NATION

PASSWORD

Suiram Cutlery: Forks, Knives, Spoons... (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Poram Companies
Secretary

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Suiram Cutlery: Forks, Knives, Spoons... (Open)

Postby Poram Companies » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:27 am

SUIRAM CUTLERY: FORKS, KNIVES, SPOONS...
1. Information and News
2. List of Products
3. Forms and Discounts

Introduction

When you go to a restaurant, you do not only want to eat good food, but you also take into account little details like music, design and cutlery. In order to improve your experience, Suiram Cutlery was created in Countriopia, in a time when everybody made their one forks and spoons, and has been the most important company, surviving to lots of crisis. It was founded at that time by George Suiram, and his descendants have been at the charge of CEO since then, with no exception. Finally, Benedict Suiram, today is the CEO of this great Company.

In the old times, George Suiram was a poor farmer from Northwest Countriopia who saw that some people used rudimentary stone-made objects to cut meat, so he started thinking how he could improve that. After thousand of tries, he finally found a stone material which was ideal, it was sharp and cut easily all kinds of materials. Soon, he realised that it needed something in order not to cut himself, so he added some wood. That is how the first Suiram knife was made. Then, he started selling them, and he created a small factory. Today, we can see 10 of the first Suiram knives at the Cutlery Museum, in our first factory.

Then, the Industrial Revolution arrived, so lots of steel was produced, and his granddaughter, Sue Suiram, realised it was even better than the others, so she bought some steel and started to try it until she found the perfect proportion of carbon and iron and other materials, in order to make it stainless. Nowadays, we use it with very little changes, which proves its spectacular quality.

Finally, we have arrived to the 21st century, there is a lot of technology, which we use, but our original, innovative spirit has not changed, it remains the same. That way, we have arrived as the most important cutlery company in Countriopia, and we expect to expand internationally, so we can be one of the best in the world.

Why should you choose Suiram?

There are plenty of reasons to choose us, like:
  • We are the oldest company in Countriopia, so it has a lot of tradition.
  • According to Countriopia Today, it is also the best company of all types of cutlery in Countriopia.
  • In a recent study, our cutlery was named as the most elegant in Countriopia.
  • The most international brand of Countriopia, Countriopian Hotels, trusts in us.

Actualizations and News

• 19/06/12 - Storefront Created
  • 20/06/12 - Actualised with more forms and discounts. Actualised with more information.
  • 21/06/12 - Created history.
  • 25/06/2012 - Thanks to the Bureau of improvement of NS Business and Anemos Major, improve.
  • 26/06/2012 - Steadily improving! New logo.
  • 24/09/2012 - Actualised list of customers

List of customers:
  • Countriopian Hotels (Countriopia)
  • Sophie von Steuven (Insel des Mondes)

List of factories:
  • Countriopia: 2 (Citiopia)

List of branches:
  • Countriopia: 10 (In main cities)

A Poram Company
OoC notes: Please help me with the prices. I made an estimation, but I think that there may be some which are not correct. Also, if you want another product, ask for it, put an approximate price, and a photo, and if you have a better photo of our products, please let us put it. Any orthographic errors I may have, please tell me. Thank you very much.
Last edited by Poram Companies on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
Please note that I am a company from Countriopia
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

1. Information and News
2. List of Products
3. Forms and Discounts

List of Products

Spoons:

• Soup spoon of stainless steel. Normal Spoon. When you want to cook at home, you do not only want your spoons to be enough, but you need them to be good, so they can be cleaned easily, and they do not break in a year or two. So, with Suiram Soup Spoons, you have a warranty of 10 years. If it breaks in that time, then, we will replace it for free! Also, we believe that your satisfaction is our goal, so you can give us your opinion about this incredible product. Furthermore, they only cost 4 USD/dozen.

• Soup Spoon of sterling silver. Imagine you are at a restaurant. You want soup, but when it is served, you see it comes with a usual, steel spoon. You may think that the restaurant is not good, it is quite expensive. To solve these problems comes this. It is a greater quality spoon, made from a metal which is admired globally, silver, with some elements which make it an alloy, sterling silver. They come specially designed for today's life, today's needs, they are needed at nearly every meal where it can be used now, with nouvelle cuisine and other ways of cooking. This kind of spoons also has a 10 years warranty, as we completely trust in our products, and has an estimated lifetime of more than 100 years, and they are used at lots of restaurants in Countriopia. Because of its amazing properties, it costs more, 24 USD/six (Image unavailable)

• Teaspoons. It is teatime, and you have invited some people. They want to take tea and pastries, ad you serve them, with teaspoons. Suddenly, you realize that your spoons look strange, they are different. You do not want to serve your friends with that cutlery, but you have. That would not have happened if you had used Suiram Teaspoons, which resist more than others, and are always nearly perfect. They cost 3/4 of others (3 USD/dozen; 18 USD/six)

• Tablespoons. Tablespoons are among the most important kinds of spoons, they are used to measure, and they contain the biggest amount of liquid. If you need them, we provide them. They cost 3/2 others (6 USD/dozen, 36 USD/six) (Image unavailable)

Forks:

• Meat Fork or Table Fork of Stainless Steel. Meat needs a special fork, and we provide it. You might be bored of using other kinds of forks to eat meat, but Suiram gives you a solution. At every meeting, there is some meat, and this kind of cutlery gets used easily, breaking, but our great quality forks resist more than others, and they only cost 10 USD/dozen.

• Meat Fork or Table Fork of sterling silver. 30 USD/six
  • Fish Fork. Fish is one of the delicious food that sea provides, and to be eaten, it needs a special fork that adapts to it, so it does not have to be adapted to the fork. The same prices. (Image unavailable)

Knives:
  • Table Knife of Stainless Steel. 4 USD/dozen

• Meat Knife of Stainless Steel, sharper than the first. 10 USD/dozen. (Image unavailable)
  • Fish Knife of Stainless Steel or Silver. It is not sharp. 10 USD/dozen, 60 USD/six. (Image Unavailable)
  • Bread Knife of Stainless Steel. It is bigger than others. 4 USD/unit
  • Cheese knife. It is especially designed to cut cheese. 6 USD/ six
  • Butter knife of stainless steel or silver. It is not exactly a knife, it is used to serve butter, as its name says. 6 USD/six 36 USD/six

Complete Cutlery:
  • Stainless Steel: one of each, total price: 60 USD
  • Mainly silver: 240 USD
Last edited by Poram Companies on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

1. Information and News
2. List of Products
3. Forms and Discounts

Forms
You can use these forms or a Communiqué. I prefer the second one, but with this information.
Customers:
Code: Select all
Name of company/client:
Nation of company/client:
What do you want to buy?:
Do you have any comment? (optional):
Why did you came to us? (optional):

Providers:
Name of company:
What do you provide?:
Do you use toxic chemicals?:
Does it contain a detectable amount of radiactivity?:
Do you use slaves?:
Do you use child labour?:
Cost of material you provide?(use Metric system, please):

Long term customers:
Name of company/client:
Nation of company/client:
What do you want to buy and how often?:
Do you have any comment? (optional):
Why did you came to us? (optional):

Establishment of factories:
Name of nation:
Number of workers in the factory:
Average salary in the nation(monthly):
ACO of a balanced diet for 1 person, that is enough vitamins and minerals, and a good amount of food:
Average number of people in a family:
Average number of workers in a family:
Place/s of the factory/ies:

Establishment of branches:
Name of nation:
Number of branches:
Population of nation:

Discounts
There are discounts for bulk orders and clients who have bought here. These are for bulk orders:
  • 100-999: 5% of total cost
  • 1000-9999: 10% of total cost
  • 10000-49999: 15% of total cost
  • 50000-99999: 20% of total cost
  • 100000-infinity: 25% of total cost
And for loyal customers:
  • 5-9: 5% of cost with other discounts
  • 10-24: 10% of cost with other discounts
  • 25-infinity: 15% of cost with other discounts
Last edited by Poram Companies on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Reserved for future expansion
Last edited by Poram Companies on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Poram Companies » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 am

Reserved for future expansion
Last edited by Poram Companies on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Insel des Mondes
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 am

To Benedict Suiram, CEO
I am interested in buying cutlery from you. You seem to be the best manufacturer around!

Name of company/client: Sophia von Steuven
Nation of company/client: Insel des Mondes
What do you want to buy?: 10 complete, sterling-silver sets, for a total price of $2400.\

Thank you.
Sophia von Steuven
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Insel des Mondes
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Poram Companies » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:51 am

To: Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Insel des Mondes

Dear Miss von Steven,

Thank you very much for trusting in Suiram Cutlery for providing your sterling-silver sets, we are glad to see that our work has been appreciated by you. As you may know, we are the most important producer in Countriopia, and we provide 1st quality cutlery.

We are glad to tell you that your application has been APPROVED without any kind of doubt, so you will receive your 10 sets at a total cost of 2400 $ in one NS week or less.

Waiting for you to return,

Benedict Suiram, CEO of Suiram Cutlery

Insel des Mondes wrote:To Benedict Suiram, CEO
I am interested in buying cutlery from you. You seem to be the best manufacturer around!

Name of company/client: Sophia von Steuven
Nation of company/client: Insel des Mondes
What do you want to buy?: 10 complete, sterling-silver sets, for a total price of $2400.\

Thank you.
Sophia von Steuven
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Insel des Mondes
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Poram Companies
Secretary

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Poram Companies » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 pm

What do you think of this image?
I created it with inkscape in order to improve the storefornt. If you like it or dislike it, please comment, and take into account that I'm not very good at this. If you approve it, then I'll try to make some more.
Suiram Cutlery
Countriopian Hotels

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade