NATION

PASSWORD

Successful launch of the OKBS

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Successful launch of the OKBS

Postby Chistanad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:52 pm

The Republic of Chistanad has just successfully launched the OKBS, Orbital Kinetic Bombardment System. The OKBS was launched from the Bradley Space Center at 5:37 local time this morning. The OKBS was taken to space on the Tiger-IIB rocket. The OKBS will be tested once at the end of this month, June 30. The testing will take place on a remote island to see exactly how much damage it can cause.

The OKBS is a satellite that holds tungsten rods. These rods are 20 ft (6.1m) long by 1 ft (0.30m) in diameter. They weigh about 9 tons. These rods, when activated, will fall to Earth at Mach 10 and when they hit the Earth they'll cause as much damage as 11.5 tons of TNT. These rods will most likely never be used, but it's there as a last resort. If they are ever used it won't cause any nuclear fallout because it's just a rod. No nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons are on it.

The Tiger-IIB rocket taking off from Bradley Space Center June 21, 2016 at 5:37.

Artist impression of the satellite in orbit.

Grande Republic of Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:20 pm

OOC: I think we should make an international incident about it. Such as when you test it a GRA airliner gets caught in the blast wave and crashes.
RookesField Plaza, Bay June, Arcadia

Maj.Kimberly Adams, 5th SPACOM brigade, Aircorp
She looked at the monitor and saw a nation had sent up some new orbital weaponry. She rolled her chair to a friend in the desk behind her and asked "Whats the status on our orbital defense platforms and our orbital stations?" The woman replied "All are active, Why?" Kimberly soon replied "Another nation got space weapons now." SHe rolled back to her station and looked at its coordinates. After another hour of monitoring it she started writing the report. After she was done writing the report she looked at her computers clock and saw it was 10:00pm. She saved her work on the computer and turned it off. She soon put on her aircorp issued overcoat and grabbed her report, she dropped it off at her CO's desk and walked outside. The rain was still pouring and she ran to her car. Once she got in the car she started the engine and she drove to the Main security gate and she saw a Army MP and he spoke "ID, please." She handed him her ID and when the MP handed it back she drove off.When she arrived home she locked the car and entered her house. It was a long day today but now she could be with her family.

One day later

She opened the doors and walked over to her desk. HSe typed in her password and she saw an Email from her CO which stated that her units job was to monitor the new orbital weapon as per protocol, so that meant she was going to have to watch it for a week at the most. SHe notified her squad and started to work. The new orbital weapon was most likely nothing but it was protocol.
GRA overview
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636136
GRA military
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636075
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
American Conservative, leaning towards Fascism
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
~Benito Mussolini

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm

PRNV Annihilation
Commanding General Alexander Melhire of The Premier's Royal Air Corps, after hearing of this new orbital weapon, was ordered to speak with Chistanad Military officials to cooperate with The Jaclean ally on improvement of the weapon. The Jaclean Empire itself has had the OAW(orbital attack weapon) in orbit for 7 years, and has 4 space-planes with a similar role. The Commanding General got into his JMV-451 helicopter and departed from the aircraft carrier, on his way to Chistanad.
Last edited by The Jaclean Empire on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Commonwealth Strategic Space Command
Neo-Pillowlandia

"New unknown platform up, designation 'spratly'. Updating the board." A technician said, as his superior passed behind him. In an office to the rear of the room sat two Admirals, "What does that put the count at? So many more nations are launching weapons platforms... first the Duckwhitz... the the Second Deucious Reich... plus us... and L&A....and so many more. To what end? They're worse than nukes, if someone shoots one down then the other guy will just retaliate at all of their satellites. Well tell the president, we need to condemn this, I'm glad that our own isn't public knowledge."

Pillowlandian Commonwealth Office of Foreign Affairs

The Pillowlandian Commonwealth must communicate with The Republic of Chistanad and the world at large the disgust which is felt at another nation constructing orbital weapons platforms. The fact that there exist plans to test this weapon further disgusts the Commonwealth. We strongly advise The Republic of Chistanad to abandon it's program and safely deorbit it's weapon. If we continuously weaponize space then we will never be able to explore it in peace.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Hetrica
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetrica » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Hetrica sends The Republic of Chistanad the following message
Dear Chistanad,
We see you are developing a space weapon, we have already achieved this. We recommend that the tungsten rods be fired with pressurised air, this can be any form of air but this means it is more renewable. And there will be no loss of firing capability due to old age.

Good luck,
Hetrica

The glorious people of hetrica are greater than all others, and no matter the costs, they are put first.
Headline News: The Great General is now dead. DEFCON lowered to 1. Hetrican Bioweapon used by Unnamedland on Sjmick. Quarantine zone initiated. Admiral Major to take control. Military forces patrol the streets. Cans of Coka Calo are actually healthy says bribed doctor.

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
(===||:::::::::::::::> If you support invasions put this in your signature
[align=center]

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Hetrica wrote:Hetrica sends The Republic of Chistanad the following message
Dear Chistanad,
We see you are developing a space weapon, we have already achieved this. We recommend that the tungsten rods be fired with pressurised air, this can be any form of air but this means it is more renewable. And there will be no loss of firing capability due to old age.

Good luck,
Hetrica

To: Leader of Hetrica

Thank you for your advice. We'll take that into consideration.

Signed,

George Podski

President George Podski

Pillowlandia wrote:Commonwealth Strategic Space Command
Neo-Pillowlandia

"New unknown platform up, designation 'spratly'. Updating the board." A technician said, as his superior passed behind him. In an office to the rear of the room sat two Admirals, "What does that put the count at? So many more nations are launching weapons platforms... first the Duckwhitz... the the Second Deucious Reich... plus us... and L&A....and so many more. To what end? They're worse than nukes, if someone shoots one down then the other guy will just retaliate at all of their satellites. Well tell the president, we need to condemn this, I'm glad that our own isn't public knowledge."

The Pillowlandian Commonwealth must communicate with The Republic of Chistanad and the world at large the disgust which is felt at another nation constructing orbital weapons platforms. The fact that there exist plans to test this weapon further disgusts the Commonwealth. We strongly advise The Republic of Chistanad to abandon it's program and safely deorbit it's weapon. If we continuously weaponize space then we will never be able to explore it in peace.

To: Pillowlandia

I understand your concern over the recent deployment of the OKBS. I have to say other than the one testing the weapon will probably never be fired. Your probably wandering why we've sent up a satellite weapon system if we could just use nuclear weapons. Well our nuclear program was abandoned after an incident in 1993. This is seen as a safer alternative as there won't be any nuclear fallout or radiation.

Signed,

George Podski

President George Podski

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:14 am

Last night the first of the tungsten rods were sent up to the OKBS by the Krons V rocket. The launch took place at the Bradley Space Center last night, June 22, at 11:48 local time. Three more launches are expected to take place between now and June 30. The three launches are planned for June 24 at 10 a.m., June 26 at 4 p.m., and June 28 at 9 a.m.

The Krons V rocket before takeoff from Bradley Space Center June 22, 2016.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:49 am

OOC: Basically everyone's trying to one up each other in orbital weaponry...

CBMI HQ, New Vexia...

Director John Polks shivered at the headlines. Republic of Chistanad launched the OKBS, Orbital Kinetic Bombardment System. The nation of Neolvex had already made multiple Orbital Attack Platform that were obviously hidden from the public. In fact they had launched them around 2 decades earlier. Unfortunately, the platforms were mostly obsolete due to the technology being outdated and a system error but now the new orbital Light Magnetic Accelerated Cannon Platforms were in place along with The UNSC New Alexandria from Project Frontier, so there was no need to use the old platforms. But learning that that another nation had invented Space-based weapons troubled him. "This nation may be a problem is they are our enemy." He said to himself so he began thinking of ways to pursued the friendship of the Republic. Finally he decided to write a little letter:
To: The Republic of Chistanad
Dearest people in the Republic of Christanad,
It has come to our attention what you were able to develop a orbital orbital bombardment weapon. It is our duty to inform you of the Pros and Cons of having such a weapon.
Pro: Like you said before it has no fallout.
Pro: It is very cost effective considering the effects of a nuclear explosion and fallout
Con: The weapon required heavy maintenance. A crew should be able to maintain and repair the weapon at all times
Con: While you get intimidation for having such a weapons like the OKBS but it just makes your nation more likely to be attacked for having such a weapon would allow another to have it if they conquered you.
From,
The Director
Last edited by Neolvex on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:51 am

