NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Genocide (OPEN MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Mass Genocide (OPEN MT)

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm

ic:
Proclamation on the Rights and Liberties of the Inferior within the Imperial Union

Article I

The Peoples officially known as the Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and Negro, are officially declared un-human.

Article II

The above peoples are declared to be illegal residents of this nation.

Article III

As such, these peoples are sentenced to execution by whatever means necessary. They are parasitic beings, bolshevik scum whom shall not be suffered to live.

Imperial Committee on Justice

OOC:

Indo-Egyptian means Gypsy, and Mongolistic Impaired refers to people with Downs Syndrome.
Feel free to author a condemnation, or have Unibot whip up one.
Last edited by Greater Tezdrian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Lancov
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 02, 2008
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lancov » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm

To: Greater Tezdrian

The Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian is hereby condemned without reservation by the Government and State of the Democratic Republic of Lancov. It's declaration of specific racial minorities as 'un-human' is abhorrent and disgusting, and only an excuse to create a backwards, homogenous culture. The Democratic Republic announces that it shall accept and grant Lancovian citizenship to any and all refugees fleeing Tezdrianic genocide, and we urge other free nations to do the same.

The Democratic Republic urges Greater Tezdrian to reverse this policy immediately or face economic sanctions.

Mikhail Egarov
Premier of Lancov and Her dependencies

Sonya Stanislav
Chief Executive of Lancov
Демократска Република Лaнкoв | RP population: 60 million | rewriting canon as of 2023. previous posts may no longer be accurate | Currency: Haid (1 LVH = 0.41 USD)

| WA Mission | Factbook |
Everyone wrote:Who?

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:35 pm

bump

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:50 pm

OOC: Do you never learn?
IC:

Communique of the Greater Russo-Spanish Empire

To Whom It May Concern: The 'Imperial Union' of Greater Tezdrian

To think; we actually liked you once? Supported you in some manner? Dear God what have we done wrong; you blatantly evil dishonorable cowards. To unleash your hatred upon the innocent is naught more than cowardice deserving of nothing more than utter annihilating at the swift hand of the honorable and just. Though I would deal with you myself and put an end to your debachery but we are currently busy else where so this condemnation will have to do. When you get to Hell I wish unto you to burn slowly and in greatest agony.

Sincerely,
Her Imperial Majesty - Empress of Estainia - Queen of Sieen - Czarina of Ukraine,
Aleczandrina Yordanov
Last edited by Estainia on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Estainia wrote:OOC: Do you never learn?
IC:

Communique of the Greater Russo-Spanish Empire

To Whom It May Concern: The 'Imperial Union' of Greater Tezdrian

To think; we actually liked you once? Supported you in some manner? Dear God what have we done wrong; you blatantly evil dishonorable cowards. To unleash your hatred upon the innocent is naught more than cowardice deserving of nothing more than utter annihilating at the swift hand of the honorable and just. Though I would deal with you myself and put an end to your debachery but we are currently busy else where so this condemnation will have to do. When you get to Hell I wish unto you to burn slowly and in greatest agony.

Sincerely,
Her Imperial Majesty - Empress of Estainia - Queen of Sieen - Czarina of Ukraine,
Aleczandrina Yordanov

OOC: Nope. :D

IC:
Official Communique from Empress Ling Tan I

To: Aleczandrina Yordanov
Subj: Condemnation

You too dearie.

Love,
Ling Tan
Last edited by Greater Tezdrian on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grand Millian
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Millian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:08 pm

OFFICIAL IMPERIAL STATEMENT
We at The Empire of the Grand Millian formaly condemn the nation of Greater Tezdrian for their genocide of Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and people dubbed "negro". We are offering the the government of Greater Tezdrian a deal.
1. All Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and Negro will be sent to The Empire of the Grand Millian.
2. The Government of The Empire of the Grand Millian will pay for transport.
3. All the deported people will get to bring one suitcase and one carry on bag.
4. All other property will belong to the government of Greater Tezdrian and the government will be able to do what they please with it.
The United Empire of The Grand Millian

Wiki Imperium Sine Fine

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:09 pm

OOC: Tezdrian, you can't get condemned twice.

IC:

Communique from Her Majesty Queen Hergohail
Written by Officer of the Queen Bertram Turk

News of your genocide hit my ears earlier this morning. I find the fact you are broadcasting something as troubling has "genocide" of the lessers that inhabit your proud nation disgusting. Your government comes off as something of an attention whore, excuse my language. I will not condemn you for your actions against the despicable lessers that have obviously done something to warrant the loss of their lives en masse, but, I will condemn your government for publicizing it as if it were a joke, something one could laugh over tea. Despicable.

Signed,
Queen Hergohail
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Stedicules wrote:OOC: Tezdrian, you can't get condemned twice.

IC:

Communique from Her Majesty Queen Hergohail
Written by Officer of the Queen Bertram Turk

News of your genocide hit my ears earlier this morning. I find the fact you are broadcasting something as troubling has "genocide" of the lessers that inhabit your proud nation disgusting. Your government comes off as something of an attention whore, excuse my language. I will not condemn you for your actions against the despicable lessers that have obviously done something to warrant the loss of their lives en masse, but, I will condemn your government for publicizing it as if it were a joke, something one could laugh over tea. Despicable.

Signed,
Queen Hergohail

OOC: Yeah you can. They tried to condemn me again, but it failed. It's still possible though.

Official Communique from Empress Ling Tan I

To: Queen Hergohail
Subj: Condemnation

"Attention Whore", it's been a minute since I was last called that. Anyways, I'm sorry I've offended you, but I do laugh at it over tea.

My Sincerest Good Wishes,
Ling Tan

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 pm

The Grand Millian wrote:OFFICIAL IMPERIAL STATEMENT
We at The Empire of the Grand Millian formaly condemn the nation of Greater Tezdrian for their genocide of Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and people dubbed "negro". We are offering the the government of Greater Tezdrian a deal.
1. All Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and Negro will be sent to The Empire of the Grand Millian.
2. The Government of The Empire of the Grand Millian will pay for transport.
3. All the deported people will get to bring one suitcase and one carry on bag.
4. All other property will belong to the government of Greater Tezdrian and the government will be able to do what they please with it.

Ling laughed at the naïveté of these people as she was handed the communique. She refused to dignify it with a reply, but she did frame and hang it as a reminder to laugh often.

Holy Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Paradise » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:
Proclamation on the Rights and Liberties of the Inferior within the Imperial Union

Article I

The Peoples officially known as the Indo-Egyptians, Mongolistic Impaired, and Negro, are officially declared un-human.

Article II

The above peoples are declared to be illegal residents of this nation.

Article III

As such, these peoples are sentenced to execution by whatever means necessary. They are parasitic beings, boshevik scum whom shall not be suffered to live.

Imperial Committee on Justice

To: The Imperial Committee on Justice of the Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian

Subject: Official Condemnation of the Proclamation on the Rights and Liberties of the Inferior within the Imperial Union

Dear sirs and/or madams,

It has come to the attention of the Conservative United States of Holy Paradise that you have enacted a most disgraceful, backwards, cruel law that enforces not just discrimination against minorities within your nation, but absolute genocide against said minorities. This blatant, vile attack against the basic rights that all people deserve is not just inappropriate, it is evil. As such, Holy Paradise officially condemns the Proclamation on the Rights and Liberties of the Inferior within the Imperial Union as well as the Imperial Committee on Justice of the Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian. It is most shameful that you refer to yourselves as a committee on justice, when this act is a complete spit on the idea of "justice", nay, a complete assault on the idea of "justice".

In addition to this condemnation, the Holy Paradisian Legislature has enacted the following, with my signature of approval:
LB 8717a: A Resolution concerning the nations of Holy Paradise and Greater Tezdrian.

Article 1. A 50% restriction on the trade of all capital goods to the nation of Greater Tezdrian.

Article 2. A complete block on the trade of weapons, ammunition, aircraft, tanks, ships, and vehicles to the nation of Greater Tezdrian.

Article 3. The immediate return of all Holy Paradisian civilians currently in the nation of Greater Tezdrian back to Holy Paradise.

Article 4. If all Holy Paradisians are allowed to safely return to Holy Paradise by the government of Greater Tezdrian, Holy Paradise shall reduce the aforementioned trade restriction on capital goods to only restricting 25% of capital goods trade between the respective nations of Holy Paradise and Greater Tezdrian.

Article 5. Holy Paradise is willing to take in any and all members of the minorities condemned in the Proclamation on the Rights and Liberties of the Inferior within the Imperial Union.

Article 6. Holy Paradise is willing to pay 75,000 USD per person to the government of Greater Tezdrian to allow Holy Paradise to take in the people mentioned in article 5 peacefully from the nation of Greater Tezdrian. In addition, Holy Paradise will remove the trade sanctions enacted in articles 1 and 2 if all those willing to leave due to the law condemned in article 5 are safely moved to Holy Paradise.

Article 7. If Greater Tezdrian agrees to the proposals in articles 5 and 6, Holy Paradise will pay the government of Greater Tezdrian after Holy Paradise safely takes those any willing immigrants condemned by the Greater Tezdrian government.

Article 8. Holy Paradise will actively observe and aid in the emigration of those individuals from the nation of Greater Tezdrian by sending Holy Paradisian soldiers. Any acts of violence by a Holy Paradisian civilian or soldier against the citizens and/or property of Greater Tezdrian will be prosecuted by Holy Paradise in a military tribunal to the fullest extent of Holy Paradisian law.

Article 9. To insure that Greater Tezdrian trusts Holy Paradise's proposal, if Holy Paradise fails to pay Greater Tezdrian the money as promised, Holy Paradise will accept a fine determined in an international court of law in addition to the original payment.

Article 10. If Greater Tezdrian attempts to defraud Holy Paradise by either saying Holy Paradise failed to pay even though the payment was completed and/or not sending the people who wished to leave as agreed to in the proposals in articles 5 and 6, or any other such deception, Holy Paradise will enact further sanctions upon the government of Greater Tezdrian, as well as pursue a lawsuit against the nation of Greater Tezdrian.

11. If, assuming the agreement is made, any Holy Paradisian soldiers aiding in the emigration of the aformentioned minorities willing to leave are attacked at all, and the government of Greater Tezdrian does not attempt to actively prosecute the attackers, Holy Paradise will consider the attack an act of war by Greater Tezdrian upon the nation of Holy Paradise, and will appropriately respond to such.

Approved by the Holy Paradisian Legislature on RL Sept. 24, 2010.
Signed by President John Holtz on RL Sept. 24, 2010.
Moderate conservative, Roman Catholic

yep

Star Trek America
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Trek America » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Official Communique of The United Federation of America

To Whom It May Concern within the 'government' of 'Greater' Tezdrian
Subject: Condemnation

Right. Whatever? You're barbaric cowards deservant of annihilation nothing more.
Consider this a condemnation of your barbarism.

Sincerely,
Emperor of America; King of Azadstan; Lord of the Great Desert
Charles Marianus IV
Last edited by Star Trek America on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viva la Française

Vecherd
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vecherd » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:38 pm

We are outraged about this.. with out finding any other words crazy! statement and will put a blockade on all Tezdrian goods and we would like to know if this in anyways affect Jews or Judean culture. '
- Foregin minister Seamus O`Donell
Last edited by Vecherd on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Frie markeder Frie folk
[spoiler=Political Stuff]Left/Right: 8.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -10.00

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Vecherd wrote:We are outraged about this.. with out finding any other words crazy! statement and will put a blockade on all Tezdrian goods and we would like to know if this in anyways affect Jews or Judean culture. '
- Foregin minister Seamus O`Donell

Statement of the Imperial Office of Semitic Affairs

No. Jewish culture is thriving in the Union, and our synagogues are well kept and unharmed. The State Religion has no impact on our lives, and in fact, all imperial offices closed during sabbath. We are free to practice our religion.

-Special Administrator Chaim Greenberg

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Leaked to the International Community-

Status Report-Project Improbus Nex

Filed: Friday, 24\9\10
Location: Kwa-Nzu'ulu, Negroid Settlement. Julian Province, IUGT

At exactly 13:05 NTJP, the Township of Kwa-Nzu'ulu was decimated. All inhabited are confirmed executed. Three Legionaire battalions are on their way to the last settlement. Gaskammandant trucks have been dispatched to nearby Eugenius Province. 13,000,000 negros are left within the Union. Projected PIN conclusion time is unknown.

Commander Markus Khan

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Defensor de la Libertad, Meldaria

The news broadcast for the past weeks had been focusing mainly on atrocities happening within the borders of Great Tezdrian. Most people who didn't hear about this on the news read about the acts in the newspaper or heard about it on the radio. The people were furious and a bill was proposed by a group of workers in Memoria Jardin. The bill passed within one week, gaining majority support from the country after a large turn-out. Most people were angry and did not take long to vote. The bill was simply, it proposed that La Democracia Marxista de Meldaria would invade The Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian. So it was done. Soldiers were armed and departed for the attack zone at Defensor de la Libertad. They began excercises. A large force was being sent into Greater Tezdrian. The main attack would consist of air units supporting large transports full of much infantry. They had not yet departed, they would not waste their time sending a message to Greater Tezdrian, they would simply attack and annihilate the entire nation's government and military and they would save all civilians being persecuted and then establish a new government. The soldiers were still being prepared, in 3 days they would board their transportation units and and 7 they would be at Greater Tezdrian, engaging the enemy.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL

PARA: Nations of the World
DE: La Democracia Marxista de Meldaria

We are appalled at the actions of Greater Tezdrian. These acts must not go unpunished. We must take preventative measures now lives are at stake, please message our nation if you are interested in drawing out a plan to stop this attack on the sovereignty of human life.
Last edited by Meldaria on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Holy Paradise
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Paradise » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:Leaked to the International Community-

Status Report-Project Improbus Nex

Filed: Friday, 24\9\10
Location: Kwa-Nzu'ulu, Negroid Settlement. Julian Province, IUGT

At exactly 13:05 NTJP, the Township of Kwa-Nzu'ulu was decimated. All inhabited are confirmed executed. Three Legionaire battalions are on their way to the last settlement. Gaskammandant trucks have been dispatched to nearby Eugenius Province. 13,000,000 negros are left within the Union. Projected PIN conclusion time is unknown.

Commander Markus Khan

To: Empress Ling Tan I of the Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian
Subject: Executive Order 1376: Full Sanctions on the Nation of Greater Tezdrian

Dear Empress Ling Tan I,

I have recently received a report that you have already begun the extermination of these innocent people who have done you no ill. As you might understand, I consider this a rejection of the proposals outlined in our official condemnation of this policy of persecution. I have therefore drafted an executive order ordering a complete halt on all trade between Holy Paradise and Greater Tezdrian.
Executive Order 1376: Full Sanctions on the Nation of Greater Tezdrian

RECALLING that the nation of Greater Tezdrian has enacted a genocidal policy against minorities in its borders,

NOTING that this policy goes against everything that Holy Paradise stands for and promotes,

CONSIDERING that Holy Paradise had offered to take the minorities off of Greater Tezdrian's hands with Holy Paradise paying Greater Tezdrian per person Holy Paradise takes in, an offer that basically would humanely remove the oppressed from the nation of Greater Tezdrian as well as being a financial gain to Greater Tezdrian, helping them in multiple ways

and REALIZING that Greater Tezdrian has virtually rejected Holy Paradise's offer by following through in executing innocent civilians,

BE IT RESOLVED AND ENACTED that all trade between Holy Paradise and Greater Tezdrian is, as of the signing of this order, illegal and punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

This trade sanction shall remain in place until it is removed by Congressional approval and Presidential approval.

Signed,
President John Holtz
Last edited by Holy Paradise on Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yep

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Meldaria wrote:Defensor de la Libertad, Meldaria

The news broadcast for the past weeks had been focusing mainly on atrocities happening within the borders of Great Tezdrian. Most people who didn't hear about this on the news read about the acts in the newspaper or heard about it on the radio. The people were furious and a bill was proposed by a group of workers in Memoria Jardin. The bill passed within one week, gaining majority support from the country after a large turn-out. Most people were angry and did not take long to vote. The bill was simply, it proposed that La Democracia Marxista de Meldaria would invade The Imperial Union of Greater Tezdrian. So it was done. Soldiers were armed and departed for the attack zone at Defensor de la Libertad. They began excercises. A large force was being sent into Greater Tezdrian. The main attack would consist of air units supporting large transports full of much infantry. They had not yet departed, they would not waste their time sending a message to Greater Tezdrian, they would simply attack and annihilate the entire nation's government and military and they would save all civilians being persecuted and then establish a new government. The soldiers were still being prepared, in 3 days they would board their transportation units and and 7 they would be at Greater Tezdrian, engaging the enemy.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL

PARA: Nations of the World

We are appalled at the actions of Greater Tezdrian. These acts must not go unpunished. We must take preventative measures now lives are at stake, please message our nation if you are interested in drawing out a plan to stop this attack on the sovereignty of human life.

OOC: Greetings, it'll be nice to RP with you again, my old enemy.
Unfortunately for you, that wasn't SIC'ed, and we have spies in all commie countries we've dealt with.

SIC:

Alexei Bushkratski waited outside the palace. It was a cold, snowy night in Imperiosis Urbs or Ib, as it was called by the peasantry. Empress Ling was in a meeting with the Overseeing Committee of Project Improbus Nex. According to what Alexei had heard on the street, the Project was going well. Negroes were hanged daily, always in front of a huge audience. He had just gotten back from his assignment in Meldaria, and he had bad news. Finally, he knocked. The door opened, and he stepped inside. Seeing the urgent look on his face, the attendant lead him straight to the Conference Room. Alexei opened the door, and again stepped inside. Empress Ling looked up, "This better be good." Bushkratski paled, but recovered and began. "Meldaria is mobilizing to invade. A motion passed among the Legislature. They're going to wipe us out." Now Ling paled, but as ever, she took command. "Okay, first, we're going to fake my assassination. Then, Project Nex will be stepped up. Arm the citizens. Make it Inferior Hunting season. Offer huge rewards for bagged inferiors. Then, gas, burn or bomb any concentrated Inferior ghettos. Conduct midnight raids, wipe 'em out." Here, she paused, thinking "I will flee to Unilisa in secret. Also, I want files pulled from the National Eugenics Registration Program. Get the best and brightest breeders to the GWO." She looked around, "What are you waiting for? Go, Go, GO!" The men scattered.

IC:

At midnight tonight, Empress Ling Tan was cut down by an assassins bullet. A negro anarchist has been apprehended and execuated for the crime. A Interim Governance Council has been established to rule until a heir has been found.
- Excerpt from Ib Daily Bulletin

Hayaba
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 pm

President Alex Bradley has declared no Tezdrirani will ever step foot on Hayaba again..
Map:http://bp3.blogger.com/_leoGYAeiH44/SDiEKAMhkQI/AAAAAAAABq4/_AFFMT8C2Ks/s320/map_far-east.gif
I RP with a population of 334 million people.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Hayaba wrote:President Alex Bradley has declared no Tezdrirani will ever step foot on Hayaba again..

OOC: Fire the IGNORE cannons!!!

Hayaba
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:
Hayaba wrote:President Alex Bradley has declared no Tezdrirani will ever step foot on Hayaba again..

OOC: Fire the IGNORE cannons!!!

I am saying that i am declaring your country a no-fly zone for your citizens.
Map:http://bp3.blogger.com/_leoGYAeiH44/SDiEKAMhkQI/AAAAAAAABq4/_AFFMT8C2Ks/s320/map_far-east.gif
I RP with a population of 334 million people.

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Hayaba wrote:
Greater Tezdrian wrote:OOC: Fire the IGNORE cannons!!!

I am saying that i am declaring your country a no-fly zone for your citizens.

OOC: Hayaba, I ban you from this thread. Please edit your posts and depart.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

President Alex Mapleoir sat down in his government office after a day of rather intense political meetings. Looking through the various international news upon his handheld device, he soon came across an item of a declaration from the infamous Greater Tezdrian.

Closing his eyes, he slowly began to type out a diplomatic response.

Official Message From The Second Republic of Seperate Vermont

The actions against the recognition of several persons as of legal residency in your nation only shows your great lack of unity or a realization yet of what a country is, and can be.

It does no use to divide and segregate based on petty differences. IN doing so, you are not only commiting an atrocious and heinous breach of justice, but you commit a serious disservice to your nation as a whole.

Please, revert your decision. At the very least allow any refugees to flee if they so desire, Vermont will be more than speedy to accustom them.

-President Alex Mapleoir
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
http://www.mechiwiki.com/nationstates/index.php?nation=Seperate_Vermont
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Holy Paradise
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Paradise » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Meldaria wrote:PARA: Nations of the World

SIC to Meldaria only:

TOP SECRET, ENCRYPTED AND ENCODED

To: The leaders of La Democracia Marxista de Meldaria
Subj: Military Action

Dear sirs and/or madams.

I am considering bringing up the possibility of taking military action against Greater Tezdrian in Congress. If, for some reason, Congress decides not to allow such, I will ask them to help your nation by providing supplies, weapons, vehicles, you name it.

We must tread carefully. I hope to continue communications with you in the future.

Sincerely,
President John Holtz

yep

Bulgislavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgislavia » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:30 pm

To the Leadership of Greater Tezdrian.

You have willingly initiated an event that will traumatise the lives and realities of Millions of human beings.
Imagine a child who will be scarred for life becuase his childhood memories will be filled with images of public executions, state sponsored rascism and genocide. What sort of future generation are you trying to create for your nation!?

When the younger generation grow up into adults and they reach the ages when they begin filling positions of power and your old gang is replaced there are two senarios. The Greater Tezdrian leadership will be dominated by irrational, mentally unstable, racsist human beings that have mentalities reminiscent of human beings brought up in the middle ages

OR the equal and opposite reaction of

Human beings that remember their childhood was disrupted by Rascist, simple minded, irrational and mentally unstable leaders and will remember they were held back from developing mentally like human beings brought up in more compassionate societies. They will want to rectify the problems you would have plunged the nation into and heal the scars.

If your only goal was immortality Im sure you have achieved it as the citizens of your nation will speak of this arbitrary bloodthirsty atrocity for at least a thousand years, your name will go down in history as a tyrant. But honestly that isnt really something to gloat about.

Our thoughts go out to the many victims of these barbaric and primitive acts and to the ordinary citizens who you have mentally scarred and traumatised.
I would of expected to have read about this event from some history book about the middle ages not something that would happen in a modern world. Obviously you are in need of a mentality evolution to catch up to the more civilized minds in this world

From the Bulgislavian leadership
Revolutionary Peoples Democracy

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Premier Dimitri Fedar was alerted that Empress Tang had been assassinated.

"Assassinated." he scoffed upon hearing the new, "I doubt it."

He understood that the timing seemed all too perfect. The invasion would proceed as planned none-the-less. He assumed that the enemy must have acquired photos through satellites, but was curious how they would know that he was planning to invade Greater Tezdrian. He knew he could not keep the bills of his nation secret, so it did not think the awareness was a big deal.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL

PARA: The Conservative United States of Holy Paradise
DE: La Democracia Marxist de Meldaria

We will appreciate and reward in the future any such aide that we receive. These actions will forever enhance the diplomatic relationship of our two nations. Our people will be proud to fight alongside yours' if it comes to that. Greater Tezdrian is not a threat at this time, out military is heavily superior, but anything that can reduce casualties will be welcomed with open arms. We were thinking of re-educating civilians and establishing a new government. Although our political and economic opinions surely differ, we are sure that we can get past our differences since we both see atrocities the same way, as acts that cannot go unanswered. When the new government is established, we believe that the establishment of a capitalist system will be less likely to cause an uprising. However, all citizens must be taken care of, the poor have been suffering for far too long. Healthcare and Education systems are not that bad, but they must not be preserved for the elite. We must make sure that no one starves or has to be a victim of racism or social injustice. The new government will be authoritarian at first since it is foreign, but we must do our best no to scare the people or execute and imprison people unjustly. If you have troops to send to us, please rendez-vous at the half-way point towards Greater Tezdrian in approximately 6 and a half days. We will have to attack in a joint effort.

OOC: Tezdrian, got a map? If so, please put it in the OP.
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents