NATION

PASSWORD

When Worlds Collide [Pentaregional Only] [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Modern American Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 am

"I'm stunned by the information of how such a leader looking like a high school girl run the country. The question of the people whether they think you're an alien or not must have put you into conditions of stress lately. So far, from what I have heard, you managed to dodge the bullet of people attempting to make your country look like the axis of evil." As Ingstrom places the datapad on the table, leaning well on the comfortable seat he was sitting on. "For someone with hundreds of years of experience, and remained without weakness shown is an excellent leader of her generation. Even Achilles was only strong as his heel."

As the man continues to speak, giving a brief information about his government and the world beyond the rift. "The last time I placed the man on position as Secretary of Defense, I almost pity him. He didn't choose to be put on my platter. To which most would take on and appreciate it. The man is a good liar indeed, he has a gift. He makes people believe that he lacks the talent for lying. But I have zero tolerance for betrayal, which they will soon indelibly learn. And the man did. Instead of being shot outside the public, he was kicked out like a dog taking a crap on Uncle Sam's doormat. That's where the worst happened. The big ones started to shoot each other, one side to the other, involving their puppets and small tomatoes for a bind to compete and show the world what is the meaning of justice. Justice from my view about theirs, is a "Blind One". That blind justice, Miss Prime Minister, is what caused a bloody wars to continue rampant. And America's justice, which people deliberately continue to deny, is to show it's tolerance, and pacify those that bullies their prey, or devour them for the sake of filling up their hunger. That hunger, being power, and people."
No, I do not live in the US. I am a Malaysian-Chinese currently living in Malaysia.

This fictional version of the United States of America is heavily based on Command & Conquer: Generals and the STR-Productions mod, Rise of the Reds. C&C Generals is copyrighted by Electronic Arts, and Rise of the Reds mod is copyrighted by STR-Productions.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 am

"The House of Cards II"
The Federal Republic of Atarashi
February 9, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Katayanagi was surprised to hear such words from the man himself. It seems that Charles Ingstrom was not those loose based democrats like the new Osean President. There was more she wanted to ask about the world he lived in, and how a nation like America can be compared to it's counterparts beyond the rifts that existed here. "Such a strange concept of the world you lived in. I couldn't imagine what would happen if you'd allow that stubborn man you speak off to remain loose and destroy American credibility and influence with such actions. Does the public know how to cope such consequences that he brought in to your country?"

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:18 am

Ingstrom chuckled when she mentioned how America coped from the consequences of the Asian-European Land Wars. That resulted the entire global economy to fracture, and a billion lives lost from the fires of the nuclear holocaust in the Middle East and Southeast Europe. He leaned forward, placing his arms on the table, and loosely locking his hands together for that Ingstrom was just as professional as he was. Focusing on efficiency over bureaucracy. "America didn't need to endure from the consequences that the man brought up with. The Land Wars indeed was a massive fracture of international unity, and that the United Nations becomes an expired fruit that needs to be thrown away. Of course it didn't take long before the Aventhians fit their hands on the discarded gloves of the UN, and formed a better international community that handpicked nations like mine to take in part of world development. I never make such big decisions so long after sunset and so far from dawn. And it is such refreshing to work with someone who will throw a saddle on a gift horse rather than look it in the mouth. That's why, the Land Wars didn't end human progress. It accelerated it. Through a fast paced, effective and not some annoying, noisy processing modem that made the world recover from it's heinous sins. Of all the nations, only America and Aventhia ventured forth, and lead the world for such rapid developments. So Miss Prime Minister, when you meet a man that is not me. Shake his/her hand with your right hand. But hold a rock in your left."
No, I do not live in the US. I am a Malaysian-Chinese currently living in Malaysia.

This fictional version of the United States of America is heavily based on Command & Conquer: Generals and the STR-Productions mod, Rise of the Reds. C&C Generals is copyrighted by Electronic Arts, and Rise of the Reds mod is copyrighted by STR-Productions.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:30 am

"The House of Cards III"

"Seems like things did happen terribly, but ended well that most conflicts wouldn't even have. I can say that such steps of development that your nation and Aventhia had taken since after that "Land War" made it look like that your country advanced further in human progress than any other worlds I have seen. Although it's confusing to see three American Nations to exist, I'll have to look which would be better from the three rifts to deserve such name in the history of the country here. Putting our stories aside, I need to hear out what you need to reach out to the Federal Republic, and to the international community here that most people called "Strangereal."

Cyraea
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:34 am

Mogul 2
United States
Summer 2059

The Mogul 2, releasing shortly after the somewhat problematic (overseas, at least) release of the Mogul 1, saw immediate success with the American middle and upper class. With specs outrageously superior to the previous release, it had clearly shown how far Robert House was willing to go now that he had become, quite possibly, the richest man in the United States. The Mogul 2 was boasted as a device superior to the foreign standard, and it seemed to be so far. The nuclear reactor had, in a similar fashion to Hewlett-Packard's, been replaced with three 1400-hour Microfusion cells, which were charged directly by the power outlet. It was designed for many things - business, gaming, streaming, live calls, and so on. For the anticipated release of the Mogul 2, RobCo had established a subsidiary - SkyCall, and purchased servers across the five universes to allow smooth, seamless video calls, chatting, and much more across the rift. House additionally sought an 'antivirus' to be incorporated into UOS-III, named rDefender and programmed by several former West Tek employees (with the assistance of a ZAX AI). On release day, Mogul 2 had once again rocked the American market, the demand almost instantly exceeding the supply.

As such, quotas were raised, the cheap yet marvelously efficient computer (some blame the lack of inflation for the price) continued to sell at home and abroad. At subsidiaries abroad, such as in Tangaliro, TESU-US, Adainia, Turmenista, Atarashi and Osea, the first boatloads of the computer began their arrivals, and with much anticipation to it. To dismiss the fears of technophobes, the artificial intelligence factor aboard the OS, Kiri, was not discussed upon and her abilities were far more limited than SAL's, mainly in safety measures to prevent her damaging the OS. It could answer math questions, analyze results, filter websites based on the user's interests, and so on. The computer itself boasted 1TB of storage, far exceeding the Mogul 1.
I have gone by many names.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:55 am

"It's simple, step-worthy and progressive." As Charles Ingstrom's adviser beside him passed the Prime Minister a file, just as enough to get the two country in even terms. "Simple as breakfast, waking up early at six. A suit and tie hanged and prepared for the day. Progress every step without leaving anyone behind is the best way to keep us in terms, and have both of us benefit from the worlds we lived in separately. We don't need to rush in things, but we also don't need to delay them. Fifty years since America was on ice, and left on short on everything, we relied on our military to spearhead our influence for democratic influence across the world. That has changed since then, and it only takes one man to put a great change on the world he once lived in. We are nothing more, or less than what we choose to reveal Miss Prime Minister. And I hope we can have our time the next day we meet."

As the man once again shook hands with the "young" Prime Minister, Ingstrom, his adviser and his security detail departed from the Kantei. With the press outside flashing him with their cameras, and shooting questions to the man of the hour today in foreign soil before he went in to the limo and out of the public's sight for him and his men to depart to the airport tonight in returning back to the United States of America. The file of meeting up the demands, needs and shares for the two countries was something that Katayanagi understood, and a little note that the man already knew about her ever since the diplomatic relations had started.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:06 am

"A Royal Flush"

As the night approaches, Folia Katayanagi reviewed the files on her office alone. Looking at the demands, needs and shares that America is willing to give and cooperate with, it was more than fair for the Federal Republic to benefit from. The first official meeting with Charles Ingstrom was a dejavu to her personally. The small note took her attention the most, and that it seems America for a long time expected the rifts to open in a world that they already knew about in some scientific bullshit. She called in her secretary, and passed the files for it to be processed and taken as a goal for another diplomatic mission with the US. With another US on the country's doorstep, one can tell that the difference between these two is that one is radical, and the other is moderate. But it's hard to look at any clear differences, as their leaders were, undoubtedly for her, a novel type of lunatics with words came out fresh from the library's dusty shelves. And that Charles Ingstrom is no exception.

Later on, the country will be hosting the Inter-Rift Tech Expo in Lake Bresha Convention Hall. Tokyo's largest and "crystallized city" city of wonders. Every nations in other worlds beyond the rift were given invitations to participate. Notably the United States and China of Erde-Tyrene, the United States of Adainia in an unusual, familiar 2021 world, the Aventhian Commonwealth from the SSCA and other more. Which I forgot to mention that Turmenista is also invited like the others. Everyone will be swinging around their biggest sticks in the world today, and the Expo will be the place for it. This is the first IRTE hosted in any RCO member states. With next year's IRTE will be hosted in New Francisco, Adainia.
Last edited by Atarashi on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 am

Sunset XL
United States
Autumn 2059

Vault Tec had been in decline for some time now, with fears of a nuclear holocaust being the least of people's worries in this day and age. Technicorp had no trouble buying out the disadvantaged corporation - putting their many programmers and their R&D division to work on something new - a new OS. This operating system, known as Sunset XL, would be free to download for those who already owned computers with the Phoenix 59 OS. It would offer tenfold features, an even cleaner UI, and backwards compatibility with games and programs designed for countless other operating systems - namely SmartOS, Windows, Mac/OSX, and UOS-III.

This OS would come prepackaged with Dell and HP computers, becoming the de-facto business OS of business giant Poseidon Energy. It would, however, also appeal to great extents to video game developers and software developers, providing a multipurpose platform that would allow extreme ease of access and reverse compatibility. Their counterpoint to the USB and RSB, the MDT (Mobile Data Transfer) was exactly what Technicorp's associated companies would need to stay independent in a competitive world. Dell and Hewlett-Packard offered something that RobCo's Mogul 2 simply could not offer - budget diversity. Cheap computers for those less economically fortunate - and 'super rigs' for the wealthy. This counterpoint to RobCo's previously unquestioned dominance over the market would certainly sever the monopoly, allowing the tech market to diversify.

Adainia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Troll Toll

Pinedale, Barrier Islands
United States of Adainia
AD01 Universe

9:43 AM, Barrier Island Time

Mason Ray, CEO of Adainian software company "Metro", addressing reporters during the Pinedale conference

The sudden arrival of MAAA subsidiaries within AD01 has been a source of discomfort within domestic investors. Many had figured that Adainia held supremacy over AD01 in terms of the tech industry, but despite that, investors couldn't help but ask if this meant anything to the local bunch. The Western Tech Group, a rather loosely connected group of AD01's elite technology industries, decided to hold an unscheduled conference in Pinedale to set the record straight.

Let's go ahead and address the things that are true. Yes, there are now subsidiaries from MAAA companies within AD01. Yes, they are here with the intention of getting what makes this world go round — money. I would be wrong if I didn't say that companies such as RobCo and Technicorp will break even with their investments here, maybe even profit a bit. Overrift products will always have their niche. That's the thing though — they have their niche, not a share worth worrying about. Make sure this gets recorded folks: multiversal companies won't take over AD01 markets — it's impossible. First there's Cobalt's massive borders and safeguards when it comes to multiversal commerce. Any overrift subsidiary or company that chooses to set up shop in our turf not only has to pay attention to the laws related to where they're situated, but they also have to pay attention to laws that only apply to them because they're not us. I'm not exaggerating when I say that they'll face obstacle after obstacle from the law to keep AD01 ahead — that's how it is here.

And don't even get me started on the challenge they face disregarding the laws. They're facing standards where "an AI assistant" is no longer a unique selling point. Standards where a terrabyte of storage is quite frankly almost laughable. They're facing the companies that got the world on the moon, and Mars, and the asteroid belt, and Europa. A smartphone? You mean the thing dads talk about with a "back in my day" attitude? Not only do they face mounting laws, but they're also entering our rodeo with gear that's, with all due respect, a decade behind. That is exactly why RobCo and Technicorp will never be a mainstream thing in AD01. You want to know why I haven't entered the MAAA market and why I've told Newport to hold back? Adainians believe that capitalism should be fair; CEOs have to show restraint from steamrolling a market. They should respect their boundaries. If we were to enter MAAA with the heavy artillery, I've got three words for what would happen to the competition: Heads. Will. Roll. I guarantee you that if one of the MAAA two try to make a proper move on us, we will bite back. And hard.
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:50 pm

Another peaceful day in Tesounia. II

Tangaliroan Side
Point of view:Tangaliro

30/7/2016
Tesounia

Today marks an important day in the diplomatic history of TESU and the AD01 universe nations, with the future Adainian embassy in Tangaliro being granted a piece of construction yard somewhere in Kustenburg of the Tangaliroan state of E.C.N.S. . Meanwhile, the government of Tangaliro has also responded to Adainia's request for an embassy formally, and informed them of the embassy's future location, and asked for any special requests from the envoys that are worth noting.

Meanwhile, both the new Mogul 2 and rTablet 1 has sold pretty well in the majority of Tesounia, with the former still being a hot choice for a domestic computer like it's predecessor in third-world, and the latter being a marvel to some rather well-off communities with their estates already being compatible with the RoomSync system in the first world.

With competitions from across the rift, some of the local enterprises have started developing projects that are intended to create products that can enter external markets and compete with foreign competitors in both Tesounia and worlds beyond the rift.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Anti-trust
United States
Winter 2059

RobCo maintained its corporate stance - it would be selling and marketing multiversally, regardless of criticism from abroad. The release of the Mogul 3, the predicted end to the Mogul series before an unnamed successor series, was scheduled for New Years - which lay just around the corner. While most markets were running smoothly, there appeared to be an unwarranted source of hostility from corporate entities within Adainia. In a brief press release by one of Robert House's correspondents, the corporate environment in Adainia was referred to as "deeply concerning", "increasingly hostile to foreign investment and trade", but reassured that "RobCo Multiversal is in accordance with anti-trust laws, foreign and domestic."

This brief brush with the Adainian system had piqued Robert's interest in politics, however...

Technicorp
United States
Jan. 1, 2060

As a pseudo-counterpoint to RobCo's release of the Mogul 3, Technicorp would roll out a product of their own on the same day - the SolarFlare 1. Interchangeable parts, replaceable microfusion cells individually lasting 12,000 hrs, LED screens, 1.25TB hard drive, 5.5 in. 1920x1080 display, and far more. The phone, slim and far less bulky than the PipBoy 4400, was fully integrated to the Technicorp Sunset XL OS, albeit fitted to the smaller screen and enabled for touchscreen. The phone would additionally hold the capability of making inter-rift calls, something which would be reinforced with the establishment of new Technicorp subsidiary corporations - Technicall and Cicada. Offices, stations, and the like for these companies would open soon thereafter. Technicorp, in the face of larger companies like RobCo, effectively gave rise to a 'corporate coalition' of computer manufacturers, cell phone carriers, and other rivaling companies.

Operation Barbarossa
United States
Spring 2060

With the Mogul 3 faring well in the American (and presumably foreign) markets, House came to a baffling conclusion. Barbarossa, a ZAX 2.5 AI computer in the building's western wing, would be spoken to, being requested to create not one, but multiple lines of computers operating under the system the Mogul 3 pioneered - rOS 1. Hooked up to a printer, the machine made what it could out of the many concepts presented by computers, domestic, foreign or otherwise, and began printing the ideal models. RobCo would require far better micromanagement to successfully design the multiple lines mandated by the ZAX's designs. As such, various shell companies were created to roll out these models in the thousands, factories being built and bought to satisfy the many production lines. These 'ideal machines' were divided into three groups - low-cost, being comparable to a high-end gaming PC, medium-cost, comparable to the computing power of a corporate server, and high-cost, comparable to the computing power of a ZAX computer. These computers, manufactured at comparably low price and handled entirely by robotic production lines, would cost little to produce and little to sell - something which would undoubtedly force competitors to reduce their price or face economic suicide.

Amazed at what a technically infinitely-intelligent AI was capable of, Robert House soon grew interest into the concepts, philosophical, technological, and others, of AI. While his company had already rolled out self aware robots - protectrons, securitrons, Mister Handies, Mister Gutsies, Liberty-models, sentry bots, and so on - he had never really put fundamental and deep thought into the concepts of being pseudo-omniscient.

Fire Sale
United States
Summer 2060

RobCo had always been a defense contractor - and a damn good one at it. Civilian computers and phones aside - they sold guns. Big guns. Export-model AER9 laser rifles were abruptly put into the market - both military and civilian, alongside AEP5 laser pistols. These weapons had expanded the figurative corporate arms race into a literal corporate arms race, with companies like Colt, Beretta, FN Herstal, Stent Defense Solutions, Blackwater, and Executive Outcomes hurrying to profit on this ripe market where men went from rags to riches overnight.
Last edited by Cyraea on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Another peaceful day in Tesounia. III

Tangaliroan Side

30/7/2016
Tesounia

RAVICO. "Labor" truck, a civic version of the TNDRA DRAC-2 recon APC platform, modified to be lighter, yet still pretty durable and armored compared to normal trucks on the market. First design made for RAVICO.'s new sales campaign to promote Tangaliroan automotive products across the rift through the utilization of the trend of military design-related civic vehicles, and pursuits of durable designs for some communities.

In order to enter the multiverse market, the Tangaliroan arms and civic vehicle manufacturer, RAVICO., has launched a series of sales campaign revolving around a new vehicle product series named "Liberators", which boasts the series' relation with TNDRA service designs as their biggest features. So far, the first product of the series to be available in markets across the rifts is the "Labor" truck, which is based on the design of DRAC-2 recon APC in service of the TNDRA. With it's simple mechanical structures and durable design as a military-origin design that was intended to ease the burden of logistics as much as possible while maintaining the best efficiency for it, the price per truck was rather low, with $2,500 US dollars being the average price of one in most car dealerships in Alt Earth US, thanks to the subsidiaries from the Tangaliroan government on the sales campaign.

Though foreign products have not created a threat for local enterprises of Tesounia yet, the Tesounian UN has passed anti-trust laws in order to protect a fair environment of Tesounian economy from foreign monopolies just in case. Meanwhile, Mogul 3 and SunFlare 1 continued to sell well in a wider part of Tesounia.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

The Nordland Confederacy
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordland Confederacy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:30 am

The Eastern Schengen Alliance
The Nordland Confederacy

Representing the Scandinavian-Germanic States of
Ratio, FATO, Recta, Gebet, Wielkava and Nordland

The Eastern Schengen Alliance will be holding a defense meeting in regards to the situation in the Usean Continent. The small but vast, and densely populated continent has been poisoned by decades of war. With the Federal Republic of Erusea mounting up a massive assault on neighboring occupied nations in the continent. With the fall of San Salvacion and acquiring an Atarashian built Anti-Asteroid Weapon, but also a deadly anti-aircraft and missile array named Stonehenge is under Erusean control. The possibility of having another Anti-Ballistic and Aircraft defense array named Excalibur-05 is also at risk of being captured. Effectively locking 80% of the continent within it's range. The possibility of an ESA intervention is high, but high level diplomatic talks are due in process. Elsewhere, the Goldhum Air Base in FATO prepares for sortie deployment.
Last edited by The Nordland Confederacy on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Nation: Confederacy of Erusae
A Member of the Osea-Asian Alliance Coalition
Member of the Eastern Scandinivia States
The World Where We Lived In

Attria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Attria » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:06 pm

As most of the Usean Continent has been taken over by the Federal Republic of Erusea, the Republic of East Usea remained on the coastal cities to defend it from further Erusean attacks. However, strategic positions across the northern coast and the capture of Rigley Air Force Base made it a base function as a bomber squadron base. With several bomber squadrons approaching North Point, supposedly the last headquarters of the Independent States Allied Forces, it's only a matter of time before Erusea can claim the continent for themselves. As the international body remained ignorant of the long lasting decades of war in the continent, it was time that East Usean and North Point Independent Armed Forces unite with the remaining military forces that were also the victim of Erusean hegemony. The birth of Mobius Squadron, composed of different individials from twelve Usean nations, starts their maiden voyage as they flew their F-22A Raptors into the skies. With North Point a sitting duck, Operation #0501 is to commence for the defense of one of the remaining ISAF bases not under enemy control. The defense of NP Headquarters, Allenford City and it's Airbase, is crucial to the survival and existence of independent states fighting for democracy, and freedom.

Disgusted by foreign imperialism.
Usean Allied States | Independent State Allied Forces
Close Allies: Federal Republic of Atarashi, Federal Republic of Aurelia

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:30 pm

And now for something completely different (and on the side)

Prologue
Saint-Normandeux
Elsewhere
Month of Songs, 1 BE

In a fog of dust upon dirt, the armies of Midland had come to reconquer, their methods brutal and their attacks without relent - burning the surrounding countryside, no hamlet or house left untouched by their swift advance. This army was known and feared by all - the Hound Pack. Not a formal army, however, but instead mercenaries of the highest pedigree. Above the spiraling chimneys of endless factories in the metropolis, within the winding and gargantuan halls of the cathedrals which towered above, there was fighting. Standing with the defenders - the Setons. The men stood where cathedral met citadel - an open-air atrium, bearing a garden of which the men sought cover in the beautiful and exotic bushes and flowers, their whale oil-powered muskets and pistols aimed at the ornate, brass door which lay clamped shut. The clamor of footsteps was coming, and so they prepared. One man stood with them, although much unlike his equals, bearing a contraption which covered his left arm.

As the clamor drew ever closer to the doorway, he raised his metallic left fist to the doorway, closing his eyes to shield himself from the brief flash of light. There was the loud sound of a blast, and soon the ornate brass door had been torn asunder, its fragments strewn about alongside the frayed body parts of those unfortunate enough to have taken the wrong approach. The human deluge of more Midlander infantrymen, their blue-white uniforms the most prominent feature of their dress - advanced upon them, rifles drawn. The man watched, the distant sight of the Cathedral's glass illuminating the enemy's surroundings as they formed a firing line. A slow click sound resonated from his arm, and he fired yet again. The cathedral's glass had been shattered behind the now-flayed corpses of the enemy, those who had evaded the line of fire being quickly shot down by the Seton soldiers in cover.

The man and his dissimilar equals would suddenly hear the creaking, as if of metal, to the lefthand side of the atrium. There was, however, no left or right doorways - this place being the chokepoint it was intended to be. Instead, it appeared to be a large airship siege machine, which moved directly onto the small group of men. There was a crash, and soon this airship had torn through the marble and stone of the lefthand side. The men would disperse to the other side, seeking covered fire positions behind the Citadel's doors. The man among them did not flinch, moving away slowly as the airship slowed, its stern giving way to some sort of cargo hold. The man watched this go on from the safety of cover, his arm-cannon making the slow, eased 'click' which signaled the reload's completion. He stepped out of cover, his arm aimed at the flood of ragtag infantrymen which emerged from the airship's domain.

As he fired, it struck him that these were the legendary mercenaries of the Wolf Pack, who unfortunately fought in the service of the enemy. As several men were mangled, another walked past the chaos gracefully, flintlock pistol drawn. It was the pack's heroic leader, known only as the Gray Fox. His weapon fired once, missing. As another mercenary of the Wolf Pack was shot down in the Citadel doorway's field of sight, the Gray Fox carefully but calmly walked beyond the doorway's view. The man knew that this living legend would shoot him if he attempted to wait for the reload to finish. With only moments to think, the man slammed down on a crease set upon the arm's structure, ducking as the flintlock fired -- and the spent tanks of whale oil were ejected from his arm, flying outward and colliding with the wall. As the oil was exposed to oxygen, it almost immediately ignited, detonating and knocking the Gray Fox down and shredding apart the righthand columns of the atrium. As he struggled to get up, the man kicked his pistol away and caught it with his right hand, aiming it directly to the Gray Fox. To this, there was little hesitation as he returned to his feet, drawing a sabre.

The Gray Fox seemed to be the last survivor among this failed airship landing, but seemed aggressive in his movements, swinging rapidly and causing the man to lose ground. They were eventually fighting within the grounds of the airship itself, the damaged siege machine trembling with the slightest wind, but the man had hatched a plot. If he played his wit and cunning properly, he could perhaps outmaneuver the Gray Fox. It was likely, however, that the Gray Fox thought the same thing. If the man butchered the Gray Fox with his arm cannon's last whale tanks' worth of shots, there would not be a body to boast that he had, indeed, killed a living myth.

He bid his luck carefully, sweeping to the Gray Fox's left, leaving the mercenary's back to the ornate windows of the airship's observation deck. With a shot to the abdomen from his own flintlock, the man leaped back and fired his arm-cannon directly ahead of the Gray Fox, sending him flying backward from the blast. His body made contact with the glass, which shattered behind him as he plunged downward, his body crashing through the roof of another, albeit shorter cathedral behind the airship. The man supposed he had likely killed him, and the body was probably on the cathedral's upper floors. The man walked past flights of stairs, gun drawn. Even if there were survivors, they would likely be terrified at the thought of their beloved leader having been killed by a mere Seton. He departed, walking outside and back into the atrium. The Seton soldiers had a look of shock and relief on their faces to see one of their own alive, to which he simply grinned and said the Gray Fox was dead. As a final shot, he aimed his armcannon upward, firing once at the airship's gaseous balloon. While a standard shot couldn't tear its surface, the sheer force of his armcannon shredded the surface, the airship careening backwards and declining as it burned away. The men cheered, hundreds of feet above the burning husk of the Wolf Pack's airship, a sight which would particularly demoralize the Midlander infantrymen which continued to fight on the ground.

---

The battle would end soon thereafter, a shocking turn of events leading the Midlanders to flee, stricken with doubt and weakened by the sight of one of the nation's best being slaughtered. The United Empire of Seton had claimed victory, the defeated armies fleeing the city. The man later visited the smaller cathedral (albeit still colossal), where there had been no Gray Fox in sight. A clear indent of where a man had once fallen marked the wood flooring directly beneath the roof, a sign that he had either survived or been dragged out by his comrades. Albeit he wondered if the Gray Fox now would seek revenge, he had better things to fret over - like reloading that arm cannon of his with more whale oil canisters.
Last edited by Cyraea on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:49 pm

"The Inter-Rift Boom"
February 16, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

As inter-rift companies and imports are entering the UFNA world, the competition in the global market becomes a staggering problem for most international companies here in the world. Atarashi had little difficulty to adjust with the marketing situation, and it was only then a week later, maintained a strong foothold in the global, or otherwise the inter-rift economy. As the country exports much of it's products that lives up to it's date and technology, sales were already rocketing high to meet the matching sales of it's competitors. The release of a new console from EXIA Enterprises, EXIAGray, reached an opening sales of 8 million across the world, and other inter-rift markets. With hundreds of game libraries to pick, and the console is notable to run on KAMOSA ATX 1080 GPU. With 8 GB of VRAM and two replaceable 28 GB of RAM Cards. The KAMOSA's use of power remained the same in ordinary consoles, but has an option for Eco-Save features to reduce the amount of electricity it needed to spare the middle class from a piling up of bills to pay. Another notable company would be Kei-Higushi Technologies, with the release of KH8300 Ace Digital Camera for the field of photography and other related fields of work and interests hit a record sale between 350,000 to 1 Million. The KH8300's costs were up to debate, but it's features were beyond what the current market would have. Amounting to 150 Megapixels, the KH8300 is truly a powerful digital camera, and the record feature has the same quality as the more expensive studio video cameras. Four Leaves Technology, which had gone quiet in the fields of commercial and public demand, finally releases WORLDGEAR. A Virtual Reality gear that utilizes a high density microwave transceivers are capable of accessing the user's brain, allowing it to send fake signals to the five senses of the user. While WORLDGEAR was a success that allowed the players to enter the virtual world, certain risks were also factored in and were already written on the manual. As a successor is currently under development, Atarashi's leading computer and software company called TriSanctum demonstrated a more "safer" and "powerful" VR gear in the public. With it's release date set in Fall.

So far, there were no word of Spirt incidents within the country. Aside from a few incidents outside, there were dealt with by the APSF. The last Fleet of Fog activity was detected in the North Arctic. Since then, nothing.

The Foreign Issue today to be addressed is the safety of foreign territories of the Federal Republic. South Ainstaine in the Usean Continent is potentially at risk of being attacked by Erusea, and plans for the territory to secede and join the rest of it's more worthy owner, the Republic of Ainstane is on hold. The AAF Garrison on the territory increased to 10,000. With a Destroyer Squadron on station. An Atarashian diplomat is sent to the Federal Republic of Erusea, to persuade the country to end the decade long conflict on equal terms.
Last edited by Atarashi on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adainia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 am

Daily Report
ABN 1 Newsroom — ABN Monolith, San Narciso, Jing Islands
United States of Adainia
AD01 Universe

6:58, Jing Island Time

"The show's about to begin"

The director was walking around the news set, holding an meaningless packet of papers in his hands to look determined. "T-1 min. thirty folks! This one's going to have to be a little rushed I'm sorry but we need to get a move on!" The director approached the two news anchors, a man in his 30's named Jenson Bradley and a woman named Daphne Payne in her 20-somethings. The director slightly leaned towards them, hands on their table. "I don't think I need to tell you two anything important. You guys seem to have this shin-dig down. You know the drill — keep professional, try to use a little reasoning when you're reading the prompter, don't be afraid to have your own interpretations. I know we've touched on multiversal matters already, but I think it's safe to say this is going to be one of the bigger ones. We're starting right off the bat with a multiverse section. Anyway I think we're approaching the thirty second mark. I'll let you two get ready." He walked off with his papers. "Let's go let's go T-30 sec.! Double check the lights! Double check that camera! Get ready for action!"

Bradley: "Gooood evening I am Jenson Bradley,"
Payne: "And I am Daphne Payne,"
Bradley: "And this is ABN-1 broadcasting live from the ABN-1 Newsroom in the ABN Monolith here in San Narciso, Adainia. Time's currently 5:00 PM Capital Island Time. Today we start things off with a bit of an unusual schedule: we're starting off with a dedicated multiversal section to the report! After that we'll transition to our usual programming."

Payne: "Our first story tonight: multiversal capitalism goes hot. As AD01 opens its economic border gates to MAAA and its connected universes, the universes have seen a combined increase in economic profit. Perhaps this most prevalent case of multiversal commerce has been RobCo and Technicorp. Although they had originally been prevalent companies within MAAA before, the beginnings of multiversal trade have brought a surge of innovation after innovation within MAAA America. Inventions such as the Mogul series, RoomSync, Phoenix, and the ROS have had extensive success within the MAAA market — a success that has been seen in other universes. This spike in profit has resulted in the establishment of subsidiaries within multiple universes, including AD01. However, this doesn't mean that the big two have become, or will be, major players in the AD01 market. Strict laws enacted by the Cobalt Coalition continue to block the interrift companies from gaining a significant and noticeable share in the AD01 domestic market. In addition, the products are simply considered, more often than not, inferior to Adainian counterparts. The rOS series has been, for example, harshly criticized as being "a fine rival to an Adainian paperweight." Despite criticism, it would be wrong to disregard the successes that MAAA companies have had within AD01. Energy weapons have seen a spike of interest, but have been quickly restricted to limited sales until the Cobalt Coalition can judge for itself how safe they may be compared to traditional firearms."
Bradley: "This sudden presence of multiversal companies has resulted in innovation within AD01 itself. The Mogul I, for example, inspired Smart to develop a specialized power supply that can take Tier I fuel cells called "Hydra". Although the technology behind the Hydra is not by any means new, the combination of it in the right place has ignited a domestic outreach towards fuel cell charged electronics. This recent activity has resulted in the proposal of a new series within the fuel cell standards: "S Tiers". Much like the standard tier, S Tiers would be ranked in Roman numerals increasing in size and capacity. S Tiers are intended to be for fuel cells smaller than the standard tier series. However, critics say that an S tier is unnecessary — claiming that modern batteries within AD01 are both more than efficient enough and common place."

Bradley: "And although innovation has been a result of MAAA economic expansion, it isn't the only way AD01 has responded to it. Our next story: "They Bite"! Inventions aside, the relative flood of electronics from the MAAA has sparked cries from AD01 one way or the other. Those against recent expansion claim it has been "fast, ridiculous, and perhaps unfair". Protesters from around the world have occasionally gathered in front of the Adainian RobCo subsidiary in protest of what some call "economic-imperialism" — a claim that others simply cannot help but feel is hypocritical. Although protests have been small as of late, police overwatch has increased in order to ensure the safety of those who work there. But it hasn't just been the people protesting, companies have been doing so as well. The WTG has last Friday issued concern towards MAAA companies attempting to engage in business within AD01. Mason Ray, CEO of software company "Metro", has stated, as we said before, the combination of multiversal trade law and domestic technological superiority result in minimum profits for MAAA newcomers. He has also said that if they attempt to make dedicated moves towards AD01, they would I quote: "bite back, and hard.""

Payne: "It's even brought forth interest from AD01 governments as well. Yesterday in fact, it was the main subject in the president's weekly address. Today, right now, we'll be having President David Roberts on the hololine for an interview about this story and our next one. Mr. President, are you there?"
Roberts: "Yes I am, this is Roberts speaking."

A crisp multicolored hologram of President Roberts materialized beside the news anchors in a second

Bradley: "Mr. President, what is your opinion on MAAA economic expansion within AD01?"
Roberts: "As with many issues, it's the sort of issue that to me doesn't have an exact binary answer. Yes, there is the possibility that they could intrude in our market and make fools of us if we do not take action. But that's the thing: we've already made action. The Coalition has strict guidelines to ensure that, domestically speaking, we'll always remain on top. And being the technological powerhouse that we — including AD01 itself here — are, getting into the tech market from another universe's perspective is difficult. So we have the measures to balance out the possible bad. So how can we benefit? The only way we will benefit from a multiversal economy is to actively participate within it. We need to start putting our own things in the market, much like those within MAAA are. There are Adainian companies within the WTG that are working on products for this right now, in fact. Now Mason Ray told me to not say too much about this, but what I will say is that they're working on something utterly amazing. Trust me: this is the sort of thing that'll sell quite well."

Payne: "I'll let you think over your response to our next question while I state our next story: Strives in multiversal politics continue. Last Friday, the nation of Tangaliro within the TESU universe accepted Adainia's proposal to embassies. The Adainian embassy has been established in the city of Kustenburg. Although the Tangaliroan embassy has been established in Embassy Row, The Dept. of State's E&CP awaits for the arrival of its ambassador. However, requests for embassies with Atarashi and Turmenista have yet to be answered. Mr. President, what is your take on this situation?"
Roberts: "I think that in a world as vast as infinity is, the need for quick communication and representation is much more important. It is my wish that either their head of state or their equivalent of secretary of state answers as soon as possible to eliminate doubt and questioning."

Bradley: "Do you have any final thoughts, Mr. President?"
Roberts: "I think I've said all that I need to say in regards of the situation itself. Issues like this, however, will always change and evolve as the players and game itself changes. I encourage the continuation of active discussion in this, both within ABN and elsewhere."

Payne: "Thank you so much for your time, Mr. President. It's always a pleasure for us. Coming up: more details, data, and opinions on multiversal economics and politics. We'll be back after the break!"
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:09 am

Shots Fired
United States
Spring 2061

RobCo's production of the Paperweight Drive was something of an indirect retaliation to Adainia's staunchly anti-corporate policies - something which would surely anger those who favor laissez-faire... RobCo, despite the paranoid and ungrounded sanctions placed upon them from the other world, continued business as usual. The Paperweight Drive would be completed by Spring 2061, being incorporated into the Mogul 4 and various other computers manufactured by RobCo's subsidiaries and shells. Like ping-pong, however, Technicorp bounced back with their own - the Feather Drive. To assuage the damages done to American corporations abroad, Evans issued a corporate grant to tend to these damages. Evans would later come to refer to Adainia's actions as a "deep concern for multiversal trade," stating "American trade is in accordance with anti-trust laws."

The Paperweight and Feather Drives were about the same in storage capacity - 380 PB. This had altered and miniaturized computer production - which was now mostly designed, built and produced by AI. Computers with the Paperweight and Feather Drive began shipping abroad shortly thereafter. The corporate arms race, as it was called, had vastly improved the U.S. military technologically. Robert E. House established a promise with these computers - 15% of profits would go to disadvantaged third world countries and the RCO - a promise which he soon fulfilled thereafter. The Paperweight and Feather drives soon saw their place in phones, tablets, music players, everywhere and everything American. These computers were fitted with AMD and NVidia-made 'ultracards' - packing 100 PB of RAM.

RobCo, as a defense contractor, would continue shipping its weapons, subsidiary PMCs, and security services abroad, something which would fuel advancement abroad. As the tech industry went rampant with exchange abroad, automobile companies began their multiversal shipping. Corvega, Ford, Honda, Toyota - - all were shipping their electric cars abroad. Solar-powered, microfusion-cell-powered, atomic cars, standard gas-powered, all were going to see the foreign markets. American Airlines, Horizon Airlines, their colossal Boeings jumbo jets and ArcJet blended-wing airliners - known satirically as sky cities - now crossing rifts - their use of either microfusion or nuclear power giving them a virtually unlimited flight range - something which would easily beat standard, fuel-burning, environment-ruining aircraft of the other worlds.

Nuclear-powered cruise liners ferried thousands of tourists across worlds, airships ferried the wealthy with countless sights to see, and the corporate arms race had just exponentially grown. However, many corporations were now seeking partners at the threat of sanctions from paranoid nations - RobCo in particular seeking to establish a corporate coalition with EXIA, RAVICO and Four Leaves Technology.

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 am

Another peaceful day in Tesounia. IV

Tangaliroan Side

31/7/2016
Tesounia

Planning for the long term, RAVICO. has gladly accepted Robco.'s invitation to form a corporation coalition.

Meanwhile, the choice for the Tangaliroan envoy for Adainia has been decided, Helmetta Zhenski, an experienced Tangaliroan diplomat, would be assigned for the post. Her departure for Adainia was expected in 2 weeks, during the weeks of preparation, a more detailed file about the envoys' information and requests would be prepared and sent to Adainia one week in advance of the departure.
-Sun Tzu

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 am

More Human than Human
United States
Autumn 2062

The Tyrell Corporation had effectively, with government approval, purchased the Commonwealth Institute of Technology. Synthetics, otherwise known as synths, would now begin their overseas and domestic export process. While this was controversial, it also sold outrageously. They did the jobs no one wanted to do - working with industrial hazards, radiation, cleaning, logging and more. With this, classification on the Synth Project had effectively become unnecessary. As such, the U.S. Army Synth Corps were dissolved and integrated fully into the United States military. With civil rights activists demanding these beings be given equal rights, Evans (and congress too) had agreed. Synths now operated alongside humans in society as equals, subject to the same laws. Harming or maiming these beings was also considered a crime, as they were, by all means, equal to humans.

With that, the United States would commemorate this landmark in civil rights by commissioning the United States Space Agency to designate Unity 1 through 11 as a landmark in American achievement - a Mars landing.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:36 am

"The Inter-Rift Tax Havens"
February 18, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

The endless growth of Inter-rift markets globally expanded economic interests of the country. The Federal Republic's laissez faire capitalism becomes the biggest opportunity even for corporations with grand schemes to obtain their wealth in the most laziest or hardest way, and such capitalism gives little to no government intervention as a result. Finance Minister Taro Asaki, said that such rapid rise of imports and exports creates an endless, grid of opportunities for many individuals across the world. Despite the initial panic from the AD01's world, it was simply something that Asaki could call an "overreaction." Despite that, any corporations that go haywire may as well be under observation by the Ministry of Finance. Though regulations when it comes to exports and imports has yet to follow.

The entry of Synths in the UFNA global market solved every issue that would simply require human sacrifice as a result. Tyrell Corporation established their own subsidiaries on Tokyo, Kyoto, Taipei and Planeptune. High class families purchased their own Synths for housekeeping purposes. They were notably bought by Energy and Industrial companies to do the most dangerous maintenance or works across the country. From maintaining a chemical factory, to keeping a Nuclear Reactor stabilized. Though, Tyrell Corporation faces a tougher challenge when Four Leaves Technologies has exported their sales of Casting Assistant Devices, known as CAD 1. A bracer device with specific spell types that can assist in the field of labor or other management, and the device lasts for 72 hours. Being shock, water and hard proof, it sold well to the public. Such devices has yet to export on the MAAA and SSCA markets. In the end, it didn't matter whether corporations bought Synths or CADs. As each products have their own uniqueness that fills up the gap of opportunities that exists in the country.

Inter-rift community in social media sparked further interests when most companies heard of Tax Havens in the Federal Republic. With most Havens charging companies that were only a dollar away from the cost of their lunches. The existing Tax Havens in the newly refurbished city of Sapporo, an emerging technology haven in Yokohama and a bustling sea city port of Nagasaki, becomes targets for several foreign companies from here and some from the world beyond the rift. Within a week, companies like EXIA, RobCo, VSS and Megasoft established their headquarters in Yokohama. Enjoying themselves from the heavy tax burdens they had once on their places before.

Meanwhile, in the Adainian matter, diplomatic envoys were sent in to Adainia through the MAAA World. As they attempt to establish diplomatic connections between Adainia and Atarashi. Though things may become uneasy, as the head of state of a democratic country may view a "free-care" nation being led by a physically looking young leader, but older than most of her elders. Nevertheless, Folia sees this as another chance to communicate with another country, and find out whether Adainia had planted spies across the country. As the Federal Republic doesn't allow "aliens on suits and shades" within it's society.

Elsewhere, the Federal Republic has finally established a Science Research Facility in the Moon, and cooperates with Aurelia for a landing and research establishment on Mars within the next few months.

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:04 am

Robert in the House
United States
January 10, 2065

The American presidential elections had concluded rather smoothly, ending with a victory for the Democratic Republican Party. Robert E. House now stood as President of the United States, with the CEO of Technicorp, Terry Johnson, as his Vice President. This odd union of business and politics had, in a way, effectively ended corporate competition between Technicorp and RobCo, as Technicorp would subsequently join the growing corporate coalition. His first actions as President involved the integration of the underwater city of Rapture into the United States, the further industrialization of the Eastern Seaboard was enacted, particularly centered upon industry cities like Detroit and Chicago. Steel mines were opened, factories were expanded and built, and the American industry flourished.

The military would also face expansion and modernization, with new technologies rapidly and actively changing what was deemed necessary. In the aspects of tourism, House funded parks, urban expansion, rooftop gardens, high-altitude rail lines, and much more. On the eve of his inauguration, the Unity 1 launched from Cape Canaveral, escaping the atmosphere and entering orbit -- with intent to slingshot to Mars. Its crew was a variety of people, harboring several synthetics among the human crew.

He ordered the construction of the Dwight D. Eisenhower class of nuclear aircraft carriers, labelled CVN-85 through CVN-92. House also furthered the process of civil rights integration, establishing programs to prevent racism (or rather, speciesism) against synthetics. While this had mildly irritated the far right, House also intended to get to know the people of this country - continuing Evans' policy of the Fireside Chats.

Shortly after his inauguration and the Unity 1 launch, House took a flight for Atarashi, with intent to meet the country's eccentric leader.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:24 am

"AMERICANS, I SWEAR IT YOUR HIGHNESS"
February 19, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

The arrival of the newly elected US President Robert House was met with cheers from the people. With the media close by shooting him with questions, flashing him with cameras as the Metropolitan Police prevents anyone climbing over the barriers. As a convoy with a deluxe limousine was prepared for the man of the hour today here in the country, his personal guards allowed him to step in the vehicle and enjoy the ride. With the reserved path being only for his way to the Kantei, the personal office and residence of the Prime Minister. As Roberts' convoy arrived by the front gates of the Kantei and escorted in, the young woman in her formal, western uniform that became her usual business clothing everyday lets out a smile.

"President Roberts of the United States of America. I welcome you to the Federal Republic of Atarashi." As she shook hands with the man. "Let's put the talks inside the Hall of Leaders." As she then personally escorts the main with their own personal, best bodyguard on their aide. With Katayanagi having the unusual, adolescent blue haired girl as her guard in a maid dress. Pretty unusual, but she is a Spirit.

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 am

In the Halls of Nations
Atarashi
February 19, 2021 (UNFA Timeline)

After their arrival in the building and subsequently the meeting room, Robert House would take a seat and relax himself. He was quite charismatic, and those cheering his name outside knew it. He looked to the foreign Prime Minister, and smiled.

"Let us get down to business. I'd like to know your particular stance on this "Adainia" we are all aware of. They provide an unwelcome amount of what they call 'tariffs,' however, I prefer to refer to their actions as economic sanctions. We both know the magnificent benefit of capitalism, just look at the magnificent hall we speak in today, just look at the colossal skyline of Tokyo... Capitalism truly is a benefit to the world. We must, however, pay attention to the absolute degree of threats made by Adainian corporations, which, to an extent, have even been supported by their own government. The RCO has forged a golden age of unity and prosperity... I don't wish that to end. I suggest, for the time being, we, uh, open up to this SSCA I have heard of, thus replacing one aggressive anti-trade world with one far more easier to negotiate with. I have been one to admire the laissez faire paradise that is Atarashi, and I seek to mold America into the corporate hub of the multiverse. That will not work without friends and allies, however. So, what do you say, ma'am? We stand here, ready to raise an entire world out of economic ruin. The question is - will we cooperate on this matter?"

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:46 am

"the fuck is he talking about" - Folia Katayanagi"
February 19, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Pretty much that Katayanagi shows some concern from the Adainians just as she had sent the green light on Foreign Affairs to send in diplomats. She leaned forward with her arms, her hands locked on tight together. Her "personal bodyguard" who looks more like a maid distributed the two leaders some tea. To which Katayanagi kills off her serious mood by simply taking a sip of her tea with an enlightened face. When the man of the hour, being Robert House felt some mood of awkwardness around this hall already, made her place down her childish side away from this time.

"I'm no economist beforehand, but the seriousness that Adainia is posing on the inter-rift trade is influencing a bad omen on much states relying on trade. So far, I have yet to give such judgement on my side as soon as my country connects with Adainia. I'm surprised that nearly all their corporations are being bolstered by the government, much giving these men a bridge that can make them skip ahead of the difficulties of how does it feel to work under a capitalist country. That's already cheating, but having to voice that out as one doesn't matter in this country. I'll have yet to make my moves on the country that seems to be a problem ahead on the inter-rift markets, and the opportunity you mentioned about the Sydney Strategic Coalition Alliance world may as well become the best rift world with interests that has yet to be exploited. Looking at the current situation, they have yet to get up from the recession that swamped them from decade after a global war. Such opportunities must not miss out, and I for one would like to cooperate with you in the fullest of extent. From a pile of rubble, to a paradise of opportunities and limitless ways of living."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents