NATION

PASSWORD

Armoured Vehicles Catalogue (Karlberg Industries AB)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Eslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Armoured Vehicles Catalogue (Karlberg Industries AB)

Postby Eslovakia » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:12 pm

The Panzarvagn 1 has been involved in the following Combat operations:

* Operation Rubicon
Operator(s): Eslovakian Ground Force

Price per unit: $5,900,000
Last edited by Eslovakia on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden
Birkaine wrote:Idiots who are not only aware of their idiocy but hell bent on keeping it regardless of how much disruption they cause deserve to eat a dick
Birkaine wrote:How about we have a thread that's just about some guy getting a back alley handjob from a New Delhi whore but we write it in such technical and obtuse language that the mods won't notice? First one to get banned loses.

Birkaine wrote:Are you seriously trying to turn this into a conversation on whether or not you're a human?
2QTBSTR8 ~ oHai thar! ~ I'm Bisexual, for LGBT rights and this is how I live my life regardless of other peoples opinions.
If you support LGBT rights, feel free to add this to your signature ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:51 pm

The Panzarvagn 1 has been involved in the following Combat operations:

* Operation Rubicon
Operator(s): Eslovakian Ground Force

Price per unit: $6,100,000
Last edited by Eslovakia on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden
Birkaine wrote:Idiots who are not only aware of their idiocy but hell bent on keeping it regardless of how much disruption they cause deserve to eat a dick
Birkaine wrote:How about we have a thread that's just about some guy getting a back alley handjob from a New Delhi whore but we write it in such technical and obtuse language that the mods won't notice? First one to get banned loses.

Birkaine wrote:Are you seriously trying to turn this into a conversation on whether or not you're a human?
2QTBSTR8 ~ oHai thar! ~ I'm Bisexual, for LGBT rights and this is how I live my life regardless of other peoples opinions.

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 am

Price per unit (Base Model): $3,900,000
Price per unit (Pztb-1 C-RAM): $4,590,000
Price per unit (Pztb-1 ATDRC): $5,500,000
Last edited by Eslovakia on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden

Eslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eslovakia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 am

Price per unit (OMS-A): $6,900,000

Please present order to the main storefront please, thank you
Last edited by Eslovakia on Wed May 22, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Some good info on Sweden

Return to Global Economics and Trade