Chistanad wrote:The Republic of Chistanad has just successfully launched the OKBS, Orbital Kinetic Bombardment System. The OKBS was launched from the Bradley Space Center at 5:37 local time this morning. The OKBS was taken to space on the Tiger-IIB rocket. The OKBS will be tested once at the end of this month, June 30. The testing will take place on a remote island to see exactly how much damage it can cause.

The OKBS is a satellite that holds tungsten rods. These rods are 20 ft (6.1m) long by 1 ft (0.30m) in diameter. They weigh about 9 tons. These rods, when activated, will fall to Earth at Mach 10 and when they hit the Earth they'll cause as much damage as 11.5 tons of TNT. These rods will most likely never be used, but it's there as a last resort. If they are ever used it won't cause any nuclear fallout because it's just a rod. No nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons are on it.

(Image)
The Tiger-IIB rocket taking off from Bradley Space Center June 21, 2016 at 5:37.

(Image)
Artist impression of the satellite in orbit.

Equestria notices you have made advancements in science.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:27 am

Sepa Tudre bombardment facility, Somewhere in the east ocean

Airm.Eugene Davis,EOD squad A, 1st ORCOM battalion, 7th Airfleet
He ran over to the truck and grabbed his water. He almost forgot it and they needed to be quick. All EOD needed to be on stand by or a regulatory scheduled test of Arcadian orbital weapons. First they were going to fire the LOWMAG systems then the HIMG systems. The compound he and all the other personnel are in are hundreds of feet under ground. As he walked over to his squad they started to suit him up. The intercom soon said "Orbital Impact 1 minute". As the minute went by he heard several loud booms and the ground shaking. Soon they announced the HIMAG systems would fire. When the HIMAG systems fired it was one loud boom and it sounded if the sky cracked open. When the bombardment was done they went to the surface and there was only a crater. Looks like a successful test. He looked up at the sky and saw a hole in the clouds where the laser had gone through(HIMAG and LOWMAG are like MAC guns form halo).
RookesField Plaza BayJune, Arcadia

STG. Peter Price, 5th Brigade, Army Cyberwarfare Division
He hated his job, he wanted to be out in the bush with other soldiers but he got stuck here. All he did was hack Arcadian government computers to make them more secure. A captain walked up to him and told him to report to the Aircorp 5th SPACOM brigade in the building over. He soon saved his work and shutdown his computer and wlked out into the compound. Once he entered the next building he walked to 5th Brigades office area. He was met by a LT. colonel at showed him where his seat was and what to do. He had to look into the new orbital weapon's weapon system. It was going to be a long day.
GRA overview
GRA military
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:12 am

UNSC Orbital MAC Platform Forward Unto Dawn, Orbit Around Earth

The UNSC Orbital MAC Platform, Forward Unto Dawn, was the first of its kind. Equipped with the latest technology such as stabilizing thrusters and the Mk. I.II experimental MACs that were to be used on light cruisers in Project Frontier. In addition it also had the newest version of the Pathfinder Mk. IV RADAR System and the X-ELF Energy Reader. As an added bonus, the UNSC New Alexandria (the only active ship) from Project Frontier was station around the station. This station was normally a boring mess but today was different. A new orbital weapon was being set up and a test by a separate orbital weapon was showing high energy levels. It was most probably a test fire but there could be no chances. So the Forward Unto Dawn and New Alexandria were huge messes. Military personnel frantically ran to their stations and were in high alert. Meanwhile back on earth Neolvex was also on high alert. Military forces were ready to be fully mobilized in three hours and nuclear weapons were ready to be used.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Neolvex wrote:OOC: Basically everyone's trying to one up each other in orbital weaponry...

Tell me about it! When I first saw the thread title I thought somebody was trying to plagiarize my old designs, but right now it looks like they have avoided doing that. I will be interested to see how accurate this new design will be when it is tested, though in general I would advise the thread host to use these rods against high-value targets that are easy to hit and worth the cost (i.e. aircraft carriers, crazy PMT kilometer-long warships, control bunkers, ammunition stockpiles, and nuclear missile silos). I'll alert my region so they can post replies and I should probably draft an IC reply myself while I am at it.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:47 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:
Neolvex wrote:OOC: Basically everyone's trying to one up each other in orbital weaponry...

Tell me about it! When I first saw the thread title I thought somebody was trying to plagiarize my old designs, but right now it looks like they have avoided doing that. I will be interested to see how accurate this new design will be when it is tested, though in general I would advise the thread host to use these rods against high-value targets that are easy to hit and worth the cost (i.e. aircraft carriers, crazy PMT kilometer-long warships, control bunkers, ammunition stockpiles, and nuclear missile silos). I'll alert my region so they can post replies and I should probably draft an IC reply myself while I am at it.

Crazy long PMT warships...
*hides Doujin Class Ultra-Battle ship*

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Public notice

The continuance of operations to prepare the new orbital weapon platform is a unfortunate choice. By continuing these actions the The Republic of Chistanad is asking for the nations of the world to shun and exclude it from the world for reasons of safety. These continued actions will require the Pillowlandian Commonwealth to initiate economic and military sanctions.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:16 pm

{OOC: TS should implement this with spent low-radiactivity uranium cakes, the heavy grey stuff used as paperweights. We have too much of that lying around.}
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:
Pillowlandian Commonwealth Office of Foreign Affairs[/size]
The continuance of operations to prepare the new orbital weapon platform is a unfortunate choice. By continuing these actions the The Republic of Chistanad is asking for the nations of the world to shun and exclude it from the world for reasons of safety. These continued actions will require the Pillowlandian Commonwealth to initiate economic and military sanctions.

KINGDOM OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
ARMED FORCES
ARMY BRANCH
BUREAUCRAT-AT-ARMS

CHISTANAD AND PILLOW:

Do not heed the whining of the Pillow state. Your proliferaiton of orbital weaponry is a noble and just cause designed to increase your security in the event that your ground weapons fail, are captured, or are compromised. These are not offensive weapons, and even if they were, they contain no radioactive or otherwise harmful ingrediants. In fact, they are less environmentally polluting- but still as effective -as bombs!

Pillow is complaining about what is basically the equivalent of throwing a golf ball into a sand trap and creating a crater. For gosh sakes, this is not a WMD, people! It makes us wonder what sort of pathetic defense mechanisms Pillow uses to rest easy at night.

Chistand has shown us the future of weaponry: a metallic orbital weapon capable of precision strikes that has little environmental impact outside of the impact zone. Chistanad deserves nothing short of praise. In fact, the Junta has requested to send observers to study and receive guidance in constructing such an effective, safe-to-use weapon as this piece of brilliant engineering.

As this is a defensive weapon, we hope that Chistanad will share their design specifics with us, that we may create defensive weapons of our own, in the interests of Mutually Assured Destruction.

May your rods fly fast and true!
-BUREAUCRAT IN REPRESENTATION OF THE ARMED FORCES OF TURTLESHROOM
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:59 pm

OKBS Testing Delayed After Rocket Explosion

The second group of tungsten rods were planned to launch at 10 a.m., June 24, 2016. After multiple delays, the second group of tungsten rods were launched by the Krons V rocket at 11:32 p.m. Nineteen seconds into the launch, the rocket encountered a failure and exploded. Any further launches and the testing of the OKBS have been cancelled as of now. When the program will start back up is currently unknown.

The Krons V rocket shortly after exploding June 24, 2016.

Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Negros Island and the Visayan Region » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:46 am

NESA-04 "Kuwago" Space Facility
Catbalogan, Samar Island
June 26, 2016, 10:00AM

The NESA-04 Launchpad 5 with the Kapitan II Rocket

The Negros Space Agency(NESA) has completed the preparations for the installment of the Kalasag IA Defensive Probe, the flagship of the Kalasag Defense System planned by the NESA. The probe is planned to be launched at 12:00AM together with a live telecast of the event. The NESA has rushed the launch date of the Kalasag IA in response to the growing Chistanian space technology. NESA's Operations Head, Antonio Buryalos called for a press conference to discuss the purposes of the probe.

Journalists gather on the Elisario D. Zamora building in NESA Samar Center

Hundreds of journalists gathered in the NESA Samar Center for the press conference. They asked several questions regarding on the space probe and the future of Negrense spaceflight. The questions varied to trivial things into controversial, political topics.

After the conference, Antonio Buryalos went to the Control Center of the Samar Center to supervise the launch of the first-ever space weaponry of the NESA.

12:00 Noon

The Kapitan II Rocket launches off to space, carrying Kalasag IA

The Rocket launches and the event is televised live in all TV networks throughout the country. The whole nation watches in anticipation as the rocket reaches towards the sky.

After a couple of hours, the Kalasag IA Probe is placed in low-earth orbit (about 400km). International media soon reported the incident and the news spread like a wildfire across the globe, thanks to the internet. Could this be a new start of something?
The Federation of Negros Island and the Visayan Region
Technocratic Federation
Avance, Negrosanon!

The Great Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Boris M. Zakhaev
The Vice Engineer of the Most Sovereign Federation: Sophia Poblador

TPC Rebel Crisis=VICTORY

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:29 am

UniversalCommons
Deep Island
Strategos Ralph Smithers pressed a button and watched his computer screen. A group of high altitude balloons were released into the upper atmosphere. Each balloon started giving off a radar signal forming a network over the UniversalCommons. Attached to the bottom of the balloons was a large box with a variety of sensors. In the boxes were a mix of ASAT missiles and ABM missiles. They were not super expensive and could be easily replaced if shot down.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:48 am

Law Aircorp Base, Vergos province Arcaida

MAJGEN.Augustus Towmann, SPAOC CC, 4th Air fleet
He looked on his monitor and there was a failed test on the OKBS missile system. They had a way to go to match the Arcadian space force. He was working with 4th Air Fleet staff to update AI-2234B for better battle success. The old AI was outdated by about 10 years. The routine updates were no longer enough. The AI needed to be replaced. So far the new AI system was doing good. He looked at GRA Orbital Platform ANS. Topius everything was doing good. He looked over its HIMAG systems and they were scheduled for a test fire in a week.

Donald Cox,National Arcadian Space Agency
He looked down on the planet below and it looked calm and he saw the Vergos wall in the vergos mountains in south east Arcadia. He moved back to the space station and when he arrived he went into the airlock and it pressurized and he took off his helmet. Once he got the suit off he floated over to the mess hall to get some food
GRA overview
GRA military
~General Patton
~Benito Mussolini

Acumenian Empire
Attaché

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acumenian Empire » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm just waiting for the first nation to say they have a realistic Death Star

The Rpublic of Ireland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rpublic of Ireland » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Acumenian Empire wrote:I'm just waiting for the first nation to say they have a realistic Death Star

Sameeeeeee
I RP according to my own stats, unless stated
Creative with naval ship designs
DEFCON: 2
Current President: Ammenia Duehl
Current Prime Minister: Jackson Klein
Current Minister of Defense: Miranda Lincolnshire

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:12 pm

OOC: If I wanted to be crazy, I could claim that I have Cloud Nine Tensegrity Sphere with several airborne lasers, but it would never work...

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:00 pm

OKBS Test resumed after 7 day cancellation.

The OKBS testing has been resumed after a temporary cancellation of the program. The second group of tungsten rods where successfully launched at 7:19 p.m., July 1, 2016. As of right now the testing of the OKBS is planned for the 15 of July. Three more launches of the tungsten rods are planned for July 5 at 10 a.m., July 9 at 12 p.m., and July 13 at 4 p.m.

The Krons V rocket taking off from the Bradley Space Center July 1, 1016 at 7:19.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:08 am

The Universal Commons tests a laser guided hypersonic missile with two launch platforms, a ground based truck platform, and an airborne heavy bomber. The ground based platform has a larger footprint, but the air platform has larger coverage. A dummy ICBM is shotdown with a missile going close to Mach 10.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents