NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Bordello Alliance (Sign-Ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Corporate Bordello Alliance (Sign-Ups)

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 pm

The
Corporate Bordello
allied alliance of alliedship.

Mission Statement Paragraph Form: The Corporate Bordello Alliance seeks to bring all Nations, whether Corporate Bordello, Capitalizt, Civil Rights Lovefest, Free-Market Paradise or the like; together for the just cause of Trade, Immigration, Sharing of Ideals, Culture, Religion, Politics, and over all Way of Life. More importantly, having each others best interests at Heart in the event of War, Natural Disaster, and the pervasive spreading of Crime. Under this Alliance all Nations who are Classified as Corporate Bordellos are automatically accepted to said Alliance. Those who are not can be accepted if it is seen fit by the Authorities. This Alliance shall not have overall Leadership to prevent any Corrupting or Deviation from this Alliance's original meaning and purpose. Meetings are subject to be called once every Month in Fashiontopia where Presidents and other forms of Leadership will meet as a Family Reunion type event, where fun, games, and a small portion of serious talk about various matters of importance.

Mission Statement Made Simple:
  1. Bring: all Nations classified as Corporate Bordello or the like together.
  2. Promote: Trade, Immigration, Sharing of Ideas, and Aide or Armed Force during War, Natural Disaster, and/or Crime.
  3. Not Intended: to become a World Order which is more powerful, or even controls the Governments of the Nations within.
  4. Fun Meetings: will be held in a Family Reunion type event each Month in Anakin, Fashiontopia where Fun, Games, and a set Portion of Time set aside to discuss Serious Issues and Resolutions.

At this Time... Let all those who wish to be a part of this movement stand together... and to join, it's simple, just fill out the following form called "The Only Boring Part" to apply... and if the mood, need, and time is right... you will be heard!
Full Nation Name:
Nation Classification:
Name of Applicant:
Current Population:
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.):
Tax Rate in %:
What is your Nation known for:
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?
What is your Nation's Main Sport:
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did:

According to this chart, those who are classified as Corporate Bordello are most likely accepted, followed by Free Market Paradise then Anarchy... next are Capitalist Paradise, Right-Wing Utopia, and Capitalizt. So really Inoffensive Centrist Democracies are not a part of the plan.

(OOC: I would love to hear about why your created your nation, what you like about it, and why you decided to design it the way you did... I know my Nation expresses my Personality in all ways, it's called Fashiontopia because I like Fashion, it's main Religion is Christianity because I'm a big time Christian, it is evenly mixed between Black, White, and Hispanic because (not being racist at all) those are my 3 favorite races (I'm black by the way). So anyway, that's why I made mine the way I made mine, Fashiontopia is based off my Mind, Heart, and Soul. It's like the Perfect Son that I wish to have someday, Fashiontopia is like a Mirror image of me that continuously looks at me but it calls me Father, OKAY OKAY... to put it this way it's like the relationship between God and Jesus.)
Last edited by Fashiontopia on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Members and Information

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Click Here For Information!

The United States of Fashiontopia (Chair of Board of Directors)
The Capitalist Confederation of Pythria
The Constitutional Republic of East Klent
The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
The Majestic Empire of Old Beringia
The Constitutional Republic of Sucrati
The Democratic States of Forgotten Americans
The Helvetican Diarchy of Conoga
The Front Range Republic of Mount Shavano
The Republic of AETEN II
The Federal Democratic Constitutional Republic of Mushrenia
The Dual Imperial Monarchy of Anagonia-Yohannes
The Principality of the Weimariner Republic
The Majestic Commonwealth of Grand Beringia
The Democratic Republic of Old Vester
The Incorporated States of Queensberry
The Imperial Republic of Aldarminia
The Holy Empire of St George of England
The Civil Republic of Sorgan
The Incorporated States of Breitkreuzonia
The Holy Roman Empire of Christantle
Last edited by Fashiontopia on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Full Nation Name: The Capitalist Confederation of Pythria
Nation Classification: Corporate Bordello
Name of Applicant:
Current Population: 1.21B
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): MT
Tax Rate in %: 0 (income), 20 (consumption)
What is your Nation known for: Trade
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?) Can't remember
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Swimming
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did:) I based it entirely off my RL beliefs.
Last edited by Pythria on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm

...Notice of Acceptance...

The Capitalist Confederation of Pythria which is classified as a Corporate Bordello has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,
Board of Directors, Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

ImageA Message From the Department of Foreign Affairs

As Secretary of Foreign Affairs for East Klent, it is one of my many duties to apply East Klent for international alliances that are not just beneficial to East Klent alone, but to the international community as a whole. With this duty in mind, I send you this application form,

Full Nation Name: The Constitutional Republic of East Klent.
Nation Classification: Corporate Bordello.
Current Population: 1.495 billion.
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): MT.
Tax Rate in %: 100%. (OOC: RP with 20%).
What is your Nation known for: Successfully gaining independence from Mostrov, and for our Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?): OOC: My family came from Kent, England, so I added East and a l.
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Soccer.

Thank you for considering our application.

Signed,
Joseph Rienburg,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

The Constitutional Republic of East Klent which is classified as a Corporate Bordello has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Osthia
Negotiator

Founded: May 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Osthia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Full Nation Name: The Constitutional Empire of Osthia
Nation Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy (in rps, the government is a constitutional monarchy, hence the name)
Name of Applicant: ?
Current Population: 753 million
Tax Rate in %: 89%
What is your Nation known for: Social welfare programs
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?): The name just came to me...
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Soccer
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did: I like that it respects the will of the people, as well as have some form of authority for the monarch. We are a humanitarian nation, and whenever someone decides to crush on their own civil rights, it infuriates the people and government. I chose to make Osthia based off of my moral and political views, even though I am American, so therefore, can not have a monarch.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 pm

The Constitutional Empire of Osthia which is classified as a Inoffensive Centrist Democracy has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Full Nation Name: The Majestic Empire of Old Beringia
Current Population: 940 Million
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): PT / MT
Tax Rate in %: 45%
What is your Nation known for: Most godforsaken and making quality furniture
OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?: Derived from my name and the Bering land bridge
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Baseball
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did:
Upon receiving the "Capitalist Paradise" Government Category I aimed for one of two things Corporate Bordello or Capitalizt. Whichever came first.
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:21 pm

The Majestic Empire of Old Beringia which is classified as a Corporate Bordello has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

You have also been cited for having a very well thought of name...

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Sucrati
Senator

Founded: Jun 05, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Full Nation Name: Federal Republic of Sucrati
Current Population: 637 Million
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): MT/PMT
Tax Rate in %: 38%
What is your Nation known for: Our Cars and Our Arm Manufacturers.
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?): Its derived from a RPG on another site, its official sounding and sounds cool when pronounced with a 'Slavic' accent
What is your Nation's Main Sport: American Football (Fall - Winter) Baseball (Spring - Fall)
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did):

The Sucrati Federation is a Federal Republic, while the economy thrives during war when unemployment hits near 1 - 2 percent, the main economic model is a capitalist type economic model, The basic rights of any registered citizen, or any other 'non citizen' is guaranteed for life or unless there was a coup overthrowing the current government, (This is similar to the Bill of Rights but it actually works), the freedom of the press is limited during war time, some editing may apply to issues that are not internal. Subjugation, Discrimination, or Sub-Servitude of any person may result in a fine, a prison sentence or death (depending on what happens) Assaulting or killing foreign tourists/traders/representatives, no matter on how they act or say, is not tolerated and will result in a prison sentence or death, matters on the foreign tourists/traders/representatives can be taken up with the department of economics and trade or a local foreign embassy.
Economic Left/Right: 7.12; Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.92
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:37 pm

The Federal Republic of Sucrati which is classified as a Corporate Bordello has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Forgotten Americans
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Forgotten Americans » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Full Nation Name: The Democratic States of Forgotten Americans
Nation Classification: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Name of Applicant: President Hans Martolan
Current Population: 1.328 Billion
Tax Rate in %: 100%
What is your Nation known for: The Brutal Nazi Regime that was in power for several years
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?) To honor the men and women who lost their lives in wars
What is your Nation's Main Sport: (American) Football
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did: I like that it is ruled excactly the way I like it. Its citizens are given many rights and freedoms. I made it like this to make the people of Forgotten Americans happy and so that we would look like the good guy on the International Stage.
Best Video EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Generation 30 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:25 pm

The Democratic States of Forgotten Americans which is classified as an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Please let the record show that you must work to improve your classification to higher then an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy... the catagory of Capitalizt, Capitalist Paradise, or best of all Corporate Bordello, shows exemplary behavior and commitment to the alliance.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Conoga
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conoga » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Full Nation Name: The Helvetican Diarchy of Conoga
Nation Classification: Civil Rights Lovefest
Name of Applicant: Guilietta Clio Leveque
Current Population: 1.781 billion
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): PT to Early-MT
Tax Rate in %: 88%
What is your Nation known for: Cheese, Chocolate, and Cuckoo clocks?
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did? I'm not entirely sure.
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Cycling/Association Football

I like that Conoga respects the liberties of it's people, without being to over the top. I also like the fact that it sees Education as one of the more important things in the country. Honestly, I can't think of anything else I like about it..

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 pm

The Helvetican Diarchy of Conoga which is classified as an Civil Rights Lovefest has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome... the first Civil Rights Lovefest...

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Mount Shavano
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mount Shavano » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 pm

I'm doing the writeup, but Mount Shavano doesn't join alliances. Mark me up as an observer.

Full Nation Name: The Front Range Republic of Mount Shavano
Nation Classification: World Assembly? Corporate Bordello. Although, we are rather fond of the time the lefties declared us "Corrupt Thieving Uneducated Fascist Fundamentalists" or whatever it was.
Current Population: 150 million, roughly.
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): MT/light PMT nation, but too busy for big RPs.
Tax Rate in %: 10%, with tithing exception.
What is your Nation known for: Freedom, firepower, & altitude.
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?) It's what occurred to me at the time. It's an actual mountain, why anyone would name a country after it is beyond me.
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Football.
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph short essay about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did): Well, I started by answering the issues the way I would answer (or as close as I could get...), then decided on the WA ranking I wanted and let it settle on those. That means I started dismissing the ones that didn't help me any, and eventually all of them. The goal was to get as close as I could to WB/Frightening/WB without pushing myself into anarchy.

Structurally, I started with the US system, made some things better, and then changed some others just to be different. Overall, the Front Range Republic is pretty win...maximize freedom, and keep enough carriers & bombers around to ride in and save whatever day needs saving.

The geography I stole from the late Cretaceous, because I didn't want to just use RL geography, and the Rockies and inland seas are both awesome, as are dinosaurs (see national animal). San Angelo is basically Denver...it's pretty funny, I'd been using that name for months before I realized there was a San Angelo, Texas. Lots of other city names were stolen from the old "Super Battleship" on SNES.

William Cloud was named for a minor character from an old Star Trek episode ("The Omega Glory"), and based on a character of mine from a nWoD game with the same name, hence the vampires in the backstory. Little bit of me, little bit of Jack Ryan, little bit of Jack O'Neill.

I've tried to leave it slightly ambiguous as to whether the FRR is as awesome as it thinks it is, just to keep with NS's general feeling of self satire. No need to take things too seriously.

In some ways, what Mount Shavano has evolved into is a United States that never moved away from the post-Civil War revival. There are still structural weakness & compromises in the government (the three-party system, for instance) that would die in a hurry along with the FRR's semi-permanent "Era of Good Feelings" if the demographics suddenly became more along the lines of modern America. I really prefer RPing foreign policy to internal affairs, so things are likely to stay pretty shiny at home for the FRR indefinitely.

Oh, I should note that the factbook (on nswiki, see sig) totally supersedes the NS page in every way.
The Federation of Mount Shavano
Consul Morgan Dawson
Capital : San Angelo
The Cowboy Angel Rides

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 pm

The Front Range Republic of Mount Shavano which is classified as an Corporate Bordello has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

This nation has a talkative leader...

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

...Notice of Upcoming Meeting...

In view of this week's meeting, the Corporate Bordello Alliance Leader has put a call out for any Member Nation to host the meeting. Here are the criteria needed for eligibility:
  1. A Building which is within a 100 mile radius of an Airport.
  2. Building must have active security for those who may or may not be liked in your country.
  3. Building must be wheelchair accessible (just in case).
  4. Building must be in a highly Urban Environment such as a Major City or your Capital.
  5. Building must have a decent sized conference room as well as a nice sized area for the Fun and Games section.
  6. Building must be accessible by public media but not Terrorists, Arsonists, Assassins, or the like.
  7. Building must have a variety of Hotels and Restaurants for Governmental Restaurants.
  8. Most importantly... must be able be Fun but Serious at the same time.

Let the record show that the United States of Fashiontopia is eligible to hold the event, however a volunteer would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

Sucrati
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Located in Downtown Geris City, the Chariot Hotel and conference Center contains all necessities needed for a successful conference.

1. A Building which is within a 100 mile radius of an Airport.
The Hotel is only 2 - 3 Miles from Sucrati International Airport

2. Building must have active security for those who may or may not be liked in your country.
Our President Vichael Gregourii will be there, so security is the utmost importance

3. Building must be wheelchair accessible (just in case).
Yes, It has many wheelchair entrances, if any patrons need access to a wheelchair, one will be brought to them.

4. Building must be in a highly Urban Environment such as a Major City or your Capital.
It's in the Capital City

5. Building must have a decent sized conference room as well as a nice sized area for the Fun and Games section.
Conference Room (There are 4) we have lounges, a indoor water park, and other areas you can relax

6. Building must be accessible by public media but not Terrorists, Arsonists, Assassins, or the like.
All media allowed inside will have mandatory passes that cannot be faked, if the passes don't match up, the person isn't allowed in.

7. Building must have a variety of Hotels and Restaurants for Governmental Restaurants.
It's a 5 Star Hotel, it has many restaurants in the lower areas

8. Most importantly... must be able be Fun but Serious at the same time.
We'll Try.
George Washington wrote:"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 pm

ImageA Message in Response from the Department of Foreign Affairs

Greetings,

As Secretary of Foreign Affairs, it is one of my many duties to provide appropriate, secure and casual locations for important, international, diplomatic meetings within East Klent and also to offer as such to the international community. With this in mind, I nominate the newly opened McCurter Business Center in Williamsburg, D.K, pictured below,

The MBC is named after East Klent's fourth President, Henry McCurter, and is located just nine miles south of the Executive House, and ten miles east of the Congressional Building. It has ramps and elevators for those who are handicapped, either temporarily or otherwise. It houses 156 assembly rooms, 394 conference rooms, 412 offices, and 2 raised outdoor meeting areas, which overlook the McCurter Gardens across the street. It also houses two Olympic sized swimming pools, an all-use gym, and 3 indoor tennis and basketball courts. There is also a cafeteria that seats 282, and two in-building restaurants, Walker's Gourmet Restaurant and Olympus Steakhouse.

There are also 6 three to five-star restraunts within short driving distance, and 7 sports bars and grills, which are also within short driving distance. The Wilmoff, which is a four-star hotel is just 11 miles away, and the Williams Inn is literally just across the street. Williamsburg, D.K. International Airport is 15 miles due west of the MBC, and the MBC offers a shuttle service to and from the airport.

On the matter of protection, agents from the Presidential Guard Foreign Dignitary Unit will be assigned to all of the members of each delegation and will be on alert and armed 24/7. There is also the MBC's security team and the Williamsburg, D.K. Police Department, who will guard the entrances to the building. However each of the entrances are open to the free press, and journalists will be allowed inside to cover the meeting, and interview the delegates.

We hope that the McCurter Business Center meets with the needs required of the CBAAA and thank you for considering our bid.

Signed,
Joseph Rienburg,
Secretary of Foreign Affairs.
Last edited by East Klent on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:45 am

Full Nation Name: Aeten II (off the molten planet in Star Wars that was destroyed by the Empire.)
Nation Classification: New York Times Democracy
Name of Applicant: Wyatt Wilmot
Current Population: 259 million
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.): Most, if spare time is available
Tax Rate in %: 69 (lol, no REALLY it IS 69%
What is your Nation known for: The pursuit of rights for all, while keeping a stable economy
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?: It was a smoldering fireball in the expanded universe in star wars, a planet to-be if you would, found to have a limitless supply of precious resources, conflict surrounded it until it was finally destroyed by the Empire.
What is your Nation's Main Sport: Baseball
(Other OOCings... here's where you can give a Paragraph about what you like about your Nation and why you chose to make it the way you did: I prefer this nation the best due to the fact it is the ONLY one that had managed to secure human rights and still protect the economy from imploding. All others have gone into totalitarianism and become corrupted. My goal was to create one of the few and far between nations on NS, a haven, unlike others who merely create physiologic, genocidal governments or replicate Nazi Germany. It has grown rather fast, and continues to dodge the dangers of corruption and protect the rights of its people.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 am

The Republic of AETEN II which is classified as an New York Times Democracy has been accepted to the Alliance of Corporate Bordellos.

Welcome,
Golden Tenison,

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 am

So wait, what do we do here?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Sucrati
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sucrati » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 am

AETEN II wrote:So wait, what do we do here?

This :)

Fashiontopia wrote:
The
Corporate Bordello
allied alliance of alliedship.

Mission Statement Paragraph Form: The Corporate Bordello Alliance seeks to bring all Nations, whether Corporate Bordello, Capitalizt, Civil Rights Lovefest, Free-Market Paradise or the like; together for the just cause of Trade, Immigration, Sharing of Ideals, Culture, Religion, Politics, and over all Way of Life. More importantly, having each others best interests at Heart in the event of War, Natural Disaster, and the pervasive spreading of Crime. Under this Alliance all Nations who are Classified as Corporate Bordellos are automatically accepted to said Alliance. Those who are not can be accepted if it is seen fit by the Authorities. This Alliance shall not have overall Leadership to prevent any Corrupting or Deviation from this Alliance's original meaning and purpose. Meetings are subject to be called once every Month in Fashiontopia where Presidents and other forms of Leadership will meet as a Family Reunion type event, where fun, games, and a small portion of serious talk about various matters of importance.

Mission Statement Made Simple:
  1. Bring: all Nations classified as Corporate Bordello or the like together.
  2. Promote: Trade, Immigration, Sharing of Ideas, and Aide or Armed Force during War, Natural Disaster, and/or Crime.
  3. Not Intended: to become a World Order which is more powerful, or even controls the Governments of the Nations within.
  4. Fun Meetings: will be held in a Family Reunion type event each Month in Anakin, Fashiontopia where Fun, Games, and a set Portion of Time set aside to discuss Serious Issues and Resolutions.

At this Time... Let all those who wish to be a part of this movement stand together... and to join, it's simple, just fill out the following form called "The Only Boring Part" to apply... and if the mood, need, and time is right... you will be heard!
Full Nation Name:
Nation Classification:
Name of Applicant:
Current Population:
What types of RPs are you willing to Participate in (PT, MT, FT, etc.):
Tax Rate in %:
What is your Nation known for:
(OOC: Why did you name your Nation what you did?
What is your Nation's Main Sport:

According to this chart, those who are classified as Corporate Bordello are most likely accepted, followed by Free Market Paradise then Anarchy... next are Capitalist Paradise, Right-Wing Utopia, and Capitalizt. So really Inoffensive Centrist Democracies are not a part of the plan.

(OOC: I would love to hear about why your created your nation, what you like about it, and why you decided to design it the way you did... I know my Nation expresses my Personality in all ways, it's called Fashiontopia because I like Fashion, it's main Religion is Christianity because I'm a big time Christian, it is evenly mixed between Black, White, and Hispanic because (not being racist at all) those are my 3 favorite races (I'm black by the way). So anyway, that's why I made mine the way I made mine, Fashiontopia is based off my Mind, Heart, and Soul. It's like the Perfect Son that I wish to have someday, Fashiontopia is like a Mirror image of me that continuously looks at me but it calls me Father, OKAY OKAY... to put it this way it's like the relationship between God and Jesus.)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents