NATION

PASSWORD

Festival of Carnage [Open/OOC/High-PMT/Attn-REC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:If that's the case, it's good that my own forces are tied up, as their ETA was only a few hours. I can spend those few days tangling with Tundra while your forces go to the objective.

Great! I'll wait until you wrap up your battle with Tundra and for Europe and Blakullar to wrap up their own battle before the forces get there.

Also, you guys are really giving Eternis a great chance! Hadron, Tundra-Terra, Europe, and the Mechanocracy are already fighting, while my troops are still with great number and far from the battlefields.

My troops don't need great numbers :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Excidium Planetis
Powerbroker

Founded: May 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Excidium Planetis » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Spear is really slow, that's my excuse for not having posted.

Okay, so maybe I was trying to come up with names for my soldiers. Every single soldier will have a name.
Current Ambassador: Adelia Meritt
Ex-Ambassador: Cornelia Schultz, author of GA#355 and GA#368.
#MakeLegislationFunnyAgain
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:You didn't know about Excidium? The greatest space nomads in the NS multiverse with a healthy dose (read: over 9000 percent) of realism?
Saveyou Island wrote:"Warmest welcomes to the Assembly, ambassador. You'll soon learn to hate everyone here."
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Digital Network Defence is pretty meh
Tier 9 nation, according to my index.Made of nomadic fleets.

News: AI wins Dawn Fleet election for High Counselor.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:36 am

Excidium Planetis wrote:Spear is really slow, that's my excuse for not having posted.

Okay, so maybe I was trying to come up with names for my soldiers. Every single soldier will have a name.

Makes sense...name generator...preferably barbarian version...
And Irithaki will emerge in his Command Walker....muahahahahaha...(ahem) my BDS satellites (Space Projects) will remain hidden for a while
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Vistora
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:39 pm

You still there, Tundra?

Blakullar
Senator

Founded: Sep 07, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Vistora wrote:You still there, Tundra?

I was literally just checking into the thread to ask something similar to that. Any other signs of life here than Vis?
- - - MECHANOCRATIC RUSSIA - - -
From the dilettante who brought you Worlds Asunder!

Part of the Frencoverse.
Did you know I'm also a website?

NS stats not included.
Yes, I am real. Send help.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Blakullar wrote:
Vistora wrote:You still there, Tundra?

I was literally just checking into the thread to ask something similar to that. Any other signs of life here than Vis?

Not sure. If the others can't respond, I'll just haul my forces over and contest the objective against you.

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:11 am

Vistora wrote:
Blakullar wrote:I was literally just checking into the thread to ask something similar to that. Any other signs of life here than Vis?

Not sure. If the others can't respond, I'll just haul my forces over and contest the objective against you.

I'm inclined to go by my general rule of thumb, which is to give the other player a week to respond before I proceed. That should be more than enough time to determine thread interest.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:02 am

Blakullar wrote:
Vistora wrote:

I'm inclined to go by my general rule of thumb, which is to give the other player a week to respond before I proceed. That should be more than enough time to determine thread interest.

That's fair enough. I sent him a TG outlining as much, so we'll see what happens.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:56 am

I'm just waiting until the two current battles are over to post Eternis' arrival at the deposit. I'm not dead.
Relax people, this nation doesn't represent my real political views.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

Factbooks: Here

MT Canon: Novorossitov
PMT Canon: Eternis

IATA Member

This nation uses some NS Stats.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:31 am

Novorossitov wrote:I'm just waiting until the two current battles are over to post Eternis' arrival at the deposit. I'm not dead.

You can go ahead and post it now, or as soon as possible.

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:59 am

Vistora wrote:You can go ahead and post it now, or as soon as possible.

If you look closely, you'll see the date has still not progressed. Maybe my posts could be two days removed from the current timeline, when Eternis actually gets there? That way the battles could continue without me having to wait until they're over.

Call me Novo!

We are not Novorossiya, we are not Russia, we are a fictional nation situated in the Americas formerly colonized by the Russian-Swedish Commonwealth. (Also fictional) Novorossitov runs in real-time, and we are currently in the year 2018.

IATA Member

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:31 am

Novorossitov wrote:
Vistora wrote:You can go ahead and post it now, or as soon as possible.

If you look closely, you'll see the date has still not progressed. Maybe my posts could be two days removed from the current timeline, when Eternis actually gets there? That way the battles could continue without me having to wait until they're over.

The dates are not remotely enforced, and it is fine if you want to post your action in advance. In any case, you can simply move up the ETA if ypu want. My battle with Tundra isn't likely to last two days, and after that my forces will simply head inward.

The Supreme European Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:01 am

I'll try to get a post up later today, but I have had a bit on my plate recently, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get done today. If not today, then I should have it finished sometime tomorrow.
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095
Please ignore the 'Supreme', European Empire was already taken

Novorossitov
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Novorossitov » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:46 am

Vistora wrote:The dates are not remotely enforced, and it is fine if you want to post your action in advance. In any case, you can simply move up the ETA if ypu want. My battle with Tundra isn't likely to last two days, and after that my forces will simply head inward.

Alright then, I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, maybe today if I'm lucky.

Call me Novo!

IATA Member

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:36 pm

The Supreme European Empire wrote:I'll try to get a post up later today, but I have had a bit on my plate recently, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get done today. If not today, then I should have it finished sometime tomorrow.

Aye, that's fine. If something comes up, all we need is a status update so we know you're just busy.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Quick question Blak, is the Abdulov's bridge mounted on the exterior of the vessel as the picture suggests?
★The European Empire★

Crypto-Fascist Jingoistic Expansionist Pan-European Empire set in the not-too-distant future of 2095

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:25 pm

The Supreme European Empire wrote:Quick question Blak, is the Abdulov's bridge mounted on the exterior of the vessel as the picture suggests?

Yes, but the armour on it is absolutely insane. Being as important as it is, the bridge is one of the most heavily-armoured parts of the vessel, along with the power cores and the engines.

Your mere mention of it is making me worried as to what happens next. Whatever does happen, it'll invariably piss Yulia off (more so, that is)...

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Supreme European Empire » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Blakullar wrote:
The Supreme European Empire wrote:Quick question Blak, is the Abdulov's bridge mounted on the exterior of the vessel as the picture suggests?

Yes, but the armour on it is absolutely insane. Being as important as it is, the bridge is one of the most heavily-armoured parts of the vessel, along with the power cores and the engines.

Your mere mention of it is making me worried as to what happens next. Whatever does happen, it'll invariably piss Yulia off (more so, that is)...

Danke. Just one more thing, what kind of warhead do the anti-ship missiles have?
★The European Empire★

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:44 pm

The Supreme European Empire wrote:
Blakullar wrote:Yes, but the armour on it is absolutely insane. Being as important as it is, the bridge is one of the most heavily-armoured parts of the vessel, along with the power cores and the engines.

Danke. Just one more thing, what kind of warhead do the anti-ship missiles have?

Low-yield thermonuclear KEP - functionally like a ludicrously-powerful bunker-buster warhead, detonating about a second after impact and/or penetration. The Mecharussians normally use them to splat Asimovs and other similarly-sized ships, but I gather those destroyers and the carrier are going to take a bit more than a couple of missiles to knock out.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:15 pm

sorry guys have been without internet for a few days but im baaaaaaccckkk!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:sorry guys have been without internet for a few days but im baaaaaaccckkk!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good. The Hadron Aerines were beginning to think this was a morning drill. Time to ramp things up, it seems.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:35 am

Soo...any response vis?
Also shout out to the great storytelling you guys have been making. Keep it up.
Maybe some pics to go with them :D

Blakullar
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Blakullar » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:51 am

Talking of responses, I've been somewhat delayed by both uni work and the great pace at which Flight of the Polunochnaya is going at the moment. I'll try and squeeze in a response tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

Part of the Frencoverse.

NS stats not included.

Vistora
Senator

Capitalizt

Postby Vistora » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Blakullar wrote:Talking of responses, I've been somewhat delayed by both uni work and the great pace at which Flight of the Polunochnaya is going at the moment. I'll try and squeeze in a response tomorrow, Monday at the latest.

Same, I've been busy visiting family and such during the Thanksgiving weekend. I might be able to get a post up by today or tomorrow, with Monday guaranteed.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Please and thank you just don't want this thread to go stale.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents