NATION

PASSWORD

a plan, a risk, a shot, a change!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

a plan, a risk, a shot, a change!

Postby Finnian Bastada » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:05 am

the dark haired man walked into the back room of the pub. "Mr. Collins please sit down," invited the hard looking well dressed gentleman " it is good that we can finally talk, can I have one of my girls get you a drink?"
Sec. Collins looked around the room, large for a back room actually more of a private pub with its own bar, and a few tables, men filled the room all with the hard look of soldiers or criminals, the only females where the staff, "yes this is the man i need to talk with" he told himself.
"Yes Mr. Ryan, Jameson on the rocks." replied Sec. Collins
"Jessica will you get Mr. Collins a Jameson on the rocks, and I'll take another Guinness, thanks doll. So Mr. Collins what is it that I can do for you, see it seams lately our government has forgotten me and my boys and our contribution to the Finnian cause." replied Mr. Ryan
"Mr. Ryan I want to apologize we at the dept. of defense we know the value of Ranger Solutions its that damn president English he's all for demilitarizing our country removing us from the New Pacific Empire, he and his liberal pussies are driving this country into the ground that's why i am here tonight. Mr. Ryan what would you say if I had a way for your company and our country to grow and fulfill our destiny." asked Mr Collins
after a brief pause Mr. Ryan responded " Please tell me sir what is it you seek, what are you chasing after? Yes I am interested but you seam to be chasing something? speak freely man this is a place for warriors and men that grab their destiny, so what is it you want?"
"Mr. Ryan I come to you because you are the only man capable of pulling off what I have in mind. I represent a faction in our government that wish to remove President English. and reinstall a leader that understands the military and its importance to our destiny." explained Sec. Collins

4 days later.....
Sean Murphy had trained for years for this shot today he would change the world his country would change, like his grandfather before him he would be a hero, with a single .408 bullet he would eliminate the President and put his country back on tracks.
as the president took the podium for his speech.
"My friends it is time we forgive our brothers and reunite once again after all the genocide was not that bad, we have to forgive the protestants they where scared and who can blame them. We are a............ BANG...........the shot rang out a second after President English's Head Exploded into a pink mist Murphy's shot was perfect and at over a mile away he had time before the security forces could find him, even with that knowledge he quickly dissembled his Chey tac rifle and mixed into the crowd.

later that evening.....
today our country lost a great leader a man that looked towards the future. We most morn him, we most remember him and we must revenge him, wand while the future is great we must look at our past and strengthen our military this attack is the work of protestant extremist that don't want us catholics to survive let alone look like we want unification. With this knowledge I Michael Collins accept the position of president and promise to lead Finnian Bastada towards our rightful destiny this attack will not go unpunished.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 pm

OCC: Okay since your a newb I'll forgive the grammar, However I will post with you, I like the story.

Baron Lords HQ:

Vayne Sercuh watched the new president take the podium. "He should not be there, that assassination wasn't even investigated. It seems order must be placed inside that country." He pressed a few buttons, "Al, prepare the chopper."

He heard a very bad female impression come out, "Yes Mr. Vayne, anything you say Mr. Vayne. Just let me finish your laundry, let me fix dinner, oh and how about tonight we....."

Vayne cut the line, almost afraid to listen more. He walked out of the Room, the daylight blinded him for a moment, he raised his arm to shield his eyes.

He heard a woman laugh, "Haha, spend to much time sleeping Sercuh? Look's like the late nights are catching up to you."

He gave a sarcastic laugh, tired as hell, "And I see the new implants are coming in handy Veronica. Is that a new purse, oh and looked your hair looks like it's been washed for the first time in years, did the animals finally pay there rent my dear?" He was barely able to dodge the incoming shoe, he exited the building and approached the chopper.
Last edited by Baron lords on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im an F7 sweet Bastard, hardly around tho.
It shall never end

Finnian Bastada
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Finnian Bastada » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Baron lords wrote:OCC: Okay since your a newb I'll forgive the grammar, However I will post with you, I like the story.

Baron Lords HQ:

Vayne Sercuh watched the new president take the podium. "He should not be there, that assassination wasn't even investigated. It seems order must be placed inside that country. Al, prepare the chopper."

OCC:I'll be back later to finish.

OOC: i apologize about the grammar. please feel free to add to the story however i do ask that you do not attack my country, or assassinate citizens of my country.

Baron lords
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Baron lords » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

Vayne sat in the Chopper awaiting his arrival to Finnian Bastada. He was near the edge of the helicopter. His headset was on, he was fortunate enough to have been trained to be able to block out useless chatter when needed. His thoughts were on the recent killing of the Bastadese president. "Why now, and why kill him? He didn't have long to go in his term. Yes he was unpopular, but he didn't deserve to die."

Baron Lords Comm room: Alexzandre Choe, or Al as he liked to be called, sat at his desk. He was about 37 years of age. He was tall 6'9, very white, and well built. He was the Organizations head communications agent. He would spend countless hours creating missions, giving orders, and other monotonous tasks. His current task was to contact the person in charge of foreign affairs in Finnian Bastada, if there was one.

"Okay now to dial the number...." He stuck part of his tongue out the side of his mouth, it was one of his many concentrating moves. He was able to get a message through.

Code: Select all
Greetings my friends, My name is Alexzandre Choe, I'm with the Baron Lords International Task force we've been assigned to investigate the assassination on your president. We've already sent on of our agents to investigate, Please do not hinder him in any way. We only want justice in the world this is the only option at the moment. Please contact me as soon as you can.
Im an F7 sweet Bastard, hardly around tho.
It shall never end

Return to International Incidents