NATION

PASSWORD

Judean World War [PT, CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Judean World War [PT, CLOSED]

Postby Ewa beach » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Judean World War [1939-1946]

OOC

Over a hundred years since the Motherland has been involved in a war, over a hundred years the Motherland has been at peace, over a hundred years the Motherland has not slaughtered an entire nation due to the simple fact that they insulted the mighty Federation. Over five seconds since the first shots were fired...

It is time again, for the Great Motherland to show her strength to the world. Be worried, oh mighty Judeans, be very worried, for the beast has awoken once again.

4th Shock Army, Red Army - Volgent, Ewacian Federation
April 13th, 1939

The massive train came to a stop in the middle of Sector 1 Alpha, which was a giant open field, larger than six football fields, and over 2.5 million soldiers of the Red Army were standing there. There was around 500 boxes and crates, all holding weapons and supplies for the men. Supply Officers would be standing there, handing out weapons such as Mosin-Nagants, DP-28's, SVT-40's, and PPD-40's.

"Let's move it! I want to get over the border before sunset!" Commissar Mochenko yelled. A private took hold of his rifle, turning to enter the train, faced Mochenko, "Commissar, where exactly are we heading?" The Commissar let out a small chuckle, "Private, we are heading towards the outskirts of Pulensky City, where this war started. Come with me Private, into the train, I will tell you all about it."

As the two sat down in the train, Mochenko began to speak. "I was commanding the 3rd Rifle Company down in the Imperial Empire, patrolling the streets...when a shot rang out in the streets...one of my men was hit, and then it came. The Tulrzo pushed through the building to my left, the wall crumbling underneath it. As soon as it had blown through it blew away my men..."

Mochenko was starting to stutter now, his face changing, his mind told him not to go trough the horrors of Pulensky, but he had to get his story out there. The private could notice his distress, "Commissar, you..you don't have to tell me.."

The Commissar looked at the private, "Alright...okay..let's just get this train moving." Mochenko opened the door, and he was startled by the sight he saw, time had flown by so quick that they were already passing through the Ewacian-RSA border. Mochenko mumbled under his breath, "Holy shit....we're over the border..." He turned to the men in his car, "Get ready comrades, this is it. We have passed over the border, Pulensky is not far away, and we will surely be taking fire soon. Our planes have bombed the city for days, all we need to do is secure the outskirts of the city, then our tanks can move in and we can eliminate the scum that still roam the streets. Load your rifles, fix bayonets, show no mercy!!"

The train suddenly came to a stop, Mochenko could hear gunshots from inside of the train, he quickly jumped over to the door, sliding open the door and jumping to the ground. "MOVE IT!" The soldiers seemed to pour out of the train, one after one they all jumped out. "LET'S GO! MOVE IN TO THE CITY, ERADICATE ANY SCUM THAT STILL STANDS FOR THE EMPIRE! KILL THEM ALL!!!"

The first couple soldiers that made it out quickly stopped behind some cover, the rest of the soldiers following behind them, holding their rifles close as the Commissar ran up to the wall. "Fight for the mighty Motherland, and show these rats what we are made of!" There was a silence for a couple seconds, a cough here and there, and then the Commissar looked over the wall. The place looked abandoned, and then he heard it, the whistle...

Mochenko cringed at the sound, and as he did he could spot Imperial soldiers walking out of the buildings, some of them were covering their ears, others were looking up in the sky, trying to find the origin of the loud and annoying sound. He could hear them scream, and then they were engulfed in the explosions. Building after building was hit, mass explosions and smoke made it impossible to see their horrible fate.

Just as most of the Red Army soldiers were staring at the explosions, Mochenko stood up and faced the men, holding his rifle up he yelled, "CHARGE!!!" Quickly jumping over the wall that had once covered them, the men opened fire on the remains of the town. "Kill them all! Spare none!" Mochenko yelled as he ran up next to a building, he could see an Imperial soldier crawling out of the building, his legs were blown off, and as he spotted Mochenko he screamed. "No! Please, please!"

Mochenko kicked off his helmet, and knelt down, grabbing him by the hair. "You people disgust me." He pulled the machete from out of his pants, pulling back the Imperial soldier's head. "You all deserve to die." He slid the machete through his neck, blood spurting out from underneath him as he threw the soldier's head down.

He jumped over the dead enemy and into the building in which he came from. He quickly spotted three more enemy soldiers, one was sitting in a chair, his arms dangling off the side and he could see multiple shrapnel wounds in the man's chest and face. The second one was still intact, but he seemed to be knocked out. The last one was also intact, but he was bleeding from his mouth, puking out blood, but he was about to stand up. Mochenko quickly shot all three of them, even the dead one sitting in the chair.

He turned around, noticing his men run into the building, moving upstairs, and then he could hear gunfire. He grinned as he left the building. Just a couple days ago he was walking through here, and now he was destroying it for the Motherland. As he was walking past a building he noticed one of his soldiers grab an Imperial soldier, punching him in the face and shoving him against the wall. The Imperial soldier was getting beat with the stock of his own gun, his face wasn't even recognizable anymore. Just a lump of mushy blood, and then the Imperial soldier fell, the sound of his face hitting the pavement was sickening, but pleasurable at the same time. Yet the soldier didn't stop beating him, he kept on hitting the lifeless body with his gun, blood splattering on his face after each hit.

"Comrade! Get going!" The soldier looked up, the blood covering over half of his face. He slowly wiped it off, still staring at Mochenko, "Aye, Commissar....Umm...Commissar Mochenko, would you happen to have a tissue?" Mochenko looked at him blankly, then started laughing, the two seemed to be completely oblivious to the battle surrounding them. "Haha, of course not comrade. Just lick it off, taste their blood, and then may you spill their blood with power."

"Commissar...are you sure?"
"Yes comrade, taste their rat blood and you will strike fear into their minds!"
"Aye, Commissar!"

The soldier stared at his hand, now covered with the blood that once remained on his face, and he licked it off. His eyes suddenly widened, joy and hate filled his mind at the same time. He knelt down and dipped his fingers into his face, or what remained of his face, and sucked on it. Mochenko chuckled again, "Taste good, does it not?"
"Aye, Commissar. Shall we go kill some more?"
"Yes, comrade, yes we shall."

Commissar Mochenko looked around the street, the amount of death and destruction simply amazed him. The Red Army soldiers had quickly destroyed every last remnant of the Imperial Empire in the outskirts of Pulensky, and soon the tanks would be moving in. The gunfire suddenly stopped, the explosions went silent. Mochenko grabbed an Imperial soldier, and jumped up onto a bench.

"Today, comrades, we have destroyed every piece of the Imperial Empire in this small town. We have decimated the scum's moral. Imperial soldiers will have nightmares of the day that they meet us!"
"Ura!!"
"The Imperial Empire will fear the Red Army! We will march straight to the capital, and we will cut the Counsellers's throat in two. Are you ready comrades?!"
"Aye, Commissar!"
"Good, because tomorrow, we will charge into Pulensky and kill them all!" He then slit the throat of the Imperial soldier and held him up, for all of the men to see.
"Ura! Ura! Ura!...."

Presidential Office, Burgandeer Building - Vuskow, Mykilstov, Ewacian Federation
April 13th, 1939

President Vladimir Donkova was sitting in his chair, staring out the window. Beautiful Vuskow, a massive city, bustling with activity. The sun was out, the days were wonderful, and just over the border, there was a raging battle filled with death and hatred.

Then came the knock on the door, Donkova turned his chair around, "Come in." The man slowly opened the door, looking at the papers in his hands once again. "Mr. President, sir, we have receieved reports from Commissar Mochenko that the outskirts of Pulensky have been secured and they are ready to send in the tanks."
"I see, well, then what are we waiting for? I want those rats down in the Imperial Empire destroyed, and if tanks can help do that, then by god they are going to receieve tanks. Send the tanks, they are waiting on the border, no?"
"That is correct, sir. They are awaiting your call."
"Commence Operation Echo Sierra."
"Aye, sir."

The man was about to turn around and leave, but Donkova had one more thing to say. "Stop!"
"What is it, sir?"
"I'm sure that our allies would love to hear about this invasion. Make sure they know about this."
"Aye, sir."

Donkova turned his chair around again, staring out the window, the Ewacian people would soon learn of the atrocities committed down in Pulensky, and they would all cry for war. Donkova stood up, opening up the window, whispering, "The beast has awoken once again."
Last edited by Ewa beach on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

LINTYLAND
Minister

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LINTYLAND » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Imperial Palace- Everda, Merkey, Lintyland
April 13, 1939

Emperor Hiroto Shygayo was reading the daily news. To his surprise, he saw a small caption in bold black letters, stating that the Ewacian Federation had just attacked some random city, in some random place.

"Damn Ewacian's, why the hell did they have to so that?" Hiroto drank the cup of tea on his desk and sighed. "Oh well, lets see if this gets any interesting." Hiroto flipped the page of the newspaper and bean to read about how Husky fur can arouse the female hormones. Hiroto was enjoying the article, until his uncoordinated aid, came bursting through the wooden oak doors, with a piece of paper.

"Emperor, the Ewacian's have attacked something!" The aid was fumbling with the piece of paper, as he tried to show it to Hiroto. "Umm i think we should do something."

Hiroto looked up at his aid, and raised his eyebrow. "I already know that Bernie, its called reading the newspaper." Hiroto sighed and folded up the newspaper. "Well this whole mess will soon go away, so just keep the navy on normal maritime patrols. As for the Army and Air Force keep them at normal levels. I dont want any of the civilians thinking about our Empire going to war."

Bernie nodded and quickly walked out of the Imperial office, leaving Hiroto to drink his tea in peace.
Last edited by LINTYLAND on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14:12 Solm Black people shouldn't be on NS

I makeTitles!!!
Pew! Pewwwwwww! Explosion!!!

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Statalupia, Namabia

*President James Reads The Mornin Paper With Some Coffee And Cream*

*Spits coffee over desk*

What the.... *Continues reading about the attack* Why would the Ewacian Federation do this? *President James dials Bill at the Namabian-LintyLand Embassy*

*Secretary of Defense Michael runs into the room* Sir! I think you shoul...

Not now Mike.*Rests phone on his shoulder for a second.* Michael have the Namabian 23rd Naval Division send three more battlecruisers to the Central Fleet.

But sir that will hurt the 23rd Division. The Eastern Fleet is weak enough. Your risking our Eastern Borders sir.

Da****, Michael do it. I didn't ask for your opinion. I fear that we may need to deploy our navy...
Last edited by Namabia on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Tagged
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Slazenagara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slazenagara » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Ruslov, The Imperial Empire of Slazenagara

The Emperor was laying in bed, dead asleep. He was oblivious to the world and nothing could interrupt this peaceful sleep which he had so sorely needed after the 3 days straight peace conference with the Communist Rebels. Suddenly a knock on the door awoke the Emperor, "What is it!" Shouted Emperor Zeppelin XV. The Aid slowly opened the door, "My Emperor, The Ewacians have invaded the RSA. The war council has been summoned, they are waiting for you." Said the aid. Zeppelin stood up and got dressed, he was on his way.

Imperial War Council
The table was surrounded by Supreme Commanders of all 4 branches of the military, Ivan Biranovich, Supreme Commander of the Army. Vidislav Mastorivich, Supreme Commander of the Navy. Miroslav Kersonivich, Commander of the Air Force and Vasili Boriyev, Commissar of the Imperial Guard. The Emperor Sat there looking at the map of the RSA layed out on the table, "Well Gentlemen, we have a crisis on our hands, Ewacian troops were attacked by RSA troops and now The Ewacians have sent 2.5 Million troops to exterminate the RSA. What do we do?" Said the Emperor, in a not so serious voice. The Supreme Commander of the Navy then spoke; "My Emperor, my navy has a large fleet on standby and we are willing to double production of battleships and transport ships so that we can transport a large sum of troops to RSA." The Emperor chuckled, "Very good Commander, that would be great now all we need is commitment from the other three branches. The other 3 Commanders nodded and then planning began.....

Imperial Guard Barracks, Southern Ruslov
Sergei Smirnov was a Major in the Imperial Guard, he was to be commanding his barracks of the 3rd Imperial Guard Division to support the Ewacians in the invasion of the RSA, it was not final yet but Command was damn sure that war would be declared. Arisaka Type 99 Bolt Action Rifles where being loaded in from factories all over Slazenagara in hope to arm the whole Imperial Guard in time for the Invasion. Sub Machine Guns such as PPD's were being loaded in for Sergeants and higher. Some Heavy Machine guns such as DP-28's and Bren Guns. Now the Imperial Guard was unstoppable with their mighty weapons and superior training.

War Had Begun...........
Last edited by Slazenagara on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kingdom of Slazenagara
| Judea l Embassy l

DEFCON: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Current Leader: King Christian IX

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Prime Minister Tojo's office,
Shuri Castle,
State of Hirotio,
Asian Ultra-State,
Vlack Sturm

The Prime Minister of the Japanese Imperial State had just had a meeting with the newest leader of Vlack Sturm, Gustav von Shredder... a secret fascist and liberator of the Sturmian people. Tojo a fifty year old ethnic Asian was 5'7". He wore an Imperial uniform of his home state, and he was wearing a cap. He had Katana Saber in his ornate sheath, and a Nambu pistol in his holster.

He passed the man in command of the Fascist Forces, General Klaus Rommel. General Rommel was the most brutal man in the Deutsch Uber-Staats Wehrmacht (German Ultra-State Military) next Major-General Henirich Amsel.

The general and the Prime Minister had discussed the war plan with Shredder and Shredder gave them the green light... as it were. The Invasion of Russkia from Germania, and the Invasion of Shanghai and the State of Kai-shek from Hirotio.

DUSW HQ,
Berlin,
Germania,
Vlack Sturm

The DUSW commander, General Rommel was preparing for the Vlack Sturmian Civil War... then once the civil war had ended the Fascist/Imperialists would help the Ewacian armies...

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I will post more tomorrow.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Beneravia
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Beneravia » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 pm

April 14th, 1939
Wittendorf Palace
Outskirts of Wittendorf, Beneravia

Grand Duke Joesph II was strolling the gardens admiring the spring day. It was the first time since November that the grass had been seen and the flowers bloomed. 'Twas a beautiful day, and the first of many to come.
Today would be an ordinary day with the Grand Duke presiding over the final session of the House of Burgesses before they were out for the spring holiday. Today was going to be debating the political crisis in a northern village that held much sway in its region.
Then it would be a banquet with the Burgesses and Prime Minister John Alveridge. And finally he would end the day with the usual; a bath with brandy and music.
Joseph was in mid-thought when he heard the clacking of loafers on the cobbled stones. He turned and saw it was his aide, Samuel, walking down the path.
"Ah. Samuel, and what is so important that it had to interrupt my morning stroll?" asked Joseph, who was a man of routine.
"Your Grace," said Samuel, while bowing, "The Palace has just received word of an incident in the Federation. Here you go sire." Samuel handed the Grand Duke a telegram from the Defense Ministry office in Shilltons.
"Dear God. They've ruthlessly attacked Imperial troops. Damn it! Cancel my plans and have the Speaker cancel today's session. Also I want to convene a meeting between the Prime Minister ,the Defense and State Ministers, and Chairman of the JCS. I must discuss the course of plan we shall take."
"Yes, Your Grace. Shall I fetch the wheelchair to take you back to the Meeting Room?"
"No, no. I'll be just fine. Go, go. We must convene immediately!"
"Yes sire!" And Samuel was off.

Same Day
Meeting Room, Wittendorf Palace
Wittendorf, Beneravia

The sun was shining brightly through the windows of the room. This would have been a perfect picture, except for the men arguing in front of the fireplace and table.
"Gentlemen! Settle down! We have an important matter at stake. The Federation has just attacked the sovereign nation of RSA. Not only have they attacked a sovereign nation, but a sovereign monarchical nation. We cannot stand for this. We must act," said the Grand Duke.
"But should we intervene alongside the RSA, we would be crushed by the Federation. And should we align with the Ewacians, we would still be crushed," argued Chairman Francis Wilts.
"Yes, but we would not be attacked as badly if we were attacked by the RSA. They would be too busy facing the military of the Federation to deal with us. All they could do would be to send a ship, a few planes, and a few hundred soldiers. We can deal with them," counter-argued Defense Minister Alfred Wilkens.
"But could we not stay out of this and avoid damaging our country. We should not get involved until we know why the war was started, and if we could handle it. We have just recovered from the Depression, can we afford to fund a war?" asked State Minister Jacob Hillman, "Besides there must be a diplomatic way to solve this!"
John Alveridge rose to speak, "The damn Ewacians will never listen to diplomacy unless your holding a gun to their head and you've neutralized the military! I say we wait! We wait until either the Ewacians commit genocide against the Imperial Army again, or the RSA retaliates by striking the core. Then we choose who to support. But personally I think we should not get involved in this bloody war! And no pun intended!"
The Grand Duke had been sitting here listening to the men argue for the past half hour. Finally he had enough of it, this was going to get them nowhere. "Gentlemen! Stop it! That is an order! The next person to talk without permission will loose their livelihood. Don't forget, I brought you into this office, and I can damn well put you out of it!"
The entire room went quiet. "Good. Now, as I sat there for the past half hour, I considered what you all said. And I have to say, you all make good points. But I agree with John's personal statement. We shouldn't get involved, its not our war. But as we've learned in the past, we can't remain neutral for long. We will eventually have to choose. So I propose that we remain neutral for as long as possible, and also try and conduct diplomacy to end this bloodshed. But not immediately. We'll let the Federation blow off steam, and then propose peace. And..."
"I'm sorry Your Majesty, but I can't listen to this bullocks! How many lives is it going to take to make you realize that the Federation of Blood-Thirsty Bastards won't stop!? 5... 6... 7... 90 thousand? We can't sit by and let this happen!" argued the State Minister.
"Mister Hillman! I will not be talked to like that! I am your Sovereign! My word is law for you! Now you can either leave this office and resign. Or you can sit there and shut your little smart-ass mouth of yours! This is the real world! Not some simulation or whatever you do to prepare yourself! I have ruled this grand duchy for forty-seven years! I think I know what's best for us!" yelled the Grand Duke. "Now as I was saying, that is final. That is our plan, our doctrine, our policy, our whatever you want to call it. Now goodbye!"
Last edited by Beneravia on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Justitia Fideque, Libertas Inventa Est!

Head of State: Grand Duke Bartholomew van Wittendorf
Heads of Government: Grand Duke Bartholomew van Wittendorf and Prime Minister Jéan Claudé
Capital City: Wittendorf
Economic Left/Right: 0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.26
Embassy Programme
Map of the Grand Duchy

Namabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

April 14th, 1939
Serenity Capital Building
Department of Security & Department of Defense

"Gentlemen, I assume you are as aware as I am of what has happened."President James sits down in his chair looking very stern towards the Department of Security and Defense officials."Sir we understand that the Ewacian Federation has attacked Imperial troops, taken a town, and did this without a prompt Declaration of War. Is that correct sir?"*Secretary of Defense Michael sits back down*"Yes Michael, I worry. Our allies Uni, Sailsia, and LintyLand haven't mobilized yet, and I don't think we should till they do. Now as I was saying, I do however want to sever our trade with the Ewacian Federation, and that means specifically weapons, arms, and steel. John I want you to arrange a hearing with Ewacian Federation." *Secretary of Foreign Affairs John stands up quickly* "Understood sir." "Is everyone clear on this?" *All officials salute the President* "Dismissed."

Congressional Hall........

*President James exits the meeting room and walks into the main hall and notices the Senate and Representatives let out and walks towards Senator George."George!" "Sir?" "I want you to get your wife, your kids, and relatives out of this city." "But sir.." "No George, you have to. I fear war is coming." "With due respect sir, Statalupia is well defended from attack. Especially since the navy owns th.." "Dang it George I didn't ask for your opinion. Head to Malania. You'll be safe there. Do not return to the Capital until I tell you. Understand?" "Yes sir." *President James walks away from George as if they had only exchanged simple greetings.* *Not knowing what was going to happen, George did as the President asked.*
Last edited by Namabia on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:04 am

Berlin,
Germania,
Vlack Sturm

Generals Rommel, Amsel, and Ansel, stood over map of the Fatherland/Motherland (Vlack Sturm). The three high ranking officers were the closet of the fascist party to the Premier. One wore a gray SS uniform, another wore a black Panzer Uniform, and the other wore a tanned uniform. The SS general, Ansel, was the Kommandant of the SS, the most ruthless army of the Ultra-State Germania... he was to push north to Novograd, then move to Moscow. General Amsel was to push his forces to Stalingrad, Makaorvgrad, and Zakhaevgrad, with his Panzer and Infantry divisions... At the same time, General Rommel was to move through the jungles of Hirotio to the Ultra-State of Allah/Yaweh.

The three officers had already discussed the plan, and Amsel was leaving to notify his men and push through the Russikians lines.

Two hours after Amsel's signal came through.

Tanks and cannons opened fired all along the Russikians/Germanian Line and ripped the Russikian Borderguards to pieces. Then there was a whistle, and thousands of soldiers crossed into Russika... they stabbed, shot, and hung the males and raped the females all along the line...

Amsel's car pulled up to a tank officer... the two officers exchanged salutes, then the Panzer General, Hans Guderian said to General Amsel,

"General Amsel, our forces are proceeding into Russika."

"Very good, General Guderian. Continue press these communist bastards," said General Amsel

General Guderian snapped to attention and saluted General Amsel as the general's car rolled towards the soldiers...

The soldiers continued their horrors and atrocities upon the Russikians... They would pay for those atrocities at Stalingrad.

Moscow,
Russika,
Vlack Sturm

Under-premier Yuri Chelinski stood at the window with the Premier's 15 year old son, Boris Shredder. Boris Shredder looked nothing like his fascist father, but he looked like Stalin and he was the Under-premier's student. He was teaching him the values of communism, then the heard a knock and Ultra-Commissar Shalski entered and saluted the two leaders. He said in cold, blood curdling voice,

"Comrade Under-premier, the Germanians have invaded the border and proceeding to Stalingrad, Novograd, and Makarovgrad."

"Thank you, comrade Ultra-Commissar... Prepare to defend Stalingrad," said Chelinski, with a calm soothing voice.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Narcidia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Narcidia » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Varrock - The Grand Narcidian Empire - 1939

The Palace was alight with the sound of music, the festivities nothing short of royal as the nobility celebrated. Celebrated what, exactly? The Queen's birthday was cause for celebration across the nation like nothing else; one of the House of Merlin who had so delievered them from Fascism? Of course her birth was celebrated. A feeling of mirth and happiness filled the air, the aroma of baking and cooking; truly it was a good moment, the celebration of their greatest ruler in history.

Isabella though was not so thrilled at the celebrations; another year closer to dying, another year closer to leaving those who needed her behind. Deep set amber eyes stared out at the forelorn world, the one that was so ready to abandon monarchy for such radical ideas as democracy, communism and fascism. Even her forebarer the Kaiser had been guilty of that crime, his fascist empire that struck terror into the hearts of it's citizens. Only they had risen up against his injustice, of course now even that was a distant memory, only the burned out shell of the Reichstag remained as a reminder to Narcidians to not go down his path.

Isabella now sat above her guests, on a small raised dias that was barely a foot above the ballroom floor; the ornate throne she sat in one of the last on Earth, how their symbolism was dying another sacrifice to how the world was changing. The Queen had just stood to enjoy herself when a messenger appeared at her side and delievered somber news, how she teared at the eyes to learn that again war was coming to the world. "Send a message to the General of the Army, a-and the Admiral of the Navy." She spoke slowly slipping only once as she ran her fingers through her inky black hair. "Oh Holy God, why do you allow us to fight one another so?" She questioned the workings of the divine as her messenger ran off, and then she cried.
The Empire of Narcidia

So ruled by Saero, God-Emperor of Narcidia

Smile always, as it irritates those who wish to destroy you.

Medieval Fantasy Only
Most Beloved Personality of Estainia

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 am

32nd Armored Group, Red Army - Pulensky, the Imperial Empire of RSA
April 14th, 1939

The massive column of T-34's pushed through the outskirts of the city, the soldiers of the 4th Shock following close behind. The tank commander, Lt. Dmitry Alenichev, stood up out of the hatch, he could see a couple 4th Shock troops riding on the tank while the rest of them walked. Thousands of soldiers surrounded his tank, and a two million more were right behind him. "By god, these damn Imperials won't know what hit 'em!"

He then heard a couple cheers from the crowd around him, he grinned, "We will destroy them all, we will wipe them from the face of the earth!!" Some of the men cheered again, while holding up their rifles, yelling "Ura!" Alenichev slowly sank back down into the tank, proud to fight for the motherland, but he suddenly jumped back out, staring in front of him. He could see the city, they were getting close, and soon the battle would begin.

He looked behind him, the millions of soldiers were still following him, and then he looked even farther back, noticing the artillery near the outskirts start to fire. He ducked down in the hatch, "Get ready comrades, the artillery bombardment has started." He heard a quiet "Ura." from the men inside, and then popped back up, turning towards the city. The artillery looked like it was blowing the city apart, but he couldn't really tell from where he was, he needed to be closer.

He turned around to the men following him, "Comrades, we are reaching the city. Now that city is infested with rats and scum, we, the men of the Red Army, must exterminate them!"
"Ura!"
"We shall kill every last one of them, slit their throats, drink their blood," As he said this, he received a few startled faces from the crowd, but he continued on, "and show NO MERCY!!"
Just as the men started to yell "Ura!!" A massive rocket strike hit the city behind the Lieutenant, causing the men watching to cheer even more, "Ura! Ura! Ura!"
"We shall charge into the city and show them what the great Motherland can do!!"

4th Shock Army, Red Army - Pulensky, the Imperial Empire of RSA
April 14th, 1939

"Commissar, our tanks our pushing into the city!"

Mochenko stood up tall, holding the flag of the Motherland. "Do you see this, comrades? This be the flag of our mighty Motherland, and we will use this flag to choke the life of all who stand for the Empire! CHARGE!!"
"URRAAA!!!"

Mochenko ran up into the streets, taking cover behind one of the T-34's. The next thing he was doing was getting back up off of the ground, the tank had fired right at the moment he took cover behind it, ultimately knocking him on the ground. "Destroy them!" As he got away from the tank, he pulled up his PPD-40, spraying the small barbers shop that faced him. He kept on moving, turning around only once to make sure his comrades were charging with him, and they were. The sound of gunfire had grown on him so that he didn't even notice when he was involved in a massive invasion.

He kept on moving up the street, staying a good distance behind the tanks that were still rushing in, blowing the city apart. Then he heard something, he looked down, only to see that he had stepped on an Imperial soldier's head. The head made him trip, but he quicky caught himself. "You little piece of shit." He spat on the head, and then stomped on it until it simply exploded from underneath his boot. He slowly let out a grin as he saw one of the privates staring at him.

"Haha, private, you must learn to show no mercy. These people are not humans, they are rats, scum, they all deserve to die. Every single last one of them!" Mochenko stared at the private, it seemed that the private wasn't very patriotic. Then the private spoke up, "Commissar, our rockets...they are tearing the city apart. Do we not have any moral decency?! The international community will look at us with disgust, it could even come up to us being invaded! Commissar, please, I ask you, stop this madness!"

Mochenko stared at him, startled that such a man would ever think of that. "Private, come here." The private slowly walked towards him, they were now far behind the tanks, most of the other men were all the way up the block, Mochenko slowly pulled out his machete. "Private, I have never heard of such a thing as mercy. And if the world is stupid enough to invade us, then let them. We will just slaughter them even before they reach our lands."

The private was about to talk again, but the Commissar stopped him. "You have betrayed our great Motherland, and you talk of showing mercy to these Imperial pigs! YOU deserve to die like the rest!"
"Commissar, no, you don't understand. I stil wish to fight for the motherla-" The blood splattered across Mochenko's face, it slowly dropped from his machete that had just sliced through the privates neck. "You are the one who does not understand. You either fight for the motherland, or die for the motherland. You, my friend, have just done both."

Suddenly a soldier ran back, calling the Commissar. "Commissar, where are you? Ahh...Commissar Mochenko, there you ar-...commissar, what happened here?"

The soldier looked down at the dead private, then back up at Mochenko. Mochenko walked towards him, grabbing the soldier by the shoulders, "He betrayed the Motherland, he needed to be taken care of. He talked of showing mercy to these pigs!"
The soldier's eyes widened, "WHAT?!" The soldier ran over to the dead private, kicking him in the face, and beating him with his rifle. "Yes, comrade, let out your anger, but hurry, for we must move up. We have wasted too much time on this piece of scum."
"Aye, Commissar."

Presidential Meeting Room, Burgandeer Building - Vuskow, Mykilstov, Ewacian Federation
April 14th, 1939

Donkova sat in his chair, reading the newspaper. "Well, looks like we're not the only ones at war. The Vlack Sturmians seem to be stuck in their own little civil war."
The Defence Minister stood up, "What? Sir, are we going to help the Vlack Sturmians?"
"No, no. That won't be possible. We have a large enough war on our hands with the Imperial Empire. We couldn't possibly handle another war without the world noticing a weakness in the great Motherland."
"I see."

Just then the Foreign Minister stood up, "Mr. President?"
"Yes?"
"We have received a message from the The United Christian States of Namabia, they wish to set a hearing with us. I have a feeling they disapprove of our actions. Shall we set the hearing with them?"
"Hmm...well, I do imagine that the other Judeans also disapprove of our actions, so they are going to want an explanation for this war. Yes, set up a hearing with them."
"True, I have heard reports of other Judeans preparing their military for a war. And we will set up a hearing as soon as possible."
"Well, they will soon learn what this war is about. In the mean time, get an official declaration of war on the Imperial Empire."
"Aye, sir."
Last edited by Ewa beach on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Private Dimitri Petrenko,
62nd Rifles Division,
6th Rifles Army,
Three Days Later,
April 16th 1939
Stalingrad,
Russika,
Vlack Sturm

Petrenko's eyes started to open as he heard the rumbling of a tank and the cracks of rifle shots. After three blurry blinks, his vision focused and he saw a Germanian Panzer IV rolling past the fountain he was in... He hometown of Stalingrad had been attacked a day after the invasion of the Germanians.

He was a volunteer in the 62nd Rifles Division, but he was dragged to the present and saw his dead comrades... As the Germanian soldiers continued to shoot his wounded comrades. Some of the Germanians were laughing with great humor at what they were doing, others showed no emotion.

As Dimitri was about to move, a Germanian NCO appeared. The NCO wore a service cap and had an MP-40, he looked around and saw two wounded Soviets. He grinned and aimed at one and fired, there were five flashes and they slammed into the Russikan soldier. Then the Germanian switched his target to the second who was backing away from the NCO, the NCO aimed and machine gunned the last one.

The Germanian laughed, then he jumped down from the side of the fountain, he looked at a dead Soviet and kicked him over to make sure he was dead. He ten stepped over the dead Soviet. He walked towards the end of the fountain.

Shortly after he left, there was movement in the fountain as Private Dimitri Petrenko crawled forward... as he got closer to where the Germanian had kicked Dimitri's comrade. Dimitri's rage was getting the best of him. But his thoughts were interrupted when he saw a familiar face left from the mass of bodies, Senior Sergeant Boris Reznov, a neighbor of the Petrenko's before the civil war.

"Shush... I need your help. Do what I say and we can avenge this massacre." whispered Reznov, as moved in the direction of the Germanian.

The two crawled in the direction of where the Germanian had gone, Reznov continued to speak as they came to the edge and saw a car coming towards them,

"The mudak in the car is General Jager Ansel. Architect of Stalingrad's misery. Sniping your enemy is like hunting any other animal. Fire at the wrong moment, and your chance will be forever lost. Patience Comrade, if we give our location to Ansel's men... then this fountain will be our grave... Wait until the bombers are directly overhead. The sound of their engines will drown out your shots."

Just as Reznov said this a group of lowing flying bombers flew over head. The engines did drown out everything, so Dimitri fired at the men near the entrance of the building Ansel and his bodyguard went in. The bullet hit both of them and ripped through their wretched hearts. Then Dimitri focused in on the two next to a destroyed Panzer IV and shot them and killed them with a single bullet. Then he shot two more men, with two bullets... Then a Germanian dog-handler and his dog came out of no where. Dimitri shot the dog and his handler
killing them with his last bullet. The two got up out of the fountain and ran to Ansel's car, but decided to circle around... going to a bar.

Once entering it, Reznov felt emotional remembering it as place shared with lovers and friends. He turned to Dimitri, saying with bitterness,

"Mark my words comrade. One day things will change; We will take the fight to their land, to their people, to their blood."

They continued to push towards where Anel was, they saw him almost getting into a car. Dimitri fires at the General, the bullet pierces the General's head. Everything seems to go into slow motion as the General falls. After it is over,

"Hahaha, you, you are a true marksman Dimitri," says the gleeful Reznov.

Then a tank fires on their position, they run towards the roof. There is a hole overlooking the River. Reznov fires his PPD-40 at the attacking Germanians who had entered the building via stairs. Then Reznov pushes DImitri into the River through the hole in the wall and follows suit.
Last edited by Vlack Sturm on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Unilisia, 22:00 hrs Umbrian Military Time

The office was dead still, as the War Minister looked down upon the small woman that led the nation. Having received the telegram only moments before, the Archon Evelyn was perplexed at the act of war, but it wasn't much of a worry to her. The Ewacian Federation was quite a distance away from her empire, they could invade at their own whim.

"Ma'am, what are we to do about this ?"

"Congratulate them for their victory, and don't bother me again." She waved away the scrawny minister, than turned in her chair thinking to herself once more.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Namabia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 pm

April 15th,
Department of the Navy, Statalupia, Namabia
Naval Coding Room

"I don't get this. The International Waters Line is being flooded with coding traffic." Admiral Jacob rubbed his forehead and fell back in his chair, exhausted by the codes. "Sir we are trying...." "Mace you know as well as I that there is something behind this." *Jacob look stern for a second before saying,"Jack, request President Jame's permission to mobilize the navy." "Sir he just had a conference with the Department of Defense and Department of Security, he already said that we aren't to mobilize any troops until Sailsia, Unilisia, and or LintyLand mobilizes theirs first." "Jack, dang it, send the friggin request. Unless we break that code the navy needs to be ready."*Jack reluctantly looks at the Admiral,"Aye.... sir." *Jack leaves the room, but instead of obeying Admiral Jacob he calls the Secret Service.*

Department of Foreign Affairs, Statalupia, Namabia

"My goodness they actually agreed to a hearing"*As Daniel read the official statement from the Ewacian Empire. Daniel ran to the Secretary of Foreign Affairs Office. "Sir! Read this!" Daniel panted after running to the office. Tenson put on his reading glasses and read the statement."Well I'll be. Tell President James immediately." *Pushes down intercom button* "Ambassador Wren and Ambassador Celina, please report to my office immediately." Gives Daniel a letter. "Give this to the President." "Yes sir." Wren and Celina walk into the office."You asked for us sir?" "Yes, you two are both to go the Ewacian Federation. There is going to be an International Hearing on the war. You two are going to represent Namabia. Now get your things." "Sir does the President know?" "I already sent Daniel with a message. Christy has a plane waiting for you at the airport. God be with the both of you, now go." Tenson was stressed out for a second, hoping that the Ewacian Federation had a good reason for the war, knowing that President James and the Namabian Congress would vote for war if things went south...
Last edited by Namabia on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Beneravia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Beneravia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 am

Wittendorf Palace
Same Day

The Grand Duke has just left the meeting with the three ministers and Chairman of the JSC, and had made it to the Sun Room for midday tea. He was sitting in his chair reading a report of yet another attack on an RSA city. "The damn Ewacians will slaughter the country before this war is over," he thought to himself.
Grand Duchess Gretchen van Wittendorf was staring at her husband with concern. "Dearest, you are getting old. Too old to run the Grand Duchy. The Depression caused three heart attacks, and this war could cause another. Dr. Grubbenheimer said you should take it easy. And running a country during an international war is not taking it easy."
"But Gretch, if I were to abdicate now would to submit to the Ewacians and those of the RSA. For years have they pressured me into abdication. I will not step down until this war is resolved."
"But William is strong now. He should be able to rule. Honey, it's time for you to step down. Let William fight this battle. This war could very well end your life."
"Damn it honey! I will not let the future of this nation be jeopardized because of my health! I intend to protect this country until my dying breath!" yelled Joseph, who never raised his voice to his wife.
"Don't get cross with me Joe! I am only looking out for your health! I don't bloody care if this nation crumbles. I want to grow old with you! Not become an old widow duchess spending her time crying over what could have been!" That was when the grand duchess had broken down into tears. For years she had seen the position age her husband faster than what he should have, and had seen him go through heart attacks. She just could not bear it anymore.
"Dearest, don't cry. I know you are just looking out for me, but I can't quit just yet. I need to see to it that the Grand Duchy survives this war. After the war is over I will buy you the nicest cottage out near Trinity and the car of your dreams, and we can grow older together driving around and returning to a beautiful house. I promise."
"You may say that, but you don't mean it. In the past you promised you'd quit and then you find some excuse to stay. Joe, if this war doesn't kill you and you break that promise, then I will sure as hell will." That's what Joseph had liked about her, sweet yet tough.
"Yes dearest," Joseph said smiling to himself.
Last edited by Beneravia on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heads of Government: Grand Duke Bartholomew van Wittendorf and Prime Minister Jéan Claudé
Embassy Programme
Map of the Grand Duchy

Huntertopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntertopia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:49 am

Base 147, The Huntertopian/Slazenagarian Border
General Thomas Hicks stood, watching the sun set over the Slazenagarian border. He sighed, for he knew that war was upon Real Southern America. He didn't know who invaded, but due to the number of gunshots, screams, and battle cries, he knew that it wasn't pretty. Suddenly, the General of the Immortal Army, Joshua Bain, marched into the room. If Bain's here, it's for a good reason, thought Hicks. "Good evening, Sir Bain!"
"Save the welcome, Hicks, you know I didn't stop by to say hello."
"Yes sir. Why are you here?"
"It is to your understanding that battles have taken place in the RSA, correct?"
"Yes sir."
"I have received word that the Ewacian Federation is responsible."
The Ewacian Federation. Everyone respected their army, but to be frank, Hicks thought the true reason they were so great was because it was run by a bunch of whackjobs that thirsted for blood.
"Sir, have we received word why they have invaded?"
"No, but President Greer is preparing the Fighting Forces. We do not know if we are going to aid or attack the Ewacians, but I pray that we can stay out of it altogether.

They both looked to the Slazenagarian border. The sun sets over the plains. Hicks couldn't help but wonder if the Imperial Army's hopes set with it.

Official Communique from the Immortal Republic of Huntertopia

To: President Vladimir Donkova of the Ewacian Federation
From: President Eric Greer of the Immortal Republic of Huntertopia
Cc: Invasion of Real Southern America

It has come to our attention that your troops have invaded Real Southern America, an ally to the Immortal Republic. Normally, we would invade a nation that attacked an ally, but the Ewacian Federation is also a close ally to the Immortal Republic. Therefore, we wish to know your reasons for war before we make a decision. Be advised that our military is ready for attack on either nation.

Signed,
Eric Greer, President of the Immortal Republic of Huntertopia
Last edited by Huntertopia on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OOC: Hunter
IC: The Socialist Meritocracy; Huntertopia
Cosmopolitan Social Democrat My Political Compass
Inventor of the Keppean language. Message me if you want a translation or something.
Other Thafoo wrote:
Huntertopia wrote:And my purpose is to spread euphoria throughout the world, as well as eliminate the evils of the friendzone.

*tips fedora*

I will pray for you

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:02 am

April 14th, 1939

Commissar Mochenko and the soldier, Corporal Gurov, walked through the streets, the battle happening blocks ahead of them, the sound of gunfire and explosions could still be heard, but the Commissar was ignoring the sounds. Gurov was busy talking, but no one was listening. He hadn't even noticed the Commissar stop in front of a tall building, he just kept on walking until he heard Mochenko's PPD-40 fall to the ground.

"So, then I was walking through downtown Vuskow...uhh...Commissar? Commissar! What's wrong?"

Mochenko stood there, staring at this one building, the banner of the Imperial Empire still hanging from one of the windows. He spoke to the Colonel, still staring at the building. "This is where it all happened, this is where they took us...."
"Commissar...? Mochenko, what is wrong? We have to move up, sir, or we'll be left behind in the fight..."
"This building...once bustling with Imperial activity, and now it's crumbling down."
"Mochenko, I don't know what you're talking about, but if you do not want to fight for the Motherland, then so be it. You can die here."

Mochenko slowly moved up to the sidewalk, still staring up into the building. "So many lives were lost here...." A strange noise started to come from inside the building, and another one right after that. Mochenko sprinted up to the door, bursting through it as it fell to the floor. Then he stopped right as he entered the room. It looked just like a living room. There was a dusty, old couch on the right, a radio right next to the couch, a table, and a small rug. That was it, but there was something about this room, for it smelled of death and decay.

Mochenko walked through the room, moving in to the kitchen, which also happened to be extremely covered in dust, with debri still falling all over the place. He looked around, he could spot the tools the Imperial scientists used, there were multiple knives, drills, and saws just sitting on the counter. There were blood stains all over the counters, in the cupboards above there were body parts. The body parts of Ewacians. He walked over to the fridge. "God knows what's in this fridge."

Just as he gripped the handle he heard that same noise that he did outside. It seemed to be coming from downstairs, in the basement. "The basement...." Mochenko let go of the fridge, pulling it open as he left. The fridge was dripping blood, jars filled the fridge, jars that held the organs of Ewacians. Weaving through the rooms on the first floor, looking for the basement door. He already knew where it was, since he had been here before.

After running through about three rooms, he finally found the basement door. Pulling his machete out as he slowly opened the door, and he heard the sound again. Only this time, it was louder. He started to run down the steps, falling to the cold, wet floor as the steps seemed to stop a quarter of the way. "Shit!" He would be stuck down here. He heard the noise once again, the sound moving with ease as it seeped through his ears, his face cringing at the horrible sound.

He quickly got up, picking his machete up off the ground, and started sprinting up the one hallway. The hallway seemed to go on forever, it was boring, it was dead. The hallway had nothing in it, not even a picture frame, or at least some wallpaper. It was empty, the walls, just like the floors, were cold and wet, it almost seemed depressing.

At the end of the hallway he finally reached a door, he looked back, noticing the spot where he had come from was gone. It was covered by a shadow of darkness, then the sound came again. He turned back around, kicking open the door, and into a small room. He looked to the floor, noticing that his dead comrade was still there. "Fucking bastards, they didn't even have the decency to move him!!"

In the middle of the room there was a table, with tools and tools and tools. Tools for torture, for experiments, for the men of the 3rd Rifle Company. Once again, there was one of his dead comrades laying next to the table, his body not even recognizable, it had been mutilated, and left on the floor to decay. Then he heard the sound again, that horrible sound, until he found out where it was coming from. There was an Imperial scientist sitting in the dark corner of the room.

Mochenko quickly jogged over to the corner, pulling the scientist out of the corner, and into the light. "You motherfucker, you dirty fucking rat. I ought to kill you right now."
The scientist looked up at him, blood running from his mouth, and as he spoke he puked up a little blood. "Do whatever you want with me, you'll all die sooner or later. You'll never make it to the capital, never."

Mochenko picked him up by his lab coat, which was stained with blood, both his own and others. He threw him up on the hard bed next to the table. "It's time you know how it feels to be on this table." He strapped his arms and legs down to the table, then moved on to the head strap. As he put it on, the scientist spit in his face. "You just want to die, don't you?"
"Well, that's what I was hoping for. I've been sitting in that corner for over two days, slowly bleeding."
"Then I will help you bleed faster."

If there was anything worse than a Real Southern American torturing you, it was an Ewacian torturing you. Ewacians would have their way with you whether you liked it or not. Mochenko grabbed the pliers off of the table, moving them towards his fingernails. "This is going to be a very long day."

From outside the building, you could hear the screams, the screams of a dead man....
Last edited by Ewa beach on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am

To: The Dear Nations of Judea

With events escalating around the clock the Archon herself has decided to mobilize the Army and Air Force, to further support the navy in case of an invasion.

With the Unilisian Navy and Marines already mobilized and on guard the other two branches will be our last vanguard.

Signed,

Matthew Droback, Foreign Affairs Minister of the Unilisian Imperium
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Beneravia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Beneravia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 am

Wittendorf Palace
Same Day

Grand Duke Joseph had just finished his tea and was now ready to meet with the Speaker of the House to decide on the final session date for the House of Burgesses. He was walking along the corridor to the receiving room to greet Speaker Juan Paulo.
For the second time today Joseph heard Samuel coming down the corridor. "Bugger Samuel! Don't you have other things to do besides bug me?!"
"Sorry sir, but the Defense office in Shilltons received a message from the Archon of Unilisia saying that she had authorized the mobilization of the military and have sent them to the Ewacian Theatre."
"Goddamn! This war will kill me. I'm sure the Duchess will be thrilled she won't have to. Umm... Get word to the Defense Minister ordering him to mobilize the Maritime Forces and Air Force. I want them ready to defend the country on a moments notice. Also mobilize the Army and Royal Ranger. Have them patrol the borders and watch the forests."
"Yes sire."

Embassy Programme
Map of the Grand Duchy

Vlack Sturm
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vlack Sturm » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Red Army HQ,
Northern Stalingrad,
Stalingrad,
Russika,
Vlack Sturm

Under-premier Chellinksi, his student (Boris Shredder), and Ultra-Commissar Shalski stood with General Boris Ivanovich Dosolov stood at the end of a line of Soviet soldiers. The Soldiers were part of an honor-guard, in two separate lines. The were armed with Mosin-Nagant, an old bolt action rifle. The Red Army soldiers were at present arms, waiting for two men who may have changed the tide of the civil war for the better for mother-state and the motherland.

Then there was a knock and a lesser Commissar entered and saluted the leaders, he said with excitement,

"Comrades, the heroes are here."

Everyone in the room stood waiting for the men who had struck a mighty blow to the Germanians. And in they came... Dimitri Petrenko and Boris Reznov. The two men entered the room, their heads held high in pride. The war corespondents were taking snap shots

Chellinksi, Shredder, and Shalski saluted the two men and Chellinski said,

"Welcome to your hero reception, comrades... I hope this won't be difficult for you."

"Not at all, comrade Premier,"responded Reznov with military bearing.

Dimitri was silent for a a couple seconds before he said,

"Its nice for you to honor the Red Army's sacrifices for the motherland, comrade premier."

The Under-Premier did not respond to Dimitri's respectful words, instead the UP asked the two men to come forward and said tot he crowd with pride,

"Comrades, these two men have shown us that there is still hope to bring the fight to their door. As of this day, Senior Sergeant Boris Reznov will be known as Captain Boris Reznov and will be awarded the Mother-State Defense Badge. And as of this moment, Private Dimitri Petrenko will be known as Sergeant Dimitri Petrenko and will get the Medal of Courage."

He turned the speaking part over to the Ultra-Commissar, Yuri Shalski. He said in his terrifying voice,

"With the permission of the Under-Premier, I have authorized the creation of the Second Shock Army. These two heroes will join the ranks of the 105th Rifles Division, led by Commissar Markhov. And when the time is right we will drive the Germanian rats back to the pitiful, hellish Ultra-State! UUURRRAAA!"

The room began filling with the same terrible battle cry, the same used as the Ewacians,URA!! URA!!URA!! UUURRRAAA!!"

It would soon be heard across the border in the Ultra-State of Germania.
Last edited by Vlack Sturm on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Federation of Burzia
Pardes

Slazenagara
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slazenagara » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Parliament House, Ruslov
The Ministers were arguing about the war, should we or shouldnt we but the Emperor sat there grinning. After and hour or so the ministers finally asked the Emperor what he thinks. The Emperor stood up to his podium, "Ministers of The Imperial Empire, I have already made my decision in fact I made it 1 week ago in the war room along with the highest military commanders in Slazenagara. We have already been at war for a week now and all you people have been doing are arguing about going through with it. Ministers, war has begun and we are on the Ewacian Side, so do not fear.." The Emperor Sat back down and all the ministers stared in shock. Then Prime Minister Leonid Brezhnev spoke, "My Emperor, this is a shock. Not the decision, of course this is your decision as you are Emperor but why did you not tell us? I could have helped you, I mean I could have told you we do not have a strong enough economy to support this or we may have an epidemic raging across our country. Thank Kovy we dont but you get my point." Emperor Zeppelin XV then stood back up. "Yuri, I am sorry but there was not time, we had to declare our side before the Ewacians saw us as a threat. Do not worry about the Economy, I am leaving you in charge of that. We will win this war and I promise you we will have a surplus by the time it is finished. The Ministers frowned in disbelief, an in unison they all said, "Yes my Emperor."
The Kingdom of Slazenagara
| Judea l Embassy l

DEFCON: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Current Leader: King Christian IX

Capitalist Free States
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Capitalist Free States » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 pm

The Shock Troops

The Alpha Corps was developed during the latter years of the Thermonite Rebellion. A response and hopeful answer to bitter trench warfare, the Corps originated as a part of army formations, being shock troops, they were usually the first corps to go into 'no-mans-land', hence alpha corps. By the end of the war the shock troop corps were specialized into a new branch of the Confederate military.

After the end of the war, the corps were recognized as being as valuable to a modern military as armored tanks and aircraft carriers, and as such, were kept on the front-line of 'advanced weapons and tactics'. The Confederate military had evolved into a new beast since end of the Rebellion, and so had the Alpha Corps. The Alpha Corps now refuse volunteering recruits, and instead drafts the best men from the Army, Naval-Marines, and Air Forces, extensively training them as professional soldiers. In the nineteen years since its creation, the Alpha Corps had become 'beast with many teeth'.

OOC: I haven't gotten the military built into my factbook yet, so this will hafta suffice. Just so everyone will know what an Alpha Corpsman is, I'll wind up talking about them a lot.

Prime Curate, Talementros

Restricted Notice
Prelate Memo

The Prime Curate has decided to follow a 'wait-and-see' policy reguarding the outbreak of war in the east. No one is to make comments to the media.

NOTE: National Alarm raised to Level 3. Reservists will be joining your divisions over the next three months.

Of course the Curatorship wasn't actually planning on waiting or seeing, rather it was planning a great deal for this war. This war has the potential to, if the Confederacy played its cards right, turn the Confederacy into the economic and military center of the region for the next hundred years. And the Curators weren't planning on allowing such an opportunity to go ungrasped at...
Last edited by Capitalist Free States on Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"A little bit of poison every now and then, makes for more agreeable dreams."

Ewa beach
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm

April 14th, 1939

Second Lieutenant Zakhar Litvinov rushed up behind a tank, holding his Mosin-Nagant up, he fired at a fleeing Imperial soldier. He turned towards his men, "Push up, comrades! They are fleeing their homes, kill them before they ever get the chance to see their dirty empire again!" With this, he heard multiple gun shots, including the main gun on the T-34 he was taking cover behind. He was thrown back, but suddenly caught by some of his squadmates.

"Thank you, comrades. Now, the Commissar instructed me to clear out St. Margarets Street, we shall do so. We have been allowed one T-34, but one tank can only provide so much cover. We will move building by building, room by room, and kill all scum that stand in our way. Ura?"
"Ura!"

Litvinov was the Platoon Leader of the 17th Alpha Platoon, 12th Infantry Division, 4th Shock; [17/12/4]. So, as such, he had been assigned to a big task by Commissar Mochenko, who now seemed to be missing. His task; to clear out St. Margarets Street, rumored to have multiple defenses and Imperialistic rats hiding, just waiting to ambush them.

The column of T-34's pushed on up the street, the massive firefight for the city still raging on, but one T-34 was left behind the pack. Litvinov ran up to it, knocking on the side of it. This alerted the commander inside, so he casually opened the hatch above and looked out. Litvinov was quick in his speech, not wasting any time. "We're moving up, and watch out, my men are going to be on both flanks."
"Roger that, Lieutenant."

The commander ducked back down into the hatch, shutting it, and suddenly the tanks engine roared to life. Startling Litvinov as he stepped away, towards his men. "Comrades, Sergeant Asimov, I need your squad directly behind the tank. Staff Sergeant Sokolov, I want your squad on the left flank, while Sergeant Radimov's squad covers the right flank. Ura?"
"URA!!!"

The tank's engine was once again heard, but this time it was actually moving, slowly pushing up the street, making it past the first building when gunfire erupted all over the street. "Shit! Lieutenant, we need to find cover!" Yelled Sergeant Asimov, his squad was directly behind the tank, and the tank was taking all of the fire, so this put them in a bad spot. Litvinov looked at the Sergeant, "Do now be a coward, fight for the Motherland! Sokolov, Radimov, take your squads and clear those first two buildings! Sergeant Asimov, have your men span out in the street and provide covering fire for them!"

The soldiers could barely yell back over the intense gun fire, "Aye, Lieutenant!" First Squad quickly moved inside the first building on the left flank, Second Squad did the same with the building on the right. Litvinov could hear gunfire erupting from inside both of them. He turned around, spotting Third Squad spreading out along the street and opening fire on the buildings. No one had spotted where the fire was coming from, because it was coming from all over.

There was one gun though, that was proving the most intense fire on the men, Litvinov had to find it, he searched up and down the walls of the buildings, staring inside of the windows, and then he found it. "Asimov! We've got an MG on the third floor of that building with the banner on it!"
Asimov looked up at the building, the banner was hanging from the third floor, it was the banner of the Imperial Empire. Disgusting, but as he looked around on, he finally spotted the MG nest emplaced in one of the windows.

Litvinov could see Asimov making hand signals towards his men, and the sand bags that formed the emplacement started to fall from the window. The machine gunner of Third Squad, Private Nikolay Flerko, wielding a DP-28, was tearing down the cover of the MG nest, and although the MG was still firing, it would soon stop.

The wall behind Zakhar suddenly blew up behind him, and out came the members of Second Squad, covered in dirt and debri. "Lieutenant, the building is clear."
"Aye, comrade. Move up to the next building."
"Ura."

THe T-34 in the middle of the street had not fired a single shot in the first minutes of the battle. Litvinov was about to make the run over to the tank to see what the problem was, until it finally did fire. Blowing up the MG nest that had been causing them so much trouble. Litvinov grinned as he saw the rat fall from the building, slamming against the ground and bursting like an egg. The blood splattered the walls, and the guts were scattered across the sidewalk. Litvinov looked up at the buildings, "Do you see this, you mindless rats? This is your fate, your destiny, your only choice! URA!!!"

Third Squad jumped out of their cover, charging up the street as the fire from the enemy intensified. They took cover just in time, because the T-34 once again fired. The explosion sending shrapnel to the streets, where Third Squad had just been.

Out of the corner of his eye, Zakhar noticed First Squad run into another building, the men were doing good. First Squad had already cleared three buildings, and Second Squad was already moving on to it's fourth. They would clear this street in no time, only a couple more blocks to go. He turned back to face Third Squad, and it all happened in slow motion, the bullets striking Asimov in the chest, throwing him on the ground, his squadmates running towards him, pulling him into one of the buildings that hadn't been cleared yet. The two soldiers that were dragging Asimov through the door were immediately shot, ending up falling on the now dead Asimov.

One thing you never want to do, is piss off an Ewacian, especially an Ewacian soldier. For it will be the last thing you ever do in your entire, miserable, pathetic life. Litvinov's eyes became a fiery red, grinding his teeth, he sprinted across the street, nearly getting hit by incoming fire, picking up the PPD-40 one of the soldiers had dropped while being shot, and kicked open the door. He instantly started firing, spraying his bullets across the room, striking any who stood in it's way. Blood soon splattered the once white walls, staining the small couch that sat at the back of the room. The rats inside of the room were killed even before they could aim their rifles at Zakhar.

Zakhar spit on the ground next to the dead rats, grabbing a dead Imperial soldier, and dragging him out into the middle of the street for the other rats to see. He threw the soldier down on the ground, and then turned towards the tank, calling it to move foward. The tracks of the massive T-34 instantly crushed the body of the soldier, exploding his head and most of his upper chest. Spilling the rat blood all over the street, and for some reason, the fire seemed to stop.

The Imperial rats came out from their hiding spots, throwing down their rifles and throwing their hands up. What remained of Third Squad ran out of cover, towards the surrendering rats. Zakhar turned around, "First Squad, Second Squad, the area is secure. Get out here!" First and Second Squad quickly ran outside, wondering why the gunfire had stopped, and then they saw the enemies on their knees in the middle of the street. "Go ahead, have your fun comrades, you've deserved it."

The men ran towards the enemies, beating them, spitting on them, one of the soldiers even took a bite out of one. The scream of the rat pleased the Red Army soldiers, causing them to do the same. Cannibals one might call them, enacting their vengeance is what Zakhar would say. "Eat up, comrades, for the fight is still raging in other parts of the city. This city is still infested with scum and Imperialistic rats...." Litvinov paused, "Wait!"

The soldiers stopped ravaging on their meals and looked up, Zakhar walked up to the line of soldiers, there was still one rat left alive. He looked to be the rank of a Major. "Continue men, but this one is mine."
The major looked up at him, "Please, no. I'll do anything!"
Zakhar smacked him with the stock of his rifle, "Shut up! Did I say you could talk? No, I didn't."

He slowly knelt, down, placing his rifle on the ground next to the major, his hands were resting on his knees as he stared the major in the eyes. "You will all pay for what you have done here." At the end of the sentence, Zakhar thrust his arm into the major's chest, breaking skin and making contact with the ribs. The warm blood surrounding his forearm. The major screamed in pain, but couldn't muster up the strenght to speak. Zakhar plunged his hand deeper, then pulling his bloody arm out. The blood oozing off of his fingers as he licked it off. Then he spit it in the major's face. "Rat blood taste like shit."

He stood back up, grabbing his rifle again and walked towards the tank, "We must move men, St. Margarets is just one street in a maze of streets. We can not waste too much time." He looked towards the commander, who had just stepped out of the tank. "We have orders to link up with the column again. We're attacking the City Square in just a matter of minutes."
"Then let's not waste time, let's get moving. Ura?"
The men of 17/12 were quick to agree, wiping the blood off of their face and licking it off. "Ura!"
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH

New CaliforniaRepublic
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New CaliforniaRepublic » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Shady Sands
New California Republic
White House

President Tandi sat at her oak desk filing through needless paperwork. It was around ten thirty at night, and Tandi was just about to retire to her bedroom, and husband, when a Ranger walked in with a file marked "Judea". The Ranger silently handed his president the file, saluted, and walked out of the room quickly. "Horrible news, I wish it had come earlier." She placed the file in a locked drawer of her desk. She then phoned the headquarters of the New California Rangers and ordered them to mobilize. She then stood up, yawned and left the room, locking it behind her.

Yeah, I know, small post. I promise longer ones to come.
|| NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC ||
|| THE LONGEST RUNNING NCR ||

Narcidia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Narcidia » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Varrock - The Grand Narcidian Empire

Hollow were the amber eyes once so filled with life. Tears that flown so freely now dry. Sobs that raked her body silent. That is when they could tell the most that truly the Queen was depressed; when she sat in silence doing nothing more than staring out at nothingness. With each happening she heard of the more detached she became from the hostile, brutal reality that was the World. "Daemons." She had described the murderers, not soldiers of the Ewacian Federation quietly to her advisors. "How many wasted lives?" She had questioned the actions of those not under her control. "Oh God...Why? Why do you allow monsters like that to exist?" The tears returned as she rang her hands, hiding within them. One of the many advisors spoke up.

"Decree it your majesty, and we will ease your suffering. Everyone of them will burn for their barbarity." Yet she shook her head repeatedly from within her hands as to say 'No' and no more was the subject arisen. "H-has the Admirality p-prepared?" The question was answered subtlely, softly and with some amount of voiced sympathy and kindness. "A-and the Wehrmacht?" Again that same voice answered with the same amount of care.

The Empire of Narcidia

So ruled by Saero, God-Emperor of Narcidia

Smile always, as it irritates those who wish to destroy you.

Medieval Fantasy Only
Most Beloved Personality of Estainia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents