NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Battle[FT/CLOSED/DARK FANTASY][OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Thus this war must be Godly epic and powerful and my mind is spining on the many of the Grandmaster's abilities as the God of Annihilation could be used and what will be the ending scenes for the Vonstein's victory or the Coalition Victory,but I will be posting soon,when my hyperness is under control also I'm thinking of posting on the Weekend since this week will be busy with school stuff for me.

My goal is to make this RP battle to last a month because of the battle of the Gods coming into play,I do worry for the mortal characters though.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Grand Adruvain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adruvain » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:37 pm

deleted because this somehow went from the Leaders Opinion thread to here
Last edited by Grand Adruvain on Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The former New American commonwealth
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♔The sun has yet to set on Adruvain♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That feel when you make a dreadnought based off the Yamato and Adruvain still has one twice the size #AdruviaRuleTheWaves - Equalsun Empire

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Grand Adruvain wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
A human is the leader, Leonard Raxus. The droids are military commanders, not political bodies, unless it's for negotiations and war diplomatic matters.

My honest mistake, just only saw Kraken in the 'Other Leader Factbook' so I just went on first guess.
/skipme

Not to be rude, but do you think this is your leaders personal opinion thread?

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:Thus this war must be Godly epic and powerful and my mind is spining on the many of the Grandmaster's abilities as the God of Annihilation could be used and what will be the ending scenes for the Vonstein's victory or the Coalition Victory,but I will be posting soon,when my hyperness is under control also I'm thinking of posting on the Weekend since this week will be busy with school stuff for me.

My goal is to make this RP battle to last a month because of the battle of the Gods coming into play,I do worry for the mortal characters though.

So I have to pull out my mortal and immortal characters. Welp, at least I do these RPs like, all the time.
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:Thus this war must be Godly epic and powerful and my mind is spining on the many of the Grandmaster's abilities as the God of Annihilation could be used and what will be the ending scenes for the Vonstein's victory or the Coalition Victory,but I will be posting soon,when my hyperness is under control also I'm thinking of posting on the Weekend since this week will be busy with school stuff for me.

Savarang: Tandava God of the spectrum of madness and the Lord of Pandemonium.
You're in for a fight.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:30 pm

You're against laser cannons, seven immortals, and a bunch of starships... more specifically the Rickroll, with five Rick Astley clones.

Ungh, we're gonna pump you UP!
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Silverakia wrote:You're against laser cannons, seven immortals, and a bunch of starships... more specifically the Rickroll, with five Rick Astley clones.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never stand around and desert you
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Baxten
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Baxten » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Silverakia wrote:You're against laser cannons, seven immortals, and a bunch of starships... more specifically the Rickroll, with five Rick Astley clones.

We've also got 8 super weapons capable of destroying entire planets as well as 6 capital ships.

Yea, I think we got this
The symbolism of theUnited States of Columbia's flag can be found by clicking here

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right:
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.36

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(We also have a Hans and Franz)

(We like, totes got it.)
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 pm

Silverakia wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(We also have a Hans and Franz)

(We like, totes got it.)

WHAT IS LOVE

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:45 pm

And endless numbers of droids, entire fleets, and a secret weapon. And the combined power of all the coalition forces, I don't think your going to win, just my opinion though

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:30 pm

i also have helghan technology, always up to date due to save his personnel.

gonna use it for the fight, its so OP.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Name: United Star System Realms

What characters will you be using?: Unknown yet, some yet to be named Supreme Archmagus & some ship captains to say the least.

Tech: FanT (Someone's gotta do it)

Allegiance: CoF

Bio: The USSR's history is one that's relatively quite, with the potential of magic quickly outdoing the potential of science (since nearly everyone could use magic to an extent, and magic items were developed years and even millennia before their technological counter parts), magic became the means to the ends. The USSR (under different names in the past) has actually shattered and reformed multiple times, typically splitting apart at the height of the expansion, and then solidifying back together as one nation sometime later. Currently it's on it's longest track record for staying together despite it's steady spreading and occasional internal strife. Recently, there's been a military buildup due to their wariness of the Dynasty and the few Seers all unanimously agreeing that dark times were quickly approaching.

What is your nation history with the Dynasty? There's been a few attacks over time, the most recent giving a large reason to form up the USSR.

Abilities(For Magic users and non-magic users): Magic users on average can't do much without a artifact to direct their magic, however true mages are capable of magical wonders, ones of Archsorcerer class or better can take on a battleship by themselves at least. (Wizard/Witch> Archwizard/Witch > Sorcerer > Archsorcerer > Magus > Archmagus > Supreme Archmagus

Weaknesses: They don't have what most people consider "technology" and instead rely on magic and artifacts. That being said their industrial force can't be mechanized all to much, especially for larger things such as space crafts.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Raktio wrote:Name: United Star System Realms

What characters will you be using?: Unknown yet, some yet to be named Supreme Archmagus & some ship captains to say the least.

Tech: FanT (Someone's gotta do it)

Allegiance: CoF

Bio: The USSR's history is one that's relatively quite, with the potential of magic quickly outdoing the potential of science (since nearly everyone could use magic to an extent, and magic items were developed years and even millennia before their technological counter parts), magic became the means to the ends. The USSR (under different names in the past) has actually shattered and reformed multiple times, typically splitting apart at the height of the expansion, and then solidifying back together as one nation sometime later. Currently it's on it's longest track record for staying together despite it's steady spreading and occasional internal strife. Recently, there's been a military buildup due to their wariness of the Dynasty and the few Seers all unanimously agreeing that dark times were quickly approaching.

What is your nation history with the Dynasty? There's been a few attacks over time, the most recent giving a large reason to form up the USSR.

Abilities(For Magic users and non-magic users): Magic users on average can't do much without a artifact to direct their magic, however true mages are capable of magical wonders, ones of Archsorcerer class or better can take on a battleship by themselves at least. (Wizard/Witch> Archwizard/Witch > Sorcerer > Archsorcerer > Magus > Archmagus > Supreme Archmagus

Weaknesses: They don't have what most people consider "technology" and instead rely on magic and artifacts. That being said their industrial force can't be mechanized all to much, especially for larger things such as space crafts.

ALLOWED!
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Commerce,if you don't notice in my post the Coalition and the Dynasty's forces are trapped in one of M's voids that changes the characters ages back to 6 or 11 year old and makes the usage of technology and useless,but don't worry this scene is more peaceful then the others.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:Commerce,if you don't notice in my post the Coalition and the Dynasty's forces are trapped in one of M's voids that changes the characters ages back to 6 or 11 year old and makes the usage of technology and useless,but don't worry this scene is more peaceful then the others.

Savarang was never a child :>

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Well that age thing doesn't effect my troops, they are all droids

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Gonna send 1/3 of my reserve to take control hellgustine's conquered territories. if you need my factbook. just click on military and you will see my reserved
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:24 pm

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Well that age thing doesn't effect my troops, they are all droids

They'll be calculators then.

@Dalviric,now won't this be interesting to see Savarang as child,but his memory will remind unchanged by this to keep things fair.:3
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Are you serious? Or just joking?

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:Well that age thing doesn't effect my troops, they are all droids

They'll be calculators then.

@Dalviric,now won't this be interesting to see Savarang as child :3

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:Commerce,if you don't notice in my post the Coalition and the Dynasty's forces are trapped in one of M's voids that changes the characters ages back to 6 or 11 year old and makes the usage of technology and useless,but don't worry this scene is more peaceful then the others.

Savarang was never a child :>

Savarang was never a child, he doesn't adhere to the rules of space and time - he existed before such concepts were created at the birth of the Omniverse.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:They'll be calculators then.

@Dalviric,now won't this be interesting to see Savarang as child :3

Dalviric UIA wrote:Savarang was never a child :>

Savarang was never a child, he doesn't adhere to the rules of space and time - he existed before such concepts were created at the birth of the Omniverse.

Can he be atleast something to being a child,like dunno a fairy or somethin to make this scene play well?

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:

Can he be atleast something to being a child,like dunno a fairy or somethin to make this scene play well?

Nope.
He was always the same formless entity, same as the other Tandava.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:Can he be atleast something to being a child,like dunno a fairy or somethin to make this scene play well?

Nope.
He was always the same formless entity, same as the other Tandava.

Very well,let's continue the opera.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Can I still uses droids? He gets to use a god

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents