NATION

PASSWORD

Hello

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Onverse
Lobbyist

Founded: May 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Hello

Postby Onverse » Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 am

Hello On behalf of Nation Alliance And The Country Onverse I would like to invite all Nations To Become a part Of Nation Alliance. Nation Alliance Is a Region Committed To Helping All Allis In Need. We also Are Committed To Helping All New Player Become Big. I hop with the Growth Of these Region We Can Do Even More To Help the Players of Nation state. I am Also Right now Looking For Region Allis All That are interested Please Telegram Me.

Thanks For your Consideration
The United Stats Of Onverse
Member of Nation Alliance
Nation Alliance

Lockswania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lockswania » Fri May 21, 2010 11:54 am

Onverse wrote:Hello On behalf of Nation Alliance And The Country Onverse I would like to invite all Nations To Become a part Of Nation Alliance. Nation Alliance Is a Region Committed To Helping All Allis In Need. We also Are Committed To Helping All New Player Become Big. I hop with the Growth Of these Region We Can Do Even More To Help the Players of Nation state. I am Also Right now Looking For Region Allis All That are interested Please Telegram Me.

Thanks For your Consideration
The United Stats Of Onverse
Member of Nation Alliance

This is the wrong forum.

If you would like, you can request a move to the right one.
Join our Embassy Program today!

Coccygia wrote:
Jurgenty wrote:A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minuets

Mozart or Chopin? Or does it matter? And where do the pigs get an orchestra anyway?

North Wiedna wrote:
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Next: Taco vending machines.

This is probably the best idea ever. We could probably fit a small Mexican lady named Consuela inside, so they're fresh.

2nd PLT wrote:
Lockswania wrote:Dun, dun, dun!!! The plot thickens!!! :eyebrow:

Oh the plot was already morbidly obese,having to spend all day in bed and washing itself with a rag on a stick. It was just wearing black before.

The Black Plains wrote:You people go through coalitions as though they're going out of fashion!

Return to Gameplay