NATION

PASSWORD

The Commonwealth of Independent Nations [MT / FT Alliance]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North Mack
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

The Commonwealth of Independent Nations [MT / FT Alliance]

Postby North Mack » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 pm

The Commonwealth of Independent Nations

The Commonwealth of Independent Nations is a combination Modern and Future tech alliance dedicated to the mutual defense and prosperity of its member nations. Both MT and FT nations can join, however membership distinctions are made along tech lines to prevent FT nations from assisting MT nations and vice versa.

We have a long history, being founded in 2006, and refounded again in 2009. Finally in 2010, we are starting once again, and inviting all past members to join us, as well as any new members who wish to join our ranks.

Leadership is split into two parts, the Ministers and the Heads. The Ministers manage the overall direction of the alliance, and are elected by simple majority from both tech levels. In addition, each tech level has a "Head", who oversees their half of the alliance and reports to the Ministers.

The Constitution of the C.I.N.

Article I: Military

1 - Should one nation in the C.I.N. fall prey to an attack, all nations in the C.I.N. shall rise as one to defend the nation under attack. Should the attacking nation need to be occupied to end hostilities, that nation shall become a protectorate of the C.I.N., subject to the Constitution of the C.I.N. This article only comes into effect if the CIN nation has fallen prey to an attack, and is not the aggressor of the current engagement.
1.1 - Any nation involved in a conflict of its own when a call for help is declared, may, if it so chooses, refuse to send any military aid on the grounds that they are required by the current engagement, however other forms of aid such as intelligence information or technology may be called for.
1.2 - If a nation is engaged in defensive or offensive actions against another nation, the constitution of the C.I.N. regarding mutual defense (Article 1, Section 1) shall not come into effect until the cessation of hostilities between the involved has occurred.

2 - No C.I.N. nation shall show hostilities against another C.I.N. nation. Should a C.I.N. nation fall under attack by another C.I.N. nation, the attacking nation shall be ejected from the C.I.N., and Article I shall come into effect. The definition of 'Hostilities' shall be expanded to include any military, economic, intelligence, or technological aid, to a nation showing aggressiveness towards a C.I.N. member nation in any way. This including threats, declarations of war, economic blockades, or any military action.

3 - Any nation engaged in conflict in which the C.I.N. constitution would normally come into effect may, if the nation so wishes, refuse C.I.N. assistance for the duration, or any time less then the length, of the engagement.

Article II: Trade

1 - C.I.N. nations are required to share any and/or all technological advancements upon request by any other C.I.N. nation. This section does not apply to any Military and/or Classified technology.

Article III: Constitution and Membership

1 - Any C.I.N. nation can propose changes to the Constitution of the C.I.N. at any time. Should a proposition of change occur, a vote will take place, lasting 10 (Real Life) days. If the vote passes by a 2/3 majority, then the proposed change shall be made to the constitution.

2 - Any C.I.N. nation can propose to remove another C.I.N. nation from the C.I.N. at any time. Should this occur, a vote will take place lasting 10 (Real Life) days. If the vote passes by a 3/4 majority, then the nation shall be ejected from the C.I.N.
2.1 - Should, for any reason, a nation be ejected from the C.I.N., at any time, that nation is then prohibited from re-entering the C.I.N. as long at that nations leader at the time of ejection is in power.

3 - Any nation can, at any time, join the C.I.N., restricted only by Article 3, Section 2.1. Upon joining the C.I.N., that nation is subject to the Constitution of the C.I.N.

4 - Mandates that all membership of the Commonwealth must sign up with an account on CIN Headquarters. Membership requests that do not sign up will be given 48 hours to sign up, else they will be rejected. Current membership will be contacted a total of 3 times with a request to join up else they be dismissed from the CIN. Membership registered with the web site must at least make an attempt to be active or else they will be placed on a probationary timeframe (Determined by the Ministers) in which after said timeframe if they are not mildly active, they will be dismissed from the CIN. Extended vacations MUST be reported to at least one of the Ministers of the Commonwealth.
Last edited by North Mack on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Leadership of the C.I.N.

Minister of the C.I.N. - [Pending]
Responsible for the overall handling of the alliance, the Minster has the final say of all matters related to the Commonwealth, and is responsible for it's upkeep and affairs.

Minister of War - [Pending]
Responsible for all engagements (or potential engagements) of the alliance, the Minister of War directs joint troop movements, plans long term strategies, and acts as a negotiator to prevent conflicts against member nations wherever possible.

Minister of Trade - [Pending]
Responsible for trade both within and without the alliance, the Minister of Trade handles all trade agreements. Whether settling a dispute between member nations about the trade tax on pink stuffed bunny rabbits, or consulting about the price of weapons grade plutonium from a member nation to a rogue state, the Minister of Trade acts as an intermediary for all things trade related.

Minster of Foreign Affairs - [Pending]
Acting as the face of the C.I.N., the Minister of Foreign Affairs is perhaps the most vital position of all. The Minister of Foreign Affairs acts as a public relations agent to all outside nations. They are also charged with orienting new member nations.

Head of Future Tech - [Pending]

Head of Modern Tech - [Pending]

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Membership of the C.I.N.

MT · 4 Old Members · 14 New Members
The Federal Republic of Allrule
The Republic of British Kuwait
The Republic of Don-Quixote
The Constitutional Republic of East Klent
The Federal Republic of Greal
The Armed Republic of Itailian Maifias
The Federation of Jarodl
The Dynastic Republic of Leocardia
The United States of Lineale
The United Citizens' Federation of Military Command
The Imperial Federation of New Caldaris
The Ultranationalist Kingdom of North african empire
The Imperial Commonwealth of Onyenu
The Community of Rhodaseum
The Empire of Shazbotdom
The Kingdom of Vecherd
The Armed Republic of Waterlords
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica

FT · 1 Old Member · 8 New Members
The Galatic Republic of Cbngggfv
The Interstellar Empire of Dimoniquid
The Empire of Don-Valentino
The Colony of Germanic Mars
The Empire of New Gratislavia
The Terran Empire of North Mack
The Revived Terran Confederacy
The United Terran Alliance of The Fedral Union
The Republic of United Districts of 1
Last edited by North Mack on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm, edited 14 times in total.

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Bump for now open?
T H E S T E L L A R R E P U B L I C O F N O R T H M A C K
Forged in Fire, Reforged in Blood
[ DeviantArt | NS FT Discord | The Local Cluster | FT Advice and Assistance Thread | The State of the Galaxy ]

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 pm

um is there a sing up sheet i have to fill out
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Not particularly. You just need to say you want to sign up, and let us know your tech level.
[ DeviantArt | NS FT Discord | The Local Cluster | FT Advice and Assistance Thread | The State of the Galaxy ]

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

i am MT and i want to sing up

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Gratislavia wrote:i am MT and i want to sign up

Welcome to the CIN

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Will you take an early-PMT nation?
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

may i ask for your help in the offensive opperations against Zackor. Before you say no let me tell you the reasons first he took one of my cities without warning then he nuked said city after we recaptured it

Allrule
Senator

Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allrule » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

I am MT, and I want to sign up.
Save the Internet! Protect Net Neutrality!

"Lily? After all this time?"
"Always."
-Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:Will you take an early-PMT nation?

Hm... that's actually... something we didn't consider. Let me confer with the other members and we'll get back to you on that one, okay? We'll TG you.

Allrule wrote:I am MT, and I want to sign up.

Another new member. Welcome!

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

North Mack wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:Will you take an early-PMT nation?

Hm... that's actually... something we didn't consider. Let me confer with the other members and we'll get back to you on that one, okay? We'll TG you.

Sure.
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Jarodl
Envoy

Founded: Dec 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarodl » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I am MT i want to sigh up pls.
Pez "if there's one thing this world needs more of, it's genital mutilation."
the last letter of our nation is an L a small l ,not an i
I urge you to look at this thread viewtopic.php?f=25&t=96571

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Jarodl wrote:I am MT i want to sigh up pls.

Busy in here. Welcome to the CIN.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

North Mack wrote:
Jarodl wrote:I am MT i want to sigh up pls.

Busy in here. Welcome to the CIN.

Well, it is late at night so threads stay on the first page longer
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Gratislavia wrote:may i ask for your help in the offensive opperations against Zackor. Before you say no let me tell you the reasons first he took one of my cities without warning then he nuked said city after we recaptured it

so will you help

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Gratislavia wrote:may i ask for your help in the offensive opperations against Zackor. Before you say no let me tell you the reasons first he took one of my cities without warning then he nuked said city after we recaptured it

I don't think that we are going to participate in any conflicts, for a time being, until such a time as we are fully organied and have held elections for the Ministerial and the Head of Technology positions.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Gratislavia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm

ok well i am still happy to be a member

North African Empire
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Empire » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 pm

The Ultranationalist Kingdom of North African Empire would like to join this alliance our form of technology is modern.
Offical Name: The United Arab Republics of North African Empire
Official Motto: "In the glory of the UAR!."
Capital City: Rabat
Form of Government: Islamic Theocracy
Head of State: Union Commander Muhammad Nasser
Head of Government: Prime Minister Amare Mensah

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

British Kuwait
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby British Kuwait » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

The Republic of British Kuwait would like to join the alliance. I am a MT nation.
Proud member of the Anti-ORBAT Club

North Mack
Ambassador

Postby North Mack » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 pm

North african empire wrote:The Ultranationalist Kingdom of North African Empire would like to join this alliance our form of technology is modern.

British Kuwait wrote:The Republic of British Kuwait would like to join the alliance. I am a MT nation.

Both of you, welcome to the CIN.

...Now I feel lonely in FT. ):

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:44 pm

((Right is this "alliance" Open for me to join? if it is I'll put up an app. Just thought I'd ask first..))
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Rhodaseum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodaseum » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

Hey, I'd like to sign up. I'm MT (well, the City-State's technology is really early-PMT, but you can call it MT).
MODEDIT: Linking to referral games is prohibited.
Xesusu Weapons: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62147
Rhodaseum International Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62159
Rhodaseumi Air: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62164
Condottiere Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62312
OOC Stuff: My name's Rudy, but you can call me Rho.

Weltmachtistan
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Weltmachtistan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 am

I would like to join... But, I have an issue with Article II Section 1. Weltmachtistan is a highly secretive nation, we don't take kindly to saring any technology... I am FT, by the way.
Last edited by Weltmachtistan on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents