NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition of Muslim Nations

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Azaca
Minister

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Coalition of Muslim Nations

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm

This, is the Coalition of Muslim Nations where good Muslim countries from all over can join together for the protection of our religion and culture.Also accepting peaceful alliances between other groups of the three major religions Christianity(including Cathololics), Judaism, and Islam.(Extremists NOT allowed)

Fill out this sheet to be accepted:

Full Name of Nation:
Government Type:
WA Classification:
Current Ruler:
Current Wars:
Denomination(optional):

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?:
Will You Side With The CMN in War?:
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?:
How Active are you on NS?:

Number of Diplomatic Staff:
Number of Security Staff:
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?:
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?:
Last edited by Azaca on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

Qatarab
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Qatarab » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Full Name of Nation:The Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Elective Sultanate of Qatarab
Government Type:*Check National Name*
WA Classification:Iron Fist Consumerists
Current Ruler:Abdul-Hussein Ibn Khalid
Current Wars:None
Denomination(optional):

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?:Yes
Will You Side With The CMN in War?:Yes
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?:To support other Islamic Nations
How Active are you on NS?:Very

Number of Diplomatic Staff:15
Number of Security Staff:30
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?:G36C,Fn Five-Seven
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?:Land and Air.
Land=Mercedes-Benz S-Class(bulletproofed)
Air=Eurocopter AS 332L Super Puma(black and red,armored)
I RP With:MT(5 billion) and FT(25 Billion)[may change]
Factbook
Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

bump and to Qatarab you have been accepted
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Bump.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Jahada
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Full Name of Nation: Technically, it's The Theocracy of Jahada. For RP purposes, it's The Grand Islamic Caliphate of Jahada (that's what I'm going to change it to once I reach the population requirement and get the issue).
Government Type: In general terms, an Islamic Caliphate. In more specific terms, an Elective Theocratic Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
WA Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Current Ruler: Caliph Ibrahim Siraj
Current Wars: No immediate wars, but I am currently involved in two RPs in which I am going to have military conflict eventually. They can be found here and here.
Denomination(optional): None. Pure Islam as it was practiced during and before the Rashidun Caliphate.

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?: Yes
Will You Side With The CMN in War?: Absolutely, unless I feel that the CMN's position in a given war violates Islam.
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: 1) To create diplomatic ties with like-minded Islamic nations; 2) To promote the Islamic values of justice and tolerance throughout the NS world; 3) To change the world's view of Islam by standing for the purest form of Islam and uniting against those who use it as a justification for terrorism and oppression.
How Active are you on NS?: Extremely. I log on every day.

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 20
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: Pistols and a few assault rifles.
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 10 Armored BMW Sedans; 10 Armored Cadillac Escalades; 1 Helicopter
Member of: Coalition of Muslim Nations and Anti-Terrorism Alliance.
DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 | Complete Peacetime
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Political Ideologies
Christian Democracy (except I'm a Muslim xD)
Social Market Economy
Barringtonia wrote:It's as if I was running a public company where the finance department had been shifting all the money into fast cars, hookers and cocaine and when it all came out they cried 'don't punish us, we keep this company running!' and so I fired the janitors, secretaries, junior staff and HR department while giving myself a raise and a massive bonus to the finance department.

Thanks America!

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Jahada wrote:Full Name of Nation: Technically, it's The Theocracy of Jahada. For RP purposes, it's The Grand Islamic Caliphate of Jahada (that's what I'm going to change it to once I reach the population requirement and get the issue).
Government Type: In general terms, an Islamic Caliphate. In more specific terms, an Elective Theocratic Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy.
Current Wars: No immediate wars, but I am currently involved in two RPs in which I am going to have military conflict eventually. They can be found here and here.
Denomination(optional): None. Pure Islam as it was practiced during and before the Rashidun Caliphate.

Will You Side With The CMN in War?: Absolutely, unless I feel that the CMN's position in a given war violates Islam.
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: 1) To create diplomatic ties with like-minded Islamic nations; 2) To promote the Islamic values of justice and tolerance throughout the NS world; 3) To change the world's view of Islam by standing for the purest form of Islam and uniting against those who use it as a justification for terrorism and oppression.

What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: Pistols and a few assault rifles.
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 10 Armored BMW Sedans; 10 Armored Cadillac Escalades; 1 Helicopter

Accepted
  ▲
▲ ▲

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mushet » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Jahada wrote:Full Name of Nation: Technically, it's The Theocracy of Jahada. For RP purposes, it's The Grand Islamic Caliphate of Jahada (that's what I'm going to change it to once I reach the population requirement and get the issue).

You don't need an issue to change the title, once you reach 500 million you just can
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Salhayah
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Salhayah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Full Name of Nation:The Kingdom of Salhayah
Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy
WA Classification:Right-wing Utopia
Current Ruler:Alastair
Current Wars:none

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?:yes
Will You Side With The CMN in War?:yes
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?:Because we are looking for other good Muslim nations.
How Active are you on NS?:not really but I am in and out.

Number of Diplomatic Staff:34
Number of Security Staff:35
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?:standard sabers and guns.
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?:a jet.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm

I''ll make my own

Full Name of Nation:The Emirate of Azaca
Government Type:Islamic Caliphate
WA Classification:Father knows best state
Current Ruler:Caliph Muhammad Hussein
Current Wars:
Denomination(optional):Shiite

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?:Yes
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?:I created it
How Active are you on NS?:Fairly every other if not every day

Number of Diplomatic Staff:12
Number of Security Staff:100
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?:AK-47s and T100 handguns
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?:not needed
  ▲
▲ ▲

Jahada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Mushet wrote:You don't need an issue to change the title, once you reach 500 million you just can

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. :)
Political Compass
Political Ideologies
Social Market Economy
Barringtonia wrote:It's as if I was running a public company where the finance department had been shifting all the money into fast cars, hookers and cocaine and when it all came out they cried 'don't punish us, we keep this company running!' and so I fired the janitors, secretaries, junior staff and HR department while giving myself a raise and a massive bonus to the finance department.

Thanks America!

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Salhayah wrote:Full Name of Nation:The Kingdom of Salhayah
Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy
WA Classification:Right-wing Utopia
Current Ruler:Alastair
Current Wars:none

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?:yes
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?:Because we are looking for other good Muslim nations.
How Active are you on NS?:not really but I am in and out.

Number of Diplomatic Staff:34
Number of Security Staff:35
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?:standard sabers and guns.
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?:a jet.

accepted
  ▲
▲ ▲

Cyrupe
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrupe » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Official Communique of the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe

It is not every day we see Muslim coalitions in this world, and it is even rarer to see a Muslim coalition that promotes peace amongst the violence that your religion seems to find itself associated with. At the very least, promotion of non-extremist views amongst Muslim nations. Regardless of religion, the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe is always slightly weary when a new coalition forms but we will not be taking action against the CMN because of this act of founding.

Regarding religion however, the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's official stance on the Muslim religion and nations that consider themselves to be 'Muslim' is semi-aggressive hostility. The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe hereby issues the following notices and conditions to the CMN and its member states.

1) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe reserves the right to confiscate any and all vessels of coalitionist member states provided they enter the sovereign waters of the state or her colonial possessions. Vessels that remain outside of sovereign territorial waters will not be actively pursued in a respect to the laws of international waterways. Vessels deemed to be military in nature, regardless of positioning, will be captured or sunk on sight upon conformation of vessel ownership. Civilian and commercial vessels within the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's waters will be given twenty-four hours to leave our waters or face capture.

1a) Vessels captured will stripped and sold to the public market with no obligations of the purchaser to return the vessel to the original owner OR the nation which held the vessel's original port of call. Attempts to bully or harass purchasers of captured vessels will be met with a response from the Imperial Republic's government.

1b) Crew and travelers aboard said vessels will be detained and will be released to their homeland upon the arrangement of both parties involved. Ransom will not be asked for and attempts to demand funds in exchange for the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's citizens will be considered extortion.

2) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe reserves the right to confiscate any and all civilian and commercial aircraft of coalitionist member states providing that they enter the civil airspace of the Imperial Republic. Aircraft that remain outside the civil airspace of the Imperial Republic will not be confiscated to respect international laws. Aircraft deemed to be used in operational armed forces will be destroyed regardless of positioning without given warning.

2a) Aircraft both civilian and commercial will be stripped of livery, name and tail number and sold to the public market with no obligations of the purchaser to return the aircraft to the original owner OR the nation which held the aircraft's original registration number. Attempts to bull or harass purchasers of captured aircraft will be met with a response from the Imperial republic's government.

2b) Crew and travelers aboard said aircraft will be detained and will be released to their homeland upon the arrangement of both parties involved. Ransom will not be asked for and attempts to demand funds in exchange for the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's citizens will be considered extortion.

3) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe will not actively pursue an active and aggressive invasion of CMN member nations but will not hesitate to begin pursuing such active aggressions should the government as a whole feel that the offending nation is a threat to the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's sovereignty.

3a) Attempts to convert Imperial Republic citizens over to the Muslim religion, direct invasion, Cyber attacks and any other forms of intentional harm to the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe will activate clause 3.

We bid the Coalition of Muslim Nations a good day.

Sincerely,
President Michael Flauer in behalf of the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe
Last edited by Cyrupe on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

Cyrupe wrote:

It is not every day we see Muslim coalitions in this world, and it is even rarer to see a Muslim coalition that promotes peace amongst the violence that your religion seems to find itself associated with. At the very least, promotion of non-extremist views amongst Muslim nations. Regardless of religion, the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe is always slightly weary when a new coalition forms but we will not be taking action against the CMN because of this act of founding.

Regarding religion however, the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's official stance on the Muslim religion and nations that consider themselves to be 'Muslim' is semi-aggressive hostility. The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe hereby issues the following notices and conditions to the CMN and its member states.

1) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe reserves the right to confiscate any and all vessels of coalitionist member states provided they enter the sovereign waters of the state or her colonial possessions. Vessels that remain outside of sovereign territorial waters will not be actively pursued in a respect to the laws of international waterways. Vessels deemed to be military in nature, regardless of positioning, will be captured or sunk on sight upon conformation of vessel ownership. Civilian and commercial vessels within the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's waters will be given twenty-four hours to leave our waters or face capture.

1a) Vessels captured will stripped and sold to the public market with no obligations of the purchaser to return the vessel to the original owner OR the nation which held the vessel's original port of call. Attempts to bully or harass purchasers of captured vessels will be met with a response from the Imperial Republic's government.

1b) Crew and travelers aboard said vessels will be detained and will be released to their homeland upon the arrangement of both parties involved. Ransom will not be asked for and attempts to demand funds in exchange for the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's citizens will be considered extortion.

2) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe reserves the right to confiscate any and all civilian and commercial aircraft of coalitionist member states providing that they enter the civil airspace of the Imperial Republic. Aircraft that remain outside the civil airspace of the Imperial Republic will not be confiscated to respect international laws. Aircraft deemed to be used in operational armed forces will be destroyed regardless of positioning without given warning.

2a) Aircraft both civilian and commercial will be stripped of livery, name and tail number and sold to the public market with no obligations of the purchaser to return the aircraft to the original owner OR the nation which held the aircraft's original registration number. Attempts to bull or harass purchasers of captured aircraft will be met with a response from the Imperial republic's government.

2b) Crew and travelers aboard said aircraft will be detained and will be released to their homeland upon the arrangement of both parties involved. Ransom will not be asked for and attempts to demand funds in exchange for the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's citizens will be considered extortion.

3) The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe will not actively pursue an active and aggressive invasion of CMN member nations but will not hesitate to begin pursuing such active aggressions should the government as a whole feel that the offending nation is a threat to the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe's sovereignty.

3a) Attempts to convert Imperial Republic citizens over to the Muslim religion, direct invasion, Cyber attacks and any other forms of intentional harm to the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe will activate clause 3.

Sincerely,

We understand your bigoted stance and we will stay out of your territories But Muslims do not attempt to convert people as you must find yourself in Allah.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

bumping bumping bumping
  ▲
▲ ▲

Qatarab
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Qatarab » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Cyrupe wrote:

Sincerely,

Any attempt to confiscate or aggressively react to any Qatarabi civilian planes or ships will result in an immediate retaliation by the armed forces of Qatarab. We might be part of this coalition but the safety of our people is of utmost importance and any sign of threat against them will result in stiff penalties. We also believe any plans on attacking any nations of the CMN will result in your nation being the belligerent as your nation will be simply pirating our civilians. We are completely against pirates and we view your nation a population of uncivilized barbaric pirates and your people will be treated as such. Any ships or planes that enter our territories will be stopped and confiscated. Any persons within these will be imprisoned. Military members will be treated as spies and treated as such and be executed by firing squads. Your strict stance against our coalition will be retaliated by the Qatarabi government and people. Any of your military vessels within our waters will be warned then fired upon. We will not hesitate in chasing them to a safe distance from our waters. Any survivors within the water will not be rescued.

Your people have been warned.
I RP With:MT(5 billion) and FT(25 Billion)[may change]
Factbook
Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

South East Europe
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby South East Europe » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Declaration to the Coalition of Muslim Nations

I, Chancellor Adena Camilleri, would like to offer my support for the CME. Despite being a devout Catholic, I support your cause. A non-violent coalition of Muslim nations is something I would gladly support. Despite the Republican Theocracy of Linistea being majority Catholic, I wish to ask that we be an honorary member of this glorious coaltion of peaceful muslim nations.
I'm a transgirl in her mid-twenties with multiple disabilities, my name is Maria and my pronouns are female ones.

The Pope States
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

NAtion

Postby The Pope States » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Im form the US but i surport Muslims every where we may not share the same faith but we are still human 8)

Jahada
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Cyrupe wrote:

Sincerely,

TO: The Imperial Republic of Cyrupe
SUBJECT: Your Blatant Ignorance
ENCRYPTION: None

Greetings to the leader of the Imperial Republic of Cyrupe. I must say that I am very amused by your blatant ignorance of other people and their ways of life. I find it very interesting that you are prepared to do heinous things to our innocent nations and civilians, who have done absolutely nothing to you. A Muslim would never do such a thing. By giving us threats based on your false understanding of our religion, you, sir, are not a shred better than "Muslim" terrorists, who would undoubtedly show us Muslims the same mindless violence that they would show to you.

Your hostility toward Islam is caused not by Islam, but by your obvious lack of education about it. You have arrogantly and manipulatively used the violent actions of terrorists to create a straw-man in order to attack a peaceful religion for the service of your own bigoted agenda. In doing so, you have lied to yourself, your people, and the world. Surely, one who is uneducated, manipulative, and bigoted is undeserving of being a head of state.

Because we are Muslims, Jahada will not take offensive action against you, nor will we harbor senseless hatred for you the way you do for us. However, any attack on our nation or its people will result in swift retaliation.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ibrahim Siraj
Amir-al-Mu'mineen, Commander of the Believers, Caliph of the Grand Islamic Caliphate of Jahada

Enclosed with this message is a short pamphlet about Islam. It is a simple enough that a 5 year old such as yourself will be able to understand it.

Last edited by Jahada on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass
Political Ideologies
Social Market Economy

Thanks America!

North African Union II
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Union II » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:29 pm

In God We Trust

To:Jahada
We do not agree with what you say. But we do think that there is a problem with one man's ability to govern a country. Like it would be to join this coalition all I am going to explain to you is how doing this puts you at great risk. There are many countries in this world that are very "sensitive" to the word Muslim or Islamic. So the result is they treat you not exactly the way they would be treated. Then there are other nations that tend to attack and conquer these nations.

If you would understand how they felt you would not be so quick to defend yourself.The facts our is that your religion is strict. I understand that Muslims may not draw painting of Human Beings because they think that they would insult "Allah" in a way not wanted. In some cases if the better part of the Muslim population feels that there is something that has threatened or insulted their religion they will call a jihad on that respective person.

If you think about what your religion has been associated with it would right to take some percaution. I do not agree with Cyrupes nor do I agree with this. But I do know that a lot of nations will be taking precautions . So I advise you to not threaten one nation because you may not know whether the conflict would be about national or religious matters so as a leader to a leader I advise you to not make any mistakes because alot of nations will jump on it and expose you.

Sincerely,
Emporeor David Shantier
Security Council Seat NAA

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Bump
  ▲
▲ ▲

Shia Yahyastan
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Shia Yahyastan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 am

Full Name of Nation: the Theocracy of Shia Yahyastan
Government Type: Islamic theocratic republic governed by Sharia law
WA Classification: Moralistic Democracy
Current Ruler: Ayatollah Ismail Haji al-Samir, Faqih of Shia Yahyastan
Current Wars: none
Denomination(optional): Shia

Would you like support from the CMN in times of war?: yes
Will You Side With The CMN in War?: yes
Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: to join with our Muslim brethren and align ourselves diplomatically on the basis of Islam
How Active are you on NS?: recently more active

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 18, including two mullahs
Number of Security Staff: 6 National Police
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: batons and mace
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 3 Yugos (2005 model) and 2 Learjets seized from usurers
Last edited by Shia Yahyastan on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunni Yahyastan
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sunni Yahyastan » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 am

Full Name of Nation: the Emirate of Sunni Yahyastan
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy governed by Sharia law
Current Ruler: Emir Hamid al-Khalid
Denomination(optional): Sunni

Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: to help the greater cause of Islamic unity
How Active are you on NS?: fairly

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff: 9 Royal Guardsmen
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: scimitars
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 4 Fiats (2007 model) and 1 C-130 Hercules jet (modified for some comfort and privacy)

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Shia Yahyastan wrote:Full Name of Nation: the Theocracy of Shia Yahyastan
Government Type: Islamic theocratic republic governed by Sharia law
Current Ruler: Ayatollah Ismail Haji al-Samir, Faqih of Shia Yahyastan
Denomination(optional): Shia

Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: to join with our Muslim brethren and align ourselves diplomatically on the basis of Islam
How Active are you on NS?: recently more active

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 18, including two mullahs
Number of Security Staff: 6 National Police
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: batons and mace
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 3 Yugos (2005 model) and 2 Learjets seized from usurers

Accepted
  ▲
▲ ▲

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Sunni Yahyastan wrote:Full Name of Nation: the Emirate of Sunni Yahyastan
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy governed by Sharia law
Current Ruler: Emir Hamid al-Khalid
Denomination(optional): Sunni

Your Reason For Applying For The CMN?: to help the greater cause of Islamic unity
How Active are you on NS?: fairly

Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff: 9 Royal Guardsmen
What are the weapons your security staff be carrying?: scimitars
What methods of transportation will you be using and what vehicles or aircraft?: 4 Fiats (2007 model) and 1 C-130 Hercules jet (modified for some comfort and privacy)

Accepted
  ▲
▲ ▲

Azaca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 pm

South East Europe wrote:Declaration to the Coalition of Muslim Nations

I, Chancellor Adena Camilleri, would like to offer my support for the CME. Despite being a devout Catholic, I support your cause. A non-violent coalition of Muslim nations is something I would gladly support. Despite the Republican Theocracy of Linistea being majority Catholic, I wish to ask that we be an honorary member of this glorious coaltion of peaceful muslim nations.

You are truly a man of peace, You will always be considered a member of this coalition and I want to personally thank you for your attempts at bringing a further understanding between our to faiths that do not always get along.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents