NATION

PASSWORD

Lyran Arms

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Afalia
Senator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Afalia » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

TO: Lyran Arms
SUBJECT: Arms Purchases

To Whom It May Concern,

Following our last purchase the Ministry of Security on behalf of the Afalian Army wishes to make a further purchase:

LY23 'Songbird' Anti-material rifle: x200,000-$3 Billion Universal Standard Dollars

For the grand total of: $3 Billion Universal Standard Dollars

The payment for these purchases will be wired upon confirmation. If you have any problems or questions regarding our order please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to using continued excellent quality equipment from Lyran Arms.

Yours sincerely,

The Rt. Hon Alice Cook MP
Secretary of State for Security

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Afalia

Your order for:

200,000x LY23 Songbird

has been approved, for the total cost of 3 billion standard dollars. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Seripheap

Your order for:

11x Marshite Tiger
21x LY7/4072 Cockatrice
9,600,000x Badger
1,000x Enforcer
70 tonnes x Old Regimental Tea

has been approved, for the total cost of 126,000 standard dollars. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Arevenskzy

Your order for:

4x Armored Division Package
4x Mechanized Division Package
2x Artillery Division Package
1x Heavy Mechanized Division Package
1x Heavy Armored Division Package
1x Longsword class
DPRx K45A2 Vandal
DPRx LA-214 Molior
DPRx YA-42 Corsaire
DPRx LY909 Sparrowhawk
DPRx LY21 AHLAR
DPRx LY4A1 Wolfhound

Donation to Damocles: 1.1 trillion standard dollars

has been approved, for the total cost of 4.331 trillion standard dollars. At this time, the LY912 Dragonhawk is only being sold to those nations whom Lyran Arms trusts, but perhaps with time, your nation can join those ranks. Lyran Arms will immediately dispatch all relevant materials, information, and personnel, in order to assist you with your DPR purchases. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Mcnernia

Your order for:

DPRx Pijl class
30x LY912 Dragonhawk

has been PUT ON HOLD, due to lack of pricing information, according to storefront rules. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Tolmakia

At this time, every purchaser of the Dragonhawk must meet the selection criteria put forth by the Lyran Executive Command, due to the immense striking power that the Dragonhawk has been designed for. The Republic of Tolmakia does not meet these standards at the present time. Lyran Arms thanks you for your understanding.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Sheltton
Attaché

Founded: Mar 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheltton » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

I will take 3 LY4046 'Dawnbringer' MaRV FOBS ICBMs
'Psychotic Liberal'
Pro - ~Freedom of Religion~Peace~Choice~Acceptance
Anti - ~ISIS~Homophobia~Bigotry~Minions
Random likes - France~Lady Gaga~Dick

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:24 am

MESSAGE FROM THE TOLMAKIAN REPUBLIC

To: Lyran Arms
Subject: Purchase

We here at the republic understand that, and instead would like to place a small order. We will be purchasing:

• 11 x C-10 'Minotaur' strategic cargo aircraft (NS$ 3,300,000,000)
  • 12 x LY908A (NS$ 1,200,000,000)

A total of NS$ 4,500,000,000 has been calculated, and will be paid. In addition to our current pair of LY908A aircraft, the 14 shall be added for service within our air force to boost our air force capabilities.

Regards, Defense Minister Dan Dhesjoy
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:29 am

Tolmakia

Your order for:

11x C-10 Minotaur
12x LY908A Warhawk

has been approved, for the total cost of 4,500,000,000 standard dollars. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Sheltton

Your order for:

3x LY4046 Dawnbringer

has been denied, for two reasons. The first reason, is that you do not have the security clearance required for this purchase. The second reason, is that you have not stated the cost of your order. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 am

Official Commune of The United Federation of Legendardisch

To: Lyran Arms

The Federation will be making a large order.

• 45x LY912 Dragonhawk (675 Billion NSD)
  • 182x LY908A 'Warhawk' Strike Fighter/Interceptor ( 182.000.000 NSD)
We have calculated a total of 675.182.000.000 NSD.

We believe the Dragonhawk will be a great addition to our arsenal, we will be refitting 5 planes to become refuelers, we believe that a long range refuel plane could project our power even more.

We will also offer you the opportunity to open a manufacturing plant here in Legendardisch.

We hope we could do more business with your company in the future

Sincerely,
The United Federation of Legendardisch

''Prosper into greatness
Maintain the order
Expel into power
Ik Zal Handhaven
De Barbaren Van Shart'ya
In Den Gevlogen Tijd.
''
Last edited by Legendardisch on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 am

Legendardisch

Your order for:

182x LY908A Warhawk

has been approved, for the total cost of 182,000,000 standard dollars. Your request for the Dragonhawk has been denied. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:56 am

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

Legendardisch

Your order for:

182x LY908A Warhawk

has been approved, for the total cost of 182,000,000 standard dollars. Your request for the Dragonhawk has been denied. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

We require to know why the Dragonhawk has been denied, we have searched so long for this kind of plane.

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 am

Legendardisch

Your order for the Dragonhawk has been denied, as your nation does not meet the criteria for the purchase. Given the game-changing nature that the Dragonhawk represents, only trusted nations are being allowed to purchase the Dragonhawk at this time.
National Anthem

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 am

OOC: Is it possible to have a section on the storefront where our endorsements of Lyran Arms, its products and services, can be posted?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 am

Lamoni wrote:From: Lyran Arms-Lamoni

Legendardisch

Your order for the Dragonhawk has been denied, as your nation does not meet the criteria for the purchase. Given the game-changing nature that the Dragonhawk represents, only trusted nations are being allowed to purchase the Dragonhawk at this time.

Legendardisch is a trusted nation and strives for freedom in its region.
Legendardisch never mis uses its weapons
how about this
we buy 10 Dragonhawks of which 5 are to be refitted for being refuelers. this can be done in a Lyras Manufacturing Plant ofcourse.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Legendardisch

Your order is denied. Further orders by you for the Dragonhawk will be ignored. Lyran Arms thanks you for your understanding.
National Anthem

The Greater Luthorian Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Not making an order (although I may in the future for a puppet of mine that I wanna try some RPing with eventually) but I have a few questions regarding prices and your sales policies.

First off, the LY9/M22 Dire Wolf Heavy Tank has two prices listed, NS$32 Million/NS$23 Million so why are the two prices different are the LY9/M22 two different vehicles so radically different that their prices vary by almost $10 million and if so what are the primary differences?

Second the LY9/M22 is level 2 restricted yet the heavy armoured division package which includes those tanks isn't. Is this simply a mistake or a marketing ploy (if you want to buy the restricted vehicle you gotta buy a bunch of other stuff first)?
Imperializt Russia wrote:They told me I could be anything, so I became a razor blade.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:41 pm

We would like to order 300 C-10 Minotaur to be delivered to Pimpistan Port.A total of 900,00,000,000
NS$.Expect more orders in the new future.Have a nice day.No questions asked.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:13 pm

OOC: Out of curiosity, how would one go about entering a formal alliance with Lyras?
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 pm

Ooc: will answer your posts later tonight, am busy, atm.
National Anthem

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:51 am

Wikipedia and Universe

OOC: You would need to talk to Lyras about that.

Pimps Inc

Your order for:

300x C-10 Minotaur

has been approved, for the total cost of 900,000,000,000 standard dollars. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

The Greater Luthorian Empire

OOC: Firstly, the Direwolf has two prices, because there are two different versions of it. One has a CORBEAU main gun, and the other has a high-pressure ETC main gun.

As to the second question, I do not know. I've thought it odd, but i've never gotten around to asking Lyras about that. I guess tha tI should.

Allanea

OOC: I shall ask Lyras about this for you. More than that, I can't do.
National Anthem

Albion Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Albion Islands » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:14 am

To Lyran Arms
From Albion Islands Defence Force

RE : Arms Purchase

The Albion Islands Defence Force wish to purchase the following items:

2 x Heavy Armour DIvision Packages @ $9 billion = $18 billion
2 x Artillery Division Packages @ $7 billion = $14 billion
2 x Heavy Mechaised Division Package @ $15 billion = $30 billion
12 x Hatchet Class Frigates (6xGP, 2xMedical, 2xRadar,2xMinelayer) @ $960 million = $11.529 billion
3 x Kazatlan Class Amphibious Assault Ships @ $1.5 billion = $4.5 billion

Total = $78,029,000,000 NSD
Last edited by Albion Islands on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:12 am

OOC: Ok, I was just wondering in case there was a pack he started or some sort of treaty one has to sign which had its own thread floating around. He once mentioned in a post that he was "picky" about alliances, but he didn't elaborate further.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007

Postby Holy Marsh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:40 am

The Grand Theocracy is undergoing an overhul of its naval forces and as such has ordered the following from her allies in Lyran Arms:

25 x Longsword
30 x James Lawrence Carriers
750 x Battleaxe Cruisers
1,250 Hatchet Frigates
350 x Anubis Arsenal Ships
700 x Piji Arsenal Ships

For a total of $36.42 trillion. Marsh Bless.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Postby Lamoni » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:00 am

Holy Marsh

Your order for:

25x Longsword
30x James Lawrence class Carrier
750x Battleaxe class Cruiser
1,250x Hatchet class Frigate
350x Anubis class Arsenal Ship
700x Pijl class Arsenal Ship

has been approved, for the total cost of 36.42 trillion standard dollars. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.

Wikipedia and Universe

OOC: No specific treaty that i'm aware of, no. Lyras simply decides for himself who he wants to be allied to, as far as i'm aware.

Albion Islands

Your order for:

2x Heavy Armor Division Package
2x Artillery Division Package
2x Heavy Mechanized Division Package
12x Hatchet class Frigate
3x Kazatlan class Amphibious Assault Ship

has been approved, for the total cost of 78,029,000,000 standard dollars. Further, all Hatchet class frigates can be made into any configuration at any time, with but a change of modules. Lyran Arms thanks you for your valued custom.
National Anthem

Rawlincia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rawlincia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:06 am

Rawlincia wrote:From- Will Rawlens, the Presidential Overlord of Rawlincia
To- Lyran arms

We would like to purchase
12x (3 of each subtype) LY908 'Warhawk' Strike Fighter/Interceptor approximate price 1 billion
20xLY912 'Dragonhawk' Superheavy Nuclear-powered Supersonic Strategic Bomber- 300 billion

We have began diplomatic relations with Yohannes, so I am wondering if I have acquited security clearance. If not I was wondering how can I get it.
I am a proud Christian.
Proud Founder of the Christian Liberty Alliance
Pro-Christianity, Conservative, Military
Neutral- Capitalism, LEGAL Immigration
Anti- Religion, Liberalism, Gay Marriage,Veganism,Socialism,Communism, Illegal Immigration
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
IATA Member
Founding member of the Kratos Alliance.

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 pm

The Republic of Valdiu would like to acquire:

500 LY4 MBT (5,500,000,000)
50 LY6 Werewolf AG/TD (1,000,000,000)
750 LY7 (7,500,000,000)
50 LY7/222 (1,000,000,000)
25 LY300 and 25 LY7/4072 (350,000,000)
500 LY7/366 (4,000,000,000)
One million LY23 Songbirds (15,000,000,000)
One million AY144L AR (1,500,000,000)
One million L45TS (380,000,000)

which, by our calculations, should come out to about $36,230,000,000NS.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:22 pm

We would like to order 30 LY912 'Dragonhawk' Superheavy Nuclear-powered Supersonic Strategic Bomber to be delivered to Pimpistan Port.A total of 450 Billion NS$.Expect more orders in the near future.Have a nice day.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Das-Husland Defense and department of nuclear affairs would like to order the following

3 LY912 'Dragonhawk' Superheavy Nuclear-powered Supersonic Strategic Bomber, we would also appreciate armament delivery

Total cost is 45 billion NSD, which will be wired upon order confirmation.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade