NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Armed Neutrality (FT alliance)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zerstorendar
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: The League of Armed Neutrality (FT alliance)

Postby Zerstorendar » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:37 am

Shander, you're an amazing piece of failure. When you turn 11, register on a site that encourages writing as bad as yours as encouragement for the mentally incompetent. Until then, just stop. Speaking for other nations is as boring as it is sad.
Last edited by Zerstorendar on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Zerstorendar wrote:Shander, you're an amazing piece of failure. When you turn 11, register on a site that encourages writing as bad as yours as encouragement for the mentally incompetent. Until then, just stop. Speaking for other nations is as boring as it is sad.

Instead of attacking Shander, try offering constructive criticism if you really feel his writing is so atrocious. Otherwise, you ought to go elsewhere. The quality of writing doesn't matter here - that is in terms of who can and can't roleplay. Roelplay is open to all. You would be best to learn the fine art of proper etiquette. Warned for flaming.
Last edited by Kryozerkia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

TRIAD Enterprises
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TRIAD Enterprises » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:Like the GA ,that map is merely a club, Like TRIAD, like me, and I'm sure many others we don't get to be on your map because you don't like us.

I would appreciate it if other players do not speak for me, my actions, or my motivations.
Bryn's quote below is accurate, at least where concerns me. I ignored his nation. When he became aware of that, he returned the favor. We do not exist to each other, therefore he has no reason to put my nation on his map. That is exactly what that map is, his creation. He has every right to decide who is or is not on it.
Also, to my knowledge, Bryn has added every nation who's asked to put a marker on his map, with TRIAD and the Terran Alliance being the only exceptions.

Bryn Shander wrote:TRIAD ignored me, buddy. It was his choice.
<--- Fixed
Last edited by TRIAD Enterprises on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:08 pm

I simply mentioned you as an example, I should have been clearer in my post, and people mention me all the time. Your name is public the things you do are public, get used to it.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Capsule Corporation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Capsule Corporation » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone needs to grow up and play nice. If you want to ignore someone, it doth not require a public announcement, repeated at every opportunity.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 pm

BUMP!, im putting this in The Great List of Nation States Alliances.
a member of the league of armed neutrality
a member of the Inter-Galactic Security Council
a member of the Alliance of Celestial Corporations
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

(A bump now that things are a little less polarized. Let's try to keep the OOC down this time, k?)
I AM DISAPPOINTED

F799
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

Lord Benjamin of F799 wishes that F799 and her subsystems request admittance into the LAN.
We currently posess three systems, F799, Mechis Foundries, and Smuggler's Moon.
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 am

This alliance is mostly dead you do realize that right?
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:06 am

hmmm, no i guess I didn't. I saw that they still exist on the map so i just assumed that it was still at least semi active. In light of these new facts we would like to humbly withdraw our application
If I have posted/done something to offend anyone (godmodded, etc etc) please shoot me a telegram and I will try and make it right!

I reserve the right to respectfully withdraw from any threads in which the OP has become inactive within for over a week or to incorporate the thread and a chosen outcome of my choice into this nations history for future RP purposes.

Marpean
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Marpean » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:17 am

The United states of marpean, are forming a league of soverign states standing up to bullying dictatorships, if anyone is interested please
comment.

yours sincerely, minister for foriegn affairs, klancy mcvoy

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:48 am

(OOC:
Wow, I totally failed to notice the new posts in this topic. I am a genius.
Anyway, the LAN isn't dead, strictly speaking, it's just that it doesn't have much to do, since IRON is (as far as I know) not really doing much in regards to our little blockade running operations.)

IC:

Lord Benjamin of F799,

We are pleased to welcome you to the League. You may rest assured that your worlds will be safe within the League so long as you abide by the statues of the treaty.

Prime Minister Theodore Vasillyvich Romanov
(Signed)

Marpean Minister for Foriegn Affairs, Klancy Mcvoy,
While your intent is fine, we would appreciate it if you would not clutter our channels with recruiting attempts. Should you wish to join the League, we would be pleased to accept you. The League as a body was formed to stand up to such 'bullies' as you have mentioned, whether they be dictatorships or not.

Prime Minister Theodore Vasillyvich Romanov
(Signed)
I AM DISAPPOINTED

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 pm

AHHHHH! Most Exellent! The beacons of all of F799's planets will be lit for one standard day in celebration of this occassion!

What is this I hear about blockade running?

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

The LAN does not recognize IRON's declaration of sovereignty over the entire northern galaxy, and refuses to pay any toll or tax to move its ships across said line, since, under Section III, article 1, of the LAN Constitution.

(OOC:
On the subject of membership...show of hands, who's still here?)
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Telvira
Minister

Founded: Mar 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Telvira » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Still here.
The United Empire of Telvira
Past Tech/Steampunk RP
Back under new management! Now controlled by the player behind Atlantian Dominions

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Present and accounted for.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:14 pm

I am still about..
[REDACTED BY MOD]

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:01 pm

(OOC:
Then, I believe, I shall make a small proposal. Just assume everybody is already present for this, so we don't have to bother with all the arriving and being ushered around and suchlike.)

To All League Members
Motion To Amend the League Declaration.

Tsar Nicholas, in cooperation with his advisers and the Imperial Council, have drafted an amendment to the League Declaration. In simple terms, this would allow the joining of 'provisional' members to the League, nations which agree with the values the League represents, as well as to its stance on commercial traffic in wartime, but which do not wish to be a part of a binding alliance. More or less, this is to permit states to declare their support of the League without being bound to it, and might, perhaps, be considered a 'trial membership'.

The amendment, if passed, will be inserted into Section 1 of the Declaration, as article 4.

The language of the amendment is thus:

Article 4
States not wishing to join the League as full members, thus being bound by the provisions of the defensive alliance, shall be allowed to join the League as provisional members. Provisional members agree to uphold the ideals of the League in regards to the freedom of commerce, the maintaining of neutrality where possible, and general adherence to the League Declaration, without the benefits or obligations of the defensive alliance with the remainder of the League states.
a.) Provisional members may, if they have maintained good conduct during their time as provisional members, join the League as full members at any time. States with a previous record of violence and aggressive behavior may join the League as full members after two years of good behavior as provisional members.
b.) Provisional members may observe meetings of the League's legislative body, but will not have any vote.
c.) Provisional members may be expelled at any time, without notice, by a 1/2 vote of the League legislature.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:24 pm

>_>
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 pm

((OOC: Post forthcoming, I have a couple threads to catch up on first.))

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 pm

F799 finds this idea to be a piece that may acutally create more porblems then desired; however, it is also recognized as a means to help enlarge our glorious alliance. Thus I am in favor of the amendment.

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm

the new idea?...
good, NERV agrees
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:13 am

B-U-M-P
|
U
|
M
|
P
A member of GESO

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:36 pm

(OOC:
Considering a possible revival of the LAN in the face of all this silliness going on in the galaxy as of late. Would there be interest?)
I AM DISAPPOINTED

F799
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby F799 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:12 am

INTEREST: CHECK

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents