inquire whether Pratt & Ronn Oil would like to become an official corporate partner. MCI is about to commence international operations, and we believe that partnership with a world leader in the oil industry would benefit both us and you greatly. Please let us know your opinion of this proposition.
Regards,
Philip McCarthy
Chief Executive Officer
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Office of Internal Affairs,

Hello and thank you for contacting us! We have reviewed your application, and have approved it for expansion. We will begin shortly to survey for the best locations to begin our operations. This will prove to be of great benefit for your nation and its people.

Thank you,

Jeff Conur
Sr. Sales Executive

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Philip McCarthy,

I would like to thank you for your interest in partnering with Pratt & Ronn Oil. I have spoken with our board, and we believe this could potentially be of great benefit for both companies. I would be happy to hear out what you would like from us in this partnership.

Thank you!

George Figgs
President, P&RO

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Maltropian Cargo International

Corcaigh Nua, Mumhan,
Maltropia

Dear sir,
As partners, Maltropian Cargo International would agree to acquire its fuel solely from Pratt & Ronn Oil, who would offer favourable prices to MCI or other such benefits. Furthermore, MCI would be willing to provide transportation of your shipments at greatly reduced prices, enabling you to cut your own losses. Both firms would advertise the other, benefiting us both tremendously.

I hope this offer is a tenable one.
Regards,
Philip McCarthy
Chief Executive Officer

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Philip McCarthy,

This sounds like an ideal setup, especially as we ramp up international sales. Having the agreement of the board, I would like to inform you that our decision is to approve this proposal

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I know this will greatly benefit both of our companies!

George Figgs
President, P&RO

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 pm

ViZion wrote:HM Marina Ingle,

Thank you for reaching out to us! While it is a very small reserve, unless mistyped, we will gladly expand into The Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes for the 2.5 million barrels!

Thank you,

Harmon Gioval

It was not a typo. Although it is a very small reserve, it is all that we have, and we appreciate your willingness to expand!
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:43 pm

HM Marina Ingle,

Thank you for clarifying that information!

Harmon Gioval

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Corcaigh Nua, Mumhan,
Maltropia

Dear sir,
It is a pleasure to be contacting Pratt & Ronn Oil, our most highly-regarded supplier, again at this time with the intent of altering our current supply contract. As it stands, under our current agreement we receive the total sum of 100 million barrels quarterly. We wish to receive, instead, 46 million barrels every month. I hope this alteration to our contract is acceptable, and I look forward to hearing from you shortly

Thank you for your assistance.
Regards,
Philip McCarthy
Chief Executive Officer

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Philip McCarthy,

Philip, it is always a pleasure hearing from you! I am actually planning a great month-long retreat to my island in the Pacific with a small cadre of friends. It would be a pleasure if you and Mrs. McCarthy would join us - these sort of retreats are indeed a rare and wonderful thing, and one a hard working man as yourself deserves!

As for your request, we are happy to accommodate your growing needs! I will change your information to 46 million barrels monthly. I should inform you of a $0.43/barrel discount is applied should you reach 55 million barrels per month. Once your growth requires that, please let me know as I would love to provide you with that discount rewarding your business and growth!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

George Figgs
President, P&RO

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Maltropia
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Corcaigh Nua, Mumhan,
Maltropia

Dear sir,
I have thank you for your invitation, George. Marie and I would be delighted to accept and to join you on your holiday. I would appreciate it if you'd send me the planned dates so I can prepare for my absence. We can't let MCI collapse while I'm away!

It's good to see your willingness to accommodate our need for expansion. I wish our current services were extensive enough that we'd be able to avail of the discount, but hopefully in the near future we will reach that level of demand.

Thank you once again. It is always a delight to deal with our esteemed partner.

Regards,
Philip McCarthy
Chief Executive Officer
Last edited by Maltropia on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 am

Philip McCarthy,

Hello Philip! I would like to touch base with you to see how we are doing with covering your needs, or if your needs have changed - growing or diminishing need for our oil. If it is growing, I would like to try and move you into the next price discount tier, at 55 million barrels per month. That will get you a very large discount of $0.43 per barrel.

George Figgs
President, P&RO

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Royale Philippines
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

"The Queen asks of and lets.."

Postby Royale Philippines » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:45 pm

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Sheezuka Platoon
Full Nations Name: the Constitutional Monarchy of Royale Philippines
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 200 Billion
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore & Off-Short
The Republic of the Philippines
President: Herbet Mata Castellanos
Vice President: Camil Saavedra Ceja

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Sheezuka Platoon,

Hello and thank you for contacting us! We have reviewed your application, and have approved it for expansion. We will begin shortly to survey for the best locations to begin our operations. This will prove to be of great benefit for your nation and its people.

Thank you,

Jeff Conur
Sr. Sales Executive

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Trellin
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:09 am

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Fleet Admiral Mokhra Er'hani
Home Nation: Grand Sidereal Monarchy of Trellin
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Trellinese Navy of the Sidereal Crown

Crude Oil
[ Quantity of Barrels: 5,000,000 ]
[ Recurring: Y/N ] [ Not Applicable | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[OOC: This is the stuff that's going to be blown up today, so pretend it was ordered a while back. ;) ]

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Kaiser Hans Jerkov II
Full Nations Name: The Principality of Romberg
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 12500000
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore | *Off-Shore* | Deep Sea

We are currently offering a price of $20 per barrel, a low price. Feel free to negotiate. Military technology can also be used in exchange for the oil instead of cold currency.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade