NATION

PASSWORD

The 'R' Fighter Series - The Asterozoa, Fregata, & Orcinus

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

The 'R' Fighter Series - The Asterozoa, Fregata, & Orcinus

Postby Neucom INC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:56 pm

OOC: Late MT/PMT Technology. ;)

NOTE/DISCLAIMER - I do not own these images or information; they are stored in the public domain and are the material of Namco, concerning the game called Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere. This is for promotional and recreational RP purposes as an NS storefront that shows the content of regular military product drawn from fiction. The Incorporated States Of Neucom INC itself, draws in and out from pure inspiration from the AC franchise, and wishes not to defile its name, as it is one of the most prominent brands of video games ever fabricated on the Earth.

IC:

Neucom Aviation Department GE&T Thread

"Making the impossible, possible."

Neucom INC and its privatized military fighting force, the NEU (Neucom Emergency Unit), have finally announced to the whole region Insane Alvin and the rest of the world to the completion of the development concerning export variants of its already world-renowned R-201 Asterozoa, the YR-302 Fregata, and the R-211 Orcinus, advanced ground attack aircraft. The 'R' Fighter Series, is a sleek family of Radical (henceforth, the obvious name) 21st Century, Generation Five military aircraft with revolutionary features, design, and performance; all developed by the industries and resources attained by Neucom.

Creamy Incorporated
"Quality over quantity."

Creamy Incorporated (Christantle)

Mercury Defense Industries
"Problems of tommorow, solved today."

Mercury DI (Kharsus)
OPEN! :)
Last edited by Neucom INC on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
HOSTILE TAKEOVER - NEW WORLD ORDER
WIP Factbook Thread - Corporate Economic Report
We like bombs, cash, sushi, planes, lasers, computers, aggressiveness, & insanity.
NEUCOM INC - POWER FOR LIFE ® - "Making the impossible, possible."
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
Neucom INC wrote:NINJA'D.
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:15 pm

The R-201 Asterozoa - $475,000,000 NSD Unit Cost

Specific Features, History, And Background R&D

The R-201 Asterozoa was first created by a group of combat plane design submitters working for the Aviation Department in AD 2031. As part of the already alarming yet successful accounts of Radical fighters rolling off the production lines, for use by the NEU and global air forces, the Asterozoa was a revolutionary concept. Instead of a singular canopy in the traditional Generation Five aircraft common in the era, another one was added, and the designers thought it to be more attractive to add another H-MS/T4 fuselage to support the second cockpit; thus, this split created more weapon payload space in the undercarriage, where landing gears usually were located. The aircraft's body armor is composed of tungsten carbide-titanium alloy plates that are coated by an orthorhombic boron exoskeleton, as it is primarily supposed to be a rather large craft that flies low-altitude anti-ground sorties, which is a dangerous task to undergo by pilots of any caliber. But the ability to take in more punishment from armor-penetrating rounds or AA missiles contributes to more weight and less speed, so the answer to that issue is to increase the overall speed with a lightweight engine and afterburner system that uses less fuel over a long period of time. The solution was to incorporate a C-Cycle Variant 14.0 Engine into the R-201's power plant; it dramatically increased the aircraft's top speed to a stunning final number of Mach 1.9, much to the Aviation Department's liking. Wing parts already extensively used in the air forces of the NEU were added, such as the AdvAct (Advanced Actuator) aileron and the T-Tab/400F trimtab stability increaser; the back fins of the Asterozoa were manufactured as a sleek curvature that is made and pressed out of carbonylated iridium. With the revolutionary design and supports in place for the final draft of the blueprint, but there were still some more items to be contributed into this project. Avionics and computerized systems in both cockpits (left one is for the logistical support pilot, whereas the right is promptly utilized for piloting and fighting of the craft) of the plane included some intriguing concept; the COFFIN System (Connection For Flight Interface) is a type of cockpit where a pilot is inserted into its chassis where they can control the craft with subconscious thought, thus, increasing human capabilities and maneuvers in-flight; the Version Zeta onboard aerial military software in the R-201, is how the pilots of the aircraft get there battlefield advantages of technology - advanced GPS, high performance radar, missiles warning systems, flap controls, landing gear switches, flight-stick(s), and an arms deployment pad. The maximum service ceiling of the ground attack plane is 70,000 feet, and its primary external armaments are composed of the following: 20 500 lb. ANPB-12s (unguided napalm submunitions), 10 200 lb. XAG-M10 (Long-Range Anti-Ground Missiles), 5 GSODRs (bomblet-dispersing rocket pods), & an HC-117 (automatic heavy cannon). Lastly of course, the R-201 Asterozoa has a crew of two, which is already obvious. The Aviation Dept. Chief Bureaucrat, Seth Ambros, and Aviation Dept. Vice Chairman, Geoff L. Vossler, both appreciated the blueprints presented to them; they had the independent work group promoted and they turned in the plans to the CBL Council of The Administration of Warfare. They all loved it, and Neucom had the necessary funds to produce it in late April of 2031. Today, it is heavily implemented by the NEU, although beginning to be foreshadowed by the more advanced and more promising R-211 Orcinus (which this time, can actually defend itself directly against other enemy aircraft). Nonetheless, this is a versatile, moderately expensive, and feared plane among many threats to the world - no matter who they may be.
Last edited by Neucom INC on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We like bombs, cash, sushi, planes, lasers, computers, aggressiveness, & insanity.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 pm

The YR-302 Fregata - $280,000,000 NSD Unit Cost
Special Features/History/Background R&D

The YR-302 Fregata was designed and approved by an official experimental aircraft development team of the Neucom Aviation Dept. of 2019. It is classified as being a hi-tech, supersonic ground attack combat plane. The most amazing technological breakthrough in its features is the Argus - an advanced HUD system that increases battlefield performance against targets of all types linked into the COFFIN System of the plane's inner canopy; this enables the pilot to get a better picture of any scenario, have access the multiple lock-on, provide intelligence, & increase overall finesse in a dogfight. Other electronics include the J/I-7556H, a built-in ECM/ESM transmitter where it can both disrupt enemy communication or tech and enhance allied capabilities to process crucial data; another important piece of equipment is YR-302's Sniper OS (Ostensive Shooter), a deadly system that links itself to the machine gun on the nose, which automatically fires in an accurately straight line of tracers towards an airborne target (once it is locked-on by the aircraft's frontal sensor arrays). Being abnormally hard to maneuveur with, the plane makes up for this disadvantage with its top speed and maximum altitude. A Hydra-D2 engine afterburner package was supplied into its powerplant of four pulse-detonation turbofans, which makes this aircraft revolutionary by design; its speeds astoundingly reached over 1,200 mph at its ceiling of 74,000 ft. The Fregata can carry the following external weapon's payload: 4 750 lb. FA-77Ds (fuel air explosive munitions), 12 235 lb. SRAAMs (short-range air-to-air missiles), 6 GB-L10 (large-sized guided bombs), & a .37C-AMG (high-powered machine gun). The armor of this aircraft is crafted as large, flexible plates of TiAl (titanium aluminide) alloys, tomorrow's version of lightweight and durable aircraft skin. The YR-302's wingspan and fuselage are not entitled to any factory-manufactured parts that have to come seperately off the assembly line, so that means that the plane has its own unique parts, in some contrast to the plane's made in the current era. The Aviation Dept. accepted this blueprint proposal, and dipped into the corporate coffers to produce 120 Fregatas in one month. This high speed attack aircraft of luxury has proven itself in battle many a time throughout the 2020s and 2030s, and it sure will continue on as it becomes an exportable product of Neucom INC.
Last edited by Neucom INC on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

The R-211 Orcinus - $780,000,000 NSD Unit Cost
Special Features/History/Background R&D

Created by an anonymous intern from the country of Remorilunia temporarily working for Neucom the Aviation Department at MegaFloat City, in the course of the duration of the late days of 2041, the R-211 Orcinus was a testament to the glory of Neucom's Radical aircraft lines, and is sure to be remembered throughout the years. This is the first attack craft that rolled off production in Neucom's many autarchic manufactories that had energy weapons; on the proverbial 'mouth' residing under the plane's nose, resides a high-powered plasma/neutron tracer-emitting cannon. Given the genus name of a killer whale, the Orcinus is painted with a black and white color scheme to match the natural colors of the marine mammalian that inspire its very name. This attack craft's power plant consists of a P-Class/144-12 aeon-burning/generating afterburners. What are they? To describe them, private Neucom meteorologists discovered tiny, macromolecular particles in the atmosphere called aeons; after extensive testing and extraordinary results, it was discovered that they can be a self-replicating fuel source for vehicles. Too few of them existed in the atmosphere, however, so scientists built large volcano-look reactors to burn them, then pump them skyward. Why? When an aeon nuclei dies when heated to extreme temperatures in plutonium-soaked stacks, it releases five duplicate copies of the aeon out of the dead body, thus speeding up the production process. It was an astounding discovery of the year 2039, as aerial vehicles around the world shifted their energy to the aeonosphere. Again, the R-211 is a COFFIN System aircraft, and has not much surprising features. Unlike traditional fighters of the day, the aircraft poses customizable pylons and hardpoints and universal arsenal hooks, making it able to carry almost any weapon on the market to date. Most testing of this plane occured around Scion AFB around the Istas Fortress of the plateau areas of Southeast Usea; Aviation Dept. chieves and CBL audiences were gladly approved by its performance and impressiveness, and immediately added it into the NEU's newer lines. Top speeds for this plane reached at Mach 2, and its maximum service celing in altitude totalled to approximately 85,000 feet in the air. Today, this aircraft is the most heavily used ground attack/multirole plane in the NEU reserves and main task forces operating in regions around the globe of the NS Multiverse.
Last edited by Neucom INC on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

- HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ORDER TO NEUCOM INCORPORATED (BELOW) -
Code: Select all
Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?):
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered:
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?):
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?):
Link To NS Economy: [url][/url]
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea):
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other:
Last edited by Neucom INC on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

WE ARE OPEN, FOLKS! 8)

*BUMP*
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 10
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): Yes
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): Yes
Link To NS Economy: Can I just say what my economy is? 30trillion.
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Sea
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: Corporate partners for Creamy Inc.?
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Christantle wrote:Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Yes

TO: Christantle

We will gladly accept, file, and process your orders; we have checked into your NSE, already, and we would like to remind you that we are already corporate partners (look on the first OP post, please). Three ships will be carry each plane package down into your largest ports, and the transactions can be delivered directly. Thank you.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Christantle
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Christantle » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Neucom INC wrote:
Christantle wrote:Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Yes

TO: Christantle

We will gladly accept, file, and process your orders; we have checked into your NSE, already, and we would like to remind you that we are already corporate partners (look on the first OP post, please). Three ships will be carry each plane package down into your largest ports, and the transactions can be delivered directly. Thank you.

Thanks, money wired.
If you insult me, would I care? Should I care? Why should I care? If I do care, I may do something terrible to you, or I'll dropkick you with my fist.
The Official Post Stalker of North Orus

Guide to War
The Roman Republic of Cristantle

Pope of NSG
I am the premier ninja of F7!
If you need help on NS, telegram me and I will give you advice.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 pm

*BUMP*
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Vespid
Secretary

Founded: Sep 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vespid » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 3

Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered:3

Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 2

Link To NS Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconom ... ion=Vespid

Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Land

Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: The Protectorate of Vespid gives gratitude for the quality of previous purchases. We greatly look forward to future products.
Last edited by Vespid on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Vespid wrote:Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 3

Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered:3

Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): yes
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 2

Link To NS Economy: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=vesp ... il=economy

Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Land

Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: The Protectorate of Vespid gives gratitude for the quality of previous purchases. We greatly look forward to future products.

OOC: That's not exactly what I meant by the NSE, but okay? :meh:

IC:

TO: The Protectorate of Vespid's Government
FROM: The Neucom Incorporated Corporate Board of Leadership

We will file your orders for transport, right away, our good friends. You purchase had contains the necessary funds, and a large NEU-guarded caravan will traverse six different countries on the overland routes to deliver the planes to your country's largest air base, and we will look into your online coffers, and make the transaction. Thank you for your trading investments and purchases with Neucom. Good day.
Last edited by Neucom INC on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Triaktium
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Triaktium » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Yes.
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 40
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): No.
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): No.
Link To NS Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Triaktium
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Air & Land.
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: N/A
~ Información Importante ~
- MOST POPULATED NATIONSTATES ACCOUNT OF INSANE ALVIN
- UNDER THE COMMAND OF THE DOMINION OF INSANITARIMA
- 7% OF POPULATION CAPACITY IS MILITARIZED
- HOME PAGE TO TRIAKTIUM
- CURRENTLY A FIRST WORLD MT SOVEREIGN COUNTRY (PMT IN 45 NS YEARS/FT IN 70 NS YEARS)

Remorilunia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Remorilunia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Y
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 15
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): Y
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 21
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): N
Link To NS Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Remorilunia
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Space.
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: Cool, Neucom. ;)

Remorilunia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Remorilunia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 pm

*FREE-BUMP/DOUBLE-POST!*

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Triaktium wrote:Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Yes.
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 40
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): No.
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): No.
Link To NS Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Triaktium
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Air & Land.
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: N/A

TO: The Light Magic Princedom of Triaktium
FROM: The Neucom Incorporated Corporate Board of Leadership

Accepted.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Remorilunia wrote:Orders For The R-201 Asterozoa (Y/N?): Y
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 15
Orders For The YR-302 Fregata (Y/N?): Y
Requested Number Of Units If You Ordered: 21
Orders For The R-211 Orcinus (Y/N?): N
Link To NS Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Remorilunia
Preferred Mode Of Delivery (Air, Space, Land, And/Or Sea): Space.
Any Miscellaneous Questions/Comments/Other: Cool, Neucom. ;)

TO: Remorilunia

Accepted.
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

*BUMP*
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Neucom INC
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neucom INC » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am

*BUMP*
Level - Late MT/PMT
Anartonia wrote:
LOL.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade