NATION

PASSWORD

TMF ONLY: Hunterian Cult Uprising

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
New Hunteria
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

TMF ONLY: Hunterian Cult Uprising

Postby New Hunteria » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:48 pm

A Cult known as the :Hunterian Truth: Has gained ground in Hunteria and is gaining followers by the hundreds. This religion essentially believes that Markith's bloodline is that of gods and Markith should be considered one. Markith has yet to make a statement on the situation

Exalt Markith has responded to the claims recently. When asked if his thoughts on the cult he said: "The thought that i am a god is not only delusional but false. If i was a god we would fight no wars. Though i may not be a god i will still strive for that goal."

The Cult leaders responded with declaring Markith not worthy of having the armwin title and claiming him to be "not a true Hunterian." The Cult is calling for Markith's head though he is currently in Florence.

*also everyone elses riots
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

United Confederate republic of the ameri
Attaché

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate republic of the ameri » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:01 pm

With the current situation in the UCR with the riots of the hunterian truth prime minister John has decided to take immediate and harsh action for these crimes he walks into the headquarters of the department of justice his nice shoes clopping along the polished tile floor John walks into the Chiefs office and orders him to send the army bears,the special forces of the UCR,to arrest the leaders of the cults branch in the UCR.

Cult UCR HQ
The cult leaders would have been having a quite day strategizing the next riots and demonstrations when the door gets kicked down with a mighty slam and 10 men in heavy armor armed with sub machine guns and tear gas the cult leaders would grab their pistols and rifles but wouldn't stand a chance against the army bears all the leaders would be handcuffed and thrown into a lead armored van with bullet proof Windows and driven to a secret facility

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:18 am

[b]Gallia, Province of North Gallacia, North Paris Fields/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhx8Qp_l6Q
Ash and dust covered the ground. Molotov cocktails painted the Police red with fire.
Cultists blast over megaphones "Burn the heretic scum! Cleanse them of their sins!
Rioters burn the city hall to the ground after their demands to switch the national religion to the Truth were un-answered or simply ignored.
Captain Lucas Courbas fires warning shots into the air but to no avail as the cultists simply become more angry.
Running back to his Truck. Lucas radios high command. "Sers, There is nothing we can do! they simply will not stop. We do not have the resources to keep them contained any longer. Soon they will get through the barricades. "
Commandant Charles de-louis sends a message pleading to the SPians and Hunterians. " Respectable Friends of Gallia. We request your help immediately. These... "Truth" cultists have our military on the run! it is not long before they completely destroy our reserves. We beg that you send support!"

(ill respond as Hunteria once SP does, so theres no double posting/confusion)
U.R. secedes from Florence! Hunterian PKs defending U.R. border. Hunto-Amerian war cools down, Peace possible.

Hunterian opinions
Nib:Hostile(Hunteria's enemy. Nothing describes their relationship more than pure hatred.)
Florence:Uneasy (Hunteria's Longtime rival. Relations never recovered after the Great Florancian-Hunterian war. Tensions are high.
Marmero:Potential enemy( Hunteria's old friend/rival Hunteria wished to remain peaceful with them but their aggressive policies towards other south american nations may bring war.)
NKVD:Potential ally(Hunteria views NKVD with distrust but wishes to remain peaceful with them.)
SP:Outraged (Hunteria views SP as an aggresive threat to peace and will most likely form the backbone of a coalition against them.)

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:11 pm

New-ish Bulgaria Military High Council Chamber at the Military Complex in Edmonton

Edmonton, West Bulgaria
The NIBMHC (New-ish Bulgaria Military High Council) has convened to discuss the issue of the Hunterian Truth rioters. All the council members but COM Polemos are seated at the circular desk. A Lieutenant places black binders marked "CLASSIFIED" down at the Generals' places, and they begin to read through them as they drink their morning coffee.

After a few moments, Chairman of the Military General-Tessera Martin Polemos walks over to his chair, and while standing, thumbs through the pages of his briefing and begins to speak. "Generals, it is unfortunate that we are forced to convene again after our long period of peace. However, we are faced, again, with Hunterian scum threatening our peace and prosperity. But there's a more pressing matter that we need to discuss: I have been informed that we have another problem. The Stratocracy is becoming unsustainable. Our food stores are running low. However, our war inventory and technologies are unprecedented. The new NIBAASS (hehe, New-ish Bulgaria Autonomous Air Support System") system is almost ready for limited deployment. But none of that will matter if the people starve. So, I propose that we reduce our Research and Factory Technician forces by 25%. They will become reserve soldiers, required to report each weekend to a base to train after an initial one-month expedited training program, and their orders for the rest of the week will be to grow food."

General-Enas Hollande stands. "Sir, I agree completely with your assessment of the situation. However, with the Hunterian Truth cult becoming increasingly more militant, I do not think it would be wise to cut our research forces at this time. We cannot take such risks until the threat is eliminated."

General-Dyo Smith stands up to respond. "Speaking for our Naval Forces, we have enough supplies to last us for years. We could completely stop production, and we could launch an invasion of Ohio and never worry about a shortage. Also, it is worth noting that that the Hunterian Truth militants are a few hundred to a few thousand ragtag civilians. This isn't full-blown World War."

Hollande responds: "And when it spreads to Bulgaria? We've already arrested 10,000 people, and we don't have a clue what to do with them. And the mass arrests aren't deterring people from joining the Hunty scum."

COM Polemos interrupts: "Well that's another issue. Let's focus on the issue of the issue of the food running out. So, let's vote on this. All in favor of the proposal to repurpose 25% of our Research and Factory Technician forces, stand."

Director of Intelligence General-Tessera Jason Baker Sr., who does not have a vote, proceeds to count the standing Generals. "Alright," he begins. "The proposal passes, nine to eight."

Polemos sits down, and the others follow. "Thank you, General Baker. Now, on to the topic of the Hunty scum. General Hollande, how do you propose we proceed?"

Hollande: "We need to continue with the arrests, but to be safe, we should send them up North. Then release videos of people saying they're sorry for what they did and thanking us for helping them return to reality. They could even be actors." People in the room chuckle. "Also, in Ohio, I think we should watch the border. If any suspected Cult member comes close enough to the border that a soldier can see that person, they are to be arrested or shot, depending on the risk the scum poses. If we keep it contained in Hunterian Ohio, the scum will undermine the Hunty government, and then we can swoop in a capture Ohio, and arrest all the troublemakers. The world stage would see it as justified."

General-Tria McManus rises for a rare comment: "I agree. However, why send them up North? Let's just smuggle them into Hunterian Ohio 100 per night. The Hunterian Truth hates the Hunterian Government, so they would have a field day. If we get found out, we can just claim that they were tourists who violated our border closure, and completely throw them under the bus while removing any blame from ourselves."

The room nods in agreement.

General Hollande speaks. "All in favor, stand."

"Well then, I think that's settled."

Coast of Bulgarian Ohio

A hundred arrested Hunterian Truth members tiptoe across the border into Florence, march 5 miles through the woods before entering Hunterian Ohio, and being let free. A NIB soldier jokes, pointing towards the heart of Ohio and saying "Hunteria's that way! Make them see the truth!"
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

*New-ish Bulgaria National & International Journalism Association
"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:02 am

Near the Florancian/Hunterian Ohio Border

Since Hunteria's earliest settlement in North America, the border between their "illegally occupied land" and Florence has always been highly contested. The Florence Union keeps a strong military and police presence on the border. Anyone trying to enter Florence legally, would be met by checkpoints manned by the Florence Frontier Guard, a separate armed branch of the National Defense Force. Anyone attempting to enter the Motherland illegally, would be met by long stretches of razor wire and watch towers, patrolled by Frontier soldiers accompanied by German Shepherds and Sawtooth Bear Dogs. Countless people have been arrested, both attempting to enter Florence illegally or to to leave the country for Hunteria. The annexation of Hunterian North American possessions has separated many families, and while they are free to enter and leave Florence via the Hunterian border checkpoints, it is an extremely tedious process. However, those are small groups or individual Hunterians wishing to see their families and not want to get groped at the checkpoints. On occasion there will be a criminal fleeing the law, or the rare trouble maker wishing to stir up trouble on the other side of town. This was different.

A small fire team of Frontier Guards patrolling the border were stunned to locate New-ish Bulgarian soldiers, inside Florence. While both New-ish Bulgaria and Florence are allies and are on good terms, these soldiers were not supposed to be there. After a quick call to their commanding officer, their fears were confirmed, Bulgarian soldiers were illegally trespassing inside the Florence Union. The small four man team of soldiers were ordered to track the Bulgarians, and this they did, silently and from a distance. After fifteen minutes of creeping through the forest, they were reinforced by a full platoon's worth of Frontier Guards, all eager and nervous to settle this issue.

"Drop your weapons! This is the Florence Frontier Guards, drop your weapons and get on your knees! You are trespassing illegally!" The platoon lieutenant would command the Bulgarians, as 36 soldiers, helmets covered in woodland foliage and faces painted green, spring from the woodwork, weapons drawn and trained at the trespassers. Two German shepherds and a Sawtooth Mountain Dog also accompany the platoon, and their snarls and growls confirm that they are as ready for a fight as their human counterparts.

"Do not make me repeat myself!" The Lieutenant pleadingly yells before flicking the safety off on his M16A4 assault rifle, and then proceeds to aim for the center of mass on one of the possible hostile combatants.
Last edited by The Florence Union on Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate republic of the ameri » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:16 am

UCR counsel of delegates and prime minister John conference
Prime minister John is pleased when he hears the news of the successful arrests of the cult leaders he then checks the time on his watch and realizes it's time for his conference with the counsel of delegates at the delegation capital building he hops I'm his heavily protected car and his driver starts his way down the street John was watching the news on the tv in his car and sees riots in another UCR city he is shocked nonetheless he needs to focus on his conference his car stops and his security opens the door and he steps out and walks into the massive building with white columns 40 feet tall and a dome On the top with on top of that is a statue of a grizzly bear the national animal of the UCR he walks into the massive room filled with 3,000 delegates the center of the floor had the seal of the UCR on it the seal had a bear in the back round standing on its hind legs and surrounding the bear with several stars and Infront of the bear is the motto of the UCR "liberty is life but not free" John finally walks on to the stage and goes behind a podium in the back of the room the room erupts into applause welcoming John he is the most popular prime minister ever sence the UCRs founding he then begins to speak
my fellow people of the UCR we have been witnessing a very powerful cult rise to overthrow the government but it's has not been successful but nonetheless they will keep trying they have implemented a total of 300 riots 2 of which were right here In the capital city of the UCR so to send a message to the cultist I have arrested 10 cult leaders with help of our special forces and today I am here to propose a bill to help deal with these radical truthers I propose a bill that will start a coalition of nations to flush out the cultist worldwide if the bill is passed I will go to as many nations as I can to ask them to sign the bill so delegates I ask of you please pass this bill
John stopped talking and the room erupted into applause the voting started and the bill won by a land slide 2,500 votes for it 500 against it with the passage of the bill John walks out and drives to the aport and boards his private jet and heads for Florence.

Florence Capital city
John steps of his plane and hops not their rented car they drive towards the Florence government building John walks up to the secretary's desk and schedules an appointment with the Florence president
Last edited by United Confederate republic of the ameri on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:02 am

The Florence Union wrote:Near the Florancian/Hunterian Ohio Border

Since Hunteria's earliest settlement in North America, the border between their "illegally occupied land" and Florence has always been highly contested. The Florence Union keeps a strong military and police presence on the border. Anyone trying to enter Florence legally, would be met by checkpoints manned by the Florence Frontier Guard, a separate armed branch of the National Defense Force. Anyone attempting to enter the Motherland illegally, would be met by long stretches of razor wire and watch towers, patrolled by Frontier soldiers accompanied by German Shepherds and Sawtooth Bear Dogs. Countless people have been arrested, both attempting to enter Florence illegally or to to leave the country for Hunteria. The annexation of Hunterian North American possessions has separated many families, and while they are free to enter and leave Florence via the Hunterian border checkpoints, it is an extremely tedious process. However, those are small groups or individual Hunterians wishing to see their families and not want to get groped at the checkpoints. On occasion there will be a criminal fleeing the law, or the rare trouble maker wishing to stir up trouble on the other side of town. This was different.

A small fire team of Frontier Guards patrolling the border were stunned to locate New-ish Bulgarian soldiers, inside Florence. While both New-ish Bulgaria and Florence are allies and are on good terms, these soldiers were not supposed to be there. After a quick call to their commanding officer, their fears were confirmed, Bulgarian soldiers were illegally trespassing inside the Florence Union. The small four man team of soldiers were ordered to track the Bulgarians, and this they did, silently and from a distance. After fifteen minutes of creeping through the forest, they were reinforced by a full platoon's worth of Frontier Guards, all eager and nervous to settle this issue.

"Drop your weapons! This is the Florence Frontier Guards, drop your weapons and get on your knees! You are trespassing illegally!" The platoon lieutenant would command the Bulgarians, as 36 soldiers, helmets covered in woodland foliage and faces painted green, spring from the woodwork, weapons drawn and trained at the trespassers. Two German shepherds and a Sawtooth Mountain Dog also accompany the platoon, and their snarls and growls confirm that they are as ready for a fight as their human counterparts.

"Do not make me repeat myself!" The Lieutenant pleadingly yells before flicking the safety off on his M16A4 assault rifle, and then proceeds to aim for the center of mass on one of the possible hostile combatants.

Sergeant-Minor Becca Simmons, the ranking officer of the 20 NIB soldiers, shouts "Listen to them!"

The Bulgarian soldiers lay down their weapons, then remove their hats and place them over their heart, lowering their heads. Simmons yells to the Florancian troops, "We are tracking a group of 100 Cultists along the Hunterian Ohio border. We apologize if we crossed into Florancian territory; We were just following the Hunterian border and were unaware that we had crossed into Florancia, as the borders are relatively undefined. If you will allow, I can give you all our intel on the Cultists so you can continue pursuit, if you allow us to peacefully return to Bulgarian Ohio."
NIBNINJA* Top Stories: || Hunt, IT, SP, and Theo fighting civil wars; NIB fighting in all || Wartime Protocol Alpha & Week of Mourning || Florancian Terrorist Attacks ||

"The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." -T Pain
The New-ish Testament

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:38 am

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:
Sergeant-Minor Becca Simmons, the ranking officer of the 20 NIB soldiers, shouts "Listen to them!"

The Bulgarian soldiers lay down their weapons, then remove their hats and place them over their heart, lowering their heads. Simmons yells to the Florancian troops, "We are tracking a group of 100 Cultists along the Hunterian Ohio border. We apologize if we crossed into Florancian territory; We were just following the Hunterian border and were unaware that we had crossed into Florancia, as the borders are relatively undefined. If you will allow, I can give you all our intel on the Cultists so you can continue pursuit, if you allow us to peacefully return to Bulgarian Ohio."

Lieutenant Max Parker lets out a sigh of relief, having fought alongside Bulgarian forces during the North American Wars, he is thankful he doesn't have to shoot one of them. He notices the Sergeant's stripes on the shoulder of the women who is doing the talking for the 20 Bulgarians, and addresses her as so. "Thank you Sergeant, I would have hated to see this get ugly." He says as he lowers his weapon, as do the rest of his comrades, though several of the Frontier Guards are not as trustworthy, even if these are Bulgarian soldiers, and they eye them carefully. "Unfortunately we have to take you back to the checkpoint for processing. This border is always high tension, and with this Kraut cult, well, everyone is a bit jumpy. I'm terribly sorry Sergeant."
FNN Headlines: Lying Deaf Polemos spreads fake news!..Chancellor Agrees to meet with Generalissimo Polemos...Hunterian Rebellion in Baden-Württemberg...Soviets take Kiev

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:18 am

The Florence Union wrote:
New-ish Bulgaria wrote:

Lieutenant Max Parker lets out a sigh of relief, having fought alongside Bulgarian forces during the North American Wars, he is thankful he doesn't have to shoot one of them. He notices the Sergeant's stripes on the shoulder of the women who is doing the talking for the 20 Bulgarians, and addresses her as so. "Thank you Sergeant, I would have hated to see this get ugly." He says as he lowers his weapon, as do the rest of his comrades, though several of the Frontier Guards are not as trustworthy, even if these are Bulgarian soldiers, and they eye them carefully. "Unfortunately we have to take you back to the checkpoint for processing. This border is always high tension, and with this Kraut cult, well, everyone is a bit jumpy. I'm terribly sorry Sergeant."

Simmons replies: "Thank you, sir." Simmons is unable to determine the rank of the officer doing the talking due to the camouflage. "Bulgarians, have your IDs at the ready, it's time to get our passport stamps!" The officers look up, put their hats on, and yell "Yes Ma'am!", then chuckle at the little joke. The soldiers then follow the Florancian troops to the border checkpoint.

Simmons speaks again: "And one more thing, sir. Please contact Toledo and let them know that we accidentally crossed into Florancia, and are going to go through a border checkpoint for processing before we return. We were supposed to return to base by 0400 hours, but it looks we will not make that time."

The New-ish Testament

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:45 pm

City of South Paris,
SPian France

Everything is relatively calm in the SPian capital city. The riots that have been plaguing the city had been for the most part put down by SPian armed forces, with most of those participating in the riots who refused to disperse being arrested, particularly former Gallian citizens, and have had their belongings striped off of them and sold to provide compensation to owners of property destroyed in the riots.

SPian Police Nationale stations across the city would be filled to the brim with detainees. One by one, they would be given a trial, and the judge would either deem them for deportation to Gallia or Hunteria, or further detainment in SPian prison camps in SPian Africa.

However, the cultists were about to get revenge for this act by the very anti-Hunterian SPian Government.

At about 3:00 AM local time, a car pulls up to one of only two checkpoints along the SPian-Hunterian border. The SPian border officer, after paying closer attention to the travelers due to their Hunterian residency, stamps their passports and lets them in to the country.

The car joins the duel carriageway heading towards South Paris. At about 7:30 AM local time, the aircraft gets near to Paris Orly Airport, SP's main air hub.

The two men park their vehicle in the short-term lot, and head inside the airport, posing as travelers, with two bags on their luggage cart. The airport is packed with thousands of people at check-in, waiting in the hour long queues. One man stops the cart, and takes his bag off, and begins walking towards a desk. At this point, the airport CCTV operator begins to track the man.

As the man shoves the bag in a discreet location near the lines, he moves away quickly. The CCTV operator calls a security agent towards the bag. As the agent nears the bag, all that can be heard is an extremely loud explosion, as the CCTV looses connection.

Hundreds lay dead, as rubble from the roof comes down and covers the bodies. Those who survive the blast flee for their lives. The CCTV operator, panicked, quickly picks out the man in the fleeing crowd on another camera.

The other man, moments after the first explosion in the South Terminal, approaches the North Terminal security point. He walks towards the lines for security, and as he gets towards the line he chucks the bag towards the agents and screams "Lebe Lang Markith!". The officers immediately draw their sidearms and fire 10 shots into the man's back, but it's too late as the checkpoint goes up in another explosion.

On the outside of the airport, the CCTV operator guides security toward the man, who don't hesitate at popping 2 shots into the man's legs. Air Traffic Control immediately suspends all flights to the airport, with flights in the airspace's holding patterns being directed to Bordeaux Airport instead.

As those fleeing reach the parking lots of the airport, all that can be heard is sirens as a convoy of SPian armed forces, counter-terrorism units, police and ambulances pull up.

The attack was the worst in SPian history, with a grand total, by nightfall being 416 confirmed dead, and another 123 wounded, 41 still critically. A visually crippled General Georges Carre prepares to address his people, and make a statement on the horrible terror attack on SPian soil.

(OOC: I'll post a follow up statement and the such in an hour's time, aswell as addressing Gallia's request for help.)
|UKBC News| Hunteria drops a nuclear bomb on the UCR | Hunteria surrenders to the Forencian Union following pressure | PM Blackbushe rumored to be in the NKVD Union discussing peace |
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:
Theonese Civil War (SPian Withdrawal)
Hunterian-Gallian Conflict (Treaty)
European Communism Crisis (Situation Diffused)
Algerian Invasion (Ongoing)
Hunterian-UCR Conflict Intervention (Hunterian Surrender, Awaiting Conference)
NKVD/UCR Crisis (Ongoing)

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate republic of the ameri » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 am

General Vayon is boarding a plan to go to sp to ask them to sign the coalition against the cult he sits down when the private jet takes off and starts ascending 7 hours later he lands In the capital city of sp
sp capital building
Vayon walks into the capital building of sp and talks to the secretary and schedules an appointment with the leader of sp after he gets through the extremely long line he sits down and waits he looks around and sees the cauos last nights bombing caused on a television then he looks around the room there are hundreds of angry political men running around frantically trying to get things solved and schedule meetings with many government officials

New Hunteria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Hunteria » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 pm

United Confederate republic of the ameri wrote:UCR counsel of delegates and prime minister John conference
Prime minister John is pleased when he hears the news of the successful arrests of the cult leaders he then checks the time on his watch and realizes it's time for his conference with the counsel of delegates at the delegation capital building he hops I'm his heavily protected car and his driver starts his way down the street John was watching the news on the tv in his car and sees riots in another UCR city he is shocked nonetheless he needs to focus on his conference his car stops and his security opens the door and he steps out and walks into the massive building with white columns 40 feet tall and a dome On the top with on top of that is a statue of a grizzly bear the national animal of the UCR he walks into the massive room filled with 3,000 delegates the center of the floor had the seal of the UCR on it the seal had a bear in the back round standing on its hind legs and surrounding the bear with several stars and Infront of the bear is the motto of the UCR "liberty is life but not free" John finally walks on to the stage and goes behind a podium in the back of the room the room erupts into applause welcoming John he is the most popular prime minister ever sence the UCRs founding he then begins to speak
my fellow people of the UCR we have been witnessing a very powerful cult rise to overthrow the government but it's has not been successful but nonetheless they will keep trying they have implemented a total of 300 riots 2 of which were right here In the capital city of the UCR so to send a message to the cultist I have arrested 10 cult leaders with help of our special forces and today I am here to propose a bill to help deal with these radical truthers I propose a bill that will start a coalition of nations to flush out the cultist worldwide if the bill is passed I will go to as many nations as I can to ask them to sign the bill so delegates I ask of you please pass this bill
John stopped talking and the room erupted into applause the voting started and the bill won by a land slide 2,500 votes for it 500 against it with the passage of the bill John walks out and drives to the aport and boards his private jet and heads for Florence.

Florence Capital city
John steps of his plane and hops not their rented car they drive towards the Florence government building John walks up to the secretary's desk and schedules an appointment with the Florence president

It was a bright Tuesday afternoon. the Sun lit the crowded streets of the UCR Capitol. Max looked at his watch. 12:13... It was time. Max walked towards the city square. where the would most likely be the most people. His mission: Get redemption against the heretics for taking their holy leaders. Max reached the center of town. standing beneath a large monument. Max reached into his jacket and pulled out a small rectangular device. He turned to the commoners around him and yelled "Long live Markith! He is our saviour and lord! He is our only reason to live! Since you have not accepted him as the one true god you do not deserve to live!" Max slammed his fist into the device. In a millisecond his chest exploded in a fireball of death and as such killed everyone within a 1/4 mile radius instantly. the city square was black with burn marks and ash.

Hunterian opinions

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:07 pm

SPian Prime Minister General Georges Carre
Speech from the Grand Palais, South Paris

As noon passed on the chilly autumn day, the SPian capital was under extreme tension. A ceremony was held at the Eiffel Tower for the victims of the horrible attacks at Paris Orly Airport. Earlier in the day, a similar attack attempt had been foiled at Madrid Barajas Airport, and as such SPian military took to guarding most SPian airports. Orly remained closed, however.

SPians in general took a neutral stance towards the Hunterian cultists. However, as the cultists participated in their usual daily demonstrations, on the national day of mourning following the attack, this triggered the rage inside most SPians. The so called "Patriot's Militia" took to the street of major SPian cities, and violently clashed with the cultists, setting many alight with Molotov cocktails, whilst SPian police standby for the most part idly, almost useless in trying to stop the events.

As the SPian PM and head of the SPMC adjusts his tie, he knows he must give a rousing speech to the SPian people. The future of the world was in the hands of himself and others united against the cult.

The General steps onto stage, but is not greeted by applause, as he is for his usual events and speeches.

"People of SP, the events of yesterday mark a dark day in our history as a nation.

The brutal and unwarranted attack on SPian citizens at Paris Orly Airport, leaving 420 dead now, is a sign of proof that this cult is a multi-national terrorist organization, bent on taking over this world. As such, whilst the entire nation mourns our losses, the SPian senate and myself have taken the initiative to classify the cult as a terrorist organization under SPian common law. As such, any and all participants in the riots will be arrested and tried. Anyone who tries to propagate this cult in any way, or attempts to practice it, will be arrested. SPian citizens are encouraged to report those they believe to be brainwashed by the cult to the SPian Authorities for investigation.

We, as a nation, and hopefully alongside the world, will overcome this threat, and peace will be restored to this world, by force if it is necessary."

SPMC Headquarters,
South Paris

As General Carre returns from his speech, he sits down for a meeting with the SPMC. As the meeting proceeds, SPian Minister of Internal Security Geraldine Seyres prepares to bring up the Gallian request for intervention. The Minister speaks up.

"Monsieur, the Gallians are struggling to cope with the load of cultists aswell, and have asked for our assistance in dispersing them. I personally say we should assist the poor Gallians, oui?" the Minister would say, nervously.

"Have you lost your bloody mind, Minister?" the General would exclaim. "Why on earth would help those Hunterian dogs? We were at war with them a few months ago, for chri-" the General would say, as he would be interrupted.

"One second please, monsieur!" The Minister would interrupt, before realizing her mistake. However, the General does not seem too mad at her for the interruption. Calmly, she continues.

"If we assist Gallia in their time of need, we will gain a load of influence with them. Needless to say, it could very well be the starting point to French reunification." she would say.

"Ah, I see. Apologies about my rudeness, Minister." the General would reply. "I think this is a brilliant idea. Let's help the Gallians, shall we?"

SPian-Gallian Border Checkpoint

As the first of many SPian convoys dedicated to reinforcing Gallia would pull up to the point, the convoy would stop right before the set border line. SPian General Germain Lémery would step out of his APC, sporting his normal camouflage uniform and his red beret. He would walk up to the border inspector in charge, and offer his hand. "Good afternoon, monsieur. We have been sent by the SPian Government to help you rid of those bloody cultist pests."

Grand Palais Building,
South Paris

As the press clear out of the palace from the speech, the secretary processes a meeting slot for General Vayon, of the United Confederate Republic. Not that impromptu diplomatic meetings were all that common, but she nonetheless made sure the SPian PM was available to take him.

After a few minutes of waiting, an aide invites the UCR General to the PM's office. Passing through the elegant halls of the palace, the aide would hold open the door for General Vayon, before heading back down to the lobby.

General Carre would be looking at his computer, and would suddenly look up as his UCR counterpart entered the room.

"Ah, bon soir, hello sir. You must be General Vayon. It is a pleasure to meet you. What brings you to ou-" he would say, as he would get cut off by his mobile phone buzzing.

"One second, please, ha." he would say as he would take a look at his phone. "Uh, monsieur...there has been a cultist terrorist attack near the UCR capital buildings..."
|UKBC News| Hunteria drops a nuclear bomb on the UCR | Hunteria surrenders to the Forencian Union following pressure | PM Blackbushe rumored to be in the NKVD Union discussing peace |
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate republic of the ameri » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:41 pm

General Vayon is shocked when he hears the news his shock turns to anger and he reaches into his brief case and pulls out a paper and a pen. He hands the paper and pen over to the general. He starts to explain what it is "general that attack was one of many and it needs to be stopped so I am here today to ask you to join our coalition against this cult. This coalition will counter the cult on a global stage. Prime minister John is currently in Florence asking for their admitence. So please general sign the paper and join the coalition. Now please excuse me as I tell my forces how to respond to this terrorist attack." General Vayon would pull out his government phone and send a text to his government
send the national guard to the capital use any force necessary to stop any lethal cultist

UCR capital
The capital is not the same after the bombing. The citizens would be relieved to see about 1,000 national guard men roll into the city and occupy every corner of the city. The officer in charge walks into the city center and pulls out a megaphone and starts to speak, "citizens of the capital we are here to help! We will prevent any more terrorist attacks or riots from happening. You are free to continue with your daily routines as long as you don't break laws. So we thank you for your understanding and we hope this situation will be dealt with as quick as possible, have a good day." The officer would walk back his men and would receive a round of applause and cheers.

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 pm

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:Simmons replies: "Thank you, sir." Simmons is unable to determine the rank of the officer doing the talking due to the camouflage. "Bulgarians, have your IDs at the ready, it's time to get our passport stamps!" The officers look up, put their hats on, and yell "Yes Ma'am!", then chuckle at the little joke. The soldiers then follow the Florancian troops to the border checkpoint.

Simmons speaks again: "And one more thing, sir. Please contact Toledo and let them know that we accidentally crossed into Florancia, and are going to go through a border checkpoint for processing before we return. We were supposed to return to base by 0400 hours, but it looks we will not make that time."

On the Florancian Bulgarian Border

After relaying Sergeant Simmons' request to Border Command, who in turn inform Bulgarian Toledo of their wandering soldiers, Lieutenant Parker leads his men and the Bulgarians (who have been allowed to carry their guns) through the heavily forested frontier that separates Florence, Bulgaria and Hunteria, to a small dirt road. There, the group of fifty soldiers are meet by several stripped down humvees and three military cargo trucks with coverings. The group mount up in the green camouflage vehicles, and proceed down the dirt road that will take them farther into Florancian territory.

After 15 minutes of driving, they roll up to a semi-large combat base garrisoned by the Frontier Guards 10 miles from the Bulgarian border. The compound serves as the barracks and headquarters for the company (roughly 120 soldiers) that are stationed on this strip of the Bulgarian/Florancian border. The base itself is a small cluster of concrete camouflaged buildings, surrounded by a simple layer of barbed wire. The convoy takes the dirt road up to the small base, and after being greeted by the four guards posted outside the compound, they roll on through the opened gate, and park in the motor pool. After dismounting, the Bulgarians would be ushered into the mess hall, where they would be greeted by the company commander. "Welcome to Florence comrades! Unfortunately protocol and jumpy officers has forced us to to detain you and than process you before sending you back over, though I assure you that we will be quick. Anyhow, make yourself at home in the mess hall, I reckon we you have a couple hours to kill before we get the go ahead to release you. In the meantime we must verify you are in fact Bulgarian soldiers, so we shall be checking your ID's and dog tags and all that nonsense."

After the company commander finishes his spill, the Bulgarian soldiers would be escorted, one by one, disarmed, to his office for a quick questioning on why they entered Florancian territory illegally, followed by a review of who they are, once that is done, they are escorted back to the mess hall (which also acts as a break room). Soon Sergeant Simmons is called up for questioning and processing. When entering the Company Commander's office though, she would be greeted by a man and women behind the CO's desk, both in unmarked Florancian dark blue uniforms. "Please take a seat Sergeant, we are going to ask you a couple questions, and feel free to not answer them, this is simply a discussion between friends comrade." The man says gesturing towards the comfortable looking leather chair that is seated in front of the desk.

The Citadel, Boise, Florancian Union

Prime Minister John would be met by the men and women of the Citadel Regiment, a unique military unit that is attached to the Royal Guards of Florence. The Citadel Regiment is charged with the protection of the Boise Citadel, Florence's executive government building. After the attack in Boise near the airport, the whole city has gone into lock down and the Citadel Regiment, like the rest of the Royal Guards and the Army has been put on increased readiness and two companies of the regiment are know patrolling the walls of the citadel at all times. The UCR Prime Minister would be hurriedly rushed to the office of the Chancellor of the Florancian Union. Chancellor Alex Raynke would meet the Prime Minister at the door and shaking his hand would explain, "I'm terribly sorry but I do not have long to meet with you. The news has yet to break, but Boise has been struck by a terror attack. The city is secured and the threat has been neutralized, we are in no danger I assure you, but that is why the Citadel Regiment rushed you in here, and that is why the city is being patrolled by our forces." He goes and tiredly slumps down into his comfortable long necked black leather chair, "How may I be of service to you?" He inquires gesturing for the Prime Minister to take a seat across from him in front of his desk.
Last edited by The Florence Union on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Confederate republic of the ameri » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:55 am

Boise,Florence
Prime minister John sits down. He puts his brief case on his lap, opens it and takes out a paper and pen. He lays the paper on the chancellors desk. He starts to speak "chancellor this paper is a bill passed by the UCR delegation. It's purpose is to start a coalition of all the nations of the world. The coalition against the cult known as the hunterian truth. It will fight the cult on a global scale, with a goal of ultimately ending the cult for good. A copy of this paper will be sent to every nation in the world for them to sign it and join the coalition. Now I'm terribly sorry about the deaths of those people in the airport,in my capital,and across sp will be avenged." The prime minister stops speaking and hands his pen to the chancellor waiting for a response.

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:12 am

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:Simmons replies: "Thank you, sir." Simmons is unable to determine the rank of the officer doing the talking due to the camouflage. "Bulgarians, have your IDs at the ready, it's time to get our passport stamps!" The officers look up, put their hats on, and yell "Yes Ma'am!", then chuckle at the little joke. The soldiers then follow the Florancian troops to the border checkpoint.

After relaying Sergeant Simmons' request to Border Command, who in turn inform Bulgarian Toledo of their wandering soldiers, Lieutenant Parker leads his men and the Bulgarians (who have been allowed to carry their guns) through the heavily forested frontier that separates Florence, Bulgaria and Hunteria, to a small dirt road. There, the group of fifty soldiers are meet by several stripped down humvees and three military cargo trucks with coverings. The group mount up in the green camouflage vehicles, and proceed down the dirt road that will take them farther into Florancian territory.

After 15 minutes of driving, they roll up to a semi-large combat base garrisoned by the Frontier Guards 10 miles from the Bulgarian border. The compound serves as the barracks and headquarters for the company (roughly 120 soldiers) that are stationed on this strip of the Bulgarian/Florancian border. The base itself is a small cluster of concrete camouflaged buildings, surrounded by a simple layer of barbed wire. The convoy takes the dirt road up to the small base, and after being greeted by the four guards posted outside the compound, they roll on through the opened gate, and park in the motor pool. After dismounting, the Bulgarians would be ushered into the mess hall, where they would be greeted by the company commander. "Welcome to Florence comrades! Unfortunately protocol and jumpy officers has forced us to to detain you and than process you before sending you back over, though I assure you that we will be quick. Anyhow, make yourself at home in the mess hall, I reckon we you have a couple hours to kill before we get the go ahead to release you. In the meantime we must verify you are in fact Bulgarian soldiers, so we shall be checking your ID's and dog tags and all that nonsense."

After the company commander finishes his spill, the Bulgarian soldiers would be escorted, one by one, disarmed, to his office for a quick questioning on why they entered Florancian territory illegally, followed by a review of who they are, once that is done, they are escorted back to the mess hall (which also acts as a break room). Soon Sergeant Simmons is called up for questioning and processing. When entering the Company Commander's office though, she would be greeted by a man and women behind the CO's desk, both in unmarked Florancian dark blue uniforms. "Please take a seat Sergeant, we are going to ask you a couple questions, and feel free to not answer them, this is simply a discussion between friends comrade." The man says gesturing towards the comfortable looking leather chair that is seated in front of the desk.

Prime Minister John would be met by the men and women of the Citadel Regiment, a unique military unit that is attached to the Royal Guards of Florence. The Citadel Regiment is charged with the protection of the Boise Citadel, Florence's executive government building. After the attack in Boise near the airport, the whole city has gone into lock down and the Citadel Regiment, like the rest of the Royal Guards and the Army has been put on increased readiness and two companies of the regiment are know patrolling the walls of the citadel at all times. The UCR Prime Minister would be hurriedly rushed to the office of the Chancellor of the Florancian Union. Chancellor Alex Raynke would meet the Prime Minister at the door and shaking his hand would explain, "I'm terribly sorry but I do not have long to meet with you. The news has yet to break, but Boise has been struck by a terror attack. The city is secured and the threat has been neutralized, we are in no danger I assure you, but that is why the Citadel Regiment rushed you in here, and that is why the city is being patrolled by our forces." He goes and tiredly slumps down into his comfortable long necked black leather chair, "How may I be of service to you?" He inquires gesturing for the Prime Minister to take a seat across from him in front of his desk.

Near the Florence-Bulgarian Ohio Border
"Of course." Sergeant Simmons takes a seat, and removes her helmet, placing it on the floor. "I'm authorized to disclosed only very little information. Simmons, Becca. Sergeant. 21161910. We were tracking a group of Hunterian Cultists along the border. We suspect that they are planning an attack on one of the border towns. Their last known position was a click south of where we were intercepted by the border patrol. If you would like to know more information, I recommend that your government lodge a formal request with ours. I'm sorry, but as you could understand, the issue of the Cultists is a sensitive one."

Edmonton, West Bulgaria
General-Tria Amy Jackson is at her desk in the Military Complex going over weekly resource trend charts. Her assistant, Lieutenant-Commander James Vaughn, runs into the room and puts a folder down on top of her charts and opens it. Gen. Jackson stands up, visible furious, and yells "Vaughn! If you think you are gonna just fcking run in here--" She is interrupted by the Lt. Cmdr. "General, the plan for the prisoners has failed! Twenty-five of our troops have been arrested by the Florancians!"

General Jackson slumps back down into her chair. "Summon the Council. Also, contact NIBIDS and have them figure out the status of our troops." She brings her head to her forehead before saing, "dismissed."

The New-ish Testament

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 pm

Grand Palais,
South Paris

Without much hesitation, the SPian PM would look over the document. Assuming it is all fine, he signs it and hands it back over to his UCR counterpart.

"Well monsieur, I am glad, on behalf of the SPian people to join this coalition, and I know that through our cooperation in exterminating the cult countless lives will be saved. Well, I assume you should be heading back to your country, and wish you the best of luck at securing the streets." the PM would say, as an aide escorts the General back through the halls and outside to his awaiting vehicle.
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:33 pm

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:Near the Florence-Bulgarian Ohio Border
"Of course." Sergeant Simmons takes a seat, and removes her helmet, placing it on the floor. "I'm authorized to disclosed only very little information. Simmons, Becca. Sergeant. 21161910. We were tracking a group of Hunterian Cultists along the border. We suspect that they are planning an attack on one of the border towns. Their last known position was a click south of where we were intercepted by the border patrol. If you would like to know more information, I recommend that your government lodge a formal request with ours. I'm sorry, but as you could understand, the issue of the Cultists is a sensitive one."

The dark blue clad female speaks this time. "Of course Sergeant, I can clearly see why it is a sensitive issue. These cultists are strange individuals, they worship the leader of a nation that has killed plenty of good Florancians, and Bulgarians alike. Already there are people rioting in the streets, and there have been attacks in both SP and the UAT." She sits herself down in the company captains chair and leans forward. "Though I am curious, you say you were tracking these cultists, eh?" She laughs slightly, "This is the 21st century," She gestures around, "Age of the computers and robots. Surely Bulgaria has satellites, or at the very least drones that could track these cultists."

While the soldier gestures, she involuntarily (or perhaps voluntarily) shows off her rank and unit patch on her shoulder to the Sergeant, who, if she was paying attention, would see that this female soldier is in fact a Lieutenant Grade One, and the golden spade on a black background unit patch would identify her as a member of the OSS. The OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is Florence's main intelligence agency, akin to Bulgaria's NIBMIA.

United Confederate republic of the ameri wrote:Boise,Florence
Prime minister John sits down. He puts his brief case on his lap, opens it and takes out a paper and pen. He lays the paper on the chancellors desk. He starts to speak "chancellor this paper is a bill passed by the UCR delegation. It's purpose is to start a coalition of all the nations of the world. The coalition against the cult known as the hunterian truth. It will fight the cult on a global scale, with a goal of ultimately ending the cult for good. A copy of this paper will be sent to every nation in the world for them to sign it and join the coalition. Now I'm terribly sorry about the deaths of those people in the airport,in my capital,and across sp will be avenged." The prime minister stops speaking and hands his pen to the chancellor waiting for a response.

The Chancellor sighs and shakes his head no in response to the prime minister's proposal. "Unfortunately Mr. Prime Minister, I can not sign that paper. Rest assured, Florence is committed to the cause of destroying this cult, but we fill that joining this coalition would not be in the best interest of Florence." He signs again, "I am sorry, but no, but I assure you that Florence will do everything in it's power to eradicate this cult, you have my word. But I must warn you Mr. Prime Minister, it would not be enjoyable to see this coalition overstep it's boundaries, do not open up a can of worms, if you know what I am saying." The Chancellor than stands up and offers to shake hands with the UCR head of state. "Now, I must go, I have pressing matters to attend to, it was a pleasure meeting you Mr. Prime Minister."

NBC Radio Special News Bulletin

"We interrupt this program to bring you a special news bulletin. A terror attack has struck Boise. At least one explosive device was detonated in the northern area outside of the Boise International Airport, on First Street. A shootout followed, between civilians, police, and military personal, against heavily armed, heavily armored men clad in black, faces covered, who opened fire on civilians. 11 of these 12 black clad attackers are reported to have been killed in the shootout, the whereabouts of the 12th man is currently unknown at this time. Casualty report on the bombing and shootout is currently unknown at this time. Chancellor Raynke is expected to make a statement on this tragedy in the following hours. We will keep you updated as the news arrives."

New-ish Bulgaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New-ish Bulgaria » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:24 pm

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:Near the Florence-Bulgarian Ohio Border

The dark blue clad female speaks this time. "Of course Sergeant, I can clearly see why it is a sensitive issue. These cultists are strange individuals, they worship the leader of a nation that has killed plenty of good Florancians, and Bulgarians alike. Already there are people rioting in the streets, and there have been attacks in both SP and the UAT." She sits herself down in the company captains chair and leans forward. "Though I am curious, you say you were tracking these cultists, eh?" She laughs slightly, "This is the 21st century," She gestures around, "Age of the computers and robots. Surely Bulgaria has satellites, or at the very least drones that could track these cultists."

While the soldier gestures, she involuntarily (or perhaps voluntarily) shows off her rank and unit patch on her shoulder to the Sergeant, who, if she was paying attention, would see that this female soldier is in fact a Lieutenant Grade One, and the golden spade on a black background unit patch would identify her as a member of the OSS. The OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is Florence's main intelligence agency, akin to Bulgaria's NIBMIA.

Da Border
Simmons takes a sip of her water before replying. "Our drone and satellite programs are confidential. However, I can tell you what is kinda obvious. When it comes to modern technology, NIB lags behind. We have chosen to invest our resources into munitions rather than supercomputers. The vast majority of our intelligence comes from men and women on the ground, and from our allies."

MHC Chambers, Military Complex, Edmonton, West Bulgaria
All the Generals are seated. The door opens, and the Generals rise as COM Polemos enters.
"Sit down, sit down!"
Polemos takes his seat at the front of the table and takes a sip of his water as the lieutenant delivers briefings to all the Generals.
"Jackson, report."

General-Tria Amy Jackson, the NIB General for Bulgarian Ohio and Toronto, stands to speak to the Council. "At our meeting yesterday, we decided to release the Hunterian troops into Bulgarian Ohio. In light of incidents within the past 24 hours, we must scrap the operation.
A few hours ago, a small band of NIB troops successfully smuggled 100 Cultists into Hunterian Ohio. Everything went according to plan, except on the way back, they were arrested by Florancian border guards. All we know is that they are being processed by the Florancian border security forces."

General-Dyo Chang interrupts. "Dammit, the Florancians always have to get in the way. Looks like they aren't good for smuggling people anymore. What are our other options?"

Jackson: "Well, I believe we should scrap the entire idea of smuggling the prisoners. Baker can explain."

Director of Intelligence General-Tessera Jason Baker Sr. rises from his chair at the far side of the room. "We have obtained new intelligence that suggests that we should not allow the Cultists to join the Hunterian civilian population. The evidence suggests that they are working alongside the Hunterian government to strengthen Hunterian nationalism. It would be extremely unwise to dump tens of thousands of prisoners back into a population that would embrace their sick ideals."

General-Enas Jacqueline Hansfield: "Then what are we to do with them? It is too much of a risk to let them congregate with each other. I suggest solitary confinement in Working Prisons in the North. Then, we can manipulate them, and use fake newscasts to make them believe that there was an uprising in the Hunty government, and that Markith was brutally executed. We can still maintain the option of using them to undermine the Hunterian government, and we can have them make some supplies while they're at it."

Jackson: "To be honest, I think that's our only choice."

The room nods, and they proceed to vote. Over the next few days, a mass migration of the brainwashed will occur.
EDIT: This post will be continued later so don't immediately respond.
Last edited by New-ish Bulgaria on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The New-ish Testament

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:31 am

City of South Paris,
SPian France

Despite an action-filled last week, that claimed countless SPian lives in one of the worst terrorist attacks, things for once finally seemed to be under control. The SPian Guard Nationale was deployed in South Paris to keep order, and also in SPian Spain and Portugal. Many SPian citizens supported the presence of the Guard Nationale, and many approached the troops, chatting them up and more or less and trying their best to report any people they suspect are worshipers of the cult to the police. From certain roof-tops, SPian snipers would keep an eye on things, and prepare to intervene if need be to save the lives of civillians.

Hundreds and hundreds of cult supporters are arrested and chucked in the local cells, before being tried and deported to the new SPian penal work colonies in Africa.

As SPians work hard on the Friday, anticipating the weekend that lies ahead of them, Matthias Schönherr, a citizen of New Hunteria and ardent Cult supporter found himself in the city of Lisbon, SPian Portugal. As he was relaxing on the beach, his phone would go off. He received an encrypted text from the cult leaders, based in New Hunteria. It was time.

He immediately packs his things up, and heads to the train station, catching a high-speed TGV service to South Paris. As he alights from the train at Paris Central Station in the middle of the city, he meets up with two other cultists, and heads towards the metro.

As 5 PM passed, many SPians left their workplaces and prepared to head home. La Louvre metro station, on the busy intersection of the Orange and Blue Lines of the metro, was filled with hundreds of businessmen and women preparing to connect onto the Blue Line to take them under the river Seine and home towards the suburbs of the city. It was also filled with countless Bulgarian and Florencian tourists, visiting the historic art gallery.

Corporelle Gilbert Poincaré, of the 11th Guarde Nationale division, stands with his squad of 5 troops outside the station, visibly clutching their FAMAS rifles. An SPian citizen approaches the Corporal, and asks him how his day is going. At this point, the three men dressed in suits, clutching duffel bags enter the station.

Matthias waits for the perfect moment when no one is looking, and sneaks through the service door. His colleagues board trains in the two directions, one heading to the next station down the line La Palais, and the other to Pont Notre Dame. Matthias walks carefully alongside the roof of the underground station. People only really came up here to maintain the lights of the station below. He opens his duffel bag, and sets up an incendiary IED.

As his colleagues alight at the other stations, they immediately board trains back towards the station. They were on a suicide mission, so not much else was needed from them. As the cultists watch their GPS signals, they see that the two trains are closing in the the station. The button is pushed, and a faint beeping can be heard, slowly getting louder. Matthias tries to run for the exit, but it is locked.

"Very well," he thought. "FOR MARKITH!" he screamed as the IED went off. The roof caves in from the blast, crushing countless people underneath it, and starting a blaze. At the same time, aboard the two trains nearing the station, both trains go up in flames aswell, blocking the line and killing countless inside the trains.

The corporal is thrown from his feet by the blast, alongside his team.

"What the hell was that? SECURE THE AREA, NOW!" he would yell at his team as they would move to the entrance of the metro station. Thick smoke engulfs the exit, and all that can be seen is people who survived the blast running for their lives away from the station.

"Manoury, Génin and Couvreur, move in and help survivors and those injured, watch for potential hostiles, myself and Boffrand will secure the area. Hurry!" he would order his team, as they would move in and try to save lives.

Although, 15 minutes into the operation, SPian emergency services and whole brigades of the army would arrive to take over, however it was looking bleak for anyone trapped down there.
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:19 pm

New-ish Bulgaria wrote:
Da Border
Simmons takes a sip of her water before replying. "Our drone and satellite programs are confidential. However, I can tell you what is kinda obvious. When it comes to modern technology, NIB lags behind. We have chosen to invest our resources into munitions rather than supercomputers. The vast majority of our intelligence comes from men and women on the ground, and from our allies."

Still on the border

The female OSS Lieutenant concedes that point to the Bulgarian, it is no surprise to her that the Sergeant didn't give away any satellite or drone information, those are always sensible areas. "Regardless, you have radios. It would have been smart to radio us that you were tracking dangerous individuals that were entering our territory. Or, have your command at least notify us." As the Lieutenant asks another question, her partner, with the rank of Captain, leans against the wall, disinterested in the conversation between the Lieutenant and Bulgarian Sergeant. He fishes through his pocket, and soon finds what he was looking for, his prized cigs. While the health and well being of citizens in Florence is heavily stressed, tobacco, in particular, cigarettes and cigars, will never die off, especially in the Defense Force. Many soldiers use smoking as a way to cope with combat, or give them some relief from military life. Out of common courtesy, the Captain holds out a cigarette for the Bulgarian Sergeant, his own cig hanging lazily from his mouth,.

Meanwhile, as Sergeant Simmons is being questioned by two OSS officers, news of the terror attack breaks in the small Frontier Guard barracks. Reactions are heavily the same, shock and outrage. Stunned and red hot pissed men and women, who now worry for their loved ones and are eager to take the fight to whoever is responsible for the attack on the Motherland.

SP Rebellion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby SP Rebellion » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Museum of The Louvre,
South Paris,
SPian France

At the historic art gallery, holding thousands of artworks from the most remarkable artists in history, the environment looked tense even for tourists visiting the gallery, as after the most recent cultist attacks, the Museum, as most SPian landmarks was assigned a contingent of SPian forces, numbering around 150, aswell as almost a thousand private security agents.

However, this did not even come close to deterring the cultists. This time, 3 Gallian Nationalists, who had been inspired by the rise of the cult to cause as much havoc as possible in the lands of foreigners who go against their alleged god, enter the museum from the main entrances. It is thought by the SPians that most Gallian citizens do not like the SPian occupation of South Paris, once former Gallian lands, and especially the fact that priceless art from the gallery was transferred to the SPians following the first SPian-Hunterian war.

As the Gallians queue to pass the metal detectors, SPian Military decide to approach the men, who seem quite nervous and suspicious. However, before they had the chance, the Gallians would pull out sub machine guns and fire at the guards. Civilians would flee as a firefight would erupt, with security agents and SPian armed forces drawing their firearms to return fire.

6 Unarmed Security Agents would be brutally slaughtered, as the SPian forces only pick off one terrorist. The other two, coming to their senses surrender and lay their weapons down.

The two surviving cultists are arrested, searched, then thrown into police vans, and escorted to the SPian Police Nationale of the 1st Arrondissement of South Paris.

As the Gallians are booked in, their passports are confiscated, and prove their Gallian nationality. The custody officers of the station know that the SPian leadership will not be happy learning about this new attack, especially the fact that it was done by Gallians. The SPian Ministry of Justice decides to send a courier to PM General Carre to inform him personally.

La Grand Palais,
South Paris

After news coverage of the most recent attack would start to air, many SPians would burst from anger. Having enough of the unceasing terror attacks in their city, a series of protests forms on the lawns of The Grand Palais, the residence of General Carre. The protestors, mostly SPian Nationalists, call for the government of Gallia to be held responsible for this attack, and the more radical ones calling for the Gallian and Hunterian governments to be blamed for all the attacks, and be held responsible for the now nearing 1,000 SPians, 130 Florencians and 125 Bulgarians now dead on SPian soil.
DEFCON LEVEL:
0 - Last Resort
1 - Heavy Conflict
2 - Major Conflict
[ 3 - Minor Conflict ]
4 - Troops on Alert
5 - Peacetime
MILITARY CONFLICTS:

The Florence Union
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Florence Union » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:25 am

After a highly contentious and unpopular election, the two term popular Chancellor Raynke has been replaced by the Liberal Democratic party's candidate, Edward Kealty. The election was largely unpopular for one main reason, the three main parties' candidates were highly unfavorable with a good majority of the nation. To put it plainly, they sucked. The Federalist Party, which is Florence's social democratic center aimed party, made the mistake of choosing a candidate who was too communist after infighting and drop outs caused him to be the last choice. While the National Republican's candidate was "too" conservative and wholly incompetent for the position, he couldn't even point out Gallia on the map. These three issues, coupled with a good majority of the voters voting for other parties, such as the Social Democrats and Liberty Now parties, made the election anyone's game, and luckily, or unluckily for Florence it is now stuck with Chancellor Edward Kealty and his Vice Chancellor Mauricio Gil.

And after being sworn in as Florence's new Chancellor, with an unbearable and record low approval rating of just 32%, Chancellor Kealty is immediately faced with the main issue that now confronts Florence, the Hunterian Truth Crisis. After the attack in Boise, which claimed 185 lives, 25 of which are foreign; 6 Bulgarian, 3 SPian, 13 Hunterian, 2 UCRian, and 1 Shihain. This attack has also now been confirmed to have been conducted by the Hunterian Truth, after the last surviving attacker was apprehended on scene and then taken to a FSB (Federal Serurity Bureau) safe house to be questioned (more like tortured) And now, reports out of SP say that another 130 Florancians have perished in the most recent attack on SP.

Chancellor Kealty's crisis address to the nation
Good Evening my fellow Florancians,
I bring you terrible news of another attack in SP. It appears that these Hunterian Truth insurgents are content on killing more innocent civilians as a way to further their goals. We have already been dealt a horrific blow by the attack on Boise just a few days ago, but now they strike SP once again, and as many as 130 of our countrymen have been slain in this cowardly attack. I would like to offer my sincerest sympathies, on behalf of the government of Florence, and that of her people, in regard to the tragic attack in Paris.
When I first thought of this job, I never hoped that this would be one of the issues facing me, and I am truly saddened by these attacks that have happened globally. I am appealing to the Hunterian government, and the rest of the world, we must find a way of containing this dangerous threat to civilization.
I am working hard with the National Defense Force, law enforcement, and the Federal Security Bureau to ensure that our borders and nation will remain secure from further attacks. We shall remain vigilant and on the lookout, there will be no further terror attacks on our soil.

I bid you all a good day.

Normandy, Gallia

After the initial confrontations of the Gallian Crisis, Florence's National Defense Force conducted the rapid naval and air deployment of five divisions to Gallia in order to establish a safe zone protected from the fighting between SP and Hunteria for refugees and the wounded. Now, months after the initial deployment, around 30,000 Florancian soldiers, airmen, and Marines remain in Gallia under the Florancian Forces Gallia (FFG) in order to maintain peace, train local units, and aid in constructing infrastructure and distributing humanitarian aid in the Normandy Region. With the increase in violence by Hunterian Truth riots and protests, the FFG has ordered for soldiers and marines to aid local forces in quelling riots in the Normandy region. Gallian Normandy has a very positive view of Florence, since it intervened to spare it from the fighting, has created jobs and infrastructure, and provided help and security. Thus it would seem likely that not too many of these Truth cultists would be demonstrating in the region. Several riots due take place and are as bloody and messy as the ones around the rest of the country, however these are far from the coast of Normandy and on it's borders further in country.

However with the mobilization of SPian forces on the border and in SPian South Paris, Florancian Forces Gallia has been put on high alert for a possible military confrontation inside Gallia. Though the 2nd Infantry Division, and the 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade are more than capable of handling themselves if a foreign power attempts to cease Normandy, the numbers game is not exactly in their favor. However, they will always have the backing of Florancian trained and equipped Normandy Gallian troops.

Florancian Forces Gallia Order of Battle

— 2nd Infantry Division (20,000 soldiers)
- 2 infantry brigades, armored infantry brigade, artillery brigade, combat aviation brigade, sustainment brigade
— Gallian Advisory Training Group (1,500 advisers from the Army and Marines)
— 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade (5,000 marines)
- regimental combat team, marine aircraft group, combat logistics regiment
— Air Forces Gallia (2,700 airmen)
- fighter group (F-39E), attack group (F/A-3BE4, A-10D), transport wing (C-17, C-5M)

Shihai
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shihai » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Lhasa, Shihai
Empress Luna's office

After many reports of terror attacks in the western world, and the first loss of a citizen of Shihai, Empress Luna would find it time to speak to her people. As usual, when it came time for the leader of Shihai to speak to their people, they would have an alert on over channel for tv, radio and internet provider. After half an hour Empress Luna would give her speech. She would have taken the time to put on a formal Shiahi dress and let her hair flow, though not covering her face. This time though, she had what seemed to be a stage she was speaking from. It seemed she planned to walk an talk during the speech.

"People of Shihai," She would start off speaking in a serious tone, making sure attention was drawn."It seems we can no longer ignore this cultist uprising. Though we have not been attacked in Shihai, we have lost someone. Iza lo." As she said this, above her a picture of the young woman would be shown. "I have met with her family and friends, I was told of how kind she was and what she meant to them. All I can do is express my condolences to her family and friends." For a few moments she would continue on with the story of Iza, seeming to be upset by this."It has been a long time since something like what I am about suggest has happened. I think Shihai should close its borders to all. Even our closest allies. And I think all the people of Shihai hearing me from outside our borders should return home. It is not safe out there at this time. I would rather not be meeting families with tears of sadness rolling down their cheeks. But smiling people of this great nation. And I think closing our borders and everyone returning home, would be best. And as to those returning, please have your papers or a family member that can provided that you were in fact from here. We have to be tough with this to ensure everyone's safety. And let it be said, to any cultist, you may harm yourselves, but you may not harm others." After those final words, the transmission would end. Over the next few months, Shihai armed forces would begin gathering around the border. Or that would be the plan.

Three days later
Empress Luna's office

"My Empress, I think it would be-" The man would be cut off by Luna.

"I refuse to spy on my own civilians. We haven't had a major attack here. Until then, that option is 100% off the table."

"Yes m'am." He would say with a bit of anger in his voice and leave her office. Empress Luna would find herself rubbing the sides of her head, thinking of what else she could do to ensure the safety of her people without harming their rights. The next few days would be a long few days, but her people at the very least seem to agree with her about closing the borders. Trusting their Empress.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